手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 "A"再次扰乱美少女的生活

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
For us making it to senior year.
敬我们的毕业季
Not all of us made it.
不是每个人都熬到了毕业季
Can you see, or not? No.
你到底看不看得见,不能
The surgery didn't...no, it didn't.
手术没有...对,没成功
Garrett reynolds, you're under arrest. For what?
加勒特,你被捕了,为什么
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
Is Miss Rivers available?
里弗斯女士在吗
How did you get my number?
你怎么知道我的号码
Hey. Everything okay?
嗨,你没事吧
I need a lawyer,
我需要个律师
and your mom's one of the best in the state.
而你母亲恰好是数一数二的律师
I'm not going to help you.
我不会帮你的
I think I remember leaving your house,
我只记得从你家出来
and the next thing I know, I'm here.
然后我就在这儿了
You guys, this is a setup. It's not "A."
姐妹们,这是陷阱,这个人不是A
Mona is drooling in her bed at a nut hospital.
梦娜正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢
We don't know that for sure.
我们无法确定她就在那
I've been visiting her. What?!
我一直有去看她,什么
"Mona played with dolls I play with body parts."
"梦娜玩的是娃娃,我玩的是尸块"
"Game on, bitches."
"游戏开始了,贱人们"
"A"
"A."
The author goes to great lengths to establish Hedda Gabler
作者把海达·高布乐成功塑造成一个
as a strong, proud woman,
强势,傲慢的女性
someone who could never live
一生不屈服于
with the threat of being blackmailed.
敲诈的威胁
But Hedda was pushed to take a desperate action.
但是海达被迫采取了铤而走险的方法
And while she may have seen it as brave,
她自以为是勇敢
we see it as tragic.
我们却将其视为悲剧
What might really be tragic
而更悲剧的是
is if some of you don't start taking some notes.
你们竟然还不动手做笔记
Sorry. Senior year is not all about skipping classes
很抱歉,高中可不全是翘课
and dancing for the security cameras at Walmart.
然后到沃尔玛监控摄像头前手舞足蹈
That's what your weekends are for.
这些留到周末去做
You might also want to research some of his other plays
你们还可以去找找作者的其他作品
and see how they were received at that time...
看看当时的反响
Emily, is everything all right?
艾米丽,你还好吗
Ccan I be excused?
我,我能离开一下吗
Emily
艾米丽
What's going on? No, no. Just come on.
怎么了,快来
Em, what's the matter? Talk to us.
艾米,怎么了,快告诉我们
What is that?
这是什么
Are those teeth?
牙齿吗
Please just get rid of it.
赶紧扔掉它
Are they alison's?
这是艾莉森的牙齿
My god, I can't breathe.
天哪,我快要窒息了
It wasn't enough to steal her bones,
偷了她的尸骨还不够
now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?
还要分成碎块儿寄给咱们吗
Guys, these probably aren't even human.
姐妹们,这可能不是人类的牙齿
They're totally human!
这显然是人的牙
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I worked at a dentist's office Spencer.
我在牙医那儿工作过,斯宾塞
For two days, answering phones.
就两天,也就是接接电话
Yeah, and there were teeth everywhere.
对,但那儿到处都是牙齿
Even the friggin' bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid.
连浴室钥匙都是牙齿形的
Guys, real or not,
姐妹们,不管牙是真是假
this "A" is working overtime to frame us.
可以肯定的是A迫不及待地陷害我们
First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone,
先是用斯宾塞的手机给艾米丽打电话
then the cemetery photo, and now...
然后是咱们在公墓的照片,现在又
It's all my fault.
这都是我的错
Em, stop.
艾米别说了
No. That whole night is like a black hole.
不,那个晚上像一个黑洞
I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave.
我依旧不清楚如何去的艾莉的墓地
We need to give this to the police.
我们得把这个交给警察
We can't. We already lied to them about the lake house.
不成,湖边小屋的事我们已经骗了他们
Yeah. That was a huge mistake.
对,但我们做错了
We keep digging ourselves in deeper.
咱们越陷越深
Burning those photos was one thing
烧掉那些照片是小事
These are teeth. Okay?
但这些可是牙齿啊
We should at least tell our parents. Tell them what?
我们至少应该告诉爸妈,说什么
We have no idea what this "A" knows.
我们根本不清楚A知道些什么
Are you ready to explain
你这是准备
every lie we've ever told since Ali died?
坦白自艾莉死后的所有谎言吗
You don't have to protect me, okay?
你们不需要保护我,好吗
I can take the blame for all of this.
我可以担起所有的责任
Emily, stop.
艾米丽,别说了
You're not in this by yourself.
大家都深陷其中
Yeah, but you know what, if you could remember something else
就是,但如果你除了那辆车
from that black hole besides an old car,
还能回想起其他的事儿
that'd be nice. Hanna.
那样最好了,汉娜
I'm just saying, it'd be helpful.
我说说而已,没准会有用的
OK, can we please just get rid of that?
好,但麻烦先把牙扔掉好么
We can't toss this. This is evidence.
不能轻易扔掉,这可是证据
Look. I'll put it in my locker until we figure out what to do.
那先放我柜子里,想到办法再处理
Like your locker is safe from "A"?
你的柜子A就动不了吗
Just give it to me. I'll put it in my purse
给我,我把它放我钱包
Hanna.
汉娜你干嘛
Look. I will get it. No, wait!
别急,我来捞,慢着
You can't just dive in there.
你不能就这么伸进去
These things have sensors.
马桶有感应器
Excuse me? You just have to be really careful.
什么,你得万分注意
Well, if you would like to...No.
那你要愿意...不
I can't believe that we lost it.
难以置信我们把它弄丢了
It wasn't like we were gonna hand it over to the cops.
我们又不会把它交给警察
I wanted to.
我本来想呢
We could have found out who sent it to us.
那样我们就能查出寄件人了
There were fingerprints on that necklace.
项链上有指纹的
Yeah, mine.
是有,我的
Hanna, you have to go back to Radley. What?
汉娜,你得回趟拉德里,什么
You need to make Mona talk. Spencer's right.
你得让梦娜说话,斯宾塞说得对
Mona has never been working alone,
梦娜从来不是一个人
and she's probably still giving people orders.
很有可能她仍在给他人发号施令
Find out who else has seen her.
找找谁还见过她
You know what? You guys just ripped me a new one
你们可真搞笑,上周我去看望了她
last week for visiting her.
你们喷得我狗血淋头
Now you want me to go back there with cupcakes?
这会儿又让我回去跟她姐妹情深
If we want answers, maybe we should be focusing on Garrett.
如果想知道真相,或许我们应该去找加勒特
I will go back to Garrett,
我可以回去找加勒特
if you will work on Mona.
前提是你得去找梦娜
Will you go today? After school?
今天能去吗,放学后
Has anyone spoken to her since school started?
开学以来有人跟她说过话吗
No. I still think it's really shady
没人,第一天上课她就没来
that she didn't get back the first day of school.
我就觉得这事疑团重重
It's no shadier than Lucas strolling around
那也没卢卡斯周六清早4点
on Saturday at four in the morning.
晃来晃去更诡异
Well, maybe that's their witching hour.
没准那正是他们的下咒时间
Wait! So now we think they're definitely connected?
那就是说他们之间肯定有猫腻
Jenna and Lucas?
詹娜和卢卡斯
Em, you saw them talking back to
艾米,你看到他们在化妆舞会上
black swan person at the masquerade party.
跟黑天鹅那人说话了
Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her.
梦娜可能一直在外围为她效力
Hey, watch it.
小心点
Here you go, man. That's okay, jenna, .
给你,没事的,詹娜
Don't worry about it. Is it just me,
没事,是我看错了
or she is blinder than she was last year?
还是她比之前更瞎了
Hey. Still working on this?
还在捣鼓这个呀
Yeah, but I can fix it.
对,但我会修好的
The school should be paying you. A lot.
学校该给你钱的,那他们要穷了
What's up? You okay?
怎么啦,还好吧
Um, I do have to meet my mom after school.
我放学后要见我妈
She wants me to help pick out an outfit
她要我帮她挑件
for this bank thingie,
去银行上班穿的衣服
so can we do dinner tomorrow night instead?
我们可以明晚再一起吃饭吗
Yeah. Tomorrow night's fine.
好,明晚也行
Great. Well, see you later, sweetie.
真好,那一会儿见,亲爱的
Your mom thinks I'm a basket case.
你妈妈肯定觉得我是个废柴
My mom loves you, Em.
我妈爱你的,艾米
She knows everything that you've been through.
她知道你所经历的一切
Can she spread the love around the faculty lounge?
那她能把对我的爱分给其他老师吗
I have to take four makeup exams
我得参加四门补考
or they're gonna make me repeat eleventh grade.
不然就要留级重读高二
They can't hold you back. Yes, they can.
他们不能让你留级的,可以的
I was absent all of april.
整整一个四月我都旷了
You're gonna get through this.
你能扛过去的
Maybe.
可能吧
You just need a study partner. A tutor.
你只是需要个学习伙伴,一位辅导老师
Wait! Why don't you just call Ezra?
对了,干嘛不找以斯拉
If your first makeup test is English, he could be your tutor.
如果你第一门补考是英语,那他可以辅导你
Awkward. No, it's not.
好尴尬的,不会啊
Aria, I can't think of him as "Mr. Fitz" anymore.
艾瑞亚,我没法再把他当做费兹老师了
Okay? I've seen his underwear drawer.
拜托,我都看过他的内衣抽屉了
Those were his socks.
那里只是袜子
Why would his socks have a flap in the middle?
他的袜子中间还有隔板
I'm texting you his number. Aria, I don't
我把他号码发你,艾瑞亚,我不用...
He's not teaching right now, and it's killing him.
他现在没书可教,都要把他憋坏了
Seriously, you'd be helping each other out.
你们就算是互帮互助吧
Who is that?
那是谁
Meredith.
梅丽狄斯
Wait. That's your dad's Meredith?
等一下,是你爸爸的那个梅雷迪斯
That's the skank you and Ali caught liplocking in the car?
是被你和艾莉撞见在车里激吻的那个贱人
If my mom sees her here... What's she doing here?
要是我妈妈在这里看到她,她来干嘛
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you looking for someone?
你来找谁
Hello, Aria. I forgot you were still a student here.
艾瑞亚,你好,我都忘了还在这里念书呢
Yeah, I am. What are you doing here?
对,还在,你来干嘛
I'm applying for an open teaching position.
我来应征教师啊
Oh, don't worry, hon. I won't put you down as a reference.
亲,别担心,我不会把你写在推荐人里的
I don't get it.
我就不明白了
Why would she want to work at a school
她干嘛非要来我们学校
where she's gonna bump into my mother every single day?
她可能每天都得跟我妈起正面冲突
And why should my mom have to go through this?
为什么我妈的命这么苦
She's been divorced for, like, 20 minutes.
她刚离婚,还没多久呢
Aria, breathe. Meredith applied for the job,
艾瑞亚,冷静,梅雷迪斯来应征
It doesn't mean she got it.
不见得就能应征得上
There's no reason to tell your mom.
没必要告诉你妈妈
Seriously, though, who is giving that woman a referencemy dad?
说真的,你说谁会推荐她啊,我爸么
Ooh, yeah, I wouldn't tell him either.
要是我,也不会告诉你爸爸
Why? You think he has something to do with this?
怎么,你觉得这事跟他有关
I didn't say that, I just think you're still
我可没说, 我只是觉得
walking on bit of scorched earth when it comes to us,
咱们还是别引火上身为好
And if you put him on the defensive
而且如果你还在怕他发现我们
He's not in that place anymore.
他已经不反对我们的事了
Then why am I dropping you off three blocks from your house?
那你为何要我把车停到离你家三个街区的这里
Because he's still in that place.
因为他还是反对我们
I hate this. I hate having to sneak around
我讨厌这样,我讨厌偷偷摸摸
and avoid saying your name...
不敢提到你的名字
It's like we're going backwards.
我们关系毫无进展
One battle at a time.
各个击破
We just had a nice dinner with your mom. Okay?
我们刚和你妈妈吃过晚餐,好吧
Let's celebrate what is working.
我们先庆祝一下阶段性胜利
It's Emily. Has she called you yet? No.
是艾米丽,她打给你了吗,没有
Why haven't you called Ezra yet?
你怎么还没给以斯拉打电话呢
Call him now. He's free.
赶快给他打,他闲着呢
Emily's gonna be calling you. I might not answer.
艾米丽马上会打给你,我不见得接啊
Ezra, she's sinking.
以斯拉,她情况很糟
Please?
求你了
So, um...
那个
Did you talk to your mom? No.
你跟你妈妈说过了吗,没有
I need you to give me a better reason.
我还需要更有说服力的理由
Other than being innocent?
我的无辜还不够有说服力
Look, you said you knew who dug up Ali's grave.
你说你知道是谁挖了艾莉的坟墓
How do I know that the person didn't just do that for you?
我怎么知道那个人不是你派的
I didn't touch your friend Maya, and I didn't kill Alison,
我没动你的朋友玛雅,我也没杀艾莉森
And guess what, what was snatched from her grave that night
而且,她的坟被挖了
would have actually proved it.
刚好可以证明这一点
How?
怎么证明
Is your mom defending me or not?
你妈妈要不要为我辩护
Why would she or anyone
为什么她或是镇子上的其他人
else in this town believe that you're innocent?
要相信你说无辜的
Spencer,
斯宾塞
somebody you know well has you completely fooled.
一个和你很好的人把你耍得团团转
People lie, but...
人们说谎
medical records don't.
可病例不会骗人
Whose medical records?
谁的病例
Who are you talking about? Alison?
你说谁的,艾莉森
Jenna's?
詹娜的
Wait.
等等
Are you talking about Jenna?
你说的是詹娜
So it turns out that...
结果选了
takes that frizzyhaired girl who dates the quarterback.
那个跟四分卫在一起的卷发女孩
You know, the one who transferred from Ohio?
你还记得么,那个从俄亥俄州转来的学生
Well, Noel Kahn thinks this dude is a genius
诺埃尔·卡恩觉得他是个天才
Because he can burp the starspangled banner.
因为他可以打嗝哼哼出国歌
Have you... heard from Noel?
最近诺埃尔给你打过电话吗
Does he ever come visit you?
他来看过你吗
Has anyone... been to visit you besides me?
除了我以外还有人来看过你吗
You know what, Mona? If I told the police
你知道吗,梦娜,如果我告诉警察
That you mowed me down with your car,
是你开车把我撞倒
You would not be here getting a
你不可能待在这里
slice of peach pie every day to wash down your meds.
每天一边吃黄桃派,一边治病
You'd be sharing a jail cell with someone calling you "Peach Pie"
你会跟一个叫你"黄桃派"的流氓住一间牢房
while you braid her back hair!
你还得给她编辫子
God, Mona, you owe me!
梦娜,是你对不起我
All right? You have made my life a nightmare! You owe me!
是你让我活在噩梦中,你欠我的
What's going on?
怎么了
This visit's over. Now.
这次探视到此结束
Hey there.
你来了
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
我帮你叫杯咖啡吗
No, I'm okay. Thanks, mr. Fitz.
不用了,谢谢,费兹老师
You can call me ezra. No, I can't.
你可以叫我以斯拉,我做不到
But I can try.
但是我可以试试
Have a seat.
请坐吧
So...Aria mentioned
艾瑞亚告诉我
You're taking the English makeup exam this Thursday.
说你这周四要参加英语补考
Yeah, and then chem and history next week,
是的,然后下礼拜考化学和历史
and Spanish after that.
之后还有西班牙语
Great. Well, I'm glad we can
太好了,我很欣慰
start with a language I actually speak...in.
我们能用我会的语言来交谈
But not always so well. Did you like the novel?
虽然我也不太擅长,你喜欢那小说吗
Yeah, it was okay.
还不错
Ending was kind of sad.
就是结局有些悲伤
Emily, um...
艾米丽
I'm so sorry about Maya.
对于玛雅的事,我感到非常遗憾
We don't have to talk about that.
我们不要谈这个
No. I know.
我知道
But it's just, I I wanted you to know that.
但是,我想让你知道
I'm just...sorry.
我真心为你感到遗憾
Your friend Mona deserves to be drawn and quartered.
你朋友梦娜活该被关起来
And given what she's done, I understand you want to punish her.
她做了那些事,我理解你希望她得到惩罚
That's not why I came here.
我不是因为这个来的
I just lost it.
我只是失控了
I've done worse.
我不比你强
I once threw a bowl of soup
有次我去探望我父亲
across the room when visiting my dad.
我气得把一碗汤摔在了房间里
In a place much like this. Worse.
也是这样一个地方,但条件差多了
Your dad was in the nut house? For years.
你爸也呆过精神病院吗,呆了几年
He checked out of my life when I was ten,
他在我十岁离开了我
Traded our family room for the chaos inside his head.
他发病时,毁了我们家房子
He made your friend down the hall seem downright chatty.
跟他比起来,你那个朋友要好多了
She won't even apologize.
她都不跟我道歉
Then you have to accept that, Hanna.
那汉娜你要学会去接受
You've lost someone whom you trusted.
你失去了一个曾经信任的人
And then you might be grieving for the Mona
然后你可能会与过去一样
you didn't know as much as for the one you did.
同情这个陌生的梦娜
I'm getting really tired of losing people.
我不想再失去任何人了
And this is particularly
那么这就会更难
hard because Mona's right in front of you.
因为梦娜还在你面前
In clinical terms, we call it "Ambiguous loss."
这在临床术语中称作"模糊性失去感"
What?
什么东西
There's been a death, but it doesn't involve a body.
一种死亡形态,但人其实还活着
Like when a soldier goes missing,
就像一名失踪的士兵
Or a relative slips into dementia.
或者不知不觉中变成痴呆的亲人
They're gone, but yet, still here.
他们离开了你,但人还在
Here.
给你的
Where did Jenna go when music camp ended?
音乐夏令营结束后,詹娜去了哪里
Did your parents pick her up?
你爸妈去接她的吗
I have no idea. Why?
不知道,怎么了
Well, that camp ended on August 23rd.
那个夏令营在8月23号结束
I looked it up online.
我在网上查到的
Did she just stay up in the Poconos?
之后她一直呆在波科诺斯吗
Honestly, I don't know.
说真的,我不知道
I was packing up my stuff before she even went to camp.
在她去夏令营前,我就开始整理东西了
Just eating breakfast there was weird. How come?
连早餐的气氛都很诡异,为什么
My parents were treating Jenna like one of her snowglobes.
我爸妈像对待雪景玻璃球一样把她捧在手心里
After the surgery didn't work,
在手术失败后
It was like they thought
他们担心
she'd crack if they asked the wrong question.
稍不小心说错话,她就会崩溃
Come here.
过来
You're a little tense.
你这里有点僵硬
Yeah. I was born that way.
是的,我天生就这样
Maybe I can help.
或许我可以帮你
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Yeah! In here!
在这呢
Hello, Toby. Hey, Mrs. Hastings,
你好,托比,你好,海斯汀夫人
How's it goin'?
一切还好吧
I've had better days.
我很好
Did your sister call? I've left three messages for her.
你姐打电话来没,我给她留过三条言了
Uh, no, is Melissa okay?
没有,梅丽莎还好吗
I don't think "okay" really applies in her situation, does it?
她现在好不了,不是吗
Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby?
你留下来吃晚饭吗,托比
Uh...well, I was
我...
Sure.
好吧
It was weird, but we got past it.
是有点尴尬,不过后来好了
So you're calling him "Ezra" or "Mr. Fitz"?
那你是叫他以斯拉还是费兹老师
Neither. It's a lot easier not to call him anything.
都不,什么都不叫更省事
Oh. That's what your dad does, right, aria?
你爸也是这个方针,是吧,艾瑞亚
Just about.
差不多吧
This whole "don't ask, don't tell" thing is not working.
这套"不问不谈"的态度并不解决问题
I did that with my mom forever.
之前我跟我妈也是
But she finally came around.
她最后还是妥协了
By the time I brought Samara over,
我带萨马拉回家后
they were bonding over arts and crafts.
她们在艺术和工艺品上很谈得来
I don't think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin' with Ezra anytime soon.
我爸永远不可能跟以斯拉一起制作剪贴簿
What's that?
这是什么
Is that yours?
是你的吗
What's going on? Whose is that?
怎么了,这是谁的
Do you want to save your parents' marriage, or not?
你到底想不想拯救你父母的婚姻
I don't even know what we're looking for.
我都不知道我们在找什么
If my dad said that meredith's history, I believe him.
如果我爸说梅雷迪斯已是历史,我相信他
Oh, grow up. They probably do it on that couch. Daily.
成熟点,没准他们每天就在沙发上亲热
Do you smell cheap perfume?
闻到地摊香水味没
Ali, there are other students that come in here, okay?
艾莉,别的学生也会来的,好吗
Yeah, and how many of them like to roll around and sweat on his couch?
那有多少在椅子上翻云覆雨汗浸抱枕呢
Is that someone coming?
是不是有人来了
Which student does this belong to?
这又是哪个学生的
You found that in his couch?
这是在沙发上找到的吗
Honey, I'm sure she's shed a lot more than that.
亲爱的,我猜她不止掉了这个
Probably find her panties in the minifridge.
说不定能在小冰箱里找到她的内裤呢
Oh. So they have been spending quality time together.
看来他们过得很逍遥呀
I hear breakup sex is the best.
听说跟旧情人滚床单最来劲儿
Why would he lie? He told me that he ended it.
他为什么骗我,他告诉我一切都了结了
Maybe he did, sweetie. But people make up.
也许他做了了结,有人非要送上门来
They backslide.
于是死灰复燃
Aria, if you really want to get rid of this bitch,
艾瑞亚,如果你真的想摆脱这个贱人
You're gonna have to help daddy figure out what she really is
就该帮你爸爸揭穿她的真面目
A vindictive, homewrecking bunnyboiler.
一个满怀怨恨丧心病狂的小三
Don't look now, but meredeath is having a meltdown.
别急,咱要给这位梅雷迪斯致命一击
How come you never told us about that? Why would I?
你怎么从没说过,我怎么说
I felt like complete crap by the time I got home,
到家后,我完全懵了
and I made Alison promise to never tell a soul.
我还向艾莉森保证一个字都不说出去
So why is it in your locker?
那这怎么在你柜子里
You've been hiding it this whole time?
你一直藏着它吗
No. No. It's just that you guys...
不,不,只是...
Don't you remember when Ali's mom called us before her funeral
记得艾莉的妈妈在葬礼前打电话来
and she asked all of us if we each wanted to put something....
问我们每个人有没有什么东西
A keepsake in her casket?
想作为纪念放进棺材的
And that's what you put in there?
那就是你放进去的吗
So real teeth or not,
不管怎么说
that was definitely stolen from Ali's grave.
这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了
So next, cite an example of the author uses symbolism.
下一题,举例说明作者象征手法的运用
Emily?
艾米丽
I'm sorry, what was the question?
抱歉,题目是什么
Wharton's use of symbolism?
沃顿如何运用的象征手法
The cat.
From the broken dish.
打碎的盘子
Emily...
艾米丽...
You know this material,
这些知识你都知道
and you've been in highpressure situations before.
你也经历过压力大的时刻
When you were swimming, you thrived on them, right?
游泳时你把压力化为了动力,对吗
So how did you prepare for a race?
那你是怎么准备比赛的
What did you do minutes before you jumped in that pool?
在你跃入泳池前的几分钟都做些什么
Um, I... listened to music.
我听音乐
Then that's what you'll do before you take these exams.
那你考试前就这么做
Everything you need to know is already in your head.
你需要掌握的知识都在你脑中了
Aria? Is that you?
艾瑞亚,是你吗
Jenna.
詹娜
I thought I recognized the ringtone.
我认出了手机铃声
I was going to call you tonight.
我正想今晚给你打电话的
Why?
怎么了
I lost my accompanist for next week's assembly,
下周的集会我缺个伴奏
and I thought of asking you to play with me.
我想邀请你来跟我一起演奏
I'm a little rusty.
我都有点生疏了
Oh, it's an easy piece.
是很简单的一章
Just a couple of rehearsals and we'd be good to go.
排练几次就足够完美演出了
So you want to come over tomorrow?
那你明天过来吗
I'd really love to, Jenna,
我很想去,詹娜
but I'm helping my dad with this project he's doing, and
但我在帮我爸爸做课题,而且
he's actually waving at me
他正在街对面
from across the street, so I really gotta go.
挥手招呼我呢,我真得走了
She invited you to that house?
她请你去她家吗
What'd you say?
你怎么回答的
I said no freaking way. To myself.
我心里想,门儿都没有
But to her I just said that I was busy.
但我跟她说,我很忙没空
Did you ever find a note?
你有没有发现什么字条
Are we sure that earring came from "A"?
我们能断定那耳环是A放的吗
I'd be a lot more sure
如果你能从梦娜口中套点话出来
if you could squeeze something out of Mona.
我会更确定的
Please tell me that you're going back there, Han.
汉娜,答应我你会再去的
Are you? Uh, I don't know. I'll call you back.
是吧,不知道,我回头再打给你
Hey. Took long enough.
去了这么久
They messed up. Gave our order to someone else.
他们弄错了,把我们的外卖给了别人
Didn't you get my text?
没看到我短信吗
Uh, no. I was on the phone with Aria.
没,我在跟艾瑞亚通电话
I'm starving. Me too.
我饿到不行了,我也是
You got somewhere else you need to be?
你还要去别处吗
No. No.
没有
Of course not.
当然不是
Ask whoever that is to call you back, please.
不管是谁,说你回头再打给他
I I won't answer it.
那我不接了
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
No. Clearly it's not if my
不,显然不好,因为我
daughter's making secret trips to the county jail.
女儿瞒着我跑去监狱
There's still a lot of things that I don't understand.
还有很多事我不明白
Yeah, me too, like why would you have anything to do with
我也是,比如我不明白你为什么要见
a man who's accused of murdering two teenage girls?
一个被控谋杀两名少女的嫌疑犯
Mom, Emily is really hurting,
妈妈,艾米丽真的很伤心
and I just wanted some answers.
我只想找些答案
Did this happen to Maya because she knew too much?
玛雅的被杀是否因为她知道太多
Did the D.A.'s office send you there to ask that question?
难道是检察官派你去问这问题的
I didn't think so.
应该不是吧
I'm guessing it'll be answered at his trial.
我想他受审时会回答的
Why are you talking to me like
为什么你跟我说话的语气
I'm a hostile witness?
好像我是个敌意证人
Maya was my friend, too.
玛雅也是我的朋友
This is a dangerous man, Spencer.
斯宾塞,他太危险了
He wouldn't be locked up if
如果不是证据确凿
there weren't damaging evidence against him.
他也不会被关起来
Don't you ever go there again.
不准你再去监狱了
So is Rosewood safe now
那这个危险分子被关起来了
that one dangerous man is locked up?
玫瑰镇就安全了吗
Because Garret was already in jail when Ali's grave was dug up.
艾莉的坟墓被挖时,加勒特已被关押了
If you're implying that he's got helpful friends on the outside,
如果你是在暗示他在外面还有帮凶
that's even more of a reason not to see him.
那你就更不应该去见他
People might think that's you.
别人会以为你是他的帮凶
Don't you ever go there again.
你不准再去了
Am I clear?
听清楚了吗
I thought you were starved.
我以为你很饿
Guess I'm not.
可能不饿吧
Okay, where do you need to be right now?
你原本到底要去哪
Hanna, we stopped lying to each other a long time ago,
汉娜,我们一直以来都坦诚相待
didn't we?
不是吗
I was thinking of visiting Mona at Radley.
我在想去拉德里看梦娜
Why now? Just curious.
为什么要现在去,纯属好奇
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
No, it's more than complicated. It is completely whacked.
不是情况复杂,是彻底失控
Look, she is my best friend in tenth grade.
从十年级开始,她就是我最好的朋友
Yeah, and she threw you a few poisoned apples in the eleventh.
是,而十一年级时,她就暗害了你
I don't expect you to understand, all right? I know you hate her.
我不奢望你能理解,我知道你讨厌她
I feel sorry for her, okay?
我同情她
But not enough to send her a get well card.
但不足以让我关心安慰她
Caleb I don't care if she
凯勒,我不在乎
spends the rest of her life in a paper gown
她下半辈子是否要穿着纸袍
making ash trays and pooping in a stall without a door
制作烟灰缸,在没门的隔间拉屎
as long as she can't get anywhere near you, or hurt you
只要她离你远远的,伤害不到你
It hurt me to see her like this, okay?
听你这样说她,我很难受
I'm having an ambiguous loss.
我现在是模糊性失去感
You're what?
什么
That's what it's called. Someone dies but they're still here.
是专业术语,就是人死了却还阴魂不散
Where did you pick that up?
你从哪听说的
I googled it, okay?
谷歌上搜的
I'm not gonna have this fight.
我不想跟你为这个吵架
Fine. I'll go with you.
好吧,我陪你一起去
What? To radley.
什么,去拉德里
I'll drive you there.
我送你去
By the time we get there visiting hours will be over.
等我们到那,探访时间都结束了
Then we'll go tomorrow.
那我们明天去
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你啊
And I don't want us sneaking around each other.
我不希望我们之间总遮遮掩掩的
Dad?
爸爸
Can I talk to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah. What's wrong?
当然了,什么事
Will you sit down? I I need to tell you something.
能坐下说吗,有件事想跟你说
I know that your office was trashed a couple years ago.
几年前,你的办公室被人弄成了一团糟
And I know that I'm not supposed to know that
我本不该知道这事的
because you thought that it was Meredith who did it.
因为你认为是梅雷迪斯干的
But it wasn't her, it was me.
但事实上不是她,是我
Why are you telling me this now?
你为什么现在告诉我
Did seeing Meredith yesterday bring this on?
是不是昨天看到她让你想起这件事来了
I guess. Maybe.
也许是吧
Do you have any idea how close I came to calling the police?
你知不知道当时我差点就报警了
I thought she wanted to hurt my family. She already had.
我以为她想伤害你们,她已经伤害了
So I did it.
所以我才那么做
I said a lot of harsh things to her at the time.
当时我对她说了很多苛责的话
And now you're telling me that I accused her of something that...
现在你却告诉我,我谴责她的那件事
you did.
居然是你做的
We both owe her an apology.
我们都应该向她道歉
And I'm not doing that for you.
而且你必须亲自去
You ready?
准备好了吗
Okay, guys, you have 45 minutes.
同学们,考试时间45分钟
I'll give you a fiveminute warning before I collect the tests.
收卷前5分钟我会提醒你们
Good luck.
祝你们好运
So... this won't be long.
时间不会很长的
If you need me, I'll be right here, okay?
需要我时就叫我,知道吗
Hey, Mona.
梦娜
I'm back.
我又来了
I didn't come here to throw any more chairs.
我这次来不会再扔椅子了
I just...
我只是想...
wanted to return the favor.
想来报答你的
I brought the good stuff.
我带了些好东西过来
How did you get your hands on these?
你是怎么拿到这些东西的
Nobody was home. I found them in Jenna's bathroom.
当时家里没人,我在詹娜的浴室里找到的
So what are they? They're eye drops?
这都是什么,眼药水吗
The doctor prescribed the first bottle to Jenna
这一瓶是去年春天詹娜手术后
last spring after the surgery. So?
医生开给她的,你的意思是
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你,谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Check out the expiration date on the other bottle.
你看看另一瓶的有效期
If the surgery didn't work,
如果手术没有成功
why is she still renewing that prescription?
那她为什么还继续用药呢
Wait. What are you saying? You think Jenna can see?
莫非你认为詹娜复明了吗
Emily?
艾米丽
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Five minutes, guys.
同学们,还有最后五分钟
Okay, time is up.
好了,时间到
Emily... it's not a takehome test.
艾米丽,这不是课后测试
Oh, right. Sorry.
哦对,抱歉
Did you need more time? No, I'm done.
需要延长时间吗,不,我做完了
Emily, wait.
艾米丽,等一下
Did you study for this?
这些你复习过了吗
Yeah, I did. But I
是的,复习过了,但是我...
I did the best I could. I really have to go.
我已经尽力了,我得走了
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Do you want to sit?
要坐下说吗
I'd...really rather not do this here, if that's okay.
我是不想在这说的,希望你不要介意
Well, here is where we are.
既然来了就说吧
Sit.
坐下
Look, I I know that this is ancient history,
我知道这些已经是老黄历了
but I just needed to clarify something.
但是我需要澄清一件事
After I found out about you and my dad, I was really upset.
我发现你和我爸在一起后,真的很气愤
And I broke into his office
我闯进了他的办公室
You don't have to recount all the gory details.
你不用历数你那光辉事迹的细节了
I spoke to your father this morning.
今早我和你父亲谈过了
I remember his threats on my voicemail like it was yesterday.
我还清楚地记得他在我语音信箱留下的威胁
Right.
好吧
Well, I'm sorry.
很对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow, too.
也许明天你爸也会这样跟我道歉
You're seeing him? We made lunch plans.
你们要见面吗,我们约好共进午餐
And I guess I have you to thank for that.
这还要多亏了你呢
Is there something else you want to say?
你还有其它要说的吗
Yeah.
I didn't go to his office with the intention of stealing anything,
我去他的办公室不是想偷拿东西
I just took the earrings because Wait.
我拿了这对耳环,等一下
Go back. Earrings?
你刚才说什么,耳环吗
I don't have the other one,
我找不到另一只了
but as soon as I find it I'll make sure that you get it.
但一找到我就还给你
What made you think this belonged to me?
你为什么觉得这是我的
That's not my earring.
这不是我的耳环
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah, I'm just here to visit Garrett Reynolds.
我来探望加勒特·雷诺兹
He's meeting with his lawyer. It could be a while.
他正和他的律师见面,可能得过一会了
Oh. May I wait?
那我可以在这里等吗
Suit yourself. Thank you.
请自便,谢谢
Can you give me a list of all previous visitors, please?
请问你能把所有访客的名单给我吗
Thanks.
谢谢
No, no, no. I want something compiled for the last five months.
不不不,我想要过去五个月的全部名单
I'll need a little time to put that together.
那我需要一点时间整理一下
Okay. Tomorrow? Yeah, tomorrow works.
好的,明天行吗,明天可以
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
Pardon me. You're with Hanna?
打扰一下,你是和汉娜一起来的吗
I'm Dr. Kingston. Hanna knows me as Wren.
我是金斯顿医生,汉娜叫我任
And you are?
你是哪位
Caleb.
凯勒
Her boyfriend.
她男朋友
Very good. So you decided to join her this time.
很好,这次你决定来陪她了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, Hanna pretty much does whatever she wants,
汉娜要想做什么很难阻止她
so I figured I would get onboard.
所以我觉得还是跟她一起来吧
Indeed. Well, from what I've gathered,
的确是,据我所知
coming here has been a great source of conflict for her.
对于探视的事,她内心很挣扎
She's spoken to you about this?
她跟你说过这些吗
She has. We talked about patience and compassion.
说过,我们聊过有关耐心和同情的问题
It seems like the other day was a bit of a turning point for her.
看来那天对她来说可能是个转折点
She's just starting to come to terms with
她开始学会接受
all the anger that's tied to ambiguous loss.
因为模糊性失去感而产生的愤怒
Well, then, best press on.
那么,继续努力吧
But please give Hanna my best. Nice meeting you.
请向汉娜问好,很高兴认识你
Yeah. Same here.
好,也很高兴认识你
What was my mother doing here?
我妈妈来这里干什么
Sorry. I can't talk.
对不起,我不能说
My new attorney made me promise.
我向我的律师保证过了
What what are you saying?
你说什么呢
Is my mother your lawyer now?
我妈妈是你的律师吗
No. There's there's no way
不,不可能
I never even asked her to help you.
我还没开口请她帮你呢
I couldn't, she still thinks you're guilty.
我开不了口,她仍然认为你有罪
What did you say that made her change her mind?
你说什么让她改变主意了
I gotta go. Wait.
我得走了,等一下
What about Jenna, though? Could you at least tell me
詹娜是怎么回事,你至少告诉我
I'm done.
我这里结束了
Okay, so the lighting in here sucks.
好了,这里的光线太暗了
But at least you're starting to look like someone I recognize.
但至少现在我能认得出你了
Look, Mona,
听着,梦娜
I didn't come here to play beauty shop.
我过来不是来玩化妆游戏的
I came here because I know there is a person still in there.
我来是因为我相信你的本性还在
I know you've been hurt, but so have I.
我知道你被伤害了,我也是
And I still am.
而且我现在仍然在受伤
Trust me, you're not the first person to hurt me, Mona.
相信我梦娜,你不是第一个伤害我的人
And you're certainly not the last.
也不可能是最后一个
You're getting them again, aren't you?
你又收到了,是不是
The texts.
那些短信
Hey, Hanna. The nurse said that visiting hours are over.
汉娜,护士说探视时间结束了
Um, yeah, can you, uh, can you give me a minute?
好,能再给我一分钟吗
Just tell the nurse that I have to pack up.
告诉护士我需要收拾一下
Mona, what texts are you talking about?
梦娜,你说的短信是怎么回事
What texts are you talking about?
你说的短信是怎么回事
Mona.
梦娜
Hanna, come on.
汉娜,走吧
We're not done with this.
这事咱们还没说清呢
Okay? Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
I'm coming back, Mona.
我会再来的,梦娜
Ella.
埃拉
Sorry to disturb you. Do you have a minute?
不好意思打扰一下,你有空吗
Sure.
But if this is about Aria
但是如果是关于艾瑞亚的
It's Emily. What about her?
是艾米丽,她怎么了
Well, I saw her after the makeup exam yesterday,
她昨天补考完我见到她了
and she was...distraught.
她看起来心烦意乱的
She thought she did poorly.
她觉得她考砸了
I don't know if Aria's motioned it,
我不知道艾瑞亚给你提过没有
but I've been helping her prep for these exams, and
我一直帮艾米丽准备考试
What is your question?
你想问什么
I just wanted to know how she did.
我只是想知道她考得怎么样
She did...fine.
她考得不错
There's a lot riding on this for her.
她受到了很大的影响
Now, maybe if she could take it again
如果她还能再考一次的话
There's no need for her to take it again, Ezra.
她不需要再考一次,以斯拉
I understand what she's gone through.
我知道她都经历了什么
Emily did very well.
艾米丽做得非常好
We're all rooting for her to succeed.
我们都鼓励她成功
Great.
非常好
That's all she said?
她就说了这些吗
Isn't that enough? No. That is not enough.
这还不够吗,不,还不够
You have to go back to Radley, Han. Alone.
汉,你要独自返回拉德里
It's not so easy. Caleb is all over me.
这不容易,凯勒一直缠着我
I don't need to know that.
我不用知道这些
Well, Caleb's not finding dugup jewelry in his locker.
凯勒的柜子里又没有发现被挖出来的首饰
Whose earring did Ali find in my dad's couch?
我爸爸的沙发上到底是谁的耳环
One question at a time.
一个一个的解决
You're not gonna ask your mom
你还没问你妈妈
why she's suddenly defending Garrett?
她问什么突然间为加勒特辩护了
I mean, seriously, Spencer, what is that?
有没有搞错,斯宾塞,怎么回事
He probably told her it's time to lock Jenna up.
他也许告诉她是时候把詹娜关起来了
She was driving that night, guys. I remembered. Clearly.
那晚开车的人是她,我记起来了
Em, we believe you, okay?
艾米,我们相信你,好吗
But honestly, I don't think
但是说实话
that you remember anything clearly from that night.
我觉得你并不记得那晚到底发生了什么
When we picked you up you kept calling me "Arlene."
我们接你的时候,你一直叫我阿琳
Guys, she can see.
姐妹们,她能看见
She's probably on Mona's payroll.
也许是梦娜雇佣她的
Mona does not have any cash. They won't even let her have floss.
梦娜没有钱,她连牙线都不允许使用
Okay, let's just do this at lunch.
好吧,我们午餐时再讨论
I can't be late again.
我不能再迟到了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I just need to rinse my water bottle.
我要去洗一下水杯
Jenna's coming in here. Where's the earring?
詹娜要进来了,耳环在哪儿
What? Give me the earring. I have an idea.
什么,把耳环给我,我有个主意
What are we doing? Do I get to slap her again?
我们要怎么做,我还要赏她巴掌吗
No!
不是
Okay, get in the stalls. Go! Go!
好了,进去,快点
I knew it. That is it. I'm going for way more than a slap.
我就知道,我现在不光想赏她几个巴掌
Hanna, stop. Stop why?!
汉娜,停,为什么
Don't look at me.
别看我
I'm ready to hang a sign "Bitch can see."
我准备打个标语, "贱人能看见"
Guys, she doesn't know that we know.
姐妹们,她不知道我们看到了
Yes, she will in a minute.
她一会儿就知道了
No. We don't let her know that we know. Not yet.
不,我们不能让她知道,现在还不行
We can use this...
我们可以利用这一点
And we will.
我们来利用这一点
This is all we got.
现在只有这么多
Season hasn't really started yet.
还没开始换季呢
We usually don't get our shipment till next month.
我们一般下个月才能拿到货
You want all these hoodies too?
这些帽衫你全要了吗
You got it.
没问题
So...you buyin' all these for a team?
那么你是给团队买的吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
recount [.ri:'kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 详述,列举,重新计算
n. 重新计算

 
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。