So, what brings you two to Akumal? Vacation from the kids?
是什么让你们俩来阿库马尔了?远离孩子们的假期?
Oh, no kids. That ship has sailed. It's our ten year anniversary.
哦,我们没孩子。船已经启航了。今天是我们的十周年纪念日。
Take these, as they will get you everything you need.
带上这些,因为它们会带给你们需要的一切。
Even heroin?
海洛因也可以?
Sorry?
什么?
She's joking. That was a bad joke.
她在开玩笑。这玩笑一点儿也不好笑。
I'm starting to forget who I am.
我都快忘了自己是谁了。
No work, no stress, no regrets. Why don't we just see where this leads us?
没有工作,没有压力,没有遗憾。我们一起看看它会引导我们去哪里吧?
This phone belonged to a kid who went missing down here fifteen years ago. It belonged to Sam Lawford.
这个手机是一个十五年前在这里失踪的孩子的。它是萨姆·劳福德的。
Sam, and his mom, and his dad and his girlfriend arrived at this resort on Christmas night.
山姆,还有他的父母、他的女朋友,在圣诞夜到达了这个度假村。
But then, the next morning, he's gone.
但第二天早上,他就不见了。
Later on, this other guest from the resort was also reported missing.
后来,度假村的另一位客人也被报失踪。
Do you want to get out of here?
你想离开这里吗?
My daughter wanted to spend Christmas here. But she didn't want to spend it with me.
我女儿想在这里过圣诞节。但她不想和我一起过。
We found the boy's skateboard.
我们找到了那个男孩的滑板。
Do you ever feel like something from the past is missing from your future?
你有没有觉得,在未来,你失去了过去的一些东西?
I'm gonna get some answers.
我会找到答案的。
Hey, come back here!
嘿,回来!
But what if there aren't any answers?
但如果根本就没有答案呢?
Well, there have to be, because otherwise what is the fucking point?
肯定有,要不然那还有什么意义?