I've got a lot of work to do.
我有很多工作要做。
But first... Can not do it. Can not do it.
但首先...忍不住啊。实在忍不住。
Can you please turn that off, Max? I'm starting to feel a little dizzy...
你能把那个关掉吗,麦克斯?我都开始觉得头晕了...
And I can't fall on the floor, 'cause I might stick to it.
我可不能晕倒在这地上,可能会被不明液体黏住。
You don't have to do this!
你没必要干这种工作!
Just call Han and apologize, and we can get outta here before the syphilis sets in.
快打电话给阿憨道歉,然后在梅毒攻击前咱们赶紧闪人。
No, he said some really hurtful things to me,
不要,他对我说了一些很伤人的话,
and I'd rather stay here and work for Oleg and Alexis.
我宁愿待在这里为奥列格和阿丽西斯工作。
At least I'll have my dignity.
至少我的尊严还在。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go climb the sperm-ship enterprise.
容许我先失陪了,我得爬上精床探险号。
Let me just get these curtains open so I can see better.
先把窗帘拉开,好让我能看清楚这里。
Seeing better? Is that the way to go?
看清楚点?这不太对吧?
I'm walking on a water bed.
我走在一张水床上。
This is harder than it looks.
这比想象中的要难啊。
How many times has that been said on this bed?
这句话不知道在这张床上说过多少遍了?
Oh, my heel! I swallowed! I accidentally swallowed.
我的鞋跟!我咽下去了!我不小心咽下去了。
You know that's been said.
这句话肯定也常有人说。