Oh, I can't kick. Two or three haircuts a day. A lot of time to read. A few laughs. A few surprises.
我没什么可抱怨的。一天理两三个发,有好多时间读书,毎天都有几件让人开怀大笑或是令人惊讶的事情,
The sea. The fishing. It's a good life.
还有大海、钓鱼等等,生活不错。
Keep an eye on Clay, will you? Sure.
帮我照看克莱,好吗?当然。
Yeah, well... That's the first money I've been able to save.
嗯……对了,这是我能攒下的第一笔钱,
When I make some more, I'd like to send it here, so you can hand it to Clay, to take home.
我要多挣点儿,我想寄到你这儿,你交给克莱带回家。
Anything you say, Clark. (There is the sound of the truck's horn blowing.)
—切照办,克拉克。(听到了卡车的喇叭声。)
Well... (He goes to the door.) Thanks, Harry, thanks a lot.
嗯……(他走到门口。)麻烦你了,哈里。十分感谢!
Good seeing you, Clark.
见到你很高兴,克拉克。
(Clark Larrabee goes out. Harry watches him. A truck shifting gears is heard, and then the sound of the truck driving off.
(克拉克·拉腊比走出理发店,哈里看着他。观众听到卡车换挡的声音,然后就是车开走的声音。
Harry picks up a book, puts his hat on again, sits down in the chair and begins to read. A man of forty or so, well-dressed, comes in.)
哈里信手拿起一本书,戴上帽子,坐到椅子上,开始读了起来。一位穿着讲究、40岁左右的男人走了进来。)
Where's the barber? I'm the barber.
理发师在哪儿?我就是。
Can I get a haircut, real quick?
能不能给我剪个发?要快!