Not any of the new weapons, plasma bomb, neutron bomb, earth penetrating bomb.
不再用任何的新式武器,等离子炸弹,中子炸弹,钻地炸弹
Do you mind letting me rummage through my purse myself? Thank you, thank you.
你介意我自己翻出钱包吗?谢谢你,谢谢你
I seem to remember a secret compartment somewhere. It's a trick purse.
我似乎记得放在一个隐秘的夹层里了,是个会耍把戏的钱包
I brought it, pink, sequins, especially for this demonstration and now it's fooling me, the hiding place has disappeared.
我带着它,粉色,有亮片的,尤其符合示威的主题,现在它开始作弄我了,不在藏的地方
Let me try again. Okay, it's not on this side.
再让我找找。好吧,不在这一边
Let's try upside down, backwards, unzipped.
把包倒过来看看,拉链拉开
Voila! Here it is, my ID.'
瞧!就在这儿,这是我的身份证
And so I was charged with 'stationary demo in a restricted zone, White House sidewalk'
因此我被控以"在白宫前的步行道禁止区域进行示威"
and let go to appear in court for trial or else a warrant will be issued for me, a wanted felon throughout the United States.
让我去法院接受审判,或是让家人来保释,我这个全美通缉的重刑犯
The twenty four women, twenty five counting, a girl caught up in the fun, her mother took her away, balled out everybody.
24个女人,25个,其中有个看热闹的女孩被抓了进来,她的母亲把她带走了,也把大家保了出去
The freed women waited for one another, made sure no one left behind
获释的女人们一个等着一个,确保没人被落下
'Where's the nearest bus stop?' 'No buses.'
"最近的车站在哪儿?" "这儿没车"
'Where's the subway?' 'Far, you ladies don't want to walk there, dangerous.'
"地铁呢?" "很远,你们这些女士不会想走着去的,很危险"
'Will you please call us a taxi? Six taxis?'
"你能帮我们叫出租车吗?要六辆?"
'Cabs won't come out here ma'am.
"出租车不会来这儿的,女士
Please clear the waiting area.
麻烦离开等待区
Leave the waiting area immediately.'
马上离开这里"