手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星为你读绘本 > 正文

别忘了要勇敢做梦

编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to Storyline Online brought to you by the SAG-AFTRA Foundation.

欢迎来到《明星为你读绘本》,由SAG-AFTRA基金会为您呈现。

I'm Cynthia Erivo, and today I'm going to read "Remember to Dream, Ebere" written by me and illustrated by Charnelle Pinkney Barlow.

我是辛西娅·埃里沃,今天我要读的是《记住要做个好梦,爱贝丽》,作者是我,插画师是夏奈尔·平克尼·巴洛。

When it was time to go to sleep, Ebere’s mother always kissed her on the cheek and said, “Remember to dream, my love.”

每到睡觉时间,爱贝丽的妈妈总是会亲吻一下她的脸颊,说:“记住要做个好梦,亲爱的。”

And when it was time to go to sleep…

而到了睡觉时间,

Ebere usually had a hard time staying asleep.

爱贝丽经常很难一直睡着。

She often crept out of bed and went looking for her mother.

她常常从床上爬下来,去找妈妈。

“Mommy,” she said one night,

“妈妈,”有天晚上她说,

“I had the most amazing dream. I dreamed of a rocket ship!”

“我做了个好神奇的梦,我梦见了火箭飞船!”

“Oh my. How big was this rocket ship?”

“哦天啊,那个火箭飞船有多大?”

“I don’t know,” said Ebere.

“我不知道。”爱贝丽说。

“You’d better go back and dream some more.”

“那你最好回床上,继续做梦。”

And she did.

于是爱贝丽回去了。

“Mommy, the rocket ship is as big as two houses!” Ebere exclaimed.

“妈妈,火箭飞船像两栋房子那么大!”爱贝丽大声叫道。

“That’s wonderful. And what color is the rocket ship?”

“太神奇了。那么火箭飞船是什么颜色的呢?”

“I don’t know,” said Ebere.

“我不知道。”爱贝丽说。

“Go back and dream, my love.”

“回去继续做梦吧,亲爱的。”

And she did.

于是爱贝丽回去了。

“Mommy, the rocket ship! It’s as big as two houses, and as red as a fire engine.”

“妈妈,那个火箭飞船,它像两栋房子那么大,而且像消防车一样红。”

“That sounds wonderful. Does the rocket ship have a name?”

“太神奇了。火箭飞船有名字吗?”

“I don’t know,” said Ebere.

“我不知道。”爱贝丽说。

“Go back and dream some more, my love…

“回去继续做梦吧,亲爱的。

...and dream it in the biggest letters ever.”

要梦见最大的字母。”

And she did.

于是爱贝丽回去了。

“The rocket ship is as big as two houses

“火箭飞船像两栋房子那么大,

and as red as a fire engine,

像消防车一样红,

and it’s called The Light Chaser.”

而且它叫做‘追光号’。”

“That is a beautiful name, my love.

“好美的名字,亲爱的。

It would be a shame for such a beautifully named rocket ship to have no captain.

名字这么好听的火箭飞船,要是没有船长,就太可惜了。

Who is the captain of the ship?”

谁是飞船的船长?”

“I don’t know, Mommy. I’d better go dream some more.”

“我不知道,妈妈。我最好回去继续做梦了。”

“Great idea.”

“好主意。”

“Mommy, I dreamed again, and guess what?

“妈妈,我又做梦了,你猜怎么了?

I am the captain of the ship! I can go anywhere in the universe.”

我就是飞船的船长!我可以去宇宙的任何地方。”

“My love, you are the captain of all your dreams.

“亲爱的,你是你所有美梦里的船长。

And I want you to have as many dreams as you can.

我希望你能有尽可能多的美梦。

Just remember to always dream them as big as two houses, as bright as bright as fire-engine red, and as bold as the name The Light Chaser.”

只要记住,美梦要像两栋房子那样大,像消防车那样红,像‘追光者’这个名字那样勇敢。”

"Remember to Dream, Ebere " is a gift from me, a self-professed dreamer, to you.

《记住要做个好梦,爱贝丽》是我这个自诩的梦想者送给大家的礼物。

You, whose imagination deserves to fly and soar.

送给想象力值得飞翔遨游的你们,

You, who should be taught to dream dreams bigger than you can contain.

送给应该被教会做梦的你们,要做比你能容纳的更大的梦。

This little book is to celebrate you.

这本小书就是为了赞颂你们。

I wrote it for you,

这本书为大家而写,

so that when someone tells you to think a little smaller, tells you to be quiet, to be less bold, to fit in,

如果有人告诉你不要想得太宏大、要安静、不要那么勇敢、要从众,

you come back here to this little book and my words, and remember to dream big, big gargantuan dreams in the brightest colors.

你可以回来读这本小书和我的话,记住要做大大的、巨型的、色彩鲜艳的梦。

Because without you and your big dreams this world would cry.

因为如果没有了你们和你们的宏大梦想,世界会哭泣。

We need you because you are special.

我们需要你们,因为你们是特别的。

With love, from me.

送大家来自我的爱。

Thank you for watching Storyline Online.

感谢观看《明星为你读绘本》,

Make sure to check out all of our stories.

请一定要观看所有的故事。

Keep watching and keep reading.

请保持观看,保持阅读。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
soar [sɔ:, sɔə]

想一想再看

vi. 翱翔,高飞,猛增,高涨,高耸
n. 翱

 
bold [bəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的

 
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆
contain [kən'tein]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制
vi. 自制

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
gargantuan [gɑ:'gæntjuən]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,庞大的

联想记忆
illustrated ['iləstreitid]

想一想再看

n. 有插画的报章杂志 adj. 有插图的 v. 阐明;

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 爱吃蔬菜的僵尸(上) 2025-01-14
  • 爱吃蔬菜的僵尸(下) 2025-01-16
  • 粗野的鲨鱼克拉克(上) 2025-01-21
  • 粗野的鲨鱼克拉克(下) 2025-01-23
  • 已经下雪了! 2025-01-28
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。