Every day we'd take a walk,
每天我们都散步
and I'd jabber on like a monkey in a tree,
我不停地跟她说话
and she'd listen about Ping-Ponging and shrimping
她听我说乒乓球和捕虾
and Mama making a trip up to heaven.
还有妈妈去天堂的事
I did all the talking.
我不停地说
Jenny most of the time was real quiet.
珍妮总是很安静
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.
有时我想石头会不够用
I never really knew why she came back,
我一直不知道她为什么回来
but I didn't care.
但我不介意
It was like olden times.
就象昔日重来
We was like peas and carrots again.
我们又形影不离了
Every day, I'd pick pretty flowers
每天我都会采来好看的花
and put them in her room for her,
放在她的房间里
and she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get
而她给了我人所能得到的最好的礼物
in the wide world.
在整个世界里
They're made just for running.
这是最适合跑步的
Carry me home to see my kin,
“带我回家见亲朋”
And she even showed me how to dance.
他还教我如何跳舞
I miss ol'Bammy once again,
“我又想起老朋友”
And I think it's a sin,
“我不再对他不起”
Sweet home Alabama... ,
“亚拉巴马我的家…”
Well, we was like family, Jenny and me...
我们就象一家人,珍妮和我…
and it was the happiest time in my life.
那是我一生最快乐的时光