Put them down.
把枪放下
If you have a grievance, you may take it up with my superiors
如果你有不满 可以去找我的上级
Your superiors. Who the hell are they?
你的上级那是谁
A joint venture between Stark Industries and the federal government
斯塔克工业和联邦政府的合营企业
the Department of Damage Control will oversee the collection and storage of alien and other exotic materials
损害控制局将监督外星和其他外来物质的收集和存储
Now the assholes who made this mess are paid to clean it up
那个搞出烂摊子的混蛋现在又要收钱收拾残局
Yeah, it's all rigged
是啊 都是内部交易
Experts estimate there are over 1500 tons of exotic material scattered throughout the tristate area
据专家估计整个三州地区散落了超过1500吨的外来物质
Hey chief!
老大
We still have another load from yesterday
我们还有一车昨天的货
We're supposed to turn this in, right?
我们得上交的是吧
I ain't hauling it. It's too bad
我可不去送 太可惜了
We could have made some cool stuff from all that alien junk
我们可以用那些外星玩意做不少好玩的
I tell you what
这样吧
Let's keep it
我们不交了
The world's changing
这世界在变
It's time we change too
我们也该变变了