Oleg, I'm kind of getting used to this look now.
奥列格,我都开始习惯你这打扮了。
You kind of look like Bin Laden's ghost.
你看起来就像本·拉登的鬼魂。
Good night, girls. I'm going to go over and spend the night at Sophie's.
晚安,女孩们。我要去苏菲家过夜了。
No, maybe not.
还是别去吧。
Why would you say that?
你为何这么说?
Because she can't stop herself.
因为她这人废话多。
It's just, she might like a little space sometimes.
只是她有时候也会想要私人空间吧。
She needs space? Did she say that?
她想要私人空间?她说的吗?
Not in so many words.
也不是这么说的啦。
No, those were the words. Look, Sophie loves having you around.
她就是这么说的啊。苏菲很喜欢有你的陪伴。
It's just, she told us that you're getting a little too comfortable there
只是她说她觉得你有点越来越没自觉,不懂分寸,
when she came over to sell all your stuff at our yard sale. I know how that sounds...
这些是她在拿你东西给我们拍卖的时候说的。我知道这话听了有点...
And yet, you keep going.
但你还是说个不停...
Oleg, Sophie is just feeling a little smothered.
奥列格,苏菲只是觉得有点要窒息了。
She feels smothered? Have you ever tried motorboating those cans of hers?
她还觉得快窒息呢?你试过跟她的胸器玩"泰胸压脸"吗?
Once, but I was very drunk at the time.
有过一次,但那次是我喝太醉了。