Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
We take Hope and the pack, and we leave town tonight.
我们带上霍普和狼群,今晚就离开这里
This body is still linked to Davina and those children.
这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子
If I leave it and it dies,
如果我离开,身体死亡
then Davina and the others die with it.
达维娜和其他人就会随之死去
That child is rightfully mine.
这孩子理应属于我
You're not taking her.
我不会让你带走她
Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon.
明日黄昏很快就会到来
In my plan to divide and conquer,
在我的分而治之计划中
you are the perfect kindling.
你是完美的引火物
Klaus!
克劳斯
What happened?
发生了什么
Klaus made Aiden spy on us.
克劳斯让艾登监视我们
Instead, he told me everything, so you killed him!
只不过他把一切都告诉了我,所以你就杀了他
So what if I did?
如果是我杀的呢
We define ourselves by our family.
家人与我们密不可分
For birth, we share their names,
从出生起,我们便共享姓氏
entrust them to protect that which we hold most dear.
将最宝贵的东西托付于他们保护
We value them above all others...
将他们至于一切之上
And yet inevitably, we are forced apart.
然而不可避免,我们越行越远
Promises are made
我们许下了誓言
then left unkept.
却无法遵守
Children in particular turn their backs on those who raised them
尤其是孩子,长大后他们便会离开父母
seeking lives of their own.
追寻自己的生活
The bond of family is not a bond forged by choice.
血缘之亲不是你能选择的
In fact,
事实上
some would see family as a terrible burden.
有人会认为家人是个沉重的负担
And thus, Niklaus,
所以,尼克劳斯
you find yourself here with me.
你才会跟我在这里
Dahlia.
达莉亚
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么
Where is my daughter?
我女儿在哪里
Get out of my head.
滚出我的意识
I'm not in your head.
我没有进入你的意识
You're in mine,
是你进入了我的
and seeing as you lie daggered by your own beloved brother,
如今你被亲爱的哥哥用匕首封印
you have no choice but to listen.
你别我选择,只能听我说
I have a proposition for you. Come along.
我有个提议给你,跟我来
Spare me the agonizing boredom and explain what it is you want.
别跟我绕圈子了,告诉我到底想怎么样
Quiet.
安静
I've no use for demented dreamscapes.
我对梦里的幻境没兴趣
Niklaus, listen.
尼克劳斯,你听
Oh, no.
不
The Vikings came while you were in the garden.
你去花园的时候,维京人来了
I'm scared, Dahlia. Don't be.
我好害怕,达莉亚,别害怕
I'll protect us, Esther, but come what may,
我会保护我们的,埃丝特,但无论如何
we must remain together always and forever.
我们一定要永远在一起
Promise? Promise.
答应我,我答应你
No. Don't grab me! Aah aah aah! Aah!
不,别碰我
Let her be!
放开她
No. No. No! Aah!
不,不要
No. Stop! Ah! Stop! Let me out!
放开我,放开我
Esther, no! No! Aah!
埃丝特,不要
Let me go!
放开我
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
The Vikings slaughtered the entire village.
维京人血洗了整个村庄
Esther and I were the only ones who survived.
埃丝特和我是唯一幸存下来的
We promised to stay together.
我们发誓永远在一起
Yes, always and forever,
是的,永远在一起
A familiar promise, but then, you knew that.
熟悉的誓言,但你也懂的
I suppose you think that makes us kindreds.
我想这点来说我们可以算是同病相怜
Not exactly.
不止如此
What I mean to show you is that we can be allies.
我想让你明白的是我们可以成为盟友
Hayley is gone.
海莉走了
You need to get her and the baby back here immediately.
你得让她和宝宝立刻回到这里
When Dahlia has been defeated.
达莉亚已经被击败
For now, they are safe.
目前,她们是安全的
Nowhere is safe from Dahlia,
有达莉亚在,哪里都不安全
and we will have no chance of ending her
没有那孩子,我们就无法
without that baby.
彻底终结她
What are you saying?
你这话什么意思
Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic.
达莉亚被一种强力魔法所保护
We have collected items that represent
我们已经集齐了所有
her vulnerabilities-- sacred soil,
代表她弱点的物品,神圣之土
the ash of a fallen Viking,
维京人的骨灰
the blood of the witch who broke her heart.
伤透她心的女巫之血
Yours. Yes.
你的,没错
Now, I will use these ingredients
现在,我会用这些原料
to create a killing ground
制造一个杀死她的地点
where Dahlia will be rendered mortal,
在那里,达莉亚会被变回凡人
but we need to lure her there, Elijah.
但我们必须引诱她过去,以利亚
Are you suggesting that I position my niece as bait?
你是建议用我的侄女来引诱她
Oh, how wonderfully convenient
那还真是巧
to offer this strategy when Niklaus has been removed.
尼克劳斯不在了你才提出这个建议
Klaus cannot be reasoned with.
克劳斯听不进道理
You can't honestly believe that I would allow you to do this.
你难道以为我会允许你这么做
What I believe is, you will make the right choice for Hope.
我认为,你会为霍普做出正确的选择
There is no other way to keep her
若想让她免受我所经历的
from the miserable existence I endured,
悲惨人生,被暴君奴役
one of slavery under a tyrant.
除此以外别无它法
Of course, if Dahlia does die,
当然了,如果达莉亚真的死了
you will also be free of that tyranny--
你也可以摆脱那暴君的统治
No more running, no more hiding.
不再逃亡,不再躲藏
So do not insult my intelligence
所以别再侮辱我的智商
by painting your actions as selfless.
说得你这么做真是什么无私之举一样
If you will not bring Hayley back here,
如果你不把海莉带回来
I will find Hope myself,
我会亲自找到霍普
and, as I said, there is no other way.
就像我说的,除此以外别无它法
I won't stand for this chauvinism.
真受不了你的大男子主义
It used to be called chivalry,
以前你管这叫英雄救美
and back then, you liked it just fine.
而且那时候,你似乎喜欢得很
I'm not sitting out the fight in some musty club.
我才不要在什么破旧酒吧里傻等
This musty club is the only place in the city
这个破旧酒吧是这座城市里
where magic can't hurt you,
唯一能保护你不受魔法袭击的地方
and it has the best bourbon.
再说了,这里有最好的波本酒
Elijah needs me.
以利亚需要我
Elijah can't worry about keeping you and Hope safe.
不能总让以利亚担心你和霍普的安全
We discussed it.
我们讨论过的
You'll have to kill me to keep me here.
要我留在这里,你最好杀了我
Hey, look.
听着
Thanks to Eva Sinclair,
拜伊娃?辛克莱所赐
you are linked to 8 teenage witches, remember?
你与八名年轻巫师相连,记得吗
If you get hurt, so do they, including Davina.
如果你受了伤,他们也会,包括达维娜
I know you don't want that.
我知道你也不想这样
I can't live like a porcelain doll,
我不能像个瓷娃娃一样活着
and I have no clue how to undo the damn spell.
我也不知道该如何解除这该死的咒语
That's why he's here.
所以我叫了他来
Could've just sent me a text.
你可以给我发条短信的
Well, Marcel's in a very kidnappy mood this morning,
马塞尔今早特别喜欢绑架人
but since you're here,
但既然你来了
unlink me.
解除我的连接
I've got a thousand places I'd rather be.
我只想赶紧离开这鬼地方
Whoa, this kind of dark magic,
等等,这种黑魔法
mm, it's tricky.
不是那么简单的
All right. I can reverse-engineer Eva's work,
好吧,我可以逆转伊娃的咒语
but it's gonna take some time,
但我需要时间
and you're gonna have to do your own magic.
而且你也得帮忙施法
She's not exactly a pro.
她不会施法
Well, she is exactly in the host body
但她的宿主躯体
that's at the center of the link.
正是所有连接的中心点
Besides, I've done my last bit of magic.
再说了,我已经不愿再沾染魔法
Now, I want to help the kids, but after that, I'm done,
我是想救那些孩子,但之后就结束了
no more witch business.
我不要再做任何巫术
Fine.
好吧
Get it done. I'll touch base later.
办好这件事,再联系
And when we're done, we're all done.
这事结束了,我们就再无关系了
I'm not your witch for hire.
我不是你手下的巫师
I left you a dozen messages.
我给你留了一打留言找你
Family crisis.
家庭危机
Have you spoken to Klaus?
你跟克劳斯谈了吗
Well, briefly.
谈的不多
Before I put him to sleep with a dagger,
在我用匕首刺伤他进入安眠以前
words were exchanged.
还是说了几句的
No. Elijah, Klaus didn't kill Aiden.
以利亚,艾登不是克劳斯杀的
He just took the blame
他之所以承认
because of some insane dictator edict
完全是因为什么独裁者的疯狂理念
about making people fear him.
认为被统治者该对他心生畏惧
Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing,
就算如此,如果我放了尼克劳斯
the very army protecting Hope would have revolted.
保护霍普的大军肯定要起义了
But you can't just leave him like that
但现在他女儿有危险
while his daughter's in danger.
你不能就这样不管他呀
Please. Your feelings are clouding your judgment.
拜托,你的感情在干扰你的判断
My feelings?
我的感情
For my brother. I'm not a fool, Camille.
对我弟弟的感情,我不傻,卡米尔
Although I valued our time together at the safe house,
虽然我很珍视我们在安全屋度过的时光
make no mistake.
别搞错了
I was in your head as much as you were in mine.
你在我思想里时我也在你的思想里
How long are you gonna leave him like that--
那你要让他那样睡多久
5 years, 10, a lifetime?
五年,十年,还是一辈子
Till Hope is safe.
直到霍普安全
Now I need your help.
现在我需要你的帮助
Elijah called.
以利亚来了电话
Freya is doing a locator spell to find us.
弗雷娅正在用定位咒找我们
We need to leave now.
我们得赶紧离开
Wait. You're burying Aiden here.
等等,你要把艾登埋在这里
I can't keep carrying him around forever.
我不能一直带着他走
Just give me a minute to get him into the ground,
给我点时间让我把他埋起来
and we'll get out of here.
我们就可以走了
You said that this is how wolves bury murderers and traitors.
你说这是狼人埋葬杀人犯和叛徒的方式
I know that Aiden was answering to Klaus,
我知道艾登为克劳斯当过间谍
but he was loyal to the pack in the end.
但最终他还是忠于狼群的呀
That's what got him killed, Jack.
因此他才被杀的,杰克
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
You think this is how I want to put Aiden to rest?
你觉得我就希望艾登这样长眠吗
I don't have a choice, Hayley.
我别无选择,海莉
You said it yourself. We got to go.
你自己也说了,我们得赶紧离开
It's not right.
这样不对
If we expect the wolves to put their lives on the line for Hope,
如果我们指望狼群为保护霍普献出生命
then they deserve to know that those lives matter to us.
至少该让他们知道我们也很珍视他们
We'll take Aiden down river,
我们带艾登去河边
give him a true crescent funeral.
给他办个像样的新月族的葬礼
Too much has been taken from our pack.
我们的狼群已经失去了太多
I won't let them lose this, too.
我不能连这个传统也夺走
What good's a jazz club with no bloody jazz?
爵士俱乐部居然没有爵士乐
Do you mind?
能安静点吗
I'm trying to reverse a very complicated sacrifice,
我是在试图解除一个很复杂的咒语
but then you whining about jazz is not helping me.
你在旁边抱怨爵士乐不叫帮忙
I'm afraid we have more pressing concerns.
恐怕我们现在有个更紧迫的问题
What's all this?
那是什么
Dark objects,
黑暗物品
because, apparently, now I'm a dispensary.
显然,现在我就是个配给员
It seems that Niklaus' distrust of Freya
看来尼克劳斯不信任弗雷娅
was not entirely misplaced.
也并非全无道理
Our sister wants to use Hope
我们的姐姐想要用霍普
to lure Dahlia into a trap.
来引诱达莉亚
And I assume you told her
那我想你也告诉了她
she's out of her lunatic mind.
她这完全是痴人说梦吧
I have another idea.
我有别的打算
Hope is something of a beacon for this new terror,
霍普是这个恐怖分子的最大目标
and now that she's been cloaked,
现在有藏身咒保护她
perhaps we could use something else to ensnare Dahlia.
也许我们可以用点别的东西来诱捕达莉亚
These enchanted objects should generate enough power
这些魔法物品应该有足够的魔力
to create a decoy of some kind.
制造出一个诱饵
Mr. Griffith, where do you think you're going?
葛里菲兹先生,你要去哪里
I agreed to help Rebekah break her bond
我答应了帮助丽贝卡解除和
with them 8 kids.
八个孩子的连锁咒
When you want to get back to that,
等你们想继续时
um, text me.
短信联系
Right now, I need the best minds
眼下,我需要城里
and the most formidable witches in this city.
最智慧最强大的巫师的帮助
Mr. Griffith, do you have any idea
葛里菲兹先生,你知道现在
the danger my niece now faces?
我的外甥女面对着怎样的危险吗
I wish her well-I really do--
我希望她安全,真的
but I'm done with magic, and this ain't my fight.
但我不想再用魔法,这本身也与我无关
Elijah, it's not worth it.
以利亚,不值得
I'll call Davina. I'm sure she'd be happy to help.
我联系达维娜,她一定愿意帮忙的
Dahlia demanded Hope by nightfall.
达莉亚要在夜幕降临前得到霍普
Time is of the essence.
时间不等人
You sure you want to do this?
你真要这么做吗
What else am I gonna do?
那我应该怎么做
I mean, it's not like I can call my family
我没法打给我的家人
because, um, they suck.
因为他们不好
I can't get revenge because Klaus is already in a coffin,
我没法复仇因为克劳斯已经到棺材里去了
and even if he wasn't, that's suicide. I have to leave. Oh, wait. Let me guess.
而且就算他没死,我也打不过他
You, uh--
你是
You need me to patrol the city for some witch.
需要我在城里找某个巫师吧
No. No, Josh.
不不,乔什
I'm not here to tell you what to do.
我不是来告诉你该做什么的
I'm just here.
只是来陪陪你
We were gonna leave town.
我们本来要离开这里的
I spent his last day saying
他生命的最后一天被我用来
good-bye to everybody but him.
和所有人告别,除了他
Marcel, I--
马塞尔,我
I didn't even get to say good-bye.
我都没能和他告别
Charming.
真好
This dismal hovel is where I endured
我在这个阴暗的小屋里
the terrors of Viking captivity for years.
被维京人囚禁了许多年
I performed the dark magic they demanded
我按照他们的要求施展黑魔法
so that Esther would be free of their violent abuse.
使埃丝特免于遭受他们的暴力虐待
While she was out in the sun gathering herbs,
她在阳光下摘着花草
I toiled in the gray of this room,
我却在这里忍受阴霾
but I never resented her.
但我从未怨恨过她
We'd made a promise.
这是我们的约定
Is this your feeble attempt to garner sympathy?
你这是想要博取点同情吗
To what end?
为什么
No ancient plight will ever justify
任何过去的痛苦也不能成为
your intention to enslave my daughter.
你想奴役我女儿的正当理由
Oh, Niklaus, our plights are the same.
尼克劳斯,我们的痛苦其实一样
You've been with Mikael.
你去见迈克尔了
Heh, we were only talking.
只是聊了聊天
No matter.
没关系
I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
This is potent sage soaked in serpent's blood.
这是蛇血泡过的鼠尾草
It'll give us strength. We can get out of this place.
可以给我们力量,我们就能离开这儿了
Esther, together, we can live forever.
埃丝特,我们可以永远在一起了
Dahlia, stop.
达莉亚,够了
I no longer wish to practice magic.
我已经不想继续用魔法了
Magic has kept us alive.
我们是借魔法保护才活下来的
And Mikael will protect me now, sister.
以后有迈克尔保护我了,姐姐
We plan to marry, have a family.
我们打算结婚,组建家庭
I am your family.
我就是你的家人
I'm your sister. We promised each other.
我是你姐姐,我们有过约定的
You'll always be my sister, Dahlia,
你永远是我的姐姐,达莉亚
but I wish for children of my own,
但我想要有自己的孩子
and...I love him.
而且我爱他
Stay, Esther. Let's sing our song.
留下来,埃斯特,我们来唱歌
But I don't remember that silly, little tune anymore, Dahlia.
可我已经记不得那破调子了,达莉亚
You really went all out cataloging all this stuff.
你还真把这些归置得整整齐齐
Have you diagnosed yourself with ocd yet?
你是得了强迫症吗
Very funny. It's my family's legacy.
有意思,这是我家的东西
I guess I'm done pretending i can stay out of it.
我想我不能再置身事外了
Unless there's something in that ledger
除非我们能找到方法
about mimicking a magical, tribrid baby,
造一个会魔法的混血宝宝
we're up the creek.
真是进退两难啊
Don't touch that.
别乱动
What, exactly, are you up to?
你到底在搞什么鬼
It's a resurrection spell for Kol.
这是复活科尔的咒语
Remember him, the brother you swore to save?
还记得他吗,这个你发誓要救的弟弟
I have every intention of--
我当然很想...
Wait.
等等
When Kol was trying to find a way out of dying,
当时科尔在找活下来的方法
he used representational magic.
他用了具象魔法
He-- he tried to transfer the curse into a clay doll, a golem.
他试图把诅咒转移到泥人或石像上
Here.
这里
You're right.
你说得对
If we can find a way to replicate
如果我们能复制霍普的能力
the baby's power source and transfer it into the doll,
并转移到人偶上
that's our decoy.
那就是我们的诱饵
You used to run these woods
你以前变成狼人的时候
when you were cursed to a wolf form?
来过这些林子里吗
Ran them before. I was an angry kid.
来过,那时我年少轻狂
I was pissed we were exiled.
我恨我们被放逐
I was pissed at my parents, pissed you were gone.
我恨父母,也恨你离开
Every kid with the wolf gene is angry.
每个有狼人基因的孩子都很易怒
I was a nightmare.
我简直是噩梦
Triggering the curse actually settled me down.
触发诅咒反而让我稳定下来
Oh, not me. I got worse.
我不是,我更糟了
Of course, it was different.
当然,每个人情况不同
When I triggered my curse, the crescent curse kicked in.
我的诅咒触发后,新月诅咒也发作了
So I was stuck as a wolf all month long.
我曾整个月都被困狼型
One full moon, our alpha didn't show up.
一次满月时,我们的首领没有出现
He was killed.
他被杀了
So I stepped up, protected these people,
于是我站出来保护众人
kept them safe, and that calmed me down.
护他们周全,这让我平静下来
At least for a little while.
至少能让我平静一会儿
I need to stop and feed her.
我得停下来喂她
There's a hideout about a half-mile south of here.
往南半英里有一处隐匿的地方
Grab some guys to watch your back.
叫些人盯梢
I'll round up the rest, and we'll make a perimeter. So Esther was cruel.
我去召集其他人把这里围起来
You'll excuse my complete lack of surprise.
别见怪,我一点也不惊讶
Seems it does run in the family.
这果然是家族特性
She left me for one of the very men
她把我丢给了那个
who slaughtered our village and stole us away.
杀了全村把我们带走的男人
My own sister abandoned me,
我的亲妹妹抛弃了我
just as your siblings have done,
就像你的手足一样
And, like you,
和你一样
I have been unjustly painted
我却被描述成了
as the villain of the story.
故事里的恶人
If you have a deal to propose,
如果你要跟我做交易
then find my body and undagger me.
那就找到我的身体,把匕首拔出来
Oh, I have the means to undagger you.
我倒是有办法帮你把匕首拔出来
I'm just not finished here.
不过我们这儿还没完
I don't care about my mother.
我不在乎我母亲
What I have to show you next is not about your mother.
接下来我要给你看的不是关于你母亲
It's about your daughter, and if you have any chance
而是你女儿,如果你真的想
to save her from what is to come,
救你的女儿
I suggest you listen.
我建议你还是好好听着
Very cliche.
真是老套
Tell me, did you inspire the witches of grimm lore,
该不会是你吧,教格林童话里的女巫们
enslaving a young girl in a hut on the edge of a dark forest?
把小女孩关在黑森林尽头的小屋里
I suppose you planned for this to be Hope's fate.
你打算让霍普过这样的生活吗
I did not enslave Freya.
我没有奴役弗雷娅
I kept her from those who abused our craft,
我保护她免受外人虐待
demonized us, and, most importantly,
人们把我们妖魔化,更重要的是
I shielded her from herself.
我保护她不受自己伤害
Freya? Freya, Freya,
弗雷娅,弗雷娅,弗雷娅
where did you get the yarrow flower?
你在哪里找到的蓍草花
You cannot go past the stream.
你不能去小溪对面
It is too dangerous.
太危险了
Then where shall I go,
那我该去哪儿
to the hovel or maybe your garden?
你的小屋,还是你的花园
Oh, no. I'm not allowed to venture that far.
不,你不准我去那么远
I might encounter another person,
我可能会遇到外人
and you would not stand for that.
你不能容忍这样的事
People are frightened
人们总是害怕
of that which they do not understand.
他们不明白的事物
They will only hate you.
他们只会恨你
I hate this place!
我讨厌这个地方
I want to see more than the same trees,
我不想每天只看着同一颗树
the same hills, a face that isn't yours.
同一座山,还有你的同一张脸
Freya, control it.
弗雷娅,冷静点
Control yourself, Freya.
冷静下来,弗雷娅
Freya, focus.
弗雷娅,集中精力
Sing with me. Calm your heart.
和我一起唱歌,让自己冷静下来
You sure it was completely out of control?
她真的完全失控了吗
Firstborn witches in this bloodline
家族的长女女巫
possess devastating power.
拥有毁灭性的能量
You're saying this is what's to come for Hope.
你的意思是霍普也会变成这样吗
Hope will suffer far more than Freya.
霍普会比弗雷娅更痛苦
Hope's magic will be tainted with your vampire blood
吸血鬼血统和狼人好斗的天性
as well as the aggressive wolf temperament.
会影响霍普的魔法
Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide,
如果没有我的正确教导
Hope's power will grow unchecked.
霍普的能力将不受控制
She will lash out at everyone, including you.
她会攻击所有人,包括你
She'll devastate the city that you love,
她会毁了你爱的城市
and then her terror will spread far beyond.
还会变得越来越恐怖
I, too, am a firstborn,
我自己也是长女
so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself,
所以只有我能救弗雷娅
just as I'm the only one who can save your daughter.
也只有我能救你的女儿
You've seen it, Klaus. You need me.
你也亲眼见到了克劳斯,你需要我
Miss him already?
已经开始想他了吗
Niklaus didn't kill Aiden.
艾登不是尼克劳斯杀的
So...who the hell did it, then?
那到底是谁干的
Freya, Dahlia, any number of witches
弗雷娅,或是达莉亚
with the desire to turn me against my brother.
或是任何想挑拨我们的女巫
So, given that taking out enemies
既然树立敌人
is sort of Klaus' forte,
是克劳斯的强项
you thinking about pulling that dagger out?
你还想把匕首拔出来吗
Until Hope is safe,
等霍普安全以后吧
I would rather not unleash that shakespearean rage.
现在还是不要释放一头狂怒的野兽
Well, whoever did frame him for Aiden's death
不管谁是始作俑者
got us to take our biggest weapon off the table,
我们最强的武器已经没了
which means you're gonna have to think like him.
也就是说你得按他的方式思考
So the Mikaelsons got you fetching their coffee now, huh?
你开始帮迈克尔森家送咖啡了啊
It's brain fuel. They're struggling in there.
这是提神补脑的,他们不容易
Things are catching fire that aren't supposed to.
事情已经火烧眉毛了
They're going through dark objects like crazy.
他们找咒语都快疯了
Caffeine is my Hail Mary.
咖啡因能救我的命
This is for Rebekah.
这是给丽贝卡的
It's a spell that unlinks her to them kids.
这个咒语能解除她和孩子的联系
It's got everything--
上面什么都有
Diagrams, pronunciations.
图形,咒语发音
It should be pretty straightforward,
应该很简单易懂
even for a baby witch.
即便初学者也能学会
You know, wouldn't it be easier if you just did it?
你来做不是更简单吗
I mean, a kid's life is at stake.
孩子们性命攸关
I'm carrying Lattes.
我只能买买咖啡
You have a gift, and you're not using it.
你有天赋,但却弃之不用
Magic is not a gift, Cami.
魔法不是天赋,卡米
In my experience,
根据我的经验
it's a loaded assault rifle with a hair trigger,
它是一把上膛的猎枪,一触即发
and I'm putting my gun down.
而我放下这把枪了
I don't give a damn what you, Elijah,
我不在乎你,以利亚
or the covens got to say about that.
还是巫师对此有何看法
"The covens"?
巫师吗
Josephine LaRue.
约瑟芬?拉鲁
She was our regent, chosen emissary
她曾是巫师会的摄政者
for all our consecrated dead.
被神圣的先人选为使者
The ancestors speak through the regent.
巫师祖先通过摄政者传达信息
With Josephine gone, the covens are a mess.
随着约瑟芬的离去,巫师会如今群龙无首
They need guidance. They got nothing.
他们需要指引,但他们什么都没有
They think they want me,
他们想要我来继任
but, like I said, I am done.
但我说过,我不会搅这趟浑水
Look, Vincent. I get it.
文森特,我懂你
I lost my uncle to a hex
我叔叔死于咒语
and my brother, um...
我弟弟也是...
But even I understand
但即便是我
that it's more complicated than that.
也能明白这其中很复杂
My friend Davina is trying to save someone she loved.
我的好友达维娜在努力救活心爱之人
She believes in something bigger than herself,
她相信至高无上的力量
and that helps her.
这对她有很大帮助
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
magic in the right hands can be a good thing.
可靠之人使用魔法是件好事
Just not my hands, not anymore.
只不过不是我来使用,我不会再用了
Wait.
等一下
They have a golem.
她们找了个傀儡
They keep using different binding agents.
一直在尝试不同的结合剂
We're desperate. Do you have any ideas?
我们没辙了,你有办法吗
Look.
听着
No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll.
一个假娃娃可骗不了强大的巫师
They need a heartbeat.
要有活人的心跳才行
Hold this.
拿一下
So after all that, Klaus wasn't even the one that killed Aiden.
我们折腾了半天,结果艾登不是克劳斯杀的
Thought you'd want to know.
想着你也许想知道这事
Why would he take the blame?
那他为何揽罪责上身
Because he's stubborn and irresponsible
因为他顽固,不负责任
on top of being a bloodthirsty, murdering lunatic.
而且还是个暴虐嗜杀的疯子
You doing OK?
你还好吗
It's--
只是...
Pack morale isn't exactly awesome right now.
狼族现在士气低落
Jackson's heartbroken.
杰克逊很心碎
Aiden was our friend.
艾登是我们的朋友
You're a leader who cares for her people.
你是个关心族人的首领
I get it.
我懂
Right now, you're a leader at war.
但此刻,你是这场战争中的一方首领
Now, you can either be their friend or their queen.
你要么做他们的朋友,要么做他们的女王
You can't be both.
二者不可兼得
All right. Those wolves, Jackson, they'd die for you.
那些狼人,杰克逊,愿意为你牺牲
Question is, are you gonna let them?
问题是,你愿意让他们牺牲吗
If the answer's yes,
如果答案是肯定的
Then you got to live with that.
那就要接受这个事实
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
I've located Hayley, and I strongly advise,
我找到海莉的位置了,我强烈建议
do not attempt to stand in my way.
你最好不要阻拦我
Niklaus' paintings contain Mikael's ashes in the soil.
尼克劳斯的画作里有迈克尔的骨灰
Go to the compound.
你去营地
You cannot stop me from getting that baby.
你不能阻止我去带走那孩子
You begin this spell. Prepare the battlefield.
你开始施咒,准备好一切
I'll bring Hope to you.
我会把霍普带过去
Your daughter will need my guidance...
你的女儿会需要我的指引
Just as Freya did.
就如弗雷娅一样
I think I'll find someone less hostile to teach her.
我还是找个友善一些的人教导她吧
Shouldn't be difficult.
应该不难找
Practically anyone would fit that criteria.
基本上所有人都比你友善
Will you be interviewing tutors while you lie desiccated?
你躺在那里慢慢枯竭,还怎么给她找导师
How long, do you think,
你觉得要多久
before Elijah and Rebekah release you?
以利亚和丽贝卡才会放了你
How old will Hope be?
霍普那时都多大了
So after twice failing to create a family of your own,
在两次重组自己的家庭失败后
now you wish to commandeer mine?
你想霸占我的家庭了吗
Not gonna happen, sweetheart.
别做梦了,亲爱的
Family? Family only ever brought me pain.
家庭,家庭只会给我带来痛苦
I want power.
我要的是法力
I am owed Hope's, and without it,
我需要霍普的法力,没有它
I will slumber again within the year.
一年之内我就会再次进入长眠状态
Freya turned on me because I denied her
弗雷娅反抗我,是因为我剥夺了
a basic need-- the love of a parent.
她的基本需求,父母的爱
That is why I need you, Niklaus,
所以我需要你,尼克劳斯
to remain her father.
继续当她的父亲
Try to imagine this.
想象一下
You will get to raise your daughter,
你可以亲自养育自己的女儿
and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me,
我可以连接我需要的法力
And in so doing, I would help Hope
如此一来,我能帮助霍普
to hone her craft that you couldn't possibly comprehend.
掌握你根本无法理解的法术
With us by your side,
我们站在同一战线
no one would ever test you ever again,
没人敢再挑战你
or you could lie there
或者你可以选择
and pray that Elijah releases you
躺在那里,祈祷以利亚会放了你
Before Hope learns to call Jackson "Daddy."
希望那时霍普没有把杰克逊当成父亲
Children...please.
孩子们,省省吧
I'm here to see Hope.
我来见霍普
Not gonna happen.
不行
One bite from us,
被我们咬上一口
there's venom in your veins.
狼毒就会侵入你的血液
Hard to find anything in these woods
等你头脑不清醒时
when your head's not right.
在林子里就什么都找不到了
Must we proceed with this nonsense?
一定要继续这出闹剧吗
From what I understand,
据我所知
you didn't exactly fare well against my brother.
你都不是我弟弟的对手
There's a difference between you and Klaus.
你跟克劳斯不同
See, you can't kill me.
你不能杀我
You're waiting for the day I die
你在等我死的那天
so that you can take your immortal place beside Hayley,
这样永生的你就会重新拥有海莉
and if you kill me, you lose her for good.
而如果你杀了我,你就永远失去她了
She'll never forgive you.
她永远不会原谅你
And speak of the devil.
说曹操,曹操就到
Elijah...
以利亚
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该过来
We have another plan.
我们有了新计划
Rebekah and Davina found a way.
丽贝卡和达维娜想到了一个办法
If we can replicate Hope's magic,
如果我们能复制霍普的魔法
we can lure Dahlia into a trap,
我们就能将达莉亚引入陷阱
after which, I'll kill her myself.
然后,我会亲自杀了她
All we need is a vial of Hope's blood.
我们只需要霍普的血
I'll give you her blood.
我会给你她的血
I'm trusting you, Elijah.
我信你,以利亚
The moment our home is safe,
等我们的家园安全了
you can return Hope to where she belongs--
你就可以把霍普送回属于她的地方
with family.
和家人在一起
By all means, think it over, though know this.
你好好想想吧,但提个醒
I shall not ask twice.
我不会再问你第二次
In my experience, an offer from a malevolent witch
根据我的经验,一个恶毒女巫的提议
always comes with a catch.
总有附加条件
What's yours?
你有什么条件
Hope is all Hayley will ever have.
霍普是海莉唯一的孩子
She will fight us. She will not relent.
她会一直与我们斗争,至死方休
In order for us to succeed and live in peace,
为了达到我们的目的,和平共处
Hayley will have to be eliminated.
海莉必须死
You would have me rob my daughter
你要让我夺取我女儿的母亲
of her mother so she will grow to hate me.
好让她长大后恨我一辈子
When she grows, you can tell her whatever story you like,
她长大后,你想怎么跟她说都行
but in the end, the truth is,
但最终,真相就是
you will have made the right choice for her.
你为她做出了正确的选择
The pack's gathering for the funeral.
来参加葬礼的族人们都到齐了
They're just waiting on one more.
大家都等着你了
You, Aiden, and Ollie use to hang out here?
你,艾登和奥利以前常来这玩吗
Yeah. We were like brothers,
是的,我们就跟亲兄弟一样
always looking out for each other.
总是互相扶持照顾
Hayley, before you came to New Orleans,
海莉,在你来新奥尔良之前
our pack chose me not just to lead them,
我们的族群推选我,不光是领导他们
but to stand for them.
最重要的是维护他们
We've lost too many to the Mikaelsons this year,
今年我们因迈克尔森一家失去了太多兄弟
and Elijah wants you to go back to their family
这一切都结束后
when this is all over...
以利亚想让你回他们家
But I can't live under Klaus' roof
但我不能跟克劳斯住在同一屋檐下
and be the alpha this pack deserves.
这样我不配当我们族群的首领
What are you saying, Jack?
你这是什么意思,杰克
I love you and Hope,
我爱你和霍普
and I will honor our vows always,
我们永远遵守我们的结婚誓言
but I need to know who your family is.
但我得知道谁是你的家人
If you want to go back to the Mikaelsons',
如果你想重回迈克尔森家
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你回去
If they really are your family,
如果他们真的是你的家人
then I got to protect my own.
那我就得去保护我的家人
I'll give you some time to think.
我会给你点时间考虑
I don't need time, Jack.
我不需要时间考虑,杰克
I spent my whole life searching for family,
我花了一辈子的时间找我的家人
and I found you and the pack.
现在我找到你和我们的族群
We need to do right by them...
我们不能辜负他们
starting with Aiden.
从艾登的事开始
I told Josh where he could find us.
是我告诉乔什上哪找我们的
Let him through.
让他过来
Once the spell is set,
一旦咒语生效
Dahlia won't be able to enter
只要达莉亚进来
without being rendered mortal.
就会被变成凡人
Where's the child, Elijah?
孩子在哪,以利亚
If we use her power to lure Dahlia,
如果我们用她的法力引出达莉亚
swear to me that hope will come to no harm.
你得向我发誓她不会受到伤害
Dahlia won't get close enough to hurt Hope.
达莉亚不会有机会靠近霍普伤害她的
She won't be able to hurt any child ever again.
她再也不能伤害任何孩子了
I do hope that is true.
希望这是真的
You are now the bait.
现在你是诱饵了
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
Hope's blood is now in you.
你体内有霍普的血
Therefore, Dahlia will now be hunting you.
所以现在达莉亚要找的是你
All we needed was a beating heart,
我们只需要一颗跳动的心脏
and though I question the purity of your heart's intent,
虽然我怀疑你的意图不纯
I hear it beating just fine.
你的心脏起码还在跳动
No. If Dahlia senses a ruse...
不,如果达莉亚发现这是个圈套
Rebekah assures me that this will work,
丽贝卡向我确保这会成功
and I trust her far more than I trust you.
比起你我更相信她
I am not your enemy, Elijah.
我不是你的敌人,以利亚
We shall see.
这还有待考量
Proceed with your preparations.
继续你的准备工作吧
I ain't seen a spell like that in a long time.
好久没见过这样的咒语了
It's pretty brave for someone so young,
对于一个年轻人来说相当勇敢
even a harvest girl.
即使是收获祭女孩亦然
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well, I mean, that's a loaded question for me,
这是个很复杂的问题
but you seem to be exactly where you supposed to be.
但看起来你相当掌控在握
Are you sure you can do this on your own?
你确定你能一个人完成这咒语吗
Don't remember asking for help.
我可不记得有求过你帮忙
No. You didn't.
你是没求过我帮忙
I'm asking for yours.
是我有事要求你帮忙
Davina, the covens need a leader,
达维娜,女巫团需要一个领袖
and they want to bestow that title unto me.
他们想把这头衔套在我头上
I'm not into that. They're getting pushy.
我不乐意,他们就急了
So I'm inclined to present them
所以我想向他们
with an alternative-- someone who's got faith,
推荐替补人选,有同样信仰的人
someone...someone who'll use the craft to help people...
喜欢用自己的魔法帮助他人的人
and from what I hear,
从我听到的消息看来
you seem to fit that description pretty well.
你挺符合这些条件的
I walked away from my coven.
我从自己的巫师团逃出来了
I'm talking about a direct connection
我说的可是跟
to the ancestors from all 9 of the covens.
九个巫师团先祖的直接联系
I'm talking about voodoo, hoodoo,
伏都教,巫毒教
sacrificial magic, representational magic.
牺牲魔法,代表魔法
I'm talking about necromancing.
还有降神术
Yeah.
没错
See, that's a whole lot of power,
这可是强大的魔法
and you're gonna need a hell of a lot more than this here rock
你需要比这破石头更多的魔力
if you ever want to get your boyfriend back.
才有可能救活你的小男友
I never thought much about
我从没多想过
the whole immortality part of being a vampire.
吸血鬼永生这一特质
Suddenly, forever feels like a really long time.
忽然之间,永恒感觉久得难以忍受
Elijah,
以利亚
I'm calling to say good-bye.
我是打来道别的
Hope and I, we can't be part of your family anymore.
霍普和我不能继续当你的家人了
All Hope's life, her family has tried to destroy her.
霍普出生后,她的家人一直试图伤害她
That can't be my little girl's story.
我不能让此成为我女儿的人生
Family is supposed to love you.
家人应该是最爱你的人
Even if she is free of Dahlia's firstborn curse,
就算她逃过了达莉亚的长子之咒
Hope would still be Klaus' daughter.
霍普依旧会是克劳斯的女儿
She'd inherit 1,000 years of enemies,
她会继承千年份的敌人
all his anger and rage.
以及他的愤怒与暴戾
I don't want Hope to be a Mikaelson.
我不想让霍普成为迈克尔森家的人
All the pain that comes with that name,
这名字所意味着的伤痛
she doesn't deserve that.
不该由她来承受
Elijah,
以利亚
Good-bye.
再见
She's right, Elijah.
她说得对,以利亚
I knew you were the smartest of your siblings.
我就知道你是你兄弟姐妹中最聪明的一个
No brute viking blood in those veins.
你身体里没有残忍愚昧的维京血液
I'm glad to see you made the right decision.
很高兴看到你做了出正确的选择
I never cared for Hayley,
我一向不在乎海莉的下场
but you should know,
但你要知道
the rest of my family
我其他的家人
will stand against us in defense of her.
都会为了保护她而阻拦我们
We will have to go through them.
但就必须打破他们的阻拦
Are you prepared for that?
你准备好了吗
They have more than earned
考虑到他们的所作所为
everything that is to come.
这一切绝对是罪有应得
We need to hurry.
我们得抓紧了
Even now, Hayley is attempting to flee
现在海莉正试图带着我的女儿
with my child.
逃离此地
Hmm, don't worry.
别担心
She won't get far tonight.
她今晚走不远