Harry skinned the Shrivelfig as fast as he could and flung it back across the table at Malfoy without speaking.
哈利尽快剥好无花果的皮,隔着桌子扔给马尔福,一句话也不说。
Malfoy was smirking more broadly than ever.
马尔福笑得越发带有恶意。
'Seen your pal Hagrid lately?' he asked them quietly.
“最近看到你们的伙伴海格了吗?”他安静地问他们。
'None of your business,' said Ron jerkily, without looking up.
“这不干你的事。”罗恩急促地说,头都没抬。
'I'm afraid he won't be a teacher much longer,' said Malfoy, in a tone of mock sorrow. 'Father's not very happy about my injury —'
“恐怕他再也不能当教师了,”马尔福假装忧愁地说,“我爸对我受伤很不高兴——”
'Keep talking, Malfoy, and I'll give you a real injury,' snarled Ron.
“说下去,马尔福,我要给你一下真格的。”罗恩咆哮道。
'—he's complained to the school governors. And to the Ministry of Magic.
“——他已经向学校主管人员投诉了。还向魔法部投诉了。
Father's got a lot of influence, you know.
我爸可是有影响的人,你们知道的。
And a lasting injury like this —' he gave a huge, fake sigh, 'who knows if my arm'll ever be the same again?'
而且像这样一种老也不好的刨伤——”他假模假样地大大叹了口气,“如果我的臂膊再也不能恢复原状,谁知道会怎么样啊?”
'So that's why you're putting it on,' said Harry, accidentally beheading a dead caterpillar because his hand was shaking in anger.
“所以你就这样装相,”哈利说,突然把一个已经死掉了的毛虫的头切了下来,因为他气得手发抖,
'To try and get Hagrid sacked.'
“好想方设法让海格被开除。”
'Well,' said Malfoy, lowering his voice to a whisper, 'partly, Potter. But there are other benefits, too.
“唔,”马尔福说,声音压低得就像耳语,“部分来说是这样的,波特。但是还有其他好处。
Weasley, slice my caterpillars for me.'
韦斯莱,替我切毛虫。”
A few cauldrons away, Neville was in trouble.
离他们几个位子的地方,纳威遇到了麻烦。
Neville regularly went to pieces in Potions lessons;
在魔药课上,纳威总是会被弄得精神崩溃;
it was his worst subject, and his great fear of Professor Snape made things ten times worse.
魔药是他学得最不好的课程,而且,由于他十分害怕斯内普,事情就十倍地糟。