Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Jenny, us hanging out was just as friends.
珍妮,我们一起出去,只是作为朋友
That was my mother, and she is at canyon ranch.
是我妈妈,她在峡谷牧场酒店
You should go.
你应该去
I'm Elliot.
我是埃利奥特
How'd you know what apartment I was in?
你怎么知道我住哪层
I started on the first floor and worked my way up.
我是从一层开始找上来的
Dorota, will you--
多洛塔,嫁给我,好吗
yes, of course I will marry you!
愿意,我当然愿意嫁给你
I told Chuck I'd take either you or the hotel.
我和恰克说我要你或者要酒店
He chose to give me you.
他选择把你给我
I did what I had to, to win.
我做了该做的一切,就是为了胜利
Even if it means losing me instead?
即使那意味着要失去我吗
You went up there on your own.
你是自愿去的
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见了,恰克
What are you doing here? Boss' orders.
你们要干什么,老板的命令
aah! No! Chuck!
不要,恰克
No!
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No. No. No.
不要,不要,不要
No!
不要
Up and at 'em, upper east siders.
上东区的名流们,该醒来面对现实
It's time to awake from our slumber
从睡梦中醒来
and learn the hard truth...
面对这个冷酷现实的时刻到了
that some nightmares don't end once we open our eyes.
有些恶梦即使醒来也不会结束
You're not gonna find anything in there.
你从那里找不到酒的
Luckily for me, I own a bar downstairs.
幸好,楼下的酒吧是我的
Drink this.
喝这个吧
Look, we know this has to do
虽然不知道发生了什么事
with whatever's going on between you and Blair.
但一定与布莱尔有关
Okay, you got the Empire back.
好了,你拿回了酒店
You two should be celebrating, not fighting.
你们应该举杯庆祝而不是针锋相对
You wanna tell us what's going on?
你不想告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
Here.
给
I thought our relationship... could withstand anything.
我以为我们的感情,坚不可摧
Apparently, I was wrong.
显然,我错了
Well, you still love her, don't you?
你还爱着她,不是吗
Then show her that you're sorry.
那就向她道歉
Take her to Blue Hill upstate
带她去北边的"蓝山"
or buy her those Louboutins at Saks.
或者去萨克斯百货给她买鲁布托的鞋子
I'd have to buy Saks itself, and that still wouldn't be enough.
就算我把萨克斯百货买下来也于事无补
She doesn't want to talk to me. I've tried.
她不想理我,我试过了
When?
什么时候
Look, you haven't been outside in days.
你窝在家里已经好几天了
She asked me to leave her alone.
她让我别去烦她
You don't want to wait too long, Chuck,
最好不要等太久,恰克
or she'll think you don't care.
否则她会以为你不在乎她
Excuse me.
恕我失陪了
You think it worked?
你觉得有用吗
well, maybe you'll have better luck with Blair.
也许你可以去布莱尔那碰碰运气
Wait. What? You're making me do this alone?
等等,什么,你要我一个人去
Breakfast with the Humphreys, remember?
你忘了吗,我要和汉弗瑞一家共进早餐
Let me know how it goes. Good luck.
随时告诉我进展,祝你好运
H-hello? Hello?
你好,你好
Dorota?
多洛塔
What on earth is going on?
到底出什么事了
I am sorry, Miss Eleanor, Mr. Cyrus.
真抱歉,埃莉诺小姐,赛勒斯先生
That was my mother.
打电话来的是我妈妈
She come with father to New York on Monday.
她和爸爸周一要来纽约
But that's wonderful. I can't wait to meet them.
那不是很好吗,我等不及要见他们了
Maybe we can all go have the vodka flight at the Russian Samovar!
也许我们可以一起去俄式茶馆喝伏特加
We go nowhere once they see me.
他们要是见我这样,我们哪都去不成
My parents don't know I pregnant.
我父母不知道我怀孕了
And since I not married,
更何况还是未婚先孕
they will disown me.
他们会和我断绝关系的
Or worse, they will kidnap and take back to old country.
或许更糟,说不定会把我绑回老家
Nate!
内特
Hello, Nathaniel.
你好啊,内特尼尔
I'm here to see the invalid.
我是来探望病号的
And not a moment too soon.
来得正好
She hasn't left her room for days.
她一连几天没出房间了
It's--it's like living with Howard Hughes.
就好像跟华德?休斯住在一起似的
Blair is upstairs. I hope you can make some headway with her.
布莱尔就在楼上,希望你能开导她
I am not allowed to cross the transom.
我连房门都不能进
Well, I'll do my best.
我会尽力而为的
Great. He sent good cop.
太棒了,他找了个不错的和事老
Chuck didn't send me.
不是恰克让我来的
Serena.
那就是瑟琳娜
Look, we're concerned about our best friends.
我们关心我们的死党
And whatever he did,
不管他做了什么
I'm sure you can find a suitable punishment for him.
你肯定能找到合适的方法惩罚他
There is no punishment for what he did.
他的所作所为没什么好惩罚的
You're Blair Waldorf.
你可是布莱尔?霍道夫
"Punishment" is your middle name.
惩罚可是你的拿手戏啊
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我到底发生了什么事
I can't tell anyone.
谁都不能告诉
It's too awful.
太不堪了
There's no such thing as "too awful" between friends.
朋友之间根本没有"不堪"的事
We don't judge, remember?
我们不互相指责,记得吧
And we can forgive anything.
而且我们会原谅一切
You can't tell anyone, especially not Serena.
你不能跟任何人说,尤其是瑟琳娜
Not a soul. I promise.
谁都不说,我保证
What did chuck tell you about how he got his hotel back?
恰克跟你说他是如何夺回酒店的?
He didn't.
他没说
He just said "Money solves everything."
他只是说,钱可以解决一切
He didn't use money.
不是钱的作用
He used me... as a trade.
是我,他拿我做交易
Come on. No way.
不会吧,不可能
He set me up to sleep with Jack
他设计我去和杰克上床
in exchange for his beloved empire.
以此来换回他心爱的酒店
So now do you see why I couldn't tell anyone?
现在你明白为什么我不能跟别人说了吧
Oh, my god.
天哪
My Slavic language skills are a little rusty,
我的斯拉夫语言能力有点儿生疏了
but I'm pretty sure she just said,
但我非常确定她刚才说
"over my dead goat."
"除非我死了"
Or "Body." The words are very similar.
或者是说"死都不要"这些词很相近
Cyrus, come away from there.
赛瑞斯,别站在那里了
Eavesdropping on the help is undignified.
偷听女仆说话有失尊严
Plus, it confuses them.
而且,也会让他们更加困惑
Oh, I haven't heard that much overwrought Polish drama
自从我停止捐赠布鲁克林音乐学院以后
since I canceled my B.A.M. Subscription.
就再也没听过如此激昂的波兰戏剧
What is going on?
怎么了
From what I can gather, Dorota's in a bind.
就目前所知,多洛塔现在进退两难
She needs to be married before her parents show up on Monday.
她得在星期一她父母到这里之前结婚
Dorota, I...I...I don't understand this.
多洛塔,我不明白了
Why can't you and Vanya just go down to city hall?
为什么你和瓦尼亚不能直接去市政厅呢
Never. First marriage happen at Polish city hall.
绝不行,第一次婚礼就是在波兰市政厅办的
You were married before?
你以前结过婚?
Yes. I am divorced.
是的,我离婚了
And one reason is because first wedding happen at city hall,
原因之一就是首场婚礼是在市政厅举行的
ignoring tradition.
忽视了传统习俗
Wedding traditions very sacred in my country.
在我的国家,婚姻传统是非常神圣的
Dorota, don't be foolish.
多洛塔,别傻了
Every marriage I know fail
我所知的所有失败的婚姻
if wedding has no tradition.
皆因为婚礼没有遵照传统
Where did you and Mr. Harold get married?
你和哈罗德先生是在哪儿结婚的
I don't think that's the reason the marriage didn't work out.
我觉得这不是婚姻破裂的原因
This not way it's supposed to be.
不应该是这个样子的
Miss Blair and I talk about
布莱尔小姐和我谈论过
what wedding with vanya will be like.
我和瓦尼亚的婚礼形式
It's supposed to be big,
应该是盛大
Grand, Perfect.
豪华,完美的
Blair does love herself a wedding.
布莱尔的确喜欢婚礼
If I may interject...
恕我多嘴
thank you for keeping my secret.
谢谢你为我保密
Hey, no problem. I'm just gonna tell Serena to hold off
没什么,我会告诉瑟琳娜
on the interrogation of you and...
让她别逼问你和...
Chuck.
恰克
Miss blair, I am getting married!
布莱尔小姐,我要结婚了
Of course you are.
当然
I mean tomorrow.
我是说明天
Mr. Chuck is
恰克先生
throwing us traditional Polish/Russian wedding.
要为我们举办波兰式与俄式相融的婚礼
He said you two back together...
他说你们合好了
He did?
是吗
Which is best news ever.
这是天大的好消息
Traditional wedding must have
传统婚礼一定要有一对幸福的恋人
happy couple who escort bride and groom into chapel.
来护送新郎和新娘进入礼堂
Is necessary for good luck in marriage.
这是为婚姻带来好运的必要条件
Please, miss Blair,
求你了,布莱尔小姐
Mr. Chuck,
恰克先生
Will you be happy couple for Vanya and me?
你们愿意做护送瓦尼亚和我的那对幸福恋人吗
Well, uh, I can't speak for Blair, but
我不能替布莱尔做主,不过...
it would be my great pleasure.
我个人非常乐意
Poor B. Just realized
可怜的B这才意识到
that chuck will do anything to keep the flame alive.
恰克会不惜一切来维系爱情之火的
Hello, beautiful.
你好,美女
Glad you came.
很高兴你来了
As for Serena,
至于瑟琳娜
looks like she's playing with fire.
看来她正玩火上身呢
These venues will not do.
这些场地不行
I know I said traditional,
我知道我说了要传统的
but... bing it.
但...再搜搜看
Have you ever checked out the Astoria World Manor?
你看过阿斯托里亚世界庄园了吗
It's Queens' answer to the grand ballroom at the plaza.
它是位于皇后区广场的一座豪华宴会厅
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢你,查尔斯
You didn't know about that?
你不知道吗
You look like you need a task.
看起来你需要点事儿做做
What I need is a zofran.
我需要的是止吐药
All this disingenuous generosity is making me want to vomit.
所有这些虚伪的慷慨让我想吐
There's nothing disingenuous about it.
我是发自肺腑的
I'm happy I can give Dorota and Vanya
我很高兴能为多洛塔和瓦尼亚举办梦想婚礼
the dream wedding that they deserve.
这是他们应得的
The only reason you're giving it is so that you can spend time with me.
你这么做只是为了能跟我共度时光
You know weddings are my weakness.
你知道婚礼是我的死穴
Really? It never occurred to me.
真的吗,我从来没想到过
Everything occurs to you, Chuck.
这是显而易见的,恰克
Blair...
布莱尔
You and I are magnetic.
我们俩彼此互相吸引
You can feel it.
你能感觉的到
Our pull is as undeniable as ever.
我们之间的引力如以往一样无可争辩
it's different this time.
这次不同以往
It doesn't have to be. I love you.
不会的,我爱你
Saying it was hard, but I did,
尽管难以启齿,但是我还是说了
and I've never looked back.
而我绝不会后悔
So now I'm asking you, please do this for me.
所以我现在请求你,请你为了我
Please forgive me.
请你原谅我
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起,我无法原谅你
Oh, yes! Thank god you're here.
老天,你可算来了
I need help with the flowers. No, I wish I was kidding.
我需要人帮忙整理花,非常紧急
well, I'm no florist, but I've received
我虽不是花匠,但我
enough flowers in my day to know a thing or two.
收的花可不少,也许能指点你一二
I'm all yours. Croissant?
乐意为您效劳,来点羊角面包吗
Oh, yum. I'm starved.
好啊,我饿死了
What, was Rufus' waffle iron broken?
鲁弗斯没能做华夫饼吗
No, but this is gonna be a long day.
没有,今天肯定会很费神的
Show me those flower choices.
让我看看都有哪些花可选
Okay, so my Tisch application is in the mail,
好啦,悌西艺术学院的申请发出去了
Vanessa's out of town,
瓦内萨出城了
and I just ate about 5 pounds of bisquick.
我吃了差不多5磅的比吉斯面包
Food coma film festival? Who's with me on the couch?
美食电影狂欢日,谁想和我做伴
I'm thinking Kieslowski's "Double life of veronique."
我想看基斯洛夫斯基的《两生花》
You're in luck, Dan. We all just scored front-row seats
你很幸运,丹,我们刚被邀请
to a live version of a Polish production.
参加一场波兰式的聚会
Vanya and Dorota are getting married tomorrow in Queens,
瓦尼亚和多洛塔明天要在皇后区结婚
and they've asked me to throw them a,
他们请我为此设计一个
traditional eastern European game night.
欧洲传统游戏狂欢夜
Tonight, whatever that means. Also, Eleanor asked
就在今晚,还有,埃莉诺问
if you and your sewing machine were free.
你能不能带上缝纫机去帮个忙
Already on my way.
我这就去收拾
You know what? I'm gonna come with you.
我也和你们一起去吧
Is it to help me sew or to stalk your new crush?
你是为了给我帮忙,还是为了跟踪新欢
It's not stalking if you know each other.
互相认识就谈不上跟踪
Who's the lucky guy? His name is Elliot.
那个幸运儿是谁,他叫埃利奥特
I met him during Nate's party.
我们在内特的生日会上认识的
We've been texting, but I don't know if he's being flirty
互相发发短信,但不确定他是否真有意思
or friendly, so... Yeah, Eric refuses to ask him out
还是只是友谊,艾瑞克在确定
until he knows if he's gay or not.
他是同志之前,不愿意约他出去
Well, it could be totally embarrassing
要是落花有意,流水无情
if I assume one thing and he actually means another.
我可就尴尬死了
Come on, stalker.
来吧,跟踪者
It's too bad Lily's gonna miss the party.
真遗憾,莉莉要错过这场派对了
And the wedding.
也要错过婚礼了
You could ask her to come back from Canyon Ranch early.
你可以让她早点从峡谷牧场回来
I mean, how many massages can one person get?
你准备一直这样发短信吗
This is Cece and Lily we're talking about.
莉莉和茜茜在一起
Cece needs her.
茜茜需要她
So do you.
你也需要她
Just ask her to come home, be your date.
请她回家,做你的女伴
It'll be romantic.
肯定会很浪漫的
Heading to the florist?
去找你的花匠吗
Are you going with the calla lilies or the Casablancas?
你要用马蹄莲,百合还是卡萨布兰卡
You know what, Chuck?
行了,恰克
Don't even bother.
别费劲了
I know what you did. Blair told you.
我知道你干了什么,布莱尔告诉你了
Yeah, she did. She didn't want to, but she did.
是的,她本不想说,但还是告诉我了
I mean, this time you have crossed a line.
这次你确实太过火了
In your rush to pass judgment,
先别急着说我
did you ever consider you don't know the entire truth?
可能你未必知悉所有真相
What exactly did Blair say?
布莱尔到底说了什么
That you traded her for the hotel.
你用她换回了酒店
No.
不
No, you deserve to be alone.
不,你活该做独自一人
I may be heartless, but you're naive.
或许我是无情,但你却太天真了
I made the deal,
交易是我提出的
sure, but Blair didn't know that when she went to Jack.
但布莱尔去找杰克的时候对此并不知情
I guess she left that part out.
她没告诉你这些吧
I can feel your brain strain, Nathaniel.
看来这些让你困惑不解了,内特尼尔
I don't expect you to understand.
我没指望你能明白
What's that supposed to mean? You and Serena have it easy.
你是什么意思,你和瑟琳娜倒是很好
Until now your biggest concern is whose hair is shinier.
到现在你们还只关心谁的头发更光亮
Did she tell you where she was this morning?
她跟你说她早上去哪儿了吗
She went to breakfast at the Humphreys'.
她去汉弗瑞家吃早餐
What does it matter?
这怎么了
Well, did she tell you Carter Baizen's back in town?
她告诉你卡特?贝森回来了吗
Because my friend at the St. Regis did,
因为我在圣?瑞吉斯的朋友告诉我了
and guess who he saw with Carter this morning.
猜猜今早他看见卡特和谁在一起
No, you have no idea what you're even talking about.
不,你一定搞错了
No, you have no idea what I'm talking about,
不,搞错的是你才对
and that's the problem.
这才是最要命的
If you'll excuse me, I was heading out.
恕我失陪,我要出去了
What are you doing hiding up here?
你躲来这里干什么
I just needed to be alone.
我只想一个人待着
B., I know you and Chuck B
我知道你和恰克
are going through a hard time right now,
正在闹变扭
but don't you at least think what he did was romantic?
但你不觉得他这么做很浪漫吗
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
This was your idea.
是你给他出的主意吗
No. I-I may have encouraged him to make a gesture,
不是,或许是我鼓励他该做些表示
but throwing a whole wedding was his idea.
但操办整场婚礼可是他的主意
That's the thing with him, S. Everything is a game.
这就是他的毛病,对他来说一切皆是儿戏
But that's what makes you guys so good together.
但这也是你们般配的原因
You--you love games. It's who you are.
你爱玩游戏,这是你的本性
The last game we played, we both lost.
上一个游戏,我们都输了
You and Nate are lucky.
真羡慕你和内特
You're so good to each other.
你们关系那么好
No games, no lies, no secrets,
不玩花样,不说谎话,没有秘密
just pure honesty--
彼此之间只有坦诚相待
That's how it's supposed to be.
情侣间本该如此
I know that now.
我终于醒悟了
How do you do it?
你们是怎么做到的
You just-- you just do, I guess.
只要去做就可以了
I hope it all works out.
但愿一切顺利
Nate Archibald.
内特?阿齐布尔德
What are you doing here, Baizen?
你在这儿干什么,贝森
Oh, I'm just dropping something off to Serena.
我只是给瑟琳娜捎点东西
How about you stay away form my girlfriend?
离我女朋友远一点
What do you want from her, anyway?
你到底想从她那儿得到什么
She's the one who wants something,
想得到些什么的是她才对
and it looks like I'm the only one who can give it to her.
而且看起来只有我才能给她她想要的
I guess she hasn't told you what that is, huh?
我猜她还没告诉你那是什么吧
What can I say?
还能说什么呢
She trusts me more than you.
和你相比,她更相信我
I gotta run,
我得走了
but, uh, if you need anything,
不过你如果需要什么的话
I'll be at the St. Regis.
可以来圣?瑞吉斯找我
Of course, Serena already knows that.
当然,瑟琳娜已经知道我的住址了
Was that who I think it was?
那是某位同志吗
Was Serena at breakfast with you guys this morning?
瑟琳娜早餐是跟你们一起吃的吗
Yeah.
是的
No.
没有
Why? Did she say she was?
怎么了,她说跟我们一起吃的吗
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Darling.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
甜心
I found the perfect gift for Dorota and Vanya.
我找到了最适合多洛塔和瓦尼亚的礼物
It's gonna knock your socks off!
一定会让你大跌眼镜的
That's wonderful, dear. So much to do!
太棒了亲爱的,还有好多事要做呢
Finally, Jenny. Hi.
总算来了,珍妮,我来了
Did you get the silk netting?
编结丝线拿来了吗
Enough to make Monique Lhuillier weep.
多得能让设计师莫尼克?鲁里耶都发愁了
Oh, good girl.
好孩子
Oh, Serena. Here. This is for you.
瑟琳娜,这是给你的
Where'd you get this?
哪儿来的
Uh, from Nate, who got it from Carter.
从内特那里,卡特给他的
Surprise, S.
没想到吧, S
A special delivery, courtesy of little J.
一份来自小J的特殊见面礼
I guess good things don't always come in small packages.
看来好消息并非总是由小信封送来的
Now it is time to play
传统东欧婚礼游戏
traditional eastern European wedding games.
现在开始
Some of these games date all the way back to 14th century,
其中一些游戏能追溯到十四世纪
but back then they used virgins. And today... not so much.
那时的参与者都是处女,现在已经不多了
First game we play is balloon game.
第一个游戏是气球游戏
Everybody must find partner.
每人都需要一个舞伴
You take balloon and put in between.
拿个气球放在两人中间
Now when music changes, you and partner get closer.
音乐变换时就跟舞伴逐渐靠近
Ah. Now whoever does not pop balloon wins game.
不弄破气球的人就是赢家
Oh! And winner...
赢家的奖品
gets rare matryoshka doll.
是个罕见的俄罗斯套娃
Okay, let's play.
我们开始吧
Hey.
干什么呢
Traditions since the 14th century?
十四世纪流传下来的传统吗
What's next, raping and pillaging?
接下来该什么了,强奸和抢劫吗
I'm guessing you didn't see Elliot.
你没见到埃利奥特吧
I waited in the lobby for, like, three hours.
我已经在大堂等了三个多小时了
I beat my high score in "Brickbreaker."
破了我打砖块游戏时的最高纪录
Maybe I should just give up.
也许我该放弃,对吗
No. No, no, no. Quitting is for losers,
不,只有失败者才半途而废呢
except Oprah can get away with it...
除了像奥普拉那样的能一走了之
and, uh, maybe Nate and Serena.
也许还有内特和瑟琳娜
Jenny.
珍妮
What?
怎么了
Serena's my sister and Nate's my friend.
瑟琳娜是我姐姐,内特是我好朋友
I just want to make sure they're okay.
我只想确保他们没事
That's all. Really.
仅此而已,真的
Chuck Bass. I hear a lot about you.
恰克?巴斯,我听说过很多你的事
You're infamous in Brighton Beach.
你在布莱顿海滩大街臭名昭著
I'm guessing so are you. But if you'll excuse me...
估计你也一样不过抱歉
We've done something like this before, remember?
我们以前干过这样的事,记得吗
No talking.
别说话
Just dance.
跳舞就好
I should have told you about Carter.
我本该把卡特的事告诉你
I bumped into him on the street the other day,
那天在街上正好撞见他了
and I told him we could have coffee, and that's it.
我跟他说只能一起喝杯咖啡,仅此而已
Well, that's not how Carter made it seem.
可卡特显然不是那么想的
You know how he is.
你知道他是什么人
He convinced his fourth grade class at dalton
他四年级的时候还说
That Barneys was named after the dinosaur.
巴尼斯精品店是以恐龙的名字命名的呢
He's a liar.
他是个骗子
Nate, if he made it seem like anything other than coffee,
内特,如果他想显得我们间有些什么
then he was just trying to upset you.
那他肯定是想让你吃醋
And obviously, he succeeded. Come on, nate.
显然,他成功了,别这样,内特
This is me you're talking to. You have to trust me.
你是在跟我说话啊,你一定要相信我
You don't trust me?
难道你不相信我吗
Why should I trust you? Okay, the only reason we're having
我凭什么要信任你,我们现在谈这事
this conversation right now is
只是因为
because you got caught.
你被逮住了
I was going to tell you.
我本打算告诉你的
When, after the fact?
什么时候,事发之后吗
Why didn't you just tell me when it happened? Because...
你为什么当时没告诉我,因为
Here you go. Thank you.
给你,谢谢
Daniel. Where's your partner?
丹,你的舞伴呢
Uh, she--she's in Vermont.
她在佛蒙特州呢
I was thinking about sitting this one out.
我打算干站着一直到婚礼结束
Oh. Well, if you're not going to dance,
那你要是不打算跳舞的话
at least make yourself useful.
至少来帮帮忙吧
These Russians drink more than Larry Hagman on his first liver.
这些俄罗斯人比拉里?哈格曼喝得还多
Bartender needs more ice.
调酒师需要些冰块
Yeah, you--you do know that I'm not working this party, right?
你清楚我这次不是服务生,对吧
All right, I'll do it.
好吧,我去拿
Thank you.
谢谢
Cyrus, what the hell has gotten into you?
赛瑞斯,你到底怎么了
Dorota's gift is finalized.
多洛塔的结婚礼物敲定了
The papers are signed.
合同签好了
Papers?
合同
What papers? Did you get her a puppy?
什么合同,你给她买了条小狗狗吗
Even better.
比那个好
An apartment.
一间公寓
An apartment. Have you gone crazy?
一间公寓,你疯了吗
I was thinking more of a Vera Wang cake knife.
我觉得一套王薇薇的蛋糕刀具更合适
A cake knife is not enough.
一套刀具是拿不出手的
Okay.
好吧
The apartment is great. It's in Queens,
那间公寓在皇后区,棒极了
an easy commute on the subway.
公共交通十分便利
Why does Dorota need an apartment in Queens
多洛塔住在上东区的豪华住宅里
when she lives in a penthouse on the upper east side?
她怎么会需要皇后区的公寓
She's getting married. They have a baby on the way.
她要结婚了,而且他们还要生宝宝
I figured-- You figured wrong.
我认为,你认为错了
Getting Dorota an apartment is highly inappropriate.
给多洛塔买间公寓实在是太不合适了
She's just a maid, for goodness sake.
老天啊,她只是个女佣
But Dorota's family.
但多洛塔是我们的家人
She practically raised Blair.
布莱尔是她一手带大的
So your balloon burst, too?
你们的气球也爆掉了吗
Let me guess-- you overheard me and Serena.
让我猜猜,你听到我和瑟琳娜的谈话了
Yeah. Kinda couldn't help it.
对,算是忍不住偷听吧
Look, I love Serena, but I also know how she is.
我很喜欢瑟琳娜,但我了解她的为人
I get it.
我了解你的感受
It's-- it's hard to know the truth with her.
和她在一起很难了解到事情的真相
Maybe I overreacted, right?
也许是我反应过火了
I get to talk to all my Ex-es.
我能跟所有前女友聊天
Maybe it's okay she had coffee with the guy. Yeah.
也许她也可以和那男孩喝咖啡,对
Do you know what was in the envelope that Carter gave her?
你知道卡特给她的信封里是什么吗
I don't know. I didn't open it.
我不知道,我没打开
Well, we could peek inside her V.B.H...
也许我们能偷偷看一眼
Jenny, you can't go through Serena's purse.
珍妮,我们不能乱翻瑟琳娜的包
Why would Serena need a key to the St. Regis?
瑟琳娜为什么会需要圣?瑞吉斯的钥匙呢
Miss Blair, you go down!
布莱尔小姐,你要输了
Too easy.
这游戏太简单了
Looks like we might win.
看来我们要赢了
Well, you can have the doll. I'm sure you'll know what to do
你能赢得那些套娃,我敢肯定你知道
with five women with removable heads.
如何处理那五个能卸掉头的女人
Whatever the prize...
不管奖品是什么
you have to admit...
你都必须承认
together, we can't lose.
我们俩在一起,所向无敌
No matter how many weddings you plan,
不管你谋划了多少婚礼
nothing can fix what happened.
已经发生的事情是没法挽回的
What I did was wrong.
我的所作所为确实不对
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But no one forced you to go up there.
但是没有人逼你去那里
I forced myself for you.
我是为了你才被迫去的
You didn't even know-- I know. I just...
你甚至都不知道,我明白,只是
This game is over.
游戏结束
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
No, I'm not.
不,我糟透了
Why do you even care?
你有什么好担心的呢
You've always thought the worst of Chuck and me.
你总是把我和恰克当成最恶毒的人
You think we're horrible, depraved, soulless.
你觉得我们很糟糕,卑鄙又没人性
And I may have used all of those words at one point or another,
那些词,我或多或少可能还真用过
but I-I'm sorry. I'm not following. What's going on?
但很抱歉,我没搞懂,你到底怎么了
Did--did Chuck... did Chuck do something?
是恰克,他做了什么事吗
No, it's not just what he did.
不,不光是他的问题
It's what I did.
还有我的问题
This whole time I was blaming him, but it was me, too.
我一直都在埋怨他,但我也有错
I've become the person you always thought I was.
我变成了你印象中的那种人
Look, Blair, you're not--
听着布莱尔,你不是
I don't think you're that bad of a person--
我不觉得你是个超级大恶女
Maybe not my type, but you're not terrible.
也许你不是我喜欢的型,但你并不坏
And--and whatever it is that happened between you and chuck,
不管你和恰克之间发生了什么
I'm sure you can fix it, because if there was
我都相信你能处理好,因为如果真的有
a pair meant for one another, you know,
天造地设的情侣
it's--it's you two. You're absolutely right.
那绝对是在说你们俩,你说得对
Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck.
恰克和布莱尔,布莱尔和恰克
I mean, who else could love me after what I've become?
我变成这样,还有谁会爱我呢
Thank you for helping me see it, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞,谢谢你帮我弄明白这事
Your ice is melting.
你的冰化了
Hi. This is Rufus Humphrey. I've left a few messages
我是鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞,我给我老婆莉莉
for my wife Lily and haven't heard back,
留过些信息,但是她都还没回我
and she didn't call me at our usual time.
而且,她也没有在老时间给我打电话
No, I know you have rules about no phone.
我知道你们规定不许打电话
Uh, Lily Humphrey?
莉莉?汉弗瑞
Maybe it's under Lily Van Der Woodsen?
可能用的是莉莉?范德?伍德森
Bass?
巴斯
Rhodes?
罗兹
Looks like Lily's caught in a lie.
看来莉莉的谎话被揭穿了
Okay. I-I must have gotten the dates wrong. Thanks.
肯定是我把日期弄错了,麻烦您了
Guess it's the truth that's getting massaged.
看来真相离我们不远了
Everything you said last night was true.
昨晚你说的每件事都是对的
We do belong together.
我们确实应该在一起
We're both sick and twisted.
我们都很邪恶,很变态
If you think about it,
仔细想想
we're incredibly fortunate to have even found each other.
我们能找到彼此真是幸运
Blair, I don't want this to be you settling,
布莱尔,我不希望你这样想
some sort of consolation.
或者这样来安慰自己
We've both hit rock bottom, Chuck,
恰克,我们都遭遇了人生的低谷
but we've hit it together.
但我们是一起沉沦的
At least we won't be lonely in hell.
至少在地狱,我们还在一起
That's not what we're-I should see if anyone needs me.
我们不该,我去看看有没有人需要我
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会开心呢
Any luck with that Elliot guy?
邂逅那位埃利奥特了吗
Uh, no. He never showed.
没有,再没见到他
Mm. Ah, well, maybe Vanya will have a cute gay cousin.
说不定瓦尼亚有个帅气的同性恋表兄呢
Look, should we be worried that your dad isn't coming?
你爸爸不来,我们不该担心吗
Uh, well, I-I think he was hoping that Lily would show up,
我猜他本希望莉莉能来吧
but it'll be fine.
不过没事的
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello. You've reached the voice mail for Celia Rhodes.
你好,您已接通西莉亚?罗兹的语音信箱
Please leave a message.
请留言
Uh, Cece, hi. It's Rufus.
茜茜,你好,我是鲁弗斯
I don't know where you and Lily are,
我不知道你和莉莉具体在哪儿
but I know it's not Canyon Ranch.
但我知道不是峡谷牧场
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
In Russian tradition,
按俄国传统
before a groom can marry his bride,
在新郎与新娘正式结婚前
The wedding party gathers and demands
在婚礼聚会上,他得回答
that he answer a series of questions about his beloved.
一系列有关他的挚爱的问题
If he's unable to answer these questions
如果他的回答
to the satisfaction of the crowd,
不能让大家满意的话
the wedding cannot proceed.
婚礼就不可以继续进行
Vanya, are you ready?
瓦尼亚,准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
That was an awkward car ride.
刚刚在车上真是尴尬
Nate, you barely said two words to me.
内特,你只勉强跟我说了两句话
Look, I know you're still mad,
我知道你还在生气
but I want to tell you the truth.
但我想告诉你事实
Then you can start by telling me
那你能告诉我
what you were doing in Carter's hotel room.
你在卡特的酒店房间干了什么吗
I found the key, Serena.
我看到钥匙了,瑟琳娜
You went through my bag?
你翻我的包了吗
Carter is helping me find my dad.
卡特在帮忙找我父亲
Oh, was he in Carter's hotel room?
你爸爸在卡特的酒店房间吗
Nate, I love you. I'm not interested in Carter.
内特,我爱你,我对卡特不感兴趣
Then why do you still have secrets with him?
那你怎么还跟他有那么多秘密
I was nervous to tell you that I was still looking for my dad.
我很不安,不想告诉你我还在找我爸爸
I-I felt--I felt stupid,
我觉得很蠢
Like--like I'd be disappointing you.
就好像,我会令你失望一样
Look, I told you the truth.
现在我说出事实了
I don't know what else you want me to do.
我不知道你还想让我怎么做
I want you to stop seeing him.
我希望你不再见他
I know you're upset, but that doesn't give you
我知道你生气,但不意味着这样
the right to tell me who I can and can't see.
你就有决定我不能见谁的权利了
With Carter, yes, it does.
对于卡特,我就有这种权利
This is the final question--
下面是最后一个问题
What do you love most about Dorota?
你最爱多洛塔的哪一点
Oh, this is tough question.
这个问题很难回答
There's so many things I love about her.
我爱她的方方面面
But I think what I love most is the way I feel with her.
但我觉得最爱的是我对她的感觉
With Dorota, I am best possible version of myself.
和多洛塔在一起,是我的最佳状态
I have peace in my heart,
我的心中满是宁静
knowing I will be good husband, good father.
深知自己会成为一个好丈夫,好父亲
I will die proud Russian man,
我会为做一个在爱河中死去的
very much in love.
俄国男人感到骄傲
Now you may officially greet your bride.
现在你可以正式迎娶新娘了
And now... It's time to get married!
现在,吉时到啦
So... Will the happy couple
即将陪伴多洛塔和瓦尼亚步入礼堂
who will be escorting Dorota and Vanya into the chapel
的一对幸福情侣
please step forward?
请上前来
Miss Blair, are you...
布莱尔小姐,你
I can't do this.
我做不到
Miss Blair.
布莱尔小姐
I can't keep pretending, and I can't lie to you, Dorota.
我不能再装了,我不能对你撒谎,多洛塔
Chuck and I aren't happy... at all,
恰克和我根本就,不幸福
And if we walk you in, your marriage will be jinxed.
如果我陪你走进礼堂,你的婚姻会不幸的
I'm... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't.
真的不能
Poor Chuck.
可怜的恰克
Looks like he's got a runaway bridesmaid on his hands.
看来他得照顾一个落跑新娘了
I should have realized
我早就该发觉
that something was still wrong with you and Mr. Chuck.
你和恰克先生之间有些不对了
But you always tell me everything.
但你总是什么都跟我说啊
I couldn't admit it to anyone.
我不敢对任何人承认这个现实
I could barely admit it to myself.
甚至我自己也不敢承认
And I didn't want to let you down.
我不想让你失望的
I'm sorry I ruined your wedding, Dorota.
很抱歉我毁了你的婚礼,多洛塔
Does Vanya hate me?
瓦尼亚恨我吗
No. Miss Blair,
不,布莱尔小姐
I came to America
我踏上美国
to start new life,
期待开始新的生活
to make new traditions.
期待融入新的传统
And lucky for me,
我很幸运
I find great people to do this with.
我遇到了善良的人们,一路陪着我
I find my family.
我遇到了我的家人
When I saw how happy you and Vanya are,
但我看到你和瓦尼亚那么幸福的时候
I realized how unhappy I am.
我才发现我有多么的不快乐
I wish you to be like me one day,
我希望有一天你可以和我一样
to find right love,
找到你的真爱
good love.
你的挚爱
I don't need you to be happy couple, Miss Blair.
我不强求你做我的幸福情侣,布莱尔小姐
I just need you to be happy.
我只希望你能幸福
Come on, ladies.
快来吧,女士们
You have an aisle to walk down.
还等着你去走红毯呢
I just got your text. What are you doing here?
我刚收到你的短信,你来干嘛
I-I told you to stay away.
我说了叫你别来
I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad.
我刚接到私家侦探的电话,有你父亲的消息
What'd he say?
他怎么说
He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away.
知道你父亲在哪了,只有3小时的航程
You ready for this?
你准备好去见他了吗
I don't know how long he'll stay there.
我不确定他会在那儿呆多久
It's now or never.
机不可失
What are you doing?
还犹豫什么
Everything's booked. This is your chance.
机票都订好了,抓住机会
This time won't be like the last.
好,这次不会像上次那样了
I'm gonna make him see me.
我会让他见我的
Thattagirl.
好姑娘
Wait. I-I should tell someone I'm leaving.
等下,我得跟他们说下我走了
No, there's no time. Call from the car.
没时间了,上车打电话吧
Did I miss anything? No.
我错过了什么吗,没有
Hi, Eric.
艾瑞克,你好
Hi. Elliot, what are you doing here?
埃利奥特,你怎么来了
I love Dorota.
我喜欢多洛塔
We're tight now. We talked about "The vampire diaries"
我们关系很好,周五我们还在电梯里
in the elevator on Friday.
讨论《吸血鬼日记》
I was hoping you'd be here. Here I am.
我想也许能在这见到你,是的
This is Jenny, my stepsister.
这是珍妮,我的继妹
Hi.
你好
And I'm Chelsey, his girlfriend?
我是切尔茜,他女朋友
sorry.
抱歉
You were right.
你是对的
Dorota is family.
多洛塔是我们的家人
I guess I was just too scared to admit it,
我想我只是不愿意承认
because I didn't want to think that anyone else
因为我不想承认一直以来
could have raised my daughter better than I could have.
有人比我更好地照顾着我女儿
But you're a great mother.
你可是个伟大的妈妈
I could have been better.
我应该可以更好的
But there was some stuff that happened before you came along.
不过在你出现之前,确实有些小摩擦
Wait.
等等
Did you really mean what you said?
你刚说那些,是真的吗
Yes. When your uncle threw me out--
是的,当你叔叔把我赶出来
Wait. He threw you out?
等等,他把你赶出来了
You didn't actually... Why are you laughing?
你们没有,你笑什么
Cause nothing happened. This was all for nothing.
因为什么都没发生,我们白冷战了
It's not nothing. I-I didn't do it, but I would have.
没发生,我没做,但不代表不可能发生
I want what Dorota and Vanya have--
我想要像多洛塔和瓦尼亚那样的
real love,
真爱
Pure and simple love.
单纯,纯粹的爱情
You'd be bored within five minutes.
那你五分钟就会厌倦的
Better bored than ashamed of myself.
厌倦也比为一直为自己感到羞愧要好
I would do anything for you, Chuck.
恰克,我愿意为你做任何事
But what if that's wrong?
但万一这样不对呢
I never thought it was possible to love someone too much,
我从没想过会爱一个人这么深
But maybe it is.
但就是这样
I don't like who I've become with you.
我不喜欢我现在的样子
Wait. Blair...
布莱尔,等等
Don't bail on me.
别这样
We have to see this through to the end.
我们要一起努力到最后
This is the end, Chuck.
恰克,这就是最后
Hey. Have you seen Serena?
嘿,你看到瑟琳娜没
She missed the whole ceremony.
她整个婚礼都不在
What's the matter?
怎么了
I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you this,
真不希望这件事由我来告诉你
But, uh,
不过
Serena left with Carter.
瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了
Only a few short hours
再过几小时
Until you'll be reunited with your dad.
你就能见到你父亲了
What's the first thing you're gonna say
你第一句话准备跟范德?伍德森医生
to dr. Daddy van der woodsen?
你亲爱的爸爸说什么呢
Carter, how long have you known my dad's in Palm Beach?
卡特,你什么时候知道我父亲在棕榈海滩的
I don't know. A day or two?
不太确定,一两天前吧
Fine. A week. A week?
好吧,一周前,一周
You've known this entire time, and you haven't told me?
你一直都知道,却没有告诉我
Nate was right. You were using this to get closer.
内特说得没错,你只是利用这事来接近我
I was still seeing if there's something between us,
我只是想看看我们之间有没有可能
and there obviously is.
很明显有啊
What's the big deal? I have a boyfriend who I love very much.
怎么了,我有男朋友,我也很爱他
Archibald?
阿齐布尔德吗
You're really gonna settle for that?
你这样就能满足吗
Can you stop the car, please?
请停车
Get out. What?
下车,什么
Don't be like this. You're just nervous about seeing your dad.
别这样,你是要见到父亲了太紧张
I don't need your help anymore or ever again.
我永远都不再需要你的帮助
I should have done this on my own from the start.
从一开始我就应该自己做这件事
Fine. If that's what you want.
好吧,如果这是你想要的
Keep going, please. I have a plane to catch.
麻烦开车,我还要赶飞机
Good-bye, Baizen.
再见,贝森
Hello, Palm Beach.
棕榈海滩,我来了
With Carter out of the picture,
卡特出局了
It looks like Serena's making room for daddy.
看起来瑟琳娜全心全意只为见见父亲了
One, two, three!
一,二,三
Mazel tov! Thank you.
恭喜(希泊来语)谢谢
This is for you and this one's for you,
这是给你的,这个是给你的
from Cyrus... and me.
我和赛瑞斯的礼物
It's the keys to an apartment in Queens...
这是皇后区一套公寓的钥匙
and it's your apartment in Queens!
而且是属于你们的公寓
An apartment!
一套公寓
Oh! Thank you!
噢,感谢你
Thank you, Dorota,
谢谢你,多洛塔
for...
感谢
everything.
你所做的一切
Miss Eleanor, you've been so kind to me all these years. Oh.
埃莉诺小姐,你这些年来对我都很好
I always think of you like a mother.
我常常觉得你就像妈妈一样
Maybe big sister.
还是大姐会好些
Congratulations. Thank you so much.
恭喜,太谢谢你了
Oh, have good health.
祝你们身体健康
We got apartment! An apartment!
我们有一套公寓,一套公寓
Cece. No, thanks for calling me back.
茜茜,谢谢你回电话
I was afraid you might not.
我还怕你不会打回来
Of course. I got your message.
这当然了,我收到了你的留言
What's been bothering you?
你有什么困扰吗
I love my wife,
我爱我的妻子
but I've had it with all her lies.
但是我得到的全是她的谎言
Tell me what's going on
告诉我发生了什么事
or I'm-I'm walking out this door
不然我就走出这个家门
And I'm never looking back.
再也不会回头
Oh, Rufus, you're right that Lily's not with me,
鲁弗斯,你是对的,莉莉不在我这里
but more than that, it's not my place to say.
但是鉴于我的身份,其它的也不好多说
I'm afraid you'll need to get the rest from Lily.
其它情况恐怕要莉莉才能跟你解释了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Maybe we should get some champagne.
或者我们应该喝点香槟
Bartender, a bottle and two glasses.
调酒师,我们要一瓶香槟和两个杯
Sure thing.
好的
Now...
那么现在
Just to clarify, I do think you deserve
我只想说明一点,我觉得你应该和
to be with someone who makes you happy.
能让你快乐的人在一起
Well, coming as it does from someone
这话从一个跟瓦内萨?埃布拉姆
Who dates Vanessa Abrams, it means very little to me.
约会的人嘴里说出来,对我收效甚微
But still, thank you, Humphrey.
但是,还是很谢谢你,汉弗瑞
Care for a dance?
想要跳舞吗
I guess.
好吧
Follow me.
跟我来
Hey. Come on, Chuck.
够了,恰克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't look so surprised.
别大惊小怪的
I'm single now. This is who I am.
我现在单身,我就是这样的人
Hey. Wanna dance?
喂,想要跳舞吗
Um, shouldn't you be doing that with your girlfriend?
你不是应该跟你的女朋友跳吗
Chelsey took off.
切尔茜离开了
We kind of got into a fight.
我们有点小争吵
Sorry.
真遗憾
I'm not.
我可不觉得
No, she was mad because I kept talking about this guy
她很生气,是因为我一直在讲
that I met in the lobby of my building.
我在大堂遇到的那个人
And then I dragged her out to a wedding in Queens.
然后还拉她出来参加在皇后区的婚礼
I guess I'm a little obsessed.
我猜我有点着迷了
I don't get it.
我不明白
You like girls.
你喜欢女生
But I also like boys.
但我也喜欢男生
And I like you.
我喜欢你
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, Serena. It's Jenny,
喂,瑟琳娜,我是珍妮
answering, uh, Nate's phone. Jenny,
我帮内特接的电话,珍妮
I'm so glad you picked up.
你能接到电话真好
Do you know where Nate is?
你知道内特在哪里吗
Um, no. I don't see him right now.
不,我现在看不到他
Okay, um, if you find him,
好的,如果你找到他
Can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can?
请让他尽快回我电话好吗
Also, just tell him
还有,告诉他
that I love him and I don't want any more secrets.
我爱他,我不想再有任何秘密了
Yeah, sure.
好,没问题
If I, uh, if I see him, I'll give him the message.
如果我见到他,会转达你的意思的
Thank you, Jenny. I appreciate it.
谢谢你,珍妮,我很感激
While most people think
大多数人都以为
it's our brain that controls our actions,
是我们的脑袋在控制我们的行动
it is often our heart that gets the biggest workout.
但常常是我们的心在起最大的控制作用
Hey, you wanna dance?
嘿,想跳舞吗
Um, yeah.
恩,好啊
It can make us do the craziest of things,
它会让我们做出最疯狂的事情
but it can also let us take a chance on new adventures.
它也会让我们踏上新的探险旅程
Because when we open our heart,
因为当我们敞开心扉的时候
we can explore a world of love...
我们可以去探索一个充满爱的世界
and be pleasantly surprised by the people already in our life.
从身边人那里得到些愉快的惊喜
But unfortunately, our hearts are very sensitive,
不幸的是,我们的心灵非常敏感易碎
and when they're broken,
当它们真的碎了
everything around us is shattered.
身边的一切美好都会破灭
Hello?
有人吗
Dad?
爸爸
Serena. Mom.
瑟琳娜,妈妈
Total eclipse of the heart.
心瞬间陷入阴霾
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后