Don't forget to breathe. He won't. I won't.
保持呼吸。他不会的,我不会的
Congratulations. You're officially the creepiest person I've ever met.
恭喜。我正式封你为超级大怪咖。
I don't...I don't feel so good.
我,我感觉不好
Get away from me, creep.
别靠近我,怪咖
Have we got a problem? Are you ok?
怎么回事?你没事吧
All units, all units, code 99. 417 in progress, Starling Aquarium. All available units...
各部门请注意,发生袭警事件,呼叫救护车。有持枪者在斯特林水族馆,各部门...
This just came over the police frequency.
警方频道刚播的
I hacked the aquarium security system to get a better look.
我黑进了水族馆的安保系统,能看得更清楚。
Bystanders said they saw him pop some green and black pills...
围观者看见他吃过黑色和绿色的药
There's a lunatic high on Vertigo who's taking hostages, and you're making... making tea.
有个服用致幻剂嗨过头的家伙,劫持了人质,你却在...泡茶
They're medicinal herbs from the island. They counter balance the effects of certain drugs and poisons.
那是我从岛上带来的草药,有解毒功效
They should counteract the effects of Vertigo.
应该可以解致幻剂的毒
And you aren't going to... What? You know...
你不想...什么?你懂的...
My sister got high on this garbage. Could have killed someone.
我妹妹服食过那破玩意儿,差点闹出人命。
She didn't deserve an arrow in the heart.
但她罪不至死
This guy didn't fail the city. The city failed him. And so did I.
那家伙也没辜负了这座城市。是这座城市辜负了他。我也辜负了他
What's happening now isn't your fault. You didn't make him take drugs.
这不是你的错。你又没逼他吸毒。
No, but I did fail to put the Count in a grave so deep that he couldn't come back and hurt anyone again.
是,可我没干掉伯爵,要不他也不能再害人
You caught him. They locked him up.
你抓到他了,他也被关起来了
And now the city is on fire! So clearly, it wasn't the right decision.
现在这座城市在水深火热中。很显然,只把他抓起来是不够的
Get in touch with Diggle. With the security feed out, I'm going need a second set of eyes at the aquarium.
和狄格尔联系。安全起见,我需要有人在水族馆帮我望风。