As he turned a corner, he saw Ron dashing towards him, grinning from ear to ear.
他拐过一个弯的时候,看见罗恩向他箭也似的冲过来,笑得嘴都合不上了。
'She gave it to you? Excellent! Listen, can I still have a go on it? Tomorrow?'
“她给你了吗?太棒了!听着,我可以试试吗?明天?”
'Yeah ... anything ...' said Harry, his heart lighter than it had been in a month.
“好……干什么都行……”哈利说,一个月以来,他的心情从来没有这样轻松。
'You know what — we should make it up with Hermione. She was only trying to help ...'
“你知道吗——我们应该和赫敏讲和。她只是想帮忙罢了……”
'Yeah, all right,' said Ron. 'She's in the common room now — working, for a change.'
“好的。对了,”罗恩说,“她现在在公共休息室——在工作,为了换换口味。”
They turned into the corridor to Gryffindor Tower and saw Neville Longbottom, pleading with Sir Cadogan, who seemed to be refusing him entrance.
他们回到通往格兰芬多楼的走廊,看见纳威隆巴顿正在央求卡多根爵士,卡多根似乎不让他进去。
'I wrote them down,' Neville was saying tearfully, 'but I must've dropped them somewhere!'
“我写下来了,”纳威含着眼泪说,“但是我一定是把那张纸丢在什么地方了!”
'A likely tale!' roared Sir Cadogan. Then, spotting Harry and Ron, 'Good even, my fine young yeomen!
“说得跟真的似的!”卡多根爵士大吼,然后,他看到了哈利和罗恩,“晚安,优秀的年轻侍者!
Come clap this loon in irons, he is trying to force entry to the chambers within!'
把这个傻瓜用铁链子锁起来,他打算强行进入里面的房间呢!”
'Oh, shut up,' said Ron, as he and Harry drew level with Neville.
“哦。住嘴吧。”罗恩说,他和哈利、纳威站在了一起。
'I've lost the passwords!' Neville told them miserably.
“我忘记了口令!”纳威凄惨地告诉他们,
'I made him tell me what passwords he was going to use this week, because he keeps changing them, and now I don't know what I've done with them!'
“我让他告诉我本周要用什么口令,因为他一直更换口令,现在那些口令把我弄糊涂了!”
'Oddsbodikins,' said Harry to Sir Cadogan, who looked extremely disappointed and reluctantly swung forwards to let them into the common room.
“奇身怪皮。”哈利对卡多根爵士说,爵士看上去极其失望,不情愿地放他们进了公共休息室。
There was a sudden, excited murmur as every head turned and the next moment, Harry was surrounded by people exclaiming over his Firebolt.
突然传来一阵兴奋的喃喃声,大家都回过头来,然后哈利便被争着要看火弩箭的人包围起来了。
'Where'd you get it, Harry?'
“你从哪里得到的,哈利?”
'Will you let me have a go?'
“让我骑一下好吗?”
'Have you ridden it yet, Harry?'
“你骑过没有,哈利?”
'Ravenclaw'll have no chance, they're all on Cleansweep Sevens!'
“拉文克劳输定了,他们用的都是横扫七星!”
'Can I just hold it, Harry?'
“我就拿一下行吗,哈利?”