手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:吸血鬼和狼人和解的方案

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother.
我想我不幸要和我母亲说话
I have come to heal my family.
我是来治愈我们的家庭
I will undo everything that has been done,
我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life.
然后赋予你崭新的生活
Well, I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother,
我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲
but I'll happily settle for one or the other.
但有一个人加入我也很高兴
I will not stop until every single vampire
不将新奥尔良所有吸血鬼铲除
in New Orleans has ceased to exist,
我绝不收手
and I will show no mercy to anyone
而且对任何敢与他们为伍的人
who dares stand with them.
我也绝不会手软
My wolves-I think I figured out
我的狼人族群 我想出了一个办法
a way to release them from the witches.
能让他们免受女巫控制
I have to marry jackson.
我必须嫁给杰克逊
Hello, mother.
你好 母亲
I believe you're offering a deal.
我想你有个提议给我
Your beautiful soul will live on
你的美好灵魂将继续活在
in the body of another.
另一具躯体里
You must be feeling a little twitchy.
你一点觉得有些烦躁不安
That's what happens when you're in transition.
这是转化成吸血鬼过程中的必然反应
I couldn't stop the spell.
我无法停止咒语
You swear she's safe?
你发誓她会安全
Perfectly.
绝对的
I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!
我是丽贝卡?迈克尔森
Hi, honey. Mama's here.
宝贝 妈妈在这
It has been said that all love begins
有人说过 母亲是一切爱的起源
and ends with she who gave us life.
也是爱的终结
A thousand years ago, my mother turned us into monsters,
一千年前 母亲将我们变成了怪物
yet still she claimed to love her children,
却仍然声称她深爱着自己的孩子
even as she vowed to destroy us.
尽管她发誓要毁灭我们
The noble Elijah,
高尚的以利亚
tormented by long buried, shameful secrets.
被深埋已久的可耻过去折磨
Kol, the wily troublemaker...
科尔 诡计多端的麻烦精
out for no one but himself.
除了自己谁也不在乎
Finn,
芬恩
the devoted acolyte,
虔诚的追随者
his love all too easily warped
可惜他的爱轻易被我们母亲
by our mother's sick hate.
病态的憎恨所扭曲
Fierce Febekah,
无畏的丽贝卡
willing to risk everything on the chance
为了有朝一日能得到幸福
that she might one day find happiness,
不惜赌上自己的一切
and me, the bastard child,
而我这个私生子
my mother's greatest shame.
是母亲最大的耻辱
Now finally, we have defeated her,
终于 我们打败了她
giving her the choice she never thought to give us,
给了她一个她从没给过我们的选择机会
to live on as one of the monsters she created
决定以她所憎恶的怪物身份活下去
or suffer the slow, agonizing death
还是选择她应得的下场
she so deserves.
慢慢地痛苦死去
Um, congratulations, I guess,
我想我该祝贺你
but right now, I'm a little more worried about Finn,
但现在我有点担心芬恩
considering I totally stabbed him in the back.
我这么做完全就是在背后捅了他一刀
He won't find you here.
他不会知道你在这的
This is the safest place you could possibly be.
对你来说 这是最安全的地方
Come on. There's someone I want you to meet.
来 有个人我想让你见见
I'd like to introduce you
容我向你介绍
to the newest member of our family,
我们家族的最新成员
the little troublemaker all the fuss has been about.
这一切腥风血雨的导火索
Camille...
卡米尔
this is Hope.
这是霍普
Oh, my god.
天哪
What? You said-I thought she was--
什么 你不是说...我以为...
The only way to truly protect her
真正能保护她的唯一办法
was to convince the world of her death.
就是让全世界相信她已经不在人世
I hope you understand
希望你能明白
once it's safe for you to leave here,
一旦你能安全地离开这里
our secret cannot leave with you.
你必须保守我们的秘密
She's perfect.
她太完美了
Now that we've entombed our mother,
如今我们已经将母亲关进古墓
I intend to finish making the city safe for Hope,
我决定继续为霍普扫除这个城市的威胁
which to start means dealing
首先要做的就是
with the lingering problem of Finn.
处理芬恩这个遗留问题
Once he figures out what you've done to your mother,
一旦他知道你们对母亲做了什么
he's gonna go off the deep end.
他一定会失去理智的
That's exactly why we need to keep you out of harm's way.
正因为如此 我们才要让你远离危险
Hayley and I will return home
海莉和我会回家
and take care of my wayward brother.
解决我那固执的哥哥
Elijah will remain here with you.
以利亚会留在这里陪你
He's been experiencing some side effects
自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后
since his ordeal as our mother's captive.
他就经常有些不对劲
Best he stay and convalesce.
所以最好让他留在这休养
A single violent outburst at a filthy roadside cafe,
我不过就是在一间破烂的咖啡馆发了次脾气
and one never hears the end of it.
你们还没完没了了
Well, Cami has a way with minds
卡米对于被恶魔侵蚀的心智
plagued by demons, brother.
最有一套了 哥哥
You two can bond.
你们可以好好聊聊
Well, if you'll excuse me,
容我失陪
I best be on my way.
我得赶紧上路了
Rebekah should have already woken up
丽贝卡应该已经在
in the body of Angelica Barker.
安杰丽卡?贝克尔的躯体中醒来
Once she has cut the ties with Ms. Barker's former life,
一旦切断了与贝克尔小姐前世的联系
she'll make her way directly here.
她就会直接过来
You should expect her shortly.
你们应该很快就会见到她
You have no bloody idea who you're dealing with!
你根本不知道你要面对的是什么
Let me guess-- the Easter bunny.
我猜猜 复活节兔子吗
She tried to show them mercy.
她尝试仁慈对待他们
If they've harmed her---
如果他们伤害了她
Esther's mistake was believing
埃丝特的错误就在于
there was anything left in your siblings to save.
她相信你的弟弟妹妹们还值得拯救
Together, my son,
你我携手 我的儿子
we can finally destroy them.
我们一定可以击败他们
I'm happy to hear you say this, father.
很高兴听到你这么说 父亲
Such a powerful man.
你是个无比强大的人
I could use your strength.
我可以用得上你的力量
Hey. Thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你来这里见我
I ask you to marry me, you take off for 3 days.
我说要娶你 你就消失了3天
Good thing I'm a secure guy--sort of.
还好我是个自信的男人 算是吧
So you ready to do this thing,
你准备好做这个了吗
get hitched, take the plunge,
不顾一切跳下悬崖
slap on the old ball and chain?
从此套上婚姻的枷锁
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
It's a mystical unification ceremony.
这是个神秘的结合仪式
It's not like we can just go to Vegas.
不是像去趟拉斯维加斯就行的
Right.
好吧
Look. As long as the werewolves need those rings,
听着 只要狼人还需要戒指
they'll be under the witches' control.
他们就会受制于女巫
Now if we want to change that,
如果我们想要改变这个状况
we got to do this by the book literally.
就得完全按照书上的来
We have to find a shaman who can perform the ceremony,
我们需要一个可以主持仪式的萨满法师
trials to endure, devotion rituals.
需要接受检验 还有个献身仪式
Devotion rituals?
献身仪式
Try not to sound too excited.
不用这么惊讶吧
I'm sorry. This just all sounds very, um--
抱歉 只是这些听起来有点太
Intimate?
亲密了
Yeah. It's a marriage.
是亲密啊 这是结婚嘛
Look. I know we're kind of diving into this thing,
我知道我们必须要全心办好这事
But I think it's cool.
但我觉得这本来也挺好的
I'm looking forward to the getting to know you part...
我很期待了解你的那部分
Because I want to know you.
因为我想要了解你
They're here.
他们来了
Who?
谁来了
Come see.
过来看
What's Jerick doing here?
杰里克来这里干什么
Aiden rounded up the most influential wolves
艾登叫来了最有影响力的狼人们
so they could talk.
想让大家好好谈谈
About what?
谈什么
About them.
谈他们
Amateurs.
菜鸟
You're the sister -Rebekah.
你是那个妹妹 丽贝卡
I said as much the other night,
我那天就是这么说的
screamed it, in fact.
其实是喊的
No one believed me, but you do.
但没人相信我 除了你
Why?
为什么
I know a little bit about mikaelsons
我对迈克尔森家族借用
jumping into other people's bodies,
别人身体的事稍微有点了解
mostly because your mother did it to me.
主要是因为你母亲对我做过这样的事
So you must be that harvest girl.
你就是那个收获祭女孩了
Cassie, is it?
你叫凯西 对吧
I'm in a bit of a bind here,
我现在是被困在这儿了
so tell me how exactly does one
告诉我该怎么
go about breaking out of this joint?
从这破地方逃出去
You can't break out.
没法逃出去
Once you're in, there's no leaving this place.
只要进来就别想出去了
That's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
Surely someone's gotten out.
肯定有人出去过吧
Sure but not alive.
有出去的 只是不是活着出去的
Settling in to your new accommodations?
新住处还住得惯吗
Well, I would have preferred me own room,
我还是更喜欢我以前的房间
but seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery
但既然它现在满是幼稚的小孩
and a hybrid, thought it best not to complain.
还有个混血 还是这里好点
I brought you something
我给你带来了样东西
in honor of your return to the fold.
祝贺你重归家族
I believe it's your favorite,
我相信这是你最喜欢的
or at least it used to be--
至少以前是
La fee verte.
绿精灵
Ding-dong.
真好
Wow. The witch is dead
那女巫真是死了
or undead, whichever.
或者不死了 随便吧
Cheers.
干杯
Where is she?
她在哪
Finn, please...
芬恩 请吧
Join us.
一起喝一杯
My, my, you look peaky.
真是的 你脸色真苍白
Doesn't he look peaky?
他脸色挺苍白的对吧
He does look peaky.
他脸色真是苍白
You feeling all right?
你没事吧
Don't make me ask again.
别逼我再问一遍
Well, I assume you're referring to our mother.
我猜你指的是我们的母亲吧
Fear not. She's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe.
别怕 她被关在一个很安全的地方
You'll never find her.
你找不到她的
You think you've won.
你以为你赢了
Let's see how long that arrogance lasts, brother.
让我们看看你这自大能维持多久 弟弟
You wolves are here because you want freedom,
各位狼人聚集在这里 是因为你们想要自由
and I promise you if you stay you will be free,
我保证只要留下你们就能得到自由
but we need as much help as we can get.
但是我们需要一切帮助
My vamps and I are willing to stand
我和我的吸血鬼们很愿意
with you against the witches.
帮助你们抵御女巫
In return, all I want is a promise,
我想要的回报不过是句承诺
that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding.
保证婚礼仪式完成后我们双方能和平共处
You're the one who spent the last 100 years
你这一百年来都在
killing and cursing us.
杀戮诅咒我们
Which means you might want to listen
所以也许你最好
to what I have to say.
好好听我的话
I see you're brokering a truce...
你们这是要休战啊
between mongrels and parasites.
要和杂种还有寄生虫们休战
Now just how long do you really think that's gonna last?
你们觉得这休战能维持多久
A month, a week, a day?
一个月 一周 还是一天
What you don't yet seem to understand
你们还不明白的是
is that the only thing that can exist
你们这两个绝望的种族间
between your two degenerate species
所能共存的就只有
is hatred, war, and death.
憎恶战争和死亡
But I imagine given a little time
但我想如果共处
confined together
一些时间
that you'll come to see things the way I do.
你们就能明白我的意思
Did he really just trap us all in here?
他是不是刚刚把我们都困在了这里
He certainly did, which means we have a witch problem.
确实如此 也就是说这是个巫术麻烦
You're a witch. Fix it.
你也是巫师 处理一下
And the what the bloody hell do you want me to do about it?
你想要我做什么啊
Well, considering the crowd,
其实想想被关着的人
I think you'd be more motivated to find a solution.
你就会更有动力解决此事了
After all, I can easily outwait
毕竟 我是有足够的时间
our brother's antics.
等我们兄弟这滑稽表演结束的
You on the other hand might find yourself
但是你 可能会发现自己
looking rather appetizing to some of our fellow prisoners.
是被关住的囚犯的美食哦
I'm gonna need some help.
我需要帮助
Josh and Aiden are gonna check doors,
乔什和艾登会去检查门窗
windows, any other entrance.
和其他入口
Maybe he missed something.
也许他漏过了哪里
Can you get them to manage this guy Jerick's attitude?
你能去让让他们管管这个杰里克的态度吗
Gia, I want you to do two things for me. Yeah?
吉娅 我需要你去办两件事 好
First, knock it off with the tough girl routine.
第一 别再一副坏女孩的样子
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Don't underestimate those wolves.
别低估了那些狼人
All right. You're new,
知道吧 虽然你是新人
but they have a long list of reasons to hate us.
但他们跟我们仇恨深远
Sorry. You're right. What's the second?
抱歉 你说得对 第二件事是什么
I want you to help watch our guys, all right,
我想让你帮我看着这帮人
Make sure nobody starts looking for trouble.
确保没人出去惹麻烦
So you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control?
你有什么好办法能让控制局面吗
What people in New Orleans have always done
按照人与不共戴天的敌人被困一处的
when trapped in close quarters with mortal enemies...
新奥尔良人一贯的作法
Drink and hopefully blow off a little steam.
酗酒 希望能发泄一番
Rebekah, it's me again.
丽贝卡 还是我
Please call.
拜托回我个电话
Yahtzee! Ha ha!
太棒了
If there's one thing I've learned about you people
我早就摸清你们这些人的特点了
it's that there's always a bottle of booze around.
肯定会有藏酒
You want one?
你要来点吗
Sounds delightful,
听起来很不错
And after that, Camille, then what?
卡米尔 接下来怎么样呢
We have another, then another,
我们再喝一杯 继续喝
Perhaps another after that, another after that?
也许我们可以不停地喝 一直喝
Before long, I find myself opening up to you
用不了多久 我就会向你袒露心声
or bearing my damaged soul, as it were?
又或是你在忍受我残破的灵魂
It's an old trick, Camille,
这是个老招了 卡米尔
Not a particularly clever one.
也不是什么高明的招数
You mother really did a number on you boys, didn't she?
你母亲真的把你们伤到扭曲了对吧
Has it ever occurred to you that I am
你不觉得我根本不在乎
less interested in fixing your problems
帮你解决问题
and more interested in forgetting my own?
我对忘却自己的问题更感兴趣
I mean, I'm basically
看看我 实际上就跟
in a supernatural witness protection program
加入了超自然证人保护计划似的
because your psychotic brother, who by the way
就因为你那神经病弟弟 顺带一提
I practically had to seduce, wants me dead,
我还得去色诱他 他想让我死
So, yeah...
所以说...
Booze and board games is pretty much
酗酒和桌游
where I'm at right now.
就是我现在的生活全貌了
Here's a question.
问你个问题
"What was the name of Don Quixote's horse?"
"唐吉诃德的马叫什么名字"
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
Fine. Dumb idea.
好吧 这是个馊主意
How's Hayley? You two seemed close.
海莉怎么样了 你俩似乎挺亲近
Rocinante.
若兮南缇
The horse's name is Rocinante.
那马叫若兮南缇
Worried about your wolves,
在担心你的族人吗
or perhaps the source of your anxiety
还是你在担心
is a little further from home.
别的与家族无关的事
How is Elijah, by the way?
以利亚怎么样了
I'm sure he found your visit most curative.
你能去看他 他肯定很欣慰
Eww! No.
别说了
That obvious, huh? Ahem.
有这么明显吗
Well, you both had a certain glow about you all morning.
你们俩都傻乐了一整个早上了
Frankly, I'm glad the two of you dropped your pretenses, and, uh,
老实说 我很庆幸你们都卸下了伪装
shall we say, let the spirit move you.
还是该说 遵从神灵的指引
Ok, ok, ok.
好吧好吧
Stop. Enough.
住口 够了
This family's weird enough already.
这个家庭已经够怪了
You're feeling guilty, aren't you,
你觉得内疚 对吧
Wondering if you should tell your betrothed
在犹豫是否应该
things he doesn't need to know.
跟你的未婚夫说实话
For all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love,
有无数诗词描述单恋的苦痛
there are so few on the pain
却嫌少提及
of being the object of that affection.
被恋上那方的苦痛
The truth is, Hayley, it's not love
实际上 海莉 这不是爱
on which the strongest foundations are built.
爱是一切最强韧的根基
It's the decency of merciful lies.
这是善意的谎言
They say this place is haunted.
他们说这地方闹鬼
How could you possibly tell?
你怎么知道
There's lots of versions of the story,
故事有很多个版本
but they all start the same way
但都有同样的开头
with Astrid Malchance and Mary-Alice Claire,
从阿斯特丽德?马尔斯和玛丽?爱丽丝?克莱尔
imprisoned here over a century ago
被囚禁在此长达百年开始
by your brother.
罪魁祸首是你哥哥
Then the coven started to put others here, too,
女巫团开始吸引其他人来此
ones broken by magic, witches like me.
像我一样被魔法所害的女巫
So that's it then?
就这样了吗
They just lock you lot up and throw away the key?
他们把你锁起来了 扔掉钥匙
Wait! I didn't!
等等 我不是
No! No! Nooo!
不 不 不
Who are the creeps with the scars?
那些带伤疤的怪人是谁
They call themselves the Kindred.
他们管自己叫宗族
Years ago, they got obsessed with dark magic,
多年前 他们沉迷于黑魔法
necromancy, immortality spells.
死灵术 长生不死咒
So their coven locked them up here.
所以被女巫团锁在这里
Since then, they kind of put themselves in charge.
自那以后 他们就自成一派了
What about our magic then?
那我们的魔法呢
We're still witches, right?
我们还是女巫 对吧
All we need to do is send a little distress signal.
我们只需要发出遇难的信号
Careful, careful.
小心 小心
It's nasty.
这屏障很强
Pretty girl to the rescue, eh?
美女来救英雄了吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
What just happened?
刚才发生什么事了
I assume that means we're all free to go.
我想这意味着我们都自由了
No. The spell's locking us out.
不 咒语屏蔽了我们的魔力
Vincent must be channeling something,
文森特肯定从什么地方汲取力量
A dark object maybe.
也许是个黑暗物品
Oh, you should have seen them.
你真该看看他们的样子
They were so...
他们如此...
They were so confident in our defeat.
如此自信能打败我们
But I assure you, father,
但我向你保证 父亲
they have no idea what they're up against now.
他们对对手一无所知
"What 3 european countries begin with the letter A"?
"哪三个欧洲国家首字母为A"
Albania, Austria, Andorra.
阿尔巴尼亚 奥地利 安道尔共和国
Ok. All right.
好吧
Hey. "Who was the only U.S. President
看这题 "谁是唯一的美国总统"
to earn a ph.D?"
并获得了博士学位
The tedious Woodrow Wilson.
平庸无奇的伍德罗?威尔逊
"Who rode Secretariat to the triple crown in 1973?"
"谁驾驭赛马传奇在1973年获得三连冠"
Ron Turcotte.
罗恩?特科特
No! I refuse to believe that you just happen to know that.
不 我不相信你都是恰好知道
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Elijah. Here.
对不起 对不起 以利亚 给你
Ok. "Who was..."
好了 "谁是"
Elijah?
以利亚
Hey. Are you ok?
你还好吗
Hey, Elijah.
以利亚
I'm not as fragile as my brother suggests.
我并非我弟弟说的那样脆弱
Rebekah, where on earth are you?
丽贝卡 你到底去哪了
I see. No. I must have been dialing the wrong number.
知道了 不 我一定是打错号码了
Forgive me.
很抱歉
What do you mean she's gone?
你说她不在了是什么意思
I just received a call from Angelica Barker,
安杰丽卡?贝克尔刚刚打电话给我
who is still very much herself.
她完全是她自己
Stay where you are. I'll handle it.
你待着别动 我来处理
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
It will be.
会的
Provided you found the solution
如果你能想办法
to this little quandary of ours.
帮助我们摆脱窘境的话
Well, I might have.
办法我可能有
I'm not sure you're gonna like it, though.
但不确定你是不是会喜欢
I'm not sure we have a choice.
我们还有别的选择吗
There are things that we need from lycee,
学院里面有我们所需的东西
which means we need it clear of Finn,
这意味着得转移芬恩的注意力
and knowing him, there's only one thing
据对他的了解 只有一件事
that will distract him for long enough.
能够让他足够分心
And what's that?
什么事情
If you tell him
如果你透露给他
where to find our mother.
我们母亲的下落
Hayley, what's going on?
海莉 出了什么事
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yes. Uh, no. I mean,
是的 不 我是指
I was just thinking that if we're gonna go
我想如果真的要结婚
through with this marriage then I want to do it right.
那么我想确保按正确的方式来
And I want to be honest with you.
我要对你坦诚布公
The last couple of days when I was gone,
我离开的这两天里
the truth is
真相是
I was with Elijah.
我和以利亚在一起
Ok.
好的
No. I mean, I was...
不 我是说我
with Elijah.
和以利亚"在一起"
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
Right.
是的
Guess I already knew that, didn't I?
我其实早看出来了 对吧
It doesn't matter how I feel, Jack.
我怎么想的不重要 杰克
This isn't about me or you. It's--
你我都不是问题的重点 关键是
It's a sacrifice.
关键是我们的牺牲
That's not what I said.
这不是我说的
No. Hayley, you didn't have to.
不 海莉 你不需要说
You really think there's a way out up here?
你真心觉得上面会有出口吗
Uh, nope. Not a chance.
不是 没有可能
One of the vamps even tried climbing up on the roof.
甚至有吸血鬼爬上屋顶尝试过
No dice, but I figure
没成功 但是我想
as long as we're trapped here
既然我们都已经困在
in the witch bubble of doom...
巫师的末日结界里面
We might as well make the most of it.
倒不如趁机放肆享受一番
Come on. Someone might come up.
拜托 有人会上来的
So?
所以呢
I don't really care if anyone sees me
我不介意被人看到
making out with my boyfriend.
跟自己男朋友在亲热
And I totally just called you my boyfriend.
而且我刚刚用了"男朋友"称呼你
Yep.
是的
So...That happened.
所以 这样吧
Look.
听着
The wolves don't know about us yet.
狼人们还不清楚我们俩的事
And please tell me that I did not get murdered
请不要告诉我 在被人谋杀了
and come back from the dead
又死而复生以后
just to get shoved back in the closet.
就是为了重新被关到柜子里面去
No. No, no, no. It's not that.
不不不 不是这样的
It's just...
只是
Come on, you're a vampire,
拜托 你是吸血鬼
And, you know, it's great
你知道 这很了不起
that your friends are cool with this,
你朋友都不介意这一点
but it's different for the wolves.
但是狼人们却不这么认为
I mean, you don't know how Marcel
你不知道马塞尔
and his vampires made us suffer.
和他的吸血鬼怎样折磨过我们
No. You're right. I don't,
不 你说得对 我不知道
because I had nothing to do with what happened back then.
因为我对那时候发生的事毫无关系
Yeah. Well, trust me.
是的 相信我
You were the bad guys.
你们才是坏的一方
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Something's wrong.
出事了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I-I can't be up here with you right now.
我 我现在不能跟你待在一起
Slow down.
悠着点
All I can think about is blood.
我满脑子都是要吸血
It's like when I first turned,
就像我刚被转变那会
only 100 times worse.
只是更甚百倍
Gia.
吉娅
Your vampires seem to think it's lunchtime.
你们的吸血鬼以为要吃午餐了
What is it?
怎么回事
They're not the only ones who are hungry.
觉得饥饿的不只他们
It's all of us.
是我们大家
Yeah. Like, supersized hungry,
是的 而且是非常饥饿
and there's an all-you-can-eat werewolf buffet
唯一可以享用的狼人大餐
right through those doors.
就在这些门后面
Klaus!
克劳斯
Calling to concede so soon?
这么快就来电说同意了吗
I merely seek to negotiate.
我是来谈判的
You want our mother,
你要我们母亲
I want out of this bloody compound.
我想要从这鬼地方出去
The economics of what comes next
这笔生意该怎么做
should be easy to grasp, even for you.
恐怕就连你 也能一下子想得到
What I want, brother,
哥哥 我想要的是
is to exterminate the plague that is your kind.
将你们这群祸患斩尽杀绝
What I want is to watch
我最想看到的是
the flames flicker on your smoldering corpse.
火焰在你焚烧的尸体上跳动
What I want is to hear the silence
当你停止呼吸后 那份宁静
once you finally stop screaming.
才是我想要听到的
I'm sorry. We must have a bad connection.
不好意思 信号不好
Could repeat everything you said after "what I want"?
你能把"你想要"之后的话再说一遍吗
Oh, I'm so happy to hear that hunger
看见你这个时候
hasn't yet sapped your humor,
还有兴致开玩笑 真好
but I should warn you, brother,
但我警告你 哥哥
if those vampires even attempt to feed
只要那些吸血鬼出现想喝人血的念头
they'll find themselves ravenous,
就将会被巨大的饥饿感淹没
unable to stop,
无法停止
so every moment that you waste with me
你在这里跟我浪费时间
will only lead you to the inevitable carnage.
只会让一场大屠杀在所难免
Esther for our freedom.
用埃丝特换我们的自由
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Well, I think I know better than to trust your honesty,
你也知道你这个人不可信
but, yes, if I find our mother unharmed,
但是 如果我们母亲毫发未损地回来
then I might consider granting your reprieve.
我可以考虑延长你的死期
St. Roch number one, the Delphine tomb.
圣洛克街一号 德尔菲娜墓
All we have to do
我们只要把
is just pop this message off to my brothers.
这条信息传给我哥哥就行
Give me your hands and lead the way.
把手给我 给我示范
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道怎么做
I--I can't.
我不能
The pills they give us are lobelia flower.
他们给我们吃的药是半边莲
It makes it impossible to concentrate.
让人无法集中精神
No one can do much magic here.
没人能在这里施巫术
You're a harvest girl for god's sake!
拜托 你可是收获祭女孩
Now pull yourself together!
集中精神
Pran ce mesaj sa a,
将吾之消息
les mots sure le vent.
传递给吾之兄长
Pran ce mesaj sa a,
将吾之消息
Les mots sure le vent.
传递给吾之兄长
Pran ce mesaj sa a,
将吾之消息
Les mots sure le vent.
传递给吾之兄长
Pran ce mesaj--
将吾之消息...
Time to eat.
该吃饭了
Watch it.
怎么走路的
Break it up. Back out.
住手 退后
Things are getting testy out there.
大家开始急躁了
Come on. We better move this along.
我们得抓紧时间了
Vincent's boundary is too strong,
文森特的界限咒太强
but what Davina and I can do is cast a disruption spell.
但是达维娜和我可以施中断咒
It would temporarily neutralize
能够暂时
all magical objects in this compound,
使院内带有魔法的物品都失效
including the compound itself.
包括院内本身附加的魔法
If it works,
如果有效的话
well, then it would give us 60 seconds
在界限咒关闭之前
to escape whilst the boundary is shut down.
我们有六十秒时间逃走
All right, all right. That sounds good to me.
不错 听起来不错
If the spell works,
如果咒语有效
it will suppress all magical objects in the vicinity.
将会使附近所有魔法物品失效
That means your rings.
包括你的戒指
And if we go out in the sun without our rings,
如果不戴日光戒就走到阳光下
We're dead.
我们会死
Unless you wait till nightfall.
除非等到晚上
They're all so new.
他们都是刚被转化
They're not gonna be able to fight hunger.
没有足够定力抵抗饥饿
We can't wait until nightfall.
我们不能等到黄昏时分
We're gonna have a bloodbath on our hands
还没等到那个时候
before we even get close.
这里就血流成河了
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah, are you OK?
以利亚 你没事吧
I know you're worried about Rebekah.
我知道你很担心丽贝卡
Elijah.
以利亚
Elijah, please calm down.
以利亚 冷静
Elijah, please calm down.
以利亚 冷静些
Kol.
科尔
I'm Rebekah bloody Mikaelson.
我就是丽贝卡?迈克尔森
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
She was just here.
她刚刚就在这儿
No. You don't understand.
不 你们没弄明白
There was someone in my room.
刚刚有人在我房里
There was--look. Just listen to me, ok?
有人...听我说 好吗
There was a girl, a girl in black.
一个女孩 一袭黑衣
She hasn't been taking her pills.
她一直都没吃药
No.
不要
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Here's hoping you're a friendly ghost.
希望你是个友善的鬼
Mother?
母亲
I thought for sure I'd find you dead.
我还以为你死了
I've come to save you.
我来救你了
I knew you would,
我知道你会来的
my sweet child.
我的好孩子
No.
What the hell are you looking at?
你看什么看
You want a piece of me?
想要喝我血吗
Joshua...
约书亚...
You get away from him right now.
现在立刻离开他
Davina, start the spell!
达维娜 开始施咒
Stu--stupid human body.
该死的人类躯体
I'm sorry. I-I'll go willingly.
对不起 我跟你走
Finn, please. I fought it for as long as I could.
芬恩 拜托 我尽力克制了
Look at me.
看着我
I am still your mother.
我还是你母亲
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just so hungry.
我只是太饥饿了
You're a hypocrite.
你太虚伪了
You speak of purification,
还说什么要净化我们
of cleansing the souls of our family,
洗净全家人的灵魂
And yet you cave to temptation rather
但现在你向诱惑屈服
than standing with your principles?
而不是坚守你的原则
It was your morality, mother,
是你的道德人性 母亲
Your conviction that awed me.
你坚定的信念让我生畏
That's why I stood by you.
所以我才会支持你
That's why I fought for you!
因此我才为你战斗
I would have done anything for you, my mother,
我会为你做任何事情 我的母亲
she who gave me life.
是她给了我生命
Yes.
是的
But I know
但是我知道
that she would want from me
她会想让我
to finish what we started.
结束我们所开始的罪孽
Davina!
达维娜
Ok. Jack, now!
好了 杰克 现在
Come on. Let's go.
走 我们走
Go, go.
快走
Remember, 60 seconds!
记住 60秒
Slight change of plans, brother.
计划稍稍变动一下 兄弟
I no longer have to treat you like anything
我不必再把你当回事儿
but the treacherous liar you truly are.
你只是个真正的大骗子
What the bloody hell?
搞什么鬼
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Please! They'll kill him!
拜托 他们会杀了他的
Well, he should have thought about that
在他背叛我们的妹妹之前
before he betrayed our sister.
就该想到这一点
Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she,
丽贝卡从来没能进入她的新身体 是不是
and seeing as how you cast the spell
看到你是如何施咒语
and, well, you're you,
而你还是你自己
I'd hardly call it an uncrackable case.
我觉得这难以被叫做无法攻破
Rebekah's fine, Nik.
丽贝卡没事 尼克
It was a prank,
那只是恶作剧
nothing more than anything you lot have done to me,
和你们对我的伤害比起来不算什么
but I guess it's different when it's one of y--aah!
但我想这不一样了 只要是牵涉到...
Barrier's back up.
屏障恢复了
Those vampires look oh so hungry.
那些吸血鬼看起来好饿
I was willing to welcome you back into my home,
我本来很乐意欢迎你来我家
but you had to return to your selfish, petty, jealousies.
但你非得变得那么自私 小气 嫉妒
Well, let's see how well they help you survive
让我们看看 在你被困在里面时
when you're stuck in there!
这些品质是否能帮你存活下来
Marcel, please.
马塞尔 求你了
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would make myself scarce. Go.
我会赶紧溜走 快走
I should have known this whole thing would go to hell
我本该知道这一切都会完蛋
the moment Klaus offered me those damn moonlight rings.
克劳斯给我这些该死的月光戒指的那一刻就该知道
God. Moonlight ring, daylight ring.
月光戒指 日光戒指
If I never hear the word "Ring" again,
如果我再也不会听到"戒指"
it would be all too soon.
那一切就快了
Maybe just one more.
也许只要再一次
I had no right
我没权利
to act the way I did earlier.
做出之前的表现
You were just being honest with me,
你只是在和我说实话
and that is something I should have done
诚实 是我应该从一开始
with you from the very beginning.
就该对你做到的事情
I love you, Hayley.
我爱你 海莉
I think I always have.
我想我一直都爱
Jack.
杰克
No. Let me say this.
不 让我说
I-I know we're only doing this
我知道我们这么做只是为了
to fix all the stuff that we broke
弥补一切在我们为了那些
when we sold our souls for those damn rings,
该死的戒指出卖灵魂所造成的破坏
ok, but I-I loved you before I knew you,
但是我在了解你之前就爱上了你
and every moment that I spend with you,
我和你在一起的每一刻
every single thing that I learn about you
我了解到你的每一件事
just makes me love you even more.
都让我更加爱你
I promise that we will turn this around for our pack.
我保证 我们会为族群扭转现状
We'll save our friends from whatever hell
我们会把朋友们从我们造成的
we've dragged them into,
困境中救出来
and that is the only thing that I can ask from you...
这是我唯一能向你请求的事情
Because I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, Hayley Marshall,
因为这一生我已经犯了许多错误 海莉?马歇尔
and forcing you to love me isn't gonna be one of them...
强迫你爱我 绝对不是其中之一
But I want to marry you,
但是 我想娶你
knowing everything that I know,
了解我知道的一切
and I-I hope to hell that you'll marry me.
我非常盼望 你能嫁给我
I need you to trust me.
我需要你相信我
I can handle finding Rebekah.
我能找到丽贝卡
Brother, you are asking me to do nothing?
弟弟 你是要求我什么都不要做吗
Elijah, right now, the most important thing
以利亚 现在最重要的事情
is that you are there, protecting Hope.
是你在那里 保护霍普
So be it.
那就这样吧
I shall remain here with the...
我会继续留在这里和...
hopelessly courageous Camille.
绝望的勇敢的卡米尔一起
She certainly has charisma,
她显然很有个人魅力
even if she does lack stealth.
即使她不擅长隐藏
Let me call you back.
等我回你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
对不起 不是想偷听
I just thought you had left.
我以为你离开了
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一次道歉
My sister's missing,
我妹妹不见了
my family's in jeopardy.
我的家庭处在危险之中
I am, uh, utterly powerless to help them.
我完全没有能力帮助他们
This is not a state of affairs I'm accustomed to.
这不是我所习惯的状态
Perhaps I'm not weathering this ordeal
也许我不能同大家期待的一样
as well as one would hope.
经受住考验
Forgive me.
原谅我
If you ever want to talk about it,
如果你想聊聊
it's kind of what I do.
这算是我的工作
We were a family once.
我们曾经是一家人
I remember the love between you,
我记得你们之间的爱意
how happy you were that I was your son.
在我小时候你们是有多么幸福
I remember the day that we lost our Freya
我记得我们失去弗雷娅的那天
and how we never got that happiness back.
还有我们再也没有找回那样的幸福
I remember it all.
我全都记得
You should have stopped there.
你们应该就此停住
Instead, you had them,
然而 你们生下了他们
the monsters you call children,
你们叫做孩子们的怪物
and for that,
因此
you will all pay.
你们都将付出代价

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
bubble ['bʌbl]

想一想再看

n. 气泡,泡影
v. 起泡,冒泡

 
supernatural [.sju:pə'nætʃərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 超自然的,神奇的

联想记忆
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
conviction [kən'vikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 定罪,信服,坚信

联想记忆
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
plunge [plʌndʒ]

想一想再看

v. 使投入,跳入,栽进
n. 跳入,投入

联想记忆
vent [vent]

想一想再看

n. 排气口,表达,发泄,火山口 v. 发泄,表达,排放

 
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。