Jinxy! Jinxy!
金科希!金科希!
Jinxy, come on, girl.
金科希,快出来,小可爱。
Look, I said on the phone, this area is where we randomly spotted her.
我在电话中有说过,我们曾意外在这一带看到过她。
I wonder how Jinxy got all the way to Park Slope.
奇怪,金科希怎么会大老远来到公园坡区。
Just wait. She's here, I promise. Jinxy! Jinxy!
等着。我保证她就在这。金科希!金科希!
Nancy. Nancy! Nancy! Nancy! Nancy! Come on, Nancy!
南希。南希!南希!南希!南希!快出来,南希!
Nancy, it's Sophie! I'm here to apologize!
南希,我是苏菲!我来跟你道歉了!
Um, what's happening?
这又是玩的哪一出?
Oh, my God. It's Nancy. I mean, Jinxy. I mean, kitty.
天啊,南希真出来了。我是说金科希。就是小喵喵啦。
Hello. Hello. Hi, baby. Kitty, kitty. Kitty-kitty-kitty.
哈喽。哈喽。小宝贝。喵喵,喵喵。喵喵喵喵喵喵。
What she's doing, they like it. I know, because I liked it.
猫咪都喜欢被这么拍。我懂,因为我也很喜欢。
Anyway, we found your cat. Isn't that great?
总之,我们找到了你的猫。皆大欢喜了吧?
Actually, she's my boyfriend's cat.
其实她是我男朋友的猫。
I'm keeping her.
我要留下她。
Max, just close your eyes and look away, like you do whenever those people ask you if you have a minute to save the earth.
麦克斯,把眼睛闭上转过头去,就像每次有人问你有没有时间听他们拯救地球的大道理一样。
Just stick it in here.
把它扔里面就行。
"Just stick it in here"? That's what I say when my hand gets tired.
"把它扔里面就行"?每次我手累了时,我都这么说。