So my mission is to find out what this new puppy is
所以 我的任务 就是弄清这个新狗种是什么
So you're like on a spy mission? Cool!
你就像 在执行一项间谍工作吗 好酷
Yes! Cool! And if when I succeed, I'll become a baby corp legend
对 非常酷 并且如果我成功了 我就会成为一个宝宝集团的传奇
Like super big boss baby mega boss baby
像超级大老板宝宝 巨老板宝宝
Seriously big boss baby
真的很大老板宝宝
And him
还有他
Whoa, now that's a big fat baby
哇 那可真是个大胖宝宝
No, that's big fat boss baby
不 那是大胖老板宝宝
This is super colossal big fat boss baby
这位是超级无比大胖老板宝宝
He was the youngest chief executive infant in the history of the company
他曾经是公司历史上最年轻的执行总裁宝宝
Was? What happened to him?
曾经 他怎么了
Retired years ago
多年前退休了
But I still try and live up to his legend
但我仍想试着达到他的高度
In every situation I ask myself wwscbfbbd "Wwscbfbbd?" What would super colossal big fat boss baby do?
无论何时 我都会问自己 超级无比大胖老板宝宝会怎么做
So that's all you get? Your picture on the wall?
你就只能得到这些吗 就把你的照片挂墙上
Come here!
快来这
I'll get a promotion
我会升职
The corner office
这是角落的办公室
With my own private potty
还有我独占的马桶
So when you're done you're coming back here?
所以你完事后要回这来吗
Asap, Tim
越快越好 坦普尔顿
I'm not a family man, I belong behind a desk
我不适合生活在家庭里 我属于办公桌
That's awesome! I know, right?
那太棒了 我知道 对吗