Want a cat? Free cat? Want a cat?
想养只喵星人吗?要免费喵星人吗?想养只喵星人吗?
You are going to love it here. Park Slope is like the Beverly Hills of Brooklyn.
你一定会爱上这里的。公园坡区就像是布鲁克林的比佛利山庄。
Here comes a good one.
貌似来了个有钱人。
Hey. Want a cat. Excuse me? Cat?
想养只喵星人吗。你刚说什么?喵星人?
Yeah, I'll take some crack.
好,给我来点可卡因。
She said "cat." We're looking for a nice home for a cat.
她说的是"喵星人"。我们在为猫找一个完美的家。
Oh, so no crack. No.
所以不是可卡因。不是。
Well, why would I want a cat? I'm a crackhead.
我干嘛要养一只猫?老子爱的是嗑药好吗。
Well, kitty, as hard as this is, I think it's time to let you back out there into the world.
小喵喵,虽然这个决定很艰难,我觉得是时候让你重回这个世界的怀抱了。
At least we leave you in a rich neighborhood. You'll have a better shot at life.
至少我们把你放在一个有钱人的住宅区。让你新生活的起点更高。
Max, you are okay with this?
麦克斯,你真的狠得下心吗?
Well, I was more okay when I did this with my cousin's baby. There you go.
我当初把我亲戚家的熊孩子扔在街上时,比现在还狠得下心。你自由了。
Oh, yeah. Move him to the next house. South-facing sun. Pre-war building. She'll love it.
对,把她放到隔壁房子。朝南向阳,还是战前风格建筑。她肯定会喜欢的。
There you go. You live in Park Slope now.
走吧。你现在住公园坡区。
You can adopt an African baby and wheel it around in a $900 stroller.
这里的人喜欢收养一个非洲宝宝,然后把它放在价值900块的婴儿车里到处晃悠。
Can you believe that was my plan "B"?
你怎么知道这是我的后备计划?
Run! Run away. Go. Ah, screw it. She lives here now.
走!快走开。走吧。算了,她现在就住这里。
Look. They have a piano. You can make videos.
瞧。这家人有台钢琴耶。你可以录玩钢琴的视频。
You'll be a Youtube star. Bye, kitty.
你肯定会成为网上红猫。再见了,小喵喵。
Wow, I'm shocked you didn't stop me.
我真惊讶你居然没拦着我
Stop you? If I had known that was option, I would have had you stuff me in there.
拦着你?如果我早知道可以这样,我会让你把我扔到那房子里面。