手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第三季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第22集:詹妮回到布鲁克林的家

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip Girl here—

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
What's so important, Jenny?
有什么重要的事吗,珍妮
Holland's about to tell them everything--
霍兰德马上会把
the truth about you and Holland working together
你跟霍兰德联手
to split up my dad and Lily.
分裂我爸和莉莉的事公诸于世
We should call the police.
我们应该报警
If we wait, he'll be gone for good.
如果我们再等,他会永远消失的
I got to my dad before the cops did.
我抢在警察之前找到了我爸爸
So I guess now you know
我猜你现在知道我为什么
why I don't talk to you about things.
什么都不愿意告诉你了吧
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
You wanna talk about it?
想聊聊吗
I don't see what's so wrong about wanting my life
我不觉得渴望回归正常的生活
to go back to normal.
有什么错的
What needs to get back to normal is you.
该回归正常的是你
I'll be waiting at the top of the Empire State building.
我会在帝国大厦顶层等你
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
7点01分,我将从此对你死心
Well, I won't be there.
我不会去的
You reap what you sow.
一分耕耘,一分收获
What goes around comes around.
善有善报,恶有恶报
No matter how far you run,
无论你跑得多远
you can never truly escape.
都无法真正逃脱
Everything catches up to you in the end,
所有事最终都将追上你的脚步
and when it does,
这一刻到来时
it usually kicks your ass.
常常会给你重重一击
Jenny?
在想珍妮的事吗
Rufus, teenage girls are a nightmare.
鲁弗斯,青春期的女孩让人抓狂
As soon as they realize
只要她们意识到
that you'll love them no matter what they do,
无论做错什么你都爱她们
you lose all of your power.
你手里就没什么筹码了
You just have to wait till they finish college.
你只得等到她们大学毕业
Or in the case of Serena,
或者就像瑟琳娜
rebel and not go.
干脆叛逆到底,不去上大学
Just talk to her. Is she in her room?
跟她聊聊吧,她在自己的房间吗
No. I sent her to the loft
不,我把她送到布鲁克林的房子
to stay with Dan
让她跟丹待在一起
so I could consider the best course of action.
以便我有时间想出个最佳方案
Well, grounding her again probably won't work.
再次禁足可能对她不管用了
Short of sending her away,
除了把她送走
I don't know anything else that will.
我想不到任何管用的办法了
Well, I think that would be a mistake.
我觉得那样做不明智
And I would hate to separate her and Eric.
我也不想分开她和艾瑞克
They need each other.
他们需要彼此
Don't worry about me. After what I witnessed yesterday,
别担心我,目睹了昨天的一切
you can do whatever you want with Jenny.
随你怎么处置珍妮我都没意见
What are you talking about?
你这是什么话啊
She's your sister.
她是你妹妹
No, not by choice.
可以选择的话,我们就不是兄妹了
She said so herself.
这是她的原话
So go ahead and send her crazy ass away.
你们继续吧,赶紧把她轰走
Although if I were you, I'd do it sooner rather than later,
我要是你们的话,会觉得事不宜迟
before she hurts anybody else.
趁她还没伤害更多人之前
Oh. Finally.
总算醒了
Jenny. Hey. You're still here.
珍妮,嗨,你还在啊
Gee, thanks. As if it wasn't humiliating enough
天啊,谢谢,这比我话说到一半
when you fell asleep in the middle of my sentence.
你就倒头大睡还丢人
Don't you mean monologue?
你是指昨晚的长篇独白吧
Seriously, though, thanks--
不过认真地说一句,谢谢你
thanks for listening to me last night.
谢谢你昨晚听我倒苦水
Yeah, no problem.
没事,小事一桩
You know I'm here for you, whatever you need.
无论你碰到什么困难我都会帮你
But...
但是
I just--I don't want you to get the wrong impression.
我只是,不想让你产生误会
Don't worry. I get it.
别担心,我明白
You and I are friends. You love Serena.
我们只是朋友,你爱的人是瑟琳娜
Although it looks like love's a bit of a one-way street right now.
不过看样子,你现在有点像单相思
Did she call?
她打电话了吗
She's mad, but she'll cool off.
她生气极了,不过会平静下来的
Morning, sunshines.
早上好,阳光情人
Hey, uh... Jenny's on her way out, actually.
呃,珍妮正打算走呢
She just crashed the night.
她昨晚都要崩溃了
Ah, save it. I know nothing untoward happened.
不用说了,我知道没有不妥的事发生
That was clear by the sound of you snoring at 2:00 a.m.
你半夜两点的鼾声和收费电视上的《新月》
and "New moon" on the pay-per-view bill.
已经解释得很清楚了
Although I was hoping to catch you two
虽然我本来希望能逮个正着
in the midst of something more than a heart-to-heart.
看到你们卿卿我我的样子
Okay, I'm gonna go get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
Be careful, Nathaniel.
小心点,内特尼尔
You and Serena are on thin ice.
你和瑟琳娜现在的关系很紧张
All it takes is someone to tap their foot and that cracks.
再也经不起什么风吹草动
Oh, what do you know about relationships?
得了吧,你又不是情圣
A lot.
其实我懂得可多呢
In fact, I'm about to save mine.
其实,我正打算拯救我的爱情
I suggest you do the same if you can.
我建议你有机会的话也抓紧
I'm sorry. I-I cannot reach table.
对不起,我够不到桌子
Just this once, Dorota.
就这一次啊,多洛塔
But if that baby does not arrive soon...
要是那个孩子不快一点降生
we're going to have to look into getting you help.
我们就得对你采取点措施了
Believe me,
相信我
I want this baby to come out as much as you do.
我跟你一样希望这孩子赶紧出来
Now as soon as that moment comes,
那孩子一出生
your mother and I are heading straight back to Paris.
你妈妈和我就要奔回巴黎了
So are you coming with us? What are your plans?
你想一起来吗,你有什么计划了吗
Nothing,
没什么
beyond having a second date with Cameron this afternoon
也就是今天下午跟卡梅隆第二次约会
and staying as far away as possible
还要注意尽量远离
from the Empire State building.
帝国大厦
What's the Empire State building have to do with anything?
帝国大厦跟我们有什么关系吗
"An affair to remember" was on TCM last night.
TCM电视台昨晚播放《金玉盟》了
It gave me nightmares.
让我做了不少噩梦
Blair loves the Empire State building,
布莱尔爱帝国大厦
even though she doesn't want to, and she should just admit it
就算她不想爱,也得承认实在是爱
and make all our life easier.
这样可以让我们少担心一点
Miss Blair loves nothing,
布莱尔小姐什么都不爱
except for shoes, clothes and anything Harry Winston.
只爱鞋子,时装,和海瑞?温斯顿的一切
Now, Dorota, would you please get me some steamed milk?
多洛塔,麻烦你给我拿点热牛奶
'cause this is ice cold.
这个有点太冰了
Actually, no. I will help you.
算了,我来帮你一把
Since it appears you have taken an interest
既然你对拜斯给我下的
in the deadline a certain bass-hat set for me,
最后通牒那么感兴趣
I'm calling you into service.
我需要你的服务
But I already ironed your sheets
可我已经照要求熨过你的床单
and alphabetized shoes by designer, like you ask.
还按设计师名字的顺序排列了你的鞋子
What more is there to do?
还有什么活儿需要我做吗
I'm ordering you to chaperone my date with Cameron.
我命令你陪我一起去和卡梅隆约会
I need to make sure that no matter what happens,
我要确保自己在任何情况下
I don't go anywhere near that stupid art deco landmark.
都不会到那个愚蠢的地标建筑附近去
Miss Blair, I defriend Mr. Chuck
布莱尔小姐,无论在网上还是生活中
in facebook and in life.
我都不会站在恰克先生那边
But... this is pretty romantic thing he's doing.
但他做的这件事,实在是太浪漫了
If not going means never having Chuck in your life again,
不去就意味着永远失去恰克
are you prepared to live like that?
你真的准备好了吗
Yes. But even if I'm not,
是的,况且就算没有准备好
if you let me go anywhere near 34th street,
只要你让我接近第34大街
there won't be a miracle but a massacre.
奇迹便不会发生,取而代之的将是灾难
Now... put on your walking shoes.
现在,去换双适合走路的鞋
We're going on a date.
咱们要去赴约了
Georgina Sparks?
乔治娜?斯帕克
Is that you?
是你吗
Da. Nice hotel, by the way... for the upper west side.
对,你这酒店在上东区可真算不错的了
I hope you're not here to hurt me.
我希望你不是来这伤害我的
"Operation ditch the bitch in Belarus"
"让小贱人滚去白俄罗斯"计划
was Blair's idea.
是布莱尔的主意
I don't want revenge.
我不想报复
I need help. I'm scared.
我需要帮助,我很害怕
Even if I believed you, I wouldn't care.
就算我相信你,我也不关心这事
This isn't like the other times, Chuck.
恰克,这次和以前真的不一样
The Russians don't mess around.
俄罗斯人不是好惹的
It's really cold there, and there's, like,
那里不仅天寒地冻
barely any designer jeans, and the average citizen
而且连品牌牛仔裤都没有,更不要说
drinks about 38 pints of pure alcohol a year.
那里人均每年喝掉的酒,足有38品脱
Unless a one-way ticket on the "Siberian express"
除非你需要的是一张西伯利亚快速列车
is what you're looking for, I'm out.
单程车票,其它的我帮不了你
So if you wouldn't mind, I have some business to attend to.
不介意的话,我还有工作要做
Maybe I could just wait here until you get back?
也许我可以在这等你忙完
Or I could see you out now.
或者我现在送你出去
It's either me or security.
我或者保安都可以
NATE CALLING
内特,来电
CALL IGNORED
忽略该来电
What time is it?
现在几点了
Uh, it's later than either of us wants it to be.
嗯,比我们打算的都晚
By that, I mean morning.
我的意思是,已经早上了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Wow. That's not usually the reaction I hope for
跟个女生单纯的睡了一晚
when waking up next to a woman.
可没想到她早上起来的反应会是这样
It's not that and you know it.
你知道我不是那个意思
Last night--
昨天晚上
Don't even finish those words,
如果你想说的不是
unless--unless they end with
"昨天晚上的一切都是个错误"
"was a mistake."
那你还是别说了吧
I mean, right?
你是这意思,对吗
Right. Right. My thoughts exactly.
对对,我正想说呢
I mean, we're... We're both in relationships.
我们都有交往的对象
Yeah. Yeah, it was-- it was totally meaningless.
是啊,昨晚什么也没发生
I mean, we just fell asleep.
我们就是一起睡了一晚
Yeah, after an entire bottle of wine
是啊,我们先喝了一整瓶酒
and--and a whole lot of talking.
然后,聊了很久
And one kiss.
还接吻了
Did that even happen?
真的假的
I'm not sure--I'm not sure that happened.
我不确定,不确定我们到底接吻没有
You know, all I remember is-- is you falling asleep on my arm,
我就记得你枕着我的胳膊睡着了
and then my not being able to move it.
然后,我的胳膊就不能动了
In fact, I don't even know if I still can. Like...
事实上现在好像都不太能动
I-I was just upset, and you were there for me.
我当时有点难过,而你一直陪着我
It was just a couple of old friends
只是两个老朋友
falling into a comfortable pattern for a minute... or ten.
在一起轻松地聊了一小会,或许更久
And I love Nate. I love Vanessa.
而且我爱内特,我爱瓦内萨
W--do we have to tell anyone? Not on your life. No.
这事没必要告诉别人吧,没必要
I mean, there's no reason to explode our whole world
没必要因为老友间毫无意义的吻
just for some... meaningless kiss between old friends.
破坏我们的生活
Whatever this was, it's just between us.
无论昨天发生了什么,就这样吧
It's not like we can't keep that safe.
我们又不是分不清轻重
Yeah. Call me if you need anything.
对啊,有事给我打电话吧
Okay. All right. Bye. Bye.
好的,拜拜,拜拜
That was a mistake. It was completely random.
这绝对不该发生,绝对是个巧合
It was gravity. Okay. Bye.
重力原因,随便了,再见
You were going for the hug. I-I went for the...
你打算拥抱,而我却
Spotted--a family reunion only Faulkner would approve of.
注意了,这种家庭再结合只有福克纳(美国小说家)才会赞成
I used to think that S. and lonely boy
我一直觉得S和寂寞男孩
were the most boring couple on the upper east side.
是上东区最无聊的一对
But what makes them actually great together?
为什么他们在一起是爆炸新闻呢
Is when they're supposed to be with other people.
大概因为现在他们都各自名花有主
JENNY
珍妮
76th and 5th, please.
请到76大街和第五大道交界那
Actually, make that the empire hotel, and quick.
还是去帝国酒店吧,麻烦快点
Good luck talking your way out of this one, S. S
希望你这次能解释得清
I hope you're on your way to see Nate.
希望你是去找内特
You saw the blast? Yes, and although I'm inclined to say
你看过那条消息了,是的
that gossip girl doesn't know what she's talking about,
虽然八卦天后上传了一些模糊不清的照片
since she also posted some blurry photo
说是乔治娜涉嫌参与邮件诈骗俄罗斯人
of a russian mail-order bride and said it was Georgina,
让人觉得她不知所云
that really did look like you and Humphrey.
但床上那两人绝对是你和汉弗瑞
I mean, isn't that a little '08,
那是08年的事了,那年还流行长大衣
like maxi dresses and Miley Cyrus? Blair.
麦莉?塞勒斯风头正劲,布莱尔
We all try on old clothes from time to time,
我们都会时不时地试试旧衣服
and sure, we may even be surprised when they still fit,
也会惊喜的发现,旧衣服依然很合身
but that doesn't mean we should wear them again, ever.
但绝不意味着我们能穿它,绝对不
Nothing happened. And as for the photo,
我们之间什么都没发生,至于那照片
it was obviously the work of Jenny Humphrey.
明显是珍妮?汉弗瑞的杰作
I knew she hated me,
我早就知道她恨我
but apparently she hates Dan, too.
但看来她也不怎么喜欢丹
I just wish she would hole up in Brooklyn
我真希望她能老老实实呆在布鲁克林
and leave the rest of us alone.
别再给我们添麻烦了
Brooklyn. Is that where she is right now?
布鲁克林,她现在在那吗
I guess so. Look, I-I gotta go call Dan
差不多吧,我现在要给丹打个电话
and make sure he knows what's going on.
告诉他现在的情况
Bye.
回见了
EMPIRE BUILDING PREPARES FOR 80TH ANNIVERSARY!
帝国大厦建成80周年庆典筹备中
We have to get off this island.
我们得赶紧离开这儿
Cameron, would you mind if we made a little detour?
卡梅隆,你不介意我们绕点路吧
How little?
绕多远啊
Hey.
你好
So now that our morning
看来我们的早晨
seems to have made it all over Manhattan... Yeah, I saw that.
曼哈顿人尽皆知了,我也看见了
I just wanna make sure we're still on the same page.
我就想知道,咱俩现在想法一致
Uh, absolutely.
绝对的
I don't wanna jeopardize my friendship with Nate
我可不想拿我和内特的友谊冒险
or my relationship with Vanessa
更不要说我和瓦内萨的恋情了
just as much as you don't want to jeopardize
正如你不想破坏
Your relationship with Nate or your friendship with Vanessa.
你和内特的感情,你和瓦内萨的友情
Are you friends with Vanessa?
你和瓦内萨是朋友吗
Friendly enough to not want her
我俩的交情让我真心希望她
to get upset over a meaningless kiss.
不会因为这个毫无意义的吻而生气
I mean, it was meaningless, right?
我是说,那吻的确毫无意义,是吧
Dan, is that you?
丹,是你吗
Uh, you know, I gotta go. Good luck.
我得挂了,祝你好运
Hey, was that my Lincoln Hawk t-shirt Serena was wearing?
瑟琳娜穿的是我那件林肯之鹰的T恤吗
You saw "Gossip girl"?
你也看八卦天后了吗
I just kinda glanced over Eric's shoulder.
我刚好从艾瑞克的肩后瞟到了
Have you seen Jenny? I need to find her.
你看到珍妮了吗,我得找到她
I need to talk to her about why she took that picture.
我要和她谈谈,为什么拍了那张照片
I thought she was with you.
我以为她和你在一起
No, she...she wasn't there when I woke up
没有,我醒来的时候她已经不在了
and she wasn't there when I went to sleep either,
我上床睡觉的时候她也不在
which wasn't until, like, 4:00.
那会儿都4点了
I wish I didn't have to say this, dad,
我不想这么说,爸爸
but she's out of control.
但她已经完全失控了
I mean, yesterday, it was your marriage,
昨天是企图破坏你的婚姻,而今天
and today it's Nate and Serena, Vanessa and me.
又是内特和瑟琳娜,瓦内萨和我的关系
She...she's gotta be stopped.
她得停手了
We should go wait for her at the loft.
我们应该回到阁楼去等她
She's bound to show up there sooner than here.
她一定会先到那边的
Hey, have you seen Nate?
你见到内特了吗
I have no idea where he is,
不知道他在哪儿
though I do have a good idea where you've been.
但我倒是知道你去了哪儿
Chuck...
恰克
Look, before you go and use whatever line you've prepared,
听着,在你开始那些早有准备的托词前
think hard.
先仔细想想吧
Nate knows who he loves and what he wants.
内特知道他爱谁,他想要什么
So unless you can say the same,
所以,除非你能和他达成共识
look him in the eyes and tell him that
注视他的双眼,说出你的所爱所想
or stop playing games.
否则就别再耍把戏了
Courage, ma soeur.
加油,小妹妹
Please.
这边请
I mean, I wish I could say I was happy to see you.
我希望能对你说,很高兴见到你
Nothing happened with Dan.
我和丹之间什么都没发生
We just fell asleep talking.
我们只是聊着聊着睡着了
Oh, really?
真的吗
Nate, you and I both screwed up.
内特,你和我都做了错事
I only turned to Dan because I was mad at you
我找丹吐苦水,是因为我很生气
for calling the cops on my father.
你竟然打电话给警察抓我爸爸
And what your dad did was really wrong, Serena.
你爸爸的所作所为法理难容,瑟琳娜
That was not for you to decide.
这由不得你来决定
Nate...
内特
I love you.
我爱你
I just wanna make things work again.
我只希望我们能冰释前嫌
Nothing happened?
昨天什么都没发生吗
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
I just wanna go back to being us.
我只想我们俩能重归于好
I know that it'll be hard, but I do wanna try.
我知道会很困难,但我真的想努力挽回
Blair. What are you doing here?
布莱尔,你来做什么
Someone has to give you the smackdown
必须得有人来给你个下马威
you so richly deserve.
你越来越嚣张了
That's it me who gets to do it is just the cherry on top.
而我正是来教训你的不二人选
Bring it on.
说吧
I knew when I sent the blast
我就知道一旦我发出了那则爆料新闻
there'd be fallout.
肯定会有麻烦
When are you gonna get it?
你什么时候才会明白呢
For three years, you've tried to worm your way into our world,
三年了,你一直试图融入到我们的世界中
but you will never be a part of it
但你永远成不了我们的一员
no matter what you do.
不论你做什么都没用
This isn't copycat dressing at Constance
这不是在康士坦次盲目的衣着跟风
or dumping dairy on your best friend to prove a point.
也不是为了证明观点向你的好友扔牛奶
Nate and Serena? That's mythic.
内特和瑟琳娜,他们是神话
You don't mess with that and survive.
你不可能从中作梗,还能侥幸获胜
You're hurting people I love.
你在伤害我爱的人
You're hurting people you love.
你在伤害你爱的人
I wasn't trying to...
我不是想要去
Nate loves Serena,
内特爱瑟琳娜
Dan loves Vanessa... god knows why...
丹爱瓦内萨,天晓得为什么
and Chuck loves me.
而恰克爱我
But, you, Jenny?
但你,珍妮
No one loves you, except your daddy.
除了你爸爸,没有人爱你
And after what you pulled yesterday,
但在昨天的一番作为之后
who knows if that's even true anymore?
谁知道那还会不会是真的
I guess you'll find out now.
看来你马上就会知道答案了
That's so beautiful. I can't believe it.
真是太漂亮了,难以置信
Are you okay?
你没事吧
The miracle of life growing inside of you.
你体内正孕育着生命的奇迹
I'm in luck!
我交好运了
Two smackdowns for the price of none.
两次下马威都大获全胜
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Don't screw up Nate and Serena.
别搅和内特和瑟琳娜
Nothing happened.
昨天真的什么都没发生
So said Serena,
瑟琳娜也这么说
but I'm thinking she left a little something out.
但我想她隐瞒了一些事情
All right.
好吧
Blair...
布莱尔
say life is giving you signs, and you're ignoring them
生活给了你启示,而你却无视了它们
because you're afraid of the thing they're signaling you to do.
因为你畏惧于这些启示指引你去做的事
But...but then...but then you think,
但是后来,你又想
what if these signs are here for a reason
万一这些启示的出现是有缘由的呢
and...and ignoring them just makes me a coward?
而无视它们只会把自己变成了懦夫
Signs are for the religious,
启示是留给虔诚的教徒
the superstitious and the lower class.
迷信者和下层阶级的
I don't believe in them and neither should you.
我不相信这些,你也不该相信
Damn you, Chuck Bass.
该死的,恰克?拜斯
Damn you to hell.
你真该死
Why...
怎么回事
When did we start talking about Chuck Bass?
咱们什么时候开始讨论恰克?拜斯了
Spotted atop the Empire...
注意了,帝国大厦的顶层
state building, that is...
就在那
a boy billionaire, flowers in hand.
一个少年亿万富翁, 手持花束
Oh, Chuck.
恰克
If you could only see to Brooklyn,
如果你能看到布鲁克林
you might turn that frown upside down.
也许会展露笑颜
Okay, Dorota. We got a deadline to make.
好了,多洛塔,我们要定一个期限
My water break.
我的羊水破了
Oh, my god.
天呐
Holy... O-okay. All right, slowly. Slowly. Slowly.
老天,好吧,没事的,慢慢来
Come on. This way.
快点,这边
A little faster.
稍微快点
Then again, maybe you should guard your heart.
但也许你是应该保护好自己的真心
Lennox Hill hospital right now.
马上去伦诺克斯希尔医院
Dorota's water
多洛塔的羊水
might not be the only thing breaking tonight.
也许不是今晚唯一破裂的东西
I spoke to your mother this morning,
我早上和你妈妈聊过了
And we decided that you should spend the summer in Hudson
我们决定你暑期应该待在哈得孙
and finish high school there next year. What?
并在那儿念完明年的高中,什么
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你求之不得呢
It's a fresh start... somewhere without mean girls
一切重新开始,在一个没有坏女孩
and drug dealing boyfriends and "Gossip girl."
没有贩毒男友,没有"绯闻女孩"的地方
Dad...
爸爸
The city's all I have.
这座城市就是我的一切
If I leave, I have nothing.
离开这,我就什么都没了
I'm sorry. That's the way it's gonna be.
抱歉,但只能这样
It's done.
已经决定了
Dorota! Dorota, did I miss it?
多洛塔,多洛塔,我没来晚吧
Of course not.
当然没有
Now, you know, you have at your service
你现在正躺在
one of the best lamaze coaches in the world.
世界上最先进的助产椅上
I've been present at the labor of many of my clients.
给许多客户接生时我都在场
One of them didn't even know she was pregnant.
有一个竟然都不知道自己怀孕了
Hello, dear.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi. You must go now, Miss Blair.
嗨,你该走了,布莱尔小姐
If... if you don't arrive before 7:00, he will be gone forever.
要是你七点前没到,就永远失去他了
No, I... I can't leave you.
不行,我不能抛下你不管
I have plenty help. Please. You have my blessing.
这里有的是帮手,去吧,祝你幸福
We both get what we want now.
现在我们都能如愿以偿了
Go.
去吧
Okay. I'll be back.
好吧,我会回来的
W... where's she going? What's that about?
她要去哪啊,怎么回事
Hey, Nate's getting...
内特要...
I'm sorry! I can't talk! I have to go!
抱歉现在没空,我得走了
I hope I'm not too late!
希望还来得及
I've been feeling guilty all day.
我整天都充满负罪感
Yeah, I... I know. I got your text.
恩,我知道,我收到你的短信了
Um, I'm not sure right now is the right time to tell Nate.
我不觉得现在是告诉内特的合适时机
I mean, there are babies being born and... and water is breaking,
孩子就要出生了,羊水也破了
and I don't even know what we would say to him anyway.
我甚至都不知道我们该怎么跟他说
Uh, you don't have to say anything.
你什么都不必说
I think I already know.
我想我已经知道了
Blair. Stop.
布莱尔,站住
Georgina?
乔治娜
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I followed your mom and Cyrus from your apartment.
我一路跟着你妈和赛瑞斯从你家出来
I need to talk to you. I'm in trouble.
我需要和你谈谈,我遇到麻烦了
Big trouble.
大麻烦
And while it warms my heart hearing that, I'm late.
虽然听到此事我甚为欣慰,不过我赶时间
Good bye, Georgina. May god save your soul... Again.
再见乔治娜,愿上帝会再次拯救你的灵魂
No, a kiss is not nothing.
不,接吻才不是小事情
People don't just kiss because they're upset.
人们不会因为难过就接吻
People kiss because they have feelings for each other.
人们接吻是因为他们彼此有感觉
So do you?
那么你们有感觉吗
Nate, that's ridiculous.
内特,这也太离谱了
I'm with you, and... and he's with Vanessa.
我在和你交往,他在和瓦内萨交往
Oh, yeah, what about Vanessa, huh?
是啊,那瓦内萨会怎么想呢
I mean. I seriously doubt she's reading "Gossip girl" in Haiti.
我很怀疑她现在正在海地读"八卦天后"呢
But just in case she is, or even if she's not,
但以防万一,或者即使她没在读
maybe you should give her a call, bring her up to speed.
也许你也该给她打个电话,提前告知一下
Don't threaten him.
少威胁他了
Serena, please. I can stand up for myself.
瑟琳娜,别这样,我会为自己辩护的
Really? Because you're being awfully quiet right now.
是吗,你现在都已经哑口无言了
Yeah, it's because he knows I'm right.
当然了,因为他知道我说得没错
It's time! The baby is coming!
要生了,孩子要生出来了
Come on, Dorota! Push!
加油,多洛塔,用力
Not enough! Not enough!
再用力,再用力
It's a girl!
是个女儿
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
Hi. I'm meeting a young man here...
你好,我来找一位年轻的男士
probably in a bow tie, possibly carrying peonies.
可能打着领结,说不定拿着牡丹花
Nate?
内特
Chuck, what are you doing?
恰克,你在这儿干嘛
Trying to forget.
努力试图忘记
I did the most romantic thing I could think of,
我做了我所能想到的最浪漫的事
and it didn't work.
还是无济于事
It was never going to.
永远也不会了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I guess if Nate's not here, I'll go.
内特不在的话,那我走了
Not that I really have anywhere to go.
虽然我实在没什么地方可去
You can stay here if you want.
要是你愿意的话可以待在这
It's not like you haven't done it before.
你之前又不是没待过
Well, yeah, but that was always with Nate,
是啊,带那是和内特一起
playing video games or watching movies or whatever.
打游戏或者看电影什么的
Well, I don't play video games,
我不打游戏
so if you wanna hang with me, you do what I do.
所以你要是想和我一起,就按我的习惯来
I'm trying to forget some things, too.
我也在努力忘记一些事情
Mostly how happy I thought I'd be once I made it in this world.
忘记当初我以为能融入这里该有多幸福
The world you're looking for only exists from the outside.
你寻找的世界只是外人看来如此而已
The only reason I survive in it...
我能在其中周旋
is because I always knew it was empty.
是因为我知道一切只如浮云般虚华
Yeah. And now I know, too.
是啊,现在我也明白了
I found out the hard way.
吃了不少苦头才明白
The hard way is the only way.
只有这样才能明白
If you want to leave, now would be the time.
你要是想走现在还来得及
I don't want to be alone.
我不想独自一人
Neither do I.
我也不想
I didn't expect to find you here staring at babies.
我没想到你会在这儿瞅着小孩看
Turns out I'm a big fan of babies.
发现我好喜欢小孩
Everything for them is... is so simple.
对他们来说世界真是简单
They start out with a clean slate.
一切都是新的开始
They have no idea how complicated
他们不知道他们将要
everything is gonna get for them. Yeah.
面临的世界会有多复杂,是啊
That baby right there...
那个小宝宝
He's gonna grow up to be smarter than the rest of 'em,
他将来长大后会比周围人更聪明
which will make him feel like an outsider,
这使他只能像个局外人
give him a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Oh, really?
让他看起来老是愤愤不平,是吗
Well, uh, you... you see that baby there?
你看到那个宝宝了吗
She's gonna grow up to have fabulous hair
她将来一定有一头秀发
and a great smile, but her daddy issues
有着灿烂的笑容,但会由于父亲的缘故
are gonna make it real hard for her to trust people.
她可能会而很难相信别人
Wanna take a walk?
想走走吗
Yeah.
And this baby's gonna do some things
而这个宝宝会做一些
to make all the other babies hate her.
让其他宝宝都恨她的事情
Anastasia. It's a beautiful name.
安娜塔西亚,好美妙的名字
Can I hold her? I know... I know it's soon,
我能抱抱她吗,我知道有点早了
but she's so pink and perfect, and, oh...
但她这么粉嫩,这么完美
Who knew babies could be so astonishing?
婴儿怎么会让人如此动心
Miss Eleanor.
埃莉诺小姐
In fact, uh...
其实
Yes, Dorota and I were talking...
对,多洛塔和我商量说
Miss Eleanor,
埃莉诺小姐
Mr Cyrus,
赛瑞斯先生
would you be Ana's godparents?
你们愿意做安娜的教父母吗
Would we?
这还用问吗
Paris, Schmaris.
就算是去了巴黎,夏玛瑞斯
I am never letting go
我是永远不会放开
of this precious creature.
这个珍贵的小家伙
I feel terrible about Nate.
我对内特感觉很抱歉
Oh, god, I know. I know... which part, exactly?
哦天,我理解,具体说是哪方面呢
Was it the kissing me part or the him finding out part?
是因为吻我了,还是因为被他发现了
Or wait, was it the part
或者是因为他问我们
where he asked us if we had feelings for one another?
是不是对彼此仍有感觉
All of the above. I need to tell Vanessa.
以上都是,我得告诉瓦内萨
She... she's gotta hear this from me.
一定要由我亲自告诉她
You guys really are happy, aren't you?
你们俩真的很幸福,对吗
Yeah, we, uh, yeah, we are, definitely.
对,我们当然很幸福
But I... you know, I can't lie.
但是我,我不能撒谎
Knowing someone so well, you think it's gonna be easier.
对一个人很了解,就会以为交往会更容易
But in a lot of ways, it just... it makes it harder.
但在很多方面,其实只会更困难
Maybe ignorance really is bliss.
也许真的无知便是福了
Hmm. Is that why it was so easy with us?
对,所以我们交往才如此轻松自在吗
You mean because we were strangers?
你的意思是因为我们曾是陌生人吗
Yeah. Sure.
对,当然了
Everything is a discovery...
一切都是新发现
this unknown person who can do or think anything.
眼前这个未知的人会做什么,在想什么
Well, that was perfectly timed.
时机真是巧
Very.
非常巧合
It's Vanessa.
是瓦内萨
Good news is, she does not get "Gossip Girl" blasts in Haiti,
好消息是,她在海地收不到八卦天后的爆料
but she does get Nate's texts,
但她收到了内特的短信
and he sent her that photo.
他把那张照片发给她了
How could he do that?
他怎么可以这样
How could he not?
他怎么就不可以了呢
Are you okay?
你可以吗
You're welcome to stay the night.
很高兴你留下过夜
You're not kicking me out into the street?
你不打算把我踢到大街上去吗
Lucky me.
我真是幸运
Hey. Some people don't get the offer.
有些人可是没有这个机会的
Nate?
内特吗
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck!
恰克
Blair.
布莱尔
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Is there someone in there? No, nobody.
有人在里面嘛,不,没人
Excuse my confusion.
请原谅我的疑惑
I... didn't expect to see you tonight...
但我以为今晚见不到你了
Or ever again.
永远见不到你了
You went.
你去过了
Sorry I was so late.
对不起,我太晚了
I... I waited.
我等过你
Dorota went into labor. She had her baby.
多洛塔分娩了,她生了宝宝
I wasn't going to show up.
我本来不打算去的
I was resolved not to.
我打定主意不去的
Every bone in my body tried to slow me.
我身体的每一块骨头都想拖住我
Every voice in my head screamed, "don't!"
我脑子里充溢着"不要去"的声音
But... but I didn't listen.
但我没有听从这些
I followed my heart because I love you.
我跟随了我的心,因为我爱你
I can't deny that our path has been complicated,
我承认我们的爱轻一路走来错综复杂
but in the end, love makes everything simple.
但最终,是爱让一切变得简单
Why don't I make you a drink?
我给你倒杯酒吧
How about some music? My ipod's in my room.
来点音乐怎么样,我的ipod在卧室里
We don't need music.
我们不需要音乐
I want everything to be perfect.
我希望一切都是完美的
Jenny.
珍妮
Go away.
走开
No. We may get mad at each other sometimes,
不,也许我们有时会生对方的气
but if you're really hurting, I'm here for you.
但如果你真的受伤了,我会陪在你身边
You say that now.
你现在这么说
But I'll do something to let you down.
但我肯定又会做出让你失望的事情
Then you'll turn your back like everybody else.
然后你就像其他人那样背弃我
My dad.
爸爸
Dan.
Nate. Serena.
内特,瑟琳娜
Blair.
布莱尔
Everybody hates me, even...
大家都讨厌我,甚至
Even Chuck.
甚至连恰克也是
Chuck?
恰克
What did you do to Chuck?
你怎么跟恰克扯上关系了
It was such a mistake.
这真是一个彻底的错误
Mistake? Chuck?
错误,和恰克吗
Why would you... why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
I was sad. He was sad.
我当时很悲伤,他也很悲伤
I don't...I don't know.
我不知道
It's not the worst thing.
这还不是最糟糕的
I mean, it's not worse than that time with Damien...
我的意思是,总不会比跟达米恩的时候糟吧
I didn't do it with Damien.
我没有和达米恩做过
What?
什么
I wanted you to think it.
我只是想让你们那么觉得而已
I didn't, and...
我没和他做过
I wanted to wait. I...
我想等待
I wanted it to be special, and...
等待特殊的一刻,但是
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Don't tell anyone?
别告诉别人
Nate, we need to talk.
内特,我们得谈谈
I was just gonna say the same thing.
我也这么想
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hey. Have you seen my dad and Lily?
你见到莉莉和我爸了吗
They're supposed to be here with food.
他们应该在这吃东西的
No. No, I haven't seen them, but, um, Jenny's here. Uh...
我没看见他们,不过珍妮在这
She needs help. You're just now realizing this?
她需要帮助,你才发现吗
Dan. Okay. What--what--what happened?
丹,好吧,怎么了
You need to ask her. She's in the chapel.
你去问她吧,她在小教堂里
I don't know, I guess I thought when my dad came back,
我也说不清,可能我觉得爸爸回来了
that I would start making different choices
我应该有些改变
and--and stop making the same mistakes.
不再重蹈覆辙犯同样的错误了
Well, at least that's honest.
嗯,至少你很诚恳
Yeah, I think I need to be alone for a while.
嗯,我想我需要一个人冷静一阵子
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait.
哇,等等
I find it in my heart
我刚刚说服自己
to forgive you for kissing another guy,
原谅你亲吻了别人
and you're gonna break up with me? It's not
你却要来和我分手吗,不是
breaking up. It's--it's just taking a break.
不是分手,只是缓一阵子
It's not you--
不是因为你
Oh, "it's not you. It's me." right? "
不是因为你,是我的问题" 对吗
Yes, Serena, it is you.
没错,瑟琳娜,是你的问题
You know, I think it's great
我觉得,你想改变自己
that you want to work on yourself,
这很好
But I'm not gonna wait around to see how things go.
但我不会在这空等
So if you're out, you're out.
所以如果你要离开,那就是离开了
That's fair.
这很公平
Nate, I love you.
内特,我爱你
I really do.
真的
But if we're ever gonna have a real chance,
但如果我们想要有个真正的机会
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Despite the false start earlier,
虽然之前有点小问题
this night is perfect.
不过今晚还是完美的
Well, there is one thing that would make it even better.
哦,有一件事能让它变得更好
I am so sorry for the pain I've caused you.
对于我造成的伤害,很抱歉
And I know I can't take it back,
我知道错误无法挽回
but I wanna try and make it up to you,
但我想尽力补偿你
even if it takes me the rest of my life.
即使需要花上我的余生
Blair, will you--
布莱尔,你愿意
Humphrey!
汉弗瑞
Have you lost your mind?! what the hell are you doing?!
你疯了吗,你这是在干嘛
You, tell her.
你,告诉她
Tell me what? What's going on?
告诉我什么,发生了什么事
You didn't.
你没有
Blair.
布莱尔
You did.
真的吗
You.
Get out of here now.
马上离开这儿
And not just out of this hospital,
不只是离开医院
but off this island.
而是离开这个地方
Go and never come back,
永远不要回来
Because if you ever set foot in Manhattan again, I will know...
只要你再踏进曼哈顿,一旦我知道了
And I will destroy you.
我会毁了你
Blair, I'm sorry.
布莱尔,我很抱歉
You have no reason to be sorry.
你不需要抱歉
This begins and ends with Chuck.
这件事从头到尾都是因为恰克
Who's hungry?
有谁饿了吗
I got enough bagel chips to feed an...
我有一堆百吉圈,薯条
What'd I just walk into?
这都怎么了
Dad.
爸爸
Rufus. Hey, come here. Come here. Let's go sit.
鲁弗斯,过来,我们去坐坐
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Hey, let me walk you home.
我陪你回家吧
Blair, I--
布莱尔,我
I thought you didn't love me anymore.
我以为你不爱我了
I didn't care if I lived or died.
我甚至已经不在乎生死了
Jenny humphrey was just-- No, don't say her name!
珍妮?汉弗瑞只是,别提她的名字
Or anything else to me ever again.
什么也别说了
This whole night didn't happen.
今晚什么也没发生
ONE WEEK LATER...
一周后
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做
Yeah. It's my idea this time.
是的,这是我自己的决定
Dad!
爸爸
Come here, kiddo. No tears!
来吧,宝贝,别哭
Oh, don't worry. I'm done crying. I meant me.
别担心,我不会再哭了,我是说我自己
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你的
Yeah. Your mother's thrilled to have you,
你妈很开心你要和她一起生活
but you can come home anytime.
但你随时可以回来
You are my daughter, Jenny,
珍妮,你是我女儿
And I love you forever and always, come whatever.
我永远爱你,欢迎随时回来
I love you, too.
我也爱你
There's nothing here for me anymore, though.
这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了
I'm here.
还有我呢
Eric.
艾瑞克
Please don't go.
别走
You may be a total bitch sometimes,
有时候你可能确实很过分
but you're still my best friend.
但你还是我最好的朋友
What am I gonna do next year at school without you?
明年在学校没有了你,我该怎么办
Who's gonna dump yogurt on my head?
谁会把酸奶泼在我头上
I'll skype you every day.
我会每天跟你网络通话的
All right, Dan, Jenny. Humphrey hug.
好了,丹,珍妮,汉弗瑞式拥抱
Eric and Lily, get in here, too.
艾瑞克,莉莉,也一起来
All right, I gotta go.
好了,我得走了
No, no, no. A little longer. A little longer.
不不,再久点
But I love you. Bye, guys.
我爱你们,再见
I'm actually excited to have an entire summer
要度过一个无所事事
with nothing to do but figure things out.
只能整天思考的暑假,我很兴奋
Um, first of all, S.,
嗯,首先, S.
You didn't go to school this year
你今年都没有上学
and you haven't had a real job in months,
几个月来也没有过一份真正的工作
so life is kind of like summer for you.
所以基本上你一直都在放暑假
Oh, okay. Thanks.
好吧,多谢
Kick a girl when she's down.
在一个女孩失意的时候打击她
I really am gonna change.
我是真的想改变
Why? All the drama-- it's who you are,
为什么,这些是非就是你的本质
Just like I'm someone who's not gonna stop looking for love
就像有些人不会因为曾受过伤
just because I've lost it... which is why I'm going
就停止寻找爱情,正因为这样
directly into the belly of the beast--Paris--
所以我才要深入虎穴,巴黎
And why you're coming with me.
而且你也要跟我一起去
Uh, I was gonna do a cleanse and yoga.
我本打算搞搞卫生,练练瑜珈
And maybe keeping a dream journal.
可能会发发白日梦
Haven't you heard of retail therapy?
你没听过购物疗法吗
And everyone goes to Paris to write their memoirs--
很多人到巴黎去写自传
not that you'll have the time,
不是说你也要花这工夫
what with all the riding around on vespas in cute outfits.
我们可以盛装坐上古董车四周游荡
We have never been single together...
我们没试过单身时待在一起
or traveled to a foreign land!
或者到异国游历
La Premire on air France has turndown service,
法国航空公司的头等舱提供夜床服务(夜床服务:晚上飞机上提供床榻)
and the chef has three Michelin stars.
专机厨师还是米其林三星级厨师
Come on. Shopping at Palais Royale,
来吧,在皇宫区购物
people watching at Cafe De Flore?
让花神咖啡馆的民众观赏
Oh, lingerie and Pierre Herme?
噢,性感内衣还有皮埃尔糕点
Mm-hmm. Ooh! Thank you!
恩,噢,谢谢你
I really think I need this.
我真的需要这些东西
Me, too.
我也是
It's gonna be okay, B.
一切都会变好的, B
As long as we have each other, we're both gonna be okay.
只要我们拥有彼此,我们都会没事的
Paris! Aah!
巴黎,啊
Hey, man, thanks for calling.
兄弟,谢谢你回电
Um... you gonna apologize or you waiting for me?
你先道歉还是我先道歉
'cause I don't--I don't mind going first.
因为我不介意先道歉
No, I'll go.
不,我先
Look, I'm sorry for what happened with Vanessa.
我为传给瓦内萨照片的事而抱歉
I mean, you fired a shot at me.
我是说,你打了我一枪
I fired a shot at you.
我也打了你一枪
But it was a dick move.
但这是很幼稚的行为
And I don't blame you for what happened between me and Serena.
关于我和瑟琳娜之间的事,我不怪你
Uh, well, thanks, but I didn't exactly help.
好吧,谢谢,但是我也没帮上忙
So, uh, I'm sorry for that.
所以,我也很抱歉
As for Vanessa, I mean, maybe if I told her the truth,
对于瓦内萨,我想我要告诉她真相
that photo wouldn't have hit her so hard.
好让那照片不会让她难受
That bad, huh? What'd she say?
挺糟糕的,她怎么说
Nothing, since she's not currently returning my calls.
没什么,从那以后她没有回过我的电话
But I'm--I'm about to write her
但是我会给她写一封
the world's longest and most plaintive e-mail.
这个世界上最长最哀怨的电子邮件
You trying to get her back?
你要把她追回来吗
I'm just trying to explain what happened,
我只是想解释发生了什么事
to her and--and to myself, you know?
对她也好,对自己也好,你懂的
Let me know
如果你想
if you wanna take a break from the little soul searching.
停止这种灵魂交流的时候,告诉我一声
When he took off for Prague,
当恰克前往布拉格之后
Chuck left me his little black book.
他留下了一些脏活要收拾
Oh, I-I didn't realize you and Serena were actually over.
我没想到你和瑟琳娜真的分开了
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna spend the entire summer
没错,我也不会整个暑假干坐在这里
waiting for her to figure things out. Right.
等她把事情想清楚,也是
Yeah, that, uh, that makes sense.
是的,这样也合理
Listen, I'm gonna have to pass on the little black book thing.
听着,我就不参与你那些脏活了
But, uh, you enjoy yourself. All right, man?
但希望你玩得开心,好吗
Oh, I'm sure gonna try.
我会尽力去找乐子的
Hey, Dan. I mean, bonjour!
No, you mean, au revoir.
Good-bye, Humphrey!
再见了,汉弗瑞
We're leaving! Is that Blair?
我们要走了,那是布莱尔吗
Where you guys going?
你们要去哪里
Paris. Paris? Oh, wow.
巴黎,巴黎吗,哇
Um... well, have--have fun.
那好吧,玩得开心点
Thank you. You called me. What's up?
谢谢,你打电话来有什么事吗
Oh, yeah. Um, you know,
噢,是,你知道的
just calling to talk about-- about things.
只是想聊聊一些事情
Uh, but obviously, now's not a good time.
但很明显,这不是恰当的时候
So just call me when you get back.
那等你回来的时候记得打给我
Okay. I'll miss you!
好的,我会想你的
I'll miss you, too, Humphrey!
我也会想你的,汉弗瑞
Bon vacance!
假期愉快(法语)
I'll see you in september, okay?
我们9月份再见了,好吗
Okay, sounds good.
好的,听起来不错
Okay, bye.
好,再见
No, it doesn't.
不,这并不是啥好事
Uh, come in! It's open!
进来吧,门开着呢
Hi, Dan.
你好,丹
Georgina, what are you--what are you doing back in town?
乔治娜,你回来干什么
Looking for you, actually.
其实是来找你的
I, um, I have something of yours.
我有一些属于你的东西
What? I don't--I don't remember giving you anything.
什么,我不记得我有给你任何东西
Well...
好吧
You gave me this.
你给了我这个
What?!
什么
Congratulations, daddy.
恭喜你,爸爸
He looks just like you.
他跟你长得真像
All in an instant, everything changes.
转瞬之间一切皆不同了
We leave the past behind and speed toward the unknown--
我们把过去抛诸身后,然后全速前进
our future.
未知的未来
We set out for far-off places and try to find ourselves...
我们整装远行,去寻找自我
or try to lose ourselves
或者是,迷失自我
exploring pleasures closer to home.
只在家门寻欢
The problems start when we refuse to let change happen
当我们拒绝接受改变,重拾旧恶习时
and cling to old habits.
问题就接踵而来
Dekuji, ladies.
谢谢,小妞们
A velvet revolution indeed.
你们真是仙女儿般勾人
Hey. Look, you don't-- you don't need to get rough.
嘿,听着,你不需要太粗鲁
Okay, I've got lots of money. I'm Chuck Bass.
好,我有很多钱,我是恰克?拜斯
Come on. Come on. Not that. Not that.
好,好,不要拿那个,不要拿那个
Just let me keep the box. Take me to a bank.
把这个盒子留下,带我去银行
I will give you the money.
我会给你钱
Just let me keep the box!
把盒子留下来
But if we hold on to the past too tight,
但如果我们沉溺于过去无法自拔
the future may never come,
便永远无法开始新的生活
until death do its part.
直到死神翩然而至
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
cleanse [klenz]

想一想再看

vt. 使 ... 清洁,净化,使 ... 纯洁

 
ignorance ['ignərəns]

想一想再看

n. 无知

联想记忆
elite [ei'li:t]

想一想再看

n. 精华,精锐,中坚份子

联想记忆
chapel ['tʃæpəl]

想一想再看

n. 小礼拜堂,礼拜仪式,私人祈祷处,唱诗班,印刷厂工会

联想记忆
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
explode [iks'pləud]

想一想再看

vt. 爆炸,驳倒
vi. 爆炸,爆发(感情)

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。