And he hit right here before he fell.
摔倒之前,他的头撞到了这里。
And as he fell, he looked up at me and smiled. Content. Peaceful.
而摔倒时,他抬头看着我微笑。一脸满足和平静。
That'll be $7, cash only.
多谢,7块钱,只收现金。
Mira, can you break a 50?
老妹,给你一张50的,能破开吗?
Max! Yeah, what do you need? Change for a 50.
麦克斯!什么事?一张50块,给人找钱。
Got it. I mean, why, God, why?
好的。我是说,"好"可惜呀。
Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door.
敲呀敲,敲开天堂之门。
Ten, ten, ten, ten. Heaven's door.
给你四张10块。敲开金钱之门。
Max, we're almost sold out in here. I need more cupcakes from the kitchen.
麦克斯,这里的小蛋糕快卖完了。你去厨房多拿点过来。
Got it. I'll come right in. Earl?
好的。我马上回来。厄尔?
Same split as before. 30 cents on every dollar you sell.
分成跟以前一样啊。我七你三。
What a waste. You know how much money we could make if we sold pot?
真是白费劲。你知道如果我们卖大麻能挣多少钱吗?
Oh, you want in on that too? Same split.
那个你也想加入呀?分成照旧哦。