Let's go. Bring in the waitress extras.
来吧,叫服务员临演出来。
Ooh, I love these uniforms!
我好喜欢这制服啊!
I feel like Brenda from 90210 when she was dressed as that '50s waitress at the Peach Pit.
感觉像《飞越比佛利》里的布兰达在核桃餐厅里打扮成50年代女服务员的样子。
Well, when we're the big stars of funk and skank, we won't have to wear any uniforms.
等我们成为巨星"街妹与骚妹"的时候,我们就不用穿任何制服了。
But wait, aren't funk and skank cops?
等等,"街妹与骚妹"不是警察吗?
Uh, no, they're hookers.
不是,她们是妓女。
How about a compromise? Cops by day, prostitutes by night? You know, copstitutes.
折衷一下吧?白天是警察,晚上是妓女如何?所谓的警妓合一嘛。
Either way, we're New York's finest.
反正这俩行当,我们都是纽约最强的。
Okay, everybody, ready! Here we go.
好了,大家准备,开始吧。
Look at Earl over there. Good luck, Earl!
你看厄尔。厄尔,祝你好运!
Camera on the door. Scene eight, take one. And action! Shooter comes in.
镜头对准门口,第八幕,第一次拍摄。开拍,杀手走进来。
And cut! Good! Reset.
结束,很好,复位。
Earl, that was inspiring. I hope everyone who sees you goes out and ignores a crime.
厄尔,太激励人心了。希望大家看完后,都能对罪案袖手旁观。
It was like that scene was about the cash register guy.
刚才那一幕,感觉你这收银员才是主角。
You really brought something extra. I smell an Emmy.
你为这幕戏带来更多内涵。我有闻到艾美奖的味道哦。
Oh, that's weed.
纯粹是大麻味而已。
Hi. Sorry we haven't gotten to you guys yet.
抱歉,让你们等着我们拍摄了。
Why don't you hang out in the office? I hear there's good sushi. You look pretty.
你们何不去办公室里休息呢?听说里面准备了上好寿司呢。你看起来好漂亮。
I think the director kinda likes me.
导演好像对我有意思呢。
Well, I don't know about him, but his penis does.
心我不知道,但他的鸡鸡肯定对你有意思。
Okay, camera on the door.
好了,镜头对准门口。
Scene eight, take two. And action! Shooter comes in.
第八幕,第二次拍摄。开拍,杀手进门。
Bang! Bang! Cut! Excuse me, how did you get through?
呯,呯!停!抱歉,你是怎么进来的?
Oh, please. I once got through the Berlin wall.
拜托。柏林墙老娘都翻过来了。
You think two kids with walkietalkies can stop me?
两个拿着无线对讲机的娃能挡得住我吗?