手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集:霍普的威胁不断增加

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
So I got to ask, when's this wedding?
所以我得问问,婚礼在什么时候
10 days.
十天后
After that, Hayley's power is your power.
在那以后,你们都会拥有海莉的力量
The full moon won't control you anymore.
满月就再也无法控制你们了
You truly believe that he is worthy
你真的认为他
of your trust? Yes.
值得你信任吗,是的
I want to tell you a story about a beautiful baby girl.
我想跟你说个故事,有关一个美丽的小女婴
Elijah will remain here with you.
以利亚会留在这里陪你
He's been experiencing some side effects
自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后
since his ordeal as our mother's captive.
他就经常有些不对劲
I curse you to this body,
我诅咒你困在这具身体里
a meaningless, lonely death.
万念俱灰地孤独死去
You know who I am. Freya.
你知道我是谁,弗雷娅
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon.
告诉我们的兄弟们,我很快会去看望他们
How does it feel, hunger so intense,
感受如何,如此强烈的饥饿感
Like shards of glass creeping through your veins?
像是无数玻璃碎片在血管里流淌
How, exactly, did the baby die?
那孩子到底是怎么死的
She's still alive.
她还活着
You and your vampires
你和你的吸血鬼
are gonna help me find her.
要帮我找到她
Who are you?
你是谁
I was wondering if you'd recognize me.
我还在想你会不会认出我
Then again, you look a bit different yourself.
但话说回来,你自己也变了不少
I'm gonna ask you again
我再问你一次
before I ask much less nicely.
不然别怪我不客气
Who are you?
你是谁
Fitting I find you up here.
我就知道能在这找到你
We used to climb into the trees
以前我们总喜欢爬上树
when we were planning a bit of mischief.
在那策划我们的恶作剧
Never wanted mother to hear
不想让母亲听到
what her little hunin and munin were whispering about.
她的福金和雾尼在悄悄说些什么
Now, Finn, don't break my heart
芬恩,别说你已经忘了我
and tell me you've forgotten me.
这样我会心碎的
It can't be.
这不可能
Freya.
弗雷娅
That is just not my chin, Nik.
这下巴根本不像我,尼克
It was much more delicate.
我的柔弱多了
The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego.
你唯一柔弱的地方,妹妹,只有你的自尊
when placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly.
跟你那无人能比的自负相比,那是当然
Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment
我们能不能暂时先别讨论这个
and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?
把话题回到我们失散多年的姐姐身上吗
There's not much to discuss, Elijah.
没什么可说的,以利亚
Said she was Freya
她说自己是弗雷娅
and then darted off into the night.
然后就转身消失在黑夜之中
And you believed her.
而你相信她说的
Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony bin.
我是在一个神秘疯人院遇见的这女孩
She could be anyone telling any lie,
她可能是任何人,说的没一句是真的
but she did seem familiar somehow.
但她确实给我一种似曾相识的感觉
Then how is she still alive,
那她为什么还活着
a question as ridiculous as its possible solutions,
这个问题就跟它的答案一样可笑
given this family's annoying predilection
鉴于我们这个家族向来有着
for cheating death?
逃脱死亡的传统
I don't know, Nik.
我也不知道,尼克
I'm just telling you what she said.
我只是转述她说了什么
Well, did you happen to ask
那你有没有问问
if, by some similar miracle,
我们的达莉亚姨妈
our aunt Dahlia lives, as well?
会不会也奇迹般地活了下来
I barely had a chance to process--
我根本来不及反应...
Because on the list of obvious questions,
我想不用我提醒你
it would be nice to know if the woman
你也知道应该问问她
who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family
那个在家族长子身上下诅咒的女人
is still breathing air.
是不是还活着
Then let me turn back time
那不如让时间倒流
and do it again to your liking, then.
我好回到过去照你的要求再做一遍
Enough, both of you.
你们两个,够了
If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough.
如果她说的是真的,那我们很快就会知道了
For now, it remains imperative
目前,最重要的是
that no one learns of Hope's existence.
不能让别人知道霍普的存在
This has been our salvation thus far.
这是我们目前唯一的救赎
Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums.
除非海莉的准老公管不住自己的嘴巴
Perhaps I should take preventative measures
或许我该采取点预防措施
and separate him from his head.
直接把他的头拧下来
Jackson will do nothing to jeopardize that wedding.
杰克逊不会做任何危及那场婚礼的事
Hayley's getting married.
海莉要结婚了
Well, what in hell else did I miss?
我还错过了些什么
Uh, why do people keep leaving broomsticks on the porch,
为什么大家不停送扫帚给我们
seeing as I'm not exactly
显然,我可不是那种
a "sweep while the soup is cooking" kind of gal?
贤妻良母型的乖乖女
Well, back in the day,
以前
it wasn't easy getting a preacher out here.
要让牧师来这一趟很不容易
So if you were engaged and you couldn't wait,
所以如果你已经订婚而且急不可耐
Then the community would let your jump the broom.
大家就会默许你们用跳扫帚代替婚礼
Couldn't wait for what?
等不及干什么
Yep. Um...
没错,就是这个
I would have been happier with a panini press.
我倒更希望他们送我一个电饼铛
Just a tradition.
只是个传统而已
Yeah. I got it.
我明白
So what are you working on?
你在忙些什么呢
Oh, I started this for your little girl
之前你在这里住的时候
when you lived here before.
我就打算做这个给你的女儿
Now that she's alive...
如今既然她还活着
figured it was time to finish it.
我想是时候完成它了
Um, something else.
还有一件事
I'm getting word from a few packs outside of Louisiana.
我从路易斯安那州外的狼群里听说了一些事情
They want to be here for the wedding.
他们想来参加婚礼
They want in on the unification ritual.
他们也想参与联合仪式
I thought the ritual only affected
仪式不是只能影响
the powers of the wolves in our pack.
我们的族群吗
Unless they recognize me as their alpha.
除非他们认同我首领的地位
Then your power becomes their power.
那你的能力就会变成他们的能力
You think other alphas will step down and bow to you?
你觉得其他首领会愿意退位推你为王吗
They're coming here today to do just that.
他们今天就是为这事而来
They want what you have, Hayley.
他们想要你的能力,海莉
I mean, we all do.
我们都想要
In a couple weeks after the wedding,
婚礼结束后,不消几周
you are gonna have one hell of an army
你就有一支强大的军队
to protect your little girl.
来保护你的女儿了
Nik? Nik.
尼克,尼克
That was Aiden.
刚是艾登打来的
Finn has Marcel. What? Why?
芬恩抓走了马塞尔,什么,为什么
I don't know,
不知道
nor do I know where they are, what they're doing,
也不知道他们所在何处,想干什么
or what specifically to do about it.
以及我们应对的方法
This family make me want to murder people.
这个家族让我有杀人的冲动
I see my timing is as impeccable as usual.
看来我的时机一如既往的绝妙
Oh, the traitor thinks he can just
你这个背叛者认为
waltz in here like he's welcome.
可以大摇大摆地回来
As gracious as your apology better be,
你最好准备了诚挚的道歉
you're still getting one hell of a slap.
但我还是要揍你一顿
Wait, wait.
等等,等等
I understand the irony of what I'm about to say,
我明白接下来的话可能听来很讽刺
but I came here because I need your help.
但我来是因为我需要你们的帮助
Think about how to undo your wicked, little body swap,
先把你这该死的附身咒解除了
and then we can talk about help.
然后再说帮助的事
Look. You don't understand, Nik.
你不明白,尼克
Finn has locked me in this body,
芬恩把我困在这身体里了
no more jumping.
不能再附身他人
He's put a curse on me, Nik. I am dying.
他诅咒我了,尼克,我要死了
You don't believe me.
你们不相信我
Well, you're hardly the champion of truth telling.
你可不擅长说实话
Of course.
想也是
Why would a brother expect his siblings
一个人怎能渴望自己的血亲手足
to leap to his aid?
施予援手呢
Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol.
别装可怜了,科尔
Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief.
你近来的表现足够损害你的可信度
Look. I know what I've done,
我清楚自己的所作所为
But I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on your Bex.
但我不会为耍了你道歉,贝卡
You deserved it, but I don't deserve to die,
这是你应得的,但我罪不至死
certainly not at the hands of my own family.
更不应该死在家人手上
What kind of con are you playing?
你又在耍什么骗局
The con I hate the most...
我最讨厌的骗局
The truth.
实话实说
He's not lying.
他没撒谎
Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act.
即使是小时候,被揭穿后科尔从不会说谎
He may play dirty pool,
他也许诡计多端
but he's not lying.
但他没说谎
Nik, I was helping Marcel for Davina.
尼克,我在帮达维娜救马塞尔
Finn has got him.
芬恩把他抓走了
He's trying to get a secret out of him,
他试图从他嘴里套出一个秘密
something he thinks Marcel knows about you.
他认为马塞尔知道关于你的秘密
He's right, isn't he?
他说得没错,对吧
Marcel doesn't know anything about anything.
马尔塞对此事一无所知
Well, you better hope that that's true
你最好祈祷他对此毫不知情
because, believe me,
不然的话,相信我
Finn has the means to get it out of him.
芬恩绝对能从他那套出来
I'm here because of a spell that Dahlia cast
我来此是因为达莉亚施的一个咒语
placing me in a deep sleep for a century,
一个让我沉睡百年的咒语
only to then wake for a single year of life.
每隔百年才能清醒一次,为期一年
I've repeated this cycle for hundreds of years.
这种轮回我已经历过数百年
It started as a way for us to stay young and beautiful.
开始,这只是个保持青春永驻的办法
She said, "If a witch can't be immortal,
她说, "如果女巫不能永生不死"
This was the next best thing,"
"这就是最好的选择"
But in time,
但不久后
I realized that all her stories were paired with lies.
我发现她的话语都带着谎言
The way you're speaking of her,
你谈起她的方式
you're saying that Dahlia is still alive.
就跟达莉亚还活着一样
She doesn't just live. She hunts.
她不光活着,还不停狩猎
I fled from her long ago and have been running ever since.
我在很久之前逃离了,一直四处藏匿
To Dahlia, any act of betrayal is punishable by death.
对于达莉亚来说,任何背叛者都得死
Dahlia is my cross to bear.
达莉亚是我应受的诅咒
She has no grudge against anyone but me.
她只对我积恨深远
Did she ever speak to you about the curse she placed on this family,
她跟你提过她对我们家族下的诅咒吗
the one that said she can take the firstborn of every generation?
允许她带走家族每一代长子的诅咒
Yes, but why should that concern you?
提过,但你为什么在乎这事
Our siblings are vampires.
我们的兄弟姐妹都是吸血鬼
There are no firstborns for her to take.
根本不会有长子让她带走
Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
The hybrid...
那个混血儿
He had a daughter.
他有个女儿
Where is she?
她在哪
He has her hidden.
他把她藏起来了
Our mother filled my head
母亲不停向我灌输
with the terror of what would happen
若是那孩子活下来
to all of us if that child had lived,
我们所有人都会遭受的折腾
and I've been searching for her,
所以我一直在找她
but she's been impossible to find.
但却一直无法找到她
Nothing is impossible to find, Finn.
没有什么东西不可能被找到,芬恩
Yep?
是吗
As powerful as you are, I found you.
强大如你,不是照样被我找到了吗
I'll need wormwood and ripple weed and a few other items.
我需要苦艾,罂粟以及其他物品
I've come to understand a hard lesson in our time apart.
在我们分离期间,我有了苦痛的教训
You have to let some things die
必须得有牺牲
so that others might live.
才能换得生存的权利
I know you're in there.
我知道你能听见
Whatever Finn has in store,
不管芬恩要做什么
we're gonna get through this together.
我们一起度过难关
It's that can-do spirit that makes you the perfect choice.
就是这种乐观精神,让你成为最佳人选
Got a job for you.
给你安排了任务
I don't think so.
休想
Really?
是吗
You care to reconsider?
要再考虑一下吗
Look. What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
It's simple, really.
很简单,真的
I need you to bring me Hayley's blood.
给我取一点海莉的血
She yanked the tablecloth, and that knickknack fell on her.
她把桌布扯下来,那玩意儿砸到了她
It's just a scratch. Oh...
好了,只是个小擦伤
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah!
以利亚
Yes. Forgive me.
是的,抱歉
So what is the secret, anyway?
所以秘密到底是什么
The term "secret" implies something only known
秘密,指的是私密之事
by those who have earned the right to be aware of it.
有资格的人才能知道
Start the spell.
快开始施咒
Well, it's easier said than done.
你说得轻巧
Finn is channeling the power from our parents.
芬恩的从我们父母身上汲取能力
He's a lot stronger than something
他比某些老弱女巫
some week-old witch and I can do.
比我强大多了
Now hang on. I might not be trained, but I--
拜托,我可能是没受过训练,但我
blast.
完了
We need a stronger witch. Call Davina.
我们需要更强大的女巫,叫达维娜
No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
I don't want her to know that I'm sick.
我不想让她知道我出问题了
Then do a better bloody job.
那你给我表现好一点
I just need time.
我需要时间
This spell that Finn cast to lock you
芬恩施的那种法术
in your body, do you remember it?
把你困在身躯里的法术,你记得吗
Well, I was a little distracted by the murdery part.
我当时只顾着他要杀我
If we can use his own spell against him,
要是我们能以彼之道还施彼身
once he's locked in his body, I can end
把他困在身躯里,我就能
our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck.
扭断他的脖子,了结所有问题
All I need to do is pull it from your memory.
我只需要读取你的记忆
No. No, no.
不,不行
I am not allowing anybody into my mind.
我绝不允许任何人进入我的脑袋
Do you understand?
明白吗
You came into my home asking for my help.
你自己来我的地盘,找我帮忙
This is it.
这就是我的方式
It's not a request.
这不是请求
I've wanted one thing for years--
这是我多年的夙愿
to drive a dagger into his heart.
把匕首插进他的心脏
See?
你瞧
I'm guessing just by the look on your face
从你的脸色,我估计
that it worked, but just listen.
读取记忆成功,听我说
It's a trigger.
这是诱发因素
You pulled yourself back, which is improvement,
你控制住了自己,这的确是进步
for sure, but we can't ignore the fact
但我们不得不正视
that your mind clearly went elsewhere.
你有一瞬已经失去意识了
It's very common in traditional ptsd patients.
这是典型的创伤后精神障碍症状
You've done the work to face your atrocities.
你已经面对了自己过去的暴行
The truth is, it's just going to take some time to settle.
但事实上,还需要时间来冷静
And you believe you have the power to resolve this.
你认为你有能力来解决我的问题
It's not that easy. There's no...
这并不容易,不可能...
And you're fixed.
然后你就痊愈了
In cases like yours, sometimes not dwelling
像你种情况,有时更有效的办法是
on the problem is more productive
不要从病情本身着手
than examining it through the minutia of therapy.
不要去做繁琐的治疗
Staying mentally busy instead of physically.
你需要保持心理繁忙,而不是身体繁忙
This house, though charming,
这房子,虽然漂亮
is completely falling apart.
但毕竟年久失修
So this is your solution.
这就是你的解决方案
Mend the home, mend the man.
修缮房子,修补病人
Or we could go fishing, and I could tell you
或者我们可以去钓鱼,我会告诉你
about the summer I lost my virginity.
我失去第一次的故事
I'll mend the home.
修房子吧
I'll spend the day with Hope,
我来照顾霍普
and you spend the day not thinking
而你,什么都别想
and fixing the heater because this place is freezing at night.
把加热器修一修,这地方晚上冷死了
Jack...
杰克
Hey that's mine. Let's go to the water.
那是我的,咱们去河边
Come on, come on.
快来啊
Wait for me.
等等我
Looks like I got some competition.
看来我有情敌了呢
Unfortunately for Daisy,
黛西非常不幸
I'm a one-woman kind of guy.
我是个专情的男人
Our meeting is taking place up at Mary's.
我们去玛丽家进行仪式
Ok.
好的
You go ahead. I'll be right there.
你先过去,我随后到
Wait. I'm not here to hurt you.
等等,我没有恶意的
Well, stalking me is a very funny way of showing it.
跟踪我的确是没有恶意呢
You're lucky we're friends, or I would've just killed you.
幸亏你是我的朋友,不然我早就杀了你
Ok. Remember our friendship when I tell you why I'm here.
我告诉你我来干什么,别忘了我们是朋友
Finn sent me to get your blood.
芬恩让我来取你的血
Why would Finn want my blood?
芬恩要我的血干什么
I assume he needs it for a locator spell
我想他需要做个定位咒
to find your daughter.
来找出你女儿
No.
不可能
How does he know?
他怎么知道的
Put two and two together.
根据事实推断的
Where's Finn now?
他现在人在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he'd tell me where to meet him later.
他说之后会告诉我去哪里碰头
But listen.
听我说
I got to give him something.
我必须给他带点什么
He's killing one of my guys every hour
每过一小时,他就杀我的一个人
until he gets it.
除非他拿到了你的血
I need to call Klaus.
我得联系克劳斯
You come simpering for brotherly love, and the whole time,
你憨笑着宣扬兄弟爱,但自始至终
you're plotting against me with that damn dagger.
却暗地里策划用匕首杀了我
You're no better than Finn.
你连芬恩都不如
Ah, and you threatening me makes you better than Finn, does it?
你这样威胁我,就比芬恩强了吗
The both of you just stop it.
你们两个都住口
I came to you because you're my family,
我来找你,是因为你是我家人
But I see whilst you and Rebekah
但我看到的是,你跟丽贝卡
and Elijah all hang portraits
还有伊利亚挂你们的肖像
and share secrets, I'm the odd one out.
相互分享秘密,我却被排斥在外
You want to know where Finn is?
你想知道芬恩在哪里吗
You want to find a way to kill him?
想知道怎么可以杀死他吗
Then you can figure it out yourself.
那你自己去想吧
Your stupid temper will be the end of you one day.
总有一天,你会因为这臭脾气丢了性命
Just know that.
记住了
What is it, Hayley?
什么事,海莉
Are you calling to gloat,
你打电话来幸灾乐祸吗
You venomous, venomous animal?
你这邪恶刻毒的禽兽
There's no need for such language.
话不用说得这么难听
I'm calling with a proposition
我是来提条件的
that might motivate me to spare your life.
办得好,说不定就饶了你小命
You've got my interest.
我有兴趣听听
I need you to draw some of Klaus' blood.
我要你去取克劳斯的血
Bring me some in an hour,
一小时后带给我
And I'll heal you.
我就治愈你
It would be my pleasure.
乐意之至
Pick up the damn phone, Elijah.
快接电话啊,伊利亚
Finn is trying to find Hope.
芬恩在找霍普
She's safe.
她很安全
It'll take 100 witches to break the cloaking spell.
得要一百名巫师才能打破藏身咒语
I would've said the same about mother finding you,
母亲找你的下落时,情况不也是一样
And yet a flock of starlings later,
但还不是一瞬间
and here we are.
我们就落到了这种田地
He won't let them get to her, Nik,
他不会让他们得逞的,尼克
but you need to remain calm.
但是你需要冷静
Our brother doesn't do calm.
冷静不是我们哥哥的风格
Oh, you're angry, are you? Well, join the party.
你生气了,对不对,欢迎加入我的世界
I've been here 1,000 years.
这怒火我已背负了千年
I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik.
我铸造匕首是为了保护自己不受你伤害,尼克
I'm not the bad guy
我们家族上演的故事里
in this chapter of our family's story.
我扮演的不是坏人
I'm the wronged.
是被辜负的那个
I'm the dead but never mourned,
死了也没人哀悼的那个
and whilst you got everything that you wanted,
你得到了想要的一切
I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died.
我得到的却是,不在乎我死活的家人
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
We've all suffered! We've all been wronged!
我们都遭过罪,都被辜负过
Go on. Go on. Finish it off.
来啊,来啊,做个了断吧
Go on. Kill me.
来啊,杀了我啊
I'm not gonna kill you, you idiot.
我才不会杀你,你这个笨蛋
Despite your behavior, you're still my brother.
仅管你劣迹斑斑,但始终还是我兄弟
Yeah, just the one you dagger repeatedly.
是啊,被你一次又一次用匕首封印的兄弟
I've daggered all of you,
我用匕首封印过你们所有人
each for your own good.
都为了你们好
If you don't agree with my motives, fine...
你要不认同我的动机,没关系
I never claimed to be the bastion of temperance...
我从来没说过自己能克己自制
but stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved.
但别再胡说什么自己被排斥,不被爱
You are a Mikaelson.
你是迈克尔森家族的一员
You're my blood,
你是我的血亲
and I need you.
而我需要你
I need you by my side.
需要你的支持
What does it even mean, Nik, hmm?
你这是什么意思呢,尼克
You talk about family -- family this, family that.
你老是提家族长家族短的
I haven't even earned the right
但我连与你们共享秘密的资格
to share your secrets, have I?
都没有,不是吗
No. You haven't,
没错
but by all means, brother, prove yourself.
随便你怎么做,弟弟,证明给我看
It's not too late.
为时未晚
Finn wants your blood.
芬恩想要你的血
He promised to heal me if I delivered it.
他答应我,把它带过去就治愈我
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
You've got to tell me why he wants it.
你得告诉我,他为什么想要它
Look, Nik.
听着,尼克
You've got to trust me for once in your life,
这辈子,你总得相信我一次
and I will stand by your side, I promise.
那我效忠于你,我保证
You would risk your life to help me?
你会为了帮我而牺牲自己吗
I know enough about dark magic
我太了解黑魔法了
to know that I'm hexed.
知道自己中的是死咒
There's no reversing what Finn's done to me,
芬恩对我施的魔法是不可逆的
which makes him a murderer and a liar,
这让他既成了凶手,又成了骗子
and if I'm gonna die, I'll be damned
如果我难逃一死,他要是能够得逞
if he gets what he wants.
我一定死不瞑目
Finn has been dead to me for a long time.
芬恩在我眼里早就是死人了
Tonight I intend to make that official.
今晚就干脆让他变正式的死人吧
Help me.
帮我
Then I will share my secret with you.
然后我就把秘密告诉你
He'll be in the bell tower of the Saint Louis Cathedral.
他会去圣路易斯大教堂的钟楼
Go inside my head. Find the spell.
进入我的思想,找到咒语
Let's finish this.
让我们终结这一切
Wolves are bonded by what is most important to us...
对狼人而言至关重要的东西,将我们牢系在一起
the earth of our territory, the blood of our packs.
我们的领土,族人的血液
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Too many ears...
闲人太多
But I need some of your blood.
我需要一点你的血
It's-- it's a stall. I'll explain later.
为了拖延时间,我一会跟你解释
Your timing is perfect.
你来得正是时候
Mixing these elements,
混合这些元素
we irrevocably bind ourselves to one another,
我们义无反顾地与对方相联系
creating a new crescent pack.
创造新生的狼群
I ask each one of you,
我问大家
do you renounce your alpha status?
是否放弃首领身份
Well, where is he? Is this a trick?
他在哪里,这是一个陷阱吗
He said he'd be here, I swear.
我发誓他说他会过来的
This is the remnant of a spell,
这是施咒后残留下的东西
ancient.
古老的咒语
It's impressive.
很厉害啊
Admire its artistry later. Tell me what he's set in motion.
你等会儿再膜拜吧,告诉我他在施什么咒
Kol, what is that?
科尔,那是什么
Runic tiles. What's it mean?
北欧古牌,什么意思
It's the symbol for baby.
是婴儿的象征
That's it, isn't it?
秘密就是这个,对吧
Your baby's still alive.
你的孩子还活着
Finn tricked us into running about all day
芬恩用计使我们在外面奔波了一天
thinking he was looking for a way to find Hope.
以为他是在想办法找霍普
When he knew where she was all along.
其实他一直都知道她的所在
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Finn knows about Hope, about everything.
芬恩发现霍普还活着的事了
I don't know how long until he gets there,
我不知道他还要多久会过去
but he is on his way.
但他已经在路上了
Yes, remarkably well on his way,
是,赶路赶得很快啊
I would say, brother.
都到了,弟弟
Hey, Elijah,
以利亚
I left my cell at the house like an idiot.
我好傻,竟忘了带手机
Luckily, pay phones are still a thing out here in the sticks.
还好,乡下还有公用电话亭
Um, anyway, we're heading home now.
总之,我们准备回家了
I don't know if the pediatric ward
不知道儿童医院
would approve of uncle Elijah
赞不赞成让以利亚叔叔
using vampire blood to heal boo-boos.
用吸血鬼的血液来给宝宝疗伤
Cami is not answering.
卡米不接电话
Elijah will protect them.
以利亚会保护她们
Finn is channeling both our parents.
芬恩汲取了我们双亲的力量
He's too strong.
他太强大了
We need to find a way to sever his link to them.
我们要想办法切断这个连结
How do we do that?
怎么做
I can't sever the link,
我切断不了这连结
But there is something that we can try.
但我们可以试试其他方法
It'll take power of our own....
要用掉我们的法力...
and a lot of it.
大量的法力
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Little help from our sister.
有姐妹相助
Rebekah would never lower herself
丽贝卡才不会自贬身价
to wallow in your filth.
跟你同流合污
We have more than one, you know,
我们的姐妹可不止一个
and I get the sense she doesn't like you all that much.
我感觉她不太喜欢你
Freya.
弗雷娅
Mother warned me Dahlia would kill us all
母亲警告过我,为了得到另一个迈克尔森长子
to acquire another firstborn Mikaelson,
达莉亚不惜将我们赶尽杀绝
and me, I'm in no mood to die.
我可不想死
Klaus said it was all just a plan to keep us distracted.
克劳斯说这一切都只是调虎离山之计
He's going after her. I have to get there.
他去对付她了,我得赶紧过去
Wait. You said so yourself. It's 6 hours away.
等下,你自己说过,要六个小时才能到那
Finn's already there.
芬恩已经到了
I can't just stand here and do nothing, Marcel.
我不能在这里干等着,马塞尔
Hayley, listen to me.
海莉,听我说
There is no way that Elijah is gonna let anything
有以利亚在那里保护她
happen to your baby girl today.
你女儿不会有事
So go help Jackson build the army
所以你不如去帮杰克逊建立一支
that'll help keep her safe tomorrow.
能在将来保护她的大军
Where the hell are we?
我们这是在哪里
I smell blood.
我闻到了血味
Cowering behind your witchcraft.
蜷缩在法术后面
You always were pathetic, Finn.
你一直都这么没出息,芬恩
After nearly a millennium of dishonorable acts
你将自己的不耻行为掩埋在脑海深处
hidden away in your own mind,
自欺欺人近千年
You have the audacity to call me names.
你还有什么资格评论我
What I do now I do for the members of my family
我如今的所作所为是为了拯救
who can still be saved.
家族里还值得被救赎的成员
Unfortunately, neither you nor Niklaus
可惜,你和尼克劳斯
Managed to make that list.
都不在我的拯救名单上
We can't get in without Finn's blood.
没有芬恩的血,我们进不去
How do we disrupt Finn from channeling our parents in there
如果我们连血咒环都进不去
if we can't even get to the bloody binding circle?
还怎么中断芬恩与我们父母的力量连结
We're not here to disrupt Finn's power.
我们过来不是为了中断他的法力
We're trying to overload it.
而是给他超出负荷的力量
Are you daft? You want to make him stronger?
你脑子短路了吗,你还想让他更强大
Look. A witch can only ever channel so much power.
听着,巫师所能承载的法力是有限的
After this, things start to get ugly.
超过负荷,后果不堪设想
I mean, you literally start to disintegrate from the inside.
你将会被力量反噬,由内部开始四分五裂
He'll either have to release the power
他要么释放掉他的法力
or, well, let it kill him.
要么被反噬而死
But he won't be dead. He'll just body-jump.
但他不会死,他只会跳入其他身体
Yes, into a body 300 miles away
对,跳入一个远在四十八万米以外的身体
from the niece that he's trying to nab.
远离他想掳走的外甥女
In case you're wondering,
假如你想知道的话
this is the side of you I like.
我就喜欢你的这一面
Look. I am...
听着,我...
I'm gonna get you back in your body, bex,
我会把你放回你自己的身体,小贝
if it's the last thing I do, I promise.
就算我死,也会在咽气前做到
Right now, just worry about how in blazes
此刻,还是好好想想
I'm gonna be any use to you whatsoever
我究竟怎么才能帮上你
when I know nothing about magic.
毕竟我完全不懂魔法
You don't need to know anything about magic.
你不需要知道如何施展魔法
I'm just gonna have to channel you.
我会汲取你的法力
Did you get me what I asked for?
我要的东西你带来了吗
Mystical artifacts and dark objects galore
大量的上古神器和黑魔法物品
from my own personal collection garnered over 1,000 years.
都是我私人珍藏了一千年之久的物品
I wondered where this had gone.
我还琢磨过这东西跑哪去了
Half this stuff is mine.
里面一半的东西都是我的
There's more.
还有更多
You want to trust me with this?
你愿意相信我,把这给我吗
Whatever you need.
无论你需要什么
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
All right. Let's get started.
好吧,我们开始吧
After the anointing of the alphas
在完成首领赠与之后
will be the final seal of our...
就是最后的封印
Gia, you don't have to do this.
吉娅,你没必要这么做
Sorry, but I do.
抱歉,但我必须这么做
No!
We just need to keep them at bay until Finn's spell breaks.
我们只要在芬恩的咒语打破前把他们留在河口就行
It's a hell of a spell.
这该死的咒语有够厉害的
Get the alphas in the cabin. I'll hold them off.
把首领们带去屋里,我来拖住他们
Try to keep my guys alive.
尽量别杀害我的人
Ditto.
同上
Marcel, you got any idea how to end this?
马塞尔,你知道要如何结束这一切吗
Just weather the storm until we figure that out.
在我们弄明白前,先度过这段危急
Where are you, Camille?
卡米尔,你在哪儿
There's no use in hiding.
躲也没用的
We're close.
就差一点
We just need something to put it over the top.
我们只需要再加一点法力
Take me.
汲取我的力量
I am a vampire-werewolf hybrid
我是吸血鬼狼人混血儿
with 10 centuries of blood on my hands.
我拥有1000年的血脉
Channel me.
汲取我的力量
No. I can't.
不,不行
You wanted my trust, brother.
你想要我的信任,弟弟
Here it is.
现在是时候了
Do not fail me.
不要让我失望
I know you're in here, Camille.
我知道你在这里,卡米尔
I don't want to kill you, Gia.
我不想杀你,吉娅
They broke the spell.
他们打破了咒语
You're a genius, you glorious bastard.
你真是天才,你这个混蛋
I'm a little surprised it worked myself.
我自己也有点惊讶居然成功了
Kol?
科尔
Listen. I am not gonna let you die,
听着,我不会让你死的
You hear me...
听到了吧
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Hayley...
海莉
Hope will be all right. Elijah will protect her.
霍普会没事的,以利亚会保护她
I know it, but, Jack, this stuff,
我知道,但是,杰克,这事
these attacks, they're only gonna get worse.
这些攻击,只会越来越糟
We need to get married as soon as possible.
我们得尽快结婚
Tell me it worked.
告诉我成功了
We did our bit, I promise.
我们尽力了,我保证
Finn is back to being a normal,
芬恩又变成了一个正常的
regular-strength, maniacal bastard.
力量普通的疯狂的混蛋
I know in the last millennium,
我知道在过去的一千年里
we haven't always seen eye to eye,
我们的看法从未一致过
But in this moment, I am reminded once again
但在这一刻,我又一次想起
of something Elijah has always said.
以利亚常说的话
Family is power.
家庭就是力量
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Speaking of Elijah--
说到以利亚
He will prevail. Of that I have no doubt.
他会赢的,这点我毫不怀疑
It's ok. It's ok.
没关系,没关系
Look at you, brother.
看看你,弟弟
You're a mess, and, as we both know,
你一团糟,我们都知道
untidiness is your undoing.
凌乱是你的毁灭
Tell me, do your soiled clothes
告诉我,你满是污渍的衣服
serve as a reminder of your filthy memories,
是否让你想起了肮脏的记忆
Your many sins?
你犯下的种种罪孽
Are you having bad memories now, brother,
你现在是不是在回忆痛苦的记忆,弟弟
perhaps of the innocent Tatia...
也许是无辜的塔提亚
Or any one of the other poor souls
或者是其他在你手中
who met their fate at your hands?
终结命运的可怜人
That's a shame, really, because, in a way,
真可惜,真的,因为在某种程度上
the child is just another one of your victims.
那孩子只是你的受害者之一
Had you the will to stand against me,
你对抗我
you might have saved her,
也许会救下她
but because she was left
但因为她被托付给
under the protection of a wretch, a beast
一个可怜虫,一个靠他人
that basks in the blood of others,
血液取暖的畜生来保护
she will die.
她必死无疑
I suppose your little niece never really had a chancee.
我想你的小侄女从没有过真正的机会
I'd ask for a response,
我想要你的回应
but I wouldn't want to taint myself
但我不想用粗鲁的拒绝
with the vulgar refuse that must, even now,
玷污我自己,即使现在,你脑海里
be flashing through your mind.
一定一闪而过这样的念头
Let me assure you, my mind is quite clear...
我向你保证,我的头脑非常清晰
Much like the gas which has pervaded
就像是弥漫在这房子里
every single room in this home
每一间屋子的瓦斯
whilst you have been ranting
就在你像疯子一样
like the lunatic that you are.
咆哮之时
You have disgraced this family for the last time.
这是你最后一次,让整个家族蒙羞了
Good-bye, brother.
再见了,哥哥
Oh my God.
我的天呐

重点单词   查看全部解释    
seal [si:l]

想一想再看

n. 印章,封条
n. 海豹
v.

 
dagger ['dægə]

想一想再看

n. 短剑,匕首
[印]剑号

联想记忆
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
artistry ['ɑ:tistri]

想一想再看

n. 艺术性;艺术效果;艺术技巧;艺术工作;工艺

联想记忆
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜
v. 同情,怜悯

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
impeccable [im'pekəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 无过的,无错误的,无瑕疵的

联想记忆
prevail [pri'veil]

想一想再看

vi. 获胜,盛行,主导

联想记忆
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。