Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
We gather together
我们同聚一堂
with the unification of the two crescent bloodlines.
见证新月狼族血亲联合
Hayley will share here unique gifts
海莉将分享她独特的天赋
With her pack.
与她的族群
Let Jackson have Hayley.
杰克逊大可娶海莉为妻
His reign will be short-lived.
他的统治不会长久
Jackson, I invite you to live here.
杰克逊,我邀请你和你的新娘在这里住下
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入我们的家庭
Well, the wolves are unified, Hope is safe,
狼人已经统一,霍普也安全了
so in the interest of maintaining the peace,
所以为了维持和平
I have decided to join Marcel in Algiers.
我决定和马塞尔一起去阿尔及尔
Rebekah. -Freya.
丽贝卡,弗雷娅
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them.
告诉我们的兄弟们,我很快会去看望他们
Gas has pervaded every single room in this home.
如今屋里每一处都弥漫着瓦斯
Good-bye, brother.
再见了,哥哥
Helbred bransar, belaste herte,
(咒语)
begin panet.
(咒语)
I will not leave this body
我不会放弃这具身体
until I find a way to bring you back.
直到我找到办法带你回家
Have you told Marcel that you're you?
你跟马塞尔说了自己是谁吗
I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment.
我想暂时先不告诉他
Enough already with the family squabbling.
咱们家人之间别再斗气了行吗
Come on, Nik. Even you can see
别这样,尼克,你也清楚
how the situation has become awkward.
如今情况有多尴尬
There's nothing awkward about it.
没什么尴尬的
Hayley and Hope belong in the compound, where they're safe.
海莉和霍普必须住在府邸里,只有这里才安全
As much as I would like Elijah's help to kill Finn,
尽管我希望以利亚能帮我除掉芬恩
If his delicate sensibilities are offended
但如果他那敏感脆弱的理智无法接受
by the presence of Hayley's new husband,
海莉新丈夫的存在
Then he's welcome to continue sulking across the river.
那他大可以继续在河对岸郁郁寡欢
As I have explained to you repeatedly, brother,
我跟你解释过很多次了,弟弟
my presence here in Algiers is purely to assemble allies,
我来阿尔及尔纯粹是为了召集盟友
and given all the enemies we have afoot
鉴于我们如今树敌无数
in the form of wayward siblings
既有任性妄为的手足
and ancient, maniacal Aunt Dahlias,
又有我们的远古疯狂姨妈达莉亚
I would think that you would applaud my efforts.
我还以为你会赞同我的举动
Well, if it's my applause you seek,
如果只是为了寻求我的赞同
you shouldn't have dashed off in a bloody huff.
那你就不该瞬间跑得无影无踪
All right. Can you two at least try
行了,你们两个
and stay focused on what's best for Hope's safety?
能将注意力转回到霍普的安全问题上来吗
I would like nothing more.
我正想如此
I am doing exactly that.
我正在这么做
See? You're on the same team.
看,你们站在同一战线了
Conflict resolved, crisis averted.
冲突避免了,危机也解除了
Excuse you, too.
对不起都不说一句吗
Are you two looking for something
你们俩想干什么
besides a smack in the jaw?
是要逼我出手给你们来一拳吗
You will die for what you've done.
你会因所作的一切而死的
Stupid bloody magic!
该死的魔法不管用了
There's more of them on the way.
更多的人正在路上
We should probably go.
我们该走了
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Can we talk about that later?
能晚点再谈吗
We don't have all day.
没时间了
Don't worry.
别担心
I've made sure no one can come in here.
我确保了没人能进来的
I'm not worried. I'm just
我没担心,只是
impatient for a reunion
迫不及待想跟
with the brothers that tried to kill me.
试图杀死我的兄弟们重聚
Freya, now that I'm healed, I need power.
弗雷娅,如今我痊愈了,我需要力量
Now our father's still in the tomb where I left him.
我们的父亲仍在我丢下他的那个坟墓里
I think it's time that I go back and I channel him.
我想是时候回去借助他的力量了
Finn.
芬恩
I need a moment alone with him first.
我想先单独跟他谈谈
It's been a thousand years.
都已经一千年了
He doesn't even know I'm still alive.
他甚至不知道我还活着
Believe me, Freya, that is for the best.
相信我,弗雷娅,这样对大家都好
He's a monster.
他是个禽兽
He wasn't a monster to me.
对我来说不是
Well, he changed after you were taken.
你被夺走后他就变了
Freya, I spent years hoping that he would
弗雷娅,这么多年来我一直希望
go back to being himself, but he never did,
他能恢复本性,但他一直没有
and from what I understand, over the centuries,
而且在我看来,几个世纪后
he's grown far worse.
他更加变本加厉了
Just a few minutes, my sweet munin.
只要几分钟就好,我的好雾尼
I suppose you'll want time with our mother, as well.
我想你一定也想和我们的母亲单独谈谈
Esther gave me away.
埃丝特出卖了我
She is nothing to me.
对我来说她什么都不是
Let her rot.
让她腐烂吧
It's time to use our werewolf army.
是时候用我们的狼人军队了
Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister
芬恩和那自称是我姐姐的女人
are in this city.
就在这座城市里
The wolves can help us pinpoint their location.
狼人可以帮助我们确定他们的位置
No. We need all hands on deck here with Hope.
不行,我们需要所有人手保护霍普
Nik, you can compel humans to track your enemies.
尼克,你可以催眠人类去帮你追踪敌人
Do my ears deceive me,
是我听错了吗
or did you just give me an order in my own home?
还是你刚刚在我的府邸里给我下了道命令
This ain't about your ego, Klaus.
这无关你的自尊,克劳斯
It's about what's best for that little girl.
而是怎样才对那小女孩最好
How dare you question my intentions
你好大胆子,竟敢质疑我
for my daughter!
对我女儿的关心
Jack...
杰克
Klaus is right.
克劳斯说得对
Finn's body disappeared from the morgue,
芬恩的尸体在停尸间不翼而飞
which means that either he's powerful enough
如果不是他强大到足以
to heal from that explosion,
从那场爆炸中自愈
or Freya's powerful enough to save him.
那就是弗雷娅有足够的能力救了他
Either way, we're not finding them
不管怎样,如果不派出最优秀的人手
unless we send our best people out there.
我们是找不到他们的
But I'm sure you and all your merry men
但我相信你和你的手下
will find them posthaste.
一定会尽快找到他们
Just to be clear.
事先声明
I'm giving this order because Hayley is asking.
我这么做完全是因为海莉的请求
Don't think for one second I take orders from you.
别妄想我会听命于你
You haven't spoken a word for 30 minutes.
你30分钟都没说过一个字了
31. Fine. I'll answer for you.
31了,行,我帮你说
"Thank you for rescuing me, Marcel.
"谢谢你救了我,马塞尔"
"It's so good of you to still care,
"真高兴你还在乎我"
Even though no one told you that I was back."
"尽管没人告诉你我回来了"
I asked them not to.
是我让他们别说的
There she is.
果然是我认识的你
Why?
为什么
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
You think?
还用你说吗
How did you find me anyway?
你是怎么找到我的
I knew you were you, I knew you were up to something,
我知道了你的身份,知道你一定在密谋什么
so I followed you, ok?
所以我跟踪了你
And it's a good thing that I did.
还好我这么做了
That market is bad news.
那市场很危险
The treme witches are not friendly to outsiders.
特莱美女巫向来不欢迎外人
What were you doing there?
你在那干什么
I was looking for anything that
我在寻找一些东西
could help boost my magic.
可以帮我提升魔法的东西
I promised Kol I'd find a way to bring him back,
我跟科尔保证过会带他回来
and I can't do that as an amateur hour witch.
可我在这个业余女巫的身体里根本办不到
Ok. You need to be more careful.
好,你必须加倍小心
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
All evidence to the contrary.
种种证据显示你根本做不到
Don't be condescending
别那么居高临下跟我说话
just because you got to play hero
你不就做了一次
for one tiny moment.
小小的英雄嘛
One tiny, saved your life from certain death moment.
小小的英雄,却救了你的命
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Barely. The attackers knew me, Elijah,
差点没命,袭击者认识我,以利亚
not me me but this, her, whoever she is.
不是真实的我,而是我这个身体
They want her dead.
他们想置她于死地
We will find them and show them
我们会找到他们的
why their anger is unwise.
让他们知道这怒火有多么不明智
You don't want to mess with that crowd, all right?
你最好别去惹那伙人,好吗
We want answers, we need to ask Josephine LaRue.
想要答案的话,我们该去问约瑟芬?拉鲁
She serves as matriarch
她是法属区以外
to the covens outside the quarter.
女巫族群的首领
She'll know who wants Rebekah dead.
她会知道谁想要丽贝卡的命
How can you be sure?
你怎么敢肯定呢
She bankrolls the Fauline cottage.
她为弗琳的村舍提供资金
She'll know exactly who you are
她会知道你到底是谁
and why you were locked up in there.
还有你为什么会被关在那里
And what if she wants to lock me right back up?
如果幕后主使人就是她呢
I won't go back to that horrid place.
我再也不想回到那个鬼地方了
The two of you go and see what you can find
你们两个去寻找关于
about this body you now possess,
你寄居的这个身体的信息
and I shall pay a visit to Josephine.
我去拜访一下约瑟芬
A warning to you.
给你一个忠告
You are not who you once were.
你现在不是以前的你了
This body's all too vulnerable.
这个身体非常脆弱
Elijah.
以利亚
Josephine is an eccentric old bat
约瑟芬是个古怪的老太婆
with no love for vampires.
而且很不喜欢吸血鬼
Your charms might not work as well as you think.
你的魅力对她可能不管用
My charms are quite adaptable, Marcellus,
我的魅力是多变的,马塞勒斯
let me assure you.
我会证明给你看的
Our brothers probably have spies all over the place
我们的弟弟们可能派党羽
looking for us. I won't be long, Finn.
到处在找你,我不会耽搁太久的,芬恩
I promise.
我保证
Freya, are you sure you want to do this?
弗雷娅,你确定要这样做吗
All right. This is not the man that you remember.
好吧,他已经不是你记忆中的那个人了
He is still my father.
可他始终是我的父亲
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
(咒语)
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
(咒语)
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
(咒语)
Sinn vaka augas hniga.
(咒语)
Can't we just bring wine
我们不能带瓶酒
or coffee cake, bundt cake,
或者咖啡蛋糕,圆环蛋糕
any kind of cake?
或者别的什么蛋糕去吗
From what I can gather, Miss Larue
据我了解,这位拉鲁小姐
was something of a musical prodigy in her youth.
年轻时是位音乐天才
The way to her heart is with the music she loves the most--
想和她拉近距离就要用她最喜欢的音乐
Beethoven, "Sonata number 9, opus 47."
贝多芬,第九奏鸣曲,作品47号
How about I bring my laptop, speakers, add a drumbeat?
我带上电脑,扬声器,加个鼓声怎么样
The promise of your performance
你演出的承诺
is what has opened the door for us.
是为我们敞开大门的途径
If this fails, the life of someone I care for deeply
如果不成,一个我很在乎的人的性命
will be in jeopardy,
将会堪忧
and that would displease me immensely.
那会让我非常生气
Shall we move, please?
可以走了吗
No. Why don't you make both our lives easier,
不,为什么不替我们俩省点事
just compel someone from the symphony?
催眠一个交响乐团的人去就行了
My darling Gia, you are an artist
亲爱的吉娅,你是个艺术家
far more gifted than anyone from any local symphony.
你比当地交响乐团里任何一个人都更有天赋
Unfortunately, Miss Larue despises vampires,
不幸的是,拉鲁小姐不喜欢吸血鬼
and we need to show her
我们必须向她展示出
that our community's comprised of a--
我们的团体是由
a different breed
不同种类的人
with a new sophistication.
结合起来的有教养的团体
Sophisticated, huh?
有教养吗
I suppose you want me in a dress.
我想你希望我穿上裙子吧
We should adapt for our audience, yes.
我们应该迎合观众的口味,是的
And you--dark suit on the left side of your closet
而你呢,穿衣柜左面的黑西装
or identical dark suit on the right?
还是右面的一样黑的西装呢
I prefer the one in the middle, thank you so much.
我选择中间的,非常感谢
Man, if anyone ever needed a woman
老兄,如果你需要一个女人
to mess his life up a bit...
来搅乱你的生活...
Right. Uh, your girl actually went and...
对了,你心仪的女孩走了...
She did.
是的
Married another--
嫁给了...
Another guy.
别人
Um, look. For what it's worth,
无论如何
I thought Marcel and I had a thing,
我以为马塞尔和我有点来电
but that didn't work out.
但那我们没能在一起
We may not be in the same boat,
我们可能不在同一条船上
but it's the same ocean.
但都在同一片大海上
So what are we now--errand boys?
所以我们现在算是,跑腿的吗
I told you Finn's powerful.
我说了,芬恩的能力很强大
If we're gonna find him,
如果我们想找到他
we need numbers, strength, and speed.
需要更多的人,有力量有速度的人
Wait, Jack. These new abilities of ours,
等等,杰克,我们的这些新能力
people are already talking about
人们已经在谈论
what they can do individually,
他们都能够做什么
and they need to feel respected, not like cannon fodder.
他们需要得到尊重,而不是像炮灰一样
We're gonna lose good men--
我们会失去人才
We're not gonna lose anybody if you stay alert.
如果你保持警惕就不会失去任何人
Hunt Finn down as a pack, catch him off guard.
像狼一样去追捕芬恩,攻其不备
The sooner we find this freak,
越早找到这个变态
the sooner we can all relax.
我们才能放松下来
And, Aiden,
还有,艾登
I appreciate your concern,
对你的担忧我表示感谢
but why don't you let me worry about the pack?
但担忧族群的事还是交给我吧
It's surprising how little he values your input,
他居然这样轻视你的付出,真让我惊讶
especially since it was you who led the wolves
尤其是在他自我流放期间
during his self-imposed exile.
是你在领导着狼群
What do you want, Klaus?
你想干什么,克劳斯
Merely to offer advice
不过是给你提个建议
that may save the lives of good men.
也许会让那些人才不用送命
My brother Finn is not entirely sane,
我哥哥芬恩神智不是很健全
but he is clever.
但他很聪明
If you approach him en masse,
如果你们一群人接近他的话
he will see you coming,
他会感觉到的
and he will destroy you en masse.
而他会杀掉你们所有人
Instead, be strategic,
换言之,讲点策略
move quietly.
悄悄地接近他
I'll handle the rest.
剩下的事交给我
Oh, nothing says manly
没什么比
like buying a matching tea set.
买匹配的茶具更有男人味的了
The good news is this guy who's coming,
好消息是,一会儿要来的这个人
he's dialed into witch business
他精通女巫的那些事
like you wouldn't believe.
你不会相信的
If anyone can tell us about you,
如果有人可能认识你
It's him.
就是他
While we're waiting,
反正我们得等着
how about that explanation?
不如给我个解释吧
Fine.
好吧
Yes, I asked my brothers
没错,是我让哥哥们
not to tell you I was back.
不要告诉你我回来了
I didn't want to see you after all this time
经过这么多事,在我没找回自己的身体之前
when I wasn't myself, not like this.
我不想用这个样子来见你
And perhaps,
也许
I feared that I might be desperate to kiss you,
我怕自己迫不及待想要吻你
which I clearly can't do while occupying someone else's lips.
但我绝不能用别人的嘴唇来做这件事
Did you?
是吗
Did I what?
什么意思
Want to kiss me.
想吻我
No.
不
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
100 bloody percent.
百分之百确定
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Am I interrupting?
我打扰到你们了吗
No. You're right on time. local seer, sage, and prognosticator for hire.
不,你来得正是时候
Thank you for coming.
感谢你过来
Yeah. Charmed.
荣幸之至
Just a reminder, house calls cost double.
提醒一下,上门服务双倍收费
Where'd you find her?
你在哪儿找到她的
On the streets, memory wiped clean.
在街上,她的记忆被完全抹去
Could be a hex or amnesia.
可能中了巫术,或是失忆了
I figured you'd have an idea of who she is.
我觉得你应该知道她是谁
Or maybe a way to find out.
或者你有办法知道
I've never seen her before,
我从没见过她
But...
但是
That doesn't mean we can't figure it out.
这不代表我们不能弄明白
You get what I asked you for?
我要求的东西都备齐了吗
Then my leaves will tell us everything we need to know.
那么我的叶渣会告诉我们一切
What devil are you?
你到底是何方神圣
Someone you once loved deeply, my father.
我是你曾深爱的人啊,父亲
I've no time for your riddles, witch.
我没空跟你猜谜,女巫
Do you not recognize me?
还没认出我来吗
Can you not see the daughter you thought died so long ago?
难道你认不出,那个你以为很久之前就死了的女儿吗
You lie!
你说谎
You named your sword Rawthul
你将你的配剑命名为拉索
After the early morning sun,
在清晨的阳光照耀下
its hilt was golden like the color of my hair.
金色的剑柄就像我头发的颜色
You said it would remind you of me
你说过那会让你想起我
while you were in battle.
当你深处战场之时
That I'd be by your side
让你觉得我就在你身边
no matter how far afield you traveled.
无论你去向多远的地方
It can't be.
这不可能
The night before you left for war,
你上前线的前一夜
you christened that sword with goat's blood.
你用羊血给宝剑洗礼
When I awoke, you were gone.
我醒来的时候,你已经离开了
I never saw you again.
从那以后我再没见过你
It's been a thousand years.
已经一千年了
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
I was taken
是达莉亚
by Dahlia.
把我带走了
I'll explain everything.
我会向你解释一切
Just say you believe me.
请相信我
My beautiful Freya.
我的宝贝弗雷娅
My daughter.
我的女儿
I just got her down.
我刚哄她睡着
Thought you might be hungry.
我觉得你可能饿了
Grilled cheese, huh?
奶酪三明治
Hell of a chef.
真是个大厨
I don't like to brag.
我这人从不吹嘘
You know I can help you with Hope, right?
你知道我可以帮你照看霍普,对吗
You know, if you want to take a break sometime,
如果你想要休息一下
I'm good with kids.
我很会照顾孩子
I missed 6 months of her life.
我错过了她人生中的六个月
I don't mind.
我不介意
Thanks!
谢啦
Hey, Jack.
等等,杰克
You've been a million miles away lately.
最近你一直在外奔波忙碌
I'm fine. Just trying to get the wolves back into the quarter.
我没事,就是忙着把狼群带回驻地
Ok. I know what busy is, and I know what trying to keep busy is.
我知道你忙,我也知道你是故意让自己忙起来
I've barely seen you.
我最近很少见到你
I know. I just don't want you feel obligated to me, this marriage.
我知道,我不想让你觉得对我以及这场婚姻有义务
How many times do I have to tell you
我得跟你说多少次
this isn't an obligation?
这不是义务
Are you talking about sex?
你指的是男女之事吗
Look...
听着
The unification ritual worked,
联合仪式发挥效力了
but we still have to live as husband and wife.
但我们还是得以夫妻之名生活
This isn't something that we have to be shy about.
这不是什么好害羞的事情
That's the start of our life together.
这是我们共同生活的开始
We're both adults.
我们都是成年人了
Let's just put on some Marvin Gaye
放点马文?盖伊的音乐
and light some candles, and we'll just...
点几支蜡烛,然后我们就...
Or I could go and feed the baby.
我还是先去喂孩子吧
Can't we just get to the part where you tell me who I am?
能直接告诉我,我是谁吗
You want the leaves to talk,
你想要叶渣说出真相
you got to sip the tea.
首先你得喝茶
You, too, Marcel. This is your house.
你也一样,马塞尔,这是你家
Spell won't work if you're not part of it.
如果你不参与,咒语无法生效
The leaves say you were born with a dark side
残渣显示,你有与生俱来的黑暗面
and fought against your nature.
在与你的本性对抗
Looks like you lost.
似乎你输了
What?
什么
I've heard of this before.
我听说过此事
What is it?
什么事
Last year, a witch named Eva Sinclair
去年,一个名为伊娃?辛克莱的女巫
was stealing children to channel their power.
偷窃孩童,从孩子身上汲取力量
That would be you.
那人应该就是你
You're a murderous psychopath.
你是一个残暴的杀人狂
I can't--I can't breath
我透不过气了
You're having a panic attack.
你的急性焦虑症发作了
She is not who you think she is.
她不是你说的那种人
Marcel Gerard,
马塞尔?杰拉德
I expected you to keep a better company of people.
我真希望你能跟更好的人交朋友
No one could prove it was you, Eva.
没人能证明那就是你,伊娃
They never found those kids,
失踪的孩子始终没找到
And those of us with kids of our own,
而对我们这些有孩子的人
we'd go to bed at night,
每晚我们躺在床上
not sleep a wink knowing that you were out there.
根本不敢合眼,因为知道你仍在外作祟
There was no way I was gonna let you out into the world.
我绝不可能放你出去
Not if my son could be next.
不能让我儿子成为你下一个目标
You are as calculating as I've heard,
你果然如传闻般精明谨慎
Mr. Mikaelson, having your companion play
迈克尔森先生,你让你的朋友
the very piece I once performed to great acclaim.
将我曾演奏过的曲子演绎到了极致
Is it not also a piece that you enjoy?
你不是也很享受这曲子吗
It's best not to insult someone more powerful than you,
最好不要对比你强大的人无礼
which is the only reason I allowed you into my home.
这是我让你进我家门的唯一原因
Now if you will excuse me,
现在你可以离开了
I have many things to do.
我还有很多事要做
My goodness. I had expected a more cordial welcome here.
天呐,我以为欢迎会更热情些呢
And why would I be cordial to you?
我为什么要对你热情
Since your family has returned to this city,
自你们家族回到城市起
our elders have been murdered,
我们的长者们惨遭屠杀
promising young witches
大好前途的年轻女巫们
have been inhabited against their wills.
被违背意愿囚禁起来
And I can put an end to all of it.
我能终止这一切
With all due respect,
恕我直言
I can believe that,
要我相信你
as much as I believe
就像要我相信自己
I will play my violin again someday,
还能重新拉小提琴一样
because, Mr. Mikaelson,
因为,迈克尔森先生
beneath your formal attire
在你楚楚衣冠之下
and behind the lovely Beethoven,
还有她的悦耳贝多芬背后
You are all the same--
你们都是一类人
liars,
骗子
monsters wearing the skins of humans.
拥有人类外表的恶魔
Good day to you both.
祝二位今天愉快
Jimson weed is nasty stuff.
曼陀罗厉害着呢
Been killing people since the middle ages.
从中世纪开始就不断有人因它丧命
Those hallucinations, they're gonna get worse.
这些幻觉只会越来越严重
Then the pain will start.
然后你就会感到疼痛
Something... you need to know about me.
关于我,你要弄清楚一些事情
And what could you tell me I don't already know, Eva Sinclair?
你还有什么事情我不清楚呢,伊娃?辛克莱
My name is Bebekah Mikaelson,
我的名字是丽贝卡?迈克尔森
and I know the antidote to jimson weed.
我知道怎么解曼陀罗的毒
Miss Larue, we needn't be unpleasant.
拉鲁女士,我们没必要闹得不愉快
I hold no animosity, nor I do I want to do you any favors.
我对你没有敌意,但也不会帮你的忙
I simply want you to leave my home.
我只希望你们离开我家
Screw her, elijah.
去她的,以利亚
I don't see a frigging crown on her head.
她还真把自己当女王了
I beg your pardon.
抱歉,你说什么
You're not the queen of the witches.
你不是女巫们的女王
You don't speak for all of them.
你没有资格替她们所有人说话
You know, I can't believe I dressed up
我居然穿得这么隆重
and learned how to play Beethoven.
还学会了拉贝多芬
I hate Beethoven.
我讨厌贝多芬
And what do you like, young lady?
那你喜欢什么,女士
If not for Beethoven, then what?
如果不是贝多芬,会是什么呢
Eddie South.
艾迪?索斯
That makes you a true jazz girl.
看来你喜欢的是爵士
You know Eddie South?
你知道艾迪?索斯
At one time, I nearly eloped with a jazz musician.
当年,我差点就和一个爵士乐手私奔了
Um, my mother learned of my plans and, uh...
但是我妈妈知道了我的计划,然后...
Let's just say, she wasn't pleased.
这么说吧,她不太开心
Your candor is refreshing.
你的率直倒挺与众不同
I find most vampires to be more calculating--
在我看来,大多数吸血鬼都工于心计
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken. I also on occasion admire her candor.
不介意,我有时也很欣赏她的率直
He has great taste.
他的品味不错
He's also a man you can trust,
还是个信得过的人
And I say that as someone who doesn't trust easily...
我这人向来很难信任他人
or at all really.
或者根本不相信人
I suppose I should just hear you out, Mr. Mikaelson.
或许我该听听你要说些什么,迈克尔森先生
I much prefer vampire blood,
吸血鬼的血更对我口味
but after so long a slumber,
但沉睡了这么久以后
one needn't be so picky.
也就没有什么好挑的
I believe this belongs to one of your mangy spies.
我想这应该是你某只脏狗间谍的
Klaus is gonna kill you.
克劳斯会杀了你
Is...that...so?
是这样吗
Leave him, father.
别碰他,父亲
Bloodshed is merely a distraction.
大开杀戒只会让你分神
We have important matters to attend to.
我们还有更重要的事情要处理
Thank you.
谢谢
One of the witches that escaped the fauline cottage
某位从弗琳的村舍逃出来的女巫
is of particular importance to my family.
对我们家族来说意义重大
My request to you--
我请求你
tell your people to leave her to me.
告诉你的族人,把她留给我
You have no idea how dangerous these witches can be.
你不清楚这些女巫有多危险
She will cause you no further trouble, I can assure you that.
她不会给你惹麻烦,我向你保证
In return, I shall find all the remaining witches
作为回报,我会找到余下的女巫们
and deliver them safely back to you.
把她们安全地交还给你
Consider this the first step in a new
把这个当做是我们建立互惠互易
and mutually beneficial alliance.
新联盟的第一步吧
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃?辛克莱
Powerful and sadistic.
法力强大,残暴成性
If I am to relinquish someone like her into your custody,
如果我要将她这样的人物交给你们
I will require someone equally powerful in return.
我要求换回一个同样强大的人
The treme coven wants Vincent Griffith returned.
特莱美巫师团要求你归还文森特?葛里菲兹
How you expel your brother Finn from his body
至于要怎么把你哥哥芬恩从他身体里驱逐出来
is your concern.
这是你的事
Consider it done.
如你所愿
Finn!
芬恩
I know you're here!
我知道你在这里
The wolves tell me you've been quite active
狼人们告诉我,你最近很活跃
robbing graves and violating corpses.
打劫坟墓,盗虐尸体
Sounds like you.
很有你的风格
Why don't you come out so we can finish this?
为什么不出来,和我来个了断
Hello, Niklaus.
你好,尼克劳斯
Such a pedestrian greeting.
打招呼真是冷淡
How unfortunate those are to be your last words.
真可惜,这就是你的临终遗言
Your hubris truly knows no bounds.
你还真是狂妄得肆无忌惮
You attack a witch in the very place
你正好就在巫师祖先的老家
that the ancestors call home.
攻击了一位女巫
You're a fool if you think the ancestors
你要是以为巫师祖先拿你当回事
give a damn about you.
那真是愚蠢透了
They may not care for me, brother,
他们或许不在意我,弟弟
But they hate you.
但是他们恨你
You lost a step, brother,
你落了一步,哥哥
but then being blown to pieces will do that, I suppose.
但也能理解,毕竟你才被炸得支离破碎
Finished so soon,
这么快就要结束了吗
My indestructible brother?
我坚不可摧的弟弟
Father was right about you.
父亲没有说错
You're nothing but a pathetic disappointment.
你不过是个可悲,让人失望的存在
You judge me,
你还敢说我
You who cursed Kol to death?
你下诅咒,杀死了科尔
But you didn't stop there, did you?
但你还不只如此,对不对
No. As an encore, you sought the death of an innocent child.
你还想杀死无辜的孩子
My child!
我的孩子
For what you would have done to Hope,
凭你对霍普做的事情
I'm going to enjoy making you suffer.
我要让你痛不欲生
You didn't answer my call.
你没有接电话
Well, I was a little bit busy.
我有点忙
I need him alive.
我需要他活着
I have no time for your soft-hearted sympathies.
我没时间让你慈悲心软
Stand aside.
一边去
About bloody time you woke.
你终于醒来了
I was starting to get bored.
我快开始觉得无聊了
How did you--
你怎么
Sertave beans and mizule counteract
瑟塔弗豆,加上米竺勒
the effects of the poison.
能中和毒性
Seems all my mother's prattling about witch concoctions
我母亲调配药的时候都会念个不停
wasn't such a waste.
这功夫没白费啊
Marcel, don't.
马塞尔,不要
He's just a father trying to protect his child.
他只是个想要保护孩子的父亲
He doesn't deserve to die for it.
罪不至死
I was only a parent for a few months,
虽然我仅为人母几个月
but I felt that same instinct.
我有同样的保护欲望
The whole time you were gone...
你消失的这段期间...
I thought you just up and left without looking back,
我以为你与过去彻底断绝了
and then I find out you were the one protecting Hope.
然后我发现是你一直在保护霍普
I had to smile.
我很欣慰
Everything that you ever wanted, and you got it.
这一直是你想要的,你终于如愿了
Much as I really wished you were here,
虽然我希望你能在我身边
I was truly happy for you.
但我还是真心为你高兴
And as much as I wished you'd left with me,
虽然我很想让你跟我一起远走高飞
I was happy
但我很开心
and relieved really to hear that you and Nik
你跟尼克最终能和平共处
had made your peace here.
这让我如释重负
Whatever my brother's faults,
无论我哥有什么缺点
he's always been moved by acts of loyalty,
他总是能被忠诚打动
as have I.
我也是
Marcel... thank you...
马塞尔,谢谢你
for bothering to give a damn about an old flame.
谢谢你还这么念旧情
Let him die, Elijah.
让他死,伊利亚
The witches want that body returned unharmed.
这具身体要毫发未损地归还给女巫们
And what else do they want, a parade,
他们还想要什么,游行庆祝
free broomsticks for all?
免费的飞天扫帚吗
This alliance could be greatly beneficial to us all.
这个盟友将可能对我们大有裨益
Yes? Well, currying some witch's favor does not concern me.
是吗,但我不在乎讨好什么女巫
It should.
你应该在乎
Witch allies can prove valuable.
女巫盟友,大有用处
Freya...Freya, help me.
弗雷娅,弗雷娅,救我
Don't worry, brother.
别担心,弟弟
I won't let them hurt you.
我不会让他们伤害你
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Sleep.
睡去吧
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Finn is now safe from harm,
芬恩如今不足为患
And his hatred of you can no longer
他对你们的仇恨再也不会
do damage to our cause.
损害到我们的大业
Our cause?
我们的大业
Yes. Ours.
对,我们的
And now if you two can stop arguing long enough,
如果你们兄弟俩闹完了
perhaps you'll allow your older sister
那就让我这个姐姐
to offer you a deal.
给你们一个提议吧
What could you possibly offer us
除了童话故事和谎言
besides fairy tales and lies?
你还能给我们什么
Whatever you may think of me, brother, know this--
不管你怎么想我,弟弟,你要清楚
When I speak to you, it is the truth.
我跟你说的话,字字属实
If you have any doubts, remember it was I
若你有疑虑,不要忘记
Who rescued Rebekah from the fauline cottage.
是我把丽贝卡从精神病院里救出来
And it was not also you who led Finn
难道同样不是你让芬恩
on his vile mission to take Hope's life?
对霍普施以毒手吗
The threat to Hope came from Finn, not me.
威胁霍普的人是芬恩,不是我
The brother I knew would never have stooped to threaten a child.
我认识的弟弟绝对不会恶劣到去威胁孩子的生命
Our mother destroyed him
我们的母亲毁了他
like she did me, you,
如同她毁了我和你们
everything she touched.
以及她碰触过的一切
Do not speak as though we are familiars.
别说得像我们很熟似的
We know nothing of you.
我们根本不了解你
I cannot give up my child!
我不能交出我的孩子
Mommy! No, Dahlia. Freya!
妈妈,不要,达莉亚,弗雷娅
Mama!
妈妈
Do you think me a liar?
你认为我在说谎吗
That proves nothing but your ability to conjure illusions.
这证明不了什么,只能说明你会幻术而已
Before you dismiss me,
在你赶走我之前
you should know this.
你要知道
If I have woken from my slumber,
如果我从沉睡中醒来
then Dahlia has, as well.
达莉亚一定也已经苏醒
Once she's sensed your child's magic,
一旦她察觉到了你孩子的魔法
she will come for her,
她就会来找她
And she has the power to kill anyone
她法力强大到可以杀死
who stands in her way unless we kill her first.
任何阻挡她的人,除非我们先杀了她
It's quite convenient, isn't it?
还真方便,是吧
You show up in the nick of time
你出现的真是时候
to help us kill the woman
愿意帮我们杀掉
with whom you spent a thousand years!
一个跟你度过了一千年的女人
You have no idea what it took to escape her
你不知道我为了逃脱而付出的代价
or what I lost in the trying.
在一次次尝试中失去的一切
Her punishment will be profound.
她的惩罚让人刻骨铭心
And you know how to stop her.
你知道怎么阻止她
Given the proper materials, yes.
是,只要凑足相应的材料即可
I've sent father to procure them.
我让父亲去寻找了
You put the life of my child in the hands of Mikael?
你把我孩子的命交给了迈克尔
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
This woman has knowledge of the threat we now face
这个女人知道如何应对我们面临的危险
and is willing to share that information.
而且愿意告知我们
Well, you'll excuse me, Elijah,
请见谅,以利亚
if I'm not inclined to trust
我不会相信
the mysterious sister we only just met,
这个刚刚相识的神秘姐姐
but by all means,
但你完全可以
if you wish to entertain this idiocy,
如果你想被人耍得团团转
have at it.
那就好好享受吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your kindness is much appreciated.
我很欣赏你的善良
I may be willing to accept your identity, Freya.
我愿意相信你是我姐,弗雷娅
Doesn't mean I trust you.
但不代表我信任你
Then I will look forward to earning that trust.
那我很期待赢取你的信任
It's OK. I'm here.
没事了,妈妈在这儿
Oh, please stop crying.
别哭了
You're giving me a complex.
你给我出难题啊
Is it possible that I am the worst mother on the planet?
我有可能是全世界最糟糕的母亲吗
Oh, you're a great mother.
你是位很棒的母亲
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Aiden's back.
艾登回来了
We lost Jerrick.
我们失去了杰里克
What?
什么
Mikael got him.
迈克尔抓到他了
Jack, I am so sorry.
杰克,我很抱歉
Thing is, we could have lost a whole lot more,
事实上,我们可能会损失更多
but Aiden played it right,
但艾登部署得很好
kept them scattered instead of grouped.
让他们散开,而不是集体行动
It was a smart move.
这招很棒
Well, he learned from you.
他是从你那里学来的
Did he? That's not what I told him to do.
是吗,我可没让他这么干
My way, it would have all been a slaughter.
按我的方式,一定会变成一场屠杀
She's quiet.
她不哭了
Told you.
就跟你说了
I'm good with kids.
我很会带孩子
Ruben was right.
鲁宾是对的
It's all in here, every horrible thing
全在这里,伊娃?辛克莱
Eva Sinclair has ever done.
做过的所有坏事
Well, you ask me,
要我说
it's a good thing you took over her body.
你占据了她的身体是件好事
Anyone who does this kind of stuff to kids has it coming.
对孩子作恶,活该有这种报应
Marcel, it doesn't matter what she's done.
马塞尔,不管她做了什么
I've still appropriated her body without her consent.
我还是未经她同意就占用了她的身体
I'm not gonna argue with you, Rebekah.
我不会跟你吵,丽贝卡
I'm just saying maybe it's a public service,
我只是说也许这算是报应
but I get why it's complicated.
但我明白为什么这事很复杂
I mean, it makes sense why you won't kiss me.
我能理解你为什么不肯吻我
It's why I wouldn't kiss you if I wanted to,
是即使我想我也不会吻你
which I don't.
但我不想吻你
I don't, Marcel.
我一点也不想,马塞尔
Keep telling yourself that.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
You can thank Jackson for the quiet.
这么安静还真得谢谢杰克逊
You will be pleased to know
你一定很乐意知道
that Finn is no longer a problem.
芬恩不再是我们的问题了
However, there are other dangers on the horizon.
但是,眼下还有别的危险
My father is on the loose.
我父亲依然行踪成谜
I need you to use your pack to find him.
我需要你发动狼群去找他
No.
不
We already lost one of ours today, a good man.
我们今天已经失去了一个兄弟,一个好人
I won't let any more wolves die, Klaus.
我不会再让我的族人去送死,克劳斯
Mikael is a threat to our child.
迈克尔对我们孩子来说是个威胁
Mikael is a threat to you.
迈克尔对你来说是个威胁
The pack will protect Hope if he comes,
如果他来了狼群会保护霍普
but I'm not gonna let you use them
但我不会让你利用他们
just to settle your old scores.
报你一己私仇
Let me be as clear as possible.
我明确地告诉你
Your pack, your friends, your husband
你的狼族,朋友和丈夫
are a necessary means to keeping our daughter safe,
是保障我们女儿安全的必要手段
but I am not running a charity hostel here.
但我可不是什么慈善家
If they are not fighting on my side,
如果他们不肯为我而战
then they will not remain alive to fight at all.
那我就不会留下他们的性命
You do what you need to do to keep her safe, Klaus.
尽你最大的力量保护她,克劳斯
I'll do the same,
我也会这么做
but if you ever, ever use her
但如果你再敢利用她
to try to manipulate me again,
试图操控我的话
it will be the last time that you see either of us.
那你再也不会见到我们俩
I take it you got your man.
看来你找到想要的人了
Vincent Griffith is alive and free
文森特?葛里菲兹还活着
of my brother Finn's influence.
而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制
Once I've questioned him to my satisfaction,
一旦我从他那问出我想要的信息
I shall release him once again to the witches.
我会把他再次还给女巫们
So it all worked out,
所以一切都搞定了
and yet I don't recall hearing,
但我可不记得有听到你说
"Nice job, Gia. "
干得好,吉娅
Really appreciate the help."
很感谢你的帮忙"
Yes. Forgive me. I was a little tied up,
原谅我,之前诸事烦身
Trying to prevent Niklaus from being...
得阻止尼克劳斯...
well--Niklaus,
恢复本性
but, yes, nice job, Gia.
但当然,干得好,吉娅
Really appreciate the help.
很感谢你的帮忙
You like beer?
你喜欢啤酒吗
I'm adapting to my audience.
我正试着入乡随俗
You knew she'd like me.
她一定会喜欢我的
Once upon a time, Josephine was rather rebellious.
约瑟芬曾经有段叛逆的时光
This is a trait that you seem to exhibit in spades.
你似乎也隐约有点叛逆的特性
However, circumstances all but extinguished that quality in her.
但当时的情况将她的叛逆消磨殆尽
Had she know that you were coming,
如果她知道你要来
she never would have welcomed us into her home,
肯定不会欢迎我们进入她家
nor would she have been swayed by your...
她也不会被你动摇,受你影响
What was it she called it?
她是怎么描述你的来着
Candor.
率直
Candor.
率直
Is everything always 10 steps ahead of the game with you?
你是不是永远都得比别人想得长远
Well, often, victory is allowing your opponent
通常想获得胜利,就得让你的对手
to believe that they are triumphant
认为自己胜券在握
till they're not.
直至被击败
Ok. Just remember who sealed the deal.
好吧,别忘了这事是谁办成的
Credit where credit's due.
不会忘了你的功劳
I told you you needed a woman
我说了,你需要一个女人
to mess things up for you.
来让你摆脱这一切束缚
You never told me if you like me in this dress.
你从未说过喜欢看我穿这条裙子
You're right. I didn't.
没错,我不喜欢
Zipper's stuck.
拉链卡住了
Help me out of it.
帮我拉一下吧
In every moment,
每个瞬间
a choice exists.
都得做出选择
We can cling to the past
我们可以沉湎过往
or embrace the inevitability of change...
或是欣然接受无可避免的改变
And allow a brighter future to unfold before us.
让更为光明的未来在我们眼前展开
Such an uncertain future may call
不确定的未来也许会需要
for even more uncertain allies.
更多不确定的同盟
Either way,
无论如何
a new day is coming,
崭新的一天即将来临
whether we like it or not.
不管我们愿意与否
The question is will you control it,
问题在于,你是否能控制它
or will it control you?
亦或是受控于它
You know, for centuries,
知道吗,几百年来
werewolf alphas have lived as Kings
狼人首领都像是受诅咒的国王
of a frightened and cursed people
日日担惊受怕
forced to change every month on a full moon,
每到月圆时就得被迫变身
but now your pack is cured.
但现在你的狼群被治愈了
You can change at will.
你可以随心所欲地变身
You are at peace,
你获得了平静安宁
and yet Jackson takes his leadership for granted.
但杰克逊却把首领的地位看做理所当然
He doesn't see that we live in a new world,
他看不清我们现在生活在新的世界里
which is precisely why the wolves need a new leader,
所以狼群才需要一个新的首领
someone chosen by the wolves
由众狼人推举出来的首领
to guide them into a new future,
带领他们走向新的未来
someone like you.
像你这样的人
I can help you
我能帮你
become the leader your pack deserves.
成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领
Yeah?
是吗
And what's in it for you?
那你又有什么好处
In return, I would only ask
作为回报,我只要求
that you and your pack swear
你和你的族人发誓
to protect my daughter.
誓死保护我的女儿
That is all I will ever ask of you
这是我对你们唯一的要求
because that is all that matters to me.
因为我只在乎这个
You can let me know when you're ready,
想好了随时来找我
but do bear in mind that time
但别忘了
is forever ticking forward,
时间可不等人
Which means that tomorrow...
这意味着
is already here.
明天已经来临
You kids should know better.
你们这些孩子们应该知道
It's not safe being out this late.
那么晚出来不安全
You never know who you'll run into...
你永远不知道会在深夜遇见什么
Ghosts,
鬼魂
Goblins...
小妖精
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃?辛克莱
Sam! No! No!
山姆,不,不
Don't be scared.
别害怕
I'm not gonna kill you...
我不会杀了你
Not until I have taken
直到我吸光你身上
every little bit of your power.
一点一滴的法力