手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第三季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集:威尔和鲁弗斯关系紧张

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip Girl here—

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you.
离开了你们是我人生中最大的错误
I promise to make it up to you,
我保证会尽我所能去补偿你们
because I love you.
因为我爱你们
You told me you were selling me oxy,
你说卖给我的是催产素
but those pills were antibiotics.
但其实那些是抗生素
Dad. Look, I can explain.
爸爸,听我解释
Get your things and come with me.
收拾东西跟我来
We're going home, to Brooklyn.
我们要回家,回到布鲁克林
If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother
如果范德?伍德森医生
as much as he said he did,
真像他说的那样,爱你妈妈的话
then maybe there's something
那么你妈妈也应该要知道
she should know about Rufus.
一些关于鲁弗斯的事情
I want to talk to you about Lily.
我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事
Obviously, I'm not a doctor,
很显然,我不是医生
but there's something weird about her medicine.
但是她服的药有点奇怪
Name's cameron.
我叫卡梅隆
Blair.
布莱尔
Do you want to make that guy who showed up jealous or what?
你想让那个家伙吃醋什么的吗
I'm game if you are. -I'm game. -
我可以随时入戏,我加入
New day, new designer.
崭新的一天,全新的装束
Whether it's love or war you're outfitting for,
不管打扮是为了爱情还是战场
thank god for friends and fashion.
至少还有朋友和时尚会在你身边
That one looks good.
这件不错
Chuck and I played "Wuthering heights" in it.
恰克和我角色扮演《呼啸山庄》时穿过它
I mean, who starts a courtship during the day anyway?
现在还有谁一大早就去约会的
Humans who venture out in light and aren't named "Bass."
那些具有创新精神,而且不姓"拜斯"的人
Serena, I have to tell you something.
瑟琳娜,我得实话告诉你
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've never been on a date.
我从来没有约会过
What about Chuck? And Nate?
恰克和内特不算吗
And Chuck. And then Nate again.
然后是恰克,再是内特
No, I mean on a real date,
不,我指真正的约会
with someone I didn't know already
和那些我不熟识
or who was a british lord masquerading as a college student.
或者乔装成大学生的英国绅士
B., obviously, Cameron liked you B
显然卡梅隆在阁楼派对时
when he met you at the loft party.
就喜欢上你了
Just be yourself and have fun.
放轻松,自然点,开心就好
And try the Marc Jacobs.
试试马克?雅各布斯(美国高端设计师)的衣服
I have to go. What's going on?
我要走了,这是怎么了
You haven't lusted after a Louboutin all morning.
一早上你就看了一眼鲁布托鞋,兴致荡然无存
I just have to get home.
我只是必须得回家了
Is it Lily?
是因为莉莉吗
I think Rufus cheated on her.
我想鲁弗斯有外遇了
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
天呐,我很遗憾
I didn't know they even had groupies that old.
没想到鲁弗斯这把年纪了还有追求者
They met at the rooftop garden committee.
他们是在屋顶花园协会认识的
Well, how is your mom taking it?
你妈妈什么反应
She doesn't know. I told my dad,
她还不知道,我告诉我爸爸了
and he thought it would be best if we waited to tell her.
他说还是暂时不要告诉她比较好
Stress isn't good for her condition.
她现在受不了刺激
Well, is there anything I can do?
我能帮你什么吗
Dorota's family has polish mob connections.
多洛塔家和波兰爆民有来往
No. Thank you, though.
不用了,谢谢你的好意
I'm just hoping Rufus will stay away until she gets stronger.
我希望鲁弗斯在妈妈好起来之前离她远点
And, B., I don't know
还有B提醒你
If handcuffs are a good idea for a first date.
第一次约会就用手铐可不是个好主意
It's a good thing you're not a drug dealer anymore.
还好你现在不是毒贩子了
That girl you sold Lily's fake oxy to
那个买了莉莉假催产素的女孩
wanted double what she paid just to give me the bottle back.
要我付双倍的钱才肯把瓶子给我
So what'd you find out?
那你查到什么了吗
My personal pharmacist is looking into it.
我的私人药剂师正在查
Do you trust him to know If they're bad for Lily?
如果他说这些药对莉莉有害,可信吗
He appreciates a fine pharmaceutical.
他可是个很有职业道德的药剂师
And why are you whispering?
还有,你说话干嘛那么小声
If it's a seduction technique, don't bother.
如果你想勾引我就免了
Ew. You wish.
想得美
No, I-I'm--I'm grounded again. Shocker, I know.
我又被禁足了,很吃惊是吧
But I'm--I'm not supposed to use the phone.
但是我不应该打电话的
Fine. Well, I'll let you know
好吧,一有关于那些抗生素的消息
when I hear something about the antibiotics.
我就会通知你的
Okay. Cool.
好的
You give someone something?
你给别人什么了吗
Hmm. Only hours and hours of enjoyment.
只有无尽的快感
Thank you for that visual.
可以想象
Look, I'm gonna go see Serena.
我要去找瑟琳娜了
Does this mean she's finally out from under her father's spell?
这么说她总算是从老爸的阴霾中走出来咯
No, Serena's in a good place. I mean, after palm beach,
瑟琳娜现在很好,自从棕榈滩事件之后
she stopped running away or keeping secrets.
她一直没有逃避现实或者保守秘密
I'm glad.
那很好
Oh, um, say hello to Blair for me.
对了,记得带我向布莱尔问好
I hope she has a great day.
我祝她今天心情愉快
Okay, do not do anything to mess with her date, please.
拜托你别去搅和她的约会
Her date?
约会
With whom?
和谁
You serious?
别开玩笑了
You have all your spies, and you had to get it out of me?
你有那么多眼线,还要我告诉你吗
Come on. You finally stopped defiling the pool table
拜托,你这么大费周章地
with the entire cast of cirque du soleil.
帮她安顿好这些
You got Blair into Columbia.
你让布莱尔进了哥伦比亚大学
Why not let things end on a good note?
为什么不能让事情顺其自然呢
Look, I need to take this. And don't worry.
我必须接这个电话,别替我操心了
I have more important concerns
除了布莱尔的社交问题
than Blair's social life.
我还有更重要的事要办
Hey. So what can you tell me about the pills?
那些药片的事查得怎样了
We went over this. The only exception is schoolwork.
再说一遍,只有学业问题才能打电话
Chuck Bass is not giving you your homework assignments.
恰克?拜斯可不会给你布置家庭作业
What? Dad, you can't take it. I didn't even do anything wrong.
爸爸,你凭什么拿走,我没有做错什么
Well, it's nice to know I can spend my last night with Vanessa
昨天和瓦内萨呆了一晚,回来就发现
and come home to my family, fighting like they still live here.
大家又回到家里和以前一样开始争吵了
Don't know if you've heard, but your sister's a drug dealer.
不知道你听说没,你妹妹是个毒贩子
Was. Past tense. And you already grounded me for it.
曾经是,而且你已经把我禁足了
Wait. Grounded to the loft?
等等,在这里禁足吗
Lily said she needed some time,
莉莉说她需要些时间
so it was easier to bring Jenny here.
所以带珍妮来这里更方便
And Jenny would much rather be here anyway.
反正我也更喜欢呆在这里
And Jenny's dad thinks it's time for her to stop arguing
还有我觉得她该闭嘴
and go do her homework.
去做她的作业
And talking about yourselves like you're not here is helping how?
这么看来你们不在场还是件好事咯
You know, I can't do my homework without my books.
没有课本我做不了作业
I'll go to Lily's and bring them back for you.
我去莉莉家把课本拿来
Come with me?
和我一起去吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah, because Dan loves being in the middle of these things.
因为丹喜欢做中间党
Special delivery.
特殊快递服务
You know, I'm getting awfully spoiled having a doctor in the house.
家里有个医生真快把我宠坏了
Although I am looking forward to drinking my apple juice straight.
虽然我正想把苹果汁一饮而尽
I'm surprised you can even stand the smell of that stuff
我很意外,在你怀上瑟琳娜之后
after being pregnant with Serena.
还能忍受这股味道
You're right.
没错
I did drink an awful lot of it during those months, didn't I?
那几个月我的确喝了好多,是吧
And not just apple juice,
苹果汁还不够,
that green apple juice from that place down in the village.
还非要小村庄那里卖的青苹果汁
What was it called again?
叫什么名字来着
I used to make you go all the way downtown to get it for me.
我以前让你走街串巷地为我去买
You didn't make me. I'd go down there right now
不是你让我去的,即使你现在仍然爱喝
if the juice craze wasn't over.
我也会立马跑去买的
About that speech...
关于那个演讲
D...don't...don't even say it.
别,别提了
I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment,
抱歉,我当时情绪一上来
and it came out all wrong.
就说出了那些不恰当的话
I was hoping that's what had happened.
我希望你说的那些都是真心话
And I'm...I'm just so thrilled to get to know the kids.
我很激动能够去了解孩子们
You've just done such an amazing job, Lily.
你真是太了不起了,莉莉
Really. You know, you...you and Rufus.
真的,你和鲁弗斯
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I honestly don't know
我真的不知道
how we'd be getting through all of this without you.
没有你在身边,我们是怎么挺过来的
Oh, which reminds me...
噢,说起
those homeopathic remedies are clogging up my humidifier.
那些顺势疗法,把我的加湿器堵住了
Want to check it out?
想查查原因吗
Yeah.
Hello?
You didn't answer your cell.
你没有接手机
You mean my dad didn't. He took it.
是我爸爸没接,他把我手机拿走了
Lily's pills are ivermectin.
莉莉的药是伊维菌素
They're great at battling parasites
这种药对治疗寄生虫
and african river blindness,
以及非洲河盲病非常有效
but lymphoma, not so much.
但是对淋巴癌效果不明显
Well, is it dangerous?
呃,有危害吗
I mean, does she know what she's taking?
她知道自己在吃的是什么吗
What we need to find out is who prescribed them and when.
我们要弄明白是谁,在什么时候开的药方
I wish I didn't rip the label off the bottle.
真希望我没有把瓶子上的标签
I don't remember what it said.
我记不得上面写了什么
The date and the drug store were still legible,
日期和药店还是可以认清的
which was enough to track down the prescribing doctor.
这足以让我们查到开药的医生
Luckily, pharmacists don't make enough to turn down bribes.
庆幸的是,药剂师抵挡不了贿赂的诱惑
Okay, so what's next?
好,那接下来呢
The mission requires an expert,
这次任务需要一名高手
someone highly trained
在敲诈情报方面
in the art of extorting information.
训练有素的高手
You're not seriously gonna use this to try to get back with blair.
你不会真的想借此挽回布莱尔吧
My priority is the truth.
我的首要任务是查明真相
If she's the one who can expose it...
如果她能揭发真相
Then you'll take advantage of that to make sure she doesn't move on.
那你就不惜借此来使她忘不了你
All right, I get it.
好吧,我懂了
Let's just hope she's willing to make herself available.
但愿她会帮忙
Meet me at the Waldorfs'.
在霍道夫家见吧
But wait. I'm...
等等,我被
grounded.
禁足了
hey, Lil?
莉莉
Rufus, I didn't know you were coming over.
鲁弗斯,我不知道你要过来
Yeah, we're just picking up Jenny's schoolbooks.
是的,我们过来拿珍妮的课本
They're in her old room.
在她以前的房间里
I thought my mom told you she needed some time.
我想我妈妈告诉过你,她需要一些时间
I just want to check in and make sure we're still on
我只是过来确认一下
for that friends of the library thing tonight.
今晚我们还会去那个朋友的图书慈善会
I'm sorry, but if she wanted to talk to you,
抱歉,但如果她想和你说的话
then she would call you back.
她就会给你回电话
You should leave.
你该走了
Serena, does she have a problem seeing me or is it you?
瑟琳娜,是她不想见我,还是你不想
Holland told me what happened.
霍兰德告诉我了
About the sublet? I told you already.
关于转租的事吗,我已经跟你说了
I didn't want your dad living in the same building.
我不希望你爸爸和我们住在同一屋檐下
You know it's not about that.
你知道不是因为这件事
Rufus. What's going on?
鲁弗斯,怎么了
I honestly don't know.
我真的不明白
Um, Serena, what did holland tell you?
瑟琳娜,霍兰德和你说什么了
Why don't you just leave?
你为什么不直接回去
You know what? Why don't we call Holland...
知道吗,不如我们打给霍兰德
and have her tell us herself?
让她自己说
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你们想让我说什么
Well, Serena's under the impression
瑟琳娜以为
that you know something about something I did.
你知道一些我做过的事情
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这里
Come on. I have nothing to hide from my family.
说吧,我对家人从不隐瞒
Just tell them the truth.
和他们说实话
Rufus and I slept together.
鲁弗斯和我发生过关系
Talk about love thy neighbor.
说到爱上你的邻居
what? I'm sorry.
什么,你说什么,我很抱歉
Next time, Rufus
下一次,鲁弗斯
choose one who knows how to keep a secret.
选个知道如何保守秘密的邻居
This is absurd.
无稽之谈
Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like this.
妈妈很抱歉,我不想让你这么发现的
Serena, this is not your fault.
瑟琳娜,不是你的错
Lily, why don't you head upstairs, let me handle this?
莉莉,不如你上楼去,我来处理
Thank you, William. I'm gonna take you up on that.
谢谢你,威廉,交给你全权负责了
Lily.
莉莉
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Dad.
爸爸
I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone.
我很抱歉,我并不想伤害任何人
But it's probaly best now that the truth is out.
但也许真相大白对大家都好
Expect this isn't the truth. Why would you say that?
但这不是真相,你为什么那么说
Come on, Eric. We don't need to hear this.
走吧,艾瑞克,我们不用听这些
Rufus, you can't expect me to stand here
鲁弗斯,你别期望我会站在这儿
and lie to their faces.
当着他们的面撒谎
You just did.
你已经撒谎了
You asked me to come up here.
是你叫我来的
You had to know it was going to happen.
你该想到后果
Excuse me. Holland, right?
打搅一下,是霍兰德吧
This kind of stress is not good for Lily.
莉莉受不了这种刺激
Please tell her I'm sorry, again.
替我再次向她道歉
There's nothing to be sorry about. Nothing happened.
没什么好抱歉的,什么事都没发生
I think you should leave,too, Rufus.
鲁弗斯,我想你也该走了
You'd love that, wouldn't you?
你是幸灾乐祸,对吧
The only place I'm going is to see my wife.
我哪儿也不去,就待在我妻子身边
What'd I miss?
发生了什么事
Lily, I'm sorry.
莉莉,我很抱歉
I had no idea she was an insane person.
我没想到她是个疯子
Look, I don't want to discuss this with you.
我不想和你讨论这些
Wait. You actually believe her?
等等,你相信她说的吗
What does she have to gain,
否则找上门来,在全家人面前
standing here, humiliating herself in front of our family?
丢尽脸面,这对她有什么好处
I don't know what the hell's going on.
我不知道到底是怎么回事儿
I just know she's lying.
我只知道她在说谎
Yeah,well, it'd be a lot easier to believe
如果你的围巾没有忘在她家的话
if you hadn't left your scarf in her apartment.
我会更相信你说的
We went over this.
我以为咱们谈好了
I told you, nothing happened that night.
我告诉过你,那晚什么也没发生
Rufus, you, of all people,
鲁弗斯,你和大家
could understand why I might have a doubt.
都明白我为什么会怀疑
You didn't talk to me for weeks after you found
你发现威廉的那封信之后
that letter from William. Lily,
和我冷战了几个星期,莉莉
maybe you would do that, but I wouldn't,
或许你会那么做,但我不会
and I didn't.
我没有和你冷战
When you're ready to hear that and talk about it,
你能听我解释的时候,我们再谈
give me a call.
想好给我电话
So... crazy day at the Van Der Woodsens', huh?
范德?伍德森家戏剧化的一天
I just wanted to keep Rufus away
妈妈身体好起来前
until my mom got stronger.
我不想让鲁弗斯接近她
Well, you don't really think he did this, do you?
你不会相信那女人说的吧
Why would Holland lie about it?
霍兰德为什么要说这种谎话
I don't know. I don't even know who she is.
我不知道,我压根就不认识她
But I do know Rufus. I mean, he took me in
但我了解鲁弗斯,他在我被
when my dad left us with nothing.
爸爸抛弃时给我们温暖
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
They all are, until they aren't anymore.
他们都是好人,可现在不是了
I'm just trying to protect my mom.
我只是在保护妈妈
I get it, okay? But just give him a chance.
我明白,但是,给他个机会吧
He gave you one when you bailed on Brown.
你决定不去布朗大学时他也原谅了你
Are you really taking his side right now?
你现在跟他一伙了吗
I'm not taking sides.
不,我哪伙都不是
We're just talking about it.
我只是在就事论事
Well, maybe that's not such a good idea.
也许那不是个好主意
I have to go be with my family.
我要去陪家人了
I still don't see why we need Blair for this.
我还是不懂,为什么要来找布莱尔
I mean, don't you read "Gossip Girl"?
你没看"八卦天后"上写的吗
Extortion's what I do all day.
勒索这事儿可是我的专长
This is more than headbands and high school.
这事可比高中女生的小帮派麻烦多了
The two of you here together? Please tell me
你们两个怎么会一起来这儿
there's an explanation that doesn't involve the apocalypse.
别告诉我是因为世界末日到了
We come in peace and with a purpose.
我们相安无事,有事找你
Something's going on with Lily's medication.
莉莉的药有问题
We need your mind game mastery to find out what.
我们想借你那聪慧的脑瓜一用
Who are you, House?
你以为自己是豪斯医生吗
I'm sure Dr. Van Der Woodsen knows what he's doing.
我相信范德?伍德森医生清楚自己在干嘛
It's not Van Der Woodsen. It's a psychiatrist.
不是范德?伍德森,而是精神科医生
I have an address. It's weird, right?
我有地址,很怪,是吧
Lily so does not seem like she's in therapy.
莉莉不像是在接受治疗
And you so should be.
该看病的是你吧
But as much as I admire the attempt to lure me back
虽然我欣赏这种以探究秘密的方式
with subversive sleuthing,
将我诱回身边的做法
and appreciative as I am of your help with Columbia,
也感激你帮我申请到哥伦比亚大学
The answer's no.
但恕难从命
Blair, I need to find out
布莱尔,我要查出
why someone doesn't want Lily getting better.
为什么有人不想让莉莉康复
A heartfelt plea as well.
说得多么诚恳啊
And much more effective than a fatwa.
比宗教教义都好听
But you obviously already know that I have a date today.
但你一定知道我今天有个约会
And nothing you can dangle will make me miss it.
你如何纠缠都不能阻止我
Next time,
下次
don't bring Jenny Humphrey.
别和珍妮?汉弗瑞在我面前出双入对
I'm sorry you had to find out about Rufus like that.
抱歉让你看到鲁弗斯的这一面
I know you two have become close.
我知道你们关系很好
You know I'm only concerned with how you're doing.
我只在乎你的感受
I'm not sure. Is that too honest?
我心里很乱,会不会太直白了
No. No, it makes sense.
不不,这很正常
Well, you know, after five marriages,
有过五次婚史
the last thing I want to do is
我最不愿做的事
put you and Serena through another divorce.
就是让你和瑟琳娜再经历父母离异
It might sound cold, but they do get easier.
听起来挺伤人,但其实没那么可怕
Rufus is different, you know?
鲁弗斯不同于其他人
He's been like a father to you.
他对你来说更像一位父亲
And I-I love him. But if you think he cheated on you,
我很爱他,但如果你不能容忍他的背叛
you can't stay with him because of me.
也没必要为了我勉强维持婚姻
You have to stay with him because you still love him
你不想和他分开是因为你还爱他
and because you think you guys can work through this.
而且觉得两人可以不计较这件事
It doesn't matter who you end up with
你和谁离婚都没关系
as long as you're still here.
只要你还陪在我们身边
Well, thanks for coming with me, man.
谢谢你陪我一起去
It means a lot, you getting involved.
有你加入,是一大助力
Well, hey, my dad would have done this and worse.
我爸爸干过更出格的事
All right, and no matter what Serena wants to believe,
不管瑟琳娜要相信谁
there's no way Rufus would hurt Lily like that.
鲁弗斯都不能这么伤害莉莉
Does Serena know you're doing this?
瑟琳娜知道你要这么做吗
Well, I was thinking we'd see what we find out
我想在我们查明真相之前
before I tell her. You're on dangerous ground there.
先不要告诉她,老兄,你这是在冒险
but the only way to clean up this mess, for everyone,
但是要解决这件事,又不伤害任何人
is to find out the truth. Yeah, well,
唯一的办法就是找出真相,没错
I-I know. That's why we need the help of an expert.
我知道,所以我们才要找专家帮忙
Philosophy of war?
战争哲学
I'm finally home.
终于找对了
Nate? Humphrey?
内特,汉弗瑞
Please don't tell me
别告诉我,我妈妈
my mother rehired you as a cater waiter.
又雇你们来当餐边服务生了
I'm Dan.
你好,我叫丹
Cameron. Hey, Nate. Great game last week.
卡梅隆,内特,昨天你比赛打得真不错
Thanks. Sorry to interrupt.
谢谢,实在不好意思,打扰一下
We just need Blair's help with something.
我们真的有些事需要布莱尔帮忙
Yes, people often drop by with their problems
是啊,无事不登三宝殿
because they know how supportive I am.
因为他们都知道,我总是乐于助人
Supportive, I.E. scheming.
是啊,你总是阴谋诡计层出不穷
Did... Chuck send you?
你们,恰克派你们来的吗
His pill plan didn't work, so he sent Frick and Frack
他的违规药计划未果,就派兄弟们
to ruin my date?
来破坏我的约会
No, Blair, this is about my dad and Lily.
布莱尔,我们是为了我爸爸和莉莉的事来的
This woman Holland has accused him of... cheating.
有个叫霍兰德的女人,说我爸跟她有一腿
Wait a minute.
等等,这女的
An artist or a hippie activist, maybe,
要是个艺术家,嬉皮士,这事也好理解
but rooftop garden committee?
但她是屋顶花园协会的
I knew that something wasn't right when Serena told me.
瑟琳娜告诉我的时候我就怀疑了
No way would another upper east sider shtup Rufus.
上东区的女人绝对不会看上鲁弗斯的
My stepfather's Jewish.
我继父是犹太人
Blair, we can't let Lily leave Rufus.
布莱尔,我们不能让莉莉离开鲁弗斯
Will you help us?
愿意帮忙吗
Exposing scandal on the upper east side?
揭秘上东区的各式绯闻
Show me your world, Blair Waldorf.
布莱尔?霍道夫,给我展示你的本领吧
They'd be lost without me.
没我,他们肯定搞不定
Tell me everything you know about this Holland person.
跟我说说,你们对这个霍兰德了解多少
Trust me. I live with the Van Der Woodsens.
相信我,我跟范德?伍德森一家子住在一起
I learned how to lie.
撒谎这事没少领教
Can I help you? We're here to see Dr. Kemble.
需要帮忙吗,我们来找肯布尔医生
Did you have an appointment?
请问您有事先预约吗
Well, I work for a troubled teen hotline,
是这样的,我在问题少年热线工作
and I'm really worried that I said some wrong things about
之前说过一些关于药物和抑郁的话
drugs and depression, and was hoping that Dr. Kemble could
回想起来,让我担心,真心希望
actually give me some advice.
肯布尔医生能给我点建议
Of course. The doctor will be back next week.
没问题,医生下周就能回来
Next week... Will be fine. Thank you.
下周啊,没问题,谢谢你
And what brings you and your mid-level entourage?
你带这么多人来这有何贵干呢
Nothing personal.
无意冒犯
We're looking for Holland,
我们来找那个自称
who claims she slept with Rufus.
和鲁弗斯有一腿的霍兰德
Let me guess--
让我猜猜
Dr. Holland Kemble?
霍兰德?肯布尔医生
You better hope this doctor gets healed
大家最好奢望,这医生能在有人受伤前
before someone else gets hurt.
先弄好自己这烂摊子
So what exactly am I looking for?
我到底要找什么
A bottle of pills, like the one with the oxy--
一瓶药,有催产素字样的那种
Hopefully, with the label on this time.
但愿这次这瓶的标签还在
Or something else that can directly link them to Holland.
或其它能直接证明和霍兰德有关的东西
Okay, I will rummage and report.
好的,我先找找,稍后汇报
Holland is obviously trying to poison Lily so she can
很明显,霍兰德想用药毒伤莉莉
have Rufus all to herself. So shakespearean.
这样就能将鲁弗斯占为己有,太俗套了
Yeah. It's also "fatal attraction."
是啊,还充满了致命诱惑
I just can't handle dead bunnies.
我真的搞不懂女人
Maybe I'm stating the obvious here,
也许这方法显而易见
but shouldn't we just tell lily? Tell her what?
我们为什么不对莉莉说实话呢,说什么
"Jenny tried to sell your mislabeled meds, which somehow
珍妮想卖掉你那瓶标错的药
came from the woman who said she slept with your husband"?
而开那药的女人,恰好声称和你老公睡过
No, we have to get to Holland first.
我们先要找到霍兰德
She's the one who can connect all the dots,
她能把所有的线索连接起来
and then we go to Lily.
然后我们再去跟莉莉说
Holland will be at the Library Benefit tonight.
霍兰德今天晚上会去图书慈善会
I saw it on the calendar.
我在她的日历上看见了
Perfect. Public humiliation always helps
很好,想要引得某人点头认罪
when trying to elicit a confession.
当众羞辱总是很有帮助
We don't expect you to keep up.
我们不太赞同你的观点
It's beyond basic rugby strategy.
这办法有点出格了
So hopefully, Jenny will find
我们还是希望,珍妮能找到
something we can use as leverage. Exactly, Humphrey.
我们可以利用的"筹码"没错,汉弗瑞
Glad to have you aboard this time.
真高兴这回你和我在一边
All right. Rendezvous at my place.
很好,回头在我那碰面
Dress is black-tie. I'll have tickets.
统一都系黑领带,我去搞入场券
you guys do this kind of thing a lot?
这种事你们老干吗
Oh, yeah. A lot more than you'd think.
是啊,比你想的多多了
Last year, Georgina pretended to be this rich Canadian
去年乔治娜背弃自己信仰的上帝
to get poppy, but things got all messed up
假装自己是有钱人
when she turned her back on Jesus.
想弄点毒品,但她搞砸了
Yeah, but Dan doesn't normally participate.
但一般丹不参与的
So that's your sorry-your-husband-
所以,你打算送个榨汁机
was-cheating-on-you present-- a juicer?
安慰莉莉老公出轨这事
Trust me. It'll make your mother smile.
相信我,你妈妈看见一定会很高兴的
Sometimes I wish she would have
有时我真希望,她能允许
let you take us away from here when you wanted to.
你可以随时带我们离开这
Tibet sounds pretty good right now.
西藏现在听起来都相当不错
Only if you don't get typhoid.
但愿你不会冻死
Besides, wherever you run, things still happen.
可是,不管躲到哪里,该发生的总要发生
All you can do is try to learn from them.
你能做的就是尽力吸取经验
Well, as awful as it's been,
情况像现在这么糟糕
maybe mom needed this
也许妈妈应该借机认清
to see that she wasn't with the right man.
她不该和鲁弗斯在一起
I'm not gonna take advantage of the situation
我不会趁人之危
to try to get closer to your mother.
接近你妈妈
Well, you have been there throughout her entire sickness.
可是她生病,也是你一直陪在身边
And this whole thing with Rufus could have happened
而鲁弗斯这事也许真的发生过
so that you could finally stop hiding how you really feel.
你也就不用再隐藏自己的真实感受
I feel happy to be out shopping with my daughter,
能跟女儿一起出去购物
and to be able to spend some time
和心爱的家人在一起
with the people that I love. Including mom.
我就很高兴了,你爱的人包括妈妈
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Good-bye.
回见
Why don't you do something tonight to cheer her up?
不如你今晚做点什么,让她高兴高兴
There's the library benefit. You could invite her.
有个图书慈善会,你可以请她同去
Only if you come, too.
除非你也一起去
What are you doing here? No pills to steal in Brooklyn?
你来这干嘛,布鲁克林没药偷了
I actually came by to get a dress.
我只是过来拿件衣服
If you haven't destroyed them all already.
但愿你还没把那堆衣服糟蹋了
I have no interest in your wannabe want not be.
我对你到底想干嘛没兴趣
As I'm sure you saw, your stuff is by the front.
你应该看到了,你的东西都在前面放着
And last time I checked, dresses weren't in the kitchen
我上次回家时,在厨房里,我妈药边上
near my mom's medicine.
也没看到你的衣服
Do you even know what your dad's prescribing her?
你到底清不清楚你爸给她开的是什么处方
Probably something with high street value
大概是黑市上的高端产品吧
or you wouldn't be interested.
否则你也不会如此感兴趣
If you could just stop hating me for, like, one second,
你要是能试着不讨厌我,哪怕一秒针
you'd actually see I was trying to help your family.
你就能明白,我其实是想挽救你的家庭
Yeah, yeah. You and your dad have done wonderful things
是啊是啊,你和你爸对我们范德?伍德森家
for us Van Der Woodsens.
真是做了不少好事
Like it's been such a banner year for the Humphreys?
所以还要给我们汉弗瑞家挂个锦旗吗
I would give it all back-- the clothes, the parties,
我愿意用所有衣服,派对
the limo rides--just for one day that felt normal.
豪华轿车,来换一天平常日子
Then why are you still here?
那你还待在这儿干嘛
You're right.
没错
Nothing would make me happier
没什么能比搬回到布鲁克林
than to go back to Brooklyn forever.
更让我开心的事了
Was that Jenny leaving?
刚才离开的那是珍妮吗
Were you two fighting over rufus?
你俩因为鲁弗斯在吵架吗
I don't want you kids in the middle.
我不想让你们这些孩子夹在中间
That was just Jenny.
那只是珍妮
You know her-- all angst, all the time.
你也知道她,总是有那么多烦恼
oh, god.
天啊
You okay? Do you want me to call dad?
你没事吧,需要我给爸爸打电话吗
No, I'm fine. I'm fine physically.
不用,我很好,我身体没事
Sitting around here is only gonna make you worse.
在这里闷着只会让你心情更糟
Dad invited us to the library benefit tonight.
爸爸邀请我们今晚参加图书慈善会
Why don't we go with him?
我们何不跟他一起去呢
Oh, my god. A juicer?
天啊,这是榨汁机吗
Don't tell me...
可别告诉我这是
A night out with your father is exactly
跟你爸爸出去一晚
what the doctor ordered.
正是医生所嘱咐的
I'm sorry your new beau had to abandon our mission.
你的情郎得舍弃我们的任务,真遗憾
Oh, he had a dinner with his rugby team.
他正巧跟橄榄球队有饭局
How homoerotic.
真是暧昧啊
You know how I love that.
你知道我很享受他那样
We have plans to continue our date later.
我们已经安排好接下来的约会了
So are you all ready to make the fat lady sing?
你准备好让胖夫人唱歌了吗
I'll settle for making the lying doctor lady confess.
我准备好让撒谎的女医生招供了
Oh, here's nancy drew now. Did you get our proof?
噢,神探南茜来了,你拿到证据了吗
Come on, Jenny.
说吧,珍妮
The future of our family is riding on your sleuthing.
咱家的未来都指望在你身上了
I'm sorry. I looked everywhere, but there was nothing.
对不起,我找遍了各个角落都没找到
All right, what now?
好吧,下一步呢
If we don't have evidence,
如果我们没有证据
she has no reason to tell us anything.
就不可能撬开她的嘴
Well, luckily,Like every great general,
不过所幸,我像所有战略家一样
I have contingency plans.
准备了后备方案
Archibald,
阿齐布尔德
it's time to make use of those family connections.
是时候让家族脉络发挥作用了
Watch out, lonely boy.
留神点,寂寞男孩
Seems your little sister has her own ideas
看起来就你的家庭安排来说
about your family's planning.
你的小妹有她自己的想法呢
Serena is here. This complicates things.
瑟琳娜来了,她只会把事情弄复杂
We have to avoid them seeing us.
别让他们看到我们
S. Won't be on board,
S不能参与进来
And we can't have a blonde bombshell blowing up our plan.
不能让金发炸弹将我们的计划毁于一旦
And the plan is we wait for Nate and Dan to arrive
计划难道是我们在这里等内特和丹
With some A.M.A. Guy
带几位跟内特家族关系甚好的
who's friends with Nate's family?
美国医药协会成员吗
The plan is you wait with his ticket.
计划是你拿着这位先生的票等着
His name is dr. Tabb,
他名叫泰伯医生
so pretend you're well-bred and be polite.
你装成有教养,有礼貌的样子
It'll pay off if you ever need
你如果需要在西奈山
orthopedic surgery at Mount Sinai.
做整容手术的话,计划一定能成功
Like when you stab me in the back.
就像你在我背后捅一刀似的
Blair and I will keep our eye on Holland.
布莱尔和我会负责监视霍兰德
Once our leverage arrives,
我们的饮料一上来
she'll either tell us the truth
她就得跟我们坦白真相
Or we tell dr. Tabb,
否则我们就通知泰伯医生
and he revokes her license.
由他来撤销她的执照
I need a phone, too. My dad took mine.
我还需要一部手机,我的被我爸没收了
Don't worry, little. J.
别担心,小J
You'll be back on park avenue in no time.
你很快就会回到上流社会的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Playing the part. Mnh-mnh.
演好这出戏啊,没门
Hi. Uh, mount sinai orthopedic?
喂,西奈山整形外科吗
Please let dr. Tabb know that there's no need to wait.
请务必告知泰伯医生,不用再等了
Uh, Nate archibald had a change of plans
内特?阿齐布尔德改主意了
and won't be coming in tonight.
他今晚不来了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I have to say, it's really nice to be here
我不得不说,跟一个享受这种场合的人
with someone who doesn't hate these sort of things.
来这儿真好
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I've already had it.
我不是已经有一个了嘛
Dr. Kemble, I've been dying to get ahold of you.
肯布尔医生,久仰大名
I've wanted to get him to come to therapy for weeks.
我早就想带他来看心理医生了
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸爸,你在这儿干什么
Serena called me, but I was already on my way.
瑟琳娜给我打电话了,但我已经出门了
I figured if my grounded daughter goes missing,
我就知道如果我被禁足的女儿不见了
I just have to wait till the next big party
只需等到下一次大型派对
to know where to find her.
就能找出她的下落
Dad, I know you have no reason to believe me,
爸爸,我知道现在没理由让你相信我
but this time I'm actually trying to help you.
但这次我真的是想帮你
Jenny, is Holland here? Oh, dad.
珍妮,霍兰德到了吗,爸爸
What'd you say about Holland? Is she here?
你刚才提到霍兰德吗,她在这儿吗
The A.M.A. Guy wasn't at the hospital,
美国医药协会的人不在医院
and Blair's not picking up her phone.
布莱尔也不接电话
If Holland's here, I need to talk to her.
如果霍兰德在,我想跟她说几句话
I've been trying to reach her all day.
我找了她一整天了
Not a good idea.
这可不是好主意
And you don't have a ticket.
你也没有入场券啊
Dad, you're not even dressed.
爸,你连正装都没穿
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I know a scheme when I see one.
只要这有阴谋,我都能准确识别
I assume Chuck and Blair are here somewhere?
想必恰克和布莱尔也在这里吧
Okay, yeah, they're looking for Holland.
好吧,是的,他们在找霍兰德
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么做
I know Rufus did not do this.
我知道鲁弗斯没有做过那种事
And you won't even give him a chance.
而你连一次机会都不给他
Why should I?
为什么要给
He wouldn't give my dad a chance.
他也没给我爸爸任何机会
Oh, so that's it?
噢,就因为这样
Anyone who might not like your dad has to go?
讨厌你爸爸的人都要靠边站,是吗
Nate, all I asked you to do was support me,
内特,我只希望你支持我
and instead, you went behind my back.
恰恰相反,你却在我背后捣鬼
It's not like that.
不是这样的
Look, I get why everyone else did this.
听着,我明白为什么其他人会这样做
Dan and Jenny don't want to believe that their dad cheated,
丹和珍妮不愿意相信他们的爸爸出轨
Chuck will do anything to get close to Blair,
恰克会不择手段接近布莱尔
and Blair, as much as she wants to,
还有布莱尔, 正如她所愿
can't run away from a game.
她不会放过任何游戏的机会
But you were supposed to be on my side.
但你应该站在我这边
As if watching Audrey Hepburn movies
就像看奥黛丽?赫本的电影
isn't manhood-shriveling enough,
毫无男子气概
I now have to talk about my feelings?
我现在必须要说出我的感受
Those movies are the only romance I have in my life.
那些电影是我人生中仅有的浪漫故事
He loves his work more than he loves me. I'm sorry.
他爱他的工作多过爱我,抱歉
I really prefer to see couples in my office.
我更愿意在办公室里接待问题情侣
Why don't you call and make an appointment?
不如你们先打电话预约一下
Please. Please.
拜托,就一会
He traded me to his uncle... for his hotel.
他那我做筹码,跟他他的叔叔交换他的酒店
Traded you? For sex.
做筹码,性交易
Please, is it any worse than you tricking me
拜托,这能比你骗我去吻一个男生
into kissing a guy just so you can give a speech?
好让自己能上台演讲更糟吗
That's not the same. He's kissed guys before.
这不一样,他以前也亲过男生
She slept with Jack... my uncle.
她和杰克也睡过一晚,那是我叔叔
Clearly, you both have hurt each other,
很明显,你们都伤害过对方
and now neither of you feel safe.
而现在你们都缺乏安全感
How can we rebuild?
我们要怎么重建这段感情呢
It's going to take a lot of hard work
这要花很多的工夫
and a lot of time.
和很多时间
Are there any trust games involved?
要进行一些信任游戏吗
I'm sorry. I really do have to go.
不好意思,我真的要失陪了
Did I hear talk of games?
我刚是听到游戏吗
Please, just make an appointment.
麻烦你们先预约
Just one more thing-- that man over there
还有一件事,那边那位先生
is on the A.M.A. Disciplinary committee.
是美国医学协会纪律委员会的委员
Last time I checked, it was illegal
之前我查过,给病人开出
to prescribe mislabeled medication,
贴错标签的药物是不合法的
especially to those who aren't even your patients.
尤其是开给一些不是你收治的病人
What?
什么
You two really are sick.
你们两个人真是有病
The person standing with him is waiting for my signal,
站在他旁边的人一等到我的暗号
to show him I have proof of what you did to Lily Humphrey.
就交他你开给莉莉?汉弗瑞药物的证据
Just tell us why. Are you in love with Rufus?
告诉我们原因,你爱上鲁弗斯了吗
They say psychiatrists are the craziest ones.
人们都说心理医师本身最疯狂
Blair? What the hell is going on?
布莱尔,发生了什么事
Would you like to tell him
你要亲自解释
or would you like Dr. Disciplinary to do it?
还是让纪律委员先生来解释呢
I only wrote those prescriptions because I owed someone a favor.
我开那些药是因为我欠某人一个人情
The same someone who told you say you slept with me?
是那人让你诬陷我和你发生过关系吗
The person you really need
你真正要找的人
to talk to is William Van Der Woodsen.
是威廉?范德?伍德森医生
Where's Will?
威廉在哪里
What's so important, Jenny?
有什么重要的事吗,珍妮
Holland's about to tell them everything,
即使霍兰德现在什么都没说
if she hasn't already.
她不久也会把事情公诸于世
Tell who what? Everyone.
告诉谁,什么事,告诉所有人
The truth about you and Holland working together
你跟霍兰德联手
to split up my dad and Lily.
分裂我爸和莉莉那事
Jenny, I'm sorry.--
珍妮,不好意思
I know that you love your father very much
我明白你很爱你的爸爸
Which is why I understand why you did it.
这也是我明白你这样做的原因
And I don't blame you for it either. It's just--
而且我也不怪你,只是
if you're gonna get out of here, you gotta go right now.
你想离开这,就得现在动身
Why are you telling me this?
为什么要告诉我这些
So you can get your family back,
这样你就能重获你的家庭
and I can get mine.
我也能重获我的
Thanks for your help. I'll call if I hear about
谢谢你帮忙,如果其它地方招服务生
any cater waiter positions, all right?
我一定会电话通知你,好吧
Have you seen Lily?
看见莉莉了吗
Uh, she just left with Serena and Will.
她刚刚跟瑟琳娜和威廉离开了
In this family feud,
在这场家庭斗争中
that's Van Der Woodsen, 1, Humphrey, 0.
范德?伍德森记一分,汉弗瑞零分
You guys are home early. Was that boring?
这么早就回来了,慈善会很无聊吗
Action-packed, actually. Your father got a call.
恰恰相反,你爸接了个电话
He's gotta get back to Palm Beach.
他要赶回到棕榈滩去
One of my patients has taken a bad turn.
我的一个病人病情突然加重
I've gotta get down there right away.
所以我要马上过去
And we're going with him. You guys get packed.
我们要跟他一起去,你们收拾好东西
I'll arrange for a helicopter to take us to Teterboro.
我安排直升机送我们到泰特波罗机场
Eric, mom needs us right now.
艾瑞克,妈妈现在需要我们
This is our chance to finally be a family.
这是能让我们最终成为一家人的机会
I'll, uh,
我,呃
I'll go get my stuff.
我去收拾东西
Nate already tried calling.
内特已经打过电话了
There's no reason to defend your dad.
你不需要为你爸爸辩护
We're already packing for Palm Beach.
我们要动身去棕榈滩了
I just want my mom to be able to put this behind her.
我只想让我妈妈忘了这一切
Serena, I'm not calling about my dad.
瑟琳娜,我不是打电话为我爸说情
I'm calling about yours. Please don't hang up.
我是想说下你爸爸的事,别挂
Pl--I-I know how happy you are to have him back,
拜托,我知道他回来了你很开心
but he's the one who got Holland to lie about the affair,
但是他让霍兰德说谎
and he had her prescribe pills for Lily, too.
还让她为莉莉开药方
Dan, my dad is a doctor.
丹,我爸爸是医生
Why would he need Holland to give her pills?
为什么他要让霍兰德来开药呢
Because the pills aren't helping her illness,
因为这些药无法改善她的病情
and he didn't want them traced back to him.
他不希望被追究责任
Okay, what you're saying is just crazy.
好了,你在说什么疯话
Any crazier than your whole family leaving town with him tonight?
哪有今晚你们全家跟着他出城来得疯狂
I'm gonna go. Good-bye.
我得走了,再见
Serena, wait--
瑟琳娜,等等
You all set? My bags are downstairs.
都准备好了吗,我的行李在楼下
Yeah, um, you know, I was thinking
是的,我在想
Maybe we could just wait and, uh, fly out tomorrow.
也许我们可以等等,明早再走
I wish we could. I've got to get to my patient immediately.
我也希望如此,但我得立即到病人那去
Are you sure that's what it's about?
你确定就是这样吗
People are saying you're behind this Holland thing.
大家都说是你在背后操纵霍兰德这件事
Holland?
霍兰德
Um, let me go check on mom.
嗯,我去看下妈妈
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯,你来干什么
I'd like to talk to your mother.
我想跟你妈妈谈谈
She doesn't want... Rufus, what is it?
她不想,鲁弗斯,什么事
The truth, finally.
真相
You want to tell her or should I?
你来告诉她,还是我来说
So Serena's father sends her this letter saying that
也就是说瑟琳娜的爸爸写信给她说
he and Lily were together when she came to see him...
她去见他的时候,他正好和莉莉在一起
hoping it would cause problems between Lily and my dad,
希望这封信会让莉莉和我爸的感情出问题
maybe even split 'em up.
或者甚至让他们分开
When that failed, he went to plan "b"...
A计划失败后,他就开始实施B计划
Getting Holland to be friend of Rufus.
让霍兰德成为鲁弗斯的朋友
Holland's husband was leaving her,
霍兰德的丈夫离开了她
and she was desperate for a friend. But once again,
她很需要一个朋友,但又失败了
Rufus and Lily proved too solid,
鲁弗斯和莉莉的感情太深厚了
so on to plan "c." There's a plan "c"?
所以又开始了C计划,还有C计划
Oh, I always have a plan "c."
哦,我总是有备用计划的
Put yourself in the good doctor's loafers.
自己装成好医生的样子
Lily comes to him over the summer. She's actually sick.
夏天的时候莉莉去找她,她确实病了
He cures her, falls in love, decides to win her back,
他治好了她,再次坠入爱河,决定把她抢回来
only Holland tells him
但霍兰德告诉他
Lily and Rufus are copper-bottom.
鲁弗斯和莉莉的关系牢不可摧
He thinks, "what can I do to get her to love me,
他想,该怎么做才能让她爱上我
the family to accept me?"
让这个家庭接受我
Save her life. So the pills he gets from Holland...
救他一命,所以他从霍兰德那拿的药
...the ones you stole. Antibiotics.
你偷来的药,抗生素
The side effects of which mimic her symptoms.
这种药的副作用和她的病症相似
He cures her again, gets to be the hero,
他再次治好了她,成为了英雄
and they live happily ever after.
然后他们快乐地生活在一起
No wonder you admire him.
难怪你欣赏他
It's almost like something you would do.
很像你会做的事
Thank you. It does have the fingerprints of my genius.
谢谢,这只是我伟大天赋中的九牛一毛
The only question now is...
现在的问题是
Will Lily believe my dad?
莉莉会相信我爸爸吗
Lily, this is absurd. You cannot believe his lies.
莉莉,这太荒谬了,不要相信他
Should I call Holland? This time she'll tell the truth.
要我打电话给霍兰德吗,这回她会说真话的
So you get your mistress to change her
看来你已经让你的情人
story and... -Hey. Is my mom really sick?
编好故事了,喂,我妈真的生病了吗
Right now that's all I wanna know.
现在这是我最想知道的
Of course she was sick.
她那时候真的病了
Uh, to...to even imagine that I would prescribe your mother
你认为我会给你妈妈
medication that she didn't need? It's preposterous.
开她根本不需要的药吗,太荒唐了
I've got the files in my bag.
我包里有文件
Do you want to see them?
你想看看吗
You don't have to prove yourself.
你不需要证明自己
Apparently, I do.
很明显,我需要
Excuse me. William.
借过,威廉
I didn't cheat on you, Lily.
莉莉,我没有对你不忠
I would never cheat on you. Rufus.
我绝对不会搞外遇的,鲁弗斯
So she's not sick? I just want to be clear.
那么她根本没病了,我只想确定一下
She's not sick anymore.
她现在很好
He's been lying since he got to New York, to all of us.
自从他来到纽约后,一直在向大家说谎
Do you think he's even coming back?
你觉得他还会回来吗
Yes, of course he is. You heard what he said.
当然,你听到他说了什么
And I'm...I'm sorry, mom. I don't want you to be sick.
很抱歉,妈妈,我不是希望你生病
But dad is not lying to us.
但爸爸不是在说谎
Where's William?
威廉在哪
He-he's in the lobby downstairs getting his bags.
他在楼下大厅拿行李
There's no one in the lobby.
大厅里没人
He's down there.
他在楼下
Serena, the lobby's empty.
瑟琳娜,大厅没人
You...you just must not have seen him. He wouldn't leave.
你们只是没看到他,他不会走的
He wouldn't leave me.
他不会离开我的
Let her go. Oh, god.
让她去吧,天啊
We should call the police.
我们应该报警
All right, well, let's just give him a minute.
好,不过先给他点时间吧
No. If we wait, he'll be gone for good.
不,如果我们再等,他会永远消失的
Yes, captain Lewis? This is Nate Archibald.
喂,刘易斯警长,我是内特?阿齐布尔德
We met at my grandfather's this summer.
今年夏天,我们在我祖父那见过
Listen, I need a favor.
听着,我需要帮助
What I'd like to know is how did William know to get out of town?
我想知道威廉怎么会想到要今晚出城的
Someone must have tipped him off.
肯定有人给他通风报信了
It had to be one of us. It was me.
是我们中的一个,是我
what happened?
怎么了
It's true. He left.
是真的,他走了
I need you to tell me the truth.
我要你跟我说实话
When your mother came to me last summer, she was sick.
去年夏天你妈妈来找我的时候,她确实病了
I cured her.
我治好了她
Then I fell in love with her again.
却又重新爱上了她
When I came here and saw you and Eric,
当我回来,见到你和艾瑞克
I... I realized how badly I had messed up.
我才明白我过去做得傻事
I never wanted to hurt any of you.
我从没想过伤害你们任何人
I just wanted my family back.
我只想要回我的家人
All you needed to do was be here.
你只要留在这里就好了
I'm sorry, Serena.
抱歉,瑟琳娜
I just thought unless your mother needed me...
我本以为只有你妈需要我
you weren't gonna give me a chance.
你才会给我机会
Well, the police are on their way now,
警察就要来了
so you should probably go.
你该走了
Why don't you come with me?
跟我一起走吧
I don't forgive you.
我不能原谅你
I also don't need to punish you.So if you just go now,
但也不必惩罚你,所以你现在离开的话
I'll make sure they don't come after you.
我会掩护,不让他们追到你
I love you, Serena.
我爱你,瑟琳娜
I love you, too, dad.
我也爱你,爸爸
Go now.
快走吧
Rufus, I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
鲁弗斯,抱歉我没有相信你
I was just so overwhelmed.
我只是当时太不知所措了
The only thing that matters is I'm not losing you...
最重要的是
to cancer, to will or anything else.
我没有因癌症或其他原因而失去你
Really? That's it?
真的吗,就这样吗
Dad, she believed you cheated.
爸爸,她相信了你背叛她
She was leaving with her ex-husband.
她还要和她前夫一起离开你
And you helped make that happen.
而你也添了不少麻烦
You know, you think that William's the only problem?
你以为威廉是你们唯一的问题吗
He's not, dad. You and Lily fight all the time.
不是的,爸爸,你和莉莉冲突不断
I mean, one of you thinks the other's cheating.
你们都以为对方有外遇
You both keep secrets.
你们都不肯敞开心扉
Jenny, that's between me and Lily.
珍妮,那是我和莉莉的事
You know, I wish it was,
你知道吗,要是那样倒好了
but we all get dragged into it, just like we did today.
但我们都身不由己被牵扯进来,就像今天
When we lived in Brooklyn, I might have had
我们住在布鲁克林时,也许我必须
to take the subway to school and make my own clothes,
乘地铁上学,穿自己做的衣服
but at least our family was happy.
但至少我们无忧无虑
I don't see what's so wrong about wanting my life
我不觉得希望回到正常的生活
to go back to normal. This is where we live.
有什么错,这就是我们的家
What needs to get back to normal is you.
该回到正常是你
If you don't want to be a part of this family,
你要是不希望成为这个家的一员
no one is forcing you to stay.
没人强迫你留下
You don't have to wait with me.
你不必陪我在这等
Lily is fine, and the sting is over.
莉莉没事了,闹剧也结束了
You're not really going to keep up this rugby player facade.
你还要继续拿这个橄榄球手当挡箭牌吗
It's not a facade.
不是挡箭牌
It's a date, and he's on his way.
这是个约会,而且他就快来了
I know you felt it.
我知道你还对我有感觉
We were caught up in a scheme,
我们正巧站在同一条船上
and it was role-play.
那只是演戏罢了
It was real.
但戏假情真
I know you feel it right now.
我知道你现在可以感觉到
It doesn't change anything.
但也不会改变任何事
And Holland may be crazy, but she was right.
也许霍兰德是疯了,但她说得没错
No matter what I feel or don't,
不论我还有没有感觉
we're not safe.
我们的感情靠不住
I did the most dangerous thing I could
当我告诉你我爱你时
when I said "I love you,"
我做了人生最危险的选择
And it was worth it.
但却是值得的
If I got through my fear for you,
如果我可以为你义无反顾
You can get through yours for me.
你也可以为我如此
You have until tomorrow to decide.
你可以在明天前作出决定
What?
什么
We're never going to be safe.
我们的感情永远没有定数
So are you brave enough or aren't you?
就看你够不够勇敢
I'll be waiting at the top of the Empire state building.
我会在帝王大厦顶层等你
You can't "affair to remember" me.
你休想跟我搞什么《金玉盟》(《金玉盟》电影名,那男女主角曾相约帝王大厦,但女主角未能如约而至)
If you're not there tomorrow,
如果你明天没有去
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
七点零一分,我将从此对你死心
Well, I won't be there.
我不会去的
How'd the sting go?
你们的拆谎结局如何
I'd much rather hear about rugby.
我更想听听有关橄榄球的事
Fair enough. Rugby is a real sport.
好啊,橄榄球是项真正的运动
Football's for...
足球是
Hello? Hey. I've been calling you.
你好,我一直打电话给你
There's nothing more to say.
没什么好说的了
I got to my dad before the cops did.
我抢在警察前找到了我爸爸
So I guess now you know
我猜你现在知道我为什么
why I don't talk to you about things.
什么都不愿告诉你了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
When are things not complicated
和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森一起
with Serena Van Der Woodsen?
有不复杂的时候吗
you want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
When the family tree falls,
当家人失和
we all need a friend to lead us out of the woods...
我们都需要找个朋友抽离一下
or into them.
或者进入别人的生活
I didn't know you'd be here. I live here.
我不知道你会在这,我住这
I know. I just thought you'd, um, be with Serena or something.
我只是以为你和瑟琳娜或者谁在一起呢
Nope.
没有
But careful...
不过小心了
Once darkness descends, true natures emerge,
当夜幕降临,人们坦诚相见
and everything is fair game until morning.
清晨之前,这将是场公平的竞争
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
depression [di'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沮丧,萧条

联想记忆
elicit [i'lisit]

想一想再看

vt. 引出,诱探出

联想记忆
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安顿,解决,定居
n. 有背的长凳

 
blindness ['blaidnis]

想一想再看

n. 失明;无知;[军]盲区

 
arrange [ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲)
vi.

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
mastery ['mæstəri]

想一想再看

n. 精通,掌握,熟练

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。