手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集:达利亚制造风暴

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground.
我会用这些原料制造一个杀死她的地点
Our sister wants to use Hope
我们的姐姐想要用霍普
to lure Dahlia into a trap.
来引诱达莉亚
If we can find a way to replicate
如果我们能想办法
the baby's power source,
复制霍普的能力
transferring it into the doll, that's our decoy.
并转移到人偶上,那就是我们的诱饵
No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll.
一个假娃娃可骗不了强大的巫师
They need a heartbeat.
要有活人的心跳才行
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Hope's blood is now in you. You are now the bait.
你体内有霍普的血,现在你是诱饵了
And this body is still linked to Davina and those children.
这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子
If I leave it and it dies,
如果我离开,身体死亡
then Davina and the others die with it.
达维娜和其他人就会随之死去
You helped hayley escape with my daughter.
你帮助海莉带着我的女儿逃走了
Get out of my head.
滚出我的意识
I'm not in your head. You're in mine.
我没有进入你的意识,是你进入了我的
If you have a deal to propose, then undagger me.
如果你要跟我做交易,那就把我身上的匕首拔了
You will get to raise your daughter,
你可以亲自养育自己的女儿
and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me.
我可以连接我需要的法力
Hayley is attempting to flee.
海莉想逃跑
Don't worry. She won't get far tonight.
别担心,她今晚跑不远
All right, then.
好吧
Simple bit of witchy business.
不就是点简单的魔法
How difficult can it be?
能有多难
Remember, the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids,
记住,最难之处在于伊娃将自己与孩子们相连
and now it's your body.
如今这已经成了你的身体
Just got to do the unlinking yourself.
只要你亲自解除连系就好
Read what I wrote, abracadabra, the link's severed.
照我写的念,连系就能解除
Lovely.
真好
Here's hoping I don't turn us all into a horde of bullfrogs.
祈祷我别把大家全变成了牛蛙就好
Good evening.
晚上好
I wonder if you could help me.
能帮我个忙吗
I'm feeling a bit famished.
我饿坏了
I'm sorry. I--I don't have any change.
抱歉,我身上没零钱
Well, that's no problem, mate.
没关系,哥们
I'll just help myself.
我自己来就好
Almost there. Keep going.
快好了,继续
Is it finished?
结束了吗
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方法试试看了
You must be hungry,
你一定是饿坏了
considering what you've endured.
鉴于你经历的一切
I've never been daggered.
我从未被匕首封印过
Never knew it was such an agonizing experience.
不知道这会是如此痛苦的经历
It does help explain why my siblings loathe me.
这也解释了为什么我的兄弟姐妹们都如此恨我
You need your strength for what's to come.
你需要恢复力量来应付接下来的一切
I suggest you replenish yourself
我建议你在风暴来临之前
before the storm.
补充好体力
It's done.
我做到了
I'm delinked from those children.
我解除了跟孩子们的连系
The covens are most grateful,
巫师们对此十分感激
and we even beat the rain.
我们还成功避过了大雨
I trust Davina will play her part.
我相信达维娜也会履行她的承诺
Yeah, against my better judgment.
尽管我不愿她这么做
Stop being so overprotective.
别老是过度保护她了
If Davina's made regent to all 9 covens,
如果达维娜成为九个巫师团之首
she'll be granted the power to resurrect Kol
她就能拥有复活科尔的力量
and the political clout to connect the witches to our cause.
和足够的政治影响来促成巫师与我们的合作
Don't pop the champagne just yet.
先别急着庆祝
Dahlia said she'd come for the baby,
达莉亚说过她会来夺走宝宝
and now a storm springs up out of nowhere.
如今突然之间狂风大作
You really think that's a coincidence?
你们真的认为这只是巧合吗
Regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with.
无论她力量多强大,我们都必须对付她
Fortunately,
幸运的是
we have a weapon.
我们有武器
Look. No offense,
无意冒犯
but are we really gonna put all our eggs
但我们真的要把所有的鸡蛋
into one still kind of mysterious basket.
放在这个仍然充满神秘的篮子里吗
I assure you I am quite motivated
我向你确保,我绝对愿意
to aid in Dahlia's defeat,
帮助你们打败达莉亚
particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait.
特别是如今以利亚逼迫我成为了诱饵
And if we should fail, Davina and the witches
如果我们失败了,达维娜和巫师们
will take up the task,
就会继续我们的任务
at the very least distracting Dahlia
至少拖延住达莉亚足够长的时间
long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear.
让霍普和海莉离开这里
Elijah!
以利亚
Oh, no.
不好
Where the hell is he?
他去哪了
Have you had your fill?
你喝够了吗
Indeed.
确实
I'm beginning to feel like my old self again.
我仿佛感觉回到了以前的自己
How's that little one?
小家伙怎么样
Sleeping right through the storm.
狂风暴雨一样睡得很安稳
Mary, I appreciate you coming,
玛丽,很感激你能来
but you should know what you're going up against.
但你应该知道你要面对的是什么
Ancient witch wants to steal my granddaughter?
想偷走我曾孙女的远古女巫吗
Not on my watch.
有我在别想
I brought you something might come in handy.
我给你带了些东西,可能会有用
In my youth, wolves and witches had a peace.
在我年轻的时候,狼人与巫师和平共处
Voodoo queen I knew
我认识的一个巫毒女王
showed me how to use herbs to tell when magic's afoot.
教过我如何用草药预示附近的魔法
Combine solomon seal and snapdragon
将黑孜然和金鱼草混合在一起
and burn them.
然后点燃
If the smoke is white, all's clear.
如果是白烟,就说明安全
If it's black,
如果是黑烟
there's a hex in the air,
就说明附近有魔法
and if it's red,
如果是红烟
well, then you know you're in trouble.
你就知道自己有麻烦了
Just what I thought.
跟我想的一样
This storm ain't natural.
这风暴太不正常
It's Dahlia.
是达莉亚
She's trying to pin us down.
她想找出我们的所在
The road to the highway's flooded.
通往高速的路被淹了
Quickest way out of here's on foot through back roads.
离开这里最快的方式是由小路步行出去
Let's roll.
我们走吧
Elijah called. Klaus is gone.
以利亚打来了电话,说克劳斯逃走了
We don't know where he went.
我们不知道他去了哪里
That settles it. We got to get out of here.
就这么定了,我们必须离开这里
What about the others?
其他人呢
All right, everybody. Listen up.
好了,大家听着
I want to thank you all for staying with us,
我想感谢你们一直陪着我们
protecting us.
保护我们
For the past few weeks, each one of you
过去几周来,你们中的每一个人
has shown me more kindness than I have ever known.
对我付出的关心是我从未拥有过的
Despite hardships and tragedy,
尽管遭遇了这些困境和不幸
you've all become the family that I always wanted.
你们早已成为了我最渴望拥有的家人
You're my pack,
你们是我的族人
but I can't let you risk your lives
但我不能让你们再继续
any more than you already have.
为了我们冒更大的生命危险
The witch who's coming,
即将到来的女巫
she's powerful, and she's not gonna stop.
她法力强大,不达目的誓不罢休
Jack and I will be better off taking Hope
如今之计,杰克和我最好独自
and getting as far away as we can
带着霍普离开这里
alone.
越远越好
I want you to know how grateful I am
我想让你们知道,你们给予我
for everything
给予我们的一切
that you have offered me, us...
我有多么感激
But I can't be your queen anymore.
但我不能继续做你们的女王了
You will always be their queen.
你永远都是他们的女王
What do you mean he's gone?
什么叫做他不见了
Exactly that. The coffin's empty,
就是不见了,棺材里空了
and he is nowhere to be found.
他人也已经不知所踪
If I had to guess, I'd say he's planning
要我猜,他一定是在计划着
a long list of cruel and unusual punishments
为背叛他的兄弟姐妹准备一长串
for his treacherous siblings.
残忍而别出心裁的惩罚
Given that we have an ancient witch to kill,
鉴于我们如今还有远古女巫要对付
I hoped you might try reasoning with him,
我希望你能试着说服他
ideally before he goes ballistic.
最好是在他发狂之前
I'm flattered, I guess,
我该说受宠若惊吗
but what exactly am I supposed to say to him?
但我要跟他说什么
Look. Anything is better than nothing
随便说点什么都好
as long as it comes from you.
只要是你说的
You're the only person he'll listen to.
他唯一能听进去的话只有你的
Your brother is an unstable paranoid narcissist
你哥哥是个极度不稳定的偏执自大狂
With chronic mood issues
还有长期情绪问题
and zero impulse control.
完全无法克制冲动
Right now, he's furious because
现在,他正怒火冲天
the people he loves most literally
因为他最爱的那个人
stabbed him in the heart.
刺伤了他的心,字面义
That is his worst fear come true.
他最大的恐惧成真了
What makes you think he'll listen to anyone,
你为什么觉得他有可能听进去劝告
least of all me?
尤其是我的劝告
Please, Cami. Isn't it clear by now
拜托,卡米,你还看不出吗
he fancies you?
他喜欢你
Will you help us or not?
你到底帮不帮忙
Yeah. I'll try.
我试试吧
My deadline has come and gone,
我定的期限已经过了
and yet you bring me here.
但你却带我来了这里
I find it fitting.
我觉得这里很合适
This is where Freya plotted her own treachery.
这里是弗雷娅叛变的地方
When I granted you the strength
当我答应给你
to overcome that dagger's curse,
结束匕首的诅咒的力量时
I assumed you would thank me
我是认为你会以采取
by taking swift and merciless action.
迅速而无情的反击来谢谢我的
Am I to traipse around in this monsoon you've created?
那你觉得我是在你弄出来的季风里闲逛吗
This storm is to stop your family
这次风暴是为了阻止你的家人
from running with the child,
带着孩子逃跑
so I wonder -- are you having second thoughts
所以我想知道,你是不是又不想
about standing against them?
和他们对抗了
They are the family after all
你的这些家人,可正是
who left you here to rot.
丢下你等死的那群人
I assure you there are no second thoughts.
我保证我没有后悔
We struck a bargain
我们达成的协议
for the benefit of your child
是为了你的女儿好
so that she would be delivered to me safely
这样她才能安全的送到我这里来
and be content by the presence of her father.
并且有她的父亲陪在身边
Make no mistake,
别搞错了
I will take her with or without you.
有没有你我都一定会得到她
Let me be clear about one thing, witch.
有件事我得跟你说清楚,女巫
You need me.
你需要我
I know my siblings better than anyone,
我对我兄弟姐妹的了解比任何人都多
their strengths, their weaknesses.
他们的优劣长短
They are a powerful and determined lot,
他们力量强大,意志坚定
perhaps capable of evading you
也许足以拖延到
for the short year that you have
你这短短一年生命的结束
until your slumber begins anew.
下一次长眠的开始
You may well lose everything,
你也许会输掉一切
but I know how to vanquish those
但我知道该怎么消灭
who stand against us,
我们的敌人
and that is exactly what I intend to do.
而且这正是我的打算
The storm has served its purpose.
风暴已经完成了任务
Now enough delays.
拖延的也够了
I will take what is owed to me,
属于我的东西我一定要拿到
and if the mother resists or attempts to run,
如果她的妈妈想跑或者抗拒我
I will kill her myself.
我会亲手杀掉她
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that.
这事不用你担心
I have something planned for Hayley
我为海莉准备的结局
that's far worse than death.
会让她生不如死
Until Niklaus is found,
在找到尼克劳斯之前
Marcel and his men will scour the city.
马塞尔和他的手下会在城里巡逻
Assuming Nik doesn't slaughter them.
如果他们没被尼克杀掉的话
You know as well as I do he'll be on the warpath,
你我都清楚他肯定要跟我们做对
which again raises the question
所以老问题又来了
how in the hell is he even awake?
他到底是怎么醒的
It was Dahlia.
是达莉亚
This was all part of her plan.
这一直就是她计划的一部分
No doubt she killed Aiden,
肯定是她杀掉了艾登
hoping That the blame would fall on Klaus,
等着罪过落在克劳斯身上
the family would divide,
让家族分裂
And she could win Klaus to her cause.
这样她就能让克劳斯站在她那边
That is absurd.
这太荒唐了
Nik would never align with Dahlia.
尼克绝对不会和达莉亚合作的
You continue to defend him.
你还在为他说话
He'd kill anyone who tried to take his daughter.
他不会放过任何企图夺走他女儿的人
Isn't it Hayley who is trying to take his daughter?
想夺走他女儿的人好像是海莉吧
Their daughter.
海莉是孩子的妈妈
Let's not forget that Dahlia's the true enemy here.
别忘了真正的敌人是达莉亚
How good then that I finished my spell.
那不如让我完成我的咒语吧
The ingredients in the paint
他画中的颜料
of his artwork combined with my blood
加上我的血
will render Dahlia vulnerable.
可以削弱达莉亚的力量
The moment she passes between these paintings,
只要她踏入这些画之间的区域
she will be mortal.
她就会成为凡人
You can kill her using this.
你可以用这个杀了她
Father's knife.
父亲的刀
I thought it appropriate.
我觉得这个比较合适
We have a visitor.
有人来了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来的
Marcel told me about Josephine.
马塞尔跟我说了约瑟芬的事
I want to know who we need to kill.
我想知道我们到底该杀谁
We don't need kill anyone.
谁也不用杀
Leave here now, please.
走吧,谢谢
You know what? I am done taking orders from you.
告诉你,我不要再听你的命令了
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Now is not the time for this.
我现在没时间跟你扯这事
It never is. Nor is it the place.
那什么时间合适,地点也不合适
Now believe me when I tell you
请你听我一句
you cannot be here.
你不能待在这里
Is this -- is this your way of looking out for me?
这是你关心我的方式吗
Whatever. Too bad I don't play guessing games.
算了,很抱歉我不做猜谜游戏
You don't have to.
不用猜了
Go.
快走
Please.
求你
You find him, keep your distance.
如果找到他,离他远点
Call me. I'll handle it.
给我打电话我会处理
Sound advice.
听起来不错
Although I do wonder...
不过我真的想知道
How exactly would you handle me?
你是打算怎么处理我
Now before you get angry--
在你生气以前
I am well past angry, marcellus.
我已经不是生气了,马塞勒斯
I am mad with rage, but today is your lucky day
我是狂怒,但今天是你的幸运日
because I'm not gonna kill you.
因为我没打算杀你
No. I need something from you,
不,我需要你的某样东西
so instead I'm gonna take solace
所以想到之后我将
in the anticipation of ripping it out of you.
从你那夺走它着实让我愉快
And you are certain this can work?
你确定这个可以成功吗
Let's not toss around words like "Certain."
请别在她身上随意使用确定这个程度词
Nonsense. You grow more adept with magic each day,
可笑,你已经越来越精通魔法了
and this spell is flawless,
这个咒语可以说是完美无瑕
Though I might have preferred Elijah ask my permission
虽然我很希望以利亚在让我当诱饵前
before volunteering me as the bait.
先征求我的意见
Guess I'm not in the habit of asking permission.
我想我不是很喜欢征求别人的意见
No matter. We have all that we need.
无所谓,万事俱备了
Rebekah will perform the spell,
丽贝卡来施咒
using my heartbeat and the golem to craft
用我的心跳和石像
the illusion of Hope's presence.
制造出霍普在这里的假象
Once Dahlia's lured into the killing ground,
只要把达莉亚骗进了杀戮区
you will do what is necessary.
就该你上场了
You're rather calm,
你好镇定啊
which is odd since there are a million ways
镇定得奇怪,因为你这个计划
this whole plan could fall to pieces.
漏洞百出
I admit...
我承认
At first I was upset when Elijah ignored my plan
开始我是很生气因为以利亚无视我的计划
in favor of his own.
执意用他的
You are all so determined to protect Hope
你们一心义无反顾的要保护霍普
at all cost.
不惜代价
Perhaps I'm envious.
也许我是处于嫉妒吧
No one ever fought so hard to protect me.
因为没有人这么努力的保护过我
Then I recalled what I saw when I looked inside your mind,
但后来我想起我进入你思想时
the day you all swore and oath to stand by one another
看到你们发誓要为对方生死不计
always and forever.
永永远远
There's strength in such vows.
这样的誓言有它的力量
I can assure you it has not been free of consequence.
我可以告诉你这样的誓言也是有代价的
That is an understatement.
说代价都轻了点
Ask me, that vow's been more trouble than it's worth.
要我说,誓言带来的麻烦比好处多多了
And yet here you are,
但你现在并未离开
proving my point.
恰证明了我的观点
Family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice.
就算会有牺牲,家人也会保护对方
My entire life, I have longed for what you have.
我这一生,都在渴望你已拥有的东西
It is better to at least glimpse it facing death
与其逃亡一生,与家人远离
than run forever and know nothing of family.
不如欣然面对死亡
Wakey, wakey.
醒醒
I was getting bored,
我本来好无聊
but then some of your associates popped by
但你的手下们出现
to keep me entertained.
要来跟我玩
Keep them out of this.
不要动他们
Easy, easy. You've suffered
冷静点,冷静点
a substantial amount of blood loss.
你失了很多血
I had to excise the vervain from your system,
我得把你体内的马鞭草除掉
but then I can't have you impervious
但现在我的精神控制
to my compulsion now, can I?
对你不起作用
Pretty, I think you're gonna come in rather useful
我想再过些时候你会
later on.
非常有用
You've got what you came for.
你来的目的已经达到了
Just kill them and be done with it.
赶紧杀了他们完事
With respect,
怀着敬意
dear aunt Dahlia,
亲爱的达莉亚姨妈
This is all part of my plan.
这就是我计划的一部分
My family, powerful though they may be,
我们家族,虽然很强大
are bound by love, vows of friendship,
是以爱和朋友之誓约
and nauseating romantic entanglements,
以及爱恨纠缠而维系
all of which I intend to use against them.
我要用这些来对付他们
Marcellus will help turn the tide.
马塞勒斯能让我们扭转局势
Mark my words.
记住我的话
By day's end,
今晚之前
they will be laid low,
他们就会被打败
and my daughter will be safe
我女儿就会安全地
with us.
回到我们身边
Listen, Davina. The rite of supplication is just a formality.
听着达维娜,祈祷仪式只是形式
You meet the elders and you show a little bit of respect--
见长老,然后表示敬意
What happened to you just telling them I'm gonna be regent?
你怎么不直接告诉他们我要成为摄政者
They only listened to me
只有我接下了这活
when they thought I was accepting the job,
他们才会听我的话
And if it's gonna be you, we got to grease some wheels.
如果要换成你,我们得去套套近乎
The covens aren't just gonna choose me.
巫师团不可能会选我
I mean, for that matter, why'd they want you?
不然他们为什么想让你当
Because they think I'm a selfless saint
因为他们认为我是个无私的圣人
who betrayed his wife to save a bunch of kids.
为了救孩子背叛了自己的妻子
And if I got no one to answer to,
我没有人可以倚仗
I'm less inclined to play favorites.
我不会厚此薄彼
Basically, I'm an outsider
基本上我就是个外人
Just like you.
和你一样
You know, I was put to death by people like this.
就是这群人想要处死我
They sacrificed me and my friends for nothing.
他们白白牺牲了我和我的朋友
And as regent, you'd have the power
作为摄政者,你就有能力
to make sure nothing like that ever happened again.
让这样的事不再重演
I'm only doing this because you said it will give me the power
我答应你,仅仅是因为你说我能拥有
I need to bring back Kol.
复活科尔的能力
This is it.
到了
Good. Tell the others they can go.
很好,让其他人走吧
We'll be fine from here.
我们在这里很安全
They said they're not leaving us
他们说在到达目的地之前
till we get where we're going.
不会丢下我们
So far, so good.
目前还不错
Here. Let me hold that little girl
把孩子给我吧
while you figure out where to cross.
你们去看看从哪里过河
Here, baby girl.
好孩子
Aw. I got you right here.
来我这里来
What do you think?
你怎么想的
Get across, get to the highway,
过河,上高速
steal a car, and just go.
偷一辆车,只管走吧
You ok?
你还好吗
It was a nice idea--
本来这一切很好
marry you, make our people strong,
嫁给你,让我们的族人变强大
raise my baby girl surrounded by the pack.
在狼群中养育我的孩子
Hayley.
海莉
This morning when I told them they could go,
今早我告诉他们让他们走
I never let you off the hook.
我从没让你脱离过困境
Don't.
不要
I'm sick of other people making sacrifices for me,
我不想再让别人为我牺牲了
fighting my battles.
卷入我的战斗中
Hey. That's what family is.
那就是家人的意义啊
It's the people you're born to
他们是你的归属
and the people you choose
你选择了他们
who stand beside you when things are hard.
在你困难之时会站在你身边
There ain't no place I'd rather be
我不想去任何地方
than right beside you, ok?
只想在你身边
I come all this way
我来这里
to collect what is owed to me,
只为取回属于我的东西
and whom should I find?
我该找谁要呢
Tante, please listen.
姨妈,听我说
I betrayed my siblings so I could procure this child.
我背叛手足得到了这个孩子
I offer her to you now, and in exchange,
我把她献给你,作为交换
I only ask that you release me
我只求你放了我
from my obligation to you.
解除我对你的义务
How curious that you should bargain with me
真是奇怪,你还跟我谈条件
for that which is already mine,
这孩子本来就是我的
But by all means, make your case
你倒是好好说说
for why you should be freed,
我为什么要放了你
and then I will decide
然后我再决定
whether to release you
是要放了你
or kill you
还是杀了你
once and for all.
让你永不超生
Should be right here.
就在这里
Wanna help her?
要帮她吗
I got it.
我可以的
Look what I got.
看我找到什么
Ok. Let's go.
我们走吧
Listen--listen to me, people.
听着,听我说
Listen to me, please, now.
听我说
This young lady serves as an opportunity for all of us.
这姑娘是我们所有人的机会
Davina Claire is a remnant of the failed harvest ritual.
达维娜?克莱尔是收获祭失败的残余
Let's not forget she aligned with the vampires.
她还和吸血鬼结盟了
How many witches died because of her?
有多少巫师因她而死
She was manipulated.
她被人操控了
I mean, the ancestors forgave her.
但祖先原谅她了
they brought her back to life.
他们让她死而复生
Now that's surely a sign--
这一定意味着什么
She is no regent.
她绝不能成为摄政者
That role was meant for you.
这个位置注定是你的
And I already told you I ain't gonna do it.
我已经告诉过你我不会接受
You recuse yourself and instead offer up
你拒绝接受,给了我们一个
an inferior candidate.
下等的人选
Davina.
达维娜
No. I've stood here long enough.
我真是听不下去了
My whole life, the witches of this city have lived in fear.
这座城市的巫师一直活在恐惧之中
Vampires run wild, children are sacrificed.
吸血鬼肆虐,孩子成为牺牲品
Nobody took charge.
没有人负责
Now be honest.
说实话
Have any of you ever stood up to the vampires...
有任何人挑战过吸血鬼吗
The Mikaelsons?
迈克尔森家族
No? Well, I have,
没有吗,我挑战过
and I have won.
并且赢了
Now I might be young,
我可能年纪小
but the truth is I know better than anyone here
但我比你们所有人都更明白
what we're really up against.
我们面对的是什么
And I can help build a peace,
我能建立起和平
or I can burn our enemies to the ground.
或是将敌人彻底打败
The question isn't whether or not
问题不是我是否
I should be made regent.
应该成为摄政者
The question is what the hell would you do without me?
问题是没有我,你们将何去何从
You surprise me,
真让我吃惊
betraying the family you meant to coax to your side.
背叛你想要结合的家人
How very ruthless of you.
你真是无情
I had hoped that they would welcome me as a sister.
我本希望他们能接受我这个姐姐
I was wrong.
我之前错了
Of course you were, you poor, little fool.
你当然错了,你个可怜的蠢丫头
To think that Esther's wicked progeny could ever care for you.
竟然以为埃丝特邪恶的后代会在乎你
They are known the world over for obscene acts of violence,
他们以暴虐嗜杀而闻名于世
and yet you sought them out
但你还是去寻觅他们
instead of staying where you belonged--
而不是待在属于你的地方
with me.
跟我在一起
I offered to protect you for all time,
我一直尽心保护你
And you left me,
而你却离开了我
And now it is you who is alone.
如今落得形影单只
But then...
但是...
Who could love such a deceitful, little wretch?
谁会爱一个如此狡诈的窝囊废
Marcel?
马塞尔
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
Elijah, now!
以利亚,动手
And so the wheel of betrayal circles round once more.
风水轮流转,这回轮到你被背叛了
You treacherous, little shrew!
你个阴险狡诈的小贱人
She's controlling you.
她在控制你
You have to fight her.
你要反抗
The only thing she did is pull
她唯一做的一件事就是
out the dagger you stuck in my heart.
将你插在我心脏的匕首拔出来
After all I have given you,
我为你付出了这么多
this is how you repay me,
你就是这么报答我的
A death trap rendered by those elements
将我置于一场集合所有元素
that compose my sole weakness?
构成我唯一弱点的死局吗
And even in this in you fail.
即便在这场局中你还是失败了
What do I sense?
里面都有什么
Sacred soil, viking ash, and the blood of a witch I loved?
神圣之土,维京人的骨灰,我心爱女巫之血
Not the witch I loved most, though.
但不是我最爱的女巫
Oh, Freya.
弗雷娅
Did you think that your blood
你以为你的血
was the key to my demise?
是致我于死地的关键吗
I only wanted to be free.
我只想自由
You pathetic girl.
你真可悲啊
How should I punish you?
我该怎么惩罚你
Oh. I know.
我知道了
I'll send you to bed early.
让你早点睡去
She will take...
她会...
everything from us.
夺走我们的一切
You took everything when you broke our vow.
你打破我们誓言时,就已经夺走了一切
Perhaps I'll take something from you.
也许我该夺走些你的东西
Elijah?
以利亚
Gia, be a sweetheart
吉娅,乖
and take off your daylight ring.
摘下你的日光戒
No! No!
不要,不要
I can't stop myself.
我控制不了自己
No!
Noooo!
不要
No!
No! No!
不,不
You seem vexed, brother.
你看起来很恼火,哥哥
Wait until you see what I've got in store for Hayley.
还是等看完我怎么折磨海莉再动怒吧
Is that a hint of the fabled beast behind the red door?
你这是要释放你心中的那头猛兽了吗
Come on, brother. Let him out to play.
来吧,哥哥,放他出来陪我玩玩
You should know better than to fight me in anger,
你该知道我愤怒时,不该跟我打
for my anger is unending.
因为我的愤怒是无止境的
Klaus!
克劳斯
You shouldn't have come here, Camille.
你不该来,卡米尔
I came here because you need me.
我过来是因为你需要我
You need me
你需要我
to tell you that this--
告诉你...
This is not you,
这不是你的本性
And I know you are hurt,
我知道你很受伤
but please listen to me.
但请好好听我说
You are better than this.
你绝不至于堕落于此
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Not at all.
完全没有
Just another victim.
只是又多了个受害者而已
No.
Klaus, I know you won't hurt me.
克劳斯,我知道你不会伤害我
I have known that from the second we met.
我们第一次见面时,我就知道你不会
I trust you.
我相信你
Then you are already lost.
那说明你已经迷失了
No!
不要
Quite the sinister plot they had planned.
他们真是策划了一场精彩的阴谋啊
It would have failed in the end, though.
但最终还是会失败
Just as well you came to your senses and sided with me.
幸好你想明白跟我联手
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
My mind is quite clear.
我思路清晰得很
I just decided to purge it of treacherous barnacles.
只是想清理门户,解决掉叛徒
Bastard!
混蛋
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Actually, it was rather simple.
实际上,很简单
I just recalled what Elijah did to me
想想以利亚对我的所为
and reciprocated ten-fold.
十倍奉还给他而已
Be careful, or I'll apply the same equation to you.
你给我小心点,不然我会在身上如法炮制
Marcellus, keep Rebekah here.
马塞勒斯,看住丽贝卡
If she tries to leave--
如果她想逃走...
Well, you do enjoy life as a mortal--
反正你喜欢作为凡人的生活
You can punish her by taking that life away.
你可以取她性命作为惩戒
Go to hell.
下地狱吧
If by hell you mean somewhere you are
如果你口中的地狱是指
betrayed by those you hold most dear,
被最亲的人背叛
then it's from hell I've just come.
那我已经去过了
I didn't much care for it.
我不是很喜欢
Do as you're told.
你给我听命行事
There's a good lad.
这样才乖嘛
The child's magic is still cloaked.
那孩子的魔法还处于被隐藏的状态
I shall need your blood to track her.
我需要你的血来追踪她
No. Nik, don't!
不,尼克,不要
Keep your eyes peeled.
保持警惕
So the guys set up a perimeter.
手下们已布好边界了
We'll keep first watch.
我们当第一轮守夜人
You should get some rest.
你去休息吧
No. Hope's finally sleeping, Mary's watching her,
不,霍普终于睡了,玛丽在看着她
which means that we have 5 minutes to think.
也就是说我们有五分钟时间思考
Ok. What's on your mind?
好,你有什么想法
I want to decide where we're going.
我想确定我们的方向
I don't want to spend our life like this, always on the run,
我不想过这样的生活,一直逃亡下去
looking over our shoulders everywhere we go.
到每一个地方都要胆战心惊
If that's what we got to do--
如果我们必须这样做...
I know, and I'm not afraid.
我懂,我不害怕
I just--I want something better for her, for us.
我只是...想让孩子和我们过上更好的生活
So what do you think?
你有什么想法
Montana, North Dakota,
蒙大拿州,北达科他州
Washington?
华盛顿
We can go wherever you want.
你想去哪,我们就去哪
Jack.
杰克
Look. I know that I don't have to say this,
我知道我不必言明
and I know that we're in a junkyard in the middle of nowhere,
我也知道我们在偏僻的废物堆积场里
which is the least romantic place
绝对不是个浪漫的地方
to say this for the first time, but...
能让我第一次对你说...
I just want you to know that I love you.
我只想让你知道,我爱你
Think it through.
好好想一下
If I try to go, you kill me.
如果我逃走,你会杀了我
If I remove these--
但如果我打开镣铐...
That is the same as trying to go.
跟逃走没有分别
Can't you fight the compulsion?
你就不能反抗意念控制吗
He bled the vervain out of my body.
他将我体内的马鞭草全抽走了
Maybe this is all part of Nik's twisted revenge.
也许这才是尼克变态复仇计划的一部分
He doesn't mean for me to die.
他不是真想让我死
He wants you to kill this body
他想让你杀死这具身体
so I wake up in the original,
这样我会回到原来的身体
robbing me of my one chance to have everyrthing I want--
夺走我此生唯一实现夙愿的机会
Children, my promise to Kol.
孩子,我对科尔的承诺
Then we don't give him what he wants, all right?
那我们不能让他得逞
Don't run, and I won't hurt you.
不要逃跑,我就不会伤害你
I won't let that witch get her hands on my niece,
我不会让那女巫得到我的侄女
which means we're gonna have to do this the hard way.
这就意味着我们得来硬的了
What about Alaska?
阿拉斯加怎么样
I could live in Alaska.
我可以在阿拉斯加生活
Good evening, crescents.
晚上好,新月族
It will come as no surprise to learn
毫无意外
that things will not be ending well for you.
你们并不会有什么好下场
Go back inside. Get Hope and Mary out of here.
进去,带霍普和玛丽离开这里
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I'll be right behind you.
我马上就来
Jack. Just get Hope and run.
杰克,带上霍普快逃
Let's take him.
拿下他
You think you can defeat me with your toys?
你觉得你可以用玩具打败我
We're just getting warmed up.
我们只是热热身
So Hayley runs, and you hold the line.
海莉逃走,你死守
How valiant.
多么英勇
Not too bright though.
但并不聪明
You do remember our last somewhat one-sided altercation.
你还记得我们上次一边倒的争执吧
This ain't gonna be like last time.
这次不会和上次一样
What about Jack?
杰克怎么办
He and the others will meet us up the road.
他和其他人会在路上和我们碰头
It's her--Dahlia.
是她,达莉亚
All the more reason to go.
更应该离开了
No.
I'm not gonna teach my daughter
我不会教我的女儿
that it's ok to leave the ones you love to die.
放任自己爱的人送死是应该的事情
Take her and get her as far away from here as you can.
带上她,尽可能走得越远越好
It's ok. It's ok, baby.
没关系,没关系的,宝贝
Mama's gonna catch up with you real quick, ok?
妈妈很快就会追上你的,好吗
What about you?
你呢
I'm gonna rip that bitch apart.
我要把那贱人撕碎
That's not happening!
不可能
End of discussion!
讨论到此结束
Think about it. Why did mother want to destroy my true body?
你想想,为什么妈妈想要毁掉我的真身
Answer--to ensure I could never go back,
答案就是,确保我永远回不去
meaning if something happens to this one
意味着如果这身体有什么意外
my spirit's default is to jump back to the original.
我的灵魂就会自动跳回原来的身体
But do you really want to bet your life on that?
你真的想赌命一试吗
Of course, I don't want to!
我当然不想
That's part of Nik's maniacal plan.
这是尼克的疯狂计划中的一部分
He's not leaving me a choice.
他没给我留下选择
What if he just wants you dead?
如果他就是想让你死呢
No. However angry he is, I know my brother.
不,不管他有多愤怒,我了解我哥哥
Endless torment, fine, but he will never let me die.
无尽的折磨,是的,但是他绝不会让我死
So all we have to do is just play this out.
所以我们只能按他的计划继续
I try to go, you kill me,
我试着离开,你杀了我
and then...
然后
I wake up in my true body.
我在自己的身体里醒来
Don't make me to do this, all right?
别逼我,好吗
I don't want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
but if you don't back down,
但如果你不后退
I won't be able to stop myself.
我没发阻止自己
Marcel Gerard,
马塞尔?杰拉德
you really do care for me.
你真的在乎我
Well, the least I can do is save you from the awful act itself.
至少我可以让你不用做这可怕的行为
You have gotten stronger.
你得坚强些
I reckon you've gone from field mouse to lapdog.
我想你已经从田鼠变成了玩赏狗了
Come on then.
那来吧
Enough.
够了
Why is she with you, Klaus?
她为什么和你一起,克劳斯
Unlike some, he's doing what is best for his daughter.
不像某些人,他为女儿做了最好的打算
I'm gonna skin you alive!
我要活剥了你
What are you doing to us?
你对我们做了什么
Oh, this?
这个吗
No. This was my idea,
不,这是我的主意
stealing from Marcel the crescent curse
偷用了马塞尔曾经用在你们族群身上的
he once used on your pack.
新月族诅咒
Dahlia was all too happy to make the necessary adjustments
达莉亚,非常乐意做出了必要的调整
to accommodate your hybrid nature.
以适应你的混血天性
Now you will be trapped in wolf form,
现在你会被困在狼形
save for the full moon,
除了月圆之夜
leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief.
这样你就没多少时间造成不必要的伤害
And because of the unification ritual
因为联合仪式
linking you to your pack,
将你和你的族群联系在一起
now they will share your fate, queen.
现在他们都将共享你的命运,女王
Please. Please don't do this, Klaus.
求你了,求你别这么做,克劳斯
She's gonna steal our baby.
她会偷走我们的孩子
It was you who tried to steal my child,
是你试图偷走我的孩子
and for that, you will suffer.
因此,你将接受惩罚
Fellow witches of New Orleans,
新奥尔良的巫师们
the ancestors call us here today to bear witness
今天祖先将我们召唤至此是为了见证
as I accept the role of regent to our people.
我接受摄政统治我们的人
Should any among you have cause to argue
你们之中是否有人对我的接受
my acceptance of this role,
持有不满的意思
now is your final chance to speak.
现在是最后说出口的机会了
Then it's settled.
就此决定
Not too long ago, I was sacrificed by own coven.
不久前,我被我们的女巫团献祭
Feeling betrayed, I sided with vampires
感觉到背叛,因此站在了吸血鬼那边
against the very witches who lied to me,
对抗欺骗我的巫师
but tonight, I say let the past be the past.
但今晚,我宣布,过去的事就过去吧
From now on, we stand together against anyone who dare hold us down,
从今往后,我们联合起来对抗任何胆敢压制我们的
Even Klaus Mikaelson himself.
即使是克劳斯?迈克尔森也不行
Here and now
此时此地
begins the time of the witches.
巫师的时代,开始了
Daddy's here.
爸爸来了
It's all gonna be ok, I promise.
我保证一切都会没事的
And there she is.
是她
Such a beautiful child.
多么漂亮孩子
No!
Cami, do exactly as I say.
卡米,我让你做什么你就做什么
I want to thank you
我想要感谢你
for your hand in procuring her for me.
将她送给我
It must not have been easy betraying your family.
背叛你的家人一定很不容易
I will not see my daughter handed over
我不会看着我的女儿像某场战争的
like the spoils of some war.
战利品一样被交过去
To that end, I remind you of your promise.
因此,我提醒你,你做出的承诺
You will protect and mentor Hope,
你会保护教导霍普
drawing from her only what power you require to keep her safe.
只汲取能够确保她安全的能力
I will bond her to me first.
我会先把她和我结合在一起
Once I can channel Hope's power,
一旦我可以引导霍普的能力
I will be able to keep her safe from all harm,
我就能保证她不受任何伤害
always under my protection.
一直受我保护
I think not.
我想不是
Elijah?
以利亚
Elijah, you have to listen to me.
以利亚,你得听我说
He got in my head, he spoke to me.
他进到我的脑中跟我说话
You offered an alliance that would benefit my daughter,
你提出结盟,对我女儿有利
and now you wish to link to her,
现在你想要和她结合
even though you yourself still suffer from that sleep spell.
即使是你,也要饱受睡眠咒语的折磨
I will not lose my daughter to your affliction.
我不会让我的女儿受你的折磨
I will use her power to free myself as I said.
我说过了,我会用她的力量释放自己
And if you fail or if Hope is not strong enough?
如果你失败了,或者霍普还不够强壮呢
She is, after all, but a child.
她毕竟只是个孩子
I will not condemn her to your fate,
我不会让她获得你的命运
not when there is so obvious an alternative.
特别是有明显的选择的情况下
This, all of this, it's a trick.
这个,这一切都是假的
You've lost your mind.
你疯了
He has lost his mind.
他疯了
He needs her to trust him so he can do what he needs to do.
他需要她相信他,这样他才能做他该做的
If you require power to be immortal
如果你需要能力来永生不死
without the need to sleep for centuries,
不需要数世纪的沉睡
then why not channel one who already has eternal life?
为什么不连通一个已经拥有永生的人呢
Bond yourself to me,
和我联结吧
the immortal hybrid.
永生的混血儿
Once your sleep spell is broken,
一旦你的睡眠咒语被打破
then and only then
那时,只有那时
may you link yourself to Hope.
你才可以和霍普结合
He had to make it look convincing.
他必须让这一切看起来令人信服
To--to--to what possible end?
为了什么
He told me her secret.
他告诉了我她的秘密
I know how we can kill Dahlia.
我知道我们怎么可以杀死达莉亚

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
hybrid ['haibrid]

想一想再看

n. 混血儿,杂种,混合物

联想记忆
overcome [.əuvə'kʌm]

想一想再看

vt. 战胜,克服,(感情等)压倒,使受不了

联想记忆
reasoning ['ri:zniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 推论,推理,论证

联想记忆
impervious [im'pə:viəs]

想一想再看

adj. 不能渗透的,不为所动的

联想记忆
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
torment ['tɔ:ment,tɔ:'ment]

想一想再看

n. 苦痛,拷问
v. 使苦恼,拷问

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。