Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
My brothers went to great lengths
我的兄弟们不遗余力
to hide something from me.
想要对我隐瞒什么
Now, I may not be able to get it out of them,
我也许不能从他们那里问出秘密
but I'm willing to bet I can rip it out of you.
但我愿意打个赌我能从你这里挖出来
Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared.
马塞尔和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了
We have premarital rituals, which are what, exactly?
我们还有婚前仪式,那具体是什么呢
You speak the truth, he speaks the truth,
你跟他说真心话,他跟你说真心话
secrets are cleansed.
不再有秘密
I'm going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be,
我会去和准新娘聊聊
remind her that some secrets need to stay buried.
提醒她,有些秘密不能泄露
You're the sister -Rebekah.
你是那个妹妹,丽贝卡
You must be that harvest girl.
你一定就是那个收获祭女孩了
Cassie, is it?
你叫凯西,对吧
How, exactly, does one go about breaking out of this joint?
告诉我,该怎么从这破地方逃出去
There's no leaving.
你逃不掉的
They say this place is haunted.
他们说这地方闹鬼
There was someone in my room.
刚刚有人在我房里
There was a girl, a girl in black.
一个穿着黑衣的女孩
Mama!
妈妈
I wonder if you lot can help me.
不知道你们能不能帮我个忙
I'm looking for the hybrid who calls herself your queen.
我在找一个自称是你们女王的混血儿
I prefer you tell me where she is before I grow irritated.
最好趁我失去耐心之前,告诉我她在哪
After all...
毕竟
there are children present.
这里有孩子在
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Was worried you ran off in the middle of the night.
还以为你趁半夜偷偷溜走了
No. I was just out here thinking.
没有,我只是出来理理思绪
Jack, I know I'm supposed to divulge
杰克,我知道我该向你坦白
my great secrets, but I can't.
我的所有秘密,但我做不到
Can't even tell you why I can't.
我甚至不能告诉你为什么
I mean, you really think there's a secret you have
你真的认为你的秘密如此严重
that's so bad, you can't tell me?
你甚至都不能跟我说吗
It's not safe, Jack.
这会危及你的安全,杰克
When have we ever been safe, Hayley?
我们什么时候安全过了,海莉
Our people have been cursed, hunted, exiled,
我们的族人一直被诅咒,猎杀,驱逐
but you and me, this wedding,
但你和我,这场婚礼
we can change all that.
我们可以改变这一切
We can create a new pack, one with your ability
我们可以创造一个新的族群,拥有你的能力
to turn at will.
可以随心所欲变身
So we give each other our secrets.
所以我们必须相互坦诚
If we don't, then the transfer of power won't work,
如果不这么做,能力转移就起不了作用
and we're back to where we were.
我们就只会又回到原点
Look.
听着
Even if we call off the wedding,
就算我们最终取消这场婚礼
there's still something I need to tell you.
有件事我还是要告诉你
Jack, I'm sure you've lived quite the life,
杰克,我相信你一定也经历了不少
but I can't imagine that your secret
但我想你的秘密怎么也不可能
is anything like mine.
比我的严重
There's one.
不,我有一个
Has to do with how your parents died.
是关于你父母怎么死的
You look terrible.
你看起来糟透了
I didn't sleep very well.
没怎么睡好
Heard you got caught out past curfew...again.
听说你又被发现违反宵禁了
A simple misunderstanding.
只是个误会而已
Kindred witches like to be in charge.
宗族巫师总喜欢颐指气使
I don't much care for taking orders.
而我这人向来不喜欢服从
On that note...
说到这个
where did you get that?
你从哪里弄来的
I nicked it from the pantry.
我从壁橱里偷来的
But the kindr... Did you miss the part where I said
但宗族们...我刚不是说了吗
I don't care about rules?
我才不在乎什么规矩
Take the apple.
拿着苹果
You're out of your mind.
你简直疯了
I'm a free spirit, which is why
我这人喜欢自由,所以
I don't intend to spend another night
我不想在这该死的地牢
trapped in this bloody dungeon.
再多待哪怕一晚
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You know that any spell can be broken
你知道只要有足够能力
with enough power.
任何咒语都能破除
What we need to do is channel
我们要做的就是借助
something strong.
一种强大的力量
I went to the room with the locked door.
我去了那间上锁的房间
There's something in there, someone.
那里面有个人
I'm not sure who she is or why she's here,
我不确定她是谁,为什么会在那
and I don't care.
我也不在乎
Point is, she's strong.
重点是,她很强大
I mean, I didn't even know
虽然我甚至不懂
what witch power felt like,
如何感受巫师的力量
and still, I could sense it
但我仍然能感受到她的力量
coming out of that room in waves.
正源源不绝从那房间涌出
You and I can channel her
我们可以借助她的力量
and bust free of this loony bin.
来逃出这个疯人院
Who's the new girl at the telly?
电视机前那个新来的女孩是谁
One more bonkers witch,
又一个疯了的女巫
got dumped here in the middle of the night.
深更半夜被人扔来这里
Anything good on?
有什么好看的吗
These paintings can move.
这些画会动呢
They depict a rodent breaking the bones
讲的是一只老鼠把一只猫
of a rather tenacious feline.
打得落花流水
Those are just cartoons.
这只是卡通片罢了
Do I know you from somewhere?
我是不是见过你
I guess not.
我想没有
Keep up your strength, luv,
保存好你的力量,亲爱的
And enjoy your cartoons.
继续欣赏你的卡通吧
What--
这怎么...
How long was I asleep?
我睡了多久
All night.
一整晚
It was a rather fitful sleep, though.
但你睡得不怎么好
You were muttering about how you wanted to kill Klaus.
嘴里一直嘟囔着你有多想杀了克劳斯
In fact, I'm glad that you're up
正好你起来了
because we are ready to get started.
我们可以准备开始了
You sure you know how to do this?
你确定知道怎么做吗
Have a little faith, Davina.
对我有点信心,达维娜
I have been planning this for over a century.
我已经计划了有一个多世纪了
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不会现在想反悔了吧
Now, you were the one that wanted to get rid
现在是你想要除掉那个野种
of the bastard without hurting your friends.
不让你的朋友受到伤害
I'm past second thoughts.
我早就不犹豫了
That's my girl.
这才对嘛
Oh, you might want to turn that off.
你还是关一下手机吧
It's been buzzing all this morning.
都震了一早上了,乔什和马塞尔失踪了,联系我
Josh and Marcel are still missing.
还没找到乔什和马塞尔
How the mighty have fallen.
巨人陨落,落得如斯田地
Simple bit of magic, and once-mighty vampires
一点小魔法,曾经强大无敌的吸血鬼
now lie before me.
现在只能匍匐在我脚下
How does it feel, hunger so intense,
如此强烈的饥饿感,感受如何
like shards of glass creeping through your veins?
像是无数玻璃碎片在血管里流淌
Of course...
当然
I have you to thank.
我得谢谢你
You led them to this, but then, perhaps,
一切都是你造成的,但也许
you might still be able to save them.
你还有机会救他们
In 1,000 years, you are the closest
在这千年来,你是我弟弟
my brother has come to making a friend,
最为亲近的朋友
and I wonder, what secrets did he share,
我想知道,他都跟你分享了什么秘密
and what do I need to do to you
我得用什么办法
in order to tear those secrets free?
才能从你这套出这些秘密呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
Well, we could start with some common courtesy.
先从一般的礼仪开始好了
You could invite me in.
你可以邀请我入内
Not likely, vampire.
不可能,吸血鬼
I'm a hybrid, dear, half wolf.
我是混血儿,亲爱的,半狼人
You and I could be distant relatives,
我们还有可能是远亲呢
For all you know.
凡是皆有可能不是
Matter of fact, I'm looking for another of my kind.
实际上,我在找另一位我的同类
Rumor has it she's nearby.
听说她在这附近
What do you want with Hayley?
你找海莉想干什么
I wish only to remind her
我只是想提醒她
of the importance of family,
家庭的重要性
Dissuade her from foolish mistakes.
劝阻她犯下愚蠢的错误
Jackson is with her now.
她现在和杰克逊在一起
They can look out for each other.
他们可以相互照顾
Why don't you just leave them alone?
你就不能放过他们吗
Well, perhaps I should.
也许我的确该放过他们
Clearly, I can trust Jackson's selfish nature,
显然,我能相信以杰克逊自私的本质
willing as he is to marry Hayley and save her
肯定会愿意娶海莉
from the horrors of her current existence
以助她脱离苦海
and in exchange for nothing more
以此作为交换,也不是什么大事
than an empowered werewolf pack
不过是一群强大的狼人
to serve as his own personal army.
当做他自己的私人军团而已
Hmm, you know, on second thought,
知道吗,我改变注意了
I think I'd like to congratulate the bride and groom.
我想恭喜新郎和新娘
No doubt, they're close by
毫无疑问,他们肯定在这附近
tending to their prenuptial observances,
进行着婚前的庆祝呢
and since you've been unable to help me find them...
既然你不能帮我找到他们
Well, I suppose I'll have to hunt them down myself, won't I?
那我只好自己去把他们找出来了
What is this place?
这是哪里
It's where wolves bury those that walk away from the pack...
狼人埋葬离开族群的人的地方
Traitors, murderers,
背叛者,谋杀犯
like this one-Richard Xavier Dumas.
像是这人,理查德?泽维尔?迪马
He was Mary's husband, my grandfather.
他是玛丽的丈夫,我的祖父
He was an alpha of his time,
他是当年狼族的首领
militant, radical,
激进好斗
hell-bent on waging war with vampires.
执意要与吸血鬼开战
When he found out that your parents and mine
当他发现你我的父母
planned to join the packs, try for peace with Marcel
加入族群是为了劝大家与马塞尔和谈
and his crew, he went ballistic.
他一怒冲冠
It was him, wasn't it?
是他,对吧
He was the one that killed my parents.
他是杀害我父母的凶手
He wanted to stop them,
他想要阻止他们
everything they stood for,
他们所坚信的一切
and he did.
他也的确做到了
I have spent my entire life
我一辈子都在想知道
wondering what happened to them.
他们为何会遇害
Why did you wait so long to tell me?
你为什么拖了这么久才告诉我
No. I didn't know until Mary told me.
不,在玛丽告诉我之前我并不知情
She said she'd held on to the secret
她说她隐瞒祖父的所作所为
of what my grandfather did for two decades
已长达二十年
and knew it was time for it to come out...
她知道现在是真相大白的时候了
But I knew I had to be the one to tell you
但我知道这事得由我来告诉你
Truth is, I didn't know if I could.
实话说,我都不相信自己能跟你开这口
I don't blame you, Jack.
我不怪你,杰克
I guess I just really hate secrets.
我想我只是单纯地讨厌秘密罢了
That was my secret.
这就是我的秘密
Whatever yours is,
不管你的秘密是什么
if you don't want to tell me, then don't.
如果你不想告诉我,那就别说了
Doesn't change a thing,
这并不会改变什么
Least of all how I feel about you.
至少不会改变我对你的感情
Quite the romantic sentiment.
真是个浪漫感人的场面
I wonder, however, if I might impose on this lovely tableau long enough
不知能否容我打扰片刻
to have a word with Hayley.
和海莉聊一聊呢
It's ok. Go ahead.
没事,你先走吧
I'll meet you back at Mary's.
我会去玛丽那跟你汇合
Tonight is the night.
今晚是时候了
Once everyone is asleep, I'll grab you.
等所有人都睡着后,我会去找你
Where did you get this, huh?
你从哪里拿的这个
Don't. Just let it go.
别出手,随他们去吧
Do you know what I do to thieves?
你知道我是怎么对待小贼的吗
Ah, that hurt.
真疼
Get off me.
放开我
You little bitch.
你个贱人
Today's lesson-- you take from us...
今天的教训,你敢从我们手上抢东西
and we take twice as much from you.
我们定会双倍奉还
You helped me. Why?
你帮了我,为什么
Because I'm a bloody fool...
因为我是个傻瓜
Or maybe I just like the idea of us girls sticking together.
也许我只是喜欢团结一致对敌
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Are you seriously considering this preposterous truth-telling idiocy?
你真的在认真考虑这个互诉衷肠的傻仪式吗
Actually, I'm kind of on the fence.
实话说,我有点犹豫不决
Well, then allow me to make this simple for you.
那我帮你理理清楚好了
Under no circumstances will you divulge any family secrets,
无论如何,不准泄露任何家族秘密
especially none that would endanger our child.
尤其是不能危害到我们的孩子
Except it's not that simple, Klaus.
可事情没那么简单,克劳斯
You saw what Finn did.
你见到了芬恩的所作所为
He's growing more powerful by the day.
他变得越来越强大了
Right now, he controls over half of the wolves.
目前,他控制了超过一半的狼人
This marriage could change that.
而联姻能够改变这状况
The outcome of your strategy is not worth the risk
你们联姻带来的好处
it imposes on our daughter.
不值得拿我们的女儿冒险
Well, it's not a risk if I trust Jackson.
如果我信任杰克逊,这就不算是冒险
Oh... Klaus, think.
克劳斯,你想想
We could have a whole army of super wolves
我们可以得到一支超级狼人军队
who could protect Hope as one of their own.
他们能把霍普当成自己的族人来保护
Hope doesn't need a wolf army.
霍普不需要狼人军队
I'll protect her myself,
她由我亲自保护
and an easy time I'll have of it, too,
我也能轻松一点
without you running off sharing secrets
如果你能不去到处
with every motley member of your werewolf brethren.
跟你的狼人党羽分享秘密
Damn it, Klaus. This is our chance.
去你的,克劳斯,这是我们的机会
We can bring her home.
我们能带她回家
We have to at least consider this.
至少我们得考虑这一点
I have considered it,
我考虑过了
And I have deemed it absurd,
我认为荒谬无比
And in this matter, there is no one above my decree, not even you.
此事谁也不能违背我的命令,你也不行
You will tell Jackson the wedding is off.
去告诉杰克逊联姻取消
It's a good thing that I don't take orders from anyone,
幸好我从不听命于任何人
Especially not from you.
尤其不听命于你
So much for having a secret lair.
秘密基地也不过如此嘛
Don't mind him. Did you bring the stuff I asked for?
别在意,我要的都带来了吗
Yeah. This is everything Josh left at my place.
这些就是乔什留在我那儿的全部东西了
Ah, practically moved in, has he?
他这是搬你家去了,是吧
Kol, please shut up.
科尔,拜托别说了
Ok. Here we go.
开始了
All right. Come on, then. Channel me. It'll be quicker.
好吧,来和我连接起来,会快一些
Come on.
来吧
Right here, the street corner.
在这里,街角
Oh, yeah. I know where.
我知道是哪里
It's the little bodega the witch Lenore
这是一个小杂货店,女巫丽诺尔
used to run before my mother hijacked her body.
被我母亲占用身体前,经营这家店
Great. Thank you for the help.
太好了,谢谢帮忙
Wait. What? You can't go alone.
等等,你不能自己去
Well, to be absolutely clear here,
准确来说
technically, he definitely could go alone.
理论上,他当然能自己去
No. It's a suicide mission.
不行,你这是去找死
Yeah, and what's more tragic than a suicide
比自寻死路更悲剧的
mission but a mass suicide mission?
就是一群人去自寻死路
I'm not leaving Josh trapped with a nutjob
我绝不能让乔什落在那个
that hates vampires.
恨吸血鬼的疯子手上
Neither am I.
我也是
I'm done listening to you.
我不想跟你说话了
Let me know when you want to have a real conversation.
什么时候愿意心平气和地谈谈,再来找我
Hayley!
海莉
I'm not gonna stand here quietly
我不可能乖乖地站在这里
while you tell me what I can and cannot do
听你告诉我该做什么,不该做什么
to protect my daughter.
来保护我的女儿
Our daughter. Right.
是我们的女儿,没错
Ours, but it was your mother
是我们的,但想她的人
who tried to kill her.
是你的母亲
And who knows what your equally
谁知道你那个
psychotic brother is up to?
神经病哥哥要干什么
I will deal with Finn.
芬恩的事情,我会解决
And then what?
然后呢
Hope will always be the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson,
霍普的父亲还是克劳斯?迈克尔森
the hybrid killer with 1,000 enemies.
一个树敌千万的混血杀手
Don't you get it? It's you.
你还不明白吗,问题在你
You're the threat.
你才是威胁所在
You're so paranoid that you can't see
多疑成性,你看不到
that this wedding can help her.
这场联姻能带给她的好处
She can come home.
她可以回家
The wolves will be on our side.
狼人会站在我们这边
The wolves cannot be trusted.
不能相信狼人
In your paranoid mind, nobody can be trusted.
是你思想偏执,谁都不肯相信
Where does it end?
什么时候是个头
There is no end!
没有这回事
Need I remind you I killed my own father
需要我提醒你,为了保护女儿
in order to protect her?
我杀了亲生父亲吗
Really? That's why you killed him...
是吗,这是你杀他的原因吗
Or is it just that you were so terrified
还是说你只是太害怕
of letting someone, anyone, in?
让任何人走进你的心
I know this wedding can work.
我确定这场婚礼能管用
We can bring our little girl home,
我们能接女儿回家
But you have to trust me.
但你要相信我
I do trust you, more than you know.
我相信你,超出你的想象
I just don't trust Jackson.
我只是不相信杰克逊
You can't free yourself.
你挣脱不了的
Those ropes have been soaked in vervain.
绳子用马鞭草浸泡过
But I did lessen the spell that made you hungry,
不过我减轻了让你饥饿的咒语
affording us an opportunity for some civilized discourse.
好让我们能友好地交谈
Let's start with our mutual friend Camille.
先从我们共同的朋友卡米尔说起吧
The topic that consumed the majority
我们在一起的时候
of our time together was her troubled
谈论的大多数话题,就是她和尼克劳斯
relationship with Niklaus.
剪不断理还乱的关系
He confided in her,
他向她倾诉
but she knew nothing that I could use against him,
但她所知的一切,无一能助我对付他
and yet recently, I had occasion to speak with my brother,
然而最近,我与我的弟弟交谈
and I realized that he has a secret,
我发现他有秘密
one that he is desperate to protect,
是他不顾一切要保护的
and I think that that secret is a weakness.
这个秘密就是他的弱点
So tell me, Marcel,
告诉我,马塞尔
What is it?
秘密是什么
You really think that he trusts me
你真认为他信任我吗
with anything that could be used against him?
能把他的弱点告诉我吗
You're Klaus' ally,
你是克劳斯的盟友
and I think you know something.
你肯定知道些什么
You can think whatever you want
你爱怎么想都随你
as long as you don't mind knowing
只要你不介意知道
that you are a chump.
自已愚不可及
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
I'll tell you what I remember.
我告诉你我记得什么
Two centuries back,
两个世纪前
I was just a kid looking through the compound.
当年我还是个孩子,在府邸里搜寻
I found a coffin.
发现了一具棺材
Klaus catches me, and he says,
克劳斯发现了我,然后他说
"that's my brother Finn.
这是我哥哥芬恩
We keep him like that because he is such a bore."
我们把他放在棺材里,因为他实在无聊透顶
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
Are you trying to give me a bloody heart attack?
你是想把我吓出心脏病来吗
Is it still beautiful, New Orleans?
是不是美丽依旧,新奥尔良
I loved it so much the last time I saw it.
上次见过以后,我对那一直魂牵梦索
New Orleans will remain a beauty
新奥尔良的美丽不会改变
long after you and I are bones beneath its clay.
即便你我化作白骨,长埋此地
For now, you have to go back to your room.
现在,你得回房间去
I've got things to do.
我有事情要处理
Why are you here...in this place?
你怎么会,被关在这里
I was trying to help my brothers.
我想帮我的兄弟们
My con artist of a blood relation Kol
但是我奸诈狡猾的血亲,科尔
betrayed me, got me stuck in here.
背叛了我,把我困在这里
Oh, when I get hold of him--
一旦让我抓到他
Why do you fight with your own family?
家人为什么要血肉相残
You should stand beside them.
你们应该相互支持才对
It's...complicated,
这件事,说来话长
1,000 years complicated.
一千年的恩怨纠葛
Listen.
听着
I think I found a way out of this hell hole.
我想我有办法逃出这个鬼地方
If you want to come with,
要是你想跟我一起
meet me at the front door in 20 minutes.
20分钟后,大门口见
either way, wish me luck.
要不想来,就祝我好运吧
For Klaus...in case he comes back.
用来对付克劳斯,万一他回来
Speak the devil's name, et cetera, et cetera.
说曹操曹操就到,等等,等等
I wonder if Jackson can come out to play.
不知道杰克逊能否出来小聚
It's ok.
没关系
Where's Hayley?
海莉在哪
Resting.
在休息
She was exhausted after your grueling day
她被你繁重磨人的婚礼筹备
of wedding preparations, poor thing.
累得精疲力尽,可怜的孩子
No matter.
没关系
Gives us a chance to chat.
正好给我们机会叙叙
I want your word
我要你保证
this is between me and you.
这是你我间的事情
Why, of course.
当然可以
You have my word as a gentleman.
向你保证,君子之诺
Brave lad.
勇敢的小子
Klaus!
克劳斯
You want to fight me,
你想跟我打
come on!
放马过来
You mistake my intentions.
你误解我我的意图
I haven't come here to fight you,
我不是过来跟你打架的
not at all.
根本不是
This is to be an execution.
我是过来执行你的死刑的
Tell me, how, exactly, would you like to die?
告诉我,你要什么样的死法
Most of my victims start screaming about now.
大部分人现在已经开始尖叫了
I'd prefer if you spared me the tedium of any last words,
这些冗长乏味的遗言,最好不要说给我听了
but if you are so inclined,
但是如果你真的想说
now would be the time.
就趁现在快说吧
Go to hell, you bastard.
去死吧,野种
Bastard. Yes.
野种,没错
That is exactly what I am,
我就是个野种
made so by your precious mentor Ansel.
拜你敬爱的导师安瑟尔所赐
I'm curious.
我好奇
Did he teach you to regard me with such loathing,
是他教会你这么厌恶我的吗
or is that bias all of your own?
还是你个人的偏见所致
Is that what this is about?
就是为了这个吗
You jealous I got to spend time with your daddy?
你嫉妒我能跟你爸爸一起生活吗
You were his most prized pupil,
你是他最宠爱的学生
the benefactor to all of his wisdom.
他一生智慧的传承者
Look at all the good it's done you.
看看这些让你落得什么田地
Well, you...
你...
could've learned from him yourself,
你本来有机会向他学习
uh, if only you hadn't killed him.
要不是,你把他杀了的话
I see you've mastered the self-righteous air
看来你把伪君子自以为正直的那一套
of all hypocrites.
学得炉火纯青
The truth is, you're worse than me,
事实上,你比我还不堪
using Hayley's best intentions
利用了海莉善良的意图
for your own self-serving power grab.
来助长自己对权力的渴望
You're wrong!
你错了
You want her power so you can wage wars and win territories.
你想得到她的力量,以发动战争,争夺领土
After all, it's what wolves do.
毕竟,狼人都这样
You don't know a damn thing about being a wolf.
你压根就不了解狼人
No. I don't.
我不了解
I never had the luxury to live among my kind
我从未能荣幸和自己的族人一起生活过
nor the chance to truly know my father,
也没有机会能真正了解自己父亲
But you knew him.
但是你了解她
Perhaps he saw in you the son he always wanted.
也许他把你当做自己期望的儿子
I'm glad I was spared such a sorry fate.
我很庆幸自己免去了你可悲的命运
I'm convinced.
我相信了
You know nothing,
你什么都不知道
which means that whatever Klaus is keeping secret
这说明不管克劳斯隐瞒了什么
is so secret, he won't even share it with you.
相当讳莫如深,连你都没有透露
Perhaps there are other ways
或许你对我来说
you can be of use to me.
还有别的用处
Brother.
哥哥
What are you doing here, Kol?
你来这里做什么,科尔
I heard a rumor that you'd taken Marcel prisoner,
我听说你囚禁了马塞尔
and it just so happens that I owe him.
碰巧的是,我欠他人情呢
son of a... I am going to kill the both of you.
你个混蛋,我会杀了你们
You have some nerve coming here.
你敢来这里,胆子不小啊
All good grace with me was lost the moment you signed up
从你跟我们混账同胞同一阵营后
with our wretched siblings.
就失去了我信任
You know me, Finn.
你了解我的,芬恩
I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win,
我跟赢家站一边
and, to be honest, well,
说老实话
you and mum were acting a bit daft, weren't you,
你和母亲都有点犯傻,对不对
but I heard about how you turned dear,
但我听说了你把亲爱的爸爸
old dad into your own personal black magic battery pack,
变成了自己黑魔法的能量供应源
And I thought, "Wow, that's cold,
我觉得,太冷血了
but it's smart."
但很聪明
Now I can see which way the wind is blowing,
现在我看清形势了
and after the way the 3 of them treated us,
在他们三位如此对待我们后
I'll be happy to see them get what's coming.
我很高兴让他们得到应得的报应
What was that for?
你这是干什么
For being a duplicitous beetle.
惩罚你这墙头草
I have proved myself, Finn, more than you have.
我已经证明自己了,芬恩,做的比你还多
I'm the one that put Rebekah in another body,
是我将丽贝卡放进他人身体的
and whilst klaus is out there looking
当克劳斯在外面寻找
for his dear, little sister,
自己心爱的妹妹时
I was forging a dagger
我在暗中铸造一把
that will Put him to sleep for centuries.
能够让他沉睡几个世纪的匕首
I don't want to put him to sleep.
我不想让他沉睡
I want him dead.
我想让他死
Yes, but you're gonna need allies,
是,但你需要盟友
and I've got them.
而我手里有人
Davina claire, she's a harvest girl.
达维娜?克莱尔,她是收获祭女孩
I've got her wrapped around my little finger.
她被我迷得神魂颠倒,对我唯命是从
I have.
真的
With her on our side, there is nothing,
有她在旁,没有什么
nothing that will stand in our way.
没有什么能够阻挡我们的道路
Cassie.
凯西
Cassie, where the hell have you--
凯西,你去哪里...
I'm sorry, Rebekah,
很抱歉,丽贝卡
but you didn't leave me much choice.
但你让我没得选择
I told you, there's no escape.
我告诉过你,没有逃路
I had to turn to the only people i knew I could trust...
我不得不去找我唯一信任的人
And I told them that they had to deal with you.
我跟他们说必须处理掉你
My only regret is that I didn't stop you
我唯一的遗憾就是,在你杀了我们的人之前
before you killed one of our own,
没有及时阻止你
and now you have to be punished.
而现在你必须接受惩罚
No. I didn't kill her,
不,不是我杀了她
though, to be fair,
但说句良心话
I won't miss the ugly cow.
这个丑女人死不足惜
You're all so mean,
你们太坏了
like the mouse that torments the cat in those cartoons.
就像动画片里折磨那只猫的老鼠
I think you're the ones who need to be punished.
你们才应该接受惩罚
The others were just ignorant bullies.
其他人都是愚昧无知的恶霸
But you, you're a smart girl,
但你是个聪明的女孩
powerful, and yet you still betrayed a friend.
法力强大,却还是背叛了朋友
I despise traitors.
我厌恶叛徒
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I've drawn this out for long enough,
折磨你的时间也够长了
but you can hardly blame me.
但你不能怪我
I find the sheer audacity of your plot quite offensive.
你如此胆大包天的密谋,让我很是气愤
Hayley is part of my family now,
海莉现在是我的家人了
and you would seek to use her
你竟为了那微不足道的野心
for your petty ambitions.
企图利用她
I'm not using her.
我没在利用她
Just admit your true intentions for this farce of a wedding,
承认这场闹剧婚礼的真正意图吧
and I will end this quickly.
我会给你个痛快
I love Hayley, and I will fight for her...
我爱海莉,我会为她而战...
Till I'm dead.
直到我死那天
Well, you've got more fight in you than I'd have imagined...
你比我想象中还要能打
But I remain unimpressed.
但打动不了我
You told me once
你曾跟我说过
that my people were yours, too,
我的族人亦是你的族人
and if you kill me now,
如果你此刻杀了我
promise me
答应我
that you will help Hayley
你会帮助海莉
set our people free.
解放我们的族人
I trust him, Klaus. Do you hear me?
我相信他,克劳斯,听见了吗
You're not gonna kill him,
你不能杀了他
not unless you want to go through me.
除非你先过了我这关
You truly believe that he is worthy Of your trust?
你真的认为他值得你信任吗
Yes.
是
Oh, you are stubborn, little wolf.
你很倔强,小狼女
Perhaps you two were meant for each other.
也许你俩还真是天生一对
Go on, then. Tell him.
行,那你就告诉他吧
Have your wedding.
举行婚礼
Save your wolves,
解救你的族人
but you mark my words.
但你给我记住
If you ever betray her, I will find you,
要是你背叛了她,我会找到你
and I will deposit your head on the end of a spike.
我会把你的头串起来
Perhaps I'll leave it in your grandmother's garden.
挂在你祖母的花园里
Klaus knows you trapped Rebekah,
克劳斯知道你把丽贝卡关起来了
and yet he hasn't tracked you down
而他到现在还没追捕你
to torture her location out of you?
对你严刑拷打,问出她的下落吗
Well, I'm smart enough not to be found.
我够聪明,隐蔽得够好
And Elijah also knows Rebekah is missing,
以利亚也知道丽贝卡失踪了
and yet he remains unaccounted for.
但他至今下落不明
Despite my power, I've been unable to locate him,
法力强大如我依旧无法定位他
which suggests he's gone to great lengths to hide himself,
说明他使出了浑身解数来隐藏自己
And Elijah hides from no one...
以利亚从不会躲藏...
Unless he's keeping something hidden.
除非他要隐藏什么东西
Wow, Finn, you sound like Sherlock Holmes
芬恩,几杯龙舌兰下肚
after one too many tequilas.
你变身夏洛克?福尔摩斯了啊
And you act a fool to dare think
而你真的很蠢
that I wouldn't know about your little friends in the back.
竟以为我察觉不到你躲在后面的朋友
Davina, I got him.
达维娜,我找到他了
Allow me to send a message to your little girlfriend.
请允许我向你的小女友传达条信息
Josh, it's me. You all right?
乔什,是我,你还好吗
Come on.
走
Davina, let's go.
达维娜,我们走
You're her,
你就是她
The all-powerful girl in the coffin--
棺材里那个法力强大的女孩
That's how you did magic--
所以你才能用魔法...
But why didn't you just tell me?
但为什么不直接告诉我
I'd only just woken from a century of sleep.
我刚从一个世纪的沉睡中醒来
I wanted to know you, see what you were really like,
我想认识你,看看你到底是什么样的人
and you didn't disappoint me.
你没有让我失望
There's a spark in you, Rebekah.
你内心仍有人性闪光,丽贝卡
You're willful, also kind.
你很任性,但也很善良
You're not half as bad as our brothers.
你没有我们兄弟们一半的坏心眼
What did you say?
你刚说什么
You're right, you know.
你说对了
We met once before-Christmas party in 1914.
我们以前见过, 1914年的圣诞宴会
I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family.
我极度渴望想要看一眼我的家人
Rebekah, you know who I am.
丽贝卡,你知道我是谁
You're the girl in my nightmare.
你就是我噩梦中的女孩
It really is you...
真的是你
Freya.
弗雷娅
I slept 100 years,
我沉睡了100年
and now finally, I'm free.
现在我终于自由了
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon,
告诉我们的兄弟们,我会很快去看望他们
and I expect nothing less than their best behavior.
我希望他们能乖乖的
Now, are you through with this little ruse, brother?
现在,你的诡计结束了吗,弟弟
Seems your little friend Davina
似乎你的小朋友达维娜
has absconded with one of my prisoners.
带走了我的一个囚犯
I didn't come here for a fight.
我不是来打架的
The little witch, she asked me to be a distraction.
小女巫,让我来分散你注意
She can be quite pushy when she wants to be, you know?
她有时会变得非常固执,你知道吗
Don't you see?
你难道看不出吗
We were given a gift--
我们得到了天赐的恩礼
Rebirth unfettered by vampirism.
从吸血鬼重生为人
We were made clean,
我们变得干净
and all that was asked was a pittance in return,
而这一切都只要一点付出作为回报
and you could not even give that.
这点你都无法做到
Finn, you're angry,
芬恩,你很愤怒
and when you're angry,
你愤怒时
you don't think straight.
不能清晰正确地思考
So just give me a chance.
所以给我一个机会
You don't deserve another chance, Kol.
你不配有另一个机会,科尔
So I'm gonna give you
所以我要给你
the one thing I know you fear most--
我知道你唯一最害怕的事情
death.
死亡
No. No!
不,不
I curse you to this body,
我诅咒你在这具身体里
unable to jump to another.
不能再跳到另一具身体
Over the next few days,
在接下来的几天里
I want you to contemplate what's to come--
我想让你思忖将要面对的情况
a meaningless, lonely death
毫无意义的寂寞的死亡
and the darkness to follow.
以及随之而至的黑暗
Clock starts now.
倒计时开始
Be sure to say your good-byes.
记得要去道别
Go, brother. I will not miss you.
去吧,弟弟,我不会想你的
There. You let that sit.
好了,好好静养
You'll feel better in the morning.
早上你会感觉好些的
Mary, I am so sorry.
玛丽,我真的很抱歉
For what, knowing a monster,
为什么,认识一个怪物
having baggage in your past?
拥有过去的担子
We all got that,
我们都有
some worse than others.
有些人比其他人更糟
When Jack was down, you fought for him.
杰克倒下时,你为他而战
lot of married folk never get that far.
许多结婚的人都做不到这样
You ok?
你还好吧
I'll live.
不会死的
That's the thing I can't figure out.
有件事我不明白
Why didn't he kill me?
他为什么不杀了我
Klaus was afraid of trusting anyone.
克劳斯害怕信任任何人
I think he realized that not trusting you would be worse.
我想他意识到,不信任你将会变得更糟
He'd end up surrounded by enemies, alone.
他会独自一人被敌人包围
I want to tell you a story...
我想跟你说个故事
About a beautiful baby girl...
有关一个美丽的小女婴
And the parents who swore they would die to protect her.
还有誓死保护她的父母
The wedding works in our favor.
婚礼对我们有利
Newly empowered and ruled by Hayley,
由海莉所统治
the wolves will be an asset to our family.
强大狼人将会成为我们家族的财产
Yes, assuming you're willing
是的,假设你愿意
to trust Jackson with our secrecy.
相信杰克逊能保守我们的秘密
Must confess, brother,
必须坦白,弟弟
I'm a little surprised to find that you do.
我对你的表现有点惊讶
Well, faith in Jackson is a means to an end.
信任杰克逊是达到目的的一种方法
If I had simply killed him,
如果我直接杀了他
Hayley would have turned against me.
海莉便会与我为敌
You should have seen the ferocity with which she defended him.
你应该看看她维护他时的凶悍模样
It was impressive.
非常惊人
That being said,
话虽如此
I don't take the matter of secrets lightly.
我不会对秘密掉以轻心
Once the wedding takes place
一旦婚礼进行
and the wolves are forever altered,
狼人永远被改变
well, Jackson's fate becomes a little less certain.
杰克逊的命运就不太好说了
Hello, Nik.
你好,尼克
I don't suppose you imagined
我想你不会意料到
that always and forever would lead us to this.
永远与永恒能指引我们至此
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
You absolutely will not believe
你绝对不会相信
the week I've had.
我所度过的这一周
Good. You're awake.
很好,你醒了
I've just one more question.
我还有一个问题
Ok. Let my guys go free,
好,放了我的人
and I'll tell you whatever it is you want to know.
然后你想知道什么我都会告诉你
How selfless,
多么无私
but we've already established that
但我们已经确定
you don't know anything of any consequence.
你完全不知道什么重要的秘密
However, it's a common belief among the werewolves that you were,
然而,狼人普遍认为实际上你是
in fact, the last person to see niklaus' child alive.
最后一个见到尼克劳斯的孩子活着的人
You were in possession of the baby's corpse.
你抱着孩子的尸体
So tell me,
那么告诉我
how, exactly, did the baby die?
那孩子到底是怎么死的
You don't remember.
你不记得
You don't remember because you were compelled to forget.
你不记得,因为你被迫忘记了
Why would Niklaus compel away the truth
尼克劳斯为什么要催眠控制
from the vampire he thinks of as his adopted son,
被他视为养子的吸血鬼忘记事实
What...
除了
besides a desire to protect his own daughter?
希望保护自己的女儿之外还有什么
She's still alive...
她还活着
And now
现在
you and your vampires
你和你的吸血鬼
are gonna help me find her.
要帮我找到她