And we are all bound together by the common bonds of love, loyalty, and affection that make our country into a wonderful home.
以爱为名,心怀诚意,我们彼此相连,互相怜惜,也正因如此,我们的国家辉煌灿烂。
Together, we give thanks for the loved ones who grace our life and for the heroes who protect our nation.
让我们一同感谢爱人,是他们将我们的生命装点的绚烂多彩;让我们一同感恩英雄,是他们在保卫着我们伟大的祖国。
And we ask for God's continued blessing on this magnificent land.
我们祈求上帝继续眷顾这片神奇的土地:
Our country is doing very well. Our stock market has hit a new all-time high.
这方热土如今国泰民安,股市再创新高,
Unemployment is at a 17-year low.
失业率至17年来最低,
We have created five and a half trillion dollars worth of values.
创造了5.5万亿美元的价值。
We are doing something very special. People are feeling it.
举措史无前例,人民有目共睹,
The enthusiasm in this country has never been higher.
国内热情高涨、前所未有。
We are very, very happy on this Thanksgiving Day.
这个感恩节,我们喜不自胜。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America.
谢谢大家,愿上帝保佑大家,保佑美国。