Well, we've asked everyone we know, and now I'm depressed, because this is everyone we know.
我们问过所有认识的了,问完我好伤感,因为这些人就是我们所有认识的人。
Let's start asking people in the diner. We need to find it a place to live.
开始问餐厅里的人吧。我们得为它找个家。
Why? Why can't it live right here in my arm in between my hot and naturals?
为什么?为什么它不能住在我怀里,睡在我天然火辣胸器之间?
Kitty. Kitty. Kitty-kitty-kitty.
喵喵。喵喵。喵喵喵喵喵喵。
I have to admit, that does feel kind of good.
我得承认,感觉是挺爽的。
Excuse me. I overheard you two asking people if they want a cat, and I'd really love one.
打扰一下。我听到了你们在问人有没兴趣收留猫,我真的很想要一只。
Really? Well, we have your cat.
真的吗?我们正好有一只。
Whoa. Whoa. Not so fast. I got a couple of questions first.
等等。等等。别着急。我得先问几个问题。
Do you smoke? Yes. Drink? Yes. Prescription drugs. Occasionally.
你抽烟吗?抽。你喝酒吗?喝。处方药呢。偶尔。
Forget the cat. Will you take me home?
别管喵星人了。带我回家吧?