Let's go! In less than five minutes, it went from 24 to 31,
走吧!在刚才的五分钟里,就从24只变成了31只,
and I saw two cats in the corner doing it doggie style.
我还看到两只喵星人在角落用"狗"爬式做爱呢。
So in two months, we could be looking at 50 cats.
再过两个月,估计就能突破50只喵星人了。
Max, you can't get pregnant doggie style. Right?
麦克斯,用狗爬式不会怀孕啦。对吧?
We can't go back in. There's so much hair in there, I saw a cat using a lint roller.
我们不能进去了。里面毛掉得满坑满谷,我看见一只喵星人在用粘毛刷呢
Okay, but if we don't leave her here, we only have one other option.
好吧,但如果不把她留在这里,我们就只剩一条路了。
No, kitty is not going to a shelter.
不行,不许送喵喵去收容所。
Why? Lots of cats get adopted and end up in beautiful homes.
为什么?很多猫都被人收养,然后住进一个漂亮的家。
Look, I didn't want to say this, but she's not pretty enough.
我不想说出口,但她不够漂亮。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
She's not pretty enough.
她不够漂亮。
Come on, she doesn't have classic good looks, but she's adorkable.
别这样,虽然她没有经典的美猫脸,但也呆萌呆萌的啊。
We cannot take her to a shelter. She'll die there.
我们不能送她进动物收容所。她会死在里面。
And, yeah, everyone says they want one with a nice personality,
而且虽然大家都说想要性格好的,
but they really just want a hot, sexy, young kitten who still gets excited about balls in her face.
但真正想要的还是性感热辣"小野猫",看到球在面前还会很兴奋的那种。
Everything okay, ladies?
姑娘们,一切还好吗?
No, everything is far from okay. My boots are now UGGs, thanks to all the cat hair in there.
不,一点都不好。我的皮靴变雪地靴了,真的谢谢你里面漫天飞舞的猫毛。
Ow! Stop it! Sorry, that's Gina. She's bipolar, and she refuses to take her meds. Ow! Ow! Stop it, Gina!
不许抓!抱歉,是娜娜。她有躁郁症,而且还不愿意吃药。快停手!娜娜!
I'm sorry, Catherine. This isn't gonna work out.
凯瑟琳,对不起了。这事情看来是不行了。
It's nothing personal. It's just that you're crazy.
其实不是你不好。只是你是个疯子。
Truly, I'm heartbroken. I already have a name picked out for her. Veronica two.
我真的好心碎啊。我都替她取好名字了呢。薇薇二号。
Ow! Stop it! I got to go! Who wants treat?
停下!我得先进去了!谁想吃猫零食?
Um, just so we all know, Veronica one committed suicide, right?
我就确认一下,薇薇一号是自杀的,对吧?
Kitty, we're gonna find you a nice home.
喵喵,我们会给你找户好人家。