No way
怎么可能
Thank you. What?
谢谢你 什么
Relax. They can't see us or hear us
放松 他们看不见也听不见我们
We're like virtual and stuff?
我们 是虚拟成像之类的吗
Yep
对头
You mean they won't feel this?
你的意思是他们感觉不到 这个
Don't embarrass yourself, Templeton
别把自己当个智障好吗 坦普尔顿
I can still see you
我还是能看见你的
So this is where babies come from?
所以宝宝们都是从这来的吗
Where'd you think, the cabbage patch?
不然呢 装白菜的篓子吗
Magic fairies?
魔法童话吗
No, my parents told me that
不 我爸妈告诉我说
What? Ugh, no. That's disgusting
什么 呃 不 那太恶心了
Yeah, it didn't sound right to me either
对啊 我也觉得不对劲
I can't believe my parents didn't tell me about this
我不敢相信我爸妈没告诉过我这个
If people knew where babies really came from
如果人们知道了宝宝们真正从哪来的
they'd never have one
他们就不会想要宝宝了
Same thing with hot dogs by the way
顺便一提 热狗也是一样的道理
Going upsies!
电梯上行
So how come I don't remember this place?
我为什么不记得这个地方
Oh you did
哦 你当然记得
But after normal babies get their pacifiers taken away
但是当普通宝宝拿到他们的奶嘴后
You forget all about baby corp
就会忘掉宝宝集团的一切
How come you're not normal?
你怎么不是一般的宝宝
A few of us, the best of the best
我们的一少部分 精英中的精英
Are selected for the
被选中来完成
For the ultimate honor
来完成至高的荣誉
Upper management
高层管理部门