Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
Davina, the covens need a leader.
达维娜,女巫团需要一个领袖
I'm only doing this because you said it will give me
我这么做完全是因为你说
the power I need to bring back Kol.
我能获得足够力量复活科尔
I accept the role of regent to our people.
我接受摄政统治我们的人
I die, and then I wake up in my true body.
我死后就能在自己的身体里醒来
No.
不
Sacred soil, viking ash.
神圣之土,维京人的骨灰
Did you think that your blood
你以为你的血
was the key to my demise?
是致我于死地的关键吗
You're supposed to be guarding Hayley.
你本该好好守护海莉
She and Jackson took Hope,
她和杰克逊带走了霍普
and you will not find them, brother.
你不会找到他们的,弟弟
You helped Hayley escape with my daughter.
你帮海莉带着我女儿逃走
I want power. I am owed Hope's.
我要的是法力,霍普的法力属于我
You will get to raise your daughter,
你可以亲自养育自己的女儿
And I will channel the magic that has been promised to me,
我可以连接我需要的法力
And in so doing, I would help Hope to hone her craft
如此一来,我能帮助霍普
that you couldn't possibly comprehend.
掌握你根本无法理解的法术
I'm glad to see you made the right decision.
很高兴看到你做了出正确的选择
We need to hurry.
我们得抓紧了
What are you doing to us? The crescent curse.
你对我们做了什么,新月诅咒
Now you will be trapped in wolf form.
现在你会被困在狼形
He needs her to trust him
他需要她相信他
so he can do what he needs to do.
这样他才能做自己该做的
He told me her secret.
他告诉了我她的秘密
I know how we can kill Dahlia.
我知道我们可以如何杀死达莉亚
You're quiet.
你怎么都不出声
Are you having misgivings?
你有什么不安吗
I was just looking for a polite way
我只是在找一个礼貌的方法
to ask what the hell is taking so long.
问你花了那么长时间究竟在搞什么
Well, we can begin now.
我们现在可以开始了
Once we're linked, I'll no longer
一旦我们联系到一起,我就再也不用
have to sleep for 100 years again.
沉睡百年了
Your concerns for my status will ease,
你对我现状的担忧也会消失
and I will finally be able to focus on Hope.
而我也可以专注在霍普身上
I will only need a single drop
我只需要她的一滴血
of her blood, and then her power
如此一来,她的法力
shall be mine, also.
就会变成我的法力
What do you want to do about Freya?
你打算怎么处置弗雷娅
She served her purpose.
她的用处已尽
So tonight...
所以在今夜...
At the moon's apex, I'll end her life,
月亮升至最高点时,我会了结她的生命
and once our link is severed,
一旦我们的联系被切断
the bond that I share with your daughter
我与你女儿的羁绊
will become permanent.
将永远存在
Best get on with it, then.
那就赶紧开始吧
So now that you have healed...
既然你伤愈了
What do you mean, Niklaus had a plan?
你说尼克劳斯有计划是什么意思
We had a plan,
我们有个计划
a plan he has mercilessly destroyed!
一个被他无情毁掉的计划
Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah.
你的计划根本不可能成功,以利亚
When Klaus got into my head,
克劳斯入侵我大脑时
he said your plan would fail.
他说你们的计划会失败
So he had to enact one of his own.
所以他得实行他自己的计划
And what might that be?
他的计划又是什么
He has to get her to link to him.
他得让她与他结成联系
My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy?
我弟弟想与敌人相联吗
She'll be virtually indestructible.
那她不就更所向披靡了吗
He said I had to convince you
他说让我说服你
that everything he had to do
他要做到的一切
he had to do alone.
都必须独自去做
You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia,
你手上的材料不能杀死达莉亚
and he has to buy time
在他找到正确的材料前
before he finds the right ones.
必须得争取时间
How?
要怎么做
With your strength,
有了你的力量
I will never need to sleep for a century again.
我就在也不用沉睡百年了
Well, perhaps one more nap.
也许再小眠片刻亦可
Come on. Come on.
醒来,醒来
No.
不
It can't end this way.
不能就这么结束
This is not how you die!
你不能就这么死去
Well, I have always been a sucker for a good display of strength.
我一直很喜欢看男人展示力量
Fair warning,
警告你一句
if you're still compelled to kill me,
如果你还处于受强制想杀我的话
you've got a whole new fight on your hands.
现在可不会那么容易了
That was one hell of a gamble.
你这把赌得太大了,太冒险了
I didn't have much choice.
我没什么选择
With Klaus as the dealer, I expect a crappy hand.
克劳斯坐庄的时候我肯定拿不到好牌
And it's not just a bad hand.
这不仅仅是牌运不好
He rigged the game.
他操控了整个牌局
He compelled me to hurt you
他强迫我伤害你
because he knows what you mean to me.
因为他知道你对我来说有多重要
Well, this should be good.
这下有好戏看了
I am sorry about your friend.
对你朋友的遭遇,我深表遗憾
Are you?
是吗
I'm not condoning Klaus' actions.
我不是在包庇克劳斯的行为
I'm trying to help you.
我在试图帮你
All I know is, Klaus will do
我只知道,克劳斯会
whatever he has to do for...
不惜一切代价...
Klaus will do whatever he has to do for Klaus.
克劳斯只会不惜一切代价实现一己私利
Now Hayley is not answering her phone.
现在海莉不接电话
Now, what has he done?
他究竟做了什么
Don't blame the messenger.
别杀信使
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Looks like Niklaus had a lot on his to-do list last night,
看来克劳斯昨晚干了不少好事
and as for Hayley...
至于海莉...
What is it?
你知道什么
When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell
克劳斯攻击我的时候,偷走了
that I used on the crescent wolves.
我用来对付新月狼族的咒语
So he would condemn her to the body of a beast?
他是要把她变成野兽吗
Elijah, listen to me.
以利亚,听我说
Hayley will be human once a month.
海莉每月能恢复一次人身
We will find her, and we will help her.
我们一定会找到她,帮她解除咒语
No.
不
We need to focus on those
我们得专注于拯救
who need saving today.
眼下深陷危机中的人
Freya called.
弗雷娅打来了
Dahlia is incapacitated.
达莉亚丧失了法力
They are two hours north
他们在北面离这两小时车程
at orchard near pearl river.
珍珠河附近的果园里
She has Hope.
霍普在她手上
Well, my adage holds.
我的格言果然没错
Nothing good ever happens in a clearing in the woods.
在树林肯定没什么好事会发生
Nothing good ever happens
只要关乎我弟弟
where my brother is concerned,
永远不会有什么好事
with one exception.
只有一个例外
How is she?
她怎么样
She's a Mikaelson. She's resilient.
她是迈克尔森家的人,强韧着呢
When I woke, they were like this.
我醒来后他们就成这样了
Rebekah tells me Klaus has a plan
丽贝卡告诉我克劳斯有个计划
to kill Dahlia,
能杀死达莉亚
that he knew our plan would not work.
他也知道我们的计划不会成功
Yes. According to him, our ingredients were incorrect.
是的,他说我们找到的材料不正确
Niklaus infiltrated Dahlia's mind.
尼克劳斯入侵了达莉亚的大脑
You didn't break her heart.
你没有伤她的心
We needed the blood of the witch she loved most,
我们需要她最爱的女巫的血
and you were not that witch.
但那个女巫不是你
That honor belongs to our beloved mother.
这个荣誉属于我们亲爱的妈妈
So we need Esther's blood.
所以我们需要的是埃丝特的血
Well, that's impossible.
这不可能了
I killed her.
她被我杀了
One incarnation.
你杀的不过是她的一个肉身
Our mother is buried in New Orleans.
我们的母亲被埋在新奥尔良
Niklaus wants us to revive the original body.
尼克劳斯想让我们复活她原本的身体
Earth magic.
大地魔法
Ah, who taught you this?
谁给你教的啊
Closest thing I had to a teacher--
最算得上是我老师的人
The guy I'm bringing back.
也就是我要救的人
Now, when you became regent, our ancestors gave you
当你成为摄政者,祖先才赋予了你
a one-time-only access to their power.
只此一次动用他们力量的机会
Now, are you sure you want to use that
你确定你要用它来救
on Kol Mikaelson?
科尔?迈克尔森吗
I've already made up my mind.
我已经想好了
Spell's almost done.
咒语已经快完成了
I just use the power of the spirits
我只要借神灵之力
to turn dirt and ash into flesh and bone,
将尘土化为血肉之躯就完成了
though maybe I should've worn an apron.
虽然也许我现在该带个围裙
Look, Davina Claire. You want my advice?
达维娜?克莱尔,听我一句劝
As someone who has just been put
作为一个刚被卷入过
through the Mikaelson meat grinder, be careful.
迈克尔森家族恩怨的过来人,请你谨慎
Kol's not like his brothers.
科尔和他的兄弟们不一样
They all turn on each other.
他们总在自相残杀
"I against my brother, my brother and I
我会和兄弟战斗,但面对外来的敌人
against the infidel."
我们依旧并肩作战
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that families fight,
意思是家人间会有不和
but when push comes to shove,
但到了紧要关头
you can always trust a Mikaelson
他们是兄弟,就总会
to back another Mikaelson.
选择帮助兄弟
So you watch your back.
所以你要小心
Nik is demented.
尼克就是疯了
Are we really to dig up our mother,
我们真要把母亲的尸体挖出来
burn her to ash, swap that ash for Kol's,
烧成灰,然后和科尔的换掉
and then trick Davina into using up her last chance
骗达维娜用掉她唯一一次
to bring someone back from the dead,
复活的机会吗
not to mention we lose the opportunity to save Kol
更别提这样我们也失去了救回科尔
if Davina doesn't turn us inside out?
前提是我们还没死在达维娜手下的话
Or we dig a deep hole and leave both our problems
或者我们可以掘个深坑,把我们所有的
at the bottom of it.
问题都埋起来
I say we choose a more permanent option--
我建议我们用个更一劳永逸的办法
find the white oak stake, kill Klaus.
找到白橡木桩,杀掉克劳斯
Dahlia dies with him.
达莉亚就会随之身亡
Oh, yeah, and so do I
倒是没错,但还有我
and every other vampire that klaus has turned.
和每个克劳斯变的吸血鬼
The dagger.
匕首
It's bloody melting.
它在融化
We have no choice but to finish
我们别无选择
the task that Niklaus has set.
只能完成尼克劳斯的计划了
Oh, isn't this lovely -- fresh air,
多好啊,空气新鲜
the birds are singing in the trees,
树上有鸟儿在唱歌
terfect day to dig up mommie dearest's corpse.
真是去挖亲爱的母亲的尸体的好日子啊
Perfect day to carry out the assignment of a lunatic.
完成一个疯子的计划的好日子
What's that saying--
那句话怎么说的来着
a madman often speaks the truth?
真理总藏在疯言疯语中
Can't help but think we should be using
我总觉得我们应该用这个机会
this opportunity to raise Kol,
复活科尔
and not this daft bitch.
不是这个疯女人
You speak as if it's a foregone conclusion.
你现在反对也没用
Let's not forget, we still have to deceive Davina Claire.
别忘了,我们还得骗过达维娜?克莱尔
So perhaps we steal a page
也许我们可以删减一点
from Niklaus' playbook.
尼克劳斯剧本的内容
She might yet help us
她也许可以在
if she has no idea that she is helping us.
不知道她会帮到我们的情况下帮到我们
I said I'd stay in that witch body
我说我会留在女巫身体里
until I saved Kol.
直到想办法救出科尔
Now I've broken my promise,
现在我已经破坏了承诺
and I am actively conspiring
而且我还阴谋欺骗达维娜
to shanghai Davina of her one chance
夺走她唯一一个自己
to bring him back herself.
复活他的机会
I feel like a traitor.
我觉得我就是个叛徒
You are not to blame.
这不能怪你
It's not just my promise to Kol.
不光是我对科尔的承诺
Now, because of Nik's spite,
现在因为尼克
I am once again built to take life,
我又一次成了嗜血的恶魔
tobbed of the chance to create it.
失去了救助生命的机会
Luv, he stole from you, too.
亲爱的,他也夺走了你的东西
Gia was innocent.
吉娅是无辜的
Innocence does not do well with our family.
无辜的人和我们的家族产生关系终无善果
She's not the only thing Nik stole from you last night.
尼克昨晚夺走的属于你的东西可不只是她
Oh, Hayley was never mine to steal.
海莉本来就不是我的
Elijah, it hurts me to see you pretend
以利亚,看你假装自己没有幸福的权利
You don't deserve happiness,
假装自己不配拥有她
that you don't deserve her.
让我心痛
And what about you, sister?
那你呢,妹妹
Where is your happiness?
你的幸福又在哪
I suppose it's a family trait.
也许这是家族遗传吧
Everything we love we turn to ash.
我们爱的一切都会化为灰烬
Elijah said Klaus kept Kol's ashes in a blue urn.
以利亚说克劳斯把科尔的骨灰放在蓝罐子里
What he didn't do was narrow the field.
但这线索完全没有帮助
Heaven forbid one thing not be
这家里简直就没一件事能
a damn secret in this family.
不是个秘密
Yet, despite your anger, here you are,
虽然你很生气,但你还是在和
casting your lot with Klaus.
克劳斯并肩作战
Is that because you believe his plan's going to work?
因为你相信他的计划会成功吗
That is the Mikaelson paradox.
这是迈克尔森家族的诅咒
You want to love and kill each other
你既爱着你爱的人
all at the same time.
又想杀掉他
Look who got lucky.
瞧瞧谁走运了
Either you have a curious definition of "Luck,"
如果不是你对走运的定义不同常人
or someone got to those ashes before we did.
那就是有人在我们之前拿到了他的骨灰
All right. We better find a way to stop that dagger from melting
我们还是去想想办法阻止匕首融化吧
because if the thief is who I think it is, we've got a problem.
因为如果小偷被我猜中,那就麻烦了
It's gonna be weird,
会有点奇怪吧
seeing you with your original face.
看到你真正的模样
He was a handsome one, my brother.
他很英俊的,我哥哥
So much for your big promise
这就是你所谓的保证
to stay a witch till we got Kol back.
在救回科尔前保持巫师身份吗
He is my brother, and I have loved him
他是我哥哥,我爱着他的时间
many lifetimes longer than you have been on this earth.
是你这短暂生命的好多倍
I will stop at nothing to get Kol back,
我会想尽办法救回科尔
no matter what flesh I'm in.
不管用哪个身体
I'm sorry. So what happened?
抱歉,你怎么变回来了
Nik happened.
还不是因为尼克吗
I suppose he thinks I'm more durable
我想他是觉得我的这个身体
in this body, and he is probably right,
更有用,而且他也许是对的
given we're up against Dahlia.
既然对手是达莉亚的话
That's why I'm here. I need your help.
所以我才来,我需要你的帮助
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
There is only one witch strong enough to stop Dahlia,
只有一个女巫足够强大到能阻止达莉亚
and that is my very dead mother Esther.
那就是我死去的母亲埃丝特
I need you to use your power as regent
我需要你动用你摄政者的力量
to bring her back.
复活她
No. I only get one shot at this.
不行,我只能使用一次
I'm using it to bring back Kol.
我要用在科尔身上
Please, luv. I promise you, we will find another way.
拜托,亲爱的,我保证我们会想到其他办法
You are all liars.
你们都是一群骗子
I'm gonna bring back the only one of you
我要复活的是你们家族中
who has ever meant anything.
我唯一在乎的人
It's no use.
没有用
I can't slow her magic.
我没办法减缓她的魔法
Everything I'm trying fails.
我尝试的所有办法都失败了
There's got to be a way to kill her.
肯定有办法杀死她
There is. No. Freya!
确实有,不要,弗雷娅
Freya, we can find another way.
弗雷娅,我们能找到其他方法
I'm sorry, but I see no other way.
对不起,但我想不到别的办法了
Ah! No! No! No!
不,不,不
You kill him, you kill me, too!
你杀了他,你也会杀了我
I don't want to kill you.
我不想杀了你
I don't want to kill him.
我也不想杀死他
This is the family I longed for,
这是我一直渴望的家庭
but, because of her,
但因为她
I'll forever be alone.
我注定永远孤独
Sister...
姐姐
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
What did you do?
你做了什么
It wasn't Rebekah.
不是丽贝卡干的
Rather simple matter, actually.
其实事情很简单
So much for your big promise
你不是答应过科尔
to stay a witch till we got Kol back.
在他复活之前保持女巫之身吗
He is my brother, and I have loved him
他是我哥哥,我爱着他的时间
many lifetimes longer than you have been on this earth.
是你这短暂生命的好多倍
I will stop at nothing to get Kol back.
我会想尽办法救回科尔
That was my only chance.
刚刚那是我唯一的机会
That was Kol's only chance.
科尔唯一复活的机会
Now I know why he hates you.
我总算知道他为什么恨你了
I'm so sorry, luv.
我很抱歉,亲爱的
I promise we'll get Kol back, just not today.
我保证我们会将科尔复活,只不过不是今天
Welcome back, mother.
欢迎回归,母亲
I'm almost impressed by the lengths you'd go to
你为你女儿付出的心血
for your little girl,
让我好生佩服
Though not enough to let bygones be.
但不足以让我对此既往不咎
We are still linked, dear aunt.
我们的力量仍联结在一起,亲爱的姨妈
You may not want to punish me
用那件特殊武器对付我
with that particular weapon.
似乎不是上策啊
Hmm, I made sure that the link between us
我在融化那把匕首的同时
melted along with that dagger...
解除我们之间的联结
Meaning...
也就是说...
I'm quite free to kill you.
我可以无所顾虑杀死你
Why didn't she take Hope?
她为什么没带走霍普
Because all she needed was a drop of her blood.
因为她只需要一滴血就够了
Unfortunately, I have no idea
不幸的是,我不知道
where the vile harpy has fled to.
那个老妖逃向何处了
All right. Go. Get Hope someplace safe.
好,走,把霍普带到安全的地方
I'll track down your witch,
我去追踪那个女巫
and when this is over,
等这事完结了
You and I are gonna settle up.
我们俩要好好算一账
Provided we survive what's to come tonight,
如果我们俩今晚能活下来
I look forward to it.
算账也无妨
Davina, are you ok? I sensed something was wrong.
达维娜,你没事吧,我感觉到了事情不妙
Elijah hijacked my spell.
以利亚搞乱了我的咒语
But you're all right.
但你没事
I'm not ok.
我有事
I'm furious, and I can do something about it.
我怒不可遏,而我有能力反击
I am regent of all 9 covens.
我是九个巫师团之首
I will turn every single witch
我会让每一个巫师都去
against that family until they're broken.
对抗那个家族,直到他们支离破碎为止
Fair enough.
这么做无可厚非
All I ask is that the war wait one day, just one day.
我只求你等一天再对付他们,就一天
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You're right.
你说得对
You're learning what I've known for over 200 years,
你学到了我已知两百多年的事实
that if you're not a Mikaelson,
那就是,如果你不是迈克尔森家的人
You're cannon fodder, but right now,
你就可以随时当炮灰,但现在
their problem is my problem.
他们的问题也是我的问题
I need you to find Dahlia.
我需要你帮我找到达莉亚
You want me to help them.
你想让我帮他们
Dahlia wants to kill them all, right?
达莉亚想杀了他们所有人,懂吗
If Klaus dies, I die. Josh dies.
如果克劳斯死了,我就会死,乔什也会死
Everyone I've turned dies.
我转化的吸血鬼都会跟着死去
Help me right now,
你现在帮我
and we all live to fight another day.
我们都会活下来,改日再了这桩恩怨
Camille, I need your help.
卡米尔,我需要你的帮助
"Hello, Klaus." "Hello, Camille. "
你好,克劳斯" "你好,卡米尔
Thank you so much for convincing
感谢你说服我愤怒的兄弟姐妹
my furious siblings to join my machiavellian plan."
加入我不择手段的阴谋大计"
"Yeah. That was good times. Oh, what did you say? "
不客气,可好玩了,你说什么
How is my neck? It's healed.
我的脖子怎么样啦,愈合了
Thank you so much for asking."
感谢你的问候"
Now, you were saying?
好,你想说什么
I had to make it seem as if I cared for nothing,
我得伪装成我冷血无情的样子
for no one,
不在乎任何人
but you should know that when I hurt you--
但你应该知道,当我伤害你时...
Our battle is not yet won,
我们尚未赢得这场战争
and I need you to protect
我需要你帮我保护
the most important thing in my life.
我生命中最重要的人
I need you to do it here,
我需要你守在这里
where magic is void,
这里对魔法免疫
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I will find a way to make it up to you.
我会想办法补偿你的
Let me guess-- you brought me back
让我猜下,你将我复活
from the dead to torture me.
是为了折磨我
My dear mother, we simply need your blood,
亲爱的母亲,我们只需要你的血而已
but in the event that you should suffer horribly,
但在这件事上,你要忍受巨痛
I can't promise I won't enjoy it immensely.
我得承认,看你受苦我很开心
Ah, mother, I've arrived just in time
母亲,我来得刚刚好
for another of your deaths,
祝贺你又一次复活了
and, as much as I appreciate the front-row seat,
尽管这场大戏真心精彩
I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the festivities.
但我恐怕庆功宴要延后了
You're in excellent spirits.
你心情不错啊
Lucky for you,
你很幸运
as I'm the one needed to save the day.
将由我来扭转乾坤,拯救大家
Is that what it's called?
你这么认为吗
Why not? My plan's worked perfectly.
为何不呢,我的计划进展得很顺利
Easy, Elijah.
别冲动,以利亚
I can see your red door swinging wide open,
我可以看到你内心的猛兽正跃跃欲试
but our job's not yet done.
但我们的任务还没完成
Shall we kill her and be done with it?
我们该杀了她,了结此事吗
To be clear, I do want her blood,
说清楚,我确实想要她的鲜血
but I want it on this blade,
但要沾染到这把刀上
which I've had bound with the soil
我将达莉亚的家乡之土
from Dahlia's homeland, not to mention viking ash.
联结在这把匕首上,还加上了维京人的骨灰
Mother's demise will have to wait.
让母亲再次安息这事要等等了
You see, I need her to weaken Dahlia's defenses,
我需要她来减弱达莉亚的防御力
bit of psychological warfare
来场心理战
before I slaughter the both of you.
然后我再将你们两个都杀了
Ah, yes.
是啊
You expect me to walk willingly to my death.
你们指望我心甘情愿走向死亡
Oh, willing participation would have been a bonus,
心甘情愿自然是锦上添花了
but it's far from necessary.
但没这个必要
If needs be, I'll drag you there myself.
若有需要,我会亲手把你拖过去
Yes, dear mother, you do not have a choice.
是的,亲爱的母亲,你没得选择
Then again, why should you be
那么你为什么
any different from the rest of us?
会和我们其他人有所不同
We're all dancing puppets
我们都是尼克的
in Nik's end-of-days marionette show.
末日木偶秀里的木偶
He forces every move we make.
他逼迫我们做出每一个举动
And how long are you gonna stand there
你要站在那里多久
and pretend you don't need me to?
假装不需要我这么做
The both of you have fought me at every turn,
你们俩,事事和我作对
leaving me no choice but to act alone.
让我别无选择只能独自行动
We're no strangers to disagreements on the battlefield,
我们常常在战场上意见不一
but we also have a very long history of doing
但我们更常做的是
whatever it takes to win the war.
不惜一切代价赢得战争
And what of Gia...
那吉娅又是怎么回事
Hayley?
海莉呢
Collateral damage.
附带损伤
You claim your actions are part of some ruse.
你声称自己的行为是策略
This was punishment.
这就是惩罚
Punishment? What ever for?
惩罚,为何而施的惩罚
Perhaps the dagger you put in my heart.
也许是因为你刺进我心脏的匕首
You brought that upon yourself.
那是你自找的
No. We have fought together for centuries,
不,我们共同奋战了数个世纪
and once again, to break your enemy,
又一次,为了打倒你的敌人
you broke your family.
你伤害了你的家人
Well, know this.
记好了
Whatever the outcome tonight,
不管今晚结局如何
you will no longer see me by your side.
我将再也不会站在你身边
You want to be alone?
你想要独自一人行动
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你
You have your wish.
你愿望成真了
Come, mother.
来吧,母亲
When I invited you to meet me,
当我邀请你来见我
I had no idea we were gonna have such a gorgeous guest.
我不知道还会有这么个美丽的小客人
You have blood right there.
你那里有血
Oh, yeah.
是啊
My dry cleaning bill has been insane
搬回镇上之后
since moving back into town.
我的干洗费用就疯涨个不停
Drinking in front of a baby.
在孩子面前喝酒
New all-time low?
全新下限吗
Well, you're the one who brought her into a bar.
把她带来酒吧的人可是你
Oh, yeah.
对
I know that look-- sense of obligation, duty.
我知道这表情,义务,责任
What do you feel like you owe these people?
你觉得你欠他们什么
You forgot, I have a few psychology degrees
你忘了,在你全心照料的家族偷走我身体前
before the family you're so wrapped up in stole my body.
我可是有几个心理学学位的
So you're head-shrinking me now. Is that it?
所以现在你在给我洗脑,是吗
No. I'm-I'm trying to figure out why
不,我是想弄清楚,为什么
a smart, levelheaded woman such as yourself
一个像你这样聪明,冷静的女人
would choose to stick around a town that,
为选择留在镇上
to my eyes, seems to offer you nothing but danger.
在我看来,似乎只会给你带来危险
I'm the last of my family line.
我是家族的最后一人
The O'connells have a long legacy here.
奥康纳家在这里有着长久的历史遗产
Don't feed me that legacy crap, Camille.
别跟我说什么遗产废话,卡米尔
You want to talk about legacies?
你想谈谈遗产吗
My mama, her mama, and they daddy before them
我妈妈,她妈妈,他们的父亲
were some of the wickedest witches
是这城市里西边
the west side of this city has ever seen,
最邪恶的巫师
and yet still, I'm able to walk away from magic
然而,我还是能够远离魔法
because I know that it's not good for me,
因为我知道这对我没好处
just like Niklaus and his whole clan
就好像尼克劳斯和他的部落
are not good for you, Camille.
对你都没好处,卡米尔
So you're walking away, huh?
所以你就离开了
More like you're dumping your responsibilities
更像是你把你的责任丢给了
on a teenager who doesn't know any better.
什么都不了解的青少年
She knows better. She knows.
她很了解,她知道的
She knows a hell of a lot more than she should,
她知道的比她该知道的要多得多
and if she's not careful, she doesn't walk the right line,
如果她不小心,不走正确的路
she's gonna end up being the wickedest of them all.
她就会变成最邪恶的女巫
You mark my words.
你记住我的话
Then why would you leave her without a teacher?
那你为什么放任她无人教导
Well, ok. Fair enough. Pick a fight.
好吧,说得好,来挑衅
Call me out, but, um,
难倒我了,但是
from one head shrink to another,
从一个难题到另一个
what is it that you're deflecting from yourself?
你到底在逃避什么
You want to know why I stay in town?
你想知道我为什么留下
Yeah.
是的
Because--against every ounce of my better judgment, my sanity,
因为,和我的每一点较好的判断,理智
and my common sense-- it turns out,
常识相违背,结果却证明
I have complicated feelings for a monster.
我对一个禽兽有着复杂的感情
And does this monster have complicated feelings for you?
那这个禽兽对你是否也有复杂的感情呢
I think it's entirely possible that he does, yeah.
我觉得他完全是有可能有的
We're gonna need another bottle.
我们需要再来一瓶
Yeah.
是啊
Two centuries ago,
两个世纪以前
this city hung its traitors right here.
这个城市将叛徒挂在这里
I thought it only fitting
我觉得这里很适合
that it be your slaughtering grounds.
做你的屠宰地
I actually pity you.
我实际上很同情你
Over the course of our long lives together,
在我们一起生活的这么久的日子里
I could see you were broken.
我能看出你受了伤
I used to think it was my fault,
我曾以为是我的错
but in time,
但后来
I learned your ability to love died long ago.
我知道了,很久前你就丧失了爱人的能力
Darkness isn't born, you know.
要知道黑暗不是与生俱来的
It's created...
而是被创造出来的
by the snuffing out of a light.
通过扼杀光明
So, however you thought you might mend me,
所以,不管你以为自己能够修补好我
please know you never could.
请你知道你永远不行
Whenever I looked in your eyes,
我每次看着你的双眼
I saw your mother,
我就看到你的母亲
the sister who turned my heart to stone...
这个将我的心变成石头的妹妹
and with that stone,
拥有这样的石心
I will crush
我将会击溃
every one of her children.
她的每一个孩子
Isn't there a saying about stones and glass houses?
是不是有个关于石头玻璃屋子的说法
In case the analogy is lost on you,
以防你不了解这个类比
I believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch.
我想我哥哥是在叫你伪善的贱人
Bringing vampires to a witch fight.
将吸血鬼带入和女巫的战争中
Someone hasn't learned their lesson.
有人还没吸取教训
Well, I can be a bit thick sometimes...
有时,我可以有点迟钝
Although on this occasion,
不过这一次
I'd say I took your lesson to heart.
我得说我可是将你的教训铭记在心
My sister...
我的妹妹
In chains.
带着镣铐
Is-- is she to be a gift to buy your freedom?
她是用来换取你们自由的礼物吗
Because I brought something.
因为我也带了东西来
One stake, 3 of us.
一个木棍,我们三人
Even if you don't hesitate,
即使你毫不犹豫
the other two will rip you in half.
另两个也会将你撕成两半
Sound thinking but small thinking.
考虑周全,但眼光却太短浅
You're killing them.
你是在杀他们
Now, sister, let us watch together
现在,妹妹,让我们一起看着
as I burn your children from the inside out.
我将你的孩子们从内到外烧成灰烬
You still carry around so much anger for me
你还是带着对我的怨气
after all these years.
在这么多年以后
You broke your vow.
你违背了誓言
We were to stand together always and forever,
我们本该永远在一起
and you left to marry that brutish viking imbecile.
而你却离开嫁给了粗野的维京蠢人
You ended my family, and they were the result.
你结束了我的家庭,他们就是报应
No!
不
You call this my wrongdoing?
你说这些是我做错的事
You made me bargain away my firstborn child,
你逼迫我送给你我的第一个孩子
my daughter.
我的女儿
Not just this firstborn, but every firstborn,
不是这个第一个孩子,而是每一个
and even then, you found a way to deny me
即使那时,你也有办法拒绝我
that which you had sworn would be mine.
那是你承诺过会是我的
How do you think that felt?
你觉得那种感觉如何
Now, Esther,
现在,埃斯特
say good-bye to the last of your children.
和你最后的孩子说再见吧
Sister, wait. Wait.
姐姐,等等,等等
You've won, Dahlia.
你赢了,达莉亚
You have everything you ever wanted,
你得到你想要的一切
including the firstborn of a new generation.
包括每一代的第一个孩子
You have bested us all.
你超越了我们所有人
At least let me try to make amends.
至少让我跟你道个歉
Let me share with you the glorious freedom
让我和你分享我在死亡中
that I have found in death.
发现的美妙自由
Elijah?
以利亚
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Where...
在哪儿
What have you done?
你做了什么
What I should've done 1,000 years ago...
一千年前我就该做的事情
Stay by your side.
陪在你身边
When I saw my children willing
当我看到我的孩子们
to fight for one another, dear sister,
愿意为彼此而战,亲爱的姐姐
it is only now that I realize my more grievous sin
直到现在我才意识到我最大的罪恶
not standing by you.
就是没有陪伴你
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Of course I forgive you.
我当然会原谅你
Seems we're officially orphans.
似乎我们真的成了遗孤
The spoils of war, hey?
战利品
A family tradition.
家族传统
Minus the family.
减掉家族二字
Well, you're here.
你来了
In the skin of your choosing, no less.
依旧在你选择的皮囊之内
Well, poor you because that body is such a hardship.
真可怜,因为那身体真是太惨了
Meanwhile, the rest of the family enjoys the fruits of my labor.
与此同时,其他家人正在享受我的劳动果实
Freya has her freedom from Dahlia,
弗雷娅摆脱达莉亚获得了自由
and Marcel will forgive me
马塞尔会原谅我
once I hand him back the reins of the city.
一旦我把城市的主权交还给他
I was done with it, anyway.
反正我也玩够了
You would hand over your crown?
你会交出你的王冠
And do what?
然后做什么
Raise my daughter with the help of my sisters,
在我的姐妹帮助下,抚养我的女儿
one big, happy family.
一个幸福的大家庭
Now, that does sound grand,
听起来很好
minus the giant, Elijah-sized hole in the room,
这屋子里欠缺以利亚大小的巨大的空洞
and whilst your sisters raise your child,
在你的姐妹帮你抚养孩子时
what will the child's mother be doing, exactly?
孩子的母亲到底要做些什么呢
This, dear brother,
这个,亲爱的哥哥
is not what happiness looks like.
并不是幸福真正的模样
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
I finally have the freedom that I've always wanted,
我终于得到了想要的自由
the ability to choose my own fate.
选择自己命运的能力
I thought you should have the same.
我觉得你也该如此
I've healed this body and made it so that
我恢复了这具遗体
you can inhabit it once again.
这样你就可以再次占用
Now you can be who you want to be,
现在你可以想做什么就做什么
either a vampire or a witch.
要么是吸血鬼,要么是女巫
You have a choice.
你可以选择
Why would you do this?
你为什么这么做
Because you were the first to see me as a sister,
因为你是第一个视我为姐姐的人
and since you spent so long looking after your family,
你这么多年来都在照顾你的家人
I thought, for once,
我想,这一次
you deserve a sister to look after you.
你应该有个姐姐能够照顾你
Go, before eve, Rebekah.
做出选择吧,丽贝卡
So which did you choose,
你选择什么
the new version or the O.G. Model?
新版的,还是原来的
I decided not to decide, not yet.
我决定不做决定,暂时而已
I will use the advantages this body has
我会利用这个身体
while I search for a way to bring back Kol,
寻找救回科尔的办法
and then who knows?
然后谁知道呢
And you? What will you do, Marcel?
你呢,你会做什么,马塞尔
Uh, I will try not to start a war with your brother.
我会尽力不和你哥哥开战
Some things change. Some never do.
有些事改变了,有些永远不会
Well, here's one more constant.
还有一件永恒不变的
'78, a good year.
78年,不错的年份
Crack one of those open, would you?
打开一瓶,好吗
Let's commiserate my sister leaving me...again.
我们来吊慰一下我妹妹再次离开我
You have to stop compelling the customers.
你不能再控制顾客了
I need the tips.
我需要小费
When I first got into town,
我第一次来城里
you handed me one of those.
你就给了我一张
I had taken a shift from another girl.
我帮另一个女孩代班
If not for that,
如果不是因为这样
could've been someone else standing here
现在站在这里的可能就是别人
right now instead of me.
不是我了
You know, I prefer to see it the other way.
你知道,我更宁愿用另一种方式解读
If it wasn't that night, this bar, that $100 bill,
如果不是那晚,这个酒吧,那一百块
it would've been Jackson square staring at a painting
就会是杰克逊广场凝视画作
or Frenchmen street listening to jazz.
或是在法属街听着爵士
I would have found you.
我总会找到你的
Thank you...
谢谢
For the drink.
给我这杯酒
How is she?
她怎么样
She's safe and well,
很安全,很健康
according to Freya.
弗雷娅说的
Hayley, I promise you,
海莉,我向你保证
by whatever means necessary,
我会不惜一切代价
I will release you from this.
将你从这诅咒中解救出来
I want you to make me another promise, Elijah.
我想让你再给我一个保证,以利亚
I can't let Klaus be the only thing that she knows.
我不能让克劳斯变成她唯一的亲人
I need you to be there for her.
我需要你陪在她身边
Promise me that. She needs you.
向我保证,她需要你
Once upon a time,
曾经
there was a wolf king who fought a war
有一个狼王,为了王国中
for the most precious treasure in all the kingdom...
最珍贵的宝藏而战斗
His beautiful, little princess...
那就是他的美丽的小公主
But victory came at a price...
但胜利是有代价的
Allies lost...
失去同盟
New enemies made...
树立了新的敌人
And so
因此
the wolf king stood alone.
狼王变得孤立
Happily ever after it was not,
即使不能开始幸福生活
but sometimes even the worst endings
但有时即使是最坏的结局
are not really endings at all...
也并不是真正的结局
And you should know, my littlest wolf,
你该知道,我的小狼
that, even when all seems burnt to ash,
即使一切似乎都已燃成灰烬
In our story,
在我们的故事里
there is always another chapter to be told.
总会有另一篇章,被传颂于世