手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集:城堡真正的意义

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Originals"

《始祖家族》前情提要
Dahlia is the most power witch I've ever seen.
达莉亚是我见过能力最强的女巫
she craves more power still,
而且她还在追求着更强的力量
and that is why she will come here--
所以她一定会来
to take the child's power for herself.
把那孩子的力量占为己有
You haven't gotten any sleep lately?
你最近都没睡觉吗
I've been here studying all this stuff since kol died.
自科尔死后我一直在这里研究这些
The wolves need a new leader.
狼人们需要新的首领
I can help you
我可以帮你
become the leader your pack deserves.
成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领
You want to call things off because it'd look weird
你想分手是因为狼人的副领袖和我约会
for the werewolf vp to be dating me.
会遭人非议
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
我只是想保护你
Dahlia has the power to kill anyone who stands in her way.
达莉亚法力强大到可以杀死任何阻挡她的人
And you know how to stop her.
你知道如何制止她
Given the proper materials, yes.
是,但要有必须的材料
I've sent father to procure them.
我让父亲去寻找了
You put the life of my child in the hands of Mikael?
你把我孩子的命交给了迈克尔
Nothing will happen to that child,
那孩子不会出事
but we have to consider every weapon at our disposal, brother.
但我们现在要利用一切资源作为武器,弟弟
Dahlia is coming.
达莉亚即将到来
Well, Mrs. Marshall-Kenner,
马歇尔?肯纳太太
now that you've got a real local
如今你有一位真正的本地人
to show you around the quarter,
带你游览法属区了
where would you like to see first?
你想从哪开始
Well, Mr. Kenner, I'd ask to see your old haunts,
肯纳先生,我挺想看看你以前常去的地方
but we do have an impressionable, young lady with us.
但我们得顾及对这位小女士的影响
Come on. Look.
来,快看
Thanks.
很好听
That song. What is it?
这曲子,是什么
Flowers, miss. A gift for the child.
喜欢花吗,小姐,给孩子的礼物
No. We're all right. Thank you.
不用了,谢谢你
You sure?
你们确定吗
Black dahlias are in bloom.
黑色大丽花正当季呢
They're quite lovely.
很是漂亮
Show yourself, witch.
给我现身,巫师
Klaus!
克劳斯
I am here.
我在这里
I am everywhere,
我无处不在
and I intend to take what is mine.
我会得到属于我的一切
It's her.
是她
Hey, what just happed?
刚刚怎么了
Dahlia.
是达莉亚
Isn't that the point of a fortress?
这不正是堡垒的意义吗
It does a better job of protecting you
你们必须留在里面
when you stay within its walls.
它才能保护你们
Ok. We get it.
好了,我们知道了
Now let's just figure out what the hell we're gonna do.
现在还是赶紧想想我们该怎么做吧
What I would like to do is take a strong leash--
我想做的就是拿粗绳子把你...
Children, please.
孩子们,别吵了
Niklaus, your ire is justified.
尼克劳斯,你的怒气情有可原
However, Hayley is quite right.
但海莉说得没错
We need to find a new strategy.
我们需要新的策略
Freya, if you please...
弗雷娅,能麻烦你吗
This spell you described,
你所描述的咒语
Dahlia calls it kenning,
达莉亚称之为监视咒
using proxies to watch her enemies from afar,
使用替身以便从远处监视敌人
but I've never seen it done
但我从未见过
on quite this scale. Awesome.
如此规模的监视咒,真棒
So basically, every hurricane-chugging,
这么说来,波旁街上所有那些
boob-flashing tourist on Bourbon Street is a potential spy.
饮酒狂欢的游客都可能是潜在的间谍
The good new is, I know a little bit
好消息是,我了解一点
about how her magic works.
她魔法的原理
This tonic will at least prevent her
这药剂至少能防止她将咒语
from using any of us.
用在我们身上
Well, come on.
来吧
Should work like a charm.
肯定会有用的
Bottoms up.
干杯
Niklaus, is there something you wish to contribute?
尼克劳斯,你有什么想说的吗
I prefer biscuits with my tea.
我喝茶时喜欢配饼干
Of course. Besides, our minds are far too strong
当然了,还有我们的意识足够强大
to be invaded by kenning spells.
不可能受到监视咒影响
So what we experienced was a test.
所以之前的遭遇只是个测试
Dahlia is watching to see how we respond to aggression.
达莉亚想看我们如何应对她的攻击
She's preparing for battle.
她正在准备一场战争
My guess is sooner rather than later.
而且我想会很快发生
Well, if she was watching us,
如果她一直监视着我们
she would know that we have our own army.
她该知道我们也有自己的大军
She also knows where we are,
她也知道我们的所在
and, given the immense nature of her power,
而且她拥有的能力如此强大
we simply have no idea what to expect from her.
我们根本不知道她会做出什么
What we need is to create a new stronghold,
我们需要建立一个新的堡垒
something that Dahlia knows nothing about,
就连达莉亚都一无所知的据点
A sanctuary from any witchcraft.
一处巫术的避难所
That's a fine strategy.
这个策略不错
I offer another.
但我有另一个主意
We could use Jackson to trace her magic back to its source,
我们可以利用杰克逊追踪她的魔法来源
find out exactly where she is.
找出她的所在
Fine. Do it.
好,就这么做
Good. Then it's settled.
很好,那就这么定了
Off you pop to your respective tasks.
赶紧干你该干的事去吧
Me, I've always been of the opinion
而我,我向来推崇
that the best defense is a good offense.
进攻是最好的防守
So I'm gonna find a way to murder that god-forsaken witch.
所以我会去想个办法杀了这该死的女巫
What do you want, Klaus?
你来干什么,克劳斯
Well, perhaps I'm merely concerned about you.
或许我只是想关心一下你
You do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time
作为一个青少年,你似乎在
in graveyards for a teenager.
墓地待得时间太久了
It's a rather morbid habit.
这习惯可不好
Well, I am touched by your concern.
你的关心我很感动
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Now that you mention it, there is one matter
既然你提起了,确实还有一件事
with which I could use your help--
我可能需要你的帮助
Mikael.
迈克尔
It appears my sister Freya has dispatched him
似乎我的姐姐弗雷娅让他
to gather some items I require,
外出收集一些我需要的物品
And, seeing as how you brought him back from the dead,
既然是你让他死而复生的
I'm guessing you have the means to find him.
我想你有办法能找到他
Sorry. I'd love to help, but I'm a little busy
抱歉,我很想帮你,但如今
mourning another dead boyfriend.
我正忙着悼念又一个死去的男友
Do you think you're the only one
你以为只有你一个人
who grieves my brother?
为我死去的弟弟而悲伤吗
I understand you hope to bring Kol back.
我知道你想让科尔复生
Resurrection spells can be very tricky.
但复生咒不是那么简单的
Then tend to require a remnant
而且往往还需要
from the dearly departed.
死者的遗体
I, myself, am the guardian of Kol's remains,
而我,正是科尔遗体的守护者
the ashes of his true body.
我拥有他真身的骨灰
Now, I might be inclined to entrust them to you
如果我心情好愿意帮你的话
were I, myself, feeling helpful.
或许我可以把它们给你
Fine. I'll find Mikael for you,
好,我帮你找到迈克尔
and you'll give me Kol's ashes.
你就把科尔的骨灰给我
Deal?
成交吗
We should probably get up now.
我们或许该起来了
Yeah. Yeah, definitely, 100%.
没错,没错,当然了
So it's settled, then, huh?
所以就这样了吗
I'm basically already out the door...
我早都该出门了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Or we could stay in bed all day long...
或许我们也可以在床上赖一整天
You know, with some netflix, Chinese food,
看看电影,叫中餐外卖
probably some other stuff.
或许再干点别的
Oh, I should probably, uh, get this.
我可能得接一下
It's Jackson. Yeah. Yeah.
是杰克逊,当然,去吧
No. I got it. Wolf business.
我懂的,狼人的事
I'm gonna grab a shower.
我去冲个澡
Yeah? Aiden,
什么事,艾登
it seems your big, bad alpha has been compromised.
你们那条又大又凶的首领被利用了啊
What? What happened?
什么,怎么回事
Relax. Jackson is fine.
镇定,杰克逊没事
He's just offered further proof of his general inadequacy.
只是再次证明了他是多么没用
I can't trust him to guard Hope.
我不能放心让他守护霍普了
So while my hands are full,
但我现在比较忙
I need you to serve as my eyes and ears.
所以我需要你帮我上点心
Get to the compound.
去营地
Report back anything I should know,
有事就向我汇报
especially where my daughter is concerned.
尤其是关于我女儿的事
Yeah. Um, sure thing. I'm on my way.
好的,马上去
Good lad.
好孩子
Hey, you ok?
你还好吗
That witch got in my head.
那个女巫控制了我的思想
I could've hurt you, hurt the baby.
我可能会伤害到你,或者孩子的
Here. Drink this.
给,喝了吧
Freya said it will keep her from getting in again.
弗雷娅说这能避免她再次控制我们
I could feel her, Hayley.
我能感觉到她,海莉
Dahlia, she's nothing but darkness.
达莉亚,她只有纯粹的邪恶
I say we take Hope and the pack
我说我们应该带上霍普和狼群
and we leave town tonight.
今晚就离开这里
We can't just run from our home, Jack.
我们不能丢下我们的家啊,杰克
You and Hope are my home,
有你和霍普,就是我的家
And running isn't a sign of weakness.
逃跑也并非软弱
It's what wolves do.
这是狼群的生存法则
I know every inch of that bayou.
我很熟悉河口
Out there, we're the predator.
在那里,我们就是主宰
We can keep her safe.
那里我们能保证她的安全
At the very least, it'll buy us some time
至少,能为我们争取
to figure out a way to get rid of dahlia for good.
找到永远摆脱达莉亚的办法的时间
What about Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah?
那克劳斯,以利亚,和丽贝卡呢
They're Hope's family.
他们也是霍普的家人啊
No. Do you know who else is a part of that family?
不,你知道还有谁是霍普的家人吗
Dahlia.
达莉亚
Look. I don't back away from a fight, ok,
我并不想逃避战斗,好吗
but this one started 1,000 years ago.
但这场战斗已经持续1000年了
It's not our war...
这不是我们的战斗
and it certainly ain't your daughter's.
而且也绝不是你女儿的
So what's the deal, anyway?
怎么
Aiden at your beck and call now?
艾登现在对你唯命是从了
I'm simply mentoring a promising, young wolf.
我只是在指导一条前途无量的年轻狼人
Josh isn't gonna be too happy
要是让乔什知道
when he finds out about it.
他绝对不会高兴的
And I am shaking in my boots
他会不高兴
at the mere thought of his displeasure.
真是让我胆战心惊啊
You see, Davina, Josh and Aiden are in love,
达维娜,乔什和艾登相爱了
which means they both have something to lose,
也就是说他们都有了害怕失去的人
thus making them all too easily manipulated
所以他们才容易控制
should the need arise.
以防万一
It must really suck to have to be you all the time.
一直保持这种阴暗心理一定很难受吧
Well, it hasn't been a picnic, honestly.
我得说,确实不轻松
You know, thing is,
问题是
you have that now, too, don't you,
你现在也一样了,不是吗
Someone you love more than anything,
你爱她超过一切
even yourself.
甚至超过你自己
How does that feel to be one of us,
变成我们的感觉如何啊
someone with something to lose?
成为了一个害怕失去的人
Klaus, there.
克劳斯,来了
Well, well, well, well,
好好好
If it isn't the bastard himself.
这不就是那个杂种吗
Have you come looking for another beating, boy?
你是来找打的吗,孩子
As much as I'd love to kill you again,
虽然我很乐意再杀你一次
I wonder if our interests might be better served
但我想也许我们联手
by joining forces.
会更好
You know full well the threat we face.
你已经很清楚我们面对的问题了
So...
所以
How about it...
怎么样呢
Father?
父亲
Care to join your bastard son on a witch hunt?
愿意和你的私生子一起去猎捕女巫吗
Oh, this was quite the place back in my day,
我年轻时这里还十分繁荣呢
St. James infirmary--
圣詹姆斯医院
Vulgar, filthy, loud,
粗俗肮脏吵闹
some of the best nights of my life,
真是我生命里最好的日子
But I assume you didn't go through
但我想你做的这些努力
all this trouble on my account.
恐怕不是为了我吧
As you know, for years, this place served
你也知道,这些年来这里一直
as neutral ground for both our communities,
是我们双方都承认的中立区
a place where all were welcome and safe.
一个我们都能安全来去的地方
And, in keeping with that tradition,
而且为了保持这个传统
we'd like to invite you to cast a spell,
我们希望能请你施一个咒语
One that would prevent the use of any magic within these walls.
让这里不被魔法侵扰
You'd ask me to create a place
你要我制造一个
where my kind would be utterly helpless?
让我的人毫无防御的地方
My dear Josephine, powerful as you are,
亲爱的约瑟芬,你的魔力十分强大
surely you must have sensed this grave, new threat.
想必你也一定感觉到了严重的新危险
And I am not without empathy,
绝非我铁石心肠
but I have a responsibility to the witches.
但我也得对巫师们负责
This is not our fight.
这不是我们的战斗
Well, then I do hope you understand
那我希望你也能理解
that anyone willing to stand aside
所有那些要对我的家人的
and allow my family to be threatened...
危难袖手旁观的人
I would be forced to consider an enemy.
我都会视为敌人
As I said, Elijah,
我说了,以利亚
I am not without empathy.
我绝非铁石心肠
Perhaps a traditional blessing to dispel unwanted spirits,
不如用个祝福魔咒,驱散不祥之灵吧
a barrier against those who mean to do us harm.
一个可以抵御恶意魔咒的结界
Yes, a blessing combined with a disruption spell
祝福咒加中断咒
should do the trick.
应该就可以了
You want some fries with that stake?
木排需要配餐吗
I bought one of my own at Marie Laveau's voodoo shop.
我在玛丽?拉沃的巫术店也买过一个呢
I'll have a bourbon, please, sweetheart.
来杯波本吧,亲爱的
Nothing. Leave us.
什么也不要,走开
I despise this city.
真讨厌这座城市
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
我们还是开门见山吧好吗
Your precious Freya told me she sent you off
你宝贝的弗雷娅跟我说
to procure certain items that will expedite
她是派你去找一些有助于
the death of your sister-in-law.
杀死你妻子姐姐的物品
May I assume you completed your task?
我想你已经完成任务了吧
There are 3 elements total.
一共有三样东西
Combined, they represent Dahlia's sole weakness.
组合起来,将是达莉亚唯一弱点
If you'd like to try and take them,
如果你想来抢
by all means, have at it.
尽管动手
Your mind always drifts to violence, doesn't it,
你总是三句话绕不开打架啊
even when you're so clearly outmatched.
哪怕明知会输也一样
What was it you tried teaching us?
你是怎么教我们的来着
Ah, yes, the true viking warrior hones his fear like a blade.
对了,真正的维京战士拿恐惧做武器
Did you come here to critique my parenting skills
你是来评价我养育孩子的技能的
or to whine about how little you were loved?
还是想来哭诉你得到的父爱太少
You were weak before,
你以前就很软弱
but you are weaker still.
现在是有过之而无不及
If you truly thought me weak,
如果你真觉得我弱
you would snatch this weapon from my hand,
那你早就要抢我手里的武器了
but you don't because you know better.
但你没有,因为你知道我比你强
I suggest we focus on our common enemy.
我建议我们还是先对付共同敌人再说
Rather than bringing your materials to Freya,
与其把东西交给弗雷娅
drawing her into a fight she may not survive,
让她卷入一场毫无胜算的战斗
Why not join me?
干嘛不和我联手
If we win,
赢了
both our daughters will be free.
我们的女儿都将获得自由
If we lose, well,
输了的话
at least you die knowing the bastard finally got his due.
至少你死时能看到我终获报应了
By doing this, we should be able
这样我们应该就能
to trace Dahlia's signature
追踪达莉亚的痕迹
all the way back to the source of her power,
找到她施咒的地方
but I'll need to dig deep.
但我需要深入的搜索
Rebekah, if I may channel you...
丽贝卡,能借用一下你的魔力吗
Are you sure you're ok with this?
你确定你可以吗
Piece of cake.
小事一桩
Rebekah...
丽贝卡
We need to continue.
我们得继续
I...
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, you.
You're the reason Dahlia is able to cast
你就是达莉亚能施展
such powerful spells.
如此强大法术的原因
She's channeling you.
她在汲取你的力量
This whole time, you've been helping her.
你一直都在帮她
I had no idea.
我毫不知情
She must have found me.
她一定是找到我了
She wants to turn you against me.
想让你们与我反目
Get away from my husband.
别靠近我丈夫
Stop.
住手
Freya, I want to trust you...I do...
弗雷娅,我想相信你,真的
But...you said it yourself...
但你自己也说过
You're bonded to Dahlia.
你与达莉亚间有连锁咒
I'm sorry, but it's better that you go.
很抱歉,但你最好还是离开
Please.
拜托
Father and son working together.
父子同心,共同对敌
I admit, I never thought I'd live to see the day,
我承认,我从没想过能看到这一天
and that's something coming from me.
我能这么说可不容易
And what makes you think I need your help?
凭什么认为我需要你的帮助
Others may tremble at the mere mention of your name,
也许你的名字能让人闻之丧胆
but I know you for what you truly are...
但我知道你的真面目
A little boy desperate for a daddy.
不过是渴望父爱的小宝宝罢了
1,000 years ago, perhaps,
一千年也许是
but I think we can both agree
但我想我们都清楚
the intervening centuries have turned me
经过数世纪的磨砺
into an altogether different beast.
我变成了截然不同的怪物
Your cruelty made sure of that,
你的残忍,确保了这点
and I am vicious and hateful
我变得如你一般
just like you.
邪恶凶残
It's precisely those qualities
正是这些品质
that make us uniquely suited to murdering that witch.
让我们成为最适合杀死那女巫的人
And why would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Because my daughter's life depends on it,
因为这关乎我女儿的生命
And you love yours as I love mine.
我们同样爱着自己的女儿
You see, we're fighting for the same thing,
我们在为同一目标奋战
you and I, to save the lives
我们要一同试图拯救
of the only ones who do not see us
世上唯一一个
for the monsters that we truly are.
看不清我们怪物本质的人
All right, Niklaus.
好吧,尼克劳斯
Tell me what you propose.
你有什么提议
You have the means to make the weapon we need.
你能制造出我们需要的武器
All that remains is to go for the kill.
剩下的只剩杀戮本身了
It would appear Dahlia shares that sentiment.
看来达莉亚也喜欢这套
One final hunt together, then.
那就一起进行最后的狩猎吧
Do try to keep up, old man.
要努力跟上哦,老人家
No.
There you are after all these centuries.
那么多个世纪后,终于找到你了
Hello, my Freya.
你好啊,我的弗雷娅
Dahlia.
达莉亚
How convenient that I find you here,
多巧啊,居然在这找到你
mere footsteps from that which is owed to me.
离我的猎物只有咫尺之距
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Did you make a promise to your wretched siblings...
你是否答应了你邪恶的弟弟妹妹
"Together, we'll fight the wicked witch side by side?"
要携手对抗邪恶的女巫
Tell me, darling,
告诉我,亲爱的
how did they respond to your overtures?
他们对你的友好提议有什么表示
Did they welcome you with open arms
是否有张开双臂表示欢迎
and weep tears of joy at your miraculous return?
以喜悦的泪水迎接你奇迹般的回归
What are you going to do to me?
你要对我做什么
You always were a selfish, ungrateful child.
你一直都是个自私且不知感恩的孩子
For centuries, I fed you,
我抚养你数世纪
clothed you, and cared for you,
为你提供衣食,关爱备至
granted you powers beyond anything you could have ever dreamed,
给你超乎想象的力量
And still, you yearn for more,
而你却依然毫不知足,恬然索要
always wishing for another life,
总想要不同的生活
never satisfied.
从不满足现状
Soon enough, you will beg for me
很快你就会求我
to bring you back into my home.
带你回我家
After all, once I am done with these poor souls,
毕竟,等我处理完这些小家伙后
I'll be the only family you have left.
我就是你仅剩的亲人了
You should know better than to defy me,
你该清楚与我对抗的后果
a lesson your father and brother will learn shortly.
这教训你父亲和弟弟很快就能体会到了
What do you mean, she's gone?
她走了是什么意思
She was a risk.
她是个风险
She's also the one person who intimately
她也是唯一一个清楚知道
understands the enemy we now face.
我们眼下敌人底细的人
Both of you, just stop it.
你们俩都别吵了
I was protecting Hope from someone
我不过是保护霍普
it is obvious none of us completely trust.
不受一个显然我们都不相信的人的伤害
Correct. We've done nothing but doubt Freya.
没错,我们一直在怀疑弗雷娅
Nevertheless, she kept her promise,
但她还是信守承诺
and she saved your life.
而且她还救了你一命
We certainly haven't demonstrated
我们显然没有
the same kindness towards her.
以同样的友好相报
So what the bloody hell do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
There's a jazz club in Algiers
阿尔及尔有个爵士俱乐部
by the name of the St. James Infirmary.
名为圣詹姆士医院
Marcel has acquired it,
马塞尔把地方盘下来了
and Josephine is fortifying it
约瑟芬正在将其改造成
as a sanctuary against magic.
防御魔法的庇护所
Pack your things.
收拾行李
Marcel will escort you and Hope there tonight at 9:00.
马塞尔今晚九点会护送你和霍普过去
You wait with me.
你等我一起走
What for?
为什么
If Freya should return,
如果弗雷娅回来了
we'll be here.
我们得在这等着
Now, whether we trust her or not,
不管我们相不相信她
We cannot win this fight without her.
没有她这场仗我们赢不下来
This is it, one last favor,
这是最后一个忙
and if you don't give me his ashes,
如果我还不把他的骨灰给我
I swear I will...
我发誓我会...
Davina, whatever you may think of me,
达维娜,不管你对我评价如何
I am a man of my word.
我是个信守承诺的人
Actually, he's a liar, a beast,
实际上,他是个骗子,怪物
and a degenerate, but in this exceptional instance,
堕落之人,但这次是个例外
he may be of some use.
他也许有点用处
Oh, good. You're back.
好极了,你又回来了
Dahlia's minion remains within St. Anne's church.
达莉亚的手下都在圣安妮教堂
Clearly, it's a trap.
显然这是陷阱
Of course it's a trap, and how good is it
当然是个陷阱,但幸好
that we bring surprises of our own?
我们也准备了惊喜
Wait. So you two are friends now?
等等,你们现在倒成了哥俩好了
Absolutely not.
当然不是
We're merely aligned out of necessity
只是因必要结盟
for the purpose we both enjoy the most...
为了我们都极为享受的目的
Glorious murder.
盛大的谋杀
In fact, you'll be helping.
实际上,你也得帮忙
You said you needed a binding spell.
你说你需要我施联结咒语
And here--my lovely, little witch...
而这,我可爱的小女巫
Is what you will bind...
就是需要你联结的东西
Soil from Dahlia's homeland,
达莉亚家乡的土壤
that which links her to this mortal coil;
是她与凡人躯体的联系
along with viking ash,
再加上维京骨灰
that of her oppressors,
来自她的天敌
the source of her immense hatred;
她巨大仇恨的源泉
And finally,
最后
blood of her adopted child,
她养女的血
My beloved daughter Freya...
我最爱的女儿弗雷娅
The closest thing to love
那个可悲的老女巫
that miserable witch has ever known.
拥有过最接近爱的情感
All the sources of her power
她力量的源泉
bound together form a weakness.
联结成一个弱点
So what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Simple.
很简单
Bind those ingredients to a weapon.
把这些元素联结成一个武器
Well, am I supposed to go to the toy store
那我是不是得去玩具店
and get a slingshot?
买个弹弓啊
Use this.
用这个
You just wouldn't be you if you didn't have a knife, would you?
你要是不随身带把刀,就不是你了,对吧
Well, perhaps you can steal it later
也许你可以稍后偷走
and dull its blade with your art.
发挥你的嗜杀本性让这把刀变钝
Do us this favor,
帮我们这个忙
help us end this evil witch's reign,
帮我们终结这个邪恶女巫的时代
and I will live up to my end of our bargain.
我会履行我们的协定
I swear it on my daughter's life.
我以我女儿性命起誓
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你心中有数
I need to see Elijah.
我要见以利亚
Let her through.
让她进来
I'm actually glad you're here.
我很高兴你来这儿
Freya.
弗雷娅
I saw her-Dahlia.
我见到她了,达莉亚
She intends to make her move tonight.
她准备今晚就行动
Klaus and our father will be her next victims.
她将对克劳斯和我们的父亲动手
And you have returned to warn the very people
你跑回来警告要将你
who would cast you out.
撵出这里的人
I understand Klaus' mistrust,
我能理解克劳斯不信任我
as I do yours,
也能理解你
but I did not come this far to see my family die
但我都走到这一步了,我不想见到
at the hands of the very evil
我的家人死于
that I've tried for so long to escape.
我试图逃脱已久的恶魔之手
I'm begging you,
我求你
help me save them.
帮我救他们
Tell me what you need.
想我怎么帮你
Dahlia will lure them into a trap.
达莉亚会将他们引入陷阱
She prefers places of darkness.
她喜欢充满黑暗的地方
She'll be drawn to any site
任何弥漫着死亡的地方
that's been steeped in death.
都能够将她深深吸引
Well, welcome to New Orleans.
欢迎来到新奥尔良
Oh, no. I'm talking about
不,我是说
dark power Created by massacre,
大屠杀营造出的黑暗能量
sacred ground that's been stained in the blood of the innocent.
被无辜鲜血玷污的圣地
Well?
如何
What are you waiting for,
你在等什么
you crone?
你个丑老太婆
Now that you've arrived,
既然你们到了
not a thing.
就没什么好等了
Let us begin.
开战吧
We are well met.
多美妙的邂逅
So be it. Are you ready?
那就来吧,你准备好了
I was born ready.
天生就是这块料
I should have warned you.
我应该警告你们的
My acolytes are rather formidable.
我的手下很难对付
I gifted them with a fraction of my own power...
我赐予了他们一些我的法力...
To help level the playing field.
为了这场游戏更势均力敌
Come on in
进来
and shut the door.
关上门
You're my right hand, Aiden.
你是我的心腹,艾登
You've always been loyal, brave.
你一直忠心耿耿,勇气可嘉
I want you to know, I don't take that for granted.
我想让你知道,我一直心存感激
That's why you're the only one I can trust with this.
所以我只信任你一个人
I need to get Hayley and Hope
我今晚要带着海莉和霍普
the hell out of here tonight.
逃出这里
Right under Klaus' roof? He's gonna kill you.
在克劳斯的眼皮底下吗,他会杀了你
Klaus will kill me
我要是没洗盘子
for leaving dishes in the sink.
克劳斯都会杀了我
It's all the more reason to run.
所以才更要逃走
I'm not joking. Klaus will find out.
我不是开玩笑,克劳斯会发现的
He has his ways. You know that.
他总能得偿所愿,你知道的
I got a route mapped out
我安排好了路线
through side streets and back roads.
走的是一些偏僻小巷跟小路
Between Dahlia's spying and Klaus' ways,
正因为达莉亚的监视,克劳斯的手段
we need to get out of here fast.
我们得尽快离开
I need you to get a car
我要你去找辆车
and meet us at the service entrance at 8:45.
八点四十五分在服务人员通道等我们
I mean exactly 8:45.
必须是八点四十五分
Marcel's coming for us at 9:00.
马塞尔九点就会来找我们了
Yeah. Of course. I'll be there.
好,一定,我会过去
I don't know how long I'll be away.
我不清楚自己会离开多久
Wolves are gonna need a leader.
狼人会需要一个领袖
You up for it?
你想当吗
Josh
乔什
Look.
听我说
Before you say anything,
在你说什么之前
I'm sorry I lied to you
我很抱歉
about my sketchy phone call with Klaus this morning.
关于我和克劳斯那通电话的事,我骗了你
I'm a jerk.
我很混蛋
Wait. My bad.
慢着,我错了
I accidentally did your side of the conversation.
不小心把你应该说的话说了
Let's start over. You go.
重新开始,你先说
You heard the phone call.
你听见那通电话了
Uh, yeah. Vamp hearing, dude.
是,吸血鬼听力逆天
You can turn it on and off, but I'm nosy,
可以听或者不听,但我爱管闲事
particularly when my boyfriend is conducting
特别是当我男朋友跟别人
secret business with the guy who,
秘密谋划什么的时候
you know, murdered me on my spring break.
而这个人还在春假的时候杀过我
I just didn't want you do get involved, ok?
我只是不想把你卷进来
Involved in what?
卷进什么
It's nothing.
没什么
I've got it all taken care of.
我搞得定
Hey, wait a minute.
等一下
What is going on?
发生了什么
No. I just-- Please.
没什么,说吧
Oh, I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Jackson's got this big escape plan
杰克逊计划今晚
with Hayley and the baby tonight,
带着海莉和宝宝逃跑
and if I don't tell Klaus, then he'll--
如果我不告诉克劳斯,他会...
Cut your head off with a dull butter knife.
用把钝刀就能把你剁了
But jackson's been looking after me since we were kids.
但杰克逊从小就对我照顾有加
I can't just stab him in the back.
我不能在他背后捅刀子
I don't know if you have a choice.
我认为你没得选
He's part of my pack.
他是我的族人
You don't know what that's like.
你不了解这种感情
Hey, you don't have to be a crescent wolf
就算你爱你的朋友,也不用
to love your friends.
牺牲自己啊
Look. It's fine. We're gonna--
没事的,我们会...
We're gonna figure this out, OK?
我们会想到办法的,好吗
Quite the operatic performance,
二位上演了一场精彩好戏啊
though that is the thing with these grand tragedies.
但这种悲情狗血戏码有个特点
In the end,
故事的最后
All the heroes die.
英雄总以死亡收场
Hayley?
海莉
Klaus and Elijah are the oldest,
克劳斯和以利亚是世上
most powerful vampires in the world,
最古老,最强大的吸血鬼
and Dahlia's got them scared.
而达莉亚能让他们都面露惧色
If she takes them down, I don't want Hope
如果她除掉了他们,我不想让霍普
to be around to see what happens next.
经历接下来发生的事
Do you really think this is
你真的认为
the best plan to protect her?
只要这样才能保护她吗
I really do.
是的
You struggle with such passion,
你真是顽强抵抗啊
All in defense of the ones you love,
只为了保护所爱之人
An honorable quality,
这种品质真可贵
One which I had not anticipated,
我没想到你会拥有这种品质
Given the reputation which precedes you.
鉴于你让人闻风丧胆的名声
Still...
不过...
A bit too little...
还是不够...
Too late.
太晚了
And, you...
还有你...
Husband of my sister,
我妹妹的丈夫
You I would like to make suffer.
我要慢慢折磨死你
Enough.
够了
My Freya, you do realize
我亲爱的弗雷娅
That this so-called family of yours
你也意识到你所谓的家人
is simply using you for your power.
只是为了你的法力利用你
No. You're the one who used me
不,你是唯一一个利用了我
for 1,000 years.
一千年的人
No more. So be it.
再也别想了,那就这样吧
No!
Stay away from my daughter!
离我女儿远点
Don't you know
难道你不知道
I'm too powerful to kill?
我太强大,是杀不死的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Any sign of them?
看到他们了吗
Something's wrong. Fan out. Find them now.
不对劲,分散开,快点找到他们
He should be here by now.
他现在应该到了的
Something must have happened.
一定发生了什么
Everything ok?
没事吧
Took you long enough.
你怎么那么久
Are we going to Algiers, or what?
我们要去阿尔及尔还是哪里
Right now, that club is the safest place in town.
现在,那个酒吧是镇上最安全的地方
We all have weaknesses.
我们都有弱点
You came here united hoping to exploit mine,
你来这里结成联盟,希望能利用我的弱点
and in doing so, you lost the one thing
而这么做,你却失去了唯一一件
that you could have used against me--
你可以用来对抗我的东西
The weapon you created,
你所创造的武器
now rendered useless.
现在已经无用了
No!
Now that we've dispensed with that little trinket,
既然我们已经解决了这个小玩意儿
perhaps we can focus on the issue at hand.
也许我们就能关注眼前的问题了
After all, I seek only that which is owed to me,
毕竟,我只想要欠我的东西
give me the child, and you all may live.
把孩子给我,你们都能继续活着
Deny me, and, well,
拒绝我,那么
you've had a taste of my power.
你们都体会过我的能力了
I can't imagine you hunger for more.
我无法想象你们还会希望如此
I told him it was traffic.
我告诉他是因为堵车了
Jacks was furious, but he bought it.
杰克很生气,但是他相信了
So I guess I live another day.
所以我想我还能多活一天
Yeah? So what about tomorrow?
是吗,那明天呢
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么能那么蠢
The moment Klaus looked at me,
克劳斯一看到我
I should've run in the opposite direction.
我就该往反方向跑走
Josh, um, I'm so sorry about all of this.
乔什,这一切,我很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too,
嗯,我也是
I mean, mainly because if Klaus hurts you,
我是说,主要是因为如果克劳斯伤害你
I'm gonna have to seek vengeance
我不得不复仇
Psycho Ninja style,
疯狂忍者模式
and I think we both know how that's gonna go.
我想我们都知道那会怎样
This isn't your fault, no more than it was mine
这不是你的错,只不过是我的错
for getting my neck snapped in some crappy dive bar.
在某个垃圾酒吧被拧断脖子
This is what Klaus does.
克劳斯就是这样的
Aiden, I've kind of been on my own my whole life,
艾登,我这一辈子几乎都是独自一人
and then suddenly, everything was different
突然之间,一切改变了
because of you.
因为你
You are my pack...
你就是我的族人
You and Marcel and Davina, and, yeah,
你和马塞尔和达维娜,是的
I'd die for you
我愿意为你而死
because I don't think I can go back to how it was before.
因为我觉得我没法再回到以前的样子
Look. We're gonna figure this out...
听着,我们会想出办法
Together.
一起
Well, that sounds like a bloody fiasco.
听起来是血淋淋的惨败
Where's Dahlia now?
达莉亚现在在哪儿
She could be anywhere.
任何地方都有可能
There wasn't a trace of her left at the church.
教堂里没有她的痕迹
She's done with us for the night.
今晚她跟我们玩够了
No doubt, she wants us to take some time
毫无疑问,她想让我们花点时间
to wallow in our defeat.
沉浸在败绩之中
Defeat?
败绩
I disagree.
我不同意
We saw her face. We took her measure.
我们看到了她,试探了她的实力
If that's the best she's got,
如果她就这么点能耐
quite frankly, I'm unimpressed.
坦白说,我真是有点失望
Her aim was not to impress us.
她的目标不在于让我们难忘
She wanted us to reveal our sole weapon,
她想要我们泄露出我们唯一的武器
and, like fools, we did.
我们像傻瓜一样这么做了
Am I hearing things,
我是幻听了
or did Nik just exchange words with our father?
还是尼克和我们父亲在吵架
Rebekah. I'd know that wicked tongue anywhere.
丽贝卡,我总能认出你的毒舌
What mischief have you gotten yourself into now?
你现在怎么把自己弄成这样
No doubt, the bastard's doing.
毫无疑问,肯定是这私生子干的
Enough.
够了
My patience, like this farce of a reunion,
我的耐心,就像这闹剧般的重聚
is at an end. Agreed.
就要到头了,同意
There really is only one question here.
现在只有一个问题
What, exactly, are we doing?
我们到底在干什么
This was not my plan.
这不是我的计划
You rushed it and made but a single weapon.
你们匆匆忙忙,制成了唯一的武器
Of course she took it from you,
当然她会从你这里夺走
and now we've lost what advantage we had
现在我们失去了我们的优势
and used up the very materials we needed to kill her.
用完了我们杀死她所需要的特殊材料
It's a bit histrionic.
有点戏剧化
Your materials are easily found.
你的材料很容易找到
Let's take stock, shall we?
我们来点点存货吧,好吗
There's an ample supply of your blood.
你的血液供应充足
Norwegian soil is hardly scarce.
挪威土壤并不罕见
What else? Ah, yes--
还有什么,对
the ashes of Dahlia's viking oppressors.
达莉亚维京压制者的骨灰
Only priceless relics gotten with great difficulty at a museum,
只有在博物馆困难取得的宝贵遗骸
lost due to your worthless strategies.
因为你毫无价值的策略而丧失了
If I feel even the faintest touch of your magic, Freya,
如果我再感受到你魔法的一丝触动,弗雷娅
I will end him with the flick of my wrist.
我会翻手就杀了他
You don't seem surprised.
你似乎并不惊讶
Betrayal is in your nature, boy.
背叛是你的天性,孩子
No. I wasn't born like this.
不,我不是生来如此
Her you fight for-- lovely Freya,
而她,你为之奋斗的可爱的弗雷娅
the daughter you barely know--
你几乎不了解的女儿
Yet there was a time when you knew me
而你曾有段时间视为为
as your son,
你的儿子
a time before all the disappointments,
一段充满失望的时间
the revelations of betrayal.
背叛的启示录
There were moments when all you had to do
有些时刻,你只需要
was be my father, and even then,
做我的父亲,即使如此
you despised me, didn't you?
你也看不起我,不是吗
I want to know why.
我想知道为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just did.
我就是这样
Are those your final words?
这就是你的遗言吗
Freya...
弗雷娅
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
No!
Viking ash is indeed rare...
维京骨灰的确稀少
but all you really need
但你真正需要的
is a burning viking corpse.
是一具燃烧的维京尸体
Your technique is exquisite.
你的手法真的太优雅了
Do you play?
你演奏吗
No.
Not in some time.
有段时间了
Allow me to help you change that.
请让我来帮你改变一下
Dahlia, I assume.
我想你是达莉亚
Indeed.
没错
Now if you'll beg my pardon, madam.
如果你愿意的话,女士
I must use you to send a message
我得利用你给那些
to all those who would side against me.
站在我对立面的人传个信
I suppose there's no promises
我想,不能保证
one old witch can make to another.
一个老女巫能变成另一个
Sadly, my dear,
可惜,亲爱的
there's nothing you can do for me that I cannot do for myself.
没有什么你能为我做而我不能为自己做的
May I, then...
那么我可以
one last tune?
再演奏最后一曲吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
barrier ['bæriə]

想一想再看

n. 界线,屏障,栅栏,障碍物

 
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
entrust [in'trʌst]

想一想再看

v. 信赖,信托,交托

联想记忆
tremble ['trembl]

想一想再看

n. 战悚,颤抖
v. 战悚,忧虑,微动

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
disagree [.disə'gri:]

想一想再看

v. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜

联想记忆
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
morbid ['mɔ:bid]

想一想再看

adj. 病态的,不正常的

联想记忆
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,护腕

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。