Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
I'm rebekah mikaelson!
我是丽贝卡·迈克尔森
A witch named Eva Sinclair
一个名叫伊娃·辛克莱的女巫
was stealing children to channel their power.
盗窃婴儿以偷取他们的力量
It doesn't matter what she's done.
不管她干过什么事
I've still appropriated her body without her consent.
还是没经她同意擅用了她的身体
The wolves need a new leader.
狼人们需要新的首领
I can help you become the leader your pack deserves.
我可以帮你成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领
The Treme coven wants
特莱美巫师团要求你
Vincent Griffith returned.
归还文森特?葛里菲兹
Who are you?
你是谁
Vincent Griffith is alive and free
文森特?葛里菲兹还活着
from the influence of my brother Finn.
而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制
If I have woken from my slumber,
如果我从沉睡中醒来
then Dahlia has, as well.
达莉亚一定也已经苏醒
Once she's sensed your child's magic,
一旦她察觉到了你孩子的魔法
she will come for her.
她就会来找她
Eat, Freya,
吃吧,弗雷娅
or you'll waste away.
不然你会变得瘦弱无力
Stubborn child!
顽固的小孩
You need your strength
你需要保持体力
so that I may teach you to use the power
那我才能教你使用
that runs strong in our bloodline,
我们血脉中强大的魔法
that will keep us warm in the cold,
能让我们在寒冷中保持温暖
give us good health when others fall ill.
在疾病肆虐时保持健康
With that power,
有了这法力
we will defeat our enemies.
我们就能打败敌人
We can stay young and beautiful.
我们可以青春永驻
You need not be afraid.
你不必害怕
Together...
我们联手
We will be the strongest witches this world has ever seen.
就能成为这世上最强的女巫
I want my mama!
我要妈妈
Your mother didn't want you.
你妈妈不想要你
She gave you away.
她把你送走了
This is your home now.
现在这里就是你家
I am your only family...
我就是你唯一的家人
And there is no greater strength than family.
世上是没有比家族更强大的力量你的弟弟克劳斯
No, no!
不,不
Stay away from the window.
离窗户远点
What's all that bloody racket?
外面吵什么呢
Just stay put. I'll handle it.
好好待着,我来处理
Handle it? Handle what?
处理,处理什么
Whatever the problem is,
不管你有什么问题
you don't back up, I guarantee you,
如果你们不退让,我保证
it's gonna get worse.
你的问题会越来越严重
Marcel Gerard, do you realize
马塞尔?杰拉德,你意识到
you're harboring a renegade witch?
你是在窝藏一个女巫叛徒吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Is that a fact?
是吗
I thought I told you to stay put.
我不是跟你说了好好待着吗
Well, I hate being told what to do,
我讨厌被告知要做什么
so I igore you.
我无视你的命令了
Beg pardon, luv,
不好意思,各位
but I think this is all a simple misunderstanding.
但我想这只是个小误会
No. This is retaliation
不,这是反击
for the evil you unleashed last night.
反击你昨夜释放的恶魔
Two of our children attacked unmercifully,
我们团两位孩子昨天被无情地袭击了
one dead,
一死
the other missing.
一失踪
All signs lead to you, Eva.
一切证据都指向你,伊娃
Wait. Hold on. The witch that you knew
等等,你们认识的名叫
as Eva Sinclair is gone, all right?
伊娃?辛克莱的女巫已经不在了
Her body was taken over by Rebekah Mikaelson.
她的身体被丽贝卡?迈克尔森占用了
Is that your version of an alibi?
这就是你们的不在场证明吗
Take her.
拿下她
That won't be necessary.
没必要动手
Miss Larue...
拉鲁小姐
It would be a great shame to soil the goodwill
因此破坏了我们刚达成的协议
of our recent agreement.
可不好
Now I am sorry for your loss,
为你的损失,我深表遗憾
but Marcel is telling the truth.
但马塞尔说的是真话
Rebekah now occupies the body of Eva Sinclair,
丽贝卡现在占用了伊娃?辛克莱的身体
and my sister is innocent of this crime.
这项罪名与我妹妹无关
Now you have my word
我向你保证
I will find whoever is responsible
会帮你找出罪魁祸首
and make certain that justice is served.
保证将他们绳之于法
And now I would encourage you all to leave.
现在你们都请回吧
You have till tomorrow.
在明天前给我个答复
After that, it won't matter what I say.
在那之后,我说什么都没用
Witches will stop at nothing
巫师们会拼尽一切
to protect their children.
保护他们的孩子
It's an impulse I know you can respect.
我相信你也能尊重这样的本能
There you are finally.
你总算来了
I was delayed.
我被拖住了
Our guest of honor will be here momentarily.
我们的贵宾很快就到了
Strange. The house is conspicuously absent
真奇怪,家里少了那么多
of our lupine guests.
狼人客人们
I do hope it wasn't on my account.
可别是因为我才赶的人
I sent Hayley and her poorly groomed husband off
我让海莉和她那邋遢的丈夫
to spend the day with their werewolf brethren
和他们的狼人兄弟们一起
to test the limits of their new abilities,
测试他们的新能力去了
leaving me to deal with family business as I see fit.
让我能尽情处理我的家族事务
Niklaus, Rebekah's situation has taken a turn.
尼克劳斯,丽贝卡的情况有变
We may need Freya's assistance,
我们也许需要弗雷娅的帮忙
So whatever you are planning here, don't.
所以不管你在策划些什么,放弃吧
All I'm planning is a simple chat
我只是想跟久违的血亲
with a long lost relative.
好好聊上一会
You yourself said to hear her out.
是你说听听她的想法也无妨
And you yourself said that would be idiocy.
而你当时的回答的是这太愚蠢了
Did I?
我说了吗
Well, that does sound like me.
的确像是我会说的话
Regardless on the off chance,
无论如何
Freya has some information that
弗雷娅手上掌握着
could protect my daughter,
能保护我女儿的信息
I prefer she share it on my terms.
我想让她跟我分享
Ah. I think I hear her now!
我想我听见她来了
Sister!
姐姐
Well, come in, come in.
快请进,请进
Make yourself comfortable.
别客气
Morning.
早上好
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Nauseous.
很恶心
I can't concentrate.
不能集中精力
I can't really do any magic,
不能使用任何魔法
but I suppose that was the point,
但我想这就是你们的目的吧
seeing as how I can smell
因为我能闻到你在我食物里
the lobelia flower you've been putting in my food, man.
加的半边莲的味道,哥们
Can't be too careful with witches, hmm?
对巫师还是防着点好,对吧
Hmm. That something you learned from experience, Marcel Gerard,
你这是经验之谈吗,马塞尔?杰拉德
back when you controlled the quarter witches
你以前用框框条条的规矩
with all your rules and, uh...
控制法属区巫师时候学来的吗
Clk clk.. public executions?
用公开行刑之类的手段
You know who I am.
你很清楚我的事
That's good because I got some questions that need answers,
因为我有些问题要你回答
and you seem to know what happens to people
看来你也很清楚那些违抗我的人
who don't give me what I want.
会有什么样的下场
Mmm. I know you ain't the king around here no more,
我知道你已经不是这里的王了
and I know you can't keep me here.
我也知道你不能一直把我关在这
I'm the Treme, Marcel.
我是特莱美巫师团的人,马塞尔
Witches from there,
那个团的巫师们
they're a little bit of a harder breed than what it is you used to.
可比你见过的巫师都要狠
Yeah. They're gonna want me back.
没错,他们肯定会来要人
Actually, they already do want you back.
实际上,他们已经开口要人了
Yeah. Matter of fact,
确切的说
They wanted you back for 9 months.
他们9个月前就想让你回去了
Yeah. Check the date.
没错,看看日期
You might notice a little time gap.
你也许注意到这其中的时间差
Man, what you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Oh, me? Hey. I can't make 9 months vanish, no.
我吗,我可不能让九个月时间消失
Your beef is with a guy named Finn.
惹到你的是一个叫芬恩的人
See, he took possession of your body,
他占用了你的身体
got into all kinds of trouble, too.
还惹了不少的麻烦
Made some pretty nasty enemies, I might add.
不得不说,还惹上了不少强劲的敌人
Look. I'll tell you all about it,
我会慢慢跟你说
but first,
但首先
you got to tell me about
但你得先告诉我
a treme witch that you might know...
你可能知道的关于特莱美女巫的事
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃?辛克莱
Sore subject?
有什么难言之隐吗
I'm done talking.
我不会再跟你说话了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm supposed to drop all of my work to help you
我得放下手头上的一切
figure out your nightmares?
帮你理清你的噩梦吗
They're more than dreams.
它们不仅仅是普通的噩梦
Look. I came here hoping you'd have some witchy way
我来是希望你有什么女巫的秘方
to figure out what's wrong
帮我弄清楚这是怎么回事
and help me fix it,
然后再帮我治好这毛病
though you don't look so good yourself.
不过你看起来也不怎么样嘛
Have you gotten any sleep lately?
你最近有睡觉吗
No! I've been here studying all this stuff
没有,自从科尔死掉我就一直在这儿
since Kol died, and I thought you were gonna help me
研究这些,而且我以为你答应帮我
bring him back like you promised.
救他回来的
Look. I can't help Kol
如果我被他困进的这个身体里的
if the witch he stuck me in
女巫最后控制了我
ends up taking me over.
我就没法帮科尔了
There's something wrong.
有点不对劲
I think the rightful owner of this body
我觉得这个身体本来的主人
is waking up inside me,
正在苏醒
and she's angry.
而且她很愤怒
These are Kol's spell books.
这些都是科尔的魔法书
I'm sure there's something in here that can help.
我想这里一定有什么能帮你
This witch hoop, it's Danish.
这个巫环是丹麦的
Is that from when you all lived in copenhagen in the 1500s?
是十六世纪你们居住过的哥本哈根的产物吗
Quite the eye.
有眼力
Forgive me. Are we here to discuss family heirlooms,
抱歉,我们是来讨论传家宝的
or do we have more pressing concerns?
还是有其他亟待解决的问题
Please excuse my brother's lack of decorum.
请原谅我哥哥的无礼
He's been in a foul mood of late,
他最近心情不好
but he is right.
但他说得也没错
I did ask you here in the hopes
我确实是抱着你能分享些
that you would share some of Dahlia's secrets.
达莉亚的秘密所以才邀请你来的
So without further ado,
所以别废话了
let's get to it.
我们切入正题吧
The first thing you should know
首先你们要知道
is that Dahlia's the most powerful witch
达莉亚是我见过的力量
I have ever seen.
最强的女巫
She craves more power still.
而且她还在追求着更强的力量
Right now, she is like me,
现在,她和我一样
limited to one year of life in a century,
一世纪里只能苏醒一年
but she wants to be free of that restriction,
但现在她想打破这个约束
to gain true immortality,
得到真正的永生
and that is why she will come here,
所以她一定会来
drawn by your daughter
被你的女儿吸引而来
to take the child's power for herself.
为了把那孩子的力量占为己有
She will kill anyone who would defy her.
她会杀掉任何反抗她的人
And yet you would defy her.
但你却还是决定反抗她
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
She will never let me be free.
她绝不会放我自由
My one chance is to align with you
我唯一的机会就是和你们结盟
and kill her.
杀掉她
Well, now that we're all suitably motivated,
既然我们确认了目标一致
let's talk specifics.
那就说点具体的吧
For you to understand,
要想让你们明白
I need to start from the beginning.
我必须从头说起
After taking me from my family,
把我从家里带走后
Dahlia used me to forge a new brand
达莉亚用我创造了一种
of connective magic,
新的连锁咒
one that augmented my power,
增强了我的力量
even as it allowed her to draw from me.
甚至让她能从我身上汲取力量
Take my hand and begin your trance.
拉着我的手,开始冥想
Med dette seglet.
(咒语)
Cum soluta,
(咒语)
Nobis saman.
(咒语)
Med dette seglet.
(咒语)
Cum soluta.
(咒语)
Nobis saman.
(咒语)
Med dette seglet.
(咒语)
Cum soluta.
(咒语)
Nobis saman.
(咒语)
Med dette seglet.
(咒语)
Cum soluta.
(咒语)
Nobis saman.
(咒语)
Once we were bonded,
连锁完成后
Dahlia became unstoppable.
达莉亚就无人可挡了
She wasted no time proving her might.
紧接着她就验证了她的力量
The chief of a nearby village
附近的一个村长
threatened to run us off,
威胁说要赶走我们
accusing Dahlia of witchcraft.
他说达莉亚会巫术
She decided to make an example out of the entire encampment...
她决定处罚整个营地以儆效尤
Men, women,
男人,女人
children.
还有孩子
She killed them all with a wave of her hand.
她一挥手,就杀掉了所有人
That was my first inkling
那是我第一次
of the power that Dahlia had.
见识到达莉亚的力量
Over the course of a thousand years,
一千年来
she's only grown stronger,
她的力量越来越强
and she will bring all her power to bear against you
而当她来抢你们的孩子时,她一定会
when she comes for your child.
动用所有的力量对付你们
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Rebekah, how are you feeling?
丽贝卡,你好点了吗
As if I walked straight into a brick wall.
像是被逼近了死胡同
Any luck with Freya?
弗雷娅那边有进展吗
Luck is not the word that I would use.
不能说有了进展
You should be here.
你应该过来一趟
Fine. I'm on my way now.
好,我马上就来
Ok.
好的
Oh, ho ho ho! You're getting faster.
你动作越来越快了
Or maybe you're just getting slower, huh?
也许是你变慢了呢
Keep your head up.
不要低头
Low center, guard your face.
重心放低,护住头部
What the hell?
搞什么啊
You left yourself wide open.
是你自己没防备
It was your idea to come out here and spar.
是你要来和我练拳的
I'm doing this for you.
我可是在帮你
Oh. For me?
帮我
You're the one leading a pack of superwolves.
带领着一队超级狼人的可是你
How long before they decide that they don't want to take orders
你觉得他们离起来反抗你的命令
from you anymore, huh?
还有多远
Because the only way you can stay alpha
因为你要保持首领位置的唯一方式
is by always staying the strongest.
就是保证自己永远是最强的一个
You guys done?
你们闹够了吗
This macho stuff is cute and all,
争强好胜点很可爱
but don't make me come out there and kick both your asses.
但别闹得过火要让我出来收拾你们俩
Look. If you got a problem with the way I lead,
如果你对我的领导方式有意见
now's the time to speak up.
那现在就是你说出来的机会
Klaus is acting like we're on his leash.
克劳斯把我们当奴隶使唤
You think the guys don't see that?
你觉得大家看不出来吗
Things are changing, Jackson.
状况在变化,杰克逊
Our people aren't cursed anymore.
我们的人摆脱了诅咒
We're strong.
我们变强了
If any of them see you as vulnerable,
如果他们觉得你变软弱了
then they're gonna challenge you for alpha
那他们就会挑战你的首领地位
because that is what wolves do.
因为这就是狼群的生存法则
Are you putting yourself in that category?
你是说你也要挑战我吗
I'm looking out for you.
我是为你着想
That's all.
没其他的
Your stories are fascinating,
你的故事很有意思
and Dahlia does indeed sound dreadful,
达莉亚听起来也确实厉害
but Elijah and I have killed our fair share of evil witches.
但我和以利亚杀过的邪恶巫师也不少
Not like her.
她不一样
What are her weaknesses?
她有什么弱点
She's paranoid, obsessed with power.
她很偏执,视力量为一切
She hungers constantly
她总在追逐
for what's been denied her,
从前未能得到的东西
Be it love or revenge.
爱与复仇
Yes. I think I'm familiar with the type.
我想我很熟悉这样的人
When I was a child, she would tell me
我还小时,她时常给我讲
tales of her own youth,
她小时候的故事
being victimized by those stronger than her.
被那些比她强的巫师欺负
Dahlia vowed never to be weak again.
达莉亚发誓说她永远不要当弱者
She bargained for the firstborn
她和埃丝特做交易
of Esther's bloodline,
换取每一代第一个孩子
intending to raise us in her own image,
就是为了把我们塑造成她需要的人
Forming a coven of her own, from which
为了创造她自己的巫师团
she could draw endless power.
为她提供无尽的可汲取的力量
That plan was foiled the day she learned
这个计划在埃丝特把自己的孩子
that Esther had ended her bloodline
都变成了吸血鬼结束了血脉后
by turning her children into vampires.
也就自动流产了
And so the burden fell to me.
所以重任都落在了我肩上
Dahlia demanded I bear the firstborn
达莉亚要我产下后代
that would add to her power,
以增强她力量
but I would not allow a child of mine
但我绝不会让我的孩子
to live as I did,
遭受我的境遇
as a slave.
成为奴隶
So I vowed never to love,
所以我发誓永不坠入爱河
never to have a child of my own.
绝不生育后代
Of course, the more I resisted,
当然了,我越是反抗
the harder Dahlia fought to control me...
达莉亚就越想控制我
Until the day when she took the last
直到她夺走了我的
of what little freedom I had left.
最后一丝自由
Take my hand.
拉着我的手
No.
不要
This is not right.
这不好
You've already taken everything from me.
你已经夺走了我的一切
I will not follow you into this madness.
我不要跟你继续疯狂下去了
Don't be stupid. I'm offering you eternal life.
别傻了,我是要给你永生
We will sleep for a century and wake
我们将沉睡一世纪
with a power unlike any that's ever been seen.
醒来时将是前所未有的强大
It's what we wanted.
这才是我们想要的
What you wanted.
这是你想要的
Please do not bind me with this curse.
求你不要让我活在这个诅咒里
Ungrateful child, you will thank me for this
不知感恩的东西,过几个世纪
in one century or the next.
你就懂得感谢我了
Magi somn et immortalis.
(咒语)
Binde oss.
(咒语)
And so we slept,
所以我们睡着了
our magic accruing over time until we woke,
我们的魔法随时间增长直到我们醒来
filled with immense power
充满巨大的力量
and allowed to live a single year of life.
能够过一年的生活
That has been the existence
这就是过去十世纪来
I have suffered for the last 10 centuries.
我所过的生活
Well...
这个嘛
It's quite the ordeal, isn't it?
真是非常痛苦的经历,不是吗
But it does beg the question
但这回避了实质问题
why not end it yourself?
为什么不自己结束
A high enough bridge,
一座足够高的桥
a tight enough noose.
足够紧的绞索
You must have considered it.
你一定考虑过
Long ago, I did consider it,
很久以前,我是考虑过
but Dahlia would never give me even that freedom.
但达莉亚甚至连这样的自由都不给我
I would later learn the spell made me like her... immortal
我后来发现这道让我变得像她一样永生的咒语
and impervious to harm.
同时会让我不受伤害的咒语
So you see, I am like you,
所以你看,我和你们一样
a creature of great power
都是拥有强大法力的生物
cursed for all time.
一直被诅咒
Cami, if you don't want to do this...
卡米,如果你不想这么做
Of course I don't want to do this.
我当然不想这么做
That guy practically tried to kill me.
那家伙试图杀死我
Well, not this guy.
不是这家伙
Vincent Griffith is just another victim.
文森特?葛里菲兹只是另一个受害者
Yes, but as of yesterday, he was Finn,
是的,自昨天起,他就是芬恩
Finn who lied to me, who used me,
骗了我,利用我的芬恩
who tried to erase me from my own body,
还试图把我从我身体里消除
and now we're just gonna hang out.
现在我们还要待在一起
I mean, it's fine. I'll do it.
好吧,我会做的
I just need a drink first.
我只是需要先喝一杯
Bring him in.
把他带进来
What is this, Marcel?
这是怎么回事,马塞尔
You're dragging me from one dump to another
你把我从一个垃圾场拖到另一个
without telling me what's going on, man.
都不告诉我是怎么回事
Dump. Ouch.
垃圾场,好心痛
And here I thought a change in venue
我以为换个地方
might brighten your mood.
能让你高兴点呢
Maybe it's me,
也许是因为我
so how about I give you a chance
所以不如我给你个机会
to talk to my friend here?
和我这位朋友聊聊
You be nice, all right,
你客气点,行吗
or I won't.
否则我就不客气了
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Would you like to sit down?
你想坐下吗
Ok.
好吧
I'm Cami.
我是卡米
Look. Whoever you are, you should know
听着,不管你是谁,你该知道
this isn't gonna work.
这没用的
I do not break, not for vampires
我不会被攻破,吸血鬼不行
and not for pretty-faced whatever you are.
你这样的漂亮脸蛋也不行
Well, that's a relief.
真让人欣慰
The last time we spoke, I got the feeling
上次我们说话时,我感觉
you were kind of obsessed with me.
你有点痴迷于我
You knew the guy who did this to me?
你知道是谁对我这么做的吗
I'll tell you about it if you want.
如果你愿意我会告诉你
And what's in it for you?
你要什么好处
A little exchange of information never hurt anyone.
交换一点不会伤害任何人的信息
Look. If you want to be the guy in the room
听着,如果你不想知道
who doesn't know where he was last week, that's fine,
上周自己在哪儿,没关系
but if you want to know the truth
但如果你想知道真相
from someone who had a front row seat,
听最了解的人来说
sit down.
那就坐下
Elijah?
以利亚
I expected you hours ago.
我等了你几个小时了
Yes. Well, I seem to have lost track of time.
是啊,我似乎忘了时间
What's wrong? Where are you?
怎么了,你在哪
That's just it. I don't know.
这就是问题,我不知道
You still thinking about what Aiden said?
你还在想着艾登说的话吗
He's just trying to help.
他只是想要帮忙
Being alpha's an honor, you know.
成为首领是至高无上的荣誉
It's one you have to earn every day.
这是你每天都需要努力的
The pack is changing.
狼群在改变
You know, we're gonna face some challenges.
我们面领着一些挑战
I just want them to know that I'm here to lead for them,
我只是希望他们知道我会在这里引导他们
put them first.
把他们放在首位
Look. The pack loves you, Jack.
听着,狼群爱你,杰克
You just have to remind them of that.
你只要提醒他们这点
Buy them a round of beers,
给他们买些啤酒
turn on that backwoods bayou charm.
展现你的粗野河口魅力
Worked on me.
对我管用过
What about our other problem?
我们的问题呢
You mean, our evil landlord?
你是说我们邪恶的房东
Klaus acts like we're his personal army.
克劳斯表现得我们好像是他的私人军队
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
I can handle Klaus.
我能对付克劳斯
We're a team, right?
我们是一支团队,好吗
You and I united the pack together.
你和我一起将狼群联合起来
Are things changing? Yes,
事情有所改变了吗,是的
but one of those changes is that we no longer
但其中有一个改变是我们无需
have to go through this alone.
再独自经历这一切
It was this witch Eva.
是女巫伊娃
The nasty, little cow is inside me,
这个卑鄙的小贱人在我体内
trying to bust her way out.
想要逃出来
Freya is waiting downstairs. Perhaps...
弗雷娅还在楼下等着,也许...
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Tell me we're not considering opening
告诉我,我们不是想要
our sister's head to someone we barely know.
让一个几乎不认识的人打开我们妹妹的脑袋
Nik, for god's sake, she is our sister.
尼克,老天,她是我们的姐姐
I've know it since she saved me from the Fauline cottage.
从她在弗琳宅舍救了我开始我就知道了
An act no doubt meant to secure your trust,
显然是一个为了获得你信任的举动
perhaps for this very moment,
也许就是为了这一刻
to strike when we are vulnerable.
在我们脆弱时攻击我们
No. We've no way to prove that anything she said today is true.
不,我们没法证明她说的任何话是否真实
Niklaus, I understand your concern.
尼克劳斯,我明白你的担忧
Both of us are powerless to help our sister.
我们俩都没办法帮我们的妹妹
Now either we leave Rebekah to suffer,
我们要么让丽贝卡继续痛苦
or we place our faith in the hands of someone
要么我们相信这个在我看来
I believe to be our blood.
和我们同血脉的人
Right now, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to family.
现在,我想要对家人疑罪从无
I woke up last night.
昨晚我醒来
I didn't know where I was
不知道我在哪里
or how long I'd been there,
或是在那里多久
let alone that I'd lost 9 months of my life.
更不用说我失去了9个月的时间
Marcel said the guy who possessed me, this Finn,
马塞尔说有个人附身于我,芬恩
he made a lot of enemies.
树敌无数
What'd he do?
他都做了些什么
He...
他...
terrorized the city.
恐吓了整座城市
He threatened and manipulated his enemies,
他威胁,操纵他的敌人
tried to steal an innocent child,
想要偷走一个无辜的孩子
and executed his brother.
处决他的弟弟
Mr. Griffith,
葛里菲兹先生
Vincent,
文森特
what you experienced
你所经历的
was a violation of a profoundly personal nature,
严重侵犯了个人本性
and whatever you're feeling,
不管你有何感觉
I am here to listen.
我都在这里倾听
That's just it.
就是这样
What do I say?
我要说什么
Am--am--am I-- am I supposed to feel bad
我该感到难过
for these people that I hurt,
因为我伤害了这些人
am I--am I supposed to feel guilty
我是不是该感觉内疚
for this...
因为这个...
for this man I killed?
因为这个我杀了的人
I...
我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's ok. You're gonna be ok.
没关系,你会没事的
Did he...
他有没有
Did I hurt you?
我有没有伤害你
Listen to me.
听我说
You didn't do anything,
你什么都没做
and whatever else may have happened,
其他可能发生过的事情
the only thing you can do now is move on.
你唯一能做的就是继续生活
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
And you, though I'd prefer better circumstances.
而你,尽管我希望有更好的情况
You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem,
你不用担心,以利亚解释了问题
and I can help.
我可以帮忙
Rather confident, aren't we?
相当自信,不是吗
The spirit of the host body is powerful,
宿主的灵魂很强大
but I can cast a spell,
但我可以念个咒语
put you in a deep sleep,
让你陷入睡眠
and then suppress this other essence.
然后抑制另一个灵魂
You'll be just fine.
你会没事的
Lovely. When do we start?
好极了,什么时候开始
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
逗我玩吧
She spouts off some magical diagnosis,
她信口开河说些魔法诊断
and we are all supposed to applaud.
我们就都该鼓掌
Nik, she's trying to help.
尼克,她只是想要帮忙
Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open,
是的,但是为了让我们有所选择
why not write down your spells and incantations?
为什么不把你的咒语写下来
That way, we can have them double-checked
那样,我们就可以让公正的第三方
by an impartial third party, say Davina.
比如达维娜,来检验一下
She'd love to prove me wrong.
她喜欢证明我是错的
I doubt she would understand my magic,
我怀疑她没法理解我的魔法
let alone have the power to execute it.
更不用说驾驭它的能力
Oh. So you're our only hope then?
所以你成了我们唯一的希望
Seems rather convenient, doesn't it?
好一场及时雨,对不对
I knew it would be difficult to win your trust, Niklaus.
我明白要让你信任我很难,尼克劳斯
Your reputation precedes you...
你名声在外
But if we are to face Dahlia together,
但如果我们要共同面对达莉亚
you will have to trust me.
那么你必须信任我
Given the peril that Rebekah now faces,
考虑到丽贝卡的困境
are you truly incapable of giving me
你难道真的有本事
even a chance to prove myself?
连一次机会都不给我吗
I know I appear as an outsider,
我知道自己算局外人
but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years.
但我已经牵挂你们一千年了
Elijah, when you were in Esther's womb,
以利亚,当你还在埃斯特的肚子里时
she would ask me to sing to you.
她会叫我唱歌给你听
I would feel her belly as I did.
我能感觉得到
How you would kick.
你在她肚子里踢腿
She would say, "It was as if Thor himself
她会说"这小家伙简直就是"
had raised his hammer"
"雷神本尊在抡锤子"
"And summoned thunder and lightning."
"召唤风雨雷电"
Mother rarely mentioned you.
母亲很少提起你
When she did, she would say
当她提到你,她会说
how enchanted you were by the prospect of my birth.
我的出生让你有多么着迷
How I wanted more brothers
还有我多渴望再拥有几个弟弟
and a sister
和一个妹妹
more than anything,
胜过一切
but between Esther and Dahlia,
但埃斯特和达莉亚
that wish was taken from me.
却夺走了我的期望
I was ruined by those who raised me.
我被抚养过自己的人毁了
If nothing else, at least we have that in common.
就算没别的,至少我们还有这个共同点
There is nothing that can replace
我们被夺走的
what was taken from us,
没什么能取代得了
But I hope we can make something better in its place.
但我仍希望大家能找到幸福
All you have to do is trust me.
你们只需要相信我
Nik!
尼克
Well, that's enough of that, don't you think?
演得差不多了,不觉得吗
Right. Now we can have a proper family meeting.
好了,现在终于能开个正常的家族会议了
Was that absolutely necessary?
真的有这个必要吗
Oh, please. She was insufferable.
拜托,她简直让人难以忍受
That was ridiculous even for you.
你自己都觉得滑稽
You've only just met her.
你不过刚看见到她
Let's not get sentimental.
不要太伤感了
Besides, if she was telling the truth about being immortal,
何况,如果她真的是不死之身
she'll awaken shortly.
那她很快就会醒
If she was lying, good riddance.
如果是假的,正好摆脱她
Yes. Of course, if she wakes,
没错,如果她醒来
she'll be willing to help us with unbridled enthusiasm.
她还愿意敞开胸怀,热情洋溢地帮我们
She played you both for fools.
她在愚弄你们
Can you not see that?
难道看不出吗
She spins a sad yarn about a small child
她酿造忧伤的气氛,说某个可怜的孩子
taken by an evil witch,
被邪恶的巫师带走了
and you both fall over yourselves
然后你们就全部信了她那一套
to mend what's broken!
去修复已经破碎的关系
How can you be so certain?
你怎么能这样确信
Simple.
很简单
It's exactly what I'd do.
她跟我如出一辙
My only question now is what's in it for her.
我唯一好奇,她能得到什么好处
Well, whatever the truth may be,
不管真相如何
she's in no position to help us now.
她都不会再帮我们了
Well, then we should try Marcel.
那我们去找马塞尔
perhaps he's had luck on his end.
可能他那边有好消息
Surely he's put in a better effort.
毕竟他比你要努力多了
You know I'm right, Elijah.
你知道我是对的,以利亚
We can't have an alliance with someone we can't trust.
我们不能和不能信任的人结盟
You don't trust her,
你不信任她
and that is your choice.
这是你自己的选择
I only hope that choice comes
我只是希望这个选择
from a place of reason, not fear.
是基于一定的理由,而不是恐惧
Leave it to Marcel to have the best view in the city.
让马塞尔坐拥最美风景的窗户
Sometimes, I forget what a beautiful city it is,
有时,我都忘记这个城市有多么美
especially with all the ugliness that comes with it.
尤其当各种黑暗丑陋夹杂着出现时
Have you always lived here?
你一直住在这里吗
Born and raised in the treme.
我生于长于郊区
Lived through its ups and downs.
经历了这里的起起伏伏
Then came the trouble with the vampires
后来这里遭到吸血鬼的肆虐
and some troubles that was even worse.
以及更可怕的侵扰
I gave up on being a witch,
我放弃做巫师
walked away from my coven.
离开了巫师团
I guess that's why I was easy prey for your friend Finn.
所以我成了你朋友芬恩手到擒来的猎物
Trust me, not my friend.
相信我,他不是我朋友
Marcel was asking about Eva Sinclair.
马塞尔在打听伊娃?辛克莱的事情
You need to tell him to get back in here.
你得叫他回来
There's something he needs to know.
我有些事情要告诉他
You're awake.
你醒了
Well, clearly, your restorative powers
看起来,你的复原魔法
are not renowned for their speed.
速度不怎么样
You dare lay your hands on me.
你敢碰我试试
Well, immortality is a bold claim.
宣称自己是不死之身,你胆子不小
I had to make sure you were telling the truth.
我得确保你说的是真的
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么把我带到这里
I couldn't very well have you stay in my home.
我不能放任你躺在我家里
That honor is something I reserve for those
我的家只留给那些
I consider family.
被我称为家人的成员
So you refuse me as your sister.
所以你不认我这个姐姐
Well, you had a lovely audition.
你的见面辞说得慷慨激昂
It just didn't seem to be the right fit.
只是不怎么受用
I think Elijah felt otherwise.
我觉得以利亚并不这么觉得
Rebekah, too.
丽贝卡也是
Yes, you did a fine job of convincing them
没错,你充满戏剧情感的天分
with all your melodramatic tales.
确实说服了他们
However, I suspect you were not entirely forthcoming.
但我却怀疑你没完全地开诚布公
The truth is Elijah and Rebekah
以利亚和丽贝卡
can be a bit naive when it comes to family relations.
在家族感情问题上都很天真
Case in point, their unending faith in me.
重点是,他们无限地效忠于我
I repay that loyalty by guarding them
我守护他们,以此为报
against treachery they cannot see,
让他们免于背信弃义的伤害
and I sense that you are treacherous indeed.
我感觉得出来,你并不可靠
You wish to worm your way into my family.
你希望混入我们家族
I want to know why,
而我想知道原因
so, sister, I'm going to give you
所以,姐姐,我给你最后一次机会
one last chance to tell the full truth.
说出事情的真相
I suggest you don't muck it up.
我建议你不要搞砸了
You want to know why I hate Dahlia?
你想知道我为什么痛恨达莉亚
It goes back to a man.
是因为一个男人
His name was Mathias.
他叫马蒂亚斯
We knew each other for one perfect year in the early 1400s.
15纪早期,我们相知度过了完美的一年
I loved him more than my own life,
我深爱他,超过了自己生命
And Dahlia allowed me to love him.
达莉亚允许了我们的恋情
Of course. She wanted you to bear her another firstborn.
当天,她想你替她生育另一个长子
I broke my vow and gave in to love,
我违背誓言,沦陷在爱情中
and that led to the darkest moment of my life,
却因此堕入了人生中最黑暗的时刻
the day when I tried to steal from Dahlia
那天,当我想从达莉亚那里
that which she wanted most.
偷走她的心头之物时
And what precisely was that?
具体指的是什么
My son.
我的儿子
Mathias only wanted our child to be born free.
马蒂亚斯不过想让我们的孩子自由
For that, Dahlia cursed him to death.
因为这件事,达莉亚下诅咒杀死了他
I knew I'd never be free of her,
我知道自己永远都将受她禁锢
that my child would be born a slave.
我的孩子,出生便是她的奴隶
to spare us both from the horrors
为了让我们母子摆脱
of the life I'd known,
可怕的命运的制约
I took a bottle of Dahlia's strongest poison.
我饮下了达莉亚最猛烈的一剂毒药
I gave you everything.
我给了你一切
You dare to take what is mine?
你胆敢拿走我的东西
I wanted to die,
我一心求死
for only death could finally give me
唯有死亡,才能最终给予我
the release I longed for,
渴望的解脱
but Dahlia knew that my death was never an option.
但达莉亚知道我死不了
That was the day I learned that I could never die.
也就是那一天,我知道自己是不死之身
How can this be?
怎么可能
How am I alive?
我为什么还活着
The spell that sealed our magic sleep
封印我们魔法的咒语
guards us from all forms of harm...
保护我们免受任何伤害
But the spell did not protect everyone.
但是咒语却不能保护所有人
No.
不
My baby.
我的孩子
There, there.
没事了,没事了
There, there, my dear.
没事了,亲爱的
I will forgive you for this eventually,
总有一天,我会原谅你的
but you can never forget
但你要牢牢记住
there is no escape from me,
就算是死
not even death.
你也逃不出我手掌心
It was Dahlia who made me do what I did.
是达莉亚造就了我
She turned me into a monster,
她把我变成了魔鬼
And I will destroy her for it.
我要为此毁了她
Tell me, brother,
告诉我,弟弟
Is that the truth you wanted to hear?
这是你想听得真相吗
Whether I believe you or not is no matter.
我相不相信你,并不重要
You told that tale in order to garner my sympathy,
为了虏获我的同情心,你说了这个故事
thinking the shared plight of
觉得同样遭遇不幸的孩子
a child in danger would bond us,
能让我们心心相连
but I will not be manipulated.
但我不会被你操控
Whatever you choose,
不管你怎么想
one final truth remains.
有一件事情不变
Dahlia's coming for us.
达莉亚是冲我们来的
With me, you have a chance to defeat her.
跟我一起,你还有一线机会赢她
Without me, she will take your daughter
没有我,她会抓走你女儿
and make her a slave.
给她当奴隶
She will suffer as I had,
她会受尽我所经历的苦难
never knowing her mother and father
永远不知道亲生父母是谁
because Dahlia will have rendered you into ash.
达莉亚会将你化为灰烬
Are you quite finished?
你说完了吗
If there is to be an alliance between us,
如果我们要联盟
it will be one of my design...
那也是出于我的意愿...
And if you ever
如果你敢
try to control me again, sister,
再次摆布我,姐姐
you will spend the rest
我会让你
of your immortal life Regretting it.
在接下来的永生之年悔不当初
Then leave.
那你走吧
I already have Rebekah and Elijah's trust,
我已经赢取了丽贝卡与以利亚的信任
and I'm not going anywhere,
我哪里都不会去
but if I were you, brother,
但如果我是你,弟弟
I'd rethink your alliances as you go forward.
我会再仔细斟酌联盟一事
I filled the guy in,
我把事情都跟他说了
but he's still a little freaked out about all this.
但他还是被这一切吓坏了
Good. That makes a perfect pair.
很好,这样我们正合适
Right.
很好
Well, I can tell from your face
看你的表情
that you knew the previous occupant of this body.
你应该认识这个被我占据身体的女人
Rest assured, you're now speaking to Rebekah Mikaelson.
放心,在你面前的人是丽贝卡?迈克尔森
So who are you?
那么你是谁
I mean, now that you're not my brother Finn.
很显然,你现在不是我哥哥芬恩了
Vincent Griffith.
文森特?葛里菲兹
I would say, "At your service,"
我很想说,愿意为您效劳
But, uh, that implies I had a choice in the matter.
但此事,我并没有选择的余地
He's witty. Wonderful.
他很机智,太棒了
Now I hear you have some information for me.
我听说你能给我提供些信息
Just give me a second.
让我缓一下
When they put Eva in the Fauline cottage,
当他们把伊娃锁进弗琳的宅子
I never thought I'd see her again.
我以为再也不会见到她了
How exactly is it that you knew Miss Sinclair?
你跟辛克莱小姐什么关系
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
Well, that is bloody fantastic, isn't it?
这是太绝了,对吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Do we indeed?
真要谈吗
Have you come to express your gratitude
你是过来感谢我
at the courtesy I've shown your husband,
我对你丈夫表现出的礼节吗
or perhaps you want to thank me
还是来感谢我
for my efforts to protect you and your pack.
为保护你和你的族人我做出的努力
All this tension with you, Jack, and the wolves,
你跟杰克以及狼人之间的纠葛
we need to put it behind us.
我们要抛到脑后
Give Jack the space he needs to run the pack as he sees fit.
给杰克空间,让他按自己的方式统治族人
No more orders, no more favors.
不要再下命令,不要再帮忙
He's Alpha period.
他就是狼人首领
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you really think I would ever agree
你真以为我会同意
to let Jackson control the wolves?
让杰克逊领导狼人吗
You will show him respect, Klaus.
你要尊重他,克劳斯
He is on our side, and he's fighting for our daughter.
他在帮我们,为我们的女儿奋战
You know, I've spent all day with people
知道吗,今天一天都有人跟我说
who claim to be fighting for our daughter.
他们是在为我们女儿奋战
Some I trust, some I do not,
有些人我信任,有些我不信
but one thing is for sure,
但有一件事我确信
that there is only one person
在保护女儿这事上
that I trust when it comes to my child's safety,
我只相信一个人
And that would be me!
那就是我自己
You know, you all seem to think this is a democracy.
你好像认为我们在搞民主
I assure you it is not!
那你就大错特错了
If Dahlia is coming, then she is a threat to my child,
如果达莉亚过来威胁我的孩子
which means I decide how to protect her, no one else!
我来决定怎么保护她,其他人都不行
And if Jackson or anyone strays from the course that I set,
要是杰克逊或其他人不按我的计划行事
Then they will answer to me.
我不会放过他们
Now your husband would do well to remember that.
你丈夫最好谨记这点
In fact, I think I'll leave it to you to remind him.
实际上,我让你来提醒他好了
That way, when he does inevitably incur my wrath again,
这样,当他再做些惹怒我的事
You'll only have yourself to blame.
你也只有怪自己了
After today,
经历了这样一天
I could use a drink.
我得喝上几杯
I see Marcel let you out.
马塞尔放你出来了
Yeah. He's got a sense of reciprocity
对,作为一个吸血鬼
for a vampire.
他挺懂互惠这套
I told him what I knew,
我知道的都跟他说了
but if Eva's coming back here,
但伊娃要是回来了
I don't want anything to do with her.
我可不想跟她有任何关系
Too much history.
恩怨太多
As for you,
对你来说
stay away from that crowd.
最好远离那群人
Do like me. Make it a clean break.
跟我学,彻底斩断
Not the first time I've heard that advice,
不是第一次有人这样劝我了
but if there's one thing I've learned in this town,
但这个地方让我学到了一点
we do better when we're not alone.
最好不要落单
I appreciate you escorting me home.
谢谢你护送我回家
Given that there's a witch inside me trying to break out,
鉴于我体内有个女巫想要逃出来
I probably shouldn't be alone right now.
我目前最好还是不要落单
You're gonna be OK, I promise.
我保证,你会没事的
Funny, isn't it?
很好笑,对吧
I've lived a thousand years,
我活了一千年
And now I'm stuck in a body that might swallow me whole.
现在却被困在一具想要将我吞噬的身体里
Of course, if josephine larue gets her way,
当然,若让约瑟芬?拉鲁得逞
I'll be heading back to that witchy asylum.
我又要回到那个女巫疯人院了
That's not gonna happen.
不会的
The point is, for the first time in ages,
重点是,长久以来,这是第一次
I'm quite vulnerable,
我如此脆弱
Weak even.
不堪一击
It's an uncomfortable moment realizing
意识到我只是害怕了
that you're genuinely afraid.
让我很不安
It's OK to be scared...
害怕很正常...
and we are all vulnerable,
我们都很脆弱
But weak, no.
但不是不堪一击
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你
Klaus is the smartest person i've ever met.
克劳斯是我见过最聪明的人
Elijah is...
以利亚是..
The stuffiest.
最一本正经的
You're the strongest...
你是最强大的那个
No matter what body you're in.
不管你在哪个身体里都很强大
You need anything?
需要什么吗
Perhaps I could use a drink.
想喝一杯
A drink.
好
Be but a moment, milady.
请稍后, "夫人"
You all right?
你没事吧
I honestly don't know.
我也不清楚
I keep having flashes of memory,
总是出现闪回的记忆
but they fade almost as soon as I've had them.
但总是转瞬即逝,让我难以记起
I don't suppose you'd mind staying
我想你不介意留下陪我
just to keep an eye on me.
留心看着我
Yeah. I'm not gonna go anywhere, all right?
好,我哪里都不去,好吗
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
So this is where you live.
原来你住在这里
It's nicer on the inside.
这房内布置得还不错
Can I help you, Niklaus,
有什么能帮你,尼克劳斯
or did you cross the river purely to critique my decor?
还是说,你专程来评价我房内的装潢
I thought you might like to know
你也许想知道
I was moved by what you said
我被你的话打动了
About my decision not to trust our long lost sister,
关于我不信任我们失散已久的姐姐这事
So I waited until she revived,
所以我等到她醒来
and when she did,
她醒后
we had quite a chat.
我们聊了聊
And your position remains unchanged?
你还是没改变主意
I looked in her eyes, and I saw only anger and fear,
我看着她的眼睛,我只看到愤怒与恐惧
the will to do whatever it takes to survive
以及为了生存不顾一切
no matter who she hurts.
不折手段的决心
I can use her to my own ends,
我可以利用她达到我的目的
but I could never allow so damaged a creature
但我不能让这种身心受创的人
to have a say in my plans.
在我的计划中有发言权
You may not trust her, but trust me, brother.
你也许不相信她,那就相信我,弟弟
we may have had our differences of late,
我们最近虽有很多分歧
but we shall exercise the same caution
但同以往一样,在应对同盟时
we have always demonstrated towards our allies.
我们应该小心谨慎
Fine. I'll let you pursue it,
行,你可以继续进行下去
but should Freya betray us--
但弗雷娅背叛我们...
If Freya should even attempt to betray us,
弗雷娅要是想背叛我们
I shall bury her beneath a thousand wretched torments.
我会让她死得很惨
I don't doubt it,
这点我毫不怀疑
but what if you're too late?
但如果你迟了一步呢
What if Freya is duplicitous?
如果弗雷娅耍诈呢
What if Hope should be harmed through her actions?
如果霍普因她而受到伤害呢
You won't have to worry that I will never forgive you
不必担心我不会因此记恨你
because you will never forgive yourself.
因为你永远不会原谅自己
You will suffer a guilt
那样的愧疚感
that will be impossible to endure.
会让你生不如死
A terrible fate for one who cannot die.
而且还是永生永世受此折磨
Nothing will happen to that child,
那孩子不会出事
but we have to consider every weapon
但我们现在要利用一切资源
at our disposal, brother.
作为武器,弟弟
Dahlia is coming.
达莉亚即将席卷而来
The only question is when.
只是不知何时而已