手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 英国文化委员会迷你英语课 > 正文

做pre时可以用的表达

编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Today, we're gonna level up our presentation language with the help of the AI Presentation Checker.

今天,我们将在AI展示检查器的帮助下,升级你做展示时使用的语言。

Mini English Lessons

迷你英语课

So I'm gonna give you guys a short presentation, and the presentation checker is gonna help us improve it.

我将给大家做一个简短的展示,展示检查器将帮我改进语言。

Here we go.

开始吧。

Welcome everyone and thanks for joining.

欢迎大家,感谢来听我的展示。

Today, my presentation is about what to do in the event of an alien invasion.

今天我的展示是关于外星人入侵时我们应该做什么。

Oh, okay. Already? That was fast.

好吧,这么快就出错了?

Let's see what suggestions it has.

让我们来看看它有什么建议。

Okay. Those are three very good suggestions, but I think I'll go with "Today I'll be going over."

好的,这三条建议都很好,我就用“今天我要讲讲”吧。

Let's try that one.

我们来试试这个。

Today, I'll be going over what to do in the event of an alien invasion.

今天我要讲讲外星人入侵时我们应该做什么。

The first thing I'll talk about is communication.

我要讲的第一个内容是关于交流。

And then I'll talk about...

然后我要讲……

Again? Already? Alright, let's see what suggestions it has.

怎么又出错了?好吧,我们来看看它有什么建议。

Okay. Those are really good suggestions.

好的,这几条建议都很好。

Let's go with "we'll be focusing on three things." I think that's a good one.

我们就采用“我将关注三项内容”吧,我觉得这个很好。

So let's try that. We'll be focusing on three things.

我们来试试。我们将关注三项内容。

First, communication, then supplies, and then finally, peace offering.

第一,沟通交流,第二,物资供给,第三,主张和平。

Let's start with communication.

首先看沟通交流。

During an alien invasion, usual forms of communication will be interrupted.

在外星人入侵时,通常的交流方式将被打断。

So don't expect to be able to call the police for help or turn on the news for information.

所以不要指望能报警寻求帮助或向新闻寻求信息。

You could try looking up ten second videos on TikTok for information.

你可以在TikTok上看十秒钟的视频来找信息。

I wouldn't recommend it.

我不建议这样做。

Instead, I would recommend having a hand cranked radio at home,

相反,我建议在家备一台手动操作的收音机,

so even if you have a power cut, you still have some means of communication to receive emegency broadcasts.

这样就算停电了,你也还有某种通信方式,可以接收紧急广播。

The next thing I'll talk about...

我要讲的下一个内容是……

Again? That was fast. Okay, let's see what suggestions it has now.

又来?太快了。好的,我们来看看它有什么建议。

Okay, there are some good ones again.

很好,又有一些很好的建议。

Let's go with, 'Now, let's turn to...'

我们就用“接下来让我们转向……”吧。

Now, let's turn to food.

接下来让我们转向食物。

During an alien invasion, it's gonna be really hard to find food and water.

在外星人入侵的时候,很难找到食物和水。

And in some places, toilet paper might be an issue.

在某些地方,卫生纸可能都是一个问题。

So I would really recommend keeping canned food at home, so you have enough to eat in case you can't find any food anywhere.

所以我强烈建议在家里备一些罐头食品,让你有足够的食物,以防你在哪里都找不到任何吃的。

In terms of water, I would recommend having a water purifier.

至于水,我建议备一台净水机。

What water purifier would you recommend?

你推荐什么净水机呢?

Oh, interruption. Umm...

哦,我被打断了,嗯……

Okay, let's see how to deal with interruptions.

让我们来看看如何处理被打断的情况。

Okay. Good question. But let's save those till the end.

好的,好问题,但我们最后再讲这个问题。

I did want to tell you guys about peace offerings, but I'm running out of time.

我很想跟大家讲一下主张和平,但我没时间了。

So that's all. Thanks for listening.

那么就是这些,感谢倾听。

Oh, okay. Let's see what the presentation checker's saying.

好的,让我们来看看展示检查器说了什么。

Okay, some good options again. Let's go with "So, to sum up, we've talked about three things."

又有一些很好的建议,我们就用“总结一下,我们讲了三个内容”。

Communication, food and supplies, and we almost talked about peace offerings.

交流、食物供给,还差点讲了主张和平。

That's all from me today, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

今天就是这些内容,我很想听听大家的看法。

Any questions?

有什么问题吗?

Now, you know how to deal with alien invasion and you have some useful phrases for presentations. Bye everyone.

现在你知道如何应对外星人入侵,还有了一些做展示时很有用的短语。再见。

Okay. Not yet I guess.

好吧,还没结束。

Ah! That's right. Comment. Let's go with comment.

啊,对了,评论。请一定要评论。

So if you liked any of the presentation phrases, drop us a comment and let us know. Bye, everyone!

如果你喜欢这些展示短语,请留下评论让我们知道。拜拜!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
invasion [in'veiʒən]

想一想再看

n. 侵入,侵略

联想记忆
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
interruption [.intə'rʌpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 打岔,中断

联想记忆
interrupted [intə'rʌptid]

想一想再看

adj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
communication [kə.mju:ni'keiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信

 
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陈述,介绍,赠与
n. [美]讲课,报告

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。