You can walk home, bitches.
你可以走回家,婊子
Watch where you're going, fat-ass!
瞧你怎么在走路,肥屁股!
Gretchen and Karen followed me around all afternoon.
格雷琴和克伦整个下午都跟着我
- So, what are we doing this weekend? - Yeah, what are we doing?
- 那我们周末干什么? - 是啊,周末干什么?
I have to go to Madison with my parents.
哦,我要和父母去麦迪逊
What...
什么...?
We have tickets for this thing.
我们都买好票了
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Was I the new queen bee?
我会是新的蜂后吗?
I can try and get out of it.
我会去努力争取一下的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
- 好的 - 好,好
Because I told my friend Janis I'd go to her art show.
因为我告诉了我的朋友詹妮丝 我会去看她的艺术展
We've had these tickets for months.
我们几个月前就买好票了
You love Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
但你喜欢雷迪斯密斯来的黑斧乐队
But she's my friend, and I made her a promise.
但是她是我的朋友,而且我已经答应她了
I think Cady's old enough to spend one night on her own.
我想凯蒂够大了,可以独自过夜了
I had learned how to control everyone around me.
我已经学会怎么控制我周围的人了
Hey. I'm having a small get-together at my house tomorrow night.
嘿,明晚在我家有个小型的聚会
- Is Regina going? - No. Do you think I'm an idiot?
- 莉贾娜去吗? - 不,你认为我是个傻瓜吗?
No, it's just gonna be a few cool people, and you better be one of them, byotch.
不,去的都是些很酷的家伙你最好也是其中一员,小可爱
- Fine, I'll go. - Shut up.
- 好,我会去的 - 说定了
I love that shirt on you.
我喜欢你穿这件衣服