手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集 杰森表示艾莉森要再次下葬

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You Aria?

你是艾瑞亚吗
Not now, Wes.
少废话,维斯
And that was?
那位是...
That's Wesley. My brother.
那是维斯利,我弟弟
How long have you known?
你发现多长时间了
It's for you.
给你的
I don't know a James family in chicago.
我在芝加哥不认识什么詹姆斯的家人
Wasn't that Nate's real name?
那不是内特的真名吗
And this is definitely Alison's handwriting.
这百分百是艾莉森的字迹
"You need to tell the beach hottie tonight."
"你今晚就得告诉沙滩帅哥"
What are they talking about?
她们在说些什么
Who is the beach hottie?
谁是"沙滩帅哥"
Ali never told me.
艾莉从没告诉我他是谁
Just tell me that there's more to this story...
请告诉我这不是所有
That's there's something that I don't know.
还有我不知道的隐情
Please, Toby!
求求你了,托比
I'm late.
我来晚了
Have you told him?
你告诉他了吗
If he finds out, he's gonna kill me.
要是他发现了,他会杀了我的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm about to meet my son.
我就要见我儿子了
What does this go to?
这是哪里的钥匙
That's what I would like you to find out.
这正是我让你查的
And if you follow him,
如果你跟踪他
he'll lead you there.
他会带你去那里
Emily you did the right thing.
艾米丽,你做的对
What's wrong?
怎么了
Look who else was in Cape May.
你看还有谁去了开普梅海滩
Nothing?
没消息吗
Nothing since he left.
他走之后就再没消息
Well, he sent an "I got here" text.
他发了条短信说"我到了"
Well, that counts...
这也算嘛
If you want it to.
如果你想的话
I mean, I know he's doing the right thing,
我知道他在做正确的事
It's just the idea that something's happening
只是觉得在几百英里外
hundreds of miles away that's gonna change everything.
发生的事将改变一切
This is cold. I'm just gonna go get a refill.
咖啡冷了,我再去倒一杯
Do you think Wilden read that notebook by now?
你们觉得威尔登读完那个笔记本了吗
He must have.
肯定读完了
So he knows what we know.
所以我们知道的他都知道
And what exactly do we know?
我们又究竟知道什么呢
It's just Cece's version of things.
都是茜茜告诉我们的
There was a picture of him in Cape Bay.
那有一张他在开普梅海滩的照片
I'm going back to the police station after school,
我放学后去趟警察局
take a snap of it on my phone.
用手机拍下来
Thanks.
谢谢
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Hey. Jason.
杰森
I've got some news.
我有些消息
We're keeping this kind of quiet.
我们不想太声张
But they've released Ali's remains to my family.
他们把艾莉的尸体归还给了我家
There's gonna be a reinterment.
我们会重新举行埋葬
She's being buried again?
她又要被埋葬吗
Not in the ground. In the mausoleum.
不会埋进土里,而是埋进陵墓
There'll be a service, family only,
会有一场仪式,仅限家人参与
But I've arranged for you
但在我父母离开后
guys to have some time after my parents leave.
我为你们留了一些时间
Thank you. There's someing else.
谢谢你,还有件事
The things we put in the casket with Ali, they're still missing.
那些放在艾莉棺材里的东西仍未找到
The state police think whoever opened the grave
州警认为打开坟墓的人
is keeping them as some kind of sick souvenirs.
把那些东西留下来做恶心的纪念物
The cops figure when they find those,
警察们觉得只要找到那些东西
they'll find the creeps who did this.
他们就能抓到干这事的卑鄙小人
I think they're right.
我觉得他们是对的
Look, I just wanted you guys to hear it from me.
我只希望能亲口告知你们
I'll text you when I know
当我得知告别艾莉的细节后
the details about saying goodbye to Ali.
我会发短信给你们
Don't bother. I've said all the goodbyes I want to say.
不用麻烦,我已经告完别了
Spencer. What?
斯宾塞,怎么了
She's saint Ali now?
她现在是圣人艾莉了吗
Are her bones fully relics or something?
她的尸骨都成遗迹了吗
You need to dial it back.
你得恢复过来
No, you dial it back.
不,你得恢复过来
I'm finished with all of this.
我受够了
You guys want to pay a visit to the crypt keeper, that's fine,
你们想去拜访地穴看守,尽管去
It's your business, but keep me out of it!
那是你们的事,但不要带上我
We'll be there.
我们会去的
Me and you are the only ones
只有我和你
with something from Ali's casket.
拥有艾莉棺材里的东西
I know.
我知道
So I say we get rid of them.
我觉得应该处理掉
I'll ditch the ouija board thingie,
我会把那显灵板丢掉
and then you chuck those earrings.
你负责扔那些耳环
I'm not sure about that.
我可不确定
Not sure about what?
不确定什么
Every time we react to something like this,
每次碰到这种事,我们做出反应
it comes back to bite us on the ass.
它就反咬我们一口
It's like we're being
就像我们被操纵着
maneuvered into doing the absolute wrong thing.
做那些绝对错误的事
I don't want to end up back in an orange jumpsuit again.
我可不想再回去穿橘色犯人服
You think that I do?
你以为我想吗
Believe me, one size does not fit all.
均码的犯人服可不适合每个人
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
I'm gonna go to Ezra's apartment after school.
放学后我要去以斯拉的公寓
So we'll just talk later.
我们晚点再说吧
Why are you going to Ezra's?
你为什么要去以斯拉家
Because I...water the plants, stuff like that.
因为我要,给植物浇水之类的
Oh. And do you do that while wearing his shirt?
你是穿着他的衬衫干那些事吗
I'm going now.
我要走了
Morning, Spencer.
早上好,斯宾塞
Okay, someone's in a mood.
好吧,看来有人心情不好
I just came by to remind
我只是过来提醒你
you that the decathlon's only a week away.
离十项全能比赛只有一周了
So in here is your schedule,
这是你的日程表
hotel information, practice questions,
酒店信息,练习题目
and permission slip.
和同意书
Look, Spencer...
听着,斯宾塞
I know this is a touchy subject,
我知道这是个敏感话题
But as team captain, I have to tell you
但是身为队长,我必须告诉你
you've been off your agame lately.
你最近不在状态啊
Yeah. This is the biggest competition of the year,
这可是本年度最重大的比赛
and I can't let your slipandslide affect the whole team.
我不能让你的发挥失常影响到整个队伍
Let me make something clear to you, Mona.
你给我听清楚了,梦娜
This is not a game to me at all.
这对我来说根本就不是一场游戏
Good. Because I'd hate to see poor Toby
很好,因为我不想看到可怜的托比
travel all that way for you
大老远跑去看你比赛
only to be left cheering for me.
最后却只能为我加油
Caleb.
凯勒
Hey. From my mom.
是我妈找我
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
Yeah, she's fine,
她很好
It's just, uh...
只是...
I don't know, it's weird.
我也不清楚,挺奇怪的
What is?
什么事
My aunt moved to Australia.
我姑姑搬到澳大利亚去了
What's weird about that?
这有什么好奇怪的
It's my father's sister.
那是我爸爸的妹妹
The one my mom left me with.
我妈妈把我留给她照看的
The one who put you in foster care?
你寄养在她家的那一个吗
I guess my mom started looking for all of her broken connections,
我觉得我妈妈开始寻找关系破裂的亲戚
and she finally found my aunt,
然后她终于找到了我姑姑
and my aunt is moving to Brisbane.
可是我姑姑要搬去布里斯班
They're closing her house.
他们把她的房子闲置了
Wait. The one you were in when you were little?
等等,你小时候住的那个房子吗
Yeah. They're cleaning it out, tearing it down.
没错,他们要把房子清空拆除
My mom said if I want to see the place,
我妈妈说如果我还想去那儿看看
see if I want anything from it,
看看有什么东西想要的
I should... I should go now.
我现在就该动身了
Are you thinking about going?
那你想说去吗
No. I'm not thinking about it, and I'm not going.
不,不想,也不会去
Caleb, if they tear it down. I don't care.
凯勒,如果房子被拆了,我不在乎
Let 'em.
随他们去吧
Hi.
你好
I, uh, I didn't know anyone would be here.
我以为这儿没人
Is Ezra back? No, he's not.
以斯拉回来了吗,还没回来
I was just checking on his place.
我只是来这儿看看
Oh. Come in.
请进
Thanks.
谢谢
Ezra said I could use the place if he was away.
以斯拉说如果他不在的话我可以借住一下
You knew that he was gone.
你知道他走了
He called me on his way to Delaware.
他去特拉华的路上打电话给我了
He was a little vague about
他对于如何发现
how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm.
麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞
It wasn't vague, it was messy.
不是含糊其辞,那是一团乱麻
But the point is, he found out.
但是重点是,他发现了
I should have taken the hit. No. It
都是我的错,不,只是
Look, he knows, he went there,
他知道了,他去了那儿
and now he's talking to her.
然后再和她谈谈
So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights?
那我在这儿住几晚可以吗
What? No.
什么,没问题
Don't you have classes, though?
你不用去上课吗
No. They're, uh, fumigating the dorms.
不用,学校在给宿舍消毒
First time since the Clinton administration.
克林顿执政之后的第一次
stay.
住吧
I mean, Ezra invited you.
我是指,是以斯拉邀请你住的
That way I don't have to worry about the plants.
那我就不用担心没人浇花啦
Okay. Thanks.
好的,谢谢
Okay. Well, I will get out of your way.
那我就不打扰你了
Maybe you should still check the plants.
或许还是应该由你来浇花
I mean, I'm not too good about that. I once killed a cactus.
我不太擅长浇花,有一次还把仙人掌浇死了
I thought the only way you could do that was with a gun.
要是你的话只有用枪才能把仙人掌弄死吧
Okay.
好的
Yeah, um, I'll call before I stop by.
我来之前会打给你的
Bye.
再见
Four days ago, the kid bought a sandwich,
四天之前,这孩子买了一个三明治
tank of gas, and hydrangeas.
一桶汽油和绣球花
Hydrangeas? Yeah.
绣球花,没错
Sixty-five dollars of hydrangeas.
花了六十五块钱买绣球花
You know this...?
你怎么知道的
I'm tracking his credit card.
我查了他的信用卡记录
Okay, what about three days ago?
好吧,那三天前呢
Three days ago he switched to cash.
三天前他改用现金支付了
Someday he'll run out and I'll start tracking him again.
等他现金花光之后我会继续查他的信用卡
Do you want to hear about the key? Yeah.
你想知道关于钥匙的事情吗,想
This wasn't easy, but I
这可复杂了,但我
traced the numerical code to the manufacturer,
通过编码找到了制造商
manufacturer to a series of buildings on the west side of town...
镇上西边的一大排楼房都使用他们生产的锁
And?
然后呢
And if you want me to narrow it to a single doorway,
如果你想让我找到这把钥匙到底是开哪个门
I'll need a bit more... encouragement.
我需要一些额外的...奖励
You're wondering if it's worth it?
你在考虑它值不值得吗
No. Not "It."
不是"它"值不值得
You.
是你值不值得
Can I give you a piece of professional advice?
让我给你点专业意见吧
My line of work, the people I follow
我的行当,跟踪的人都是些
criminals, sumbags, lowlifes, all of 'em.
罪犯,小人,恶棍
Okay, so?
所以呢
So never once have any of those guys bought hydrangeas
这些人里从来没有人在跑路之前
before skipping town.
买过绣球花
You let me know about the key.
钥匙的事情等你考虑好了联系我吧
Emily?
艾米丽
What are you doing here, honey?
你在这儿干嘛呢,宝贝
I thought I'd see if you wanted me to grab something for dinner.
我来看看你要不要我帮你带点晚饭
Oh! Yes, please. I had corn nuts for lunch.
太好了,我中午吃的是玉米脆
From a vending machine? Yeah.
自动贩卖机里买的吗,没错
I mistook it for actual food.
我本来以为它是正餐呢
Like, say, corn or nuts?
比如玉米或者坚果
I'm just gonna get my wallet.
我去拿下钱包
You know what? Change of plans.
干脆这样,来点新花样
Let's just go out to dinner. I'll clock out early.
我们出去吃吧,我早点打卡下班
Are you sure that's okay?
你确定这样可以吗
What are they gonna do, arrest me?
他们能把我怎么样,逮捕我吗
Where did this come from?
这是哪儿来的
Oh. Uh, that's mine. I left it on the counter this morning.
那个是我的,我今天早上放在吧台上的
You must have put it in your bag by accident.
一定是你不小心放进包里了
All right, well, let me go sign out.
好吧,我去打卡
I'll be right back.
马上回来
He was gone.
他走了
Wilden read the notebook.
威尔登看过笔记本
He knows we're on to him
他知道我们盯上他了
What's happened? So...
这是怎么了,那么
What exactly brings you to my office?
你到底来我办公室干什么
Look, I know you're in a funk, okay?
我知道你沉浸在恐慌之中
I was the first one to hear about your breakup.
我是第一个知道你分手消息的人
And I didn't tell anyone until I knew you were ready.
要是你没准备好,我是不会告诉别人的
I'm on your side here. I know.
我就在你身边,我知道
Is this what you left in Ali's casket?
这是你放进艾莉棺材里那张吗
That and twentyfour other postcards.
和另外24张明信片一起放进去的
Someone put this in my mom's bag.
有人把这个放进我妈的包里
Aria thought it was bad
艾瑞亚觉得
getting those earrings back one at a time
一下子收回那些耳环很糟糕
"A" Has twentyfive opportunities to set me up.
A可是有25次陷害我的机会
Set us up.
是陷害我们
Just because it's your memento
不能因为这些纪念品是你的
doesen't mean it can't be planted on any of us.
就不能用于陷害我们
"A" is threatening to kill me if I go after Wilden.
A威胁说,要是我再调查威尔登就杀了我
Does that mean he murdered Ali?
这是不是意味着艾莉是他杀的
Or that he's part of "A's" entourage?
或者证明他是A的帮凶
That is not what this message says.
那和这条信息说的事情无关
"La police" Are "Capable de murder."
"警察" "能杀人"
I took french, Spencer.
我上过法语课的,斯宾塞
For a semester.
就上了一个学期
Translation: "Stop digging.
翻译过来是,"停止调查
"The police already know it's you
警察已经知道,你
who is capable of murder."
能杀人"
Wow. That sounded so much better in french.
还是法语版的听起来好一些
They mean Nate.
他们说的是内特
Look, you didn't do anything wrong.
听着,那不是你的错
Okay? Even the police know that.
就算警察知道了也没关系
Emily, that freak was gonna kill you and Paige.
艾米丽,那个变态要杀掉你和佩奇
Thank you for the french lesson.
谢谢你给我上法语课
I have to go to work soon, so....
我马上要去上班,所以...
Emily.
艾米丽
I meant to throw that out already.
那个我是打算扔掉的
That too.
那个也是
I don't know what happened with you and Toby...
我不知道你和托比之间到底怎么了
and I know you're not ready to talk about it.
我也知道你还没准备好谈论此事
But I am here for you. We're all here for you.
不过我在这里,我们都在你身边
You can't just push us away that easily.
你不能这样轻易地把我们推开
Last week Hanna saw Paige with another girl.
上周,汉娜看到佩奇和另一个女孩在一起
She assumed the worst.
她就往最坏处想
She thought that Paige was seeing someone else.
她以为佩奇在和其他女生约会
She wasn't.
其实她没有
I talked to her, and she was trying to help us figure out
我和她说了,她其实是在帮我们找
Who bought that queen of hearts costume on Halloween.
在万圣节那天买红心皇后戏服的人
The girl that hanna was so worried about works at a costume shop.
汉娜所担心的那个女孩在一家戏装商店工作
She was a flirt, not a threat.
她只是个调笑对象,不构成威胁
Did she find out who bought it? Not yet.
她查出是谁买的了吗,还没有
The point is, sometimes things look bad, and they're really not.
重点是有时候事情看上去很糟,但其实未必
Sometimes there's another explanation for what's going on.
有时发生的事情还有其他原因
And what if that explanation is even worse?
要是那个原因更糟呢
So what's he like? The brother.
那他怎么样,他弟弟
He's all right. A little bit full of himself, though.
他还好吧,虽然有点自负的样子
Is he cute?
他帅吗
He's kinda cute.
还算帅吧
He's just way too comfortable
不过,他就是看起来
living off of his trust fund, though.
很心安理得地依靠自己的信托基金生活
I would not mind getting cozy with one of those.
我倒是不介意和那二者之一和谐共处
Trust fund.
信托基金
Look, I gotta go. I gotta make Caleb dinner.
我得走了,我得给凯勒做饭
Huhho! So is that how you bribed
原来你是这样贿赂凯勒
Caleb into going out to his aunt's house tomorrow?
才让他同意明天去他阿姨家的吗
A little. I just explained that
一点点,我只是跟他说
this might be his only chance to say goodbye.
这可能是他唯一一次告别的机会了
Hey, give me the earrings. I'll take them tonight.
把耳环给我,我今晚带过去
Um, I'm not ready to do that.
我还没想好那么做
Well, you don't have to.
不用你去做
I'll get rid of them with the ouija board piece.
我会把它们和占卜板一起处理掉的
Okay, you can do whatever you want, but I'm gonna wait.
你想怎么样都行,但是我得等等
Look Aria, you're making a mistake.
艾瑞亚,你在犯傻
Well, it's my mistake.
那也是犯我的傻啊
Is this a new couch?
这个沙发是新的吗
It's a rental. Just about everything here is.
是租的,这里所有东西都是租的
I wanted to make a fresh start in a new office.
我希望在一间新办公室里重新开始
I'm here until I find the right one.
等有合适的人接替我,我再离开
I don't officially start seeing people until next week.
我要在下周才开始正式接诊
Well, thanks for letting me come in.
谢谢你让我进来
Mona's back at school.
梦娜已经回到学校了
Like you said, therapy and the right meds
如你所说,通过治疗和正确用药
and she'd be ready to rejoin society.
她会重新融入社会的
Did you come here to talk about Mona?
你是来这里谈论梦娜的吗
I came because...
我来这里是因为
Not talking isn't working.
什么都不说是不管用的
You may have heard I killed a guy.
你或许听说我杀人的事情了
I heard that you and a classmate were attacked by someone,
我听说你和一个同学受到别人的攻击
The same person who killed Maya.
就是杀害玛雅的那个人
You were defending yourself, Emily.
你当时是自卫,艾米丽
What you did was incredibly
你所做的真是
Dr. Sullivan, no. That's not what I said.
不,沙利文医生,我说的不是这个
That's not what I want to talk about.
我想谈的不是这个
Everyone wants to talk about how I'm some kind of hero.
大家都称赞我是个英雄
Everyone tells me I
他们都说我如何如何勇敢
I killed someone.
但我毕竟杀人了
Someone had a life,
那也是一条人命
someone was a living, breathing person,
活生生的一条人命
And I
而我
You killed someone.
你确实杀了一个人
I know what he was planning to do,
我知道他想干什么
who he really was.
他究竟是谁
In my head, I know.
我非常清楚
But then I close my eyes and I can see myself...
但当我闭上眼,就看见自己
Holding that knife...
握着那把刀
It was in my hand
当时手里握着刀
and I can still feel what it felt like when it
直到现在还能感觉到把它...
Emily, have you ever thought about trying hypnotherapy?
艾米丽,你考虑过催眠疗法吗
I remember what happened, Dr. Sullivan.
我记得当时发生了什么,沙利文医生
That's the problem I remember exactly what happened.
问题就在这,我清楚记得发生的一切
Hypnotherapy isn't just
催眠疗法不只是
about bringing back memories we've repressed.
唤醒被抑制的记忆
Sometimes it's about reframing the ones we have,
有时候是重建那些已有的记忆
the ones that are controlling our lives,
那些掌控我们人生
controlling the way we see ourselves.
掌控自我审视的记忆
How soon can we start?
我们什么时候能开始
Hello? Hi. It's Spencer.
喂,喂,我是斯宾塞
Um, how much more "encouragement" do you need?
你还要多少"奖励"
Five hundred...
五百
Cash.
现金
Fine. Keep looking.
好,继续调查
Just about everything here now.
全部东西都在这儿了
You're looking at about a hundred years' worth of stuff.
这些东西历史悠久,非常贵重啊
Did you grow up here, Mr. Doyle?
你在这儿长大的吗,道尔先生
Jamie. Yeah, I did.
叫我杰米就行,我在这儿长大
My sister Patty, Caleb's aunt,
我妹妹帕蒂,凯勒的姑姑
stayed and took care of
留在这儿照顾
our folks when they got old. I was long gone.
上了年纪的爹妈,我老早就不住这儿了
And so was Caleb's dad?
凯勒的爸爸也是吗
Yeah. He was gone too.
没错,他也离开了
Patty was surprised to hear from your mom.
帕蒂很意外能收到你母亲的来信
Yeah, I bet she was.
我猜也是
Are you being rude on purpose?
你故意这么没礼貌的吗
I just don't want to be
我就是不想整天
here all day going through this crap, okay?
都耗在这些垃圾上
Well, at least look at the stuff before you throw it away.
至少先看看是什么再丢啊
How long has it been since you've seen your uncle?
你和你叔叔多久没见了
A long time.
很久了
I only saw him like once or twice a year when I was a kid.
我小时候也就一年见他一两回
Took me to a few Phillies games.
他带我看过费城人队的比赛
That must have been nice.
那一定很棒
He just felt guilty that his brother ran out on me.
他只是内疚他兄弟抛下我不管
That's a decent chunk of change.
怎么取这么多钱
The other girls are coming by the cemetery tonight around seven.
她们几个今晚七点都回来参加仪式
Sounds like a real party.
听起来倒像个派对
Hey, what is your problem, Spencer?
你怎么了,斯宾塞
You got a prior engagement or something?
你已经有约了吗
She was your best friend.
她是你的好朋友啊
Look, if you got something to say, say it.
你有话就直说吧
You don't want to have this fight with me, Jason.
你不会想和我吵的,杰森
Not now. I'll win, and it won't feel good for either of us.
不是现在,我稳赢,但大家都不好受
No! Wait. You can donate these books to a library.
别,等等,你可以把这些书捐到图书馆
Come on, they're all moldy.
拜托,它们都发霉了
I used to love picture books. I might want to keep 'em.
我以前很喜欢图画书,我或许会留下
Uh, if you happen to find Mike Mulligan's steam shovel in there,
如果你里头找到《迈克·马力甘和他的蒸汽挖土机》
I'll take it.
我要买下
Deal.
好的
He turned into a goodlooking young man.
他长成了个英俊的小伙子
He treats you right?
他对你好吗
He does.
挺好的
Good.
那就好
Do you ever hear from his father?
你知道他父亲的消息吗
Uh...Nobody does.
没人知道
It's no great loss. He's not the sort of man people miss.
也没什么遗憾,他不是大家会怀念的人
Caleb's never really talked about family much,
凯勒以前几乎不提他的家庭
and then his mom found him,
后来他母亲找到他
and it kind of... changed things.
之后才有些转变
I'm glad she found him.
她能找到他就好
I've never met her. Did you know her?
我从没见过她,你了解她吗
Yes. Uh... She deserved better.
了解,她值得更好的人
Most people deserve better than they get.
大多数人都值得更好的
So you saw them together? Caleb's mom and dad.
你见过他们在一起吗,凯勒的爸爸妈妈
Yeah.
见过
Did they love each other?
他们相爱吗
Even for a little while?
就算只是一阵子
I think so.
我想有吧
Then why would he leave them?
那为什么他要离开呢
Yeah...He said he needed some space.
他说他需要一些空间
Figured he'd come back when he could handle being a dad.
想当他准备好当父亲时再回来
The thing is, when you walk out, the people you leave...
可事实是,一旦你离开了
They keep on having a life.
他人还是继续生活
They don't wait for you to come back.
他们不会等你回来
You're in a safe space, Emily.
你在个安全的地方,艾米丽
No one can harm you here.
在这儿没人能伤害你
When I tell you to wake up, you will remember everything,
当我唤醒你时,你会记起一切
Then you will tell me what you remember.
你会告诉我你想起的那些事
Okay, wake up.
好的,醒来
I want you to tell me everything that happened that night.
我要你告诉我那天晚上发生的一切
That night. At the lighthouse.
那天晚上,在灯塔的那个晚上
You and your friend were in danger.
你和你的朋友身处危境
Are you there now? Yes.
你到那里了吗,是的
Good.
很好
Hey. The plants have been calling out for you.
你回来了,植物一直在召唤你
I know, I heard them crying for me
我知道,我从大厅一路走来
all the way down the hall.
就听见它们的哭着找我了
Have you heard from him?
有他的消息了吗
No. That doesn't mean he isn't thinking about you.
还没有,但这不代表他没有想着你
Yeah? What does it mean?
是吗,那代表什么
Are you gonna get that?
你不接吗
Probably just a junk call.
也许只是个恶作剧电话
No, it could be Ezra. He knows that you're here.
也许是以斯拉,他知道你在这
Hello.
Wrong number.
打错了
Hey, you hungry?
你饿了吗
Yeah, I guess so.
有一点
All right, come on. I need some air anyway.
走吧,我也想呼吸一下新鲜空气
Okay.
好的
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
I'm walking...
我在走路...
I don't know where I am.
不知道我在哪里
It's dark...
周围很黑
really dark.
一片漆黑
Take a look around, Emily. Do you see the lighthouse?
艾米丽,看看能找到灯塔岩客栈吗
Someone just turned on the sprinklers.
有人开启了洒水器
Is there anyone else there with you? I see her.
周围还有别人吗,我看见她了
You see Paige?
你看到佩奇了吗
She's looking at me. I think she knows she's gonna die.
她看着我,好像预感到自己快死了
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来这里
This is bad. We shouldn't be doing this.
这样不好,我们不能这么做
Oh, my god.
天哪
No! Please, no!
不,别这样
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
I'd like to wake up now!
我想立刻被唤醒
Emily, you're in a safe space. Tell me what you see.
艾米丽,你很安全,告诉我看到了什么
I see...
我看见了...
the murder weapon.
凶器
You have to stop!
你必须停手
What do you think you're doing?!
你知道自己在干什么吗
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
Stop! Stop!!!
停下来,停下来
Stop!!!
停下来
What happened?
发生了什么事
You broke out of the hypnosis.
你自我打破了催眠状态
Do you remember what you saw?
还记得你看见的事情吗
You were talking about Nate, you saw the murder weapon,
你刚刚提到内特,说你看到了凶器
and then you just started yelling.
然后你就开始尖叫
Emily.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Sorry. I have to go.
不好意思,我得走了
All right, I'm gonna put this stuff in the car and can we get going?
我把东西搬到车里,然后就出发吧
Bye, uncle Jamie.
杰米叔叔,再见
Bye, Caleb.
再见,凯勒
Thank you, Mr. Doyle.
谢谢你,道尔先生
Or...Jamie.
或者叫您...杰米
Yeah.
没事
You sure you kids don't wanna
你确定你们俩
go down the road, get a hamburger? I'm buying.
不想买个汉堡什么的吗,我请客
I think Caleb really wants to get going.
我估计凯勒想立刻出发
Right.
好吧
Hanna.
汉娜
I found this over there, bottom of a dresser.
我在那边的梳妆台底部发现了这个
Look on the back.
你看后面
"Caleb 6 months."
"凯勒,六个月"
Yeah.
是啊
The way he's feeling, I'm not sure he'd want it right now,
看他现在这样,不知道想不想要这个
so maybe you could hold onto it for him.
也许你能先替他保管一下
Just until he wants to see it. Yeah.
等到他想要的时候给他,好的
Yeah, I will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢
Hanna.
汉娜
Um...I've gotta get going.
我得走了
Yeah. You make sure he takes care of you.
好的,你要保证他会对你好
Yeah, he will.
他会的
Hey, you've reached Hanna's phone. Leave a message.
你拨打的是汉娜的手机,请留言
We're supposed to be studying.
我们应该来学习的
Are you planning a trip?
你在计划旅游吗
You and me and sweet Paree?
我们一起去美丽的巴黎吧
How does that sound?
你觉得怎么样
Maybe we should learn how to parle fran?ais before we go.
也许我们应该先学会法语再去
Well, we could start in the south of France,
我们可以到了法国南部再开始学习
dancing through sunflower fields,
在向日葵丛中跳舞
lounging around in our bikinis in the French Riviera.
穿着比基尼在法国里维埃拉闲逛
You'd look so good on top of the Eiffel Tower...
你在埃菲尔铁塔顶端一定很美
wind in your hair...
风穿过发丝...
How long are we going away for?
我们要去多久
How about forever?
永远也不回来怎么样
Hey. When'd you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Uh, a little while ago.
没多久
Honey?
宝贝儿
No. I can't let you do that.
不,我不能让你这样了
Do what? Act like I'm innocent.
怎么了,好像我是清白的一样
Like I'm still the same sweet little girl that I've always been.
好像我还是那个天真无邪的小女孩
I'm not. I can't be.
我不是,也不可能是
Sweetheart, I know who you are,
宝贝儿,我知道你的为人
and you would never
你绝不会
deliberately do anything to hurt another person.
故意伤及他人的
I'm not so sure about that anymore.
我现在不确定了
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily, I am your mother,
艾米丽,我是你的母亲
And that means that I can see you, all of you,
这意味着我能看清你,你的全部
Sometimes better than you can see yourself,
有时比你自己看的还要清楚
and there's only good there.
你是个善良的孩子
Look look at me!
看着我
I promise you, there's only good there.
相信我,你是个善良的孩子
It's a unit in a small building on Mayflower Hill.
是五月花山上的一栋小房子里的一间
What do you think's behind the door, Spencer?
斯宾塞,你觉得门里会有什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, what do you hope is behind the door?
那么你希望门里有什么
We had a secret, him and me...
我和他之间有个秘密
and this will tell me whether he kept it.
这样我能知道他是否守住了秘密
Did you ever play the game with the flowers when you were little,
你小时候用花瓣玩过这样的游戏没
"He loves me, he loves me not"?
他爱我,他不爱我
He loves me, he loves me not...
他爱我,他不爱我
the trick is, you just
有个诀窍
find a flower with the odd number of petals.
你只需找到一朵奇数花瓣的花
Buttercups.
金凤花
Marigolds.
万寿菊
How many petals are on a hydrangea?
绣球花又有多少片花瓣呢
So, you...
因此,你
open the door, and...
打开门,然后
I open the door,
我打开门
and if it's full of the things that I think it is,
如果里面是我想象的样子
then it means that there's hope.
就意味着有希望
That means that he loves me,
就意味着他爱我
and that I wasn't wrong about us.
我没有错看他
And if not If not...
如果不是的话,如果不是
It's time to let him go.
是时候放手了
Ezra taught me to drive when I was twelve.
十二岁的时候以斯拉教我开车
He taught you to drive when you were twelve?
你十二岁的时候他就教你吗
He said I should learn to do it right the first time.
他说我应该早点学会
Fitzgerald.
菲兹吉拉德
I been lookin' for you.
我一直在找你
Your mother fixed the board, but she can't buy me off.
你妈妈能搞定董事会,但收买不了我
Mr. Kaplan, funny running into you like this.
开普兰先生,在这碰到你真巧
Let's see that pretty smile
等我打得你站不起来
after I bounce your face off the curb.
再看看你还笑不笑得出来
Come on!
快走
Wait. Wait.
等等
Who the hell was that?
那到底是谁
My physics teacher's husband.
我物理老师的老公
What kind of school do you go to?
你上的什么学校
Why was the husband of your physics teacher trying to strangle you?
为什么你物理老师的老公想要打你
If you want to blame somebody,
如果你要怪
you can blame my mother.
就怪我妈吧
Oh, I'd love to,
我很乐意
But what exactly would I be blaming her for?
但我要怪她什么
Ezra taught me how to drive,
以斯拉教我开车
but he never taught me how to get away from our family.
但他从没教我怎么样远离自己的家庭
I thought you liked your world. I thought so too.
我以为你喜欢你的家庭,我之前也这么以为
When Ezra left home, our mom was furious. So was I.
以斯拉离开后,妈妈很生气,我也是
It took me a long time to realize
很久后我才发现
I wasn't angry at him for leaving.
并不是他的离开让我生气
I was pissed because he didn't take me with him.
是因为他没带着我一起离开
Why did you want to go with him?
你为什么想和他一起走
Because he's not the only one with dreams.
不止他一个人有梦想
But if I was gonna get free, I'd have to do it on my own.
但我必须要靠自己来获得自由
So I thought getting thrown out of prep school
所以我以为被预科学校劝退
would be a good start.
会是个不错的开头
If I failed enough courses, broke enough rules...
如果我总是考试不及格,违反校规的话
What happened? My mother made every infraction disappear
怎么了呢,我妈用几张支票
with the wave of her checkbook.
就使这一切变得不可能了
Still brings us back to
让我们回到那个
the man that you hit with our leftover pizza.
被你用披萨打的人
Yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures.
狗急了也跳墙
I went for the one really crazy thing I knew
我做了件我所知道
would cause maximum trouble.
会造成很大骚乱的事情
You hit on your physics teacher. Who is very attractive,
你爱上了你的物理老师,她很漂亮
in an intellectual cougar sort of way.
知性熟女
Well, did it work?
那么有用吗
Academic suspension and an irate husband.
停课,她老公气炸了
That's why I'm hiding here.
所以我到这里来躲躲
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最傻的事情
Look, before Ezra, my family was as predictable as the tides.
在以斯拉这事之前,我们家很有家规
One day Ezra just had enough and walked out.
一天以斯拉受够了,出走了后
My mom hurled lightning bolts, but he survived.
我妈气到了极点,但是以斯拉还是坚持了下来
And more important, he found you.
更重要的是,他遇到了你
He found you and said, "That's who I want."
他遇到你,并说你就是他想要的
You're the most amazing part of this.
你是这一切中无与伦比的美丽
That's why my mother hates you.
这就是为什么我妈讨厌你
Why?
为什么
Because you're unexpected.
因为她没想到你会出现
That was a day shot.
一天就这么被毁了
I don't really know what you were expecting.
不知道你怎么想的
Just thought that you could have a chance to...reconnect.
只是觉得你有机会可以,冰释前嫌
Well, silence your inner Oprah, okay? It's just an old house.
那只是个老房子,不要再胡思乱想了
Your uncle was nice.
你叔叔是个好人
Yeah, I thought they were all nice,
是的,我以前也觉得他们都是好人
until they shipped me off.
结果还不是把我抛弃了
You could have asked him why they did that.
你可以问问他们为什么那么做
Some things you're better off not knowing.
有些事情还是不知道为好
I suppose.
也许吧
Besides, it wasn't his call, okay?
而且,当时他说了也不算
Caleb...
凯勒
If I show you something,
我给你看样东西
can you promise not to get angry?
你能答应我不要生气吗
That's you...
这是你
when you were a baby.
还是孩子的时候
Where did you get this?
你在哪里弄到的
Your uncle Jamie gave it to me when we were leaving.
杰米叔叔在我们离开之前给我的
He wanted to make sure that you didn't throw it away.
他不希望你扔掉它
Um...Wwhere was it?
在哪找到的
In the shed someplace?
在棚屋的某个角落吗
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
You see how the edges are kind of bent?
你看到边缘的弯折痕迹了吗
I think he took it from his wallet.
我想他是从钱包里拿出来的
Why would have a picture of me in his wallet?
他钱包里怎么会有我的照片
I can think of a reason.
我觉得有一种解释
The man holding you...
那个抱着你的男人
That ring...
那枚戒指
Jamie had the same ring on today.
杰米今天也戴着一枚一样的戒指
He knew you before you were five.
在你五岁之前,他就已经认识你了
Not a chance.
绝不可能
Dr. Sullivan!
沙利文医生
I was hoping I'd catch you.
正希望能碰到你下班
Mona, what are you doing here?
梦娜,你在这儿干什么呢
I heard you were reopening your practice,
我听说你重新开业
so I thought I'd come by and give you this.
所以想顺路来探访下,把这个送给你
It's a housewarming present for the new office.
送给你新办公室的乔迁礼物
And I just wanted you to know that I'm doing so much better.
我只是想让你知道我现在好多了
I'm glad to hear it.
真为你高兴
Oh, what a cute little space!
这个小空间真温馨
I bet the orchid would look great on that windowsill.
这盆兰花放在窗台上一定很适合
I'm actually leaving for a few days,
其实我恰好要离开几天
so I will make sure it gets some water.
所以我要确保它有充足的水分
Good thinking.
好主意
It was very thoughtful of you, Mona.
梦娜,你真有心
Oh, it's nothing.
没什么
I could never really repay you for what you did.
你的付出,我无以为报
Bye.
再见
So shall we just wait, or...?
所以我们是就这样干等,还是
I'm pretty sure she's not coming.
我觉得她肯定不会来了
"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality."
被爱的人不会逝去,因为爱是永恒
That's creepy. It's Emily Dickinson.
真诡异,是艾米莉·狄金森的句子
I don't care if it's Santa Claus, consider me creeped.
就算是圣诞老人写的又怎样,它让我毛骨悚然
It's okay. It is a touch creepy in here.
没事,这里确实有点诡异
My parents barely stayed two minutes.
我父母在这儿都待不了两分钟
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Spencer. You changed your mind.
斯宾塞,你改主意了
No. I just knew that I could find you here.
没有,我只是知道能在这儿找到你
I do have something to say to you. Spencer.
我确实有些话要对你说,斯宾塞
Ali was pregnant when she died. What?
艾莉死的时候已经怀孕了,什么
What is she talking about? Is this true?
她在说什么,是真的吗
We can't know for sure. Emily looked it up,
我们不确定,但是艾米丽查过
and her early pregnancy wouldn't have shown up in an autopsy.
早期妊娠状况尸检是无法显示的
Isn't that right, Em?
真的吗,艾米
You have no idea what you're saying right now.
你完全不知道你在说些什么
What the hell is wrong with you? How do you know about this?
你到底怎么了,你怎么会知道
I mean, who would she have who's the father?
我是说,她会跟谁,孩子的父亲是谁
Oh, that's the best part. Who, Spencer?
这就是最精彩的部分了,斯宾塞,是谁
Spencer, don't. I don't care!
斯宾塞,别这样,我不在意
Don't do this. Not here, Spencer.
别这样,别在这儿,斯宾塞
Detective Wilden.
威尔登探长
One of Rosewood's finest.
玫瑰镇的大善人
Please tell me this is part of some brilliant Spencer plan.
告诉我这是斯宾塞精明计划的一部分
It's not.
这不是
She's just hurting and wants us to hurt just as bad.
她受伤了,所以想让我们也同样受伤
We're your friends, we're not your punching bags.
我们是你的朋友,不是你的出气筒
Okay, so how are we gonna fix this? What are we telling Jason?
所以我们要怎么处理,我们要怎么对杰森说
Forget Jason. There's something really wrong with Spencer.
先别管杰森,斯宾塞的问题真的很严重
I mean, this is bigger than Toby leaving.
肯定不只是因为托比离开
I'm heartbroken too, but she just seems...
我也心碎了,但是她看上去
Broken.
支离破碎
It's one thing to doubt the person you're with
怀疑你身边的那个人是否真的爱过你
if they ever loved you, if they didn't
是一回事
It's something else entirely when you start to doubt yourself.
你开始怀疑自己又完全是另一回事
Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗
You mean the sprinklers?
你说洒水器吗
I heard it that night. Not in Ali's yard, at her grave.
那一晚我也听到了,不是在艾莉的院子,是在她的坟墓
I mixed up the nightmares.
我把那些噩梦都弄混了
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来这儿的
This is bad. We shouldn't be doing this.
这样不对,我们不该这样做
You have to stop!
你得停下来
What do you think you're doing?! You can't do this!
你知道自己在做什么吗,你不能这样
Stop! Stop!
停下,停下
Stop!!!
停下来
The girl the girl in the red coat.
那个女孩,那个穿红外套的女孩
It all happened right here.
都是在这儿发生的
I didn't hurt her.
我没有伤害她
Ali? Of course not.
艾莉吗,当然没有
Wait, so this was after
等等,所以这发生在
Jenna and Noel picked you up from the diner?
詹娜和诺埃尔把你接走之后吗
I don't know. It could have been before.
我不知道,也有可能是之前
I know this sounds ridiculous, but someone has to ask
我知道这听起来有点荒谬,但必须有人问
Do you think it was Alison in the red coat?
你觉得穿红外套的是艾莉森吗
Alison digging up her own grave?
艾莉森自己挖自己的坟墓
I said it was ridiculous. And you were right.
我说过了听起来很荒谬,确实如此
All I know is that it was a woman,
我只知道是个女人
she was blond, and she was wearing a red coat.
金发,穿着红外套
And...
还有
What?
什么
She's the one in charge.
她操控着这一切
Hey, Dave.
戴夫
Make sure you see an I.D.
记得检查身份证
I'll get the rest of this order on the loading dock.
我会把剩下的订货拿到装卸口去

重点单词   查看全部解释    
react [ri'ækt]

想一想再看

vt. 作出反应
vi. 起反应,起作用,反攻

联想记忆
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
checkbook ['tʃekbuk]

想一想再看

n. 支票簿

 
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
repressed [ri'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 被抑制的;被压抑的 v. 抑制;镇压;约束(r

 
prior ['praiə]

想一想再看

adj. 优先的,更重要的,在前的
adv.

 
administration [əd.mini'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 行政,管理,行政部门

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。