Maxy. Maxy. Maxy, Maxy, Maxy. Now do me.
麦麦,麦麦。麦麦,麦麦,小麦麦。现在换你拍我。
First of all, I own the diner now. Secondly, don't ever do that again.
首先,现在餐厅归我了。其次,再也别做这事。
I guess I'll just have to spank myself.
看来我只能孤屁自打了。
No surprise there.
必须得。
I hope you're happy. I found Jinxy's owners on Facebook.
现在你开心啦。我在脸书上找到了金科希的主人。
Not one pic of kitty, not even a status update saying, "We found our cat."
里面连一张小喵喵的照片都没有,甚至找到猫了也不更新状态说"我们找到我们的猫了"。
But she is more than willing to talk about her Reverse French Manicure and posts pictures of a meal.
相比之下她更喜欢在上面谈论她的法式美甲,而且还上传食物的照片。
I know she's gonna make herself throw up later.
不过她等下肯定会抠喉咙吐出来的。
Come on, Max. There's got to be one photo of kitty.
别这样嘛,麦克斯。肯定会有小喵喵的照片。
You found one?
你找到了吗?
No, that manicure is heaven.
没有,但那美甲真漂亮。
Max, photos or not, we need to focus on the fact that the cat is back with the guy who loves her.
麦克斯,不管有没有照片,我们都得面对事实,那只猫已经回到了爱她的人身边。
The guy who loves her? He doesn't love kitty.
爱她的人?他才不爱小喵喵呢。
If he did, why aren't there any pictures of her at his first wedding?
如果他爱她的话,为什么他第一次结婚小喵喵都没合照到?
What, he couldn't spring for a cat tuxedo? They're, like, 20 bucks.
干嘛,难道他买不起猫咪穿的西服吗?也就20块钱而已。
I know because I have one on my garden gnome.
我知道价格,是因为我给我的花园矮人买过。
This is not a loving home. Pics, or it didn't happen.
这不是一个有爱的家。无图无真相。
Okay, Max. Okay, just say it. I put the cat in an abusive home.
好吧,麦克斯,你何不直接说。我把猫扔去了一个虐待家庭。
You put the cat in an abusive home.
你把猫扔去了一个虐待家庭。