手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第三季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第19集:到访曼哈顿

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip Girl here...

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
We have to see this through to the end.
我们要一起努力到最后
This is the end, Chuck.
到此为止吧,恰克
I didn't know you were applying to the tisch writing program.
我不知道你在申请悌西写作项目
I'm kinda not telling anyone.
其实我还没打算告诉别人呢
That doesn't give you the right to tell me who I can and can't see.
你没有权利来决定我和什么人见面
With carter, yes, it does.
对于卡特,我就有这种权利
I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad.
我刚接到私家侦探的电话,有你父亲的消息
He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away.
他知道你父亲在哪,只有3小时的航程
Do you know where Nate is?
你知道内特在哪里吗
Um, no, I don't see him right now.
不,我现在没看到他
If you find him,
如果你找到他
can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can?
请让他尽快回我电话好吗
Serena left with Carter.
瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了
Uh, Cece. Hi, it's Rufus.
茜茜,你好,我是鲁弗斯
I don't know where you and Lily are,
我不知道你和莉莉具体在哪儿
but I know it's not Canyon Ranch.
但我知道不在峡谷牧场
Hello? Dad?
有人吗,爸爸
Serena.
瑟琳娜
On the upper east side,
在上东区
new days don't always bring new beginnings,
新的一天并不总是预示一个新的开始
but they almost always bring new surprises.
但是它们总会带来新的惊喜
Oh,god. Waffles.
天呐,华夫饼
You don't like waffles?
你不喜欢华夫饼吗
It's not a matter of like.
这和喜不喜欢没有关系
It's...it's I'm a Humphrey, so syrup is a food group.
我是汉弗瑞家的,我们吃了太多糖浆了
Yeah, how are you not, like, 500 pounds?
是吗,那你怎么没有肥到500磅
Nice shirt, by the way.
顺便说下,这衬衫穿得很好看
Oh. Yeah, sorry. I, uh, it looked really comfy to sleep in.
不好意思,感觉穿着它睡觉会很舒服
Oh, yeah, it's Serena's favorite as well.
是啊,瑟琳娜也最喜欢这件了
So you still haven't heard from her?
她还没和你联系吗
Nope.
没有
Radio Silence since she left with Carter.
她和卡特走了以后就没消息了
I'm not gonna be the first one to call her, you know?
你知道,我是不会主动去联系她的
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
谢谢你昨天让我住在这儿
I'm sorry you had to sleep on the couch.
真是不好意思还害你睡沙发
I have no idea how it got so late.
真不敢相信居然玩到这么晚
Well, time flies when you're having
当你在任天堂网球的死亡决赛里厮杀时
a wii tennis death match, Humphrey.
时间可是飞逝而过啊,汉弗瑞小姐
Oh,did you call your dad, by the way?
顺便问下,你打电话给你爸了吗
Uh, yeah, but I said that I was staying at Sawyer's,
打了,但我说住在索娅家
so if anyone asks, you're an insecure brunette
所以如果有人问你,你就是那个
Who has an unnatural love for designer handbags.
疯狂迷恋时装包的邪恶黑发女人
um, hey, are we still on
对了,我们还去
for the Tim Burton exhibit at MOMA?
现代艺术博物馆看蒂姆?伯顿的展览吗
Absolutely.
当然
Oh,it's Serena.
瑟琳娜的短信
"Just landed. So sorry. Call you when I'm home."
"刚着陆,抱歉,到家给你电话"
You know what? I think I'm gonna... I think I'm gonna shower
我看,我还是洗个澡
and just go over there.
然后去她家吧
Um,are you sure?
你确定
I mean, she said she was gonna call you.
她说等下会打给你
You don't... you don't wanna push, right?
你不用这么心急吧
Yeah, I think...just...if we talk, it should be in person.
我知道,但我觉得我们应该当面谈清楚
Rain check on MOMA?
下次再去现代艺术博物馆好吗
Sure.
没问题
You ready?
你准备好了吗
To explain to Rufus the real reason
准备好告诉鲁弗斯我欺骗他的
I've been lying to him? No.
真正原因了吗,没有
But I know I have to.
但我知道我必须告诉他
Well,it's Rufus. He'll understand.
你了解他的,他能理解
Yeah, let's hope.
但愿如此
You know, it's hard enough to tell him,
本来要告诉他实情就不容易
but now with your father involved...
现在你爸爸又牵涉进来了
William and Rufus do not exactly get along.
威廉和鲁弗斯可是水火不容
Mm, nothing like a grunge-era love triangle.
没什么比三角恋爱更纠结的了
Yes, well, complete with an unplanned pregnancy,
是啊,还包括意外怀孕
a trip to a French sanatorium, my mother
去法国疗养院休养
and a whole lot of flannel.
还有老妈和一堆花言巧语
It was ugly in more ways than one.
这经历还真不是一般的纠结呀
Well, it'll be okay, mom. I'm here for you.
都会好起来的,妈妈,有我在呢
It's a lot easier to sneak up on someone
如果你没怀着八个月的身孕
when you're not eight months pregnant.
而且对方不是站在全身镜面前的话
And they're not standing in front of a full-length mirror.
想要接近别人还是很容易的
Are the caterers all set up downstairs?
楼下的宴席招待都准备好了吗
Uh,yes. Everything is set up.
是的,全都准备好了
Miss Blair, I not so sure this party your best idea.
布莱尔小姐,我觉得这个派对不是个好主意
What if we go feed ducks in park, just the two of us?
不如我们去公园喂鸭子吧,就我们俩
Dorota, why did I go to the trouble
多洛塔,我邀请曼哈顿最高贵的单身男子们
of putting together an elegant brunch and inviting
来共进优雅的早午餐
a dozen of Manhattan's most eligible bachelors?
还会惹来什么麻烦吗
So world can know Miss Blair's single again,
这样全世界都会知道恰克?拜斯已成往事
and Chuck Bass thing of past.
布莱尔小姐又恢复单身了
But Miss Blair not yet grieve properly.
但是布莱尔小姐一点都不悲伤
To rush back into dating...
却急着开始约会了
Will show everyone that Chuck Bass has no hold over me.
这样大家才知道是恰克?拜斯没能留住我
Dorota, you really need to stop buying your prenatal vitamins
多洛塔,你不该再继续在网上买那些
over the internet.
产前维他命了
For this I postpone honeymoon.
我就是为了这个才推迟了我的蜜月呢
Will you toss out that box of junk?
你能去把那堆垃圾扔了吗
I never want to see it again.
我再也不想看到它了
Lily?
莉莉
Hello, Rufus.
你好,鲁弗斯
Will, what the hell are you doing here?
威廉,你来这里做什么
I'm here to see Lily. Is she home?
我来找莉莉,她在家吗
If she was, you still wouldn't be welcome.
就算她在,你也一样不受待见
You need to leave now.
请你马上离开
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕不行
Yeah, I know about this summer.
夏天的事我都知道了
You've done enough damage to this family, on all fronts.
你对这个家造成的伤害已经够多了
This summer.
今年夏天
She, uh, she hasn't told you?
她还没告诉你吗
Told me what?
告诉我什么
I think we should wait for Lily.
我们还是等莉莉回来吧
We a all have a lot to talk about.
我们要谈的还有很多
There is an outlet by the bed,
床边有通风口
and I will be in in a minute.
我马上就来
You look like hell.
你看起来真是一团糟
Small price to pay to feel like heaven.
付点小钱就能快活逍遥
Where's Archibald?
阿齐布尔德去哪儿了
Don't tell me you two finally
别告诉我你们俩
closed the deal.
终于好上了
I have no idea what you're talking about, Chuck.
我不知道你在鬼扯什么,恰克
Please. You've been panting at his loafers
别装了,自从瑟琳娜和卡特走后
ever since Serena went M.I.A. With carter.
你就一直在打他的主意
Was it as you always imagined?
你是不是一直都在幻想着
Late night?
夜深人静的时候
You two engaged in a sweaty wii duel...
你们在任天堂游戏里并肩作战挥汗如雨
Your bodies touch...
然后是肉体接触
He looks at you like he's never looked at you before.
他用以前从未有过的眼神,深情地看着你
Oh, you're an ass, Chuck. Besides, serena's back.
恰克你真混蛋,况且,瑟琳娜回来了
Oh, well, maybe now you'll actually have a chance.
那看来现在你是有点希望了
Don't worry.
别担心
The odds of me remembering this conversation are slim.
我绝对不会记住咱们的这次谈话
Wait. What do you mean, I'll stand a chance now?
等等,什么叫我现在才有点希望
Archibald's never gonna cross the line.
阿齐布尔德永远不会做过分的事情
He's a good guy.
他是个好男人
He would cling to Serena's golden locks
他肯定对瑟琳娜忠贞不二
until she pushes him away.
除非她先拒人千里之外
Yeah, but why would she do that?
这话没错,可是她怎么可能这么做呢
I mean, he's been totally patient and understanding.
你看,他那么耐心还善解人意
You and I know that,
这事咱俩知道
but if she were to think Nate had, in fact, betrayed her,
但要是她觉得,内特背叛了她
she would drive him into your waiting arms in no time.
她就会立刻把内特推开,推向你的怀抱
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么告诉我这些
Because... if I want my friend back,
因为,如果没有瑟琳娜横在中间
this would be done easier with Serena out of the picture.
我们更容易重新做铁哥们
Now all you need is something to make her suspicious.
现在你只需要想办法让瑟琳娜起疑心
Lily told me that she renovated this place again.
莉莉说她重新装修了这房子
It's come a long way since we first moved in.
离我们刚刚搬来这,已经过了好久
There have been a lot of improvements since you left,
你离开以后,这发生了很大的变化
which is why you won't be staying.
所以,你不能呆在这里
Lily.
莉莉
Oh. Rufus, hello. Mmm.
鲁弗斯,见到你真好
Oh, god. William.
天啊,威廉你在这
Dad?
爸爸
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Paging Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森请到诊室就诊
After a lifetime in the daddy waiting room,
在爸爸的候诊室等了大半辈子
it looks like the doctor is finally in.
看来医生终于现身了
William, what's going on?
威廉,这到底怎么回事
I was just about to ask you that, Lily.
我也正想这么问你呢,莉莉
Rufus, um,
鲁弗斯
it wasn't my mother who was sick.
事实上生病的不是我母亲
It was me.
是我
And that's why William and I were together last summer.
所以,去年夏天我和威廉待在一起
Uh, he wasn't treating Cece.
他不是在给茜茜治病
He was treating me.
他是在给我做治疗
Mom said that's why you wouldn't see me
妈妈说,我去找你的时候
when I came looking for you.
你是因为这个,才不愿意见我
I wanted to see you, but as her doctor,
我确实很想见你,但是作为她的医生
I couldn't tell you why I was there,
我不能告诉你我在那的原因
and I-I didn't wanna lie.
而我也不想对你说谎
How are you feeling now?
你现在身体怎么样了
Good. I'm feeling good.
很好,我感觉很好
And I just had my 6-month checkup,
而且我刚刚做完半年检查
and, uh, we'll get the results soon.
我们应该很快就会得到结果
Yeah, well, the one bright spot
是啊,眼下值得我们庆幸的是
is that Lily's illness is very treatable.
莉莉的病是可以完全治愈的
We're just waiting on the last round of test results,
我们正在等最后的结果出来
But, uh, I'm highly optimistic that it hasn't returned.
但我很有信心,她的病应该不会复发
Hmm. Lily, I'm so sorry you've been, uh,
莉莉,让你一个人经历这么多
going through this... alone.
我真的很抱歉
I would just like to move forward
我打算把生病的事都抛到脑后
as if everything is normal.
继续我们的生活
And, uh, just please keep this between us.
所以,请你们保守秘密
And there will be no mention of the "C" word in this house.
同时,也希望你们不要在家谈起癌症的事
and I am gonna go freshen up.
那我现在去收拾收拾
Lily, you...you and I still need to talk.
莉莉,咱俩有空还是得谈谈
Yeah.
我知道
Uh, my family and I need some time alone.
我想我们一家人需要静一静
Sure.
好的
Listen, I, uh,
是这样的,我
know that this is a lot for you to take in.
我知道这对你来说能很难接受
Can I convince you to go somewhere and talk?
你能跟我找个地方聊聊吗
If Eric's around, I would love for him to join us.
要艾瑞克在,真希望他也能一起来
He's in Andover with the debate team.
他去安多弗参加辩论赛了
But, um, let me just change.
但等我换件衣服就去找你
Where...where should I meet you? I'm at 60 Thompson.
咱们在哪见,我住在汤普森街60号
You okay?
还好吗
Yeah.
没事
After all he's done for my mom,
他为我妈妈做了这么多
I at least owe him a conversation. Mm.
我觉得我应该跟他聊聊,对啊
"We regret to inform you
我们很遗憾的通知您
that due to the high volume of qualified applicants,
由于悌西大学艺术系剧本写作项目
the dramatic writing program at the Tisch school of the arts..."
云集了众多优秀的申请者
We, uh, have decided to crush your dreams
我们不得不来函告知您
with this form letter.
您的申请未能得到批准
Apparently, there was... there's only one spot
显然,他们只给转校生
for transfer students, and I didn't get it, so...
留了一个名额,而我却落选了,所以
This is really terrible.
这简直太糟了
No, Vanessa, it's, uh, it's okay.
瓦内萨,没关系的
I mean, it sucks, yeah, but I'll survive.
我是说,这确实糟透了,但我会没事的
No, it's not that.
我不是指这个
It's just...
就是
It was me.
被录取的人是我
I, um, I got the spot.
我争取到了那个名额
What? I should have told you I was applying
什么,我早该告诉你,我不但
for dramatic writing as well as film and tv.
申请了电影项目,也申请了剧本写作项目
I just...I honestly didn't think I had a shot.
我实在是没想到自己会被录取
It was only after I wrote that short that I started thinking
在写完电影短片后,我突然发觉
how great would it be if we both got in?
如果我们都能被录取该多棒啊
Wait. So...so you got the spot?
等等,就是说,你得到了那名额
I would have never applied
如果我知道纽约大学只占一个名额
if I'd had known they were only taking one transfer from N.Y.U.
我是绝对不会申请的
You got in.
你被录取了
Well, I mean, congratulations.
那祝贺你了
No, seriously, seriously,
真的,说真的
if it wasn't gonna be me, um,
如果我不能被录取
I'm glad it was you.
我很高兴是你得到了那个名额
You are? Yeah, sure, you know,
真的吗,真的
and they...they also "Wish me success in my future endeavors."
你看,他们祝我今后事事顺利呢
So it's not a total loss.
所以不算太糟了
Listen, I gotta get to a-a study group,
我得赶去参加个学习小组
But, um, I don't know. I think we should celebrate.
但,这样吧,我觉得我们应该庆祝一下
There's an art party tonight in Bushwick.
布什维克今天晚上有个艺术派对
It should be Tisch student central.
就在悌西的学生活动中心
What do you say? Are you sure?
你去吗,真的吗
Please. Come on. Ain't no party like a Bushwick party.
拜托,不是所有的派对都和布什维克的一样
I'll call you later. All right.
回头联系好了
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么不告诉我
I don't know.
我也不知道
You have every right to be mad at me.
你完全有理由生我的气
I don't want to be mad. I...
我不想生气,我
I just want to understand.
我只想知道你是怎么想的
Lily... Talk to me.
莉莉,跟我说说
I was scared.
我害怕极了
I was more scared than I've ever been.
我从来没有那么害怕过
And telling you,
而且告诉你真相
having to see the look on your face...
还要看到你脸上痛苦的表情
I couldn't bear it.
我受不了
And then when Will said that the minute
当威廉说
people start treating you like you're sick...
人们,尤其是你深爱的人
especially your loved ones...
开始把你当成病人对待时
that your body starts to listen to it, and I...
你的身体会不由自主地随之变弱
I guess I just used that as an excuse.
我想我就一直把这当成借口了吧
Um... Because I knew the minute I told you,
因为我知道我告诉你的那一刻
it would all become so real.
那一切会变成现实
So, uh, Will told you not to tell me?
那么,是威廉让你瞒着我
Everything that he has done
他做的每一件事
and everything that he has said has worked.
说的每一句话都很管用
I know, and that's all that's important.
我懂,这才是最重要的
Was I not clear?
我难道说得还不够清楚吗
Did I not instruct you to send out invitations to my bachelors
我难道没让你给单身汉们寄去
with the date, time and location clearly marked?
上面写明时间和地点的请柬吗
I did. All invitations go out.
我照做了,所有请柬都发出去了
Then how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这状况
Did you send the invitations by carrier pigeon?
你难道是用信鸽寄的请柬吗
I...is the elevator broken? A meteor headed for earth?
还是电梯坏了,或者流星要撞地球了啊
You were against this from the start.
你从一开始就反对
What did you do?
你到底做了什么手脚
I do nothing.
我什么都没干
Then I don't understand.
那怎么会这样
You.
You. Come here.
就是你,过来
You're a guy.
你是个男人
I invited a dozen eligible bachelors today,
我今天邀请了几十个优秀的单身汉
and not one of them showed up.
可他们一个都没来
You'd be thrilled to date me, wouldn't you?
要是能跟我约会你会很激动的,是不是
Yeah. You're totally hot.
没错,你很辣哦
Miss Blair. Please.
布莱尔小姐,借过
Maybe this is sign.
也许这是天意
I remember when I separate from first husband...
我记得当初跟我第一任丈夫分开时
Dorota, I need answers
多洛塔,我需要答案
that don't end in "And then I came to America."
而且不要以"我最终来到美国"结尾
Wait. What did you say?
等等,你刚才说什么
Um, first husband?
呃,第一任丈夫
Oh. Of course.
噢,当然了
Chuck.
恰克
What is Mr. Chuck to do with this?
恰克先生跟这件事情有关吗
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显嘛
He's declared a dating fatwa on me.
他对我下了约会追杀令
Serena. Hey.
瑟琳娜,嗨
W...when did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
I just got in, and by the looks of it, so did you.
我才回来,看起来你也是吧
Yeah. I, um, I spent the night at a friend's house.
没错,我在朋友家过了一夜
So what's up?
你怎么样了
Uh, for starters,
鉴于你不了解情况
I'm about to go see my father.
我只能先说我要去见我爸了
Your father? Wow. That's amazing.
你爸,哇,太棒了
Yeah. Look, Jenny, I would
没错,听着珍妮,我很想接着聊
love to catch up, but I gotta run. Yeah.
可我得赶紧走了,好吧
Is that...
那是
Is that Nate's shirt?
那是内特的衬衫吗
What? No.
什么,当然不
You spent the night at a friend's?
你在一个朋友家过的夜是吧
Look, Serena,
瑟琳娜你听我说
I kinda crashed at Nate's last night,
我昨晚算是在内特家过的夜
but we were just hanging out,
不过我们只是随便玩玩
and we totally lost track of time.
然后居然忘了时间
I mean, he slept on the couch.
我是说,他在沙发上睡的
Like, you have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
You... you do,right?
你相信我,对吧
Yeah, of course.
是啊,当然了
Look, my... my dad is waiting.
你看,我爸还等着呢
Here. You'll probably see him before I do.
拿着,你可能会比我早些碰见内特
Yeah.
好吧
Dan! I'm glad I ran into you.
丹,真高兴碰见你
Oh, hi. Are you okay?
噢你好啊,你没事吧
Oh,so I... I take it you heard?
那看来你听说了
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
I was really looking forward to you being at Tisch next year.
我其实挺希望你明年去悌西的
Honestly, I never really thought she'd get it.
说实话,我从未想过她能抢到名额
Wait. So even you knew
慢着,这么说连你都知道
that Vanessa was applying?
瓦内萨申请了吗
And you didn't.
而你却不知道
Wow. That hurts. Yeah, on a few levels,
天啊,这真伤人,是啊,有点
like the fact that her submission
而且她的申请文章
was based on my story
是以我在《纽约客》上
in "The New Yorker," But...
发表的故事展开的,不过
Yeah, whatever.
无所谓
Dan, you know submissions have to be original works, right?
丹,你知道申请文章都必须是原创吧
Well, I mean, I'm... I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose.
我是说,反正她肯定不是故意的
It's fine. If I'm not gonna get in,
没关系,要是我没参加的话
it might as well go to Vanessa,you know?
也该是瓦内萨被录取
You know how my dad's on the board of directors, right?
你知道我父亲是董事会一员,对吧
He told me you were the runner-up,
他告诉我你是第二名
That it came down to you and Vanessa.
最后就是你和瓦内萨之间的竞争
Wh...you're kidding.
什么,你开玩笑呢吧
That was your spot. The school has to know.
那本该是你的位置,你必须让学校知道
No, I'm not gonna do that to her.
算了,我不会那么折磨她的
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友啊
You know, she got in, and I just...
她被录取了,我呢
I have to deal with it.
我就需要挺过来
Uh, so I'll see you later?
那晚会儿见
You're... you're performing at that party in Bushwick, right?
你会参加布什威克的派对吧
Yeah, but...
是啊,可是--
All right, okay, well, I'll see you then.
好吧,到时候见
Hi, Daddy. It's me.
喂,爸爸,是我
Hey. You just called me.
嗨,你刚才给我打电话啦
Why didn't you answer?
你干嘛不接啊
And what are you doing here?
还有,你来这儿干什么
Call me crazy.
尽管骂我是疯子吧
I thought we should talk in person.
我觉得我们该面对面说清楚
But you're obviously on your way out.
可你显然正要出门
I'm going to meet with my father.
我要去见我爸
Whoa. Since when? What's he doing here?
天啊,什么时候的事,他来这儿干嘛
It's... it's complicated.
这,有点复杂
I know that's not what you want to hear right now,
我知道你现在不想听这些
but if you could just wait...
可是你稍微等一等的话
I've been waiting, Serena.
我一直在等,瑟琳娜
Yeah, and were you waiting alone,
是啊,那你是一个人等的
or was someone there to keep you company?
还是有人陪着你等呢
What are you talking about?
你想说什么啊
Nothing. You know what? Just... just keep your secrets, nate.
算了,你就留着自己的小秘密吧,内特
You're accusing me of keeping secrets?
你居然指责我不坦诚
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
Can we not do this right now?
能不能别现在吵啊
I have a lot going on.
我这几天够不好过的了
Yeah, and my guess is you're not
是啊,看来你是不打算
gonna tell me about any of it. I can't. I just...
告诉我到底怎么啦,我不能,我
I need you to understand that.
需要你理解
Yeah, yeah, and you're gonna tell me everything later.
是啊没错,你晚些时候会全盘告诉我的
I've heard it before. You know what?
我原来听过这鬼话,你听好了
This time I'm not gonna hold my breath.
这次我可不会再忍气吞声了
Prep the O.R., kiddies.
准备看好戏吧,孩子们
Looks like Jenny Humphrey is scrubbing up
看来珍妮?汉弗瑞打算撸起袖子
to surgically remove a boyfriend.
把这位男朋友大卸八块了
So what's step two? Get him drunk.
第二步该怎么办,把他灌醉
Take advantage of him.
占他便宜
Do women just not get this?
你们女人难道不懂这些吗
Chuck,he's not gonna go drinking with me.
恰克,他不会和我去买醉的
He made me call my dad when I slept over.
在他家过夜时他还让我电话我老爸
Be here. 6:00 sharp.
六点整到我这来
And look like someone who doesn't even have a father.
看起来有些人连父亲都没有
You twisted,manipulative psychopath.
你这个偏执的变态控制狂
How could you?
你怎么能这样
You're going to have to be a tad more specific.
你恐怕得说的再详细点儿
It's been a busy few days.
我最近忙的昏天暗地
My party.
我的派对
Right. I heard about your little rebound reception.
原来如此,我听说了你的复出招待会
Good for you,moving on.
做的不错,这就向前看了
So you're just gonna pretend like you have nothing to do
你是要一直演戏,假装没人出席派对这事
with the fact that no one showed up?
跟你一点关系都没有吗
That you didn't put a dating fatwa on me?
你难道没有发布对我的约会追杀令吗
We're over,Chuck. Unclench.
我们结束了,恰克,一刀两断了
To set the record straight,I didn't put a fatwa on you.
我必须澄清,我没有对你下达追杀令
The reason no one showed up today is
今天没人出席
Because no one could ever measure up to what we had,
是因为没人比我们更适合彼此
and I'm obviously not the only guy who knows that.
而我,显然不是唯一知道这点的人
Fine. If you won't move on,I will.
好吧,如果你不往前看,我会的
There are plenty of guys outside the upper east side,
上东区之外还有数不清的男人
and by this time tomorrow,everyone in the five boroughs
明天的这个时候,附近几个区的人都会知道
will know that Chuck Bass' threats mean nothing.
恰克?拜斯的威胁毫无意义
Willa,hey. What's up? Thank you.
薇拉,你好,怎么了,谢谢
I'm about to head out to Bushwick,
我正要去布什维克
get a vibe on the space tonight.
给今晚添把振琴
But I told my dad John about Vanessa's submission.
但我已经和我爸说了瓦内萨的问题
The dean is gonna call for a review of her application.
系主任会对她的申请做个重审
She'll be rejected,and you'll be in. You did what?
她会被拒绝,换你被录取,你做了什么
Can't talk. Gotta go tune my instrument. No,no,no. Willa...
先挂了,我得去调乐器啦,不,不,薇拉
We'll celebrate tonight. No,willa,don't... don't hang...
我们今晚庆祝一下,不,薇拉,别挂
And suddenly I found myself
我突然发现
caught in the middle of a civil war in the Congo.
我在刚果的内战中被抓了
Wait. When was that?
等等,那是什么时候
Well,that was,uh,after Hurricane Mitch
是米契飓风和科索沃战争之间的事
and before Kosovo,so '98,'99.
所以大概在98或99年吧
You know,my,uh,my '98 was,uh,actually pretty similar.
知道吗,我的98年和你的其实很相似
We were just coming out of the civil war
我们也正从一场内战中解脱出来
between Lily and the republic of Claus.
是莉莉和克劳斯共和国之战
What do you say we get out of here,go to Serendipity?
你说我们离开这儿后去哪呢,情缘甜点如何
I remember how much you used to love their banana splits.
我还记得你有多爱吃那里的香蕉圣代
I was 4.
我那时4岁
You're right.
你说的对
I shouldn't presume to even know you.
我不该做出了解你的样子
You know,this gulf,
听着,这道鸿沟
this chasm that's between us...
你我之间的这条裂隙
It's gonna take some time,but...
需要时间去修补,但是
We can make it go away.
我们一定能抹平它
You may be here for my mom now,
你现在可能会为了妈妈而留下
but that doesn't explain the last 14 years.
但这不能抵消你过去14年的所作所为
You just left.
你就那样抛弃了我们
It...it wasn't...
事实并不
Exactly like that.
不完全是那样的
Then what was it like?
那到底是怎样的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm glad you called. How are you doing?
我很高兴你喊我过来,你怎么样了
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我很好
Listen,um,do you remember how Tisch required you
听着,你还记得悌西让你
to submit an original piece?
提交原创剧本时的情景吗
Tell me about it. I was so stressed,
你算是问对了,我当时心力交瘁
and then the night before the application was due,
就在申请截止的前天晚上
It just came to me. Oh,what came to you?
它突然就来了,什么来了
Um,I would love for you to read it.
我很乐意给你看看
Uh,what is this? It's my piece for the application...
这是什么,是我申请用的剧本
My first original play.
我的第一个原创剧
It's your first original? Oh,wow.
你的第一个原创,真棒
And while it's not based on anything you've written,
这不是根据你的创作完成的
it was based on you. On us,really.
而是根据你,更确切的说,是我们
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么好了
I can't watch you read,
我没法看着你读这些
so I'm gonna head back to the dorms.
我就先回宿舍了
But why don't we just skip the party
我们今晚别去派对了吧
and order pizza?
点些披萨就好
Okay. Sounds good.
好的,听起来不错
Well,the plan was to find a new home base
我当时的计划是找个新房子
so I could get us all out of here.
我们就都可以离开这儿了
What,you...you wanted us to come?
怎么,你那时想让我们都去
Of course.
当然
That was the plan.
计划本就如此
So I took the post in Tibet.
所以我接受了在西藏的职位
I tried to commute while I got settled in.
我想在安顿下来后能经常往返
C-commute from tibet to J.F.K.?
往返于西藏和纽约吗
Yeah. And I promised your mother
是的,我还向你母亲承诺
that I would be home on a Tuesday
如果我这周是在周二回家
and I would show up on Friday,the following week.
那么下周的回家时间就是周五
It didn't take long before she,um...
这也没持续太久,她
wanted a divorce,yeah.
想要离婚
You know,I couldn't blame her
孩子,我无法为此责怪她
for needing consistency in her life,in your lives.
她只是需要稳定的生活,你也是
Serena,I just don't want you to think that one day I woke up
瑟琳娜,我想让你知道,我离开你
and decided that I was gonna leave you
并不是突发奇想
and never come back.
也不是毫无眷恋
After a while,
经过一段时间后
I just didn't know how.
我只是不知该如何是好了
So that's it?
这就是理由吗
You just forgot how to be a father?
你只是忘记该如何做一个父亲了
Last name's Van der Woodsen.
找一位姓范德?伍德森的先生
Let him know he has a visitor.
告诉他他来客人了
If you'll excuse me for a moment...
容我离开一下
I've got plenty of fresh towels,Rufus,
我带了不少新毛巾备用,鲁弗斯
but thanks for checking in.
不过还是谢谢你能特地来检查
I'm actually here to make sure you check out.
其实我是来确定你走了没的
Okay,um,
好吧
you don't trust me. I get it.
我知道,你不相信我
If I were going by the me of 20 years ago,
如果我是面对着20年前的我
I wouldn't trust myself either,but,uh,people change,
我也不会相信我自己,不过,人是会变的
Rufus. Really? Because telling Lily to hide her illness
鲁弗斯,真的吗,因为让莉莉向家人隐瞒病情
from me and the kids is just like the guy I used to know.
这正像我认识的那个人才会做的事
Lily needed to remain positive. And if I may say,it worked.
莉莉需要保持乐观,我得说,这起作用了
Well,for that,I'm eternally grateful,
关于这点,我感激不尽
but now that I'm part of this,
但既然现在是我着手此事
she gets a new doctor,
她会有个新医生
one I can be certain has only one agenda.
一个我确定只会有一个日程表的医生
Rufus,what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯,你来这里做什么
Oh,I'm sorry for intruding.
很抱歉打扰了你们
I'll see you at home. Wait. I'll...I'll come with you.
我们家里见,等等,我和你一起
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I just need some time to think.
我需要时间好好想想
Okay?
好吗
This is willa. Leave me a message.
我是薇拉,请留言
Willa,you need to call you father
薇拉,你得打给你父亲
and have him undo whatever it was he did
让他在院长给瓦内萨打电话之前
before the dean calls Vanessa, because it would be...
撤销他所做的那些决定,因为那会
it'd be a... Humphrey.
会是个,汉弗瑞
I...I'll call you. What do you want, Blair?
我再打给你,你想干嘛,布莱尔
I'm about to explain, so if you'd remain silent
我正要解释,如果你能在了解来龙去脉前
until you hear the full story, I'd appreciate it.
保持沉默的话,我将感激不尽
Th...this is really not a good time.
现在真的不是时候
Wow. I'm not even close to done.
我都还没开始说呢
Okay, so Chuck has put a dating fatwa on me.
好吧,恰克给我下了一道约会禁令
So unless I find some guy to kiss me
所以除非我找个男生来吻我
so I can splash it all over "Gossip girl",
然后在八卦天后上散布开来
I might as well just pack up and join a convent.
否则我只能打包进修道院了
I need a night out away from the Upper East Side,
我要离开上东区,外出潇洒一晚
away from Manhattan, actually.
实际上是离开曼哈顿
Well, there...there was this art party that Vanessa and I
有个艺术派对,我和瓦内萨
were gonna go to, but I...
本来打算去的,但是我
A party where you two are guests...perfect.
你俩作为嘉宾出席的派对,很好
Brimming with young men who are not socially astute enough
身边围绕着一群社交经验不足
to fear the length of the Bass arm.
无从畏惧拜斯的年轻小伙们
Blair, I have more important things right now to...
布莱尔,我现在有更重要的事要做
Um... You know what? Actually, I'm sorry.
知道吗,说真的,我很抱歉
There is someone at that party that I need to talk to.
派对上有一个人我得跟她谈谈
Wonderful.
好极了
Now I'll need a disguise if I'm to blend in.
如果我想融入群体,我得乔装打扮一下
Perhaps Vanessa can loan me a serape?
也许瓦内萨可以借我一条披肩吧
Serena, stuff between me and your dad
瑟琳娜,我和你爸爸之间的事情
goes a long way back, but don't let that get in the way
说来话长,但不要让那影响到
of your relationship with him.
你和他之间的关系
I...I won't.
我不会的
Right now I just need to keep things about my mom,
现在我要做的就是为妈妈着想
think about what's best for her.
以她的利益为重
I'll see you soon.
我们待会见
Uh, that was William,
是威廉
and, um, he got the test results.
他拿到检测结果了
They're not what we hoped.
并不如我们预期的那么好
Art party. Brooklyn.
艺术派对,布鲁克林
She wasn't kidding.
她不是在开玩笑吧
$500 it is.
500美元搞定
I know an R.A.
我认识一个皇家艺术协会的人
can use the money.
他正需要用这笔钱
Well, you look like you could use a drink.
看起来你需要喝一杯
What's your problem?
你怎么回事
You know what you did to Blair.
你知道自己对布莱尔做了什么
And I'm paying for it.
我正为此付出代价
Yeah, seems like you're having the time of your life.
对啊,但看来你过得不错呀
After all these years,
这么多年了
you can't see through one of my smoke screens?
你还看不懂我的障眼法伎俩吗
I'm not asking for forgiveness, Nathaniel.
我不是在乞求原谅,内特尼尔
I did what I did.
我的确做了那些事
But we have been best friends
但从我能记事以前
since before I can remember, and I thought...
我们就是最好的朋友了,我以为
I know Serena went with Carter,
我知道瑟琳娜跟卡特走了
and I know she's back.
也知道她现在回来了
I just thought you could use a drink,
我只是觉得你可以喝一杯
maybe get out of the city...
也许可以出城散散心
Even if it's with me.
即使是和我一起
Yeah. Getting out of the city sounds like a good idea.
是啊,出城散散心听起来不错
What do you have in mind?
你有什么计划吗
Brooklyn, actually.
去布鲁克林
And I invited along a local guide.
我还顺便邀请了一位当地向导
You guys ready?
你们俩准备好了吗
By midnight, everyone who reads "Gossip girl"
午夜一到,每个看八卦天后的人
will see me kissing some guy,
都会看到我亲吻某个男生
Chuck's fatwa will kaput,
恰克的禁令将会解除
and I'll have my life back.
我的生活也回到原位
Are you sure you wanna be here?
你确定你想待在这儿吗
Yeah. I mean, it's not fair what Chuck's doing to her,
对,恰克对她的所作所为太不公了
and I really don't want this
我真不想因为申请悌西学校的事情
Tisch thing to come between us.
影响到我们的感情
Me neither.
我也不想
Okay, I'm gonna go find my sacrificial lamb and the bar.
好啦,去找替罪羊和吧台咯
Um,I should follow her,
我得跟着她
because I do not want her to spill on my leather leggings.
因为我不希望她弄脏我的皮裤
I'll get some drinks.
我去拿些喝的
I don't know why you invited Jenny.
我不知道你为什么邀请珍妮
What, I thought you two were as thick as Wiis.
怎么,我以为你们俩很喜欢一起玩游戏
Yeah, but not for a night out drinking.
对,但不是晚上出来喝酒啊
I mean, she's still just a kid.
她还只是个孩子
She's a junior, older than Serena when the two of you
她已经高三了,比当年和你一起
christened the Campbell apartment.
施洗坎贝尔公寓的瑟琳娜要大
And honestly,
说实话
does she look like a kid to you?
对你来说,她像个孩子吗
So...
这么说
Columbia? I'm impressed.
哥伦比亚大学,真不错
This doesn't really seem like an Ivy League party.
这里看着可不像个常春藤联盟派对
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
I'm friends with the guy who owns the loft.
我和这个阁楼的主人是朋友
Oh, god. Is that an aaron rose?
哦天,那是阿龙罗斯的设计吗
Uh, pretty sure that's ikea.
我肯定那是宜家的设计
Not bad, Columbia.
不错嘛,哥伦比亚
Name's Cameron.
我叫卡梅隆
Blair.
布莱尔
Is it suddenly unbearably hot in here?
这里是不是突然酷热难当啊
Oh, are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm better now.
现在好多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Willa.
薇拉
Dan. You're just in time.
丹,你来得刚好
I'm about to serve up a venti-sized serving
我刚准备献上一份大大的艺术正义
of artistic justice.
视觉盛宴
Please tell me
拜托告诉我
that you got one of my 200 messages.
我发你的200条留言,你至少收到了一条
Nope. Told you I was getting in the zone.
没有,告诉过你我要到这儿来了
Were you calling to thank me?
是想打电话感谢我吗
Uh, Vanessa submitted an original piece,
瓦内萨提交的是原创作品
so you need to tell your dad that
所以你得告诉你爸爸
there's been a mistake. So she wrote something else.
这是个误会,这么说她另写了一篇
Are you telling me she belongs at Tisch more than you?
你是在告诉我她比你更有资格去悌西吗
You deserve it.
你应该去悌西的
You can thank me later.
你可以过一会儿再谢我
I'm... I'm with Vanessa.
我和瓦内萨在一起的
You're "With" Vanessa? What are you, 40?
你和瓦内萨在一起,你多大啦, 40吗
Hi, Dan.
你好,丹
Who was that slut?
那个荡妇是谁啊
Just call your father.
你就给你爸爸打电话吧
Hey, Jenny. Jenny!
喂,珍妮,珍妮
Please tell me what you're doing here,
告诉我你在这儿干嘛
starting with "Dad knows"
以"爸爸知道的"开始
and ending with "These drinks are not for me."
以"这两杯酒不是我喝的"结束
Since I haven't actually talked to dad today, no.
我今天还没和爸爸见过,所以他不知道
But these drinks are for Nate and Chuck.
但这两杯酒是给内特和恰克的
What are you doing with Nate and Chuck?
你跟内特和恰克在一起干嘛
Well, Nate's my friend, and Chuck's totally harmless
内特是我的朋友,只要这里酒水充足
unless this place runs out of ice.
恰克应该是无害的
Um, does Vanessa know that girl
瓦内萨认识那个
who was hitting on you?
想打你主意的女孩吗
No, she wasn't... Wait a second.
不,她不认识,等等
Why do you go from zero to blackmail in 60 seconds?
你怎么可以在一分钟内从被质问变成了要挟我的人
Dan, it was actually a question.
丹,我只是问问而已
A relapse is not uncommon.
复发症很常见
We just need another round of treatment,
我们只需再进行一轮治疗
make some adjustments. That's all. No.
做些调整,就足够了,不行
Rufus... I think we need a second opinion.
鲁弗斯,我想我们需要再考虑考虑
We're at the epicenter of the best medical care
我们就住在全世界医疗条件最好的地方
in the world, and whatever we need to do,
而且无论要怎么做
we can do it together, here.
我们可以在这携手共度难关
If that's what you want, Lily, of course.
莉莉,如果你想这样,当然可以
I mean, I'll call a friend at sloan-kettering myself.
我是说,我会亲自给癌症中心的朋友打电话
But, uh, even if you do go with another doctor,
但即使你换了医生
I'm gonna stick around, because I need to know you're well.
我还是会在你身边,我要知道你很好才放心
I think we should stay with dad.
我认为我们应该和爸爸在一起
He's already cured mom once,
他已经治愈过妈妈一次了
and...and he is family.
而且他是这家的一员
I think I prefer it, too, Rufus.
我也觉得这样不错,鲁弗斯
He's already familiar with every aspect of my case,
他十分了解我的病情
and I know what to expect of the treatment,
而我也清楚这次治疗会有什么效果
and Serena's right. William is family.
瑟琳娜是对的,威廉姆也是家里的一员
Sure. If that's what you want, of course.
可以,如你所愿
I'll make some calls.
我去打几个电话
We'll get started first thing tomorrow.
我们明天就开始
And, like Rufus says,
就像鲁弗斯说的
We're, uh, all in this together.
我们大家要一起面对
Hey. I wasn't expecting you.
没想到是你
Is this a bad time? I kinda need to talk.
你不方便吗,我想谈谈
No, no. It's fine. Are you okay?
没事,你还好吗
Um, things aren't really going so well.
事情并不顺利
Chuck wants us to do shots.
恰克要我们一起去喝酒
Is that Jenny?
那是珍妮吗
Yeah, we're...we're sort of at this party.
是的,我们在参加派对
Hey, uh... it's Serena.
是瑟琳娜
I can't believe this. Why? What's wrong?
我简直不敢相信,怎么,有什么不对
Nothing. It's just I called to talk to you,
没有,只是我打电话来想和你谈谈
and you're at a party with...with Jenny Humphrey?
你却和珍妮?汉弗瑞一起在派对里
Well, so what? It's no big deal.
那又怎么了,没什么大不了的
Just like her spending the night wasn't a big deal?
那和她共度一夜也没什么大不了吗
What? How do you know about that?
什么,你怎么知道的
You know what? Never mind. I changed my mind.
算了吧,我改变主意了
I don't have anything to say to you. Ser...
我没什么想跟你谈的了,瑟琳娜
Chuck, your plan sucks.
恰克,你的计策真臭
He's on the phone with Serena right now.
他正和瑟琳娜打电话呢
That's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm so over this party.
这不是什么坏事,我受够这个派对了
Let's just go back to the suite and get hammered.
回酒店吧,让我们一醉方休
You two run along. I'm gonna stick around for a while.
你们先走,我再多待一会
You up for it?
你要来不
Absolutely.
当然
Spotted...Nate Archibald suffering from a broken heart.
爆料,内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德心伤难过
Too bad he doesn't realize
糟糕的是他没有意识到
Jenny's oath is less hippocratic
珍妮的话并非听起来那样贴心
and more hypocrite.
不过是伪君子的鬼扯罢了
Come on. You're an art history major.
拜托,你是艺术历史系的
Wh...admit it.
承认了吧
This art is atrocious.
这个作品很糟糕
Oh, I don't know. The ikea orb's growing on me.
这不好说,宜家的金属小球还挺有意思
Actually, I have a friend who goes to Columbia,
实际上,我有个朋友去了哥伦比亚
though I don't think
可我认为他没有
he attends that many classes.
上过多少次课
Blair, do you want to make that guy
布莱尔,你想让那个家伙
who showed up jealous or what?
吃醋什么的吗
Excuse me?
什么
I saw you two. Let me guess... your ex-boyfriend?
我看见你们了,我猜猜,是你的前男友吗
You want to prove to him you're over him,
你想证明你已经不在乎他
ready to move on?
准备好开始新生活了
Just have to take the plunge.
你还需要投入一点
Show him the past is the past.
告诉他过去的就过去了
I like you. I'm game if you are.
我喜欢你,我可以随时入戏
I'm game.
我玩
Vanessa, where are you going? Home.
瓦内萨,你要去哪,回家
Look, I don't know what Willa told you, but keep in mind,
我不清楚薇拉和你说什么了,但记住
She...she carries around lighter fluid.
她是有备而来
You told her that my Tisch sample
你告诉他我的悌西剧本
was adapted from your story? It slipped out.
借用了你的故事,不小心说漏的
But you wrote an original piece,
但你又写了一份原创
so you don't have anything to worry about.
就没有什么可担心的了
You mean because Willa's gonna call her father
你是说薇拉打算告诉他父亲
and straighten it out with the dean?
然后再捅到院长那去
Thanks, Dan. You really made sure I was off to a great start.
丹,谢谢你让我有个"不错"的开始
You're not...you're not being fair. That was not my fault.
你这样就不公平了,这不是我的错
I asked you if you were okay with me getting in.
我问过你是否在意我参加这个项目
Why weren't you honest with me?
你为什么不诚实地回答我
Like you were honest with me,
好像你背着我
going behind my back to apply for the one thing
申请这个我十分想得到的名额
I wanted more than anything? I explained that.
就很真诚一样,我解释过了
No. No, you justified that.
不,你是为自己辩护过
You said yourself that if you knew there'd only been one spot,
你自己说过,如果知道只有一个名额
you wouldn't have applied.
你就不会申请
What are you... what are you saying?
你这是什么意思
You want me to withdraw my application?
你想我撤回申请吗
No.
没有
No. No, of course not.
没有,当然没有
But what were you expecting my reaction to be?
但你希望我是什么反应呢
I, um, I don't know.
我不知道
Not this.
但不是这样
You're taking off?
你要走了吗
I want to get started first thing tomorrow.
我想明天一早就要开始
There's no time to waste.
时间紧迫
I-I still don't know what I want from you.
我还是不知道我想从你那了解什么
You know,today I was
今天
planning on giving you a big speech on regret,
我本来打算大谈特谈我有多后悔
but, uh, your mother's illness,
但你妈妈的病
her reaching out to me,
她向我求助
us reconnecting...
我们又联系上彼此
I have to believe there's a purpose behind all of this.
我不得不相信这都是冥冥中注定的
But you've missed so much.
但你已经错过太多了
I know. Um...
我知道
I've followed you from afar,
我一直在远处关注你
glimpsed a photo here and there.
偷偷的瞥你的照片
Wasn't thrilled about that horse at the polo match.
那张马上的照片一点都不让我兴奋
That was sort of the point.
这算是你的想法了
Thank you, Serena.
谢谢你,瑟琳娜
I know you have no reason to trust or believe me,
我知道你没理由去相信或是信任我
so, uh, I really appreciate the second chance.
但我十分感谢这第二次机会
Everyone deserves one.
任何人都应该有弥补的机会
Well, I'm not sure Rufus would necessarily agree with that,
我估计鲁弗斯不会同意这一观点
but, uh,
for what it's worth, I plan to prove him wrong.
不管如何,我要证明鲁弗斯错了
I haven't read any posts on "Gossip girl" yet.
我还没有从'绯闻女孩'上得到任何信息
I guess my ban works in the provinces.
我想我的禁令在这一带起作用了
I knew it. I knew you'd fatwa'd me.
我就知道,我知道你会阻挠我的
And I knew you couldn't break it.
而我知道你对此束手无策
You're wrong. I could have.
你错了,我本来是可以打破它的
Then why didn't you?
那你为什么不呢
Because...
因为
I suddenly realized it.
我突然意识到
The way to get over you
忘掉你的方法
isn't by hooking up with some random guy
并不是随便找个男的胡搞一通
or pretending like we didn't happen.
或是装做我们之间什么都没发生过
You and I loved each other.
我们曾经深爱过
And then you broke my heart.
虽然后来你伤了我的心
I've been doing everything possible not to face that fact.
我竭尽所能地逃避这个现实
I'm gonna kiss somebody someday,
总有一天我会亲吻某个人
and when I do,
到了那个时候
it'll be for me.
就是我忘掉你的时候
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见了,恰克
I'm going home.
我回家了
what the hell is wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
Nothing's wrong with you.
你没怎么
I mean, don't you know how great you are?
你难道不知道自己多棒吗
I'm serious. I mean...look, I probably shouldn't say this,
我说真的,也许我不该说这些
but you've said it to me once before...
但你曾经和我说过
you deserve someone who's gonna treat you right,
你应该和善待你的人在一起
not like Serena does.
而不是像瑟琳娜那样的人
It's true.
真的
I mean I would never treat you like she does.
我绝对不会像她那样对待你
You deserve better, Nate.
你应该找个更好的,内特
Jenny, no.
珍妮,不
In case you've never heard one before...
假如你以前没听过
Nate?
内特
That's the sound of a relationship flatlining.
那么这正是感情破裂的声音
I know what this looks like.
我知道这看起来像什么
Oh,you do? Great. Well, as long as you know
是吗,很好,既然你知道这像什么
how it looks, then...then I guess I'm good.
那么,我想这没我什么事儿了
That's not what I meant. Stop. Hey.
我不是那个意思,别走
I mean, what are you even doing here?
我是说,你到这里来做什么
I came to apologize for not hearing you out earlier,
我是来道歉的,之前没有听你把话说完
and then I walk in to see her trying to kiss you?
然后我进来却看到她要亲你
Yeah, but I didn't. Nothing happened.
是的,但我没这么做,什么都没发生
Same as nothing happened last night,
跟昨晚一样什么都没发生
which I would have told you about,
如果你没有挂我电话的话
if you hadn't hung up on me.
我本来是要告诉你的
Well, so what about all the things she said about me?
那她说的那些关于我的话呢
Is...is that really what you think?
你真是那么想的吗
Yes,he does.
是啊,他是那么想的
I'm talking to Nate, Jenny.
我在和内特说话,珍妮
Well?
说吧
What, do I wonder why you don't trust me anymore?
什么,我想知道你为什么不再信任我了吗
Yeah, I do.
是的,我想知道
You don't tell me you are looking for your dad.
你没有告诉我,你在找你爸爸
And then you leave town with Carter Baizen.
然后你和卡特?贝森离开了镇上
And then you come back and you shut me out.
你回来后又对我只字不提
What am I supposed to think?
我该怎么想呢
I'm sorry. I should have told you
我很抱歉,我应该告诉你
that I was looking for my father.
我一直都在找我爸爸
But I didn't leave town with Carter.
但我没有和卡特一起离开小镇
You know that.
你是知道的
I even tried to apologize.
我甚至想要跟你道歉的
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
The night of Dorota's wedding,
多洛塔婚礼的那晚
I...I called your cell to explain everything.
我打你电话,想和你解释清楚
I even left a message with Jenny.
我还让珍妮带口信给你
What message?
什么口信
I never talked to her, Nate.
我根本没和她通过电话,内特
For once, please, don't let her do this to you.
就这一次,求你了,别让她这么对你
I left you a message, Nate.
我给你留了口信,内特
She said she would tell you.
她说她会告诉你的
She's lying! I never talked to her.
她在说谎,我根本没和她讲过电话
Just get out.
你出去
What?
什么
Seriously, Jenny, just please leave.
我是认真的,珍妮,拜托你先走吧
You know, you two deserve each other.
知道吗,你们俩真不愧是一对啊
Oh, sorry, miss Blair.
抱歉,布莱尔小姐
I forget to take away.
我忘记拿走了
I...I know you not want to see anymore.
我知道你不想再看到这些了
Hey, no. Give me that.
不,给我
it's no use to deny the past.
否定过去是没有用的
Chuck is a part of me.
恰克是我的一部分
He'll always be.
他一直都会是
it just hurts so much.
只是这太让人难受了
In Poland, we have a saying...
我们波兰有一个谚语
"Love is like head wound."
爱情好似头顶伤
It make you dizzy, you think you die...
你觉得头晕目眩,觉得自己是不是要死掉了
but you recover...
但通常情况下
Usually.
你都会恢复一新
That's a terrible saying.
真是个不靠谱的谚语
Tomorrow can we feed the ducks?
明天我们可以去喂鸭子吗
I already buy bread.
我已经买好面包啦
Sorry. I had to talk to my mom first.
抱歉,我得先和我妈妈说一下
Nate, before I...I tell you what I need to tell you,
内特,在我把该说的都告诉你之前
I want you to know that I do trust you.
我想让你明白,我完全信任你
And if I'm guilty of anything,
如果我有什么内疚的
it's taking you for granted,
那就是以为你会一直在我身边
for assuming you'd always be around.
而我就想当然地对你不予重视
And I...I promise,
我保证
I...I won't do that again.
以后不会再那样了
Serena, what's...what's going on?
瑟琳娜,发生什么事了
To revive a struggling relationship,
想要冰释前嫌
there comes a point
眼下真是时机
when we must stop protecting what we have...
我们必须开诚布公
The reason I couldn't talk to you earlier...
我早前之所以没和你说
It's...it's not about my dad. It was about my mom.
并不是有关我爸爸的,而是我妈妈
She's sick,
她病了
And I don't know what's gonna happen.
我不知道会发生什么
To allow for what we truly need.
表现出内心真实的需求
Moving forward can mean reaching out...
前进意味着冲刺突破
reaching back or reaching balance.
回溯往昔,或是兼顾平衡
Thank you, Rufus.
谢谢你,鲁弗斯
I know William being back is hard for you.
我知道威廉回来让你难以接受
All that matters is you getting better.
最重要的还是你恢复健康
And while new journeys can start with a single step,
崭新的旅程可以从一小步开始
they can end just as quickly with a single misstep.
同样也可以因一次失足而瞬间终止
hey, Vanessa. It's me.
嘿,瓦内萨,是我
Listen, I just read your play, and it's,uh,it's amazing.
听我说,我刚看了你的剧本,很不错
I'm so, so sorry. Please call me.
我非常非常抱歉,请回电
And when even the healthiest relationship
而当最坚不可摧的恋情
finds itself on life support, it's important to remember...
需要靠外因维系下去时,必须牢记
It's Will. It's not working exactly as I'd hoped.
我是威廉,事情并没按计划发展
I need you to write Lily another prescription.
我要你给莉莉重新开一个处方
Well, you can't back out now. I need you to make this work.
你现在不能退出,我需要你帮忙做成这事儿
And I doubt the authorities
我猜想有关当局
would be pleased to know what you've been doing.
知道你的付出后会非常高兴的
On the upper east side,
在上东区
Sometimes the wrong prescription
有时候错误的处方
is just what the doctor ordered.
正中出自医生之手
X.O.X.O.,gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
canyon ['kænjən]

想一想再看

n. 峡谷

联想记忆
straighten ['streitn]

想一想再看

v. 弄直,使正确,整顿,挺直

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 
uncommon [ʌn'kɔmən]

想一想再看

adj. 不寻常的,不凡的,罕有的

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
instruct [in'strʌkt]

想一想再看

v. 教,命令,指导
[计算机] 指示

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。