手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集:帮助迈克森斯一家人

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Originals"

《始祖家族》前情提要
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
It's been a long time, Finn.
好久不见,芬恩
Hayley and I will return home
海莉和我会回家
Elijah will remain here with you.
以利亚会留在这里陪你
He's been experiencing some side effects
自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后
since his ordeal as our mother's captive.
他就经常有些不对劲
You ready to do this thing, get hitched?
你准备好套上婚姻枷锁了吗
It's a mystical unification ceremony.
这是个神秘的结合仪式
You wolves are here because you want freedom.
各位狼人聚集在这里,是因为你们想要自由
My vamps and I are willing to stand
我和我的吸血鬼们很愿意
with you against the witches.
帮助你们抵御女巫
I see you're brokering a truce.
你们这是要休战啊
Did he really just trap us all in here?
他是不是刚刚把我们都困在了这里
Those vampires even attempt to feed,
只要那些吸血鬼出现想喝人血的念头
they'll find themselves unable to stop.
就会发现他们再也无法停止
What Davina and I can do is cast a disruption spell.
达维娜和我可以施中断咒
It'll give us 60 seconds to escape
在界限咒关闭之前
once the boundary is shut down.
我们有六十秒时间逃走
Jack, now. Go.
就是现在,杰克,快走
Slight change of plans, brother.
计划稍稍变动一下,兄弟
They'll kill him.
他们会杀了他的
He should've thought about that before he betrayed our sister.
在背叛我们妹妹之前他就该想到这一点
Yaah! Barrier is back up,
屏障恢复了
Those vampires look oh so hungry.
那些吸血鬼看起来好饿
I've searched the entire French Quarter.
我找遍了整个法属区
Finn has vanished.
芬恩消失了
I can't remove the barrier that has you trapped
除非我能找到并威胁他
until I have my hand around this throat.
不然就没法解除困住你的屏障
I was hoping you had a plan "B."
我还以为你有备用计划呢
Davina.
达维娜
She doesn't know it yet,
她还不知道
but she's gonna help me break his spell.
但她会帮我解除他的咒语
Your job-- keep Kol alive,
你要做的就是确保科尔活着
at least until we learn Rebekah's whereabouts.
直到我们弄清丽贝卡的下落
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗
Yeah. That all sounds fine and good, but listen.
我在,计划听起来不错,但听着
When I was getting the werewolves out, I got bit.
在帮那些狼人出去时,我被咬了
I will get you my blood.
我会给你我的血
I will get you out of that house, Marcellus,
我会把你救出那里,马塞勒斯
Whatever it takes.
不计一切代价
You are not leaving this bloody house, Marcel.
你别想离开这里,马塞尔
My enlistment papers say otherwise.
我的入伍通知可不是这么说的
369th regiment.
369团
They call them the Harlem Hellfighters.
他们被称为哈莱姆地狱战士
Boat leaves tomorrow.
兵船明天就启航
Is this lunacy because I forbid you to be with Rebekah?
你这疯狂举动是因为我不许你和丽贝卡在一起吗
So now you're going off to fight the Germans.
所以你就跑去打德国佬
Fine. Go, but remember, Marcel,
行,去吧,但记住,马塞尔
this is your home.
这是你的家
I am your family,
我是你的家人
and if you haven't learned that in the century since I took you in,
如果我收养你这一个世纪来你都还没认清的话
then learn it now!
现在是时候明白了
Family are not just people who coddle you,
家人不仅是那些溺爱你
who grant you your every whim.
满足你所有要求的人
They are people who fight for you,
而是为你而战
who you fight for, and if this family
和你为之而战的人,如果你对家人
endeavors to stop you from making
为了避免你做出错误决定
a tragic error of the heart, then, by all means,
最终心碎收场而不满的话
express your discontent, but what you do not do
尽管发泄,但你决不能做的
is abandon us.
就是抛弃我们
Fine. Go.
行,去吧
You'll be back.
你会回来的
The prodigal son always returns home.
浪子终究都会回头
Yeah. I'm home, all right, the last place I want to be.
我是回来了,这个我最不想待的地方
What's with the church bells?
为什么教堂会鸣钟
Sounds like the preamble of me own bloody funeral.
听起来就像是在为我的葬礼做准备
It's Carillon Eve.
今天是钟夜
The locals shroud the eyes of angels
今晚当地居民会蒙住天使之眼
so the dead can walk among us for a night without judgment.
这样死者就能出来自由行走
The bells wake the dead and guide them
钟声会唤醒死者,并带领他们
to eternal rest.
获得安息
So whether you live or die today,
所以不管你今天是生是死
you can join the festivities.
你都可以过这个节日
Oh, Marcel, you're gonna make certain I live.
马塞尔,你一定会确保我活着的
I'm the only one who knows how to find Rebekah.
我是唯一知道如何找到丽贝卡的人
Think you underestimate how hungry I am
我想你可能低估了我现在有多饥饿
and how much I'd like to appease
以及我有多想把你扔给门外
My hungry friends right outside that door.
我那些饥饿的朋友好让他们大开朵颐
And just what would Savina say about that?
这样达维娜会怎么想呢
Because I'm not one to kiss and tell,
虽然我不是个喜欢张扬的人
obviously, but I think she likes me.
但显然,她喜欢我
Watch your mouth before I drain
说话小心点,不然小心
every vein of yours myself.
我亲自吸干你身上每一滴血
Joe?
Hey, corporal.
你好啊,下士
You're a bit of a mystery, son.
你真是个谜一样的人,小子
Just another soldier like you, brother.
我跟你一样,是个普通士兵罢了
Yeah? Not just like me. See, I've been watching you.
我可不这么认为,我观察你很久了
Yeah. Yeah.
是吗,没错
I've seen you take bullets to the gut.
我亲眼见到你身中数枪
Next minute, you're pulling guys back
紧接着,你却又拖着同伴回战壕
to the trench like nothing ever happened.
好像什么事都没发生一样
Yes, sir, a mystery, but with mysteries
没错,你就是个迷,但所有谜题
come theories, and I got two.
都有解释,我就有两个
One, you got guardian angels
一,你有个守护天使
patching you up every time you get shot.
在你每次中枪后为你治疗
Two, you're something else altogether.
或者,你根本就不是人
Listen up, men.
听好了,弟兄们
Headquarters said there aren't enough gas masks
指挥部说我们的防毒面具
for the whole unit.
不够发给每一个人
Without a mask, we're dead in hours.
没有面具,我们活不过几小时
Have you forgotten what they call us?
你忘记他们怎么叫我们的吗
We're the brotherhood of the damned
我们是被诅咒的一族
because we've been set up to fail.
因为我们注定要失败
We're cannon fodder.
我们就是炮灰
We're meant to stall, not to stop the enemy.
用来拖延时间的,而不是击败敌人
Now, hold on, Major.
打住,少校
Our line has held longer than any on the western front.
我们可是整个西部前线支撑最久的防线
They call us brotherhood of the damned because
我们被称为被诅咒的一族是因为
everyone here would rather be damned
这里的兄弟们宁愿被诅咒下地狱
than let the enemy break this line.
也不愿被敌人击溃
If you don't know that, then we need a leader who does.
如果你连这都不明白,那我们需要个更好的领袖
You listen here, Private.
你给我听好了,下士
Major.
少校
Get down.
趴下
Listen here.
听好了
I don't care what you are or how you do what you do,
我不管你到底是什么,或者你是怎么做到的
but I believe you're here for a reason, hey--
但我相信你来这是有原因的
to be that leader you just talked about.
成为你刚刚所说的领袖
So what's it gonna be, Marcel?
你意下如何,马塞尔
Marcel? Marcel!
马塞尔,马塞尔
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Just hungry. That's all.
是的,只是饥饿而已
Haven't you found Finn yet?
你还没找到芬恩吗
I must say, for a witch of your caliber,
不得不说,对你这等级的女巫来说
your spells are not particularly efficient.
你的咒语可不太奏效
Finn is blocking my locator spell.
芬恩屏蔽了我的定位咒
So I'm trying something new,
所以我在尝试新的方法
but I need to concentrate, and it would help a lot
但我得集中精神,如果你能别像
if you would stop standing over me like a stalker.
跟踪狂似的盯着我,我更容易办到
No need to be testy, luv.
不用这么暴躁嘛,小姑娘
We both have the same goal.
我们的目标是相同的
Really? Because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive,
是吗,我的目标是让科尔活着离开这
which seems to be about number 10 on your list.
你压根就不在乎,都排到十以后了吧
Number 9 at least.
至少在第九位
What is wrong with you? He's your brother.
你什么毛病,他可是你弟弟
Yes, and I also have a sister,
是的,但我还有个妹妹
One who I happen to care about more.
恰好我更在乎这个妹妹
So until he tells me where she is,
所以在他告诉我她的位置前
Kol can rot, as far as I'm concerned,
科尔就算烂死我都不在乎
and you might want to get your villains straight, luv,
你也许想搞清楚谁是坏人,亲爱的
because Finn is the architect of this fiasco.
因为芬恩才是罪魁祸首
So pick up the pace.
所以赶紧施咒
Find out where he's getting his power from
弄清他的魔力来源
so we can stop it.
让我们能阻止他
I saw glimpses of him.
我看见了他的闪影
He's combining sacred objects, totems,
他把神物,图腾结合在一起
representational magic.
这是具象魔法
Where?
在哪
Lafayette number 1, the Lyonne tomb.
拉法叶公墓1号,雷昂
And what's he using?
他用的是什么
He's channeling your parents.
他的力量源自你父母
And here, I thought I was the poster child
我还以为我才是
for least grateful offspring.
不孝子的模范
Well then, shall you and I go crash their little party?
我们一起去捣乱吧
Now who needs to pick up the pace?
现在谁得麻利点
Klaus.
克劳斯
Our goal here is to confront your subconscious.
我们的目的是直面你的潜意识
An element of my thesis is on suppression
我论文其中一个论题就是
of past trauma and how it can manifest
对过往创伤的抑制会导致
in aberrant and often violent behavior.
异常且经常性突发暴力行为
You know, I believe it was 1897
我记得应该是1897年
that a dear friend of mine...
我的一位挚友
Let's just call him the godfather
先管他叫现代心理分析的教父吧
of modern psychoanalysis-- mentioned something
他在威尼斯的一家咖啡店
similar to me over tea in a Viennese cafe.
跟我提到过类似的话
Are you namedropping Freud right now?
你是想用弗洛伊德的大名吓我吗
Ok. Well, here's something I know
好吧,我知道某些事
that even Freud didn't...
就连弗洛伊德都不知道
Oh, do tell.
洗耳恭听
What it's like when someone takes away
我知道被他人擅自剥夺
your deepest, ugliest pain without your consent.
你最深最丑陋的苦痛的感觉
It is both a blessed relief
既是种幸福的救赎
and a complete violation.
也是彻头彻尾的亵渎
Sound familiar?
听起来耳熟吗
Good. Let's start with what you've referred to as the red door.
好极了,先从你所说的红门开始吧
That's an image from my past, my youth.
那是我过往回忆里的画面,在我年轻的时候
It was the door to a slaughterhouse.
是通往屠宰场的门
Sometimes it appears to me in flashes.
有时候会在我的脑海里闪现
It's a memory, but it's also a metaphor.
是段回忆,也是一个比喻
It's a place where unspeakable deeds dwell in darkness.
那是我最不齿的记忆深埋之处
And have there been many?
有很多这样的记忆吗
Look, Camille.
听着,卡米尔
You know I'm no stranger to violence.
你知道我对暴力并不陌生
Typically, however, I am possessed of a certain control.
但通常我都很有自制力
However, now and then, I can become consumed with chaos
但最近,我偶尔会被紊乱吞噬
and untethered from that control.
对自己失去控制
This is where the deeds are concealed,
所以我把记忆都深藏于此
behind that door.
在那扇门后
Why that particular door?
为什么非得是那道门
This is where the first woman I ever loved
因为在那,我深爱的第一个女人
told me she loved me in return.
告诉我她也爱我
It's also where I laid her body after I took her life.
也是我杀了她后,埋葬她的地方
No one knows this, not even Niklaus.
没人知晓此事,即使是尼克劳斯
My brother loved Tatia as deeply as I did.
我弟弟和我一样深爱着塔提亚
He still believes that mother killed her,
他仍相信是母亲杀了她
and not only is this a lie.
而这不仅是个谎言
This is a lie of my creation,
还是由我编造的谎言
and my brother doesn't forgive.
我弟弟从不会原谅他人
He doesn't forget.
从不轻饶宽恕
Therefore, I think it's best that I forget
所以,最好的办法就是由我来忘记
for both of our sakes.
这也是为了我们两个人好
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah?
以利亚
What the hell is wrong with Marcel?
马塞尔怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I can't even think straight, I'm so freaking hungry.
我根本没法思考,太饿了
We're all hungry.
我们都很饿
You come anywhere near me,
你要是敢靠近我
and I will give you a headache
我会让你头疼欲裂
that will last a century.
永世不止
It'll be worth it.
这也值得
Anyone care to explain what's going on?
有人想解释一下这是怎么回事吗
Your so-called protection detail
你的安保小队
was trying to eat me.
想要吃掉我
So I think I should teach them a lesson.
我觉得我有必要教训他们一下
What just happened?
发生什么事了
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
You two?
你们来了
What is this?
这是什么
It's a chambre de chasse... A hunt room.
这是狩猎室
It's where witches bring their prey
巫师们把猎物带回此处
for mental target practice.
练习心灵咒语
Our bodies are in the real world
我们的身体在现实世界
Laid on the floor whilst our minds are in here,
躺在地上,而我们的精神却出现在此
represented by these damn animal heads.
由这些动物头颅作为象征
Let me take a wild guess as to who's the author of this nightmare.
让我猜猜这场噩梦的始作俑者是谁
Finn, show yourself.
芬恩,给我出来
Save your strength.
省省吧
In here, I am untouchable.
在此,你伤不了我
My magic, my rules.
我的法术,我说了算
So make yourselves at home.
所以请自便
We're gonna be here for a while.
我们得在这待上好一会呢
Well, that's the last of them.
这就是最后的了
Everyone out here is officially ring-free.
所有人都脱下了戒指
And better off.
变得更自由了
It's easier for you to say. You're a hybrid.
你说得容易,你是混血儿
I'm back to turning every single full moon,
我每月都得变身了
And if the wolves who are loyal to Finn come back here,
如果忠诚与芬恩的狼人回来了
They're gonna rip right through us.
他们会把我杀得片甲不留
So I got to ask, when's this wedding?
所以我得问问,婚礼在什么时候
10 days.
十天后
After that, Hayley's power is your power.
在那以后,你们都会拥有海莉的力量
The full moon won't control you anymore.
满月就再也无法控制你们了
Spread the word.
通知大家
Any wolf who wants in needs to be here
任何想来参加婚礼的狼人
to bear witness to the wedding.
都得亲自前来观礼
Yeah. I can do that.
没问题
What are you guys gonna do?
你们要做什么
We are going to meet an elder.
我们要去见一位长老
We need an old-school crescent wolf to conduct the wedding.
我们需要一位新月狼族长老来主持婚礼
Then there are the trials. Don't worry.
然后就是试验,别担心
We say a few oaths, do some trust falls,
就是发个誓,彼此承诺几句
Smoke a little blue calamus root out of a peace pipe--
用和睦烟斗抽上几口菖蒲根
Piece of cake.
小意思
Hmm. Well, good luck with that.
祝你们顺利
Any idea where we can find an elder?
知道去哪里找长老吗
Well, that depends.
看情况
You got any interest in meeting my grandma?
想来见见我的奶奶吗
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒,醒醒
The one time I need you.
好不容易需要你一次
Cami?
卡米
Davina, why are you answering Klaus' phone?
达维娜,克劳斯的手机怎么在你那儿
Because I can't wake him up.
因为我现在叫不醒他
What? Elijah collapsed, too.
什么,伊利亚也晕过去了
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Oh, I'm an idiot.
我真蠢
The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers,
芬恩施的法术是要困住他的兄弟
Meaning Kol is in trouble.
那科尔也出事了
What do we do?
我们现在怎么办
I have no idea.
我不知道
At the very least, this prison
至少,这个监狱
is a bit more comfortable than the box
比棺材舒服一些
you held me in for almost 900 years.
我可在棺材里躺了900年呢
Oh, the heads are a nice touch.
这些壁挂很精彩嘛
Let me guess-I'm the big bad wolf,
我猜,我是这个大恶狼
Kol the wily fox.
科尔是那只狡猾的狐狸
Elijah is the noble stag,
伊利亚是高尚的牡鹿
And you, fittingly enough, are the boar,
而你,就是那只野猪,还真适合呢
Bit obvious as far as symbolism goes.
这些象征意义还挺好猜的
Why are we here? Don't tell me
我们为什么在这里,别跟我说
it's about mother.
这跟母亲有关
I didn't force her to drink blood
我没强迫她吸血
and betray everything she holds dear.
也没强迫她背弃原则
That was her choice.
那是她自己的选择
This isn't about our mother. This is about you.
与母亲无关,我针对的是你
I want you to know how it feels to be powerless.
我想让你尝尝有心无力的感觉
So I'm gonna take the thing that matters most to you--
所以我要把你最在乎的一切夺走
The city you've come to love so much.
你如此热爱这座城市
Are we quite done here?
你们闹够了没
You will release us now.
把我们放了,立刻
I will... after sundown
我会的,太阳下山以后
Because at sundown, when the marchers
因为日落时
of carillon eve take to the streets,
满大街都是钟夜的游行队伍
my barrier spell drops.
我的屏障咒将会失效
Marcel and his hungry vampires will be unleashed
马塞尔和那些饥饿的吸血鬼会一涌而出
to kill their way through the quarter.
扫荡整个法属区
I imagine that after their atrocities,
我想,在屠杀之后
supernatural community of New Orleans
在新奥尔良的超自然群体
will be forced to find another place to call home.
就会被迫去寻找第二个家
Look. I don't care about the city.
听着,我才不在乎这座城市
What I care about is that my very human body
我只担心,我这副人类身躯
is laying at the feet of some very hungry vampires.
和饥饿难耐的吸血鬼困在一起
Your fight is with them. It's not with me.
你对付的是他们,不是我
All you care about is your own fragile mortality,
你只在乎你那脆弱的躯体
but what is you were made vulnerable?
但假如你生来就如此脆弱呢
What then?
那会怎样
All right. Easy, easy.
冷静,冷静
If you start feeding, you won't be able to stop,
一旦开始吸血,就无法停止了
and then he's dead, and the rest of us
然后他死了,我们其他人
still starve, all right?
还是得不到满足,对吗
Look at me.
听我说
I have been at war in the trenches
我曾经亲自上过战场前线
starved with my men.
与兄弟一起忍受饥饿
If we fought through it then, you can now.
如果那时我们能办到,现在一样可以
We are gonna fight this hunger together.
我们一起对抗嗜血的饥饿
No gas mask or rations, but we got plenty of cocoa.
没有防毒面具,没有口粮,可可豆倒是很多
Hmm, more dirt than cocoa,
虽然一点儿也不纯
But it'll do.
还过得去吧
Corporal, sir...
下士
I know you're starving.
我知道你很饿
Never one of us.
绝不能伤自己人
Catch me a German, and then we'll talk.
去给我抓德国佬,我们再谈论此事
Corporal...
下士
You're needed back at headquarters, sir.
司令部有人找你
Hate the war.
讨厌战争
Love the hats.
爱这帽子
Klaus, what are you doing here?
克劳斯,你来这里干什么
Well, you left before such a delicious meal,
你错过了如此美味的一餐
I thought I'd bring you dessert.
我给你带了甜点
Oh, go on. You know you want to.
来吧,你想要的
Have your fill...
尽情享受吧
And then come home to New Orleans.
然后就回家吧,回新奥尔良
I have to get back to my men.
我得回去战友身边
Your men?
你的战友
Don't be so bloody ridiculous, Marcel.
笑死人了,马塞尔
Let the food fight amongst themselves
就让你的食物自己打架去吧
if you must, but make no mistake.
但你别搞错了
Your place is at home with your family.
但家才是你的归宿,和家人在一起
You once told me that family are the people
你曾经告诉我,家人应该
who you fight for and those willing to fight for you.
是愿意为你而战,你也得为其而战的人
So you go home, Klaus. I am with family.
所以你走吧,克劳斯,我与家人在一起
Hey, are you ok?
你还好吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is that a werewolf bite?
是狼人咬的吗
It's a scratch. It's a bite.
抓伤而已,是咬痕
You're 6 ways to dead if you don't get Klaus' blood in you,
要是不赶快吸克劳斯的血,你马上会死
and when those guys find out--
而且外面那些人发现后
They're not gonna find out, which means
他们不会发现
you're gonna keep your mouth shut about this,
你给我把嘴巴闭好
and you are gonna shut yours, period.
你也把嘴巴闭好,就此打住
You hear that?
听到了吗
That's the sound of food
那是食物在召唤我们
That we can't even get near
我们甚至都无法靠近
while you're sitting here protecting that idiot.
你却在这保护这个傻子
It is just hunger, Gia.
这只是饥饿感而已,吉娅
Lots of people on this earth
这世上许多人
have been a lot hungrier than us.
比我们饥饿百倍
You made us a promise when you turned us.
你转变我们的时候向我们保证过
You had goals we bought into,
我们认同你的目标
but look at us.
但看看我们
We've been wolf bait, beaten up,
我们被狼人下套,被痛打
stuck exiled across the river,
被放逐到河对岸
then stuck here,
然后又困在这里
and now when we're all looking to you for help,
现在我们都指望着你能帮助我们
you don't even tell us that you're dying.
你甚至不告诉我们你要死了
You're supposed to be our leader,
你应该是我们的首领
but right now, you suck at it.
但现在,你糟糕透了
We don't all get to get out of this alive, son.
不可能每个人都活着出去,孩子
Ok.
好的
Point made,
说得有道理
but nobody loves a joke more than old fox boy here,
没人比老狐狸更喜欢玩笑话
but if you could just get me back to my body--
但是你如果让我能回到自己身体
I must confess,
我必须承认
I rather enjoy watching you twist in the wind,
看着你被蹂躏我很享受
Not unlike the way you left Rebekah, I imagine.
我猜想你就是这么对丽贝卡的
Yes.
是的
What did you do to Rebekah? For goodness' sake,
你对丽贝卡做了什么,拜托
she crossed me.
她背叛了我
So I crossed her back.
所以我还击回去
Look. If you could just get me back to my body,
听着,但是你如果让我能回到自己身体
I will tell anybody anything that they need to know.
我会告诉大家事情的真相
How narrow-minded of me.
我气量很小
Rebekah, you don't know where she is,
丽贝卡,你们不知道她的下落
and the only thing standing between you and our sister
唯一拦在你们和妹妹之间的
is this selfish fool.
就是这个自私的蠢货
Hmm. Maybe it's time that you go enjoy
趁现在还可以,或许是时候
the rest of your mortal life while you still can.
你该回去好好享受凡人人生了
Is it too late for an apology?
现在道歉太迟了吗
Thanks, mate.
谢谢,老兄
Oh, don't thank me yet.
别急着谢我
Hold it. Hold it together
等等,别冲动
Just for a little while longer,
只要再坚持一阵子
a few minutes, to be exact.
准确来说,再过几分钟就好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Finn.
芬恩
He plans to release the lot of you at sundown.
他打算日落后放了你们
The streets will be jam-packed with people
门外的大街上
right outside the gate.
到时候将挤满人
You'll be half-crazed with hunger.
而你们也会饿昏脑袋
You'll feed your way through the crowd,
利用熙攘的人群进食
and that'll be the end of vampires secretly
到时候你们吸血鬼靠新奥尔良人为生的事
living off the fat of New Orleans.
将不再是秘密
Marcel, listen to me.
马塞尔,听我说
You are outmaneuvered, outmanned,
你们计谋和人数上都不占优势
and, quite frankly, you're out of your mind.
坦白来说,你现在不太清醒
We're not gonna get out of this alive.
我们活不下来的
No.
We are all getting out of this alive.
我们都会活下来的
Are we hiking to Baton Rouge?
我们是要走去巴顿鲁日吗
Oh, just a little bit farther.
再过去一点点
You nervous?
你紧张吗
I'm not nervous, although I should be.
我不紧张,虽然我应该要觉得
She is your grandmother.
她是你祖母
Yeah. She usually likes the girls I bring home.
是的,她一般挺喜欢我带回家的女孩子
Oh, really?
真的吗
Exactly how many girls have you brought to meet her?
具体你带了多少女孩子见她呢
No. I've never brought anyone to meet her.
没有,我从来没带过
So you have got to make a good impression
所以你要好好表现
because she got no one crazy to compare you with.
因为没有疯狂的先例做比较
I am great with old people and babies.
我跟老人家和宝宝都很处得来
It's just the in between that I suck at.
只是跟中间岁数段的处不好
Cute as all this is, y'all are late.
真可爱,但你们迟到了
Grandma Mary...
我祖母玛丽
This is Hayley.
这位是海莉
Mary, it is so nice to meet you.
玛丽,很高兴见到你
You can turn off your old people charm now.
不用对我来讨老人欢心那一套
The two of you are late,
你们两个迟到了
and we need to get started.
我们得赶紧开始
Right.
好的
Yes. We have premarital rituals to attend to,
我们要举行一项婚前的仪式
which are what, exactly?
那具体是什么呢
Fasting, purification,
斋戒,净化
the rite of divulgement, to name a few.
互相袒露心声的仪式,这是其中几项
The rite of what?
什么的仪式
Oh, it's simple. You speak the truth.
很简单,你跟他说真心话
He speaks the truth.
他跟你说真心话
Secrets are cleansed. Everyone is happy.
不再有秘密,皆大欢喜
What do you mean, "Secrets are cleansed"?
你说的"不再有秘密"是什么意思
The two alphas smoke the root of a blue calamus flower.
两位首领吸进蓝色菖蒲根散发的烟
It links your hearts and minds together.
它将令你们心神想通
The ceremony won't take if there are lies separating you.
如果你们之间有秘密,就不能举行婚礼
This way, there are none.
所以,必须没有秘密
It's the most important ritual
这是除了婚礼以外
apart from the wedding ceremony itself.
最重要的仪式
Hope you don't have too many skeletons in your closet.
但愿你们没有瞒对方很多事情
I'm not doing that.
我不干了
I'm sorry. I can't.
我很抱歉,但是我干不了
So what should we talk about while we wait for nightfall?
等着夜幕降临同时,我们能聊些什么
Oh, I know. Let's talk about our parents.
知道了,来聊聊我们的父母吧
Now, I figured you wouldn't be kind to mother,
我现在知道了你对母亲也不和善
but imagine my surprise to learn
但请想象在迈克尔相同的命运后
that Mikael met the same fate.
我有多吃惊
Bravo, brother.
干得漂亮,弟弟
You see, the parent I was interested in
父母亲中我感兴趣
talking about was your father,
想跟你谈的是你的父亲
your real one.
你的生父
I mean, you longed to know him your whole life,
你一生都想去知道他是谁
yet at the first opportunity,
然而你一见到他
you murdered him.
就把他杀了
Why, I wonder.
为什么,我很好奇
Possibly the same reason you took out Esther.
可能和你杀了埃丝特的原因一样
Severing parental ties has a way of freeing one up
断绝和父母的联系,有办法让一个人
to recognize one's true potential.
认清自己真正的潜力
Quite...
很正确
But Esther was no fool.
但是埃丝特不是傻子
She pinpointed your wants,
她清楚你要什么
and knowing your true father was at the top of the list--
也知道你最想要知道自己生父
No.
不是
Something else occupies the top of your list of affections,
你的喜好名单上占据榜首的是别的东西
and it's not your favorite city
也不是你心爱的城市
because I'm about to take it from you using your own vampires,
因为我就要用你的吸血鬼从你那里夺过来
and I barely get a rise out of you.
却几乎没让你动怒
I thought maybe it was Rebekah,
我想过有可能是丽贝卡
but you remain calm,
但你依然冷静
even when the one person
哪怕唯一知道她下落的人
who know her fate probably just met his.
差一点死掉了
I am fighting the monumental desire
我极力想忍住
to mount your severed head upon one of these walls.
把你脑袋挂在这些墙上的冲动
Then I thought it was your favorite brother,
然后我想应该是你最喜欢的兄弟
but mother broke him into 1,000 pieces,
但是母亲把他折磨的不成样子
and rather than fix him, you left him
但你没有帮助他,而是离开了
to fend for himself god knows where.
让他在不知道的角落自谋生路
You know, if I didn't know better,
你知道,要是不够了解
I'd say you were hiding something from me,
我会说你瞒着我什么
something big, something dark.
更大更不可告人的秘密
Maybe your real father found out what it was,
可能被你生父发现了
and you had to kill him.
然后被你灭口了
You want to know why I killed my father?
你想知道我为什么杀了自己父亲吗
Yeah.
是的
When blood relations let me down,
当我的血亲辜负我时
I don't stop to reason with them.
我不会停下跟他们讲道理
I remove them.
我会消灭他们
So the secret is, there is no secret?
这么说没有别的秘密了
You long for nothing, care for no one.
你无所渴求,不在乎任何人
Problem is, brother, I don't believe you.
问题是,弟弟,我不相信
It's clear to me that you're hiding something,
我确信你对我有所隐瞒
And, as I control your presence here,
反正你被我困在这里
I've got all the time in the world
我有的是时间
to figure out just what that might be.
慢慢琢磨出你到底隐藏了什么
Hayley. Hayley?
海莉,海莉
Hayley, wait.
海莉,等等
I can't do it, Jack.
我做不到,杰克
You are not the only one who has stuff
不是只有你一个人
they'd rather not talk about.
藏有不可告人的秘密
Some of my secrets are not mine to tell.
我有些秘密不仅仅关系到我自己
Maybe a little honesty is a good thing.
也许诚实一些是好事
Jack, I live with the original family.
杰克,我和吸血鬼始祖家族一起生活
In that family, sometimes honesty can get you killed.
在那个家族里,诚实有时候会害死人
We all have things
我们都隐藏了一些事
we hope will never see the light of day.
都希望这些事永远不为人所知
Now, you probably won't like what I have to say
也许比起你隐瞒的秘密
any more than what you're holding back.
你更不想听见我的坦白
I wish that were true.
这要是真的就好了
Well, come back with me.
跟我回去吧
We'll take it one step at a time,
我们一步一步来
and if anything makes you uncomfortable,
要是你觉得哪里让你不自在了
You tell me, and we stop...
你告诉我,我们就不做了...
And when it comes time to open up,
到了相互坦露心声时
I'll go first because I don't run...
我会先坦白,因为我不会逃避
And I don't scare easy.
没什么能吓到我
Your secrets are my secrets,
你的秘密就是我的秘密
Your demons my demons,
你的恶魔亦是我的恶魔
And you'll never have to fight them alone.
我不会让你独自去面对它们
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Please.
拜托
Relax. Relax.
冷静,放松
Hey, easy.
放松些
I'm gonna give you two minutes to explain
给你两分钟时间解释
why we don't come up there and take the witch.
为什么我们不能上去吸干那个巫师
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
You betrayed everything you taught us.
你背弃了你教导我们的一切信条
How can you lead us?
还怎么能领导我们
Joe, Joe, no.
乔,乔,不
Joe? Joe.
乔,乔
You never did get those gas masks.
你从没拿到那些防毒面具
I'm sorry. I failed you, brother.
对不起,我辜负了你,弟弟
Not if you make us into vampires like you.
把我们变成吸血鬼就可以补救了
Let's make this fight more even.
让这场战斗更实力相当些吧
Turn us.
转化我们
I am sorry I let you down, ok, all of you,
抱歉让大家失望了
But the way that you are feeling right now--
但你们现在经历的感觉
This despair, this hunger--
绝望,饥饿
I have been through it,
我也经历过
And if you let me help you survive it, I guarantee you,
如果让我帮你们度过这一关,我保证
It will only make you stronger.
你们会变得更强大
At sundown, Vincent is gonna drop that barrier spell,
日落时分,文森特就会解除咒语
And those doors are gonna open,
所有的门都会敞开
and we are gonna be smack
我们会直接冲向
in the middle of a parade full of innocent people.
街上那些无辜的游行人群
We can't fall apart now.
我们要挺住
Innocent, guilty, we're hungry.
管他无不无辜,我们快饿死了
We have to feed.
我们必须得吸血
We don't feed on locals. That's our rule.
不吸本地人的血,这是规矩
That is how we survived 300 years in this city,
因此我们才能在这座城市活了三百年
And that is why we get to call it home,
所以我们才能把这里称为家园
because we live by a code.
因为我们遵守一套行为准则
The same one that won't let you
是那套准则
tell your own people that you're dying of a werewolf bite?
不让你告诉自己人,你将死于狼人咬伤吗
I'm not dying of anything.
我不会死
I've got a vial of Klaus' blood in my place
我住的地方,有一瓶克劳斯的血
right across the river
就在河对岸
along with enough blood to satisfy all of you.
还有足够量的血来满足你们
All we have to do is get there.
我们要做的就是去到那里
You once asked me what I was fighting for.
你曾问我为何而战
I told you I was fighting for this city, for our home,
我说我为了这座城而战,为了家园而战
but if we feed out there, we lose it.
但如果吸了本地人的血,就会失去这一切
The barrier will be down any moment now.
咒语马上就会被解除
Let me help you get home.
让我帮你们返回家园
It's down.
屏障解除了
Let's go.
走吧
It's a shame, really,
真遗憾啊
For you to lose New Orleans.
就这样失去了新奥尔良
You've worked so hard to make this city a home.
你付出了很多心血将这座城建为家园
On the other hand,
话说回来
this city hasn't given you much in the way of good fortune.
这座城给你带来挺多不幸的
You had Marcel's betrayal, father's attack,
马塞尔的背叛,父亲的袭击
Loss of your child.
痛失爱女
It is a delicate craft,
这是个精细的咒语
representational magic.
象征魔法
One must be ever so precise.
施咒者必须精确到分毫
If you misrepresent us,
如果你给了我们错误的象征物
the very enchantment that this room was built upon would collapse.
建立这间屋子的魔法就会瓦解
Would it not?
不是吗
I assure you, you have not been misrepresented.
我保证,你们的象征物都分毫不差
Well, that depends on how well the hunter knows his prey.
那就要看猎人有多了解他的猎物了
This facade...
这个表象
this illusion that I have created over the course of my life,
这个幻象是根据我的生活历程创造出来的
The noble stag--
高尚的牡鹿
is nothing more than a deception to myself, to everyone,
对我跟其他人都是一种欺骗
For, were I truly noble, brother,
若我真如此高尚,弟弟
I would not have withheld from you
我不会对你隐瞒
a vile deed and one that I,
我曾经的恶行
like a coward, allowed mother to erase from my memory.
像个懦夫,让母亲抹去记忆的那次
It was I who killed Tatia.
是我杀了塔提亚
I hunted her down and mercilessly
我无情地追捕她
I feasted upon her flesh.
残忍地将她猎杀
I tore her from us.
我将她从我们身边夺走
Mother took the blame.
母亲承担了罪责
You would in no way forgive me.
你绝对不会原谅我
The act may be reprehensible,
这种行为也许该受到谴责
but your admitting to it proves you to be
但是你的告解证明了
the man I thought you to be.
你跟我想像中的一样
My magic stands. Does it?
我的魔法不会失效,是吗
It turns out, my brother is even more depraved than I am.
我的哥哥原来比我还要堕落
He is the noble stag no longer,
他不再是高尚的雄鹿了
indeed an altogether different beast.
而是另一种猛兽
Creeping through the cracks,
潜伏在暗中伺机而动
and you have also failed in your representation of me
你也选错了我的象征物
because there is one thing you never thought me capable of...
因为,有一件事,你从没想过我可以做到
Forgiveness.
那就是宽恕
You, Finn, have remained a boar for centuries,
你,芬恩,数世纪来蛮横无礼
but here is where your true fault lies.
但这里才是你们真正的败笔
You never learnt that the bonds of family
你们从没学会,家族的羁绊
far outweigh anything else.
比其他一切都重要
Such bonds trump petty jealousies.
这样的羁绊胜过嫉妒
They overcome ancient feuds, and, yes,
能胜过久远的仇恨,是的
they are capable of allowing one monster
这样的羁绊,能够让一个怪兽
to pardon the great sins of another.
原谅另一个的深重罪恶
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
Your magic is as flawed as your perception of your own siblings.
你的魔法和你对兄弟姐妹的认知一样有缺陷
I wonder, just how untouchable are you?
我很好奇,你有多不可触碰
Oh, thank god. Are you ok?
谢天谢地,你没事吧
For now.
暂时是
What happened? Is Kol ok?
怎么了,科尔还好吗
I'm fine. Thank you for your concern.
我很好,谢谢你的关心
The same, however, cannot be said for your friends
然而,对于你的朋友和法属区的人
and the people of the french quarter.
可能就不能说"很好"了
Now, I can stand here and explain to you the specifics,
现在,我可以站在这里给你叙述详情
or you can show a little trust and come with me.
或者你可以对我有点信任跟我来
I'm the one who's been waiting for you to move your ass.
我可一直在等你快点动起来
Let's go.
我们走
What you are feeling is the hunger.
你们感觉到的就是饥饿
It will be unlike anything you've ever known.
和你们所了解的所有感觉不同
It'll beat you from inside.
将从内部吞噬你
But you are in control.
但你们能够控制自己
It is your greatest weapon,
这是你们最强大的武器
and the Germans are coming over that hill thinking to waltz
德国人要越过那座山,以为可以
over our corpses to take the town,
从我们尸体上踏过去占领镇子
but that's not gonna happen because one thing stands
但那是不可能的,因为还有阻挡在
in the enemy's way--us,
敌人面前的,就是我们
and make no mistake.
毫无疑问
We are one unit, one army.
我们是一个团队,一支军队
We are family.
我们是一家人
Family is not determined by blood,
家人不是由血缘决定
but by who you fight for and who will fight for you.
而是你愿意为他,他愿意为你,互相奋斗
Tonight we will feed on the blood of our enemies,
今晚,我们将痛饮敌人的鲜血
and if we die, we will be reborn,
如果我们死去,我们将重生
and we will feed again.
将再次饮血
We are the brotherhood of the damned,
我们是受诅咒的一族
and we cannot be defeated!
我们无坚不摧
Over the top!
冲上山顶
I think we're gonna make it.
我觉得我们能撑到那里
Everything is fine out here.
这里一切正常
Where the hell are they?
他们在哪儿
You look around.
你四处找找
I'll see if I can track them down.
我看看能不能追踪到他们
Welcome back, soldier.
欢迎醒来,战士
Fed you some of Klaus' blood.
给你喝了克劳斯的血
You weren't exactly lucid.
你之前并不清醒
They're all getting into the rest of your blood bags downstairs.
他们在楼下喝了血袋休息了
But not you.
但你没有
I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass.
抱歉我得做恶人
Only the weak don't challenge authority, Gia.
只是弱者不敢挑战权威,吉娅
You did good.
你做得很好
I applaud you all for your strength of character.
我为你们的骨气鼓掌
Just finished congratulating your little vampire hoard downstairs.
刚刚祝贺过楼下你们的小吸血鬼们
What did you do to them?
你对他们做了什么
Nothing that isn't reversible.
没有什么是不可逆转的
Came to ask you a question, Marcel.
我来问你个问题,马塞尔
See, earlier today I spent some time with my brothers.
今天早些时候我和兄弟们一起待了会
They went to great lengths to hide something from me,
他们不遗余力想要对我隐瞒什么
a secret they'd do anything to keep.
一个他们不惜一切代价要隐瞒的秘密
Now, I may not be able to get it out of them,
现在,我也许不能从他们那里问出秘密
but I'm willing to bet I could rip it out of you.
但我愿意打个赌我能从你这里挖出来
How is my daughter?
我女儿怎么样
She's in good hands, as am I.
她被照顾得很好,我也是
However, if you say the word,
然而,如果你开口
I shall return.
我就会回去
No.
You're needed where you are.
你就在需要你的地方
So the city is safe?
所以城市安全了
Well, I wouldn't exactly go flinging around terms like "Safe."
我并不会乱用什么"安全"这样的词
Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared.
马塞尔和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了
Kol is in the wind, Rebekah is still lost,
科尔不见了,丽贝卡还是没见踪影
and Finn is dangerously suspicious of the secrets we keep,
芬恩非常怀疑我们所隐瞒的秘密
Speaking of which, I meant what I said.
说到这点,我之前说的是真心的
I am capable of forgiveness.
我能够宽恕
We need to remain focused on our common enemies.
我们需要继续集中注意力在我们共同敌人身上
I'll be in touch.
再联系
Ah, the cavalry has arrived
骑兵到了
and right on time, no doubt eager
非常准时,毫无疑问非常迫切
to save your precious Josh.
想要拯救你宝贝的乔什
Yes. Just tell me what you need.
是的,告诉我你需要什么
Well, you can start by questioning your wolves.
可以从询问你的狼人开始
Find out what Finn has done with Marcel and his vampires.
查一查芬恩对马塞尔和他的吸血鬼做了什么
Well, I would,
我会的
but most of the wolves took off for the bayou
但是许多狼人动身去了河口
waiting for Hayley and Jackson to finish their wedding trials.
等待海莉和杰克逊完成他们的婚礼仪式
And what trials might those be?
什么婚礼仪式
You know, your basic old-school werewolf stuff.
你知道,就是基本老派的狼人事情
They go out into the woods and smoke
他们走进森林从长杆烟斗
this blue calamus root out of a peace pipe.
抽完蓝色的菖蒲根
Blue calamus, a rather specific plant,
蓝色菖蒲,相当特定的植物
Known by many for its unique properties as a truth serum.
众人所知,它是独特吐真药
In generations past, it was used among the wolves
世代相传,这在狼人中被用来
for divulgement rituals,
实行泄密仪式
ancient rites where secrets are confessed.
坦白秘密的古老仪式
I don't suppose they mentioned such a thing.
我想他们肯定没告诉你这点吧
They just said they had to do a bunch of rituals
他们只说过他们要进行一堆仪式
and ceremonial stuff.
礼仪之类的事情
And where, exactly, did Jackson take Hayley?
杰克逊到底带着海莉去了哪里
Back country, deep bayou.
偏远之处,河口深处
Why?
怎么了
That'll be all. Stay on point.
就这样,随时待命
Wait. That's it? Where are you going?
等下,就这样,你要去哪儿
I'm going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be,
我要去和准新娘聊聊
remind her that some secrets need to stay buried.
提醒她,有些秘密不能泄露

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prodigal ['prɔdigəl]

想一想再看

adj. 挥霍的,(物产等)丰富的,慷慨的 n. 挥霍者

联想记忆
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序
adj.

 
abandon [ə'bændən]

想一想再看

v. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺
n. 放纵

联想记忆
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
purification [.pjurifi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 净化,提纯,[宗]涤罪

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。