You come to ask for my help again, Mr. Lance?
又需要我帮什么吗,兰斯先生
Eric Messner? Who?
埃里克·梅斯纳吗?谁
He's a zoning commissioner for Starling City. A notoriously corrupt one, at that.
斯特林市城区规划委员,而且是出了名的腐败
Missing ten grand. You paid it to him to skip the inspection of your nightclub.
那失踪的一万元,就是你贿赂他免于检查你们俱乐部。
Why'd you do that, Merlyn? What didn't you want him to find?
为什么这么做,梅林?有什么你不想让他发现的
We got nothing to hide here.
这里没什么要隐藏的
Great. Then let's just take a little look around.
好,那我四处转转
Absolutely. When you come back with a search warrant.
没问题。但必须有搜查令
Are you sure this is how you want to play this? Apparently.
你确定要这么来?当然
Doesn't my daughter know how to pick 'em.
我女儿还真会挑人
Stop laughing at me! Shut up! Shut up!
不许笑我!闭嘴!别吵!
Stop! I don't want to hurt you. I'm here to help you.
站住,我不想伤害你,我是来帮你的。