Is that where you were last Sunday? Yeah.
你上周日是在纽约吗?没错。
You've been doing a lot of driving.
不少时间在路上开车吧。
I like to drive. I don't know, though—those gadgets don't always work.
我喜欢开车。那理发的玩意儿也不是总好使,
Besides, there's something to be said for going to a barber shop once in a while. No use putting the barbers out of business.
再说了,隔三岔五到理发店去理一次发也还不错,没必要让理发师失业。
Sounds like a pretty good article, though.
这听起来像是篇好文章。
Well, it's been nice talking to you.
哦,很高兴能和你这么聊聊。
(Wozzeck, carrying a satchel, comes in, followed by Clay, Roxanna, and Greeley.)
(沃采克拿着工具袋走进来,后面跟着克莱、洛克莎娜以及格里利。)
What's all this about, Harry?
到底是怎么回事,哈里?
I've got an oyster I want you to open.
我有只牡蛎,想请你打开。
That's what the kids have been telling me.
孩子们就是这么说的。
He doesn't believe there's a pearl in the oyster, either.
他也不相信里面有颗珍珠。
Of course not! What foolishness!
当然不相信,多可笑啊。
There's a big pearl in it.
里面有颗大珍珠。
OK, give me the oyster. I'll open it. Expert watch repairer, to open an oyster!
好吧,把牡蛎拿来,我把它打开。叫修表专家去撬开一只牡蛎,亏你想得出来!
How much is a big pearl worth, Louie?
一颗大珍珠值多少钱,路易?
Oh, a hundred. Two hundred, maybe.
呃,100或者200吧。
A very big one? Three, maybe.
挺大的呢?300吧。