Honey, look. Look, some customers. Hey, cool guys!
宝贝,你们看。有客人。帅哥们!
Come over here and eat something from the girls' soft opening!
快过来这两姑娘的"软"开幕里吃点东西!
That is so not the way I would've gone, but I'll take it.
完全不是我计划中的广告方式,但这客人我也接受了。
Hello, hello. What have we got here?
你们好呀。你们这里有什么呢?
Welcome to Max's Homemade Cupcakes.
欢迎来到麦克斯自制小蛋糕。
In England we call 'em "fairy cakes."
在英国我们叫它"仙女蛋糕"。
Fairy cakes? Damn it. Why are the hot one's always gay?
叫这"仙女蛋糕"?我靠。为什么帅哥永远是基?
Here you go darling, give us the whole lot.
给,宝贝,整盘给我们吧。
Oh, my God! A black American Express card?
我的天啊!美国运通黑卡?
I haven't held a black one in my hands in years.
我手里多久没有握着黑的了啊。
I would've guessed you hadn't held a black one ever.
我还以为你从没手握过"黑"的人呢。
Sorry, it's our first night. Cash only.
抱歉,今晚刚开张。只收现金。
Oh, wow. He is really out of it. What is he on?
他感觉都嗑傻了啊。他嗑啥了?
Besides me later? Do not know, but am jealous.
等会就是上我啦?不知道磕了啥,但好嫉妒啊。
And now I'm really jealous.
我现在真的超嫉妒他啊。
I'm sure he'll be fine.
他没事的。
Oh, I'd say he's more than fine. I'd say he's my next boyfriend.
我觉得他不只是很棒啊。他必须是我下一个男朋友啊。
Roland, mate, wake up. He's not breathing.
罗兰,兄弟,醒醒啊。他停止呼吸了。
I can't wake him, call 911! Call 911!
叫不醒他,快叫救护车!叫救护车啊!
Let's all just calm down. I have seen this happen a lot.
大家冷静一下好吗。这种场面我见多了。
One summer I had a part-time job as a lifeguard at a crack house. He'll come to in a second.
有年暑假我去打工去吸毒所当紧急救护员。他很快就会醒来了。
He's dead. Called that wrong.
他死了。预言错了。