I watched you cross the grounds and enter Hagrid's hut.
我看着你们穿过场地走进海格的小屋。
Twenty minutes later, you left Hagrid, and set off back towards the castle.
十分钟以后,你们离开海格,向城堡走回来。
But you were now accompanied by somebody else.
但是你们又有了别的同伴
'What?' said Harry. 'No, we weren't!' 'I couldn't believe my eyes,' said Lupin, still pacing, and ignoring Harry's interruption.
“什么?”哈利说,“不,我们没有!”“我不相信自己的眼睛,”卢平说道,仍旧在踱步,不去理会哈利打断他的话。
'I thought the map must be malfunctioning. How could he be with you?'
“我以为地图失灵了。他怎么会和你们在一起呢?”
'No one was with us!' said Harry. And then I saw another dot, moving fast towards you, labelled Sirius Black…
“没有人和我们在一起!”哈利说。然后我看见另外一个小点,迅速地向你们移动,那小点标明是小天狼星布莱克……
I saw him collide with you, I watched as he pulled two of you into the Whomping Willow…'
我看见他和你们撞在一起,我看着他把你们之中的两个人拉进那打人柳里面去……”
'One of us!' Ron said angrily. 'No, Ron,' said Lupin. 'Two of you.' He had stopped his pacing, his eyes moving over Ron.
“我们之中的一个!”罗恩恼怒地说。“不,罗恩,”卢平说,“两个。”他停住不走了,眼睛看着罗恩。
'Do you think I could have a look at the rat?' he said evenly. 'What?' said Ron. 'What's Scabbers got to do with it?'
“你说我可不可以看看你的耗子?”他平淡地问。“什么?”罗恩说,“斑斑和这件事有什么关系?”
'Everything,' said Lupin. 'Could I see him, please?' Ron hesitated, then put a hand inside his robes.
“什么关系都有,”卢平说,“我能看一下那耗子吗?”罗恩踌躇了,然后把手伸进袍子。
Scabbers emerged, thrashing desperately; Ron had to seize his long bald tail to stop him escaping.
斑斑出现了,绝望地猛烈摇动着。罗恩不得不去抓那条长而秃的尾巴,以防它逃走。
Crookshanks stood up on Black's lap and made a soft hissing noise.
克鲁克山在布莱克膝头上站了起来,低低地叫着。
Lupin moved closer to Ron. He seemed to be holding his breath as he gazed intently at Scabbers.
卢平更走近了罗恩一些。他专心地看着斑斑,似乎屏住了呼吸。
'What?' Ron said again, holding Scabbers close to him, looking scared.
“什么?”罗恩又说,握着斑斑让它更靠近自己,看上去很害怕。
'What's my rat got to do with anything?' 'That's not a rat,' croaked Sirius Black suddenly.
“我的耗子能和什么事情有关系呢?”“这不是耗子。”布莱克突然哑着嗓子说。
'What do you mean – of course he's a rat –' 'No, he's not,' said Lupin quietly, 'He's a wizard.'
“你这是什么意思?它当然是耗子——”“不对,它不是,”卢平平静地说,“他是男巫。”
'An Animagus,' said Black, 'by the name of Peter Pettigrew.'
“是个阿尼马格斯,”布莱克说,“名字叫小矮星彼得。”