Gossip Girl here-
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I raided Lily's medicine cabinet.
我从莉莉的药橱里拿的
She sometimes gets headaches.
她有时候会头痛
That's a hell of a headache.
一定痛得很厉害
I think we need a second opinion.
我认为我们应该考虑下别的医生
Even if you do go with another doctor,
即使你打算换个医生
I'm gonna stick around.
我也会留在这儿照看的
Aren't you Blair Waldorf?
你不是布莱尔?霍道夫吗
We haven't read about you on
很久没在"八卦天后"上
"Gossip Girl" in forever.
看到你的消息了
You read "Gossip Girl"?
你们也看"八卦天后"
Of course. Everyone at Columbia does.
当然,哥伦比亚大学的每个人都看
I called your cell to explain everything.
我打你电话,想和你解释清楚
I even left a message with Jenny.
还让珍妮给你带口信
She's lying. I never talked to her.
她在撒谎,我从没跟她通过电话
Just get out.
出去
There's only one spot for transfer students, and I didn't get it.
他们只给转校生,一个名额,我落选了
It was me. I got the spot.
是我,我争取到了名额
Why weren't you honest with me?
为什么不能坦诚地告诉我呢
What, like you were honest with me, going behind my back
好像你很坦诚似的,你背着我申请这个
to apply for the one thing I wanted more than anything?
我非常想得到的名额,这算坦诚吗
The reason I couldn't talk to you earlier --
我之前不能跟你坦白
it's not about my dad. It was about my mom.
是因为这事不是关于我爸爸,是我妈妈
She's sick, and I don't know what's gonna happen.
她病了,我不知道会发生什么
It's not working exactly as I'd hoped.
事情跟预料的不太一样
I need you to write Lily another prescription.
我要你给莉莉重新开个处方
I doubt the authorities
我想有关当局
would be pleased to know what you've been doing.
知道你的努力会非常高兴的
It's said that we're all strapped to fortune's wheel...
据说我们都被命运之轮所牵绊
Nowhere is this truer than the ever-changing landscape of love.
没什么比千变万化的情爱之象更加真实
As one couple enjoys an upswing...
当一对情侣在甜蜜的热恋中
Another is plunged downwards.
另一对的关系却陷入了低谷
But top or bottom, don't get too comfortable,
但现状如何无关大碍
because the one thing you can rely on
因为你唯一可以确定的是
is that the wheel will keep on turning.
命运之轮总在不停旋转
All right, I'm heading to my mom's for breakfast.
我要去我妈妈那共进早餐了
Hey, hey, hey. You're coming in late and leaving early all week.
嘿,你这一周都是早去晚归
I'm starting to feel cheap.
我觉得有点不被重视
Oh, I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.
很抱歉最近都不能陪你
Just with everything going so well with my dad--
只是最近我跟我爸爸相处得很好
Hey, Serena, no worries.
瑟琳娜,不用担心
Okay?
好吗
Look, I love being your crash pad,
我很乐意让你把这当做临时小窝
but, you know, maybe you'd feel better if you moved back in
但也许在你妈妈接受治疗期间
with your mom while she's getting her treatment.
你搬回家住会更好
And have to see Jenny's lying face first thing in the morning?
然后每天早上都要看到说谎的珍妮吗
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
That is not the same girl Chuck came home with last night.
那不是昨晚跟恰克一起回来的女孩
Has he, uh, come to talk to Lily yet?
他跟莉莉谈过了吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
需要我跟他谈谈吗
No, I already tried, but thank you.
不用了,我试过了,谢谢你
I'm gonna come to your lacrosse game after brunch.
早餐以后我会去看你的长曲棍球比赛
Judge away. Shame turns me on.
要评论请走开,我以羞耻为乐
Hey, man, she's going to Lily's for brunch.
嘿,她要去莉莉那吃早餐
Maybe a stack of waffles will help your hangover?
或许一堆华夫饼能让你清醒点
I find the cause is the best cure.
我发现这整件事的起因才是最好的治疗
I gotta go. So I will see you later at the library,
我得走了,图书馆见
And I'm sorry about before
对刚才悌西册子的事
with the Tisch catalog.
我很抱歉
It's fine.
没关系
Dan, I don't know how to do this.
丹,我不知道该怎么做
We've been tiptoeing around each other for days.
我们俩最近一直如履薄冰地相处
Look, we're -- we're two artists in a relationship,
我们,作为两个恋爱的文艺工作者
And sometimes we're gonna be competing for the same things,
有时候我们会为了同样的目标竞争
So, all right, we're-- we're--we're smart people.
所以,没事,我们都是聪明人
Let's come up with... some rules,
不如我们制定点规矩吧
a list of topics that are off-limits.
就不该做的事列个清单
Isn't that what got us in trouble with Tisch?
不正是规矩导致我们互相隐瞒申请悌西的事吗
No, no. This will be different,
不不,这次不一样了
Because we'll know... what we don't know.
因为我们知道了一些之前不知道的事
Hey, listen to me. I'm quoting Donald Rumsfeld.
我在引用唐纳德?拉姆斯菲尔德的话
Okay, until the sting of Tisch has worn off,
好吧,在悌西这件事造成的伤害抹平前
I-I don't think we should talk about classes.
我想我们不该讨论跟学习有关的事
Like, if--if you're taking playwriting with Sam Shepard,
比如你跟山姆?谢帕德学习剧本创作
it may hurt my heart,
这可能会让我伤心的
But if you take intro to mime,
但如果你学到什么关于哑剧的事
I need to know everything.
统统告诉我
I want to be with you when you buy your leotard and your beret.
我想陪你买紧身连衣裤跟贝雷帽
Playwriting competitions--
至于剧本创作比赛呢
I think we can go out for the same ones,
我想我们可以一起参加
but we can't read each other's submissions.
但不能看对方的申请文章
And looking forward, I guess it's the same thing
想想以后,我想在实习或者工作的时候
with internships and jobs.
也得一样
So the only things we can talk about openly
所以我们可以坦率讨论的
are--are politics,
只剩下政治
"Jersey shore"...
"泽西海岸"(一档真人秀节目)
and where we want to eat... which reminds me, I actually,
还有去哪儿吃饭,这倒提醒了我
Um, I need to get ready.
我得走了
I'm gonna be late for breakfast at my dad's.
去我爸爸那吃早餐,要迟到了
Are you sure you don't want to come?
你确定你不想去吗
No, I'm sorry. I, uh, I have something.
抱歉,有点事
Oh, oh, is it something related to our list?
跟我们的清单有关系吗
Actually, yeah.
是的
Well, thank you for not sharing.
好吧,谢谢你不告诉我
See? I can't believe how much easier that is.
看到没,难以置信,这样容易多了
Ooh! Another sext session with your new B.F.?
哇,跟新男友短信传情
Okay, I'd hardly call Elliot a boyfriend.
算了吧,我觉得埃利奥特称不上男朋友
Between me spending all my time with my mom
我所有的时间都和妈妈在一起
and him being in every club in school,
而他参加了学校里的每个聚会
We haven't even been on a first date.
我们甚至还没有过正式的约会
Hey. Still using cooking as therapy? Yeah.
还靠做饭来疗伤吗,是啊
Ooh. Excuse me.
哦,借过
Sorry.
不好意思
Good morning, everyone. Oh, look at all of this food.
大家早上好,看看这些食物
It's obscene.
看起来棒极了
You okay? How are you feeling? Can I get you something?
你还好吗,感觉如何, 要帮忙吗
Please, everyone, relax. What I need is
大家请放松,我需要的
tor the people who love me to treat me like they always do.
是每个爱我的人像往常一样对待我
Has anybody heard from Chuck?
谁有恰克的消息吗
Yeah, uh, he's--he's sorry he couldn't make it.
他很抱歉来不了
Charles has the right idea.
查尔斯做得没错
If he were here, then I'd really worry.
如果他来了,我倒会不安
Anyway, one thing I'll say about William's treatment...
不管怎样,我得说威廉的治疗
is that I have not lost my appetite. I want waffles.
很棒的一点是我还有食欲,我爱华夫饼
Music to my ears. Dad.
很高兴你喜欢,爸爸
What's he doing here? I invited him.
他来干什么,我请来的
Looks great, Lily. Really great.
看起来不错,莉莉,很好
So I hope you'll all join me
我希望你们明晚都能来参加
for this doctors without borders gala tomorrow at Columbia.
哥伦比亚大学的无国界医生聚会
I must admit, I feel a bit silly about the whole thing.
不得不说这整件事确实有点傻
Clearly, Columbia's run out of alumni to honor,
很明显,如果哥伦比亚大学只能想到我
if the best they could come up with is... me.
他们也没什么拿得出手的校友了
False humility--check.
虚伪的谦虚
I'll be there.
我会去的
I hope you don't mind. I invited Nate and Blair.
希望你不介意,我邀请了内特和布莱尔
I really want them to get to know you.
我很想让他们了解你
Terrific. I'd be honored.
棒极了,我很高兴
Well, Rufus and I would love to come.
我和鲁弗斯乐意参加
Why don't you grab a plate? Help yourself.
拿个盘子,请自便
What? He left when I was 2.
干什么,那人在我两岁时就离开了
The man's a total stranger to me.
对我来说,他就是个陌生人
You have to at least give him a chance.
至少你该给他个机会
No, I don't. Okay, everyone.
不,我不想,好了,大家别站着
Let's sit down and enjoy this wonderful food.
坐下来享受这美妙的一餐吧
Dad, here. Sit here. Rufus, scoot over, please.
爸爸,坐这儿,鲁弗斯,请挪一下
Please.
拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
Blair, what's up?
布莱尔,怎么了
I thought I'd come and watch your lacrosse game.
我想去看你的长曲棍球比赛
So if you could make sure that there's a seat for me in V.I.P.,
如果你确定能安排我坐在贵宾席就好了
preferably next to an injured cute player,
最好坐在受伤的帅球员旁边
but not one on scholarship.
但绝对不要是个书呆子
Since when do you care about lacrosse?
你怎么突然对长曲棍球感兴趣了
Since I desperately needed to get away from N.Y.U.
因为我迫切想逃离纽约大学
Everyone's planning their living arrangements for next year.
大家都在为明年的住处做打算
It's so depressing.
这里太压抑了
I thought your friends asked you to live with them.
你的朋友们不是邀你同住吗
In a postwar building
那都不算是用数字命名的街道
on a street that's not even numbered. It's lettered.
是字母命名的
And its big selling point is that it's above a falafel stand.
而且它最大的卖点是守着三明治摊子
All right,listen,I gotta go.
好啦,我要挂了
There's no V.I.P. Area,
没有贵宾席
but there's a nice set of bleachers.
但露天看台很不错
Blair? You probably don't remember us,
布莱尔吗,你可能不记得我们了
but we met you at your mom's fashion show.
我们在你妈妈的时装展上见过面
Yeah, of course.
是的,我记得
Hair band girl. I never forget a good accessory.
戴发箍的女孩,我记得漂亮头饰的主人
We're celebrating.
我们正在庆祝
We just got the most amazing apartment ever.
我们刚搬进最棒的公寓
You would totally approve-- prewar, doorman,
你肯定会认同,战前建筑,有门卫
and the best part--Fauchon is supposedly opening up next door.
最棒的是,隔壁会开一家馥颂(馥颂:法国食品超市第一品牌)
Can I ask you something?
能容我插一句吗
What do you think about falafel?
你们觉得沙拉三明治如何
Ew. Isn't that the kind of food paralegals eat?
真恶心,律师助理啃的就是那玩意儿吧
I never thought I'd see Blair Waldorf
我从没想到会在上西区见到
on the upper west side.
布莱尔?霍道夫
Unless... Oh, my god.
除非,我的天啊
Are you transferring to Columbia? I hope so.
你要转到哥伦比亚大学吗,希望如此
N.Y.U. Is so beneath you.
纽约大学实在是配不上你
I-it's true!
的确如此
I'm a Columbia girl now.
我现在是哥大女孩了
As you should be.
这才合你身份
Yay!
没错
You know, the last time I was invited
上一次我受邀去参加
to a ceremony in my honor, I had to slaughter a chicken.
颁奖典礼,我还杀鸡图了个吉利
Well, at least you've been honored.
至少你还受过嘉奖
I've--I've never been honored,
我从来没有这待遇
I did win a contest once at boarding school,
我在寄宿学校的时候倒是得过奖
and I think there was a plaque,
还获得了奖章
but I'm not sure that really counts. What kind of contest?
我都不知道这算不算,什么比赛
It was for drinking hot chocolate at the winter fair.
冬季展会上喝热巧克力比赛
I had a buddy that went to Exeter,
我有个朋友在埃克塞特大学
and the stories he tells would make Keith Richards blush.
他的故事令凯斯?理查德都自愧不如(凯斯?理查德:滚石乐队成员)
Yeah,I wasn't really into the party scene.
是啊,我不怎么去派对
I was there more for the academics.
我是为了学习才去的
It sounds like you've made some great choices, Serena.
瑟琳娜,看来你终于变乖了
I'm glad. The bad ones have a way of... following you.
我很欣慰,以前你总是麻烦不断
You know, I've never heard that hot chocolate story.
我没听你说过这个比赛
Yeah, well, there are a lot of stories you haven't heard.
是吗,有好多事情你都没听说过
True, but I did hear this one.
那倒是,不过这件事情我很清楚
My ex-boyfriend went to boarding school with Serena,
我前男友和瑟琳娜在同一间寄宿学校
and he tells a great one about her and this teacher one night
他给我讲过那晚,她和那个老师
at a bed-and-breakfast-- Jenny.
在家庭旅馆,珍妮
Although I'm sure they were just studying.
虽然我确信他们是在学习
You know, like she says, she was all about the academics.
就像她说的,都是与学习有关的
I have an announcement, everyone.
我有事向大家宣布
I've decided I'm moving back in.
我决定搬回来住
That way, I can be here with you, mom.
这样就能陪你了,妈妈
And it'll just be really great to be back in my old room again.
能住回以前的房间真是太好了
Don't worry, Jenny. We'll-- we'll find a place for you.
别担心珍妮,我们会给你另找房间的
Well, that's great,
好极了
because I'm moving in, too.
因为我也要搬进来了
Downstairs. I was waiting to tell you
住在楼下,我准备等明天管委会
until the board approved my sublet tomorrow.
批准我的转租申请再告诉你们
But I'm very excited.
但我等不及了
All my family together under one roof again.
全家人都住在同一屋檐下了
Better watch out, Humphreys.
小心了,汉弗瑞一家
They say love makes a family, but on the upper east side,
人们说爱让家庭凝聚,但在上东区
Everyone knows it's real estate.
众人皆知,房产才是关键
Hey, dad, I'm sorry I'm running so late.
抱歉,爸爸,我要迟到了
Can you save me a waffle? Always.
给我留个华夫饼好吗,没问题
I'll put one in the oven for you.
我给你在烤箱里留一个
How's Lily? She's great.
莉莉还好吗,她很好
And you? How you holding up? I mean, it must be weird.
你呢,你怎么撑过来的,这很奇怪
Lily's ex-husband is now her doctor.
莉莉的前夫成了他的医生
It was at first. But the fact is,
一开始是有点怪,不过
He's just her doctor now. I'm her husband.
他只是医生而已,我才是她丈夫
By the way, Vanessa can't make it.
另外,瓦内萨不去了
Said she had to be somewhere.
她要去忙别的事
Oh, right. The, internship at CNN.
想起来了,去CNN实习
They called me as one of the references she listed.
我是证明人之一,接到过电话调查
Ah. Yeah, I-I wouldn't know. She and I are
是吗,我没听她说过
keeping our creative lives separate right now.
我们现在过着各自为政的生活
You might wanna discuss this one,
你们最好谈一谈
since it involves her going to Haiti for three months.
毕竟她要去海地呆3个月
You know what, dad?
爸爸
I think I'm gonna have to cancel that waffle. Okay.
我不去吃华夫饼了,好吧
All right. See you.
好了,再见
I know this gala tomorrow night seems boring,
我知道明晚的宴会很无聊
But I thought, if there's a girl you like,
但如果你有喜欢的女孩
perhaps you'd like to invite her.
想邀请她参加的话
Actually, I'm gay.
跟你说实话,我是同性恋
So if I was going, which I'm not,
就算去,也是和我男朋友艾略特一起去
then my date would be a guy named Elliot.
何况我根本不会出席
That's cool.
这没什么
Bring Elliot. I'd love to meet him--
带艾略特来吧,我想见见他
Please stop acting like
求你了,别装出一副
you and I have any kind of relationship.
和我有任何关系的样子
You're right.
你说得对
I have a lot to make up for. I'm sorry.
我需要补偿你的事太多了,抱歉
The window for that closed somewhere
从我12岁生日那天起
between my 12th birthday and,
到我试图自杀的那日,你的弥补的机会
my suicide attempt.
在这段时间已经失去了
Don't worry. I'm fine now.
别担心,我现在很好
Going through all that without a father made me realize
在父亲缺席的情况下经历那一切
that I don't need one.
让我明白,我并不需要父亲
I understand that I've lost the right
我知道自己在你面前
to be a father to you, but...
已经失去了做父亲的资格
If there's any way that we can get to know each other...
哪怕有任何机会能让我们试着了解彼此
On your terms...
一切随你
Serena may want a relationship with you,
瑟琳娜也许想认你这个父亲
But I don't.
但我不想
Serena, stop it! You can't do that.
瑟琳娜,住手,你不能这么干
The room was on loan, and I'm taking it back.
房间只是暂借你住,现在我要收回了
And I don't care if I did leave it in the closet.
不管这衣服是不是我忘了带走的
Borrowing without asking is stealing,
不问自取是为贼也
Jenny. Dad, tell her to stop!
珍妮,爸爸,让她停手
Serena, please. I think it's great
瑟琳娜,别这样,你能搬回来
that you're moving back in, but this is Jenny's room now.
是件好事,但这里现在是珍妮的房间
All her things are here. You can stay in Chuck's old room.
她的东西都在这里,你可以住恰克那间
No way. That room is haunted by Chuck's depravity.
没门儿,那屋子满是恰克糜烂生活的气息
Jenny can take it. I'm sure it wouldn't bother you.
珍妮住正合适,你肯定不会困扰
Okay, what--what's going on with you two?
好啦,你们俩到底怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Fine. Whatever. Serena can have her old room back.
好,随便吧,瑟琳娜的房间还她
All right, that's ridiculous.
别这样,这太荒唐了
Serena, I'll have Laryssa make up Chuck's bed for you.
瑟琳娜,我会让勒瑞萨为你整理恰克的床
I'm confident that there's no depravity
我保证没有全新的,E. Braun床单
that brand-new E. Braun sheets can't erase.
抹不去的污点
How many problems does Jenny have to cause
你要珍妮引起多少问题后
before you realize she's the problem?
才明白问题都出在她身上
Hey. Thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你来见我
The library started... Did you
图书馆...你
apply for a documentary internship in Haiti?
你申请了在海地的纪录片实习吗
Yeah.
恩
The producer just called. I... I got the job.
制片人刚打电话来说,我被录取了
When were you planning on telling me about this?
你本打算什么时候告诉我
This morning,
今早
and then you put internships on the "Do not discuss" List,
而你却把实习归入不予讨论之列
and I panicked. Why? Why?
我吓着了,为什么,为什么
This is not about competing for something.
这又与竞争无关
This is... this is about our relationship.
这跟我们的恋爱有关
But both of those have been so tied up in each other,
但它们俩总是搅在一起
and this job is a huge deal for me, Dan.
而且我还在意这份工作, Dan
But you can't pretend like you going away for three months
但你不能假装你离开三个月
is not gonna affect us.
不会影响我们的关系
I think I didn't wanna face that.
我觉得我是不想面对
It was just so much easier when we were just friends
曾经我们只是朋友,可以无话不谈时
and we could talk about things.
多轻松啊
All right, is... is that what you want, then?
那么,你想要的是那个喽
You wanna go back to just friends?
你想做回朋友
I don't know.
我不知道
Anyway,
总之
uh, Serena might be a little upset.
瑟琳娜可能会有点郁闷
Well, you were right. She can stay in Charles' room.
你说得不错,她可以住查尔斯房间
It's getting crowded around here.
家里越来越热闹了
No kidding. Throw in your ex-husband,
真不赖,前夫都搬进来了
and now we're a nancy meyers movie.
快成了南希?迈耶斯的电影了
I hope you don't mind. I know it's awkward.
希望你不介意,我也知道有点尴尬
Well, I mean, it is a little unusual, don't you think,
你不觉得,医生搬来和病人住
for a doctor to move in to his patient's building?
有点不那么寻常吗
Well, not if he's the father of the patient's children.
但如果他是病人孩子的父亲,就还好
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
Is it possible that...
会不会...
Will's also trying to get close to you?
威廉是想趁机接近你
Absolutely not.
当然不会
I'm the one that told William to stay away
是我告诉威廉
if he couldn't make good
要是他不能兑现
on the promises he made to the children.
对孩子们的承诺,就请离开
And I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you.
我很抱歉这让你不快
But if William wants to move in to be closer to the kids,
但要是威廉为了和孩子们亲近而搬来
I'm not gonna stand in his way.
我不会阻止他的
Holland? Hi, it's Rufus.
霍兰德,你好,我是鲁弗斯
I have a favor to ask.
我想请你帮个忙
...And the social scene at N.Y.U. Was criminal.
在纽约大学社交聚会简直就像犯罪
Ten freshmen, a keg
十个大一新生,一小桶酒
and a tub of hummus on a card table isn't a party.
一盆鹰嘴豆沙放在牌桌上,派对都开不起来
It's a tragedy.
真是悲剧
Blair Waldorf just got a text.
布莱尔?霍道夫刚刚收到了短信
It's like watching Lady Gaga set fire to a piano!
就好像目睹了Lady Gaga点着了钢琴
Who's it from?
谁发的
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Apparently, Jenny Humphrey is claiming squatter's rights
显然,珍妮?汉弗瑞要霸占
on her old room. It's disgusting.
她以前的房间,真够倒胃口的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Jenny can't do that to Serena Van Der Woodsen.
珍妮怎能对瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森如此嚣张
So what's the plan of attack?
那如何回击
It's between Serena and Jenny.
这是瑟琳娜和珍妮的事
Anyway, I've had some recent bad luck
无论如何,我最近在房产争端上
getting involved in real estate disputes.
触了不少霉头
So I was thinking Warren-Tricomi mani/pedis?
对了,我正想去做个SPA来着
I told you. It doesn't matter if she transfers.
我告诉过你了,她转不转校都一样
Blair waldorf was over
布莱尔?霍道夫成为纽约大学的学生起
the minute she became a student at N.Y.U.
纽约大学的学生起,就彻底没戏了
Are you third personing me?
你们这是在无视我们
I third person people, not you!
只有我才无视别人,你们不能
Exactly.
就是说啊
You're Blair Waldorf... fashion icon, Queen B.
你可是布莱尔?霍道夫,时尚风向标, B女王
And probably the future president of the United States.
说不定还是未来的美国总统
or chanel.
或香奈儿总裁
Jenny Humphrey just kicked Serena Van Der Woodsen
珍妮?汉弗瑞才把瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森赶出
out of her room, and you're not gonna do anything?
她自己的房间,你却要袖手旁观
I would. I just don't have any dirt on Jenny right now.
我才不,只是我眼下还没抓到珍妮的把柄
Ahem. I do.
我有
Jenny and her boyfriend sold my boyfriend adderall
珍妮和她男友几个月前卖兴奋剂
a couple of months ago. Lose the judge-face, Zoe.
给我男友, Zoe这不怪他
He took a very heavy course load this semester.
他上学期课业负担很重
Jenny Humphrey, drug dealer.
珍妮?汉弗瑞,毒品贩子
I can work with that.
这就够了
we hear Blair Waldorf's headed for a comeback.
看来布莱尔?霍道夫又要东山再起了
But if she wants to keep her fans happy...
但她要是想让她的粉丝满意
Send. She better keep serving up the hits.
发出去了,她最好得出张精选集
Sleep well? Don't even, Serena.
睡得好吗,一点都不,瑟琳娜
I can't believe you posted on "Gossip girl"
真不敢相信你竟然在绯闻女孩上
that I'm a drug dealer. I didn't post anything.
发布我贩毒的消息,我什么都没发
Fine. Maybe you didn't send the actual e-mail,
就算这样,也许邮件不是你发出去的
but everyone knows you have Blair do your dirty work.
但谁不知道是你让布莱尔使得坏
I can't help what Blair does.
我可管不了布莱尔
And you are the one who played pablo escobar
而且是你自己当毒贩子
to underage preppy pill poppers.
卖嗨药给那些小弟弟小妹妹的
My dad and I were finally in a good place
我和我爸一度关系紧张之后
after a really, really bad patch.
终于和好如初了
And if he finds this out,
要是他发现
it'll destroy everything.
就全完了
Well, maybe Rufus should know
也许鲁弗斯应该知道
that his daughter is dealing drugs.
他女儿贩毒
After all, you thought my father should know
毕竟,你觉得我爸应该知道
all my adventures at boarding school.
我在寄宿学校的光辉岁月
Fine. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything,
没错,也许我不应该多嘴
but maybe you shouldn't be lying to your dad.
但也许你不该骗你爸爸
Are you really lecturing me
你这是在教育我
about lying to a parent?
不要对家长说谎吗
My dad knows who I am,
我爸了解我
but you're building a relationship with yours
太你才和你爸相处
That's a complete lie.
这是个十足的谎言
I can't believe that you are willing to destroy
真不敢相信,你想毁掉
my relationship with my father because you're too scared
我和我爸的关系,就以为你太害怕
that yours won't love you for who you really are.
你爸不会喜欢真正的你
You were right. We need to make these decisions together.
你说得对,我们应该一起做这些决定
But the truth is, consulting with someone else
但问题是,我不太习惯
doesn't come easily to me. I get it.
和别人商量,我了解
Vanessa, I totally support you going.
瓦内萨,我完全支持你去
Thank you, but I'm not taking the internship.
谢谢,但我不打算去实习了
I'd rather lose the job than lose you.
我宁愿丢了工作,也不能失去你
You're not gonna lose me if you go to Haiti.
你不会因为去了海地而失去我的
We're... we're... we're gonna find a way to make this work.
我们可以想到解决之道的
All right? But you gotta go.
好吗,但你该去
I don't want to, and we both know
我不想去,我们都知道
It's better for our relationship if I stayed.
为了我们的感情,还是不走的好
I mean, three months is too long, and...
三个月太久了,而且...
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You're... you're making this decision for you?
你是为了你自己才这样决定的
Not me? Not... not... not even us?
不是为了我,也不是为了我们
Uh... Okay.
好吧
Let's find a way to celebrate tonight, then... a fun way.
我们今晚庆祝下吧,找点好玩的
We could, uh... Let's see. You want to sneak 40s
我们可以...你愿意重温四十年代
into the midnight showing of "The lost weekend"
去看好莱坞电影院的午夜场《失去的周末》吗
at film forum? Yeah. Actually, I'm supposed to have drinks
实际上,我得和Cnn的一位女士
with the woman from CNN, and I owe it to her
喝一杯,当面告诉她
to tell her my decision face to face.
我的决定
Okay. All right. Well, uh, tomorrow night, then.
好吧,当然,那明晚吧
Absolutely.
当然
Blair. Hey.
布莱尔
You never made it to my lacrosse game yesterday.
你昨天根本没来看我得曲棍球比赛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I could ask you the same question.
我也有问题问你
Does Serena know you're trying to pull off plaid?
瑟琳娜知道
Seriously, Blair, I expected Chuck
说实话,布莱尔,我能理解恰克
to go back to his old habits after your breakup,
跟你分手后又重新犯老毛病
but I'd actually thought
但我以为
you'd grown up a little.
至少你能成熟一点
Whatever do you mean?
你什么意思
Blair Waldorf on the upper west side
上东区的布莱尔
two days in a row? It pretty much looks like
连续两天出现在这里,看起来你像是
you're pretending to be a Columbia student,
在冒充哥伦比亚大学的学生
and not that I care much about what Jenny Humphrey does these days,
而且虽说我不在乎珍妮?汉弗瑞在做什么
but I saw that smackdown on "Gossip Girl."
可我看见八卦天后上那条攻击性消息了
She was dealing drugs. It's called an intervention.
她在卖毒品,我干预一下而已
It's called you going back to plotting and conniving,
你又回到策划小阴谋的时代了
Okay, and that's the Waldorf equivalent
你这么做
of Chuck going around,
就相当于恰克到处走动
sleeping with every call girl in the city
和城里所有应召女郎上床
and avoiding any kind of emotional contact.
还回避各种情感交流
Okay. So I'm pretending to be a student here.
好吧,我的确在冒充成这里的学生
But it's only because I'm living a nightmare.
可这只是因为我活在梦魇之中
I'm trapped at N.Y.U.,
我被纽约大学困住了
and-- and it's too late to transfer.
而且现在转学已经来不及了
So what's wrong with cheering myself up with a little denial
我说几句假话,在八卦天后上
and a "Gossip Girl" blast or two?
发一两条消息来自我娱乐一下有错吗
Nothing, I guess, but you can always make it right
没什么错,可你随便在网上抨击谁
with whoever you take down online.
都能把情绪调整过来
And who knows if Chuck's even gonna have time
但谁知道恰克能不能有时间
to do that with Lily or not?
重新对莉莉调整好情绪呢
Morning, sunshine.
早上好,阳光小美女
I've got the dom '95, your favorite.
我准备了九五年的dom你的最爱
No, thank you.
不了,谢谢
And I much prefer roederer nowadays.
我如今更爱路易王妃香槟
Oh, I apologize. Nadine left behind some of her intimates.
真抱歉,纳丁留下了一些贴身衣物
She must have wanted an excuse to come back.
她一定是想找个借口回来
Or maybe she just left in a hurry.
也许她只是离开得太过匆忙
If you're here to mock me, I'm not in the mood...
如果你过来是为了讽刺我,我没心情
unless you have some punishment in mind.
除非你打算给我来些惩罚
We've broken up, Chuck,
我们已经分手了,恰克
And frankly, I don't care what you do.
坦白说,我不在乎你的所作所为
But I can't sit by and just watch you avoid Lily.
但对于你回避莉莉,我不能坐视不管
I'm actually quite busy with work.
那是因为我工作很忙
Well, you had time for Nadine.
可你能腾出时间给纳丁
Trust me, she was work.
相信我,只是工作关系
And I promise you, Lily is not sitting around,
还有,我保证,莉莉不会无所事事
wondering when she's going to hear from Chuck bass.
整天盼着什么时候能听到恰克?拜斯的消息呢
Justify not seeing Lily all you want.
随便你怎么胡扯
You and I both know what this is.
你我都清楚到底怎么回事
You've lost Bart,
你失去巴特
Elizabeth betrayed you,
伊丽莎白又背叛了你
and the thought of losing Lily terrifies you.
所以你害怕再失去莉莉
Please.
求你了
Spare me your N.Y.U. Freshman psych analysis.
省省你那套纽约大学新生精神分析法吧
Perhaps if you were at an Ivy,
你要是在常春藤盟校
you'd have better insight.
也许会有更好的见解
Spotted -B. claiming to be a co-ed at Columbia,
现场播报, B声称是哥伦比亚大学一员
when everyone knows she's a zero at N.Y.U.
即使所有人都知道她在纽约大学一文不值
Poor B.
可怜的B
First she lost Chuck and now her dignity.
先是失去了恰克,现在又丢掉了尊严
"Gossip Girl" blast? No, it's nothing.
八卦天后播报吗,不,没什么
Look, Chuck,
听着,恰克
sleep with every Nadine in town for all I care,
你跟城里多少个纳丁上床我都不在乎
but don't close your heart to Lily.
但别对莉莉紧闭心扉
You and I both know that in the end,
你我都知道这样下去
the person you'll end up hurting the most is you.
伤得最深的人还是你自己
Amalia, it's Blair.
亚玛莉雅,我是布莱尔
Are you still waiting on me to sign the lease?
你还等着我签租约吗
Well, tell the girls it's a yes.
告诉大家,我同意了
I'll take the apartment.
那房间我要了
You make your bed, you lie in it, B. B
你铺好床是要躺下去的
Too bad yours is in the east village.
真遗憾你的床在曼哈顿东村
Hey. Were you able to convince your brother to come tonight?
你成功说服你弟弟今晚参加活动了吗
No. And please don't act like you care.
没有,还请你别装得好像你在乎
I'm sorry?
抱歉你什么意思
I just got off the phone with my dad.
我刚跟我爸爸通过电话
Apparently, someone didn't want him living in the building,
显然有人不想让他住进这幢大楼
so they gave him a bad recommendation, and it worked.
于是就写了封检举信,计划凑效了
The board didn't approve him.
董事会没批准
You're behind this, right?
你是幕后黑手,对不对
I am.
没错
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
I don't expect you to understand, Serena,
我没指望你能理解,瑟琳娜
But I felt like it was the right thing to do.
但我觉得这么做是对的
Look, I know you and my father used to hate each other,
听着,我知道你和我爸曾互相看不顺眼
but that was a long time ago.
可那都是很久以前了
You are the only one still having this fight.
只有你还揪住不放手
He has moved on.
他已经回到常轨了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Rufus went to the board and blocked dad from getting the apartment.
鲁弗斯跑去董事会阻止爸爸住进来
Serena, that's absurd.
瑟琳娜,这太荒唐了
Rufus would never do something like that.
鲁弗斯不会做这样的事
I would, to protect my marriage.
为了保护婚姻,我会做的
I don't trust William's intention,
我不信任威廉的动机
and I don't want him living under my roof.
也不想让他跟我住在同一屋檐下
Rufus, you're being completely paranoid.
鲁弗斯,你太偏执了
At first he tried he tried to isolate you from your family,
一开始,他试图将你与家人分开
and now he's moving into the building to get closer to you.
而现在他又想搬进这幢大楼,来接近你
I told you, he's moving in to be close to the children.
我告诉过你,他搬进来是为了接近孩子
All I see here is jealousy run amok.
你吃醋得有点太过火了
Mom, come on. We should go.
妈妈,来吧,我们该走了
Lil--
莉莉
Rufus, it's probably best if you don't come tonight.
鲁弗斯,你今晚还是不来比较妥当
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干嘛呢
This is an alumni event.
这是校友庆典
Columbia puts aside a bunch of tickets for students.
哥伦比亚大学给在校生留了很多入场券
We'd invite you to join, but they were very explicit--
我们本想邀请你,可他们要求很明确
no fake students allowed.
冒充的学生不允许入场
If you'll excuse me a moment,
允许我离开一下
I should go say hello to a few old colleagues.
我得跟几个老朋友打声招呼
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Don't rush.
慢慢来啊
Do I want to know what you had to promise him to get him to come?
你是不是允诺了他什么他才答应过来的
No, it wasn't me.
不,不是我的功劳
It's not like he even listens to me,
他现在又不听我的
and he probably just ran out of girls to have sex with.
没准他只是没找着应召女郎陪睡
I, uh, want to apologize.
我,想道歉
My absence has been inexcusable.
我的各种缺席简直无法原谅
Well, I know my situation brings up a lot of issues for you.
我知道我的状况给你添了很多心事
You've had to deal with so much loss.
你已经得承受那么多损失了
But I'm not gonna lose you.
但我不会失去你的
I'm here for you,
我时时刻刻
every step of the way.
都会在你身边
You, uh, you look good, Lily.
你看起来很漂亮,莉莉
In fact, you look better than good. You look great.
其实远不止漂亮,你太美了
Thank you. I feel great.
谢谢,我感觉很棒
So you had better be prepared
那你趁早准备好
for a lifetime of family brunches,
参加一辈子的家庭早午茶吧
because I'm not going anywhere.
因为我哪儿都不会去的
I bailed on the Columbia gala.
我放弃了哥伦比亚大学庆典
I was kind of in the mood
我还是更愿意看
for watching a pretentious movie I don't understand with you and Vanessa.
我无法理解的你跟瓦内萨上演的造作电影
No Vanessa, but pretentious movie? Check.
瓦内萨不来,但造作电影还是有的
Look, not that I'm not thrilled to expose you
听着,我不想毁掉
to the joys of russian cinema, but does this visit of yours
你看俄罗斯电影的心情,但跑到这儿来
have anything to do with the "Gossip girl" blast?
但你的突然造访和八卦天后的爆料有关吗
Is it true?
是真的吗
Are you dealing?
你在做毒品交易吗
I was,
我曾经做过
when I was dating Damien, yeah.
和达米恩交往的时候有做过
But, no, not anymore.
但之后就不干了
This could so easily get back to dad.
这事很容易传到爸爸的耳朵里
I-I think it'd be better if he heard it from you.
我觉得由你亲自告诉他比较合适
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I-I mean, you and I both know that's a suicide mission.
你我都清楚那样纯属自杀行动
If you want him to have faith in you, Jenny,
如果你希望他相信你,珍妮
maybe you need to have a little faith in him.
也许你也该对他有点信心
Yeah, all right.
也对,好吧
I'll go see if I can dig out a dress from my old closet.
我去看看能不能从旧衣柜里翻出一件礼服来
Maybe I can catch him at the gala--you know,
也许我能在晚会上碰到他
big crowd, lots of witnesses.
人群聚集,能有很多证人
Oh. Uh, is everything okay with you and Vanessa?
对了,你和瓦内萨还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, well, at least I think it is.
当然,至少我这么觉得
It's been hard to say lately.
最近这个有点难说
Maybe you need to have a little faith, too.
也许你也需要一点点信心哦
It's great to see you again. You, too.
很高兴再次见到您,我也是
What a pleasure. Good to see you.
荣幸之至,幸会
Good to see you, Bob. Dad, um, do you have a second?
幸会,鲍勃,爸爸,你有空吗
I want to talk to you about something.
我想跟你说件事
Sure. Please sit.
当然可以,坐吧
You know, the contest that I won at boarding school...
其实,我在寄宿学校赢的那次比赛
It was for drinking... Absinthe,
是喝酒比赛,苦艾酒比赛
and that was probably one of my--my tamer nights.
而那可以算是我比较安分的夜生活了
The truth is I-I've had a pretty wild past,
实际上,我有过非常放纵的过去
and I've been a part of more than one scandal.
也有过不少绯闻
Serena, I don't care about any of that.
瑟琳娜,这些我一点都不在乎
I know. I guess I was just...
我知道,我想我当时只是
Scared that...Once mom gets better,
害怕,如果你了解了我的本性以后
you...you may not wanna stick around
一旦妈妈恢复了健康
if you knew the real me.
你就再也不会逗留了
Honey, I want nothing more
亲爱的,我别无所求
than to be a part of all of your lives again.
只希望能够成为你们生活的一部分
I'm trying to figure out how big a role I can play
我只想弄明白自己能充当怎样的角色
without stepping on anybody's toes.
而不招惹到别人
Yeah.
对啊
You know, I love Rufus...
我爱鲁弗斯
but you're my dad.
但你是我爸爸
He's not.
而他不是
Aw, Serena finally has
瑟琳娜终于和他爸爸
the perfect relationship with her daddy.
建立了完美的父女感情
But will her dream come true be Rufus' worst nightmare?
但她的美梦成真会不会是鲁弗斯的噩梦呢
Here we are. Thank you.
请,谢谢
Oh, of course.
噢,当然啦
The theme of this evening seems to be torture.
今晚的主题大概就是折磨
You're not a fan of, uh, university galas?
你不太喜欢大学晚会吧
Quite the opposite. I'm in my natural habitat.
恰恰相反,大学晚会是我的强项
It's torture because it's at Columbia.
只是因为这里是哥伦比亚,所以才很纠结
And by some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U.
阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学
It's like being locked out of Lanvin
就跟朗万(著名时装品牌)热卖时
on the day they get fall in.
被拒之门外是一样的感觉
Sorry, I don't mean to ramble on.
抱歉,我并非想漫谈
I'm Blair Waldorf.
我是布莱尔?霍道夫
Wait. I know that name.
等等,我记得这个名字
You read "Gossip girl"?
你看八卦天后吗
No, I read college applications.
不,我看入学申请书
I work in the admissions office at Columbia.
我在哥伦比亚大学的招生办公室工作
I was just looking at your application today. I'm sorry?
我今天刚刚看过你的申请,什么
Look, it's, um, it's not our policy to do this,
按政策我不该现在告诉你
but E-mails go out tomorrow, and you're standing right here,
但明天邮件就会发出,而你刚好在场
so welcome to Columbia, Blair Waldorf.
那就欢迎你来到哥伦比亚,布莱尔?霍道夫
Champagne, please.
麻烦给我香槟
Whoa. Are you okay? You got crazy eyes.
你还好吗,你眼睛都发亮了
I think I just became a Columbia student... For real.
我好像刚刚成为了真正的哥伦比亚学生了
It doesn't make any sense. I-I never applied.
这说不通啊,我从来没申请过
Oh, my god.
哦天哪
I cannot believe he actually did it.
不敢相信他真这么做了
Months ago, Chuck joked about applying for you.
几个月前,恰克开玩笑说要帮你申请的
He said you had too much pride to admit N.Y.U. was a mistake.
他说你太骄傲了,不愿承认纽约大学是个错误
Looks like he actually did something right for once.
看来他终于做对一件事了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
You're not at the gala?
你没去晚会吗
Yeah. I thought it'd be best for everybody if I didn't go.
对,我觉得我不去对大家都好
I see my father is still working his magic.
看来我爸爸还是左右逢源啊
It's not all him.
不全是他的原因
Yes, it is. It's just that no one else sees it.
不,是他的原因,只是没人看出来而已
You make my mom happier than all of her ex-husbands combined.
我妈妈的前夫们加起来,也不如你让她开心
It should be you with her tonight,
今晚应该是你陪着她
not some guy who pulled a disappearing act.
而不是某个玩失踪的家伙
Well, I am already in the tux.
我已经穿好礼服了
Elliot, what are you doing here?
埃利奥特,你怎么来了
Your father invited me?
你爸爸邀我来的
He said he didn't think you had plans tonight.
他说你今晚没什么安排
Not me.
不是我
I hope that's okay.
我希望这样不算失礼
It's okay to be mad at him, Eric,
你可以跟他生气,艾瑞克
but it's okay to let him try to make it right, too.
但你也可以给他一次机会的弥补
All right. I'm heading out. Wish me luck.
好吧,我出发了,祝我好运吧
You don't need it. You're the only one for her.
你不需要好运,你才是她的唯一
After Dr. Van der Woodsen organized
范德?伍德森医生在印度组织完成
the response to the polio outbreak in India,
脊髓灰质炎的疫情应答系统后
he moved on to Somalia,
他来到了索马里
where he served as a field coordinator in Huddur.
在胡杜尔担任现场协调员
While there, he oversaw everything
在那儿,他监督各类疾病状况
from shrapnel wounds to cancer to chronic illness.
从弹伤到癌症乃至慢性病
Rufus. I'm surprised to see you here, of all places.
鲁弗斯,在这儿碰到你真让人惊喜
Holland, if you'll excuse me.
霍兰德,不好意思
I'll catch up with you later. I need to talk to Lily.
我一会来找你,我得跟莉莉谈谈
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯,你怎么来了
I'm sorry about today. I don't want will to come between us.
今天的事我很抱歉,但我不希望影响到我们
I don't give a damn who lives where.
我不在乎谁住在哪儿
I just want to be with you.
我只想和你在一起
...Improving access to primary health care
提高了偏远地区基础医疗设施的
to remote villages.
普及率
He has done all of this
在他完成这一切的同时
while continuing to build his reputation
作为癌症渐进性治疗领域的先锋
as a leader in the progressive treatments of cancer.
他的声望也日益递增
Lily looks amazing, doesn't she?
莉莉气色真好,不是吗
I mean, being sick hasn't slowed her down at all.
生病根本就对她没有什么影响
Yeah, she is the picture of health.
对,她看起来非常健康
...Invaluable member of our team.
我们团队宝贵的成员
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们
Dr. William Van der Woodsen.
欢迎威廉?范德?伍德森
Thank you. Thank you, Dean. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢你,迪恩,谢谢
I had another speech prepared for you this evening,
我本来为今晚另外准备了一个演讲
but then my beautiful daughter Serena came to me,
但之后我美丽的女儿瑟琳娜来找我
and she was so honest and brave,
她是那么的诚实,勇敢
that it made me realize that, uh,
那让我意识到
I need to be honest, too.
我也需要坦诚
I made many personal sacrifices to be a doctor,
为了当一名医生,我做了很多牺牲
but I never quite realized until now that...
但直到现在我才意识到
the greatest sacrifice of all
最大的牺牲
was my family.
是我的家庭
So the most important thing that I can say here tonight
所以今晚我要做的这个至关重要的演说
is not to all of you,
并不是针对你们所有人
but, uh, to them.
而是对他们说的
I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you,
离开了你们是我人生中最大的错误
and I promise to do everything in my power
我答应你们,我会尽我所能
to make it up to you, to make it right again,
去补偿你们,让一切回到正轨
because I love you.
因为我爱你们
My, oh, my.
噢,我的天呐
Did Dr. Van Der Woodsen
范德?伍德森医生刚才公然无视了
just make a public pass at Rufus' wife?
鲁弗斯妻子的已婚妇人这一身份吗
Looks like this doctor without borders needs a few boundaries.
看来要给这位不羁的医生画清界限了
Well, I guess you were right about William,
我想你对威廉的怀疑是对的
but it doesn't matter how he feels about me,
但他对我的感觉无关紧要
because I don't love him. I love you, Rufus.
因为我不爱他,我爱你,鲁弗斯
I know you're comfortable with him, Lil,
我知道你能和他融洽相处,莉莉
but I'm not.
但我不行
I need you to find another doctor.
我要你另外找一位的医生
Look, I understand why you don't trust him,
听着,我明白你为什么不相信他
but surely, you trust me.
但能肯定的是,你相信我
Look, I don't want to fight with you, Rufus.
我不想跟你争吵,鲁弗斯
Okay, we'll put it aside till tomorrow.
好吧,那我们明天再谈
Let's get you home.
我带你回家吧
You know what?
你知道吗
Right now, more than anything,
现在,我什么都不想要
I just need a quiet night, alone.
我只想一个人安静地呆一晚
Lily.
莉莉
Please, just for tonight,
拜托,就今天一个晚上
I need you to sleep at the loft.
我想让你回到阁楼去睡一晚
Lily.
莉莉
Jenny Humphrey.
珍妮?汉弗瑞
Uh, yeah?
有事吗
You bitch. You told me you were selling me oxy,
你这个贱人,你说卖给我的是催产素
but those pills were antibiotics.
但其实那些是抗生素
Yeah, I didn't get high. I got a yeast infection.
我没有变兴奋,反倒宫颈被感染了
Dad. Look, I can explain.
爸爸,听我解释
I came here to tell you.
我特地过来给你解释的
Jenny, please save your breath.
珍妮,省口气吧
Like I'm gonna believe a word out of your mouth.
我不会相信你说的任何一句话的
Get your things and come with me.
收拾东西跟我来
We're going home... to Brooklyn.
我们要回家,回到布鲁克林
What did you want to talk about that couldn't wait?
你有什么事等不及了要告诉我
The producer from CNN just flew into town,
CNN的制作人刚下飞机
and I'm gonna meet her for drinks in 20 minutes.
我约了她20分钟后去喝点东西
I want you to take the internship.
我希望你去实习
Come on, Dan.
得了吧,丹
I don't want us
我不希望我们俩
to be making decisions based on fear. All right?
是因为恐惧才做出那样的决定,好吗
So whatever happens, we'll figure it out.
无论发生什么问题,我们都会解决的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I, uh...
我
got you some stationery,
送你一些信纸
so we can write some handwritten letters to each other
这样就可以在你离开之后
while you're away.
互相写信
That is so romantic.
太浪漫了
Maybe if we become famous writers one day,
或许哪天我们成为大作家了
they'll publish 'em after we die,
这些信会在我们身后出版成书
Maybe, but don't let that stop you
也许吧,但别让这
from writing some of the dirty stuff. Just a little bit.
妨碍到你写些肉麻的内容,多少写一点
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会非常想你的
Not, uh, not if you don't go. You're gonna be late.
如果你再不出发就会迟到了
You don't want to be late to meet your new boss.
你不会想在见新上司时迟到吧
Get out of here.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey, Holland.
你好,霍兰德
Hey. Have you seen your mother?
你好,有看到你妈妈吗
No. I think she left. Oh.
没有,我想她先走了,噢
Is everything okay?
有什么问题吗
If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother
如果范德?伍德森医生
as much as he said he did in that speech,
真像他说的那样,爱你妈妈的话
then maybe there's something
那有些关于鲁弗斯的事情
she should know about Rufus.
你妈妈也应该要知道
Listen carefully, S.
仔细听好了, S
Holland has a tale to tell.
霍兰德要讲故事咯
Apparently, her upstairs neighbor
显然,这位楼上的邻居
has been coming downstairs.
不时也会到楼下来
Good night. Good night.
晚安,晚安
Take care. Good to see you.
保重,见到你很高兴
Good to see you. Bye.
我也很高兴,再见
Dad!
爸爸
Serena, I thought you left.
瑟琳娜,我以为你已经走了
Is everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Not really, no.
没什么,没事
I heard what you said in your speech,
我听了你在演说时所说的话
and if you want to fight for mom, then you should do it.
如果你想争取回妈妈,你应该采取行动
Hi.
你们好啊
I think you girls got some misinformation.
我想你们可能得到了一些错误的消息
I will be attending columbia in the fall.
今年秋天我会去哥伦比亚大学上学的
Oh. Well, that's awesome.
噢,是吗,太棒了
We have an extra room in the apartment.
我们的公寓还有多余的房间
Maybe you wanna move in with us?
或许你会想搬来和我们住
No. I don't live with the help.
不了,我不受人施舍
Oh, and you wanted to see
噢,你们想看到
a Blair Waldorf takedown?
布莱尔?霍道夫丢面子吗
Well, cross me again,
再惹我试试
and you'll experience one firsthand.
你们会直接体会到丢面子的感受的
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Jenny.
喂,我是珍妮
I want to talk to you about Lily.
我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事
Obviously, I'm not a doctor,
很显然,我不是医生
and it's kind of a long story how I know this,
我了解这事儿也是说来话长
but there's something weird about her medicine.
但是她服的药有点奇怪
Elliot's the perfect mix of smart and fun.
埃利奥特是智慧和乐趣的完美结合
He speaks three languages,
他能说三种语言
but he has a subscription to "People" magazine.
但是他也订阅了《人民》杂志
Hey. I invited dad over for some hot chocolate.
我邀请了爸爸过来喝点热巧克力
I-I hope that's okay.
我希望这没问题
If it's a bad idea, I can--
如果不适合,我可以
No, it's okay.
不用,没事的
William, join us.
威廉,一起吧
Hey, Rufus.
喂,鲁弗斯
It's Serena.
我是瑟琳娜
Hi. Is your mom there?
你妈妈在吗
Um...
呃
Yeah, she--she's here.
是,她在这
She's just really tired right now.
她现在已经很累了
I'll let her know you called.
我会告诉她你打过电话来
They say that family are
人们都说家人就是那些
the people who will always take you in.
会带你进家门的人
But what if instead, they shut the door?
但万一恰恰相反呢,他们也会把门关上
I was just telling mom about my date with Elliot.
我刚在跟妈妈说,我跟埃利奥特的约会
We had a great time. Thank you.
我们玩得很开心,谢谢你
Oh, who was that? Oh, it was just Blair.
刚才是谁,是布莱尔
Or even worse,
或更惨的是
let someone else take your place?
他们会让其他人来代替你的位置
What do you say, Serena? Who's your daddy?
你说呢,瑟琳娜,谁是你的爸爸
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
XOXO八卦天后