手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:向瑞贝卡寻求帮助

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Originals"

《始祖家族》前情提要
Hello, Nik. Rebekah.
你好啊,尼克,丽贝卡
You know who I am. Freya.
你知道我是谁,弗雷娅
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon.
告诉我们的兄弟们,我很快会去看望他们
Do you renounce your alpha status?
你们是否放弃首领身份
These attacks, they're only gonna get worse.
这些攻击,只会越来越糟
We need to get married as soon as possible.
我们得尽快结婚
I curse you to this body,
我诅咒你困在这具身体里
A meaningless, lonely death.
万念俱灰地孤独死去
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Finn knows about Hope, about everything.
芬恩发现霍普还活着的事了
He is on his way.
他已经在路上了
Gas has pervaded every single room in this home.
如今屋里每一处都弥漫着瓦斯
Good-bye, brother.
再见了,哥哥
It's ok, sweet girl.
没事的,乖宝宝
I just need to find a pay phone.
我只是要去找个公共电话
Damn it!
该死
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉,真的很抱歉
You're being so brave.
你已经很勇敢了
The least I could do is watch my--
我至少该看着点我的...
Whoever's out there, if you try anything,
不管你是谁,如果你敢轻举妄动
I will gouge out your eyes!
我就把你眼睛挖出来
Actually, Camille, it's probably not necessary.
卡米尔,我想没这个必要
What the hell happened back there?
刚才发生什么了
That's a discussion for the car.
上车再谈
Let's move.
我们走吧
What do you think you're doing?
你这是要干什么
Elijah said they're on the road,
以利亚说他们已经在路上了
so I'm gonna go to them and get my daughter.
我要去找他们,接回我女儿
Do not tell me that it's not safe.
别跟我说这么做不安全
I'll tell you what's not safe--
我来告诉你什么才不安全
Blowing up a house
炸掉一间屋子
just to keep your evil brother from finding her.
就为了不让你那邪恶哥哥找到她
We will deal with Finn.
我们会解决芬恩的
And then what?
然后呢
Every time you kill him, he's just gonna jump into another body.
每次你们杀了他,他只会再附身于另一具躯体
We tried running, we tried hiding.
我们试过逃跑,试过躲藏
Neither will work.
但都不管用
So what's your bright idea?
那你还有什么好主意
As it happens, I'm working on a plan as we speak,
如今我已经在制定计划
one which will be bolstered greatly
这个计划一定会管用
if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize.
只要你能冷静下来,以大局为重
Do not manage me. I have every right--
别想操纵我,我绝对有权力...
Hayley, you're getting married today,
海莉,今天是你的大婚之日
an act which will seal the loyalty
这能确保所有听命于芬恩的狼人
of all the wolves that answer to Finn.
都将效忠于你
You will be queen to an army.
你将成为他们的女王,手握大军
And a queen does not run.
而女王绝不会逃跑
Well, you still don't look so good.
你看起来还是很糟糕
Oh, it's worse than the halloween hangover of 2011.
这比2011年万圣节喝醉那次还糟
I went after Aiden, didn't I?
我对艾登下手了,是不是
You know, he was up all day, all night with you
知道吗,他不分昼夜一直守在你身边
until Marcel called and said that the spell was broken.
直到马塞尔打来电话说咒语已经解除了
Well, you guys totally saved my ass.
你们真是我的救星
Yeah? Well, don't mention it.
是吗,别客气
There you go. Here's a little go juice,
给你,恢复体力的
so you should be, uh, well, going.
这样你就能...赶紧离开这里
Bye.
再见
So where were you yesterday?
你昨天上哪儿去了
Oh, you know, being a hero,
你知道的,跟往常一样
saving the day, the usual.
当个英雄,救世人于水火
Ah. And you didn't think I could help?
你不认为我能帮你吗
Well, you were with your mate.
当时你跟你的伙伴在一起
You can't call me? It takes 10 seconds.
你就不能打电话给我吗,就十秒的事
This is a right proper spot we're having.
看来咱们的关系有了进展啊
It's almost as if we're, uh--
几乎就像我们
oh, what is that phrase?
怎么说来着
Going steady.
进入了稳定期
You wish.
你想得美
Well, maybe, and maybe I can make it up to you
或许我可以补偿你
by, uh, oh,
用...
finishing a mystical dagger.
一把完成的神秘匕首
What do you say?
你觉得如何
All those alphas dead.
所有首领都死了
That's a lot of wolves that are gonna want revenge.
会有一大批狼人渴望复仇
We'll make it clear the witches were behind this.
我们得声明这是巫师在背后捣的鬼
The vampires were manipulated by dark magic.
那些吸血鬼是被黑暗魔法操纵了
This wasn't their fault.
这不是他们的错
Gentlemen.
先生们
I come bearing gifts.
我给你们带了礼物
What the hell did you do?
你该死的干了什么
I removed the heads of the wolf leaders
我把那些不肯交出芬恩的月光戒指的
who refused to relinquish Finn's moonlight rings.
狼人首领头颅都拧了下来
You brought me a bag of werewolf heads?
你给我带了一袋子狼人头颅
Well, I had hoped you'd see it as an early wedding present.
就当是我提前送给你们的结婚礼物吧
Besides, I can't have witch sympathizers in my army.
再说了,我不能容许我的军队里有巫师同伙
The wolves are not now nor will ever be your army.
狼人从来不是你的军队,将来也不会是
You know, you are brave and selfless leader, Jackson,
你是个勇敢无私的领袖,杰克逊
and I'm positive you'll remain so
我也确信在你掌权的时期
for the entire duration of your reign.
你会一直如此
Festivities begin at 8:00 at my compound.
庆典八点开始,在我的府邸
Spread the word and do arrive early enough
把消息传出去,然后早点来
to clean yourself up.
把你自己洗梳干净
It's your wedding day for god's sake.
要知道,这可是你的婚礼
Am I crazy, or did he just do his version of a nice thing?
是我疯了,还是他真的干了件好事
You ready?
准备好了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Never done this before, remember?
我从没这么做过,记得吗
I've never actually completed the spell itself,
我从未真正完成过这个咒语
But then, uh, I've never had an accomplice quite as powerful as you.
但那时我没有一个像你这么强大的同伙
So let's do it then.
那么,我们开始吧
Let's do it.
来吧
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
I think it worked.
我想起作用了
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
Kol, are you ok?
科尔,你还好吗
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
Begin panet.
(咒语)
Kol, are you sure you're all right?
科尔,你真的没事吗
I'm fine.
没事
A spell like that takes its toll, doesn't it?
强大的咒语总得有相应代价的不是吗
And you hide that for now, ok,
把它先藏起来吧
because, uh, well, today, we've got a reason to celebrate.
今天,可有件大喜事等我们庆祝呢
Come to the wedding with me.
和我一起去参加婚礼吧
Fine, but if there's music,
好吧,但如果婚礼上放了音乐
we're dancing.
你可得和我跳舞
Beks? Beks, it's your brother.
贝卡,贝卡,我是你哥哥
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
All right. Bad news first.
好吧,先说坏消息
I will have to miss your nuptials.
我恐怕没法参加你的婚礼了
Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter
科尔遇到了生死攸关的问题
he needs help dealing with.
需要我去帮忙
Anything I can do, Rebekah?
我能帮什么忙吗,丽贝卡
It's witch business, which now seems to be my thing.
事关巫术,就目前而已是我的领域了
Besides, you have enough to deal with.
再说,你要处理的事也够多了
On that note...
说到这儿
Now it's white, which won't fool anyone,
虽然是白的,大家也都懂
but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots.
但你也不能穿着牛仔裤加靴子结婚
Oh, Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, it's beautiful.
它真美
Well, I happen to be the only woman alive
我恐怕是唯一一个还活着的
who's commission wedding dress
在5个世纪里
in 5 different centuries.
都传承同一件婚纱的人
Never made it down the aisle of course.
当然,我还未曾有幸穿它踏上过红地毯
Well, you know, it's not too late.
但现在还不晚啊
From what I understand, Marcel is still single.
就我所知,马塞尔还是单身吧
Have you told him yet that you're... you?
你告诉他你就是,你了吗
I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment.
我想目前暂时还是不说了
Only complicates matters,
告诉他只能节外生枝
and I'm not exactly sure how long this is going to last.
而且我自己也不知道这副模样得持续多久
Right.
也对
Hayley, I wanted to say
海莉,我想说的是
now you may be marrying Jackson Kenner
虽然你要嫁给杰克逊?肯纳
of the boozy backwater Kenners,
那个流放地来的嗜酒的肯纳家的人
but you're still one of us,
但你还是我的家人
a Mikaelson.
属于迈克尔森家族
Always will be.
永远不会变
Gosh, that would be such a nice compliment
要是这名字和那些嗜血的杀人狂无关
if it didn't link me to so many homicidal lunatics.
这将是怎样一个无上的称赞啊
Thanks for coming. Look. I know I owe you a massive...
谢谢你能来,我知道我应该向你郑重
apology.
道歉
You scared the hell out of me.
你可吓死我了
I-I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道,对不起
I just--
我只是
Look. Hayley and Jackson are getting married today.
海莉和杰克逊今天就要结婚了
Quarter's gonna be packed with wolves, ok,
法属区今天肯定满是狼人
and after this wedding, our whole pack
而且婚礼后,我们整个狼群
will inherit Hayley's control of her wolf form.
都将服从于海莉
That means wolves will be able to turn at will.
也就是说狼人将可以自由变身了
We'll be that much more deadly to vampires, to you.
我们对吸血鬼,对你来说将更危险
I think...
我想
we need a timeout.
我们暂时不该继续来往了
I'm sorry. Is this the world's worst breakup speech?
抱歉,这恐怕是世上最烂的分手理由了
Because if so, just say it like it is.
如果你想分手,直说好了
You want to call things off because it would look weird
你想分手是因为狼人的副领袖和我约会
for the werewolf vp to be dating me.
会遭人非议
No. Dating me puts a target on your back.
不是,是因为和我约会你会更危险
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保护你
Well, you know what? I can't remember the last time I was safe.
是吗,可我一直都身处危险啊
Josh.
乔什
Oh, I so do not belong in your world.
我真是和你的世界格格不入啊
My world? Give me some credit.
我的世界,饶了我吧
I'm not exactly the kind of girl
我可不是那种
who sat around fantasizing about her wedding day,
整天坐在那里幻想婚礼场景的傻女孩
And if I had, it probably would have looked a little less this.
就算是,也会稍稍离这样的想象远点
Yeah.
是啊
You getting cold feet?
你后悔了吗
No. This is what's right
没有,我必须这么做
for Hope, for our pack.
为了霍普,为了狼群
Hayley.
海莉
If I might intrude, there's someone who wishes to say hello.
打扰一下,有人想见你
You brought them here?
你怎么把他们带来了
Finn could be anywhere.
芬恩可能会随时出现
I've taken precautions.
我做好防御措施了
There will be no uninvited guests at your wedding,
你的婚礼不会出现任何未被邀请的客人
and after, your pack will be the first line of defense to this home.
婚礼后,狼群将是这个家的第一道防线
No more running, queen.
别再逃了,女王
Hope, this is Jackson.
霍普,他是杰克逊
Jackson...
杰克逊
This is Hope.
她是霍普
I thought your daughter's return would please you.
我以为见到女儿会让你开心的
I'm overjoyed,
我是太开心了
and I'll be even more so
而且我会更开心些
provided you do nothing to dissuade Hayley
如果你不会劝阻海莉
from going through with this wedding.
完成这场婚礼
Is there something you wish to discuss, Niklaus?
你是有话想说吗,尼克劳斯
Everybody knows you're in love with her,
大家都知道你爱她
but Hayley has a duty to this family,
但海莉得为这个家尽责
and so do you.
你也是
I was under the impression this was Hayley's choice.
我以为这是海莉自己的主意呢
Tell me you did nothing to bully this decision.
告诉我你没有强迫她做出这个选择
We're mobilizing an army.
我们是在集结一个军队
She will do what is asked of her,
她当然会做出最合理的选择
and you will do nothing to prevent that.
而你,不能横加干涉
Unless of course I learn that she was pressured
除非让我知道她是以什么
into sacrificing her freedom in the name
政治同盟为名而被迫
of some political alliance.
牺牲了自己的自由
Hayley is putting family first.
海莉这么做是为了家族
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也这么做
Family is always first.
家族当然是最重要的
Well, then we won't have a problem, will we?
那我们应该是达成一致了,对吗
Calm down.
镇定
You need to keep your wits if you're to beat this.
想要战胜这个咒语你就得保持头脑清醒
There is no beating it.
我就没法战胜它
It's a large town to likewise.
这也是座很大的城
So you're giving up.
那你是要放弃了
What happened to the brother I used to know,
我以前了解的哥哥哪去了
the one who laughed death in the face?
那个可以笑看死亡的哥哥
That's a lot easier to do when you haven't died already once.
要没死过的人嘲弄死亡很容易
I hated it the first time.
刚开始我很讨厌那种感觉
The ironic thing is I actually preferred this go-round,
讽刺的是现在我却爱上了它
being a witch.
当一个巫师
no heightened emotion,
没有被放大的情感
no bloodlust.
没有嗜血欲望
It's just me.
我只是我
For a while anyway.
虽然时间不长
I still can't believe that you're here.
我还是不敢相信你在这
Mommy has to go and do this big thing,
妈妈得去做件大事
but don't worry.
但别担心
Miss Cami will watch you,
卡米小姐会照顾你
and after that,
在那之后
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
我再也不会让你离开我的视线
You look perfect.
你真美
Hayley, I understand this arrangement is
海莉,我明白这次婚礼对你而言
important to your cause,
至关重要
and I will do nothing to dissuade you from it,
我不会多加劝阻
but I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you at least once...
但我会后悔莫及,若我从不曾对你说过
Don't.
Don't say it.
别说出来
Ever since the first day that I met you,
从我第一天遇见你开始
I have felt everything for you,
就倾注了满腔的爱恋
and all this time,
但一直以来
you were never able to say how you feel about me,
你从未曾坦白过你对我的情感
and I get it.
我能理解
You can't just be the guy who says how he feels.
你不是能不管不顾直诉衷肠的人
But Jackson is.
但杰克逊能
And I think that I can be happy with him,
我觉得跟他在一起我能幸福
and I just want to be happy, Elijah.
我只是想过得幸福,以利亚
So whatever you were gonna say to me...
所以,不管你要对我说什么
Please don't say it.
不要说出口
Need a hand with that?
要帮忙吗
No.
不用
Look. I'm sorry Oliver couldn't be here.
奥利弗不能来真可惜
Yeah, me, too.
是的
Although I'm sure he'd have a lot to say
要真来了,他肯定对我在吸血鬼的府邸
about me in this get-up in a vampire house.
打扮成这模样有意见,少不了评头论足
So you really think the wolves will be cool with the vampires?
你真的觉得狼人能和吸血鬼和平共处吗
And if not, screw them.
就算不能,那又如何
I mean, we're done chasing old grudges.
冤冤相报何时了
We got real enemies to worry about.
我们现在有共同的敌人
This ain't about vamps in general, though, is it?
你这话不是针对吸血鬼群体,对吧
Look. I know you know about me and Josh,
我知道你知晓我和乔什的关系
and I'm not asking you for permission, ok?
我也不是在请求你的批准
Good because I'm pretty sure we had the love is love talk
好极了,因为爱情无分性别这套
when you were 17.
你17岁的时候我们就谈过了
He's good enough for you,
如果你喜欢他
end of discussion.
就没什么好说的了
I just don't want him getting caught in the crossfire, you know?
我不想他被卷入两派争斗中受伤
That won't be easy, but we got no chance of winning this fight
这不容易,但若没有为之战斗的目标
without something to fight for.
这场战斗我们必输无疑
I think that's my cue.
我想我该识趣离开了
There's no rule about seeing each other
没什么在仪式前
before the ritual, is there?
不能见面的规矩吧
Is everything ok?
没事吧
Yes.
没事
Getting a little nervous.
只是有点紧张
Wanted to see you,
想来见见你
Make sure that you weren't wearing a flannel tux.
确保你不会穿灯笼绒的燕尾服出现
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm-I'm actually glad you're here.
你来得正好
I got something for you.
我有东西要送你
The, uh, the stone is moss agate.
这石头是藓纹玛瑙
You were born under a planting moon,
你是新月下出生的孩子
so it's your mineral totem.
这是你的矿石图腾
It symbolizes healing and courage,
象征着疗愈以及勇气
and after everything you've done for our pack,
你为我们的族群做了那么多
I'd say that's just about right.
这象征意义再适合不过了
I don't know what to say, Jack.
我都不知道该说什么了,杰克
You're wearing Rebekah's dress
你穿着丽贝卡的裙子
and getting married in Klaus' house.
又要在克劳斯的府邸成婚
I figured you should have at least one thing
我觉得你至少要有一样
that's just yours.
只属于自己的东西
Hey, Davina.
达维娜
You mind?
能换个位置吗
Please be seated.
请诸位入座
We gather together
我们同聚一堂
as a community seeking peace,
作为寻求和平的族群
inspired by the union of this couple before you.
受面前这对新人的结合激励
There was a time when werewolves
曾几何时,狼人们都认为
saw themselves not as cursed
自己是被诅咒的存在
but as blessed
但这也是福泽
with a connection to our most pure selves.
与最纯净自我的羁绊
And tonight, we honor that blessing
今晚,我们以盼望已久的
with the long-awaited unification
新月狼族血亲联合
of the two crescent bloodlines.
作为对福泽的敬意
In doing so,
如此一来
we choose to embrace Hayley's vampire nature.
我们选择接纳海莉的吸血鬼身份
With this union, Hayley will share
联合之下,海莉将在此
here unique gifts with her pack.
与她的族群分享独特的礼物
And now
现在
your vows.
请宣读誓言
I pledge to honor and defend you and yours
我承诺尊重以及扞卫你和你的家人
above all others...
胜过一切
To share in blessings and burdens,
共享福泽,共担重责
to be your advocate,
支持你
your champion...
拥护你
To be your comfort, your sanctuary,
呵护你,爱惜你,庇护你
and for as long as we both shall live...
直至生命终结之时
To be your family...
成为你的家人
To be your family.
成为你的家人
You two have endured all the traditional
你们完成了所有狼人的
werewolf rituals and trials.
传统仪式以及试验
There's only one remaining.
只剩最后一项
Jackson, you may kiss your bride.
杰克逊,你可以亲吻你的新娘
I know that look.
我知道你这表情
I've seen it all too often. What are you planning?
看过太多遍了,你有何预谋
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Jackson is marrying the mother of your child
杰克逊在我们家中迎娶了
in our home, solidifying his rule
你孩子的母亲,巩固了
over the wolves you yourself once sought to control.
他对你曾想控制的狼人的统治
Talk to me.
告诉我
Let Jackson have Hayley,
杰克逊大可娶海莉为妻
although he isn't exactly fit to lead an army tasked
虽然他的确不够格领导军队
with protecting my daughter.
保护我的女儿
His reign will be short-lived.
他的统治不过昙花一现
Niklaus, you can't honestly believe
尼克劳斯,你该不会认为
that I would allow you to harm Jackson
我会允许你伤害杰克逊
on the day of Hayley's wedding.
尤其是在海莉婚礼当天
He's not one of us, Elijah.
他和我们不同,以利亚
He's mortal.
他不能永生
Mortals perish.
总有一天会死亡
What are you doing?
你干什么
Confide in me, brother.
跟我倾诉一下,哥哥
How does it feel when you see Hayley look at him?
当你看到海莉望着他时,你什么感觉
Niklaus, I'm warning you.
尼克劳斯,我警告你
Face the facts. You're even now forcing yourself to deny.
面对现实吧,尽管你不承认
You want jackson dead just as much as I do.
但你跟我一样都想杰克逊死
In fact,
实际上
I think you want it more.
你比我更想让他死
Are you to be my chaperone the entire evening, brother?
你要在这儿守着我整晚吗,哥哥
Chaperone, steward, baby-sitter,
监护人,管家,保姆
whichever term tickles you fancy most, brother.
只要你高兴,你怎么叫我都行,弟弟
You are welcome to indulge whomever
你想纵容谁就纵容谁
and whatever you please
想做什么就做什么
I would only ask that you refrain from any
我只希望你克制自己
homicidal behavior.
不要大开杀戒
Just one day back,
你才回来一天
And already you've more than fulfilled
就又开始摆出哥哥的架子
your quota for irritating brotherly conduct.
开始对我谆谆教导了
Let me make myself quite clear, niklaus.
让我把话说明白,尼克劳斯
So long as Jackson brings
只要杰克逊
even an inkling of joy into hayley's life,
给海莉的生活带来一丝喜悦
You are not go near him.
你就不能靠近他
It's amusing listening to you defending the man
看着你维护自己心爱女人的丈夫
who married the woman you love,
真是太有趣了
But then you've always coveted that
但你总是垂涎
which is not yours to have.
不属于你的女人
Listen to yourself,
听听你自己的胡话
fueled by your delusions Of persecution.
满脑子尽是些迫害妄想的想法
Think, Niklaus.
好好想想,尼克劳斯
If you kill Jackson,
如果你杀了杰克逊
the wolves will descend into chaos.
狼族会陷入混战
You are acting out of fear,
你是出于恐惧,才想让他死
terrified that Jackson might be a better father to Hope.
你害怕杰克逊更适合做霍普的父亲
Do not bring the child into this.
别把孩子扯进来
Your child arrived here today,
你的孩子今天刚到这里
Her security strengthened
有那些狼人的保护
by those wolves that would defend her,
她才更加安全
And you would jeopardize that alliance.
而你却要破坏这样的盟友关系
Niklaus, you yourself even mentioned
尼克劳斯,你自己也说过
had you been raised by Ansel
如果是安瑟尔把你养大
you might have been a better man.
你也许能长成一个更好的人
Now perhaps a better man has entered hope's life,
现在一个更好的人走进了霍普的生命
And seeing that, you are shaken to your core.
看清这一点,让你极度恐惧
You have the audacity to analyze me?
你胆敢分析我
That's ambitious,
你野心不小啊
considering your psychological deficiencies.
鉴于你的心理缺陷
How was your time with my therapist?
你跟我的心理医生处得怎么样了
Was it helpful? Because it was a great risk
有帮助吗,因为让你们单独在一起
leaving you alone with her..
实在太危险了
These days, who knows what you might do?
如今,谁知道你会干出什么来
I have stood by you,
我一直支持着你
and I have defended you For as long as I can recall,
这么多年,相伴左右,维护着你
But in the name of your daughter and her mother,
但我以你女儿和她母亲的名义起誓
I will not watch you commit this evil.
我绝不会眼睁睁看着你做出如此恶行
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, totally.
我没事
My boyfriend and his buddies are superwolves now.
我男友和他兄弟们现在是超级狼人了
It's gonna be awesome.
这下可太棒了
At least your boyfriend showed up.
至少你男友没放你鸽子
Aw, come on.
别这样
Is that...
那个是...
Kol...
科尔...
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Aren't you a sight, eh?
你好美啊
You're ice cold.
你手好冰啊
Now you listen to me, ok?
仔细听我说,好吗
Finn--he got a bit perturbed
我们去救乔什时
when we went to rescue Josh,
把芬恩给惹怒了
And, uh...
然后...
And I thought I was gonna be ok,
我以为我会没事
but I'm running out of time.
但我时日不多了
I heard her crying.
我听到她哭了
Oh, she's probably just teething.
可能只是开始长乳牙了
Thank you for taking care of her.
谢谢你照顾她
She's actually pretty low-maintenance.
她其实很好照顾
She's been smiling and looking all around.
她在环顾四周,一直在笑
I think she likes it here.
我觉得她喜欢这里
It feels like home.
有家的感觉
Do you want to hold her?
你想抱抱她吗
I know this all must be pretty overwhelming,
我知道这一切让你有些不知所措
But some advice I learned from developmental psych...
但给你几条我在发展心理学上学到的建议
Happy mom, happy dad, happy baby.
有欢乐的父母,宝宝才会幸福
Look. I know that this won't be easy...
听我说,我知道这对你很不容易...
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们
May I have your attention, please?
请大家静一下
Hayley, if you would join me,
海莉,能请你过来一下吗
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想致敬酒辞
I want to welcome you all.
欢迎各位
As you know, last spring,
众所周知,去年春天
Hayley and I had a daughter.
我和海莉的女儿出生了
Due to tragic circumstance,
缘于一些不幸的事件
She was lost.
她失踪了
Now she has returned home.
如今她返回家园了
Her name is Hope.
她叫霍普
She will live here among you,
她会跟你们共同生活在此
her pack, her family.
她的族人,她的家人
We implore you protect our daughter.
我们恳求你们,保护我们的女儿
Teach her, love her
教导她,爱护她
as one of your own.
视如己出
Jackson...
杰克逊
I invite you and your bride to live here,
我邀请你和你的新娘住在这里
uniting your proud and noble people in peace.
将你自豪与高尚的族人团结起来
Welcome to the family, mate.
欢迎加入大家庭,兄弟
To Jackson and Hayley.
敬杰克逊和海莉
Transubstantiation.
"圣餐仪式"
We combine this with the protection spell.
我们将它与保护咒结合起来
Finn's spell blocks that.
对芬恩的咒语不管用
The body Kol's in is already dying.
科尔的身躯已经开始死亡
We need to jump into a new one.
我们要帮他跳入另一个人体内
We can't just pick another body at the farmer's market.
我们总不能在农贸市场随便找个人吧
We don't even have the spell for that.
我们连转换咒语都不知道
Beks.
小贝
Will you give me a minute alone with Davina?
你能让我和达维娜单独待一会吗
I believe I owe you a dance.
我想我欠你一支舞
A lovely ceremony.
婚礼很不错
It was. Thank you for being there.
是的,谢谢你能来参加
Well, the wolves are unified, Hope is safe,
狼人被统一,霍普安全了
and... everything is exactly as you intended.
一切都和你预期的一样
So in interest of maintaining the peace,
为了维持和平
I have decided to join Marcel in Algiers.
我决定和马塞尔一起去阿尔及尔
I believe with the correct instruction and guidance
我相信有正确的指令和引导
his community may well prosper.
他的群体可能会繁荣
You're moving out?
你要搬走吗
Elijah, this is your home.
以利亚,这是你的家
In my long, long life,
在我漫长的人生里
I've called many places home, Hayley.
许多地方都是我的家,海莉
I didn't know that Klaus would ask Jack and me to live here,
我不知道克劳斯会让杰克和我住在这里
but that--that doesn't mean that you have to leave.
但那并不意味着你必须得离开
Elijah.
以利亚
Must you intrude on every moment?
你非得不停我打扰我吗
I'm not here to quarrel, brother.
我不是来吵架的,弟弟
It's Kol. I couldn't help him.
是科尔,我不能帮他
He's not gonna last the night.
他活不过今晚
You know that girl?
你认识那女孩吗
I think I might.
我想我可能认识
I know that we're in a cemetery
我知道,我们在公募
and I happen to be terminal.
我恰好大限将至
You got to admit the stars are lovely.
但你得承认星星都很美
How can you joke right now?
你现在怎么能开玩笑
I'm not.
我没有
Under the same stars, there's..
在同一片星空下,有...
there's some guy,
有一个人
and he's with this girl,
他和这个女孩一起
and he's got all the time in the world,
他拥有全世界的时间
and he's right.
他是对的
And I hate him.
我恨他
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I think I want to be alone for this bit.
我想我要独自面对
I'm afraid that's not an option.
这恐怕不行
Always and forever is not just something weasel out of, brother.
永远和永恒是没法逃避的,弟弟
Everybody's headed home.
大家都回家了
Now what?
现在怎样
Uh, wedding night.
新婚夜
Awkward.
好尴尬
Uh, knowing you, I'm thinking you
了解你,所以我想
probably just want to stay up all night,
你可能想整晚都不睡
watching Hope sleep.
看着霍普睡觉
That sounds good to me.
听起来不错
Jack...
杰克
When I told you that the wedding
当我告诉你,这婚礼
was the right thing to do for our pack,
对我们狼群来说是正确的事情时
there was something else that I should have told you.
还有件事我该告诉你
I should have told you that when I first got to New Orleans
我应该告诉你,当我一开始来到新奥尔良
I was terrified, pregnant,
我怀着孕,很害怕
for a long time basically alone,
很长一段时间几乎都是孤身一人
and then one night, a wolf appeared out of the woods,
然后一天晚上,一只狼出现在树林里
and I knew that I was safe.
我就知道自己是安全的
From the moment I saw you, I knew I could trust you.
从我看到你的那刻开始,我就知道我能信任你
You never made me feel ashamed about being a hybrid
你从不会让我因为变成混血儿感到羞愧
or questioned why I had to lie to you about Hope.
或是质疑我为什么在霍普的事情上骗了你
I told you I love you.
我告诉过你,我爱你
I meant it.
我是真心的
Yeah.
是的
And that's the first time anyone's ever said that to me.
这是第一次有人这么和我说
I want you to know that...
我想让你知道
I didn't marry you for all those people.
我不是为了那些人而嫁给你
I married you for me.
我是为了自己而嫁给你
That's what I should have told you.
这是我该告诉你的话
All my life,
我这一生
all I ever wanted was...
我所想要的就是
You lot...
你们
to care about me.
能在乎我
Kol, listen to me.
科尔,听我说
You don't have longer.
你时间不多了
You're going to die,
你要死了
but you will die a witch,
但你死时是巫师
and we will consecrate your body.
我们会祭献你的身体
You will join the ancestors of the French quarter,
你将会加入法属区的巫师祖先
and those spirits can be brought back...
那些灵魂可以被复活
and I promise you, brother,
我向你保证,哥哥
I will not leave this body
我不会放弃这具身体
until I find a way to bring you home.
直到我找到办法带你回家
I tried a different spell.
我尝试了不同的咒语
It's ok.
没关系
I'm-I'm not scared.
我不害怕
What did you do?
你做了什么
It took a while, but I healed you,
用了一些时间,但我治好了你
brought you back from death using this.
用这个,让你起死回生了
Your pendant.
你的坠子
You said it would protect me.
你说过它会保护我
It's a talisman used to focus my power.
这是护身符,用来集中我的法力
I knew it would be dangerous to face Elijah.
我知道面对以利亚会很危险
I didn't want you to be hurt.
我不想你受伤
Just like when we were children.
就像我们孩童时一样
I seem to recall you were always defending me.
我记得你以前总是会保护我
You're my brother, Finn.
你是我的弟弟,芬恩
I love you, and we'll need to protect each other.
我爱你,我们需要保护彼此
If Dahlia has sensed Klaus' child,
如果达莉亚感觉到克劳斯的孩子
she's already on her way.
她就已经在来的路上了
Niklaus used magic to cloak the baby from my mother.
尼克劳斯使用了魔法将孩子隐匿让我妈妈找不到
It's gonna take a bit of time before Dahlia find...
在达莉亚发现之前还会有一段时间
You don't understand.
你不明白
Ester was nothing compare to Dahlia.
和达莉亚相比,埃斯特算不上什么
I was taken when I was only 5 years old.
我5岁时就被带走了
I've just started to display a protantial for magic.
我才刚刚显露出魔法的潜力
It was the magic that would draw Dahlia.
吸引达莉亚的,是魔法
It was serviced as a beacon
那就像灯塔
calling to her.
召唤着她
Dahlia will come.
达莉亚会来的
And she will take what's hers.
她会带走属于她的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
descend [di'send]

想一想再看

v. 降,传,降临

联想记忆
mineral ['minərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 矿物的
n. 矿物,矿石

联想记忆
terminal ['tə:minl]

想一想再看

n. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端
adj. 末

联想记忆
ceremony ['seriməni]

想一想再看

n. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪

 
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
psychological [.saikə'lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 心理(学)的

 
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
sanctuary ['sæŋktjuəri]

想一想再看

n. 圣所,耶路撒冷的神殿,至圣所

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。