Glad I caught you stateside.
你回国时能见上面,真高兴
Just barely. I leave in two days for Pyongyang.
可不,两天后我要去平壤
Isn't that classified?
这不是秘密吗
I figure an old army buy can keep a secret. I was glad to get your call.
老战友肯定会为我保密的。很高兴接到你的电话
Lyla, that's not why I called.
莱拉,我打给你不是因为这个。
There's something else you'd like me to do for you, then.
那你是要我帮你忙咯
Well, actually, I think there's something I can do for you.
实际上,是我要帮你
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Deadshot is on Argus' most wanted list.
我快陷入孤立无援之地了,我想死亡射手是Argus的头号通缉犯
What do you know about him?
你掌握了些什么
Well, his name, for starters. Floyd Lawton.
第一,他叫弗洛伊德·罗通
We don't even have that. Where'd you get it?
我们都没查到呢,你怎么知道的
Same place I got this. This is everything you need to locate who's giving Deadshot his targets.
我还有这东西。这里面的信息能查出死亡射手的幕后指使
What's your interest in this?
你为什么对这事上心
Lawton came up in connection with some things I'm working on.
罗通跟我在做的一些事有关
I thought you were the right person to pass it off to.
我觉得这些信息给你最合适
I remember you being a better liar than that, Johnny.
你以前说谎可没这么差劲,约翰。
Listen, Lyla, Lawton is a very dangerous man.
莱拉,罗通是危险分子
And your people are the most qualified to take him down. It's that simple.
你们才有能力把他绳之以法。就这么简单
Nothing in our business is simple.
我们的工作从不简单。