Have you got a boyfriend? -Yes.
你有男友了? -是的.
You know, if you were mine, I’d never let you go.
如果你是我的女友, 我可不会让你离开.
I wouldn’t have asked your permission.
我毋需征求你的同意.
Yeah, they say you’re progressive.
他们说你很激进.
A forward thinker.
前卫的思想家.
Are you? -There are a lot of labels here...
你是吗? -这个地方很喜欢加标签么...
I’ve noticed. ...
我注意到了.
Right family, right school, right art, right way of thinking.
优秀家庭, 优秀学校, 好的艺术, 正确的思维方式.
Well, saves the effort on thinking for yourself.
好了,为了你自己好, 别耗费力气去思考了吧.
How do you expect to ever make a difference if everything is a joke?
如果所有的都是玩笑,你怎能 还期待自己会有所作为?
Oh, Katherine Watson comes to Wellesley to set us all free? Come on.
噢, 凯瑟琳 沃森跑到 韦尔斯利学院来解放我们了?
Thank you for the drink. –No, no. Wait. I was teasing.
谢谢你请我喝酒. -别,等一下. 我是开玩笑的.
They have their own way of doing things here.
在这里他们有自己的行事方式.
You’ve just gotta find a way to work with them. We all had to.
你就应该找出办法来与他们共事. 我们必须如此.
I’m sorry.
我感到很难过.
Five years ago, they’d have slapped my wrist.
五年前,他们就该申斥我的.
But now there’s a committee for the protection of everything.
但是现在冒出来个维护一切委员会.
They think you’re dangerous?
他们认为你危险?
Oh, no, darling. No. Subversive.
噢不,亲爱的. 岂止危险. 我成了破坏分子.
It’s gotten to the point...
而关键的是...
where you don’t know who is protecting whom from what. ...
你根本无从知晓是什么人 在维护,维护谁,防范什么.
Or should that be "from whom"? Well, whom gives a damn anyway?
或者应该问 "在防范谁"? 哼,谁他妈的知道?