I'm sorry, what did you say?
不好意思 你说什么
I said no, she's not an hysteric
我说不 她没有癔病
She's a highly intelligent woman of rare perception
她是个非常聪明的女人 有着少见的洞察力
My wife sees terror in an orange pip
我妻子从桔核里看出了恐惧
Your wife can see worlds where noone else can see anything of value whatsoever
你的妻子能在旁人看不见任何价值的地方看出很多东西
Can she really?
真的吗
And how do you "Deduce" that, Mr Holmes?
那你是如何"推理"出来的呢 福尔摩斯先生
She married you
她嫁给了你
I assume she was capable of finding a reason
我想她一定有个合理的理由
I'll do my best to save your life tonight
今晚我会尽力保护你的安全
but first it would help
但如果你能解释一下
if you would explain your connection to the Ricoletti case
你和瑞克莱蒂一案的关系会大有帮助
Ricoletti?
瑞克莱蒂
Yes. In detail, please
是的 拜托具体些
I've never heard of her
我从没听说过她
Interesting, I didn't mention she was a woman
有意思 我没说瑞克莱蒂是个女人
We'll show ourselves out, I hope to see you again in the morning
我们告辞了 希望明早能再见到你
You will not
不会的
Then sadly I shall be solving your murder. Good day
那真不幸我就得破你的谋杀案了 日安
Well, you tried
你尽力了
Will you see that Lady Carmichael receives this. Thank you
请把这个交给卡迈克夫人 谢谢
Good afternoon. Certainly, sir
再见 没问题 先生
What was that?
那是什么
Lady Carmichael will sleep alone tonight upon the pretence of a violent headache
卡迈克夫人今晚单独睡 假装头痛难忍
All the doors and windows of the house will be locked
整个宅子的门窗都要紧锁