I have a gift for you.
我有份礼物要送你。
No way! No way!
不可能!不可能!
Oh, yeah, it's Jinxy.
对,就是金科希。
It's Nancy. Jinxy was her slave name.
是南希。金科希是她的奴隶名。
Oh, Nancy, I missed you. I missed you so much.
南希,我想死你了。我超级超级想你。
What did you do? How did you get her?
你做了什么?你是怎么拿回她的?
Well, it was really complicated.
情况有点复杂。
I went to their apartment, and I said, "You don't love that cat."
我去他们家,跟他们说,"你们根本不爱那只猫"。
And they said, "You're right. Take it."
于是他们说,"你说得对。送你吧。"
Oh, my God! Is this what happiness feels like?
天啊!这就是幸福的感觉吗?
So what made you change your mind?
是什么让你改变了主意?
Because two years ago I was outside your door, saying, "Hello. Hello."
因为两年前,我也是在你家门外,说着"哈喽,哈喽。"
And you let me in, and it changed my life.
你让我进门,改变了我的生活。
That's kind of different, though, because I didn't want to let you in, and I did want to let the cat in.
有点不一样啦,因为当时我并不想让你进来,而我是真心想让喵星人进来。
But you did let me in. You let me in, and you gave me food and shelter and love.
但你还是让我进来了呀。你放我进来,给我食物,给我住处和爱。
Not the way I wanted to give to the cat.
我想给小喵喵的可要"深刻"得多。
Max, are you trying to equate a person's love with a cat's love?
麦克斯,你想把人的爱与对猫的爱划上等号吗、
Not really. A cat's love is eternal.
其实不一样。对喵星人的爱是永恒的。
Hey, girls. I'm heading over to the bodega salad bar.
姑娘们。我要去杂货店沙拉吧。
They just added hot ribs and a sneeze guard. You need anything?
他们上新菜单了,有麻辣排骨和防鼻息食品罩。你们俩需要点什么吗?
Sophie, we got the cat back. She was in a house where she wasn't wanted.
苏菲,我们把喵星人带回来了。她的主人根本不想养她。
Oh, yeah. That is so Nancy.
是吗。跟南希的遭遇一样啊。
Sophie, do you want to see the cat?
苏菲,你想见那只猫吗?
She's in the apartment?
她现在在你们家里吗?
No, no, no. No, no. I can't see her right now! It's too much!
不,不,不。不要。我现在不能见她!超出我的承受范围了!
I'm happy for you, Nancy! But I can't do this right now!
南希,我为你感到高兴!但我死也不会跟你道歉的!
Wait, where did the cat go?
等下,猫咪去哪里了?
Oh, no, Chestnut. I left the back door open.
天啊,栗宝。我没关后门。
Oh, my God. Look. She's on top of Chestnut. They like each other.
天啊,快看。她躺在栗宝的背上。他们喜欢彼此。
Why wouldn't they? She's a foxy redhead, and he's a stud. You did the right thing.
肯定会喜欢啊。她是性感的红法妞,而他是一头种马。你做了件好事。
Kitty, kitty. Kitty-kitty-kitty.
喵喵,喵喵,喵喵喵喵喵喵。
Why do I like that so much?
我为什么这么喜欢这种感觉呀?
'cause something with boobs is touching you?
因为被有咪咪的人碰了吗。