手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星为你读绘本 > 正文

已经下雪了!

编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to Storyline Online

欢迎来到《明星为你读绘本》,

brought to you by the SAG-AFTRA Foundation.

由SAG-AFTRA基金会为您呈现。

I’m Julianna Margulies and today I’m going to read to you Just SNOW Already!

我是朱莉安娜·马吉利斯,今天我要读的是《已经下雪了!》,

written and illustrated by Howard McWilliam

作者和插画师为霍华德·麦克米利安。

This morning, Dad said it might snow today.

早上,爸爸说今天可能会下雪。

I checked outside. It was cold, but it wasn’t snowing yet.

我出去看了看,外面很冷,但还没有下雪。

At breakfast, the milk reminded me of snow.

吃早餐时,牛奶让我想到了白雪。

The sugar reminded me of snow.

砂糖让我想到了雪花。

All I could think about was snow.

我满脑子都是下雪。

I told my sister, “It might snow today!

我对妹妹说:“今天可能会下雪!

Think of all the fun we could have in the snow!”

想想我们能在雪里玩得多开心啊!”

She wasn’t as excited as I was. Well, her loss!

她不像我这么兴奋。哼,这是她的损失!

I wasn’t going to miss one second of fun!

一秒钟的快乐我都不会错过!

I peeked outside.

我瞧了瞧外面。

No. Nothing was happening out there.

没有,外面什么都没有。

I got ready as fast as I could.

我用最快的速度准备好出门。

Maybe it was snowing now!

或许现在就正在下雪呢!

Nope. Still nothing happening.

没有,还是什么都没有。

“Make it snow, Mom,” I said.

“快让老天下雪啊,妈妈。”我说。

Mom said she couldn’t make it snow.

妈妈说她没办法让老天下雪。

It would either happen or it wouldn’t.

要么会下雪,要么不会下。

We’d just have to wait and see.

我们只能等等看。

But waiting is BORING.

但等待真是太无聊了。

If it snowed, I could build a snowman...

如果下雪了,我可以堆雪人、

...and go sledding...

滑雪橇、

...and make snow angels.

做白雪天使。

Maybe it was snowing NOW?

或许现在正在下雪?

Ugh, no. There was STILL nothing happening out there!

啊,没有。外面还是什么都没有!

Dad told me time flies when you’re having fun, so I tried to keep busy...

爸爸说玩耍的时候时间过得飞快,于是我就让自己忙着玩耍。

...but NOTHING is as fun as snow.

但什么都没有下雪好玩。

It felt like HOURS had gone by.

我感觉已经过了好几个小时了。

It MUST have started snowing by NOW!

现在肯定已经开始下雪了!

I crept up to the window

我悄悄走到窗前,

and...Absolutely NOTHING!!

一丁点雪花都没有!

Arrgh!

啊!

Why won’t it just snow already?

为什么不能下雪呢?

What if it NEVER snows again?!

要是永远都不下雪怎么办?!

I’d have to build mud men...

我就只能堆泥人、

...and go sledding on the grass…

在草地里滑雪橇、

...and make leaf angels.

用树叶做天使。

I really wish it would snow. It wasn’t fair.

我真希望能下雪。这样太糟了。

I bet it was snowing where other kids lived.

我打赌其他孩子住的地方正在下雪。

My day was ruined.

我的一整天都毁了。

While I ate a snack, Mom asked if I’d looked outside lately.

我正在吃零食,妈妈问我刚刚有没有出去看看。

I told her it was no use.

我说没有用的。

I knew it wasn’t going to snow today.

我知道今天不会下雪了。

She suggested I take one more peep.

妈妈建议我再去看一眼。

As I walked toward the window, something fluttered down.

我走到窗前,有什么东西飘落下来。

Was I imagining it?

这是我的幻想吗?

Could it be?

可能吗?

Might it be?

是吗?

SNOW!!!

雪花!!!

I KNEW it would snow! I KNEW it!

我就知道会下雪!我就知道!

Nothing is as fun as snow!

什么都没有下雪好玩!

I love this book because it reminds me of the snow days I used to have when I was a kid.

我很喜欢这本书,因为它让我想起了小时候下雪的情景。

And that feeling when suddenly you don't have to go to school,

突然你不用去上学,

and you get to go outside and take your sled.

你可以出门滑雪橇。

I actually used to go and try and make money by shoveling people’s driveways.

我小时候还帮别人铲车道上的雪,赚一些零花钱。

But this book is one of those books where you can read it over and over again because the excitement of snow never leaves.

这本书你可以反复读很多遍,因为下雪带来的兴奋感永远不会消失。

Even when you’re all grown up, you still get excited when it snows.

就算你长大了,你还是会在下雪的时候感到兴奋。

And reading to me is like discovering your best friend every day.

而且对我来说,读书就像是每天都能找到自己最好的朋友。

No matter where you are in the world,

不管你在哪个地方,

you will always have your friend with you if you have a book.

只要身边有一本书,朋友就永远在你身边。

‘Cause you never know when you’re gonna get stuck for an hour sitting around –

因为你永远不知道什么时候你会被困住,必须坐一个小时,

you’ll have your book and you can read.

如果有书,你就可以阅读了。

And it’ll be your best friend for life.

书会成为你生命中最好的朋友。

Thank you for watching Storyline Online.

感谢观看《明星为你读绘本》,

Make sure to check out all of our stories,

请一定要观看所有的故事。

And keep watching, and keep reading.

请保持观看,保持阅读。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
illustrated ['iləstreitid]

想一想再看

n. 有插画的报章杂志 adj. 有插图的 v. 阐明;

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
sled [sled]

想一想再看

n. 雪撬 v. 用撬搬运,乘撬

 
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 治感冒的新鲜果汁(下) 2025-01-09
  • 爱吃蔬菜的僵尸(上) 2025-01-14
  • 爱吃蔬菜的僵尸(下) 2025-01-16
  • 粗野的鲨鱼克拉克(上) 2025-01-21
  • 粗野的鲨鱼克拉克(下) 2025-01-23
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。